Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event]

Nova Meteoron
    Nova Meteoron

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event]

Post by Nova Meteoron 4th February 2017, 12:24 pm

words: 117
    First Official Date <3
    They/Them Please!
    broken bottles shine just like stars

Fidgeting. They were fidgeting again. Why couldn't Nova stand still? This was just a dance after all. Of course, there were a lot of people, the most important of which was by the green-haired mage's side. This was their first proper date, and just looking at Madi made Nova's head spin. Instinctively pulling at the tie around their neck, they suddenly felt suffocated in their expensive suit, bought specifically for this event. Then again, a dress would have been way worse, so the suit was their only option. Seeing Summer and Kenji, Nova was suddenly grateful for the escape from their mind, and turned to their date. "Would you like to meet a couple of my guildmates?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nora Kuroki
    Nora Kuroki

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 350

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event]

Post by Nora Kuroki 4th February 2017, 7:43 pm

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 ZMGBKQi

Stepped through the small space of the door, the figure of the girl proceeded into the massive width of the ballroom. The newcomer a slightly-tanned teenager with long, but well-groomed white hair with a pale blue, purple, and pink tint and large, passive green eyes. She is rather slim and about average height for a seventeen year old, and looks like a beautiful young woman. Her appealing figure was clothed within a gown of pure white with flecks of snowflakes at the bottom with a black silk poking out. The teenager, taking a glass of wine from a nearby platter, raised the flute glass up to her soft, pink lips and took a ginger sip. Most likely, mama Chiyo and mama Noa would be around, though before seeking out either, the teen would have a moment to herself to relax and scope out the crowd. Sipping the glass, Nora continued on through the crowd from the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

x [url=-bank-]Bank[/url]
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Cosmic Coins : 3

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 4th February 2017, 8:16 pm

Yazuki looked up looking around. As he looked towards the door, he dropped the stick he was chewing out of his mouth, jaw dropped, and the world stopped for a moment. A young lady wearing the most beautiful outfit walked in, her eyes had a softness to them that sent chills down his spine. He got up on his feet involuntarily, knocking the scotch over with his arm. He snapped to realizing he had done such and quickly caught it, his lightning reflexes catching it in time to not spill. He left his scotch at the table and started walking briskly up to her. Something compelled him, he didn't quite understand it, but his mood had washed away. This was something new for him. Usually he just picked the easiest target to flirt with, but this was different. There was no desire to win this one over with smooth talk. He stopped a few feet from the green eyed girl and froze, his eyes tenderly looking at her. He tried opening his mouth but as she turned her eyes toward him, he spoke and stumbled.
    "Hello," he choked, a little sweat showing on his brow. He blushed and looked down, and for the first time in a long time, he was embarassed about not having a shirt on. This wasn't how he wanted this, he thought. It was already too late by this point. "My name is Yoshin- I mean Yazuki Yoshino."
    His face flushed, and he sighed deeply trying to relieve some of this strange pressure. Her white hair was hued strangely and made her all the more captivating and he couldn't even think right to speak. He looked down, face bright red in embarassment. He was fumbling bad! He never did this. Not with any woman he had ever met. He looked at his tattoos around his torso. What is she didn't like the tribals? He didn't choose to get them, they were part of his magic. So many things rushed through his mind. Finally he got the gumption to speak again.

"Wo... Wo... Would you grant me this dance?" It didn't help! He was shaking from the anxiety of his own mind acting outside the norm. He was usually the smoothest talker around. Even Michael had said he was pretty good at it. This was different though and he couldn't understand it in the least.

"I-I-I mean if you want to?"

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 Asmpgx10
    Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 4th February 2017, 10:51 pm

Appearance:

A long awaited day had finally come around, though she'd been a little on guard and indecisive of whether to actually go or just claim she had cold feet, she pulled herself forward to actually motivating herself to do it. Besides, with Nova by her side; her adorable little.. well she didn't really have a word for it, but never the less, it never stopped her from saying that she was taken and that was that. Regardless of the things that held her back, enough time seemed to pass that she could think she could walk around without thinking people knew who she was or where she'd been aligned to. This event Madison had decided on going to wasn't for her, but for her relationship more or less. Past the first date they'd gone on, she had decided on her own that she wouldn't let anything hold out on her spending time with the cutie pie she adored so much. Besides, they apparently enjoyed her beyond the stereotypes enough to want to not only disregard what they did, but to also progress out of their shell little by little. One could say though... the ball might have just been a step too far, however that wasn't anything she cared about so long as Nova was happy with the choices they made. To her, if they were happy, then so was she.

As the pair approached, Madi continued to keep her arms lightly wrapped around Nova's left. The elbow length white sleeves that both contrasted and fit into the black cheongsam dress and leggings. Her waist length crimson hair was wrapped up into a round bun and encircled by a single braid. To hide where her hair tucked in, she wrapped the bit with a decent sized bow that was also white in color and left it at that. She stopped him suddenly and turned around to face him, leaning over a little so she could straighten their tie and then plant a small, quick kiss on Nova's cheek before returning to their previous position by their side. "There we go, cutie~ Now we're all set!" She let out a small giggle as they'd then enter the hall. The red head was taken back from the look of the hall, extravagant in appearance to say the least, she loved the overall look of it all. She looked around for a moment before the nervous little one had spoken up, offering to go meet some of their guildmates. She bit on her lower lip nervously as she thought, not sure whether she wanted to just jump into the fray of legal mages and possibly make things worse. Just then, her eyes set onto a familiar face. One that she could never forget; Nora! The two of them had grown up together by the sisters in Shirotsume. She could hardly believe after all this time she'd get the chance to see her again.

Now she had a mental crossroad; Did she want to go ahead with Nova and meet their friends? Or did she want to let them go enjoy their company while Nora and Madi had caught up with one another? The whole thing threw her for a loop as she couldn't decide on what to do... Before she had even begun to decide, she saw a man approaching Nora, asking her most likely to go dance. Her cheeks puffed in a small pouting fit for a moment before she had a light bulb ding above her head... not literally of course. "Uhh.. W-Well I have something to do REAL quick, but if you wanna go over and get them gathered we could all sit in one table and talk for a bit. If it wasn't for finding an old old old friend, I'd go, but I can't chance not getting a chance. I promise I'll make it up to you, darling." She would lean over and plant another quick peck on their cheek and release their hold on Nova's arm, letting them head over. In the mean time, Madi quickly headed over and without warning, latched onto Nora with one arm and nuzzled into her cheek like when they were younger. "Nooorrraa! Long time so see! Did you get yourself a boyfriend? He's kinda cute!~" A joking wink headed towards the embarrassed male as she continued to hang onto the girl with no intention of letting go so easily.

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 5th February 2017, 3:53 am

Akane's Dress:

Akane stood in front of the mansion. She stared at the door and thought: "I'm I really going to do this." She looked at her dress and changed the position of her Wakizashi (short sword). "Sigh" She walked to the door and opened it. She looked around if she could see anyone she knew or if she saw any guildmate's. The first person she saw was Gangting. "Oh no." Whispered Akane as she wanted to turn around and leave. But it was too late.

Gangting had seen her and shouted through to the room to her. She felt embarrassed and now she wanted to leave desperately. But that felt against her principles. "Please, someone save me from him." was Akane's thought.

Last edited by Berggeit on 5th February 2017, 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Bianca§
    A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 5th February 2017, 3:58 am

I heard the door open and close so I looked towards it. I saw a redhead girl walking into the room and realised it was Akane. "Akane without her armour? That is something I haven't seen." Was my thought. "Hey, Akane!"Shouted I through the room, it was so loud that the Orkest stopped for a moment. I walked towards Akane, who seemed to look around, I felt tempted to call again but she should have heard me the first time.

Segodon
    Theme:

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 Sig_210
    Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ensō Catalyst
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Shizuo Hyouga [Primary] | Kimigiku-hime [Secondary]
    Experience : 9,600

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Renegades of Rebirth
    Second Skill: Ballad of the Battlebow [ WIP ]
    Third Skill:

Post by Terith 5th February 2017, 5:20 am

that was you.

The evening ticked on albeit uneventful for the blonde swordsman, who'd been a soft presence against the cold estate wall for a little while now. Not that he was in any position to mind, if at all, he seemed to take a liking to it, where he'd be dancing with his eyes instead of his legs, skidding from one human interaction to the next, feigning fondness as he observed the process of exchange between all sorts of people in every manner of dress and face. The color of the crowd seemed like washed over sepia, timeless and sentimental for the ones who wore the best of smiles on their faces, but old and withered and hollowing for some of the more unfortunate to be rejected of the romance they pine for.  

Torian chuckled, a small sound that could barely be heard at the uproar of music and words strung together in the most amore form of tone. His laughter eventually died out, thinning into a groan as his head started to buzz. Perhaps it was the music, or the air of senseless courting that had him way out of his league, but whatever it was, he found no joy in staying there any longer. The swordsman motioned a move to free himself from the venue, only to be called backward by a feminine voice, one that, at his glance, was dressed in a fairly exquisite blue dress and had a familiar shade of ebony to her long hair. His brow rose - her's was a familiar face, one that he encountered ever briefly in the heat of a near-war between Navrick and the Magic Council of Fiore. In his haste, and most likely unenthusiastic involvement in the matter, he left in a haste, but he remembers her voice and the way her words seemed to be have been sugar-coated in chocolate, which confuses him to this day.

Sure, she must know him, but her general demeanor around his person was...puzzling, in every sense of the word.

Even then, it seems her girlish aura was even more pronounced, more so when she commented on his style of dress - was he getting complimented? That was something new. His figure curved backward in hesitance, even more so when the girl was daring enough to loop her fingers around his wrist, dragging him along into the heart of the ballroom, both quickly being surrounded by swaying belladonas in sparkling gowns and chuckling monsieurs in trimmed suits. If awkwardness had an address, it'd point to him and his blonde mop, in a position that implied he was supposed to dance with a woman he only knew at face value alone.

"I-I'm sorry..." he told her, upfront as his face appeared grim, even under the light of a grand chandelier, "Though we've met once in the courtyards of Navrick's castle, I don't have any memory of meeting you prior to that, miss..."

The swordsman tensed, his face tightened into an unreadable expression, "...I lost most of my memories, see. I don't remember when or how, but that's the reality I have to face."

Clothing Reference
    MADE BY ★MEULK
    Kenji Oshiro
    Kenji Oshiro

The Wandering Priest

The Wandering Priest

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blessed summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenji Oshiro 5th February 2017, 12:37 pm

You have my blessing

Super mario galaxy ~ comet observatory:
    Kenji's appearance :

Kenji blushed more when he saw smile like a deer in headlights. Whatever... Teasing or not, what kind of question is that? How does my smell changes from when I'm asleep or awake? And how do you even now what I smell like? Have you been stalking me or something? Kenji was obviously nervous, which is why he was asking all these questions. Kenji took a few breathes to calm down.

Kenji was surprised when Alexander reached out his hand towards Kenji. Did he really want to dance with Kenji? He had a hard time believing that. He asked if Kenji was trying to whisk him of his feet on this evening, it was romantic but a bit jerkish at the same time. Do you want to dance or- before Kenji could even reply Alex grabbed Kenji's hand and dragged him towards the dance floor.

While Kenji was still trying to process what just happened Alexander gently twirled him into his arms. Kenji was really close towards Alexander's face, though Alexander was at least a head taller then Kenji and his face was almost planted into his chest. He looked towards his face and he quickly got caught into his ocean blue eyes. Kenji felt his heartbeat increase on how romantic and dreamy this moment felt. Kenji was speechless, though that feeling quickly changed when Alexander started talking again on how his face looked like a baboons butt, referring on how red his face was. What? NO! I don't need a medic! I'm feeling perfectly well! Can we just dance now?

||HP: 100/100||MP: 100%||

||Tag:||Words:||Notes:||

||Spells/Abilities||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP

Seinaru:

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 X4UzOsN
    Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight King's Descendant
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill: Re-Equip: The Hieratic Hunter
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 5th February 2017, 1:05 pm

Lex laughed slightly as he saw Kenji getting even more worked up, it was fun to do this to people. He felt slightly bad though, this was a dance for people to find love after all, he should not toy with the boy’s emotions too much. Perhaps it was not too late, surely this guy had not fallen of Lex just yet. As the two dipped into the dance Lex assumed the traditional stance of the man. He placed his hand in the middle of Kenji’s back, higher up than his original touch was, while taking his left hand into Lex’s right. While he kept Kenji slightly close he made sure that there was enough distance between their bodies so that it was not too intimate. As soon as Kenji was ready, Lex would start a simple slow dance

“Come now Kenji, what brings you here tonight? Are you hoping to find love? Fun? Free food?” He made a face like he was in deep thought for a brief moment before giving his own question an answer. “I’m gonna say the free food and wine for me. That is what really brought me here, though I’m never opposed to what the universe brings to me.” He gave a wide smile and spun Kenji softly before pulling him back into the dance’s position. The music was rather classical and slow, it seemed rather romantic now that Lex was focusing on it. There were scores of couples enjoying their evening. Lex was having more fun than he thought he would but on the inside he was a little bummed. He knew that no matter what at the end of this evening he would be going home lonely, if he did end up bringing somebody home it would be a shallow reason and would only satisfy his physical needs for a brief moment. Love was not in the cards for Lex it seemed.

Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 5th February 2017, 3:43 pm

Tag
    Words
    Valkyries Aren't Allowed to Date
    But They Can Still Have Fun

"Introducing!" the crier at the front door shouted out.  "Lady Anastasia Isayev!" the man said as Anastasia walked into the ballroom wearing a white ball gown.  Her hair is pulled back, more done-up than usual.  Clearing her throat, she turned to the crier that announced her entry and smiled at him with a nod.  "Thank you," she said as the man smiled and nodded back.  "Please have a good time, Lady Anastasia," he said as Anastasia looked on towards the ball room to see quite a few people here.  

After having encountered Freyja and become a fully-fledged Valkyrie, Ana found out that she wasn't allowed to feel the complex emotion of love.  She wasn't allowed to settle down and have a family as that would distract her from performing her job as a Valkyrie.  She is forced, by destiny, to fight and fight and kill people in order to deliver Einherjar to Valhalla.  Upon having hunted another Valkyrie for the crime of falling in love and wanting a simple life of a baker and a farmer, Anastasia knew that she couldn't have any of that.  She wasn't able to have what she wanted, being bound by destiny to forever be a servant to a crazy and despicable goddess.  It didn't come without any benefit though; she was granted immortality from this point forward, retaining what beauty she has for the rest of time.  A blessing and a curse all at once.

Scanning her eyes around the ballroom, Anastasia turned her head to notice a bar that was fully stocked.  Normally she'd be going after a large mug of ale, but due to the formal engagement she had thrust herself into today, she thought that acting like a woman was warranted.  It wasn't something she had the blessings of doing much of lately.  It wasn't often she got to dress up in a beautiful dress and act like a woman; didn't come with the pirate job description of being hardy and yarrrr!  Upon reaching the bar, Anastasia asked for a glass of white wine.  A crystal glass was placed in front of her as a vintage white wine was poured into the glass.  Anastasia reached for her money as the bartender lifted a hand and shook his head.  "Not necessary madam," he said with a brilliant smile upon his face.

Ana nodded her head and lifted her glass to him.  If he turned down tips, that means he must be paid an awful lot to turn down a simple tip.  Raising the glass up to her nose, she smelled the drink before taking a sip of it.  It was sweet and refined.  She turned her eyes towards the ballroom once more to see a few faces she recognized.  However, she was rather shy at high-scaled occasions like this.  Maybe a few more drinks and she'll be able to cut-loose, similarly to how she did during that one guild's dance several years ago where some of her old guildmates, while she was in the Blue Pegasus, were just completely embarrassing to witness.  Starting a fight with someone at a dance was, indeed, something to frown upon.  Until she got the nerve to go mingle, she took a seat upon a barstool.  
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 5th February 2017, 5:24 pm

Cirven's Suit:

The demon's long ponytail swayed back and forth across his back as he walked towards the entrance of the ballroom. He was not exactly one for dances especially after the last one he had attended years prior where he and a past Sabertooth Guildmaster had a argument out of the view of others. There was some good to that event though because he did get to go with Alyia and represent Eclipse Soul before it was disestablished soon after. He figured you couldn't have all the bad without having some of the good so he did wanted to see what good could possibly come from the dance.

Once he made it to the entrance a man stopped him from casually entering. "Sir, what is your name?" He asked. "Don't worry about that. I'm not really wanting my presence to be announced or anything. Don't know if it will catch some glares from people I am not too high in regards with, you know?" He spoke to the man and then started past him. "If it is for other reasons though, its Cirven Mizune." With his last comment he did not even waste his time in turning to the man. He had a habit of doing that due to being used to still hearing people who did it to him because of his better hearing than most.

He looked around the ballroom and felt like he had jumped even more into a nostalgia trip with how it looked. All those in the ballroom needed were masquerade masks and it would have been practically the same event as the Sabertooth ball all those years ago. He did not want to dance so much and like a typical pirate was mostly there for the drinks so naturally he made his way to the bar. With each step he fiddled with his tie more and more growing annoyed by how it felt on around his neck. "I'm pretty close to just cutting this thing off! How do people wear these things without punching through walls...!" He spouted out annoyed as he loosened the tie more and more. He did not know that he was basically in front of the bar at this point and naturally was just speaking to himself which was why when he finally was able to get comfortable he looked up to see a bartender staring at him that looked confused with his eyebrow raised. "Yo!" Cirven acted like it was nothing new at all and just spoke normally. "I'll have whatever drink you recommend on rocks. That is what they say, right? I'm used to the bars where they basically just throw a drink at you and your done so first time for everything, right?" He chuckled a bit but was not nervous at all. He honestly didn't care what the bartender thought and just wanted a drink.

The bartender quickly made a drink for him by mixing two liquids together in a glass. Cirven did not watch as he had just sniffed out and found his Captain who was in a dress for once. The sight was a lot different from what he was used to seeing and made him wish he had a way to take a picture of her to show the others in the crew what their captain looked like she she got all pretty for an event. His focus was taken away from her when he heard the glass lightly hit the table near him. He tried to pay but the bartender shook his head and pushed the jewels back at him. "There must be a pretty extravagant check waiting for you to not take any tips. Most places I have been too would have ripped the jewels out of my own pocket for a tip." He laughed a bit while grabbing his drink and then made his way closer to Anastasia.

"You know Ana, the boys would probably hang themselves happily after seeing you all dolled up. If I didn't have the canine-like nose I have I wouldn't even have recognized you. Maybe I should get a picture of you to show all of the crew to see their reactions to it?" He joked with his captain a bit. "So is this place any better than the usual hangout or you can't tell yet?"

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Atsusemimaru Morinaga
    Atsusemimaru Morinaga

Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geist Heart - Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Atsusemimaru Morinaga 5th February 2017, 6:08 pm

While staring at the spread before him, stomach -- or rather, the facsimile of a stomach inside of his vessel -- full with cocktail weenies, mini sausage rolls, and a perplexing spongy morsel a fellow guest called "keesh", Atsu gave little notice to the girl sliding up next to him. His slender hand found its way to his mane, bony fingers proceeding to twirl a lock of hair as he pondered his next sample. There were so many different snacks to choose from and not nearly enough time left in the night to truly appreciate the delights individually. With his free hand, Atsu idly yanked at his loose tie in thought as his eyes drifted towards a display of sweeter looking treats. The lesser god's expression warped into that of unbridled joy upon seeing the gigantic white cake sitting atop a raised platter. A few slices had been cut from the masterpiece of baking artistry and placed on plates resting upon tiers cascading down from the massive monolith of celebratory sweetness above. If he had given his vessel the ability to do so, his mouth would have begun watering.

Atsu began to reach toward the cake, pupils dilated from behind his mirrored sunglasses, when he heard a small voice next to him.

"The gingerbread cookies are nice." came the voice of the girl he had barely noticed earlier. All Atsu could muster was a confused squeak in her direction. But... but the cake! The cake! He wanted to just ignore her and go for the cake, but his entire purpose for coming to the event was to meet people who could help guide him through this foreign time period. Despite his usual bravado, Atsu was never good at introducing himself to people. Another person walking up to him like that was a rare treasure in such a setting filled with far flashier individuals. He needed to seize the opportunity while it was still available to him.

But the cake!

Atsu mentally slapped himself, wincing physically at the metaphysical impact. No! The cake will still be there. You need to talk to this person! After inhaling sharply and nodding in affirmation, the lesser god slowly craned his neck to look at the girl. Her dark skin made her stand out and her dress did a good job of accenting her natural features. For all purposes, she was far more appropriately dressed for the evening than he was. An insincere smile creeped its way onto his visage as he replied.

"Y-Yes. The gingerbread."" he said, trying to follow along, "That does look pretty groovy."

Atsu's voice escaped his mouth in shaky and uncomfortable bursts. He gave a half-hearted chuckle as he went for the cookie display. He knew what a cookie was, at least. Of course, it did take him months to acclimate to the concept. They were similar to rice crackers in shape, but were supposedly sweet. Not that they tasted sweet to him in any way. It was always a gamble when he placed something in his vessel's mouth. Some things tasted they way they were described to him, but he would often find that a new food he was trying brought on a sensation that was altogether different from what he was supposed to get from it. Cake, however! Cake was exactly as he was told it should be. Pillowy heaven that melted in Atsu's mouth.

"Enough about the cake..." he muttered to himself as he picked up a rather plain looking cookie. Brown in color and far less appealing in appearance than tho other snacks on display. However, knowing what he did about that era's sweet novelties, Atsu knew that "gingerbread" was brown in color. Bringing the cookie to his face, he gazed back at the girl. He uncomfortably opened his mouth and stuck it inside -- keeping uneasy eye contact with the girl, not that she could tell behind his glasses -- and proceeded to bite down on the baked treat. It was surprisingly difficult to bite through; perhaps Atsu expected it to be soft like the other "cookies" he had sampled. As he chewed the crumbling confection, a particular flavor stuck on his tongue and danced in his mind.

"It's... salty. Not bad, actually. Didn't expect that, but I can dig." he said to the newcomer, the tension of the moment relieved by the pleasant surprise.

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 Siiiiig3_zpsnojihxv8
    EXP: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| [ 75/150 ]
    Character Profile | Magic | History/Story
    | Theme Music Album |

| Come on in and listen to my Song Covers! |

Guzmial
    Guzmial

Player 
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Biomantic Mastery: Chaos Corrosion
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Guzmial 5th February 2017, 7:44 pm

Zeron smirked as she saw how the crowd reacted to Micheal's sudden foray into femininity, but quickly moved on, making sure Phaje was following. She'd gotten her revenge, and that was what mattered. Despite all the awkwardness and annoyances in the night so far, she was actually enjoying herself. Most of the formal events she had gone to in the past were research gatherings where she was a guest of honor, so to speak; always there to speak about some topic or make connections in the field, never to have fun. There was something relieving about not being at a party for any particular reason, just being here to be here. She thought on the benefits of it as she bit into a cookie, savoring the flavor as it spread through her mouth.

The sound of a bowl clattering behind her caught her attention, but she quickly dismissed it as some clumsy fool who'd had a little too much to drink. Zeron never really understood the point of alcohol; why diminish your mental faculties for any reason, let alone do it by ingesting poison? A sudden increase in gravity behind her, however, clued her in to the fact that something else was going on. "Phaje...?" The half-demon turned around, only to catch a trace of the gravity mage's toga flutter in the wind towards the direction of the door. A spilled bowl of strawberries was the only thing left behind. Oh jeez, what happened? I was just talking to him; did I say something wrong?

Zeron took off towards the direction she had last seen Phaje moving in; namely, towards the exit. She blew past a green-haired, awkward-looking girl on her way, barely turning her head in acknowledgement of the teen before moving on. She was very grateful that she hadn't worn the heels now. They would have very much gotten in the way of the mad dash she was now making. She reached the edge of the ballroom within a minute, leaving a trail of thoroughly confused and miffed partygoers behind her, but she didn't care. At the moment, she was fully focused on finding Phaje.

At the edge of the ballroom door, Zeron heard quiet sobbing from the other side. Was it Phaje? Only one way to find out. Just as she was about to step outside, though, she heard him speak through the tears. "I'll just hinder your research, " he sobbed aloud to himself. "Maybe I should leave. She can achieve her dreams."
    Oh, Zeron realized belatedly. That's what's happening here.
    It seemed as though Zeron's end goal had finally made it through to Phaje. She fully intended to wipe herself clean of all emotion, which would mean that Phaje's feelings would never be reciprocated. A week ago, Zeron would have been completely fine with this; although she would have missed him, she was confident that she could have overcome the obstacle and keep moving forward towards a brighter future.

Now, though, the thought of doing so made something...rather unpleasant settle in the pit of her stomach. An unshakable feeling that what she was planning was taboo, deplorable, wrong. She looked at her own hands, suddenly aware that she was shaking violently; this was an attack on the core of her being, her whole reason for living. She'd lived the vast majority of her sentient life searching for a way to be free from the tyranny of this thing called emotions, and now, suddenly, her whole body was telling her to reach out to the mage on the other side of the wall. The sudden music blaring certainly didn't help matters; the voice sounded obnoxiously familiar to Zeron, and what lyrics she could catch through the mental turmoil only served to dig her hole deeper.

It seemed as though she had a choice to make, but there was really only one decision.

Zeron stepped out of the ballroom, turning to face the figure of Phaje. "Phaje," she called out, trying to grab his attention as she made her way over to the depressed mage. As she reached him, she would stagger, briefly overwhelmed by the gravity he was giving off, but would quickly readjust despite the stress on her body. She had something she needed to do, and nothing, not even the man himself, was going to get in her way. Her hands shook with anxiety, confusion, fear, and several other emotions she deplored, but she would push through. She was Zeron Guzmial, prodigal researcher and heir to the power of Seranesca, the Demon's Desire. A little fear would not stop her.

She grabbed ahold of one of one of Phaje's hands with both of hers, hesitating only slightly. The grip was tight, rigid, and trembled noticeably, but she could only hope that the message would get across. "Phaje," she started, not realizing how out of breath she was until her voice came out a gasp. "I overheard you crying to yourself." Normally, the line would have come with a teasing smirk, but Zeron was mentally exhausted and just wanted to get the message a across. "We can talk about it later. I'm...I'm not sure where I want to go. I'm being pulled in several directions at once, and it's one of the worst things I've ever felt. But...I don't hate it. Just, please, stay with me. I'm not sure what it'd do to me at this point if you left, and I don't think you want to leave either. So let's keep walking down the path. Maybe...our path."

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Fairy Tail

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Netherice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 5th February 2017, 8:47 pm

As Phaje arrived outside, he stood there for a moment. He heard a familiar voice through the door dedicate a song to him and Zera, which really related to the situation he was in. He didn't want to go, he really didn't, but he didn't have a chance to salvage this at all and he knew it would only kill him. Right now though, he was already dying inside. She was the first person he had ever encountered that had stuck around him and became friends with him. She was the first person he had ever confessed his feelings to. She was the first person he had loved. His tears intensified as he reached a level of despair he had never felt before in his life.

He heard footsteps approaching him rapidly and he looked up. Shock overtook him as Zera had once again chased him, and his heart skipped a beat. He noticed his gravity was being controlled by his emotions again and wanted to fix it but he was too devastated at the moment. She was shaking, which wasn't like her, as she met his gaze. Then she did something that Phaje would have never anticipated: she grabbed his hand. His heartbreak was quickly replaced by confusion as she was apparently gripping him firmly as to not let him pull it away, her hands shaking. He only had ever seen her mad like this if at all, but that was once in the entirety of them travelling together, and he instantly felt bad at having angered her. Then she spoke and the whole world froze for a moment.

She didn't know what it would do if he left? OUR path? He didn't know what to do. He stood there, dumbstruck as the one person he knew had the worst time with emotions and who thought emotions were despicable held his hand and asked him not to leave. He looked into her eyes and at her expression. Not even a playful smirk on it like usual. He had grown accustomed to it, knowing that she found it slightly humorous whenever emotions ruled over Phaje, almost as if to say See? Now she looked at him with an emotional face and he didn't know how to react.

"I don't want to be a burden to you, your life research is to free youself." He looked back down not knowing what to do at this moment. "I would only enslave you to that which you want to be free of. I don't want to lose you, but your research is your life's work." He looked back up at the person he had grown so fond of. He just wanted to... her hands she had...

His gravity snapped, freeing Zera from the pressure, as he turned and quickly embraced her tightly. His head was rested on her shoulder as he began to sob uncontrollably once again. This was all he had in this world, here in his arms. The only thing he had to look forward to everyday. He didn't want to leave but he hadn't ever really said what he said next. He didn't know how she would react or even what she would think of him for saying it as the words left his mouth. His voice broke often through the sobs as he spoke

"I don't want to leave, but losing you... You're all I have."

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 39392910
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mechanized REquip
    Second Skill: Dragons' Champion
    Third Skill:

Post by Anastasia Isayev 5th February 2017, 11:15 pm

Tag
    Words
    Valkyries Aren't Allowed to Date
    But They Can Still Have Fun

All Anastasia had with her right now were her thoughts and her drink, that was until a familiar voice called out to her, addressing her as Captain.  Ana turned to look towards the voice only to see it being Cirven and gave a sigh outwards before moving her glass in a way to swish around the contents in a circular motion.  "I suppose if you don't mind the atmosphere filled with hormones and noses up into the air, it isn't too bad," she said as she took a drink of her wine.  It took Anastasia a moment to fully realize who she was talking to and what she was dressed in.  A little part of her wanted to cover up, but at the same time that might be far out of character for her to do.  

"Just don't tell anyone that I was dressed like this.  I have an image to uphold," she said before downing the rest of the wine and gently placing the glass upon the bartop.  "After all, i think the boys back at the cove would have naughty thoughts for a while if they were to see me like this," she said with a little chuckle.  

"But I'm not really here for the pleasantries or the fun, really.  I have an ulterior motive for why I'm here," she stated in response to Cirven asking her how she liked the place.  Of course, Anastasia wouldn't come to a place unless she had an actual reason to.  While this place was meant to be a place to have fun, Ana was almost all business.  If she does have fun, that would be a bonus, but it isn't something she absolutely counted on happening.  "It should go without saying that," she said as she spotted someone else approaching the bar, this person appeared to be a nobleman who was wasted and drunk with excitement.  His tie seemed to be far off-center and he had lipstick marks all over his face.  Seems like he had a good time.

Anastasia stopped her words until the man disappeared from the bar.  What she was about to say was really just none of his business.  "Anyway, it should go without saying that I've been eyeballing a target recently.  Once we have finished the renovations on the Leviathan, I believe we'll have a mark," she said.  Cirven knew exactly what she meant about a mark.  A target to steal from.  It would be far too direct to go the source and ask them about it, so a place like a party was probably the best place to do that.  All she needed now was the right people to show up and BAM!  She can get to work.  But until then, she's stuck waiting.

"What brought you here?  And where's your pretty girlfriend, hm?" she asked in a teasing manner, moving a hand up to her face and twirling a grouping of her bangs around her index finger.  Ana was really talking about Aliannah, but Cirven may or may not know that.  
    Notes
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

[Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!

Post by Guest 6th February 2017, 6:03 am

Shine down, Spark up
    She will admit, it was surprising that the male was taking it so well in the first place. Her sighs were also becoming more and more prominent, but she didn’t let that bother her that much. She too has been damaged in the battleground, but not in the way of gaining amnesia. Not too long ago, she was involved in an altercation with a dragon slayer known as Sol. His claws severed one of her cheeks and it left 5 of the longest scars on that cheek. It hurt a lot but she didn’t know how the hell it didn’t hurt her as much as it should have. This was… depressing. She didn’t want to remember it but she was forced to because of the scars that now decorated her cheek. No matter, the main focus was the dance and trying to overcome everything that had happened between herself and Terith in that specific time frame.

“It’s a shame…” Summer noted as she shook her head. “But that’s okay…” Her soft smiles began to show once more as she looked around, the crowd was most certainly getting excessive. She even seen Alexander along with Kenji! Wow, them two seem to be getting along rather well and she was sure the two of them would make an extremely cute couple when the time comes for it. That is if they get together however. Whatever happens, Summer will tease both of the boys about it sooner or later when she meets the both of them in the guild at the same time, or when she sees them separately next time. The dancing crowd covered up their figures once more and Summer turned to face Terith’s blue eyes… he really has been through a lot, yet he doesn’t remember anything at all.

With that in retrospect, the female began to move her feet to the beat of the music, forcing Terith to do so also, otherwise the both of them would be in a very awkward situation like the both of them were when they retrieved the flute from Julius, which wasn’t most coolest thing to experience and she was sure she didn’t want to experience such a thing again.

“Well… If that is so, why don’t you ask me questions regarding you, and I will answer them?” The fireworks expert queried as her smile curved into the most mischievous grin. She wanted to help Terith in any way she possibly could. “That is, if you’re not scared…”

||HP: 300||MP: 100%||

||Tag: @||Words: -- ||Notes: --||

||Spells/Abilities||

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Kenji Oshiro
    Kenji Oshiro

The Wandering Priest

The Wandering Priest

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenji Oshiro 6th February 2017, 9:50 am

You have my blessing

Kenji's appearance :

Super Mario Galaxy ~ Comet Observatory 3:

Alex grabbed Kenji's arm, and held his other hand onto Kenji's back. Kenji did the same and Alex started to lead the dance. Kenji kept looking into Alex's dreamy eyes, he had learned through his Priest training that if you look deeply enough into someone's eyes, you could stare into their soul, though Kenji wasn't focused much on that, he was more admiring his deep ocean blue eyes, his perfect blond hair and gentle smile were completing the image for him. What is this feeling? My heart is going crazy, my stomach is feeling weird and I feel like my head is burning up! Is this what they call love? No... That's not possible! I am falling for someone's looks, I shouldn't do that... After all it's the inside that counts! And up until now he has only been teasing me! Yeah, that's it! He just a big tease! If I focus on that then I'm sure I'm only falling for his looks! Kenji thought to himself.

Some moments went by and Kenji noticed that Alex is a pretty good dancer, though out of nowhere Alex asked him a rather serious question, he asked what it was that Kenji was doing here. Kenji was rather surprised with the question since he was actually expecting an question to tease him more. I... I... I'm actually here to find the right one... Kenji's face lit up again, he was too embarrassed to admit it, but it was the truth. Alex told Kenji he was actually here just for the free food and drinks and would just see what destiny had in store for him. There was this feeling again, that Kenji felt earlier. Was he actually falling in love with him? So he has a serious side... He thought to himself. There was an silence between the two for a moment as they continued dancing. Kenji was going to ask something to Alex what asked a lot of courage for him, he gulped. Alexander... D-Do you... Think I'm attractive? Kenji's heart was beating like crazy right now.

||Spells/Abilities||

Seinaru:

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Post by Aoi 6th February 2017, 10:31 am

Appearance:

AOI MITSURUGI

Ah, the sweet and extravagance of a night filled with blooming love, growing envy, and thickening plots. The air around irradiating with a teenagers prom night seething with couples or singles hoping to hook up and have a lucky one night stand while others would try to either form or reinforce a relationship they had begun before these sorts of events. And of course... You have those that show up and simply try to out do everyone else with their outfits, hair, make-up, shoes. In the end, all it does it paint them as some spoiled posh pain in the ass that really, of which nobody wants to deal with. Then you have Aoi's type; a quiet observer, enjoying just the elegance of the atmosphere for what it looked like. Occasionally mingling with others that would approach her, but not really wanting to go out of her own way to do so. Quite frankly, the idea to just go out of her way in order to talk with someone of whom she didn't know could just lead to a rather distasteful conversation. Whether said conversation would end good or bad, long or short would vary from person-to-person. Truthfully, she didn't have time to deal with a commoners problems and it wasn't really an issue to her if nobody wanted to converse with her after the nights end. She was pretty used to it as it was, so it wasn't any problem.

Caramel orbs peered about the room, looking at all the people gathered and having a good time together. A good portion of the crowd seemed to be about her age, which made some things easier, but also seemed a little odd to her. Usually these kinds of things were made for older adults, however the maturity of some... And some being used literally in tonights case, were more mature than others. The grim girl swirled her wine around in her glass, seated on a bar stool and watching it all from there. Her back to the counter and taking a small sip from the glass, letting barely any pass her lips before she set the glass back down onto her lap. The sudden announcement of a "Lady Anastasia Isayev" caught her attention. Perhaps a little regal company for the blind mage? It would be nice to be honest, but for the most likely option, she wasn't so sure if her assumption was true or if she was just having high hopes for someone attempting that lifestyle. "Enjoying yourself, princess?~" A coy remark caused the girl to jump, though reasons were unknown as to why. She knew the second that she could see that either Annabel or one other of her summons had appeared. Peering over her shoulder, she shot a glare without a word to be said, knowing all well what she would say to her for such an insolent question. "Sir, a small bowl of milk for my friend here, please?" Having taken advantage of the small moment the bartender was near her, he looked towards the cat and didn't really ask any questions. He quietly poured some milk into a small bowl and set it down by the black feline.

As luck would have it, the "Lady of the evening" was right by her now. She had a glass of white wine poured, of which she watched quietly in curiosity. Her gown was lovely and it gave the womans skin quite a wonderful glow. Taking another quiet sip of her wine, a gentleman approached the woman, already claiming to know her. She raised a brow as her senses couldn't keep her from overhearing the conversation they had. Apparently miss Isayev was a little more of the tomboy type, which put a small smile on Aoi's face. Wait... Isayev... The name sounded oh so familiar to her. Could she be the same Isayev of that large industry? "I don't mean to intrude on your conversation, but from personal experience madam, everyone is entitled to spoiling themselves once in a while. As a woman, it's more of a necessity to do so." She paused to sit herself up just a bit and brushed out the dress she'd worn. "But that's not the true reason I had intruded, and I again apologize for doing so... But are you indeed the daughter or a relative somehow of the Isayev company?" As she waited to hear a reply, she wandered back mentally for a moment. Some time after her accident as a child, she remembered being offered to partake in an experiment they had for those in situations like hers, but being so young and without a family, they wouldn't do the test, nor did Aoi really want to. Things then were harder to cope as it was back then.

]
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 6th February 2017, 4:46 pm

The demon grinned at the fact that Ana seemed to forget what she was in and how she was dressed. It showed that her true self was not cut out for the fame and glamour like some others were. She was meant to be in the ruggedness of things more than the beauty of it all. He was similar to her because of his past. He just would not be able to live a regular life like others could and would be constantly pulled into danger and complicated situations all the time.

He then listened to his captain as she explained her motives for coming to the event. He knew it wasn't like her to go to things like this but decided to not step all over her parade before he knew more about why. She only stopped for a short time as a random drunken man stumbled his way to the bar and got some drinks then left. "Shouldn't be too hard to deal with a new mark dressed like that, Captain. Fairly sure they might just come to you." He chuckled a bit but stopped upon the woman speaking of his girlfriend. He raised his eyebrow to her as the confusion set in his mind and caused his thoughts to grab at ideas as to who she meant. "Girlfriend? I don't have anyone like that. Rather prefer not to with my track record of what I have done to those close to me, you know?" Even though the sentence came off as sad he smiled for some reason to mask it. The smile was unintentional and was more like an instinct he had built up to make his sad past into a sort of joke like it didn't happen. He knew there was no reason to dive into his life story at all and that Ana probably cared little for it. Before he could say much else a young woman approached them speaking.

"Attracting even women too? Captain, you are more of a dog then me, huh?" He whispered to Ana as the girl spoke out to her. He hoped that it would cause the woman to laugh or stumble over her words from the irony of it all. The new entrant into their conversation did ask a question that caused Cirven to shut up though by asking about The 'Isayev' name that Ana had. He was as curious as the girl was about the name but had a feeling neither would get an answer from Ana but instead would get some type of wild goose chase in the form of words.

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight King's Descendant
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill: Re-Equip: The Hieratic Hunter
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 8th February 2017, 6:14 pm

The right one? Lex kept to the beat with the music and kept dancing along with Kenji. After they both made their comments about why there were here there seemed to be a moment of dead air. The two danced for awhile. Lex was just enjoying the moment, he was not really thinking much about love or relationships. He noticed how many of the people were getting all cutsie. Lex had lost sight of Summer since he entered the ballroom and did not really recognize anybody else here, he was lucky he found Kenji so early on.

Lex looked down at Kenji and noticed the boy was staring up at him and looking rather nervous, was Kenji admiring Lex? As the two locked eyes and Kenji made a gulping sound that made Lex rather nervous. What is this guy about to say… Kenji then blatantly asked Lex if he thought he was attractive. This put Lex on a rather awkward situation, should he tell Kenji he was attractive and run the risk of having his teammate develop a crush on him? Or should he say no and perhaps shatter any form of friendship the two could ever develop.

“Hmm..well sure you are, everybody is attractive as long as they carry themselves in a confident way right?” He did not know how Kenji would take that comment, hopefully he would just take it at face value but who knew with these gays, they were so emotional after all. As the song came to an end Lex’s grip loosened. Perhaps this was an opportune time to perhaps change the topic and venue. “Should we go hit up the bar? The tickets to the dance were supposed to cover free drinks right? I think I could go for a glass of merlot.”

Arz
    Arz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Experience : 881.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson Flame
    Second Skill: Crimson Lightning
    Third Skill:

Post by Arz 9th February 2017, 3:02 am

Zeno was stunned for around five minutes from the kiss that the stranger had given to him, even though the lady was pretty, Zeno could feel a man-like aura coming from her, though he just shook it off and continued eating all the food. I wanna have fun.... All the girls are pretty but, I wanna see someone cool. He anxiously waited for something to happen that would excite him. 

The crimson haired mage thought about something fun to do, then an idea came to him, Aha! Maybe I should act like Yazuki, flirting with all the girls. He was a reckless idiot who didn't care about relationships, but nothing would stop him from having fun, "Hey babyyyy, love me!" He attempted to imitate Yazuki, but was instantly slapped by a girl in a pretty dress. 

He walked away in a gloomy state but was instantaneously happy when the waiter offered him food, "OHOHOHOHO!" He yelled wuith joy, drooling as he thought of all types of food delicious food.

#dc143c (Zeno)    #87cefa (Tito)          
    A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 J5IJBKy

Zeno Hageshi   Tito (Exceed)  Crimson Flame Magic  Crimson Lightning ✞ Shinku 

Battle Theme!:

Guzmial
    Guzmial

Player 
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Biomantic Mastery: Chaos Corrosion
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Guzmial 11th February 2017, 11:59 am

Zeron didn't think it was possible, but she seized up even more as her mind desperately fought to beat down the emotions running through her at the moment. She felt like she was about to snap, but that was one thing she absolutely couldn't do. Going wild at a ball like this would result in nothing less than Zeron being arrested and caged up like the monster people were sure to see her as, or worse, get her killed. Neither of those were appetizing in the slightest, but to keep herself from exploding, these damn emotions would have to take a backseat. So she stood there, as much focusing on closing out her mind-clouding emotions as she was on the words Phaje was saying.

As she starting sorting out what had just happened, however, it only served to throw her mind into more turmoil. Apparently, in her moment of weakness (that was still happening), she'd said a lot more than she had intended. This wasn't just bad for the dynamic Zeron was aiming for. This was a disaster. She'd been trying to suppress those feelings for a few days now, but they were bizarre and alien to her; it was difficult to stop something one had never experienced before. As such, Phaje's weakness had triggered hers, and the result was this mess.

Phaje certainly wasn't making this easy, either. It was clear from his words that he still had his doubts about his place, even though Zeron had already gushed entirely too much in the last minute or so. As intelligent as he could be, the boy was certainly dense sometimes. If the beforehand moment wasn't enough to drive into the boy the feelings currently fighting in Zeron's head, he might not ever get it-

She was interrupted when the gravity suddenly dissipated and Phaje suddenly embraced her, driving out all of her thoughts for a moment. She froze up completely, and something within her snapped, although not the thing she expected. The glamour on her eye had broken, revealing the black eye and the shadowy cracks sprouting from it as well. Her hand quickly moved to cover it, but it halted a few inches from the half-demon's face. There wasn't really a reason to cover it here. Almost everybody here was a mage, so a strange eye like this probably wouldn't even stand out. Instead, there was something else she could probably do. Hesitating for several seconds, she finally placed a reassuring hand on Phaje's head.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere," she said, desperately trying to regain her usual temperament. "You know more than most that I'm fully capable of protecting myself. And it's not like I'm going to just walk out on you, either. With that being said, though, can you please let go of me? You accidentally broke something," she continued, gesturing to her eye with her free hand, "and I won't run away when you let go. I'll still be here as long as you want me here. It's a promise."

Kenji Oshiro
    Kenji Oshiro

The Wandering Priest

The Wandering Priest

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenji Oshiro 11th February 2017, 1:55 pm

You have my blessing

Super Mario Galaxy ~ Comet Observatory 3:

Kenji was a bit disappointed that he didn't got the answer he hoped for. Kenji looked a bit sad towards Alex. Oh... I guess you're right. Kenji had to think of another way to know what his opinion is about Kenji, even though the answer might hurt him. Alex asked if the bar was free for all who attended the event. Umm... Yeah I think the booze is free! Do you want something to drink Alexander? Kenji wasn't what you call an heavy drinker, though he does enjoy to drink sake once a while only on special occasions, and this was one of them. Yeah sure we can hit the bar! Kenji walked besides Alex towards the bar.

Kenji sat down on one of the stools near the bar. One glass of Merlot and a glass with sake please. Kenji asked the bartender and swiftly got the drinks ready. So Alexander... If you wouldn't mind, could you maybe tell me more about yourself? kenji tried to get an conversation started, maybe it could start of something.

||Spells/Abilities||

Seinaru:

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Guild : Fairy Tail

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Netherice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 12th February 2017, 9:58 pm

Phaje slowly let go, tears slowing down, sliding his hands down her arms and holding her hands. The small bit of demon breaking through was a normal sight for him when he upset her emotional imbalance, yet her holding his hand hadn't broken it, thus, he thought, Zera should be ok with this. He wiped his tears off and looked deep into Zera's eyes, not really knowing what to say. Finally, after a few moments of letting himself calm down, he was composed enough to talk.

"Zeron Guzmial," he started, which was odd as normally he never used her full first name. It was against the norm. "I don't want to become nothing to you. The past month, I have felt emotions that I never knew existed, and while I hate how messed up I get, you always seem to make everything... better... Let's talk about this tomorrow, when we are both calmed down. Until then, will you come inside and dance with me again, like we did at the wedding?"

He had a seriousness about him which was rare, and using Zera's full name is something he had never done. It shocked him as much as he was sure it shocked her. He simply wanted to enjoy himself with her for the moment. They could deal with the issues later, she was right. He looked in her eyes expectantly. The night was still young, and the Ball room was just starting to fill. He looked at her as she started to open her mouth and found himself interrupting her before she could speak.

"Please. Dance with me. I have something shocking planned for our dance. Please. It took me all week to come up with this and figure it out..."

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 39392910
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 13th February 2017, 10:20 pm

Her fellow snack bar browser was rather unusual compared to the rest of the crowd. Almyra noted this, though she was rather unusual herself, but on this occasion, she stood out far less than usual, having exchanged her cloak for attire more fitting to the event. Still, this man was quite disheveled to say the least. Not that Almyra cared what others wore, but it did make him more noticeable. He seemed not too fond of her gingerbread suggestion, given his rather half-hearted smile. Perhaps he had had it before and didn't like it?

He mentioned it looking groovy. Almyra tilted her head to the side a bit, a bit confused by then new use of the word she so infrequently heard. Furthermore, he seemed rather nervous. Perhaps he wasn't used to crowds? He mumbled something about cake before trying a bite of the cookie. He made a comment about it being salty, to which Almy pursed her lips in confusion. "You seem rather nervous. Are you alright?" She asked. There were many peculiar things about the man she was talking to, but before inquiring about those, she was concerned if he was alright. She wouldn't want to press any further in questioning if he was already uncomfortable, but she was quite curious as to how gingerbread tasted salty to him.

Meanwhile, Timara continued to sit quietly at a table by herself, watching everyone around her.

Character|Magic|Bank
    A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 4 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 10:14 am