Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Night to Remember

aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Malefic Felines
    Second Skill: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Skill: Grimm

A Night to Remember Empty A Night to Remember

Post by aeluri 21st May 2019, 12:53 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    I’m just a sentinel waiting for mountains to fall
    Job: Free Form
    Post Word Count: 409
    Job Word Count: 409/3,500
    Muse: 12/10
    Music: Friends in the Dark
    Items Used IC/OOC: None
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    ”Another, miss?”

Aeluri’s gold and crimson eyes flickered up to the bartender’s face from her absent minded stare at the bar counter. The young woman had been letting her mind relax and space out. It was a much needed break. Typically she was alert and observant, cautious of all surroundings. However, tonight she had decided to let her guard down and focus on relaxing. Between jobs and being with her teammates, her life was always busy and noisy. A glance around would lead one to wonder why she chose Boomslang as a place to relax. The hearty roar of other attendees filled the room, accompanied by booming music and bright lights. A truly eclectic mess. The stool she lounged upon was on the quieter side of the bar. Few others occupied the seats, so Aeluri was pleasantly alone. It was just her, her thoughts, and the cinnamon whiskey that burned down her throat.

She glanced at her now empty glass then back up at the bartender. “Yes. Actually, get me your most expensive whiskey,” she replied. The woman felt her cheeks had begun to flush a tint of pink. That could have been because she was becoming drunk, or it could have been the fact that she was paying with the money she had stolen from the purse of a woman in the line to get into Boomslang. Who would know? Aeluri let out a laugh to herself.

As the bartender busied himself with her order, the woman brushed a curtain of long black hair behind her to look over her dress. Such a revealing piece of material was unusual for her unless Iris was in company. He was always the one to suggest her more skimpy clothing. However, Aeluri decided for herself to wear the garment tonight. To allure and tease the other club-goers was such a fun game! Not to mention she liked the way the translucent lace sleeves looked on her arms.

A glass of sharp smelling whiskey was slid in front of her once more. “Thank you,” she called to the bartender with a sultry flutter of her eyelashes. The man looked away hurriedly with flushed cheeks. Aeluri let a smug smile cross her face in return. The woman turned on her stool, drink in hand, and let her eyes scour the crowd. Perhaps she could lure someone into giving her company, or at least so she could steal their wallet to buy more alcohol.
    @Shane Stern // The dress is without the white flower part btw~
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by aeluri on 23rd May 2019, 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Night to Remember 60637_s
    Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 
    Lineage : Super Soldier
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Experience : 623,530

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plus Ultra
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Night to Remember Empty Re: A Night to Remember

Post by Shane Stern 22nd May 2019, 11:04 pm

Shane let out a sigh as he unbuttoned the front of his black vest that he wore on top of his white long-sleeved button-down shirt and tossed it into the locker. It had been a long night, the entire bar suddenly overwhelmed by the number of customers tonight. He unbuttoned the cuffs of his sleeves before rolling them up to his elbows, and once he was done, he closed his locker door and walked over to the mirror. His white shirt was still straight with barely a crease on it despite having worn it all night, and his black slim-fit pants was in the same condition. It had been a few nights since Shane had started this undercover job, taking on the part of a bartender in this particular bar, trying to glint some information on an upcoming case.

So far, he hadn’t gained any significant information and was about to throw in the towel if nothing turned up in a few more days. After making sure his black leather shoes were polished, Shane nodded satisfactorily and walked out of the changing room and appeared behind the bar counter. A quick swerve around another waiter guided him to the flip table that he deftly opened up and leave the confines of the bar counter into the throng of customers.

The noise of the scattered conversations would drown out any noise, save for the occasional smashing of glasses dropped to the ground. Shane gave the establishment a quick look over, thinking if it was worth it to try and join some of the ongoing conversations with a drink in hand for some information, when his eyes swept pass a particular beauty with flowing black hair that got him to retrace back to her.

He watched as the woman received a glass of whiskey from the bartender on duty, saying her thanks with a seductive flutter of her eyelashes that left the bartender stuttering and keeping his eyes on the ground instead. Shane smirked as he made a mental note to tease the bartender about it tomorrow night. As he neared the woman, Shane gasped slightly at her crimson and gold eyes. It wasn’t all that different from his red and black eyes, red on the left and black on the right. Her flushed cheeks added another layer to her beauty, to which Shane found himself being attracted to.

“Surprising,” Shane muttered under his breath, thinking that he had already figured out the type of girls he preferred, as he nimbly made his way towards the lady in the black dress. The gentleman in him kept himself from staring at her for too long, reminding himself that this was just to unwind from a hard day of work. A drink with a lovely lady was just the remedy, the silver-haired Rune Knight thought to himself.

Thankfully, she was sitting in a quieter part of the bar, with a few empty stools around her. Shane glided in, picking a seat beside her.

“Max, one whiskey please,” Shane called out with a rap of his knuckles on the bar top, to which the bartender from earlier nodded and slid the completed beverage across the bar with ease in to Shane’s grip. Max gave a cocky grin at his successful delivery. His failures were one of the reasons for the frequency of smashed glasses in Boomslang.

“Are you waiting for someone?” Shane turned around to ask the brunette after he took a sip from his glass.

[581 / 3500 words]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by aeluri 23rd May 2019, 10:35 am

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    Post Word Count: 272
    Job Word Count: 681/3,500
    Muse: 8/10
    Music: Drought
    A rustle of clothing caught Aeluri’s attention from her crowd watching. She turned to see a handsome man with silver hair had slid onto the barstool next to hers. His attire matched hers in fanciness, yet the sleeves rolled up over his forearms gave a casual vibe. Her mismatched eyes trailed up to his, then her eyebrows raised in surprise. This man had eyes as unique as her own. His left eye was a similar vibrant crimson, while the other a pitch black. Aeluri’s curiosity rose. It was uncommon for others to have heterochromia. In her time alive, she had met very few others with it. She wondered if it was natural or magic-caused like hers. Her fingers absentmindedly twirled the summoning rings on her other hand. Perhaps after a few drinks she could pry it out of him.

The interaction between the man and the bartender, apparently named Max, piqued her interest more. This guy seemed to know the staff very well at Boomslang. His outfit was similar to the other employees, so maybe he was one as well? Aeluri just had to know. Any chance to make a connection with bar staff was ideal. Repeat customers often got free drinks in her experience.

“No, I came here alone tonight,” she replied with a sip of whiskey that burned pleasantly down her throat, “And yourself? What brings you here?” The woman eyed his choice of drink with approval. Perhaps she would allow the other to keep her company for the evening. She made eye contact once more. Whether her stare was meant to be intimidating or inviting was hard to discern.
    @ //
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by aeluri on 28th May 2019, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shane Stern 23rd May 2019, 11:12 pm

Shane took note of her reaction when the lady finally looked in his direction after his question, but the reaction that registered was appreciated by Shane. It had been one of surprise with mild curiosity rather than a condescending one. It was a rare one. Of course, the very fact that she had two orbs of different colors helped in that aspect as well, Shane suspected. He watched the black bow that adorned her hair shake ever the slightest as she took a sip from her glass, which had been complimented perfectly with her outfit. A look that was difficult to pull off on most females and yet worn ever so effortlessly by the lady before him.

Shane smiled lightly when he heard she was alone, barely suppressing his usual enthusiastic grin. The next question caused a slight tick of surprise in his expression that was quickly smoothed over, as an answer had been rehearsed so many times in Shane’s mind was repeated once again.

“I travel a lot and in every town or city I have been, I work in one of the bars for a few days until I move on to the next place. It’s the same with Boomslang. I like the atmosphere, talking to the customers, being the ear for their grievances and offer the occasional word of advice or consolation,” Shane replied with a casual shrug, as his right hand moved his glass to his mouth, taking in another sip. The burning aftertaste of the drink trailed down his throat, but left a nice oaky scent on his palate. “And once you get to know them a little, recommendations just keep coming in on where to get the best food, best drink and all that.”

“What about you? I think I have a great memory and in the past few days I’ve been here, I don’t think I’ve seen you,” Shane returned with his question, his eyes locking onto hers.

[325 words]
    [Total WC: 906/3500]

aeluri
    aeluri

Character Sheet

Post by aeluri 28th May 2019, 10:19 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    Post Word Count: 465
    Job Word Count: 1,146/3,500
    Muse: 13/10
    Music: Cinnamon Girl
    Aeluri felt the stranger’s eyes all over her. It filled her with a conceited satisfaction from her bow-adorned head to her toes. The female mage was conventionally attractive and she knew it. Much like a cat, she enjoyed attention, but only on her terms. Tonight was most definitely on her terms and her ego basked in the subtle attention.

“Sounds like an interesting job,” Aeluri replied with a slight tilt of her head, “A good way to learn things about the places you visit.” The more she thought about it, the more she realized it would be a good way to gather intel. Rumors, gossip, and drunken half-truths spilled to a bartender was an untapped pool of data. She decided that perhaps she would try it out herself someday, or suggest it to her guildmates. The dark mage glanced at her newfound companion, observing him for a second. Surely that wasn’t his intent as a traveling bartender, right? No, she decided, he had too much of a pure air about him. This man wouldn’t seek information for dark purposes like many others would. A narrow shoulder shrugged slightly.

The rest of the cinnamon whiskey in her glass was downed in seconds. Aeluri beckoned Max the bartender over with a finger and swiftly ordered another drink for herself and the silver-haired man beside her. Whiskey, of course. There was not a better drink to be had in her mind. A delicate hand slid a few jewel across the counter as a tip, accompanied by another wink. Max rushed hastily off with the money in his hand and red in his cheeks once more. The woman watched him go for a moment, amusement in her eyes.

She turned to answer the question hanging in the air that the man had asked. “I come and go as well,” Aeluri answered with a flippant flick of her wrist. “I live in Crocus with some friends but travel a bit.” If her guildmates could be considered friends. Such a terse, anonymous group felt like a place where only professional relationships existed. Well, with the exception of her teammates. Those two could be a pain in her ass but they were friends more than anyone else. What better drinking buddies could she have in life? The corner of her mouth curved up at the thought of them.

“I don’t come here every night, though,” she continued. Aeluri leaned in closer to the other, the distance small enough that she could feel his breath on her face. Not for a second did she break eye contact with the unmatched ones that mirrored hers. It was part of her game. With a coquettish grin, she added, “It’s not unusual that you didn’t notice me before. I’m only seen when I want to be.”
    @ //
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by aeluri on 31st May 2019, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shane Stern 29th May 2019, 12:23 am

Shane was oblivious to the female’s flirting, and also to the fact that he was already smitten by her. All he knew was that he wanted to continue the conversation with her, but still rational enough to keep up his disguise. He smiled at her appraisal of his ‘job’, and considered building up on that tidbit of a detail for a fleeting moment before pushing that thought away. It was safer to leave it ambiguous, rather than building a tower of lies that could come crashing down at any moment’s notice.

“It’s much better than reading them from books or from word of mouth. Figured I should see places with my own eyes before I’m tied down,” Shane tried replying nonchalantly, despite all the signs from him that he was already caught in her net. Instead of casually leaning on his left elbow on the bar top, his body was slightly angled forward. His right hand was constantly in motion, fingers lightly gripping his glass of whiskey as he set it down and then beginning to tap softly on the glass in a rhythmic sequence.

When he saw her downing her entire glass of whiskey in one shot, the silver-haired Rune Knight did the same which was actually only one mouthful left. A slight tinge of red had begun to appear on his ears. It had always been one of the most infuriating thing he found about himself.

Shane could hold his own with alcohol, but his body seemed to like to display the level of alcohol he had consumed. For now, it was his ears, but if he continued drinking, the redness would start to spread throughout his entire body. It was even faster with beer, with whiskey being the one that called out the slowest reaction hence his choice of drink for the night.
    “Thanks for the drink,” Shane remarked when Max brought two glasses of whiskey to them. It was hard to mix them up, with the lady’s glass carrying a hint of cinnamon while he’s was the normal variety. “Next round’s mine.”

He was rather glad when he heard that she wasn’t always here, and he considered it lucky that he had chosen to continue mingling after his bartending. And then she was suddenly in his face, the distance so near between them that Shane had no doubt that if either one of them chose to, they could lock lips instantly. While the whiff of cinnamon from her glass earlier was aromatic and sweet, it was most definitely intoxicating when mixed with her warm breath. The soldier in him had taken over almost instantly, keeping himself rooted to the spot. Otherwise, his lack of experience in matters of romance would have had him leaning back almost instantly.

He held contact with the lady, gazing into her eyes, feeling himself slowly sucked into an endless whirlpool that got his heart beating faster and faster. He could feel his face blushing and he knew it wasn’t the alcohol. His rapidly beating heart had also sent a gush of blood somewhere down below.

“And here I am, speaking to the most attractive and mysterious girl in the room,” Shane replied, hoping his clumsy attempt at flirting was passable. If this was a romance novel, he would definitely cringe reading such a line coming from the male lead. However, what he did next caught even himself by surprise. Without a word, Shane’s arms reached forward. His right arm looped around her waist lightly as support while his left hand reached beneath her stool and pulled it closer. As of right now, he had pulled her in that they wouldn’t have to lean forward or do anything at all to maintain the intimate proximity of their faces.

“I never introduced myself earlier. I’m Shane.”

[633 words]
    [Personal WC: 1,539 / 3,500]

aeluri
    aeluri

Character Sheet

Post by aeluri 31st May 2019, 4:49 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    Post Word Count: 390
    Job Word Count: 1,536/3,500
    Muse: 10/10
    Music: Skeleton
    It was adorable, really, the way he was trying to play it cool. His nonchalant words presented casualness, but Aeluri knew underneath that the silver-haired man was hooked. All she had to do was reel him in. He froze at her movement, but the summoner tapped into her feline senses for a moment and could hear his heart beating swiftly and the blood rushing through his body. The whiskey they were consuming only fueled the fire. The woman felt the burn in her stomach and veins, yet she maintained a mostly clear head. Her movements were a little more sluggish than usual and her peripheral vision was slightly unfocused. That’s the bonus of drinking so often. She was able to be level-headed until many drinks in.

“Aww, you flatter me darling,” she purred in response to the flirtatious words. The distance between them was maintained for a heartbeat before she felt his arm slip around her waist. Contact with her body left a trail of fire on skin that pulsed with her jumpstarted heartbeat. Though she was usually strictly in control of her actions, Aeluri couldn’t stop the instinctual reactions within. She was mostly human, after all.

Surprise caught her as her stool was moved closer to his. The sudden action caused her to let slip an astonished squeak and lean her hand on the man’s shoulder for balance. She left it there for a second before snatching it away. A second was all it took to regain her composure. The whiskey fueled the embarrassed blush that came to her cheeks. Blushing was an unusual complexion for the summoner, just as much as embarrassment was a foreign reaction. She scolded herself internally but was helpless against the human condition.

Then she noticed their proximity and that he had said his name. Shane. Inches separated the two. Aeluri’s senses were on high. His scent mixed with whiskey. The flutter of his eyelashes with each blink. The crispness of his ironed shirt. She shook her head to clear it all out, letting focus and alertness back in. The woman was in control once more. Legs crossed at the ankle, she leaned forward. A delicate hand was lifted and gentle fingers trailed the faint stubble on the edge of Shane’s cheek. “Pleasure to meet you Shane,” the temptress hummed, “My name is Aeluri.”
    @ //
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by aeluri on 31st May 2019, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shane Stern 31st May 2019, 5:33 pm

Despite their proximity, their faces so close to each other that his entire vision was completely taken up by her visage, Shane could still make out the light blush that appeared on her cheeks after he had pulled her over. It had been an effortless move, a benefit to his superhuman strength, but a surprising for both of them nonetheless. The silver-haired Rune Knight attributed it to the alcohol he had taken, granting the courage to do what his heart demanded instead of listening to his brain. Her hand touched on his shoulder for balance from the sudden movement, and in that instant, that small instant before she withdrew it, Shane’s entire body went into overdrive.

It was similar to the thrill of battle, but where all his senses would be heightened to absorb every single thing around him, right now all his senses were only focused on her and her alone. His eyes were completely caught in hers, his nose only concerned with the tinge of cinnamon on every breath, and his ears drowning out the rest of the bar except for her words. For that moment, it seemed that there was nothing else in the world that concerned him other than her. Aeluri, she had said her name was.

As her delicate fingers trailed the side of his face, Shane yielded to his instincts and gently put his right hand on the small of her back. He took the initiative and closed the few inches of distance between them, lightly pressing his lips on hers. All doubts or concerns on whether this would put her off had disappeared from his mind, as the silver-haired man felt an electrifying tingle run through his entire body the moment their lips touched.

[291 words]
    [Total WC: 1830 / 3500]

aeluri
    aeluri

Character Sheet

Post by aeluri 31st May 2019, 8:31 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    Post Word Count: 277
    Job Word Count: 1,813/3,500
    Muse: 12/10
    Music: Little Black Dress
    Again with the fire that Shane’s touch spread across her back. Aeluri hated it, yet craved it at the same time. She shouldn’t be enjoying this so much. Her purpose was to get something she was all too sure the other would give. And his wallet, the finishing touch. It was a repeatable game: lure them in, spend the night, then leave with their money to never be seen again. It was like being a lady of the night but the payment wasn’t voluntary. Anyway, Aeluri usually got what she wanted. Shane was no different, she thought. Her body told her otherwise.

Suddenly the gap was breached and their lips collided. She hadn’t expected the traveling bartender to be so bold with initiation upon first impression. Usually it took more work on her part. Aeluri pressed back against his lips, her mismatched eyes closing at the enjoyable sensation. The moment seemed to last forever but a few seconds later she pulled back, eyeing the handsome man before her. “Wow Shane,” the woman said, playing with her hair coyly, “That was very forward of you.” A teasing wink was sent his way.

Aeluri decided she didn’t want to continue toying with him just at the bar. Limber legs lifted her off the stool and, using the footrest on the bottom, stepped over to his stool. With a smirk she perched herself square on his lap, arms wrapping around his shoulders. Satisfied that her new position would send him over the edge, she leaned in for another kiss. The mix of whiskey and breath was intoxicating and the gamemaker found herself struggling to deny her lips what they desired.
    @ //
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by aeluri on 2nd June 2019, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shane Stern 2nd June 2019, 7:55 pm

Before Shane could even reply to the dark-haired beauty named Aeluri’s comment about his previous actions, the shapely female had already maneuvered herself onto his lap with an elegance and grace that caught his breath. He was really hoping that she would fail to notice the rise from between his legs. Or should he hope that she noticed?

Regardless, Shane find his mind entirely blanking out when she took the initiative this time, her full lips pressed against his again. Without thinking, Shane’s arms instinctively wrapped around her, his right arm around his waist while his left hand caressed her long locks of dark hair, a tight yet gentle embrace that told of his passion. Unbeknownst to them, for as long as they were locking lips, with the occasional play of tongues, the couple had completely captured the attention of everyone in Boomslang, the loud combination of voices speaking one over another and music from the speakers suddenly quietening down, leaving only the soft dancing music of the bar playing.

It had started with Max, who looked at them with a slack jaw and eyes wide, when Aeluri had positioned herself on Shane’s lap and continued to stare when they started kissing like there wasn’t going to be another tomorrow. His stare had caught the attention of others and like sunflowers turning to face the sun, all of the patrons began to turn their head in the direction of Shane and Aeluri, watching them. Some of them watched with a smirk, while some of the females turned away in embarrassment.

To Shane, however, at that moment, nothing was more important than the woman in his embrace. After some time, when the two of them finally pulled apart from one another, Shane’s arms still around Aeluri, he began to take note of the people still staring at them. With a sheepish look, but encouraged by the earlier kiss, Shane gave her another peck on the lips before moving his left arm, letting his hand drop to her waist.

“Shall we move to somewhere else with more privacy?” the Rune Knight muttered, his words almost unintelligible.

[354 words]
    [Total WC: 2,184 / 3,500]

aeluri
    aeluri

Character Sheet

Post by aeluri 2nd June 2019, 11:44 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    Post Word Count: 354
    Job Word Count: 2,167/3,500
    Muse: 15/10
    Music: Fantasy
    Hundreds of eyes on herself and Shane was nothing short of unnerving. How could a whole bar come to a standstill because of them? Were they really such a sight? Perhaps it was so. While Shane appeared light with his silver hair, white shirt, and peaceful-seeming personality, Aeluri was his opposite. Black dress, midnight hair, and a mysterious vibe. When the two kissed it must have looked like the clashing of two forces: light and dark, black and silver, yin and yang. It was no wonder they had an audience.

“Yes, let’s,” Aeluri replied shortly to Shane’s mumble. Her feline hearing had picked up his words clearly. She hated being the center of attention when there were so many people around. The dark mage much preferred to keep to the shadows and corners, out of sight and inconspicuous. The enigmatic one wasn’t in control of who could see her at the moment and it was greatly frustrating. Hopping from her perch on his lap, Aeluri’s heels let off a clack as they hit the floor. Black hair swished as she turned and gripped Shane’s hand, pulling the man from his stool. She strutted towards the door with her companion in tow, the eyes of the club still watching their every move. The woman’s chin was held high. Confidence and power exuded from her with every step with an underlying air of anger. Mismatched eyes stared at the exit, not deeming any of the passerbys worthy of a glance. If they wanted to stare so bad, they could stare at the door that closed behind her and Shane.

Night air hit Aeluri’s face and nose with a refreshing blast. The club had become so stuffy that she didn’t realize how needed a fresh breath was. The click of heels ceased as she stopped a short distance from the Boomslang door. “So,” she began, stepping to once more be in Shane’s proximity, “I know of a little place a few blocks away that we can go. It’s pretty cozy and quiet.” With that, the lady led her acquaintance down the street and into the night.

@ // Flower = Fade to black/Timeskip
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by aeluri on 3rd June 2019, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shane Stern 3rd June 2019, 1:14 am

Shane’s body moved along as if on its own accord, walking in sync with Aeluri as she led him out of the bar, their hands clasped tightly. The eyes of the onlookers were focused on them the entire way, from the stool to the doors. The Rune Knight had a smirk on his face, a feeling of pride, knowing the envy and jealousy that was homing in on him. He hadn’t been the richest or the most influential in the entire bar and yet he was the one now walking out with arguably the prettiest female in the establishment. Noise erupted again the moment they took their last step out of the bar, the slowly closing door revealing some complains from the other male patrons about how lucky Shane had gotten. The smirk on his face grew even more smug.

But the coolness of the night air, coupled with a light breeze completely refreshed Shane’s mind, his shoulders loosening up as if a burden had just been lifted. He turned and observed the dark-haired beauty again, and it was the same sense of wonderment all over again as when he had first seen her. He couldn’t help but notice her heels, while giving her a slight boost to her height, still kept her shorter than Shane. The Rune Knight smiled as she came within arm’s reach again, and just like that the two of them walked down the street towards where she would bring them.

-----

When Shane opened the door to the room, the Rune Knight had been quite surprised. When she had described it as quiet and cozy, he had imagined the room to be rather small. But this was far from it. The room entrance opened to reveal a large king-sized bed in the middle of the room, headboard against the right wall. A desk and chair was placed against the corner of the left wall and the wall opposite the door, which had a large window for a great view. The desk and chair was obviously unused.

When he turned to his right, to the right of the king-sized bed, it was a large window as well, replacing what should actually be the bathroom’s wall. Anyone sitting on the bed could easily look into the shower and get a great view. The lighting in the room was mellow, casting an amber light onto everything. And the masterpiece. The bed of rose petals shaped in a heart on top of the king size bed. The room was a honeymoon suite.

Shane blinked a few times as he looked at Aeluri, before stepping in towards her, locking his lips against hers while his arms held her snug in an embrace.

[452 words]
    [Total WC: 2,636 / 3,500]

aeluri
    aeluri

Character Sheet

Post by aeluri 3rd June 2019, 12:28 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    Post Word Count: 344
    Job Word Count: 2,511/3,500
    Music: Losing Our Minds
    Aeluri’s eyes scanned the room, thoroughly impressed with the setup. She had a contact at this place that often let her stay free of charge in whatever room she pleased in exchange for favors. They had outdone themselves this time. The heart shape of roses seemed a bit excessive, but she didn’t let it bother her. The woman wasn’t here for love, she was here to get what she wanted.

Shane pulled her in once more, so she turned the two of them around and pushed him towards the large bed until the back of his knees were pressed against the edge. She pushed her lips hard against his, kindling the fire which had been burning low. It was time to get this over with before he got too attached. Little did she know that it was too late for that.

Scalding water cascaded down on Aeluri, flattening her ebony hair into a shining curtain against her back. The woman always showered after encounters like this, as infrequent as they were. The heat and pressure of the water was a way to cleanse her mind as well as her body. A quiet humming came from her mouth as she zoned out. Sore muscles began to relax. Aeluri held up her hand to the showerhead and let the water trickle through her summoning rings. Since the objects were magical, they never rusted or became discolored. A fond gaze fell on the golden ring on her right middle finger. The gemstones in the middle of the Gemini symbol glittered menacingly in the dim light.

As she stepped from her warm haven, the chill of air coming from one of the windows sent a shiver of goosebumps across her body. Aeluri swiftly dried herself off and switched back into her black dress. She hadn’t decided if she would stay or just take Shane’s wallet and leave. It depended on if the man was awake or not. Tentative steps on bare feet led her back into the spacious bedroom, her mismatched eyes drawn to Shane’s form.
    @ // Flower = Fade to black/Timeskip cause lewd
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by aeluri on 4th June 2019, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shane Stern 3rd June 2019, 6:54 pm

It was no longer surprising for him when the dark-haired beauty pushed him on to the bed, and neither was he disagreeable. The fire and hunger that had burned within him, amplified by the whiskey, was a roaring flame. Shane allowed it to consume his senses, giving it his all to the girl he was with, living in the moment as they fell onto the sheets. The meticulously arranged bed of rose petals on the bed was instantly scattered and crushed beneath their combined weight.

-----

Aeluri had gotten up for a shower after they were done. He had wanted to get into the shower with her, his own body glistening with sweat but refrained from it. They had crossed several boundaries in the short time span of a single night, and Shane wasn’t sure if it would be well-received if he continued to push it. It might have been a night of passion, but Shane had found himself unreasonably attracted to her, utterly surprising himself. All of this was going through his mind as he lied on his side, back facing the bathroom and the glass wall that would allow him to see Aeluri in the showers.

They had both seen each other in their birthday suits, but watching her shower was another issue altogether. As he waited for her to exit the shower, exhaustion began to take over and the silver-haired Rune Knight began to doze off, not noticing that his partner for the night had just finished with her shower and was exiting the bathroom. He had completely forgotten about his cover, his Rune Knight brazenly displayed on the top left corner of his back.

[277 words]
    [Total WC: 2,913 / 3,500]

aeluri
    aeluri

Character Sheet

Post by aeluri 4th June 2019, 10:58 am

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    Post Word Count: 690
    Job Word Count: 3,201/3,500
    Muse: 18/10
    Music: Hey Alligator
    Another step into the room and Aeluri’s eyes fell onto Shane’s form, outlined by moonlight and facing away from her. She heightened her feline hearing to check if he was asleep. The pulse of his heart and the air being breathed in was slow, but not slow enough for him to be fully asleep. The woman let a quiet sigh leave her. For a moment, she debated on whether to leave now or stay with Shane. It was unusual for her to stay after one night stands but something inside was nagging her to remain. The summoner trusted her gut, so with a shrug the continued her path towards the comfortable bed and the man in it.

But then she froze. Her eyes had come to rest on Shane’s shoulder. Exposed to the moonlight, shimmering with the sweat that still clung to the man’s skin, was a Rune Knight guild mark. It shone in vibrant mocking, taunting Aeluri. The loop at the top of the mark resembled an eye, staring into her soul. It took a while for the woman to think clearly. She had slept with a Rune Knight, and he hadn’t told her he was one! Uneasiness struck her for a second. He knew her name, albeit just her first, and knew what she looked like. The dark mage usually kept a low profile, staying away from legal mages and Rune Knights when she wasn’t donning her guild clothing. The shadows were her home, hiding her away from those who sought to stop her. She was a queen of the dark, a monster hidden beneath the guise of a quiet woman. A wave of confidence surged through her, washing away the wary feeling. Aeluri was an assassin and a master at discretion. As long as she was careful, nobody should ever find her out, not even Shane.

Rage slowly began to build. From her stomach it bubbled, flowing through her bloodstream, until it consumed her inside. Shane had kept silent about his guild affiliations, disguising himself as a bartender and deceiving the people around him - her included. Not only that, but the Rune Knights were scum of the earth. They served the corrupt Magic Council, doing their dirty work like dogs, and Shane was one of them. Aeluri glared at his dozing shape in disgust. What a waste of a night and what a waste of a man. Any shred of respect she may have felt for the Knight was long gone. Aeluri’s canine teeth extended into fangs, then retracted to normal size. Back and forth, back and forth. She wanted to make him pay, make him regret their night together, make him regret ever becoming a filthy Rune Knight. The dark mage felt it, deep in her soul: he wanted Shane to fear her. The desire consumed her, drove her, until it was all she could think about. Fear. He needed to feel true fear, deep enough to obliterate all rational thought. But how? Stood on the edge of the room, silent and seething, she planned. Ideas began to piece together and a sinister smirk took her face by storm. Shane would no longer be the handsome “bartender” when she was done with him.

Crouching until she could see underneath the bed, she waved her ring-clad fingers. The golden Gemini ring on her right middle finger grew hot against her skin. From the black depths of the shadow appeared the tops of two massive feline heads. The spirit gazed at her with four eyes from its submerged vantage point in the darkness. She shushed it and gave mental instructions to the summon. Spooky red eyes blinked in understanding, and the two heads retreated back into the shadow as if it were a puddle that they sunk into until they were visible no longer.

Aeluri stood, then approached the bed where Shane lay. The woman crawled up on the sheets and sat behind the broad canvas of the Knight’s back. Delicate fingers began to trace his muscles until they traversed to the guild mark stamped on his shoulder. “Shane,” Aeluri began, her voice sickeningly sweet, “What’s this?”
    @ //
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by aeluri on 6th June 2019, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shane Stern 5th June 2019, 9:37 pm

The sound of his female companion exiting the shower barely registered in his mind, the Rune Knight having completely put down all of his guard. But he still felt it when Aeluri climbed back into the bed, sitting on the sheets, facing his back. With his guard down and senses dulled by alcohol and the long night, Shane made no attempt to hide his Rune Knight tattoo or even remembered about it. The black guild mark stood out across his chiseled back, the first thing to grab anyone’s attention when they looked at his back.

However, instincts jolted him back to a cautious state the moment he heard the tone that Aeluri was speaking in. Wide awake, with his eyes open but keeping his body unmoving, Shane tried to look at the girl from the corner of his eyes. But she was directly behind him. His eyes darted next to the windows to see if he could look into the reflection but he mentally cursed himself, realizing the curtains were drawn.

Still puzzled, Shane decided to turn around to look at Aeluri. He looked at her with a concerned expression. They had slept together, and Shane had started it all off with a lie. Sitting up with the sheets up to his waist, Shane faced her and held her face tenderly with his right hand while his left hand held the hand she had used to draw across his back.

“I’m sorry Aeluri. The part about me working as a bartender while I travel was just a cover. I’m actually a Private in the Rune Knights. I’m really sorry about lying to you about it. But everything else was real,” the silver-haired man tried to explain, anxiety building up as he prepared himself to take a slap to the face if the raven-haired beauty decided that she had been cheated.

[311 words]
    [Total WC: 3224 / 3500]

aeluri
    aeluri

Character Sheet

Post by aeluri 6th June 2019, 8:43 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    Post Word Count: 415
    Job Word Count: 3,616/3,500
    Muse: 10/10
    Music: Beast
    Aeluri couldn’t stop herself from leaning into Shane’s hand as it caressed her face. Even in her angered state the feline summoner couldn’t resist a bit of attention. It was probably the last she would ever get from the man after what she was about to do. She lifted her eyes to Shane’s mirrored heterochromic ones. Tonight had been a wild ride but it was time for it to end.

“It’s okay Shane,” she purred, leaning closer. Inches from his face she looked him square in the eyes. “It’s not your fault the Rune Knights are just filthy dogs for the Magic Council. It’s a shame you have to be so… kindhearted. You could have so much potential as a dark mage. Oh well,” Aeluri leaned back with a casual shrug, her face curled into a sinister grin. “I guess your Rune Knight buddies will just have to find you here later.” Before her words could set in she raised her hand sharply as if to strike Shane in the face. Instead, she flicked her wrist and the Gemini ring on her middle finger began to glow. From beneath the bed came a rumbling and a blood-curling snarl. The giant spirit Gemini erupted directly from the shadows underneath the bed, pushing the furniture up into the air with Shane still on top. The two heads of the beast snapped their jaws in anticipation and growled loudly. Aeluri leapt from the soaring furniture the minute her summon appeared and landed safely nearby. The bed snapped in half with the upward impact. A driving hunger shone in the felines’ eyes as they locked in on the Rune Knight. Two maws opened up, their blood-red saliva dripping and splattering on the floor. With a lunge they had snapped up Shane’s body from between the broken bed pieces.

After a good chomp the twin feline spirit dropped the man to the ground and held him down with a massive paw. Their hallucinogenic crimson saliva acted swiftly and was no doubt winding its way into Shane in the passing seconds. Aeluri approached her prey, heels clicking ominously in the sudden silence. Gemini let off a purr as their summoner neared.

The woman leaned over Shane, her once endearing eyes now hardened into a glare. “How was that for a first taste? By the time we’re done here you likely won’t be recognizable, dear.” A giggle escaped her lips. "To be mauled by the one you slept with! How beautifully unexpected."
    @ //
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by aeluri on 8th June 2019, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shane Stern 8th June 2019, 1:27 am

With his action, came a gentle reaction as Aeluri leaned into his hand, allowing him one last touch of her silky smooth skin. Her words struck Shane quick and hard, as though hit by lightning, as he tried to make sense of her words. He had often heard of the mages from dark guilds calling the Rune Knights the Magic Council’s lackeys or dogs, their magic hunting hounds. And every time he had heard those remarks, he had scoffed at them, dismissing them as buffoons purposely choosing not to understand the importance of a militaristic organization imposing order in a world of burgeoning lawlessness, fueled by the taste of magic.

And yet, this time the words had come from the female he was thinking of starting a relationship with. Before he could fully process what was happening, flinching slightly as Aeluri’s hand flew forward in a motion to slap him but stopping just short of contact. That added another layer of confusion to the already complicated situation, and then Shane heard a rumbling as though the floor beneath the bed was cracking open, followed by a demonic snarl. The confusion sealed it for the Rune Knight as he reacted too slowly, barely glimpsing the raven-haired girl jumping off the bed daintily while he was swept upwards into the air along with the bed.

“What the fuck?!”

The bed, as heavy as it was, was easily snapped in two halves, allowing Shane a glance at the creature behind the demonic snarl. A pair of guns appeared in his hands, but the creature was faster than he was. The twin heads struck with lightning speed and unerring accuracy, one head chomping down on his midsection while the other on right thigh. The Rune Knight only managed to let out a growl of pain before he was dragged down from the air and hurled into the ground with a loud crash.

A layer of viscous liquid covered Shane’s waist and thigh where the two-headed creature had bitten him, the liquid seeping into his bloodstream. Shane knew not what it was, but he knew it acted fast as his head began to grow heavy, his mind clouded. His vision blurred over, showing nothing but a swirling mix of muted colors while his hearing began to fail him as well, catching only bits and pieces. Breathing came in ragged gasps, barely taking in enough oxygen to keep himself from suffocating. The world around him began to close down on itself as a darkness slowly threatened to envelop him.

[423 words]
    [Total WC: 3,647 / 3,500]

aeluri
    aeluri

Character Sheet

Post by aeluri 8th June 2019, 7:42 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    Post Word Count: 566
    Job Word Count: 4,182/3,500
    Music: Beast
    Aeluri noticed that the light was beginning to fade from Shane’s mismatched eyes. “Oh no you don’t,” she growled, grabbing his chin roughly. She pulled his handsome face close to hers until their lips nearly brushed. “You can’t succumb just yet, Shane. I’m not done with you.” Delicate fingers squeezed his jaw then released him abruptly, letting his head fall back to the hard floor.  Once more she stood, the beginning light of dawn outlining her body in the dark. “The hallucinogens haven’t had time to have their fun. I can’t wait to see how they warp your memory!” A cruel smirk appeared. “Gemini,” came the commanding voice, “Give him all you’ve got.”

Aeluri averted her eyes as the spirit attacked once more. Long, knife-like teeth and sharp claws bore down on the Rune Knight. They sliced through skin and flesh, deep enough to leave a mark but not enough to kill the man. That wasn’t Aeluri’s goal. Sparing Shane’s life was the one stroke of mercy she was willing to give. The horrifying noise of splattering blood and saliva accompanied by the ripping of flesh earned a nonchalant blink from the summoner. Things like this didn’t bother her much, but she only did it herself if she had to. That’s why she adored the sinister cats she was bonded with, they gladly did all the dirty work for her without fail. Not to mention they were adorably horrible!

After what felt like seconds, the double-headed cat stepped back. Blood ran in crimson rivulets down both of its snowy chins and stained pristine paws. The pupils of both sets of eyes were dilated in the dark. “Good work, my darling,” she cooed, giving the feline heads a scratch once she neared. A deep, rumbling purr leapt from the barrel sized chest. Blood dripped from the beast onto her dress, but the woman paid no mind. Mismatched eyes turned to Shane’s battered form. The sight ought to make any normal person vomit. Aeluri just stared down in sinister silence for a moment. Hearing heightened for a moment as she listened to the beat of his heart, slower than before. A step lead her to where his pants and shirt lay discarded and she reached into the back pocket of the slacks. From within came Shane's wallet, which she gripped in her hand triumphantly.

“I think our work here is done.” Turning on her heel, she walked to the edge of the room. Heels tapped in the ominous silence. The woman opened one of the large windows and swung her legs out, sitting on the windowsill. She peered back to the scene behind her. Gemini had melted into the shadows, returned to its spirit realm once more. What was once a fancy honeymoon suite looked like a massacre site. The pieces of the large bed lay broken on the floor. Holes dotted the walls. Blood pooled on the floor. For a moment Aeluri felt something close to remorse. She shook her head, raven locks cascading down her back. There was nothing to regret here. She had done what needed to be done.

Aeluri locked on to Shane’s bloodied form. “Goodbye, Shane,” she called into the silence, unsure of if he was conscious enough to hear her or not. “I hope you never forget this night.” With that, she slipped out of the window and into the breaking dawn.
    @ //
    IVYLEAF33

Shane Stern
    Shane Stern

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shane Stern 10th June 2019, 7:46 pm

As he lied on the ground on his back, his weapons barely inches away from his fingers yet unable to muster the strength to move them, Shane was completely out. The pieces of the puzzles struggled to even appear in his mind, much less piecing them together. However, before he could have the chance to come back to his senses, Shane could feel his head being raised. His blurred vision showed him a face without any features. He could barely see the person’s mouth moving, only knowing he was being addressed as his ears picked up little bits of the sentences. It was a new situation for him, completely incapacitated and at the mercy of someone else without even the chance to do anything about it.

The only sense that was clear to him was pain. He knew not what was being used, but Shane could only growl and snarl as the weapon tore through his flesh. The sensation of pain acted like a hammer to his messed up senses, pushing mind to the brink of sanity and yet dulling a second later as whatever magic was working on him reactivated. The push and pull continued for an eternity to Shane. When it was finally over with, the Rune Knight tried to open his eyes, his eyelids fluttering with a heaviness to them.

He heard words being spoken again, once more only his name registering, but nothing else. His bleary eyes managed to open at the last moment to watch the two feet walk away, out of his sight. Strength was beginning to return, and the Rune Knight tried his best push himself off the floor. He turned his body around, before pushing himself off the ground with his arms. The first few times he failed, unable to secure a grip on the wooden floor boards. They were slick, covered in his blood.

When he finally did manage to push himself up and sit with his back to the side of the bed, Shane began to breath heavily as he tried to reassert himself physically and mentally. His right hand went up to his forehead as he tried to overcome the headache that followed, but before his palm had fully rested on his forehead, Shane shouted in pain, his hand withdrawn as though he had touched a hot kettle.

It didn’t escape his glance that his right hand was entirely covered in blood. And that his entire face was hurting like hell as his other senses slowly made their comeback. Grunting from exertion, Shane stood up and walked over to the dresser. The moment he saw himself in the mirror, Shane almost stumbled and closed his eyes followed by a very long breath.

“This has got to be a dream right? I will be back in bed with Aeluri when I wake up…” Shane mumbled to himself, before his eyes suddenly sprung wide open. Wheeling around to look at the room, the Rune Knight realized that he had forgot all about the girl during the attack. His head hurt as he took in the situation. Aeluri captured or having escaped during the attack, the cat-like monster, the perpetrator behind this attack, suspects that who could have done this and other sorts of information rushed through his mind, the headache keeping him from making sense of it as he barely remembered the entire ordeal.

Turning back once more to the dresser, Shane was speechless as he observed his face. Gashes and bite marks covered his entire face, his chest and his arms plus the initial bite to his waist and thigh. What looked back at him from the mirror was a monster with silver hair and a red eye.

“I’ve got to get back to the infirmary,” the man said to himself, stumbling back to where his clothes were and gently putting them back on to avoid aggravating the wounds. Thankfully it was dawn, the sun only peeking out slightly as he made his exit through the open window, taking one last look at the room before jumping out onto the road. He fell on one knee when he landed, forgetting about the bite to his thigh that had robbed him of the strength to support his weight. Breathing heavily, Shane made his way back towards the Rune Knights HQ where he would visit the infirmary. The matter of Aeluri’s disappearance weighted heavily on his mind, being concerned about her safety more than anything else and hoping that she had managed to escape a fate similar to his. Whether they would be able to meet again was another matter left up to their fates, which Shane could do nothing about.

[779 words]
    [Total WC: 4426 / 3500]

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 3:16 pm