Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event]

Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill: Re-Equip: The Hieratic Hunter
    Third Skill:

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event]

Post by Alexander Easton 15th February 2017, 11:10 am

Lex could instantly tell in the boy’s eyes that he was not given the answer that he was looking for. Lex felt a bit bad but at the same time he really did not know Kenji enough to know how the boy would react to such comments and news. The two headed towards the bar where Kenji would place both of their orders. Lex gave him a smile. “Aw you’re such a gentleman Kenji, so sweet.” Lex took the glass of wine and started walking towards a high rise table that were scattered throughout the venue. There was a red and white patterned cloth laying on top of the table decorated with cheesy rose petals and a candle producing a magically lit pink flame in the center. God who did they get to decorate this place? Cupid’s heterosexual brother? It was so tacky but to most it might look cute, not to Lex though. Lex was not a big fan of women or effeminate natured people.

As the two rested their drinks on the table Kenji asked Lex a rather common and overused question but one that was needed for most types of relationships to form or develop. Now Lex was at a crossroads, should he be honest with the boy about his abusive past or should he create a completely new facade? The later would be more entertaining but he did not think that was best to use on a person that was his teammate and guildmate, those kind of lies and tricks could get him in trouble. He decided that he would settle for a mix of the truth and fable.

“Ah well that’s a loaded question huh?” He let out a slight chuckle. “So I guess I should start where many other famous stories have started huh?” He took a sip of his wine before he started, mainly to quench his thirst but to also add a dramatic pause in his tale. “Well a long long time ago, in a town far far away a blonde haired boy was born into an impoverished family of three. After living with a father that was abusive and a mother that was a lush and town whore for nearly ten years, I made a dramatic escape and sought adventure in the great big world. I had nothing to my name, except a small rusty blade that I found stranded in a field that was leftover from some battle. That sword was my only friend for a few years, I practiced basic swings, perrys, and other sword fighting skills, all created in my head or those that I saw the knights and skilled warriors using. When I hit fifteen my sword had long since been broken and I had worked in a variety of places to afford a new iron sword.” He took another sip. “I traveled all over Fiore and the surrounding countries, even found myself in the nation of Sin for a brief stint, almost died there but was rescued by a traveling wizard who I grew to call Lin. Lin was a powerful mage, even to this day I’ve never met somebody as powerful as her. She taught me more about weapons in one week than I had learned in my whole life. She’s the one that also showed my a secret vault somewhere in the world, where I will not mention now, where I found the Hieratic Hunter Tools. She’s the whole reason I became a mage. Since then though I’ve just bullshitted around and took jobs that seemed interesting to me. Now though I’m ready to hone my skills and became the strongest warrior out there.”

He gave Kenji a big smile, for the most part that was all true, there were parts he left out obviously and other parts where he smudged the truth. He had an idea to have a bit of fun and see where Kenji’s thoughts were wondering, he grabbed his hand and placed it on Lex’s abs “See feel for yourself, I’ve really stepped up my workout regime, I think it’s pretty obvious if you feel or see for yourself!”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 6:53 pm