Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event]

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event]

Post by Noheme 31st January 2017, 8:27 am

It appeared that sitting down at the bar and downing a glass of rather strong alcohol managed to get attention of at least few eyes, probably making the moon goddess look like a complete alcoholic that managed to get into a dress and invade a party with drinks and food that were mostly for free. Not really the case, but she would not be surprised if at least few people would think of her like that. It was then that another girl showed up next to her, ordering nothing more than a glass of water. Staying sober, it was respectable at such event. After all, dancing while your brain didn't know which side was which probably wouldn't go very well. Thankfully Noheme had pretty high resistance to alcohol, so she still had a chance to pick someone up and show off her non-existing dance moves. A pretty lady with snow white hair, though dressed little unusual for the place. But that was also exactly what drew the emerald eyes of the fox girl over to her. Not everyone would be brave enough to enter the room looking like this.

It also appeared that it was the girl's lucky day, as the white princess spoke words directed towards her, which was somewhat unexpected. An interesting sentence that resonated within the Joyan girl as she smirked and looked at this mysterious lady. "Did you just try to flirt with me dear?" Reaching out one of her hands, her fingernails almost reminiscent of animal claws, Noheme tried to cup the young woman's chin. But something managed to interrupt her. Something in the shape of a man who was also at the bar, acting somewhat odd. And that was only the start of it, as the situation escalated rather swiftly after he mentioned some nonsense about electric energies, only so that he could rip his shirt open afterward. The moon goddess was not impressed by the act, her eyes narrowing with a cruel spark shining behind her gaze. "Whatever is it that you think you're doing here, boy?"

That was simply what she said to his actions that she could only presume were his attempts at getting the attention of local females that could possibly be attracted to his bare chest. However, the fox girl that fancied only those of the feminine gender would not have it, as one of her hands changed color to pitch black, giving off a crimson red glow. And soon enough, chain of identical coloring would shop up in it as well. With rather remarkable speed, Noheme threw the chain up so it would go around one of the chandeliers, it's end falling onto the ground and suddenly attacking itself around one of Yuzuki's legs. And with a simple tug, the young boy was suddenly hanging upside down, his head only few millimeters above the ground as a pulley was formed using the environment. Perhaps that would teach him not to do this in front of ladies. Uninterested in him any further, she returned to her drink with a sigh. Whatever would the white haired lady think of her now?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Experience : 100

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event]

Post by michaelkeha 31st January 2017, 9:44 am

Michael burst out laughing seeing his compatriot ,Yazuki had started seeing the world from a rather different perspective. "Well I guess the night is still too young for that " He smiled as he removed his glove a dirty purple glow swallowed his hand "Tuck your head in " he grasped the chain holding his friend up in the air draining the power from the spell as the chain began to crumple eventually shattering entirely dropping Yazuki on his head. letting out a small chuckle Michael turned to the feisty fox girl who had just strung him up like a cooked duck. A evil foxish smile on his face as he strolled up to her with all the swagger and bluster he could muster in a very calm and collected voice that dripped with dark delight "You know the orgy part of the evening has not started yet, you can't pick your bdsm partners just yet" and with that he turned on his heels and moved back towards Yazuki as if he never said anything paying no heed to whatever the rather attractive woman would do granted given her actions and who she was with Michael knew he didn't a stand a chance in Hades.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 -9gECUXK
    Terith
    Terith

Empyreal Sword

Empyreal Sword

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ensō Catalyst
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Shizuo Hyouga [Primary] | Kimigiku-hime [Secondary]
    Experience : 9,600

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Renegades of Rebirth
    Second Skill: Ballad of the Battlebow [ WIP ]
    Third Skill:

Post by Terith 31st January 2017, 9:59 am

that was you.

Typically, a man of good behavior was expected to be on his most punctual, and in light of public formalities such as this one, men like him were targets to common labels. Of course, his time of arrival was anything he'd like to stress about, in all honesty, but from what little information he had on the mechanisms of things, it was common in this world to associate etiquette to orderly stuff, much like clockwork, and people were often fastidious with their times.

Assuming his notion of evening was right, Torian was nothing short of what others would call as tardy. Unethical was hardly anything he'd want as a name for himself, sure, but if there had been some other, grander dilemma, it'd be his apathy - he just didn't have enough energy to care.

'You could at least practice some form of worry...' the Origin spirit muttered, insistent, however gaining little to no response from the swordsman. Despite being completely devoid from each ebb and throb of time itself, the spirit was amazingly perceptive of it, and it wasn't difficult to understand that even mortal troubles were able to faze him to some extent.

'The old you might've been the type to hurry.'

Torian idly picked at the knot that held his tie together; a fixed, solemn stare glued to the doors of the estate, where the consistent flow of crowds and colors dragged him along, naturally. '...Who's to say? Last time I checked, you're as clueless as I am when it comes to the me before my amnesia.' is his only response to the spirit, extracting a chuckle from the corner of his thoughts.

'Alright then. I'll let you have your fun.' the spirit hummed, the warmth of his presence fading quickly. 'You'd best attend, else your invitation might lose purpose, and you don't want to be wasting good paper and ink, now do you?'

Before he'd been given the chance to tailor a response for that, the voice in his head seemed to have drowned out into silence, allowing the noise of the on-going party to slither back into his realm of attention. Somewhere along their line of conversation was his formal entrance into the glitter of things, Torian easily considering himself but an awkward blonde presence among ball gowns spinning and music playing on flawlessly. There was no mistaking the grandeur, he'd admit that much, though it was hard to not feel dwarfed by the display.

With little intention to fiddle with other people's business, the swordsman discreetly moved to the long assortment of edible...somethings, admiring the strangely natural feel to his choice of attire with little surprise, considering the differences between a black suit and his casual clothes were very little. Although, there had been something that visibly caught his surprise, taking him aback as a strange commotion erupted over to one side of the room. Short-lived as it was, the shock was enough to make his eyebrow curl upward in question.

They invited some...interesting guests, that's for sure.

Having realized that appetite was hardly on his side, Torian swiveled his way to an adjacent wall, leaning over and resolving to become another observer, out of habit, maybe. Conforming to the invitations that were handed out was bold enough, even for him who had a distaste for social gatherings. But with his search for his memories taking top priority as of late, large gatherings became opportunities, and suddenly awkwardness was a small thing compared to a reunion with someone who could jog his memory, even just a bit.

Clothing Reference
    MADE BY ★MEULK
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: LOCKED
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 31st January 2017, 10:03 am

"What am I doing? I'm a lightning mage that literally has too much lightning for my own good! I wasn't trying to hit on anyone GEEZ! I hate the feeling of static cling and I was starting to shock myself. Is this the logical reaction to have to someone who is trying to get more comfortable," He was livid. There was no reason to do what she had. He hadn't even started to flirt.

Yazuki was sprung upside down by the rather attractive lady, but he hadn't offended her on purpose. As Michael got him down, he watched as Michael went over and said his piece. Hearing it, a slight blush came over him as he laughed, giving the sly fox a high five as they stood next to each other again. Yazuki looked around again and saw his little kohai struggling to find a dance partner. He also spoted the person he had been waiting to see; she was finally here.

"Michael, that boy over there is my student. Would you be so kind as to go and help him get a dance. For the first time in my life, I might actually have a piece of art to observe that could be the masterpiece I desire." He nodded towards Hikari as he spoke, giving Michael a look that only could mean 'Back off that one, she is mine'.

He began walking up to Hikari, the determination could be seen on his face. Flirting was one thing, but this was different. Hikari was someone he could actually see himself falling for.

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 Asmpgx10
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Post by Mura Kensho 31st January 2017, 10:39 am

The bar was lively with all the romantic magic that would soon spread, if not having spread already. People of many different kinds were to be spotted showing up, having what one would call a day of peace and fun. The skies were darkening, adding the gloomy, yet romantically boosting atmosphere to the scene where Mura wasn’t to be spot anywhere. He was too busy taking his time on the roof, on his back and conversing with his two favorite spirits:

“Ahh… free and sound, under the night sky…”
    “Nice poetry.”
    “… They’ll never find your body.”
    “I don’t have any, hah!”
    “Oh- you still have mine to enter. I’ll just jump off a roof and then you won’t have any body to fuse with..!”
    “WHA-“
    “I’m just kidding.”
    “Oh… phew.”
    “By the way… I wonder how Zirconis is doing back at home, all by himself…”

Zirconis could be seen on a cloud of Mura’s imagination, looking around and sweating of boredom.

The shaman suddenly jolted his body and hanged upside down, pointing his head across the window that showed the entire room where people had fun. He still had to know yet of whom he knew of who had shown up. “You should just shake the laziness off and have fun~” the samurai ghost prompted Mura, in which the shaman sighed a little. “I know… but…” the shaman protested, having a heavy feeling inside because the absence of someone…

Themes:
    Kenji Oshiro
    Kenji Oshiro

The Wandering Priest

The Wandering Priest

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blessed summon
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kenji Oshiro 31st January 2017, 11:11 am

You have my blessing

Super mario galaxy ~ comet observatory:

Kenji's appearance :

Kenji was actually surprised when Summer started talking about a guy she liked. She told him there is this one guy she likes and makes her heart beat faster whenever she thinks about him, Kenji did his best not to squeal he thought it was so adorable. Unfortunately for Kenji, he hasn't found the one that makes his heart beat faster, he only had crappy first dates with people who asked him, he didn't had a crush on them but he only went to along to see if they could be the one, but alas they weren't.

More people entered the party, he even saw some cute guys though some of them were either a show off or a bit gloomy. But Summer was more occupied by a girl she saw, without a warning she grabbed Kenji's arm and dragged him towards the girl and she started remarking her on how cute she was, Kenji had to admit that she was actually cute though he wasn't going to say it to her. Sometimes I really wonder why the Chinese Zodiac decided to bless her... Kenji coughed. Hello there, my name is Kenji Oshiro and this here is Summer Guiyang, we are from the Golden Phoenix guild. Summer apologized towards Kenji. Oh it's okay Summer! I am going to grab some food be right back! With that Kenji took off towards the table with all the food.

||HP: 100/100||MP: 100%||

||Tag:||Words:||Notes:||

||Spells/Abilities||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP

Seinaru:

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 X4UzOsN
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 31st January 2017, 12:14 pm

GRACE UNDER FIRE
    It all happened in a flash. As she idled about, simply wondering what to do in this situation, a series of sudden events erupted in one long chain of chaos. First, a fairly normal-looking Asian woman popped up in front of her, a huge smile plastered upon her face. With excited movements and squealing about the apparent cuteness of Sorano herself, the girl found herself overwhelmed with a quick greeting from the man who accompanied her and the awkwardness that came with all similar things. She would nod back slowly, taking things in stride. “Ah, hello… I’m…” for a moment, she hesitated. What did other legal mages know of Fairy Tail right now? Would it be okay for her to simply reveal her identity like this? A cluster of confusion swarmed her head, before she quickly made up a decision, saying, “I’m Sorano, just another mage come to enjoy the party, I suppose.” It was a vague answer, one that she hoped wouldn’t be questioned too much.

As she searched around for something that might act as distraction, she would notice that there was someone standing in the corner too, with an aura that appeared to have her within its grasp. Well… That was a bit concerning. Deeming it ignorable for now, she returned her attention to the task at hand. Hoshi nudged her slightly with a paw, her formerly cheery attitude having dullened a bit, the fear she usually held in her energy field returning. Sorano nodded slightly, trying to come up with something to say that wouldn’t sound too odd. In that moment, a rather concerning ruckus would erupt nearby, earning naught but a raise of the eyebrow. It was bound to happen – something like that always did at parties.

“Well… It’s nice to meet you guys, I guess,” the letter mage would say slowly, still unsure as to what would happen. It was now that she would begin to sense a slight impact, molding itself against her emotional aura. A frown slipped over her face as she extended her own aural senses outwards, finding the force that Summer’s zodiac energy spread over everyone. A calming, cheerful aura, but one that could manipulate her nevertheless. Without saying a word, the child calmly touched a finger to the shield that was hidden within a mirror tucked under her sleeve, transmitting the fear that dotted Hoshi’s aura out into the space around them. Hopefully that was enough to nullify this intruding energy.

»»-------------------------¤----------------------««

---

words@Sal/Kenji

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Guzmial
    Guzmial

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Biomantic Mastery: Chaos Corrosion
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Guzmial 31st January 2017, 12:18 pm

Zeron's Appearance:

Zeron stepped into the ballroom slowly, her normally high confidence seemingly totally absent as she slowly navigated her way through the crowd. There were several reasons for this, not in the least her current style of dress. Formal wear, particularly the female kind, was something the half-demon was most definitely unused to; although she had just recently worn some during a job, they hadn't been nearly as elaborate as this one. She was wearing an elaborate, lacy, black and purple dress, with her silver hair tied back into a ponytail.

She had lightened her usual skin color a bit to better contrast with the outfit, and although she had considered wearing a set of heels that had come with the dress (she had almost worn heels, for Seranesca's sake, what was she thinking), she had eventually just decided to increase her height by a few inches to achieve a similar effect. Being a shapeshifter had a lot of benefits, fashion being one of them; although, it had been a while since she had gone all out. It helped to have a little motivation. Speaking of...

Zeron cast a surreptitious glance behind her, checking to see if Phaje was following her still. A lot had happened between them recently. Some good, some bad, and some that evoked emotions in Zeron that left her extremely confused. It was a visceral, nauseating feeling, one that left Zeron queasy, but not entirely unhappy. She could figure out what it was, of course; she had spent enough years studying the science of emotions to know the general gist of what was her 'heart' was telling her. And truth be told, she was more open to this particular one than she ever had been and ever thought she would be. Still, she wasn't about to embrace it like some dumbstruck puppy. She'd fight it until it became a hollow fight, and give it hell until there was no hell left within her to give.

That being said, she was willing to give Phaje an earnest chance. More than a friendship, but less than a relationship, and they'd see where it went from there. Who knows? Maybe it would work out. Phaje had surprised her enough already, one more wouldn't be shocking in the least.

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Netherice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 31st January 2017, 12:36 pm

Phaje watched as Zera strolled into the ballroom, wearing his normal Black robes with gold trim, wrapped in a white toga. Wearing the tux at the wedding was not something he had enjoyed, and he felt that this was formal enough. If someone had a problem with it at this point he could care less. All that mattered is Zera agreed that it would be ok attire. She went all out though, which confused him a bit at how well she embraced what had happened. They hadn't agreed to a relationship as of yet, but both had laid their feelings on the table. To be honest, he didn't mind what she had told him. He would keep it to himself for her sake.

Just knowing her as well as he did now, seeing the half demon embrace emotion caused him a bit of turmoil, especially since she had been so keen to get rid of them. The change of pace was intoxicating though, as Phaje had confirmed that the emotion he was feeling was love. After their last mission, things had gotten to the point where Zera almost left, but Phaje told her that she didn't need to worry about what she had told him. The look on Zera's face was still embedded in his mind. The look of shock, her embrace, and the dance afterwards...

He walked into the ballroom, quickening the pace a bit to grab her hand. He didn't want someone else to try to claim her or give her awkwardness. He shot a look at her as she turned her head to quickly explain.

"In an event like this I think its best I stay around and keep men away from you. I don't want your guise to fall and alert anyone, so this should deter it." He whispered to her leaning in. He blushed a little bit as he finished, Zera having turned to match his gaze. His heart pounded rapidly in his chest. He got lost in the girl's eyes once again. Just a look is all it took anymore, and he wanted to show her exactly how much he had fallen. Every time though, he would react the same, holding back and not quite letting himself give in. It pained him to resist, but he always waited for her. After all, with all the inner turmoil the two were going through, she had been the one who wanted emotions removed. He didn't want to cause more of a disturbance for her

"Are you hungry? Or maybe something to drink?" He trailed off for a moment as a small smile came across his face. He looked at the dance floor then back at her. "Or... we can always dance again."

His face flushed red. She had gotten used to some physical contact now so at least they could enjoy some simple pleasures. Their whole dynamic had changed in their relationship. More than friends, indeed, but letting things happen as they did. It was easier this way.

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 39392910
    michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Experience : 100

Post by michaelkeha 31st January 2017, 12:55 pm

Michael turned his head to scope the new arrivals that had shuffled in recognizing Phaje his mouth widened into a evil smile as he noticed him with his always stunning female companion Zeron in his mind he knew exactly what he had to do and it was most certainly going to make things interesting for those two. He strolled up to Phaje with the ease of a hungry fox about to pounce on a wounded mouse with a giant evil smile on his face "Hello Phaje so how are you and the misses doing this fine evening after all it is the evening of love" he said while stroking his chin mischievously knowing full well what he had just done he was very much looking like the cat who had just eaten the cannery with a mouth full of feathers to match so to speak. He smiled at the blushing couple " Oh I didn't mean to make things awkward between you to maybe I should introduce you to my good friend Yazuki" knowing full well what kind of Pandora's box he is going to be unleashing on this lovely event to get some excitement flowing through the rather tepid festivities so far .

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 -9gECUXK
    Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 31st January 2017, 1:05 pm

I had heard of a Valentine's day feast and had thought that it would be good for me to get out and meet some people. "What is a better occasion than a feast?" Had I said to myself. I had wondered what was to be celebrated, probably a great victory that would be celebrated annually. If never made such a big mistake ever, if you don't know count the whole 'going to defeat Tudigong' thing. I left my armour at home and wore a green and yellow loincloth. "No worries for spilling beer or wine.'" Said I to myself, laughing at the thought of getting good drunk.

I reached the place to be and said to myself "Well, that is a fancy place for drinking, laughing and brawl's" I got closer and saw carriages and there were people in fancy clothes. "I'm I at the wrong place or is this a prank?" Where my thoughts. I felt uneasy when I walked through the door and saw that everyone was dancing and talking. "This isn't what I thought it would be at all..." Where my thoughts. I wanted to turn around but my way was blocked there by some enthusiast group of young mages. I walked further into the room and different people started to stare at me. I spotted the table's with food and drinks, so I walked to it and started to search for beer.
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Lineage : Windswept General
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blizzard Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natalia Wolf 31st January 2017, 1:14 pm

Natalia stumbled into the hall, she was supposed to be used to high heels but high heels were never this high. Her shoes had high heals that anyone would stumble on, even those adept in walking in them. She was more confused as to how her shoes which she had for a long period of time already, had suddenly grown a few extra inches in the heals. Her shoes however weren't the main attraction, Natalia wore a stunning dress accented with man shades of blue showing off ample amounts of her chest as well as her right leg. The dress didn't look flamboyant but the golden lining in some of the dark blue parts was made from real gold making her look expensive.

She struggled in her oddly reformed shoes over to a place by the buffet table so she could sit down, there was no way she was going to be able to walk like this let alone dance, though she couldn't dance either way. On the table there was a perfectly stacked platter of cupcakes all of varying flavors, Natalia however preferred vanilla which she promptly took one from the platter and began taking a bite. Natalia actually looked cute more than she looked sexy.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 31st January 2017, 1:30 pm

As he walked casually towards Hikari, his attention was drawn away when a cute girl trying to look fancy entered the ballroom. Yazuki paused for a moment and watched as she made her way over to the table and sat down, taking a bite of a cupcake. Something strange in him pulled his attention towards her, and his curiosity got the better of him. Instead of going towards his orignal target, he went and sat down next to this curious girl.

"Hello, you seem to be having a bit of troubles," he smiled soothingly, his bluer than blue eyes set to meet hers. "Is there something wrong with your ankles? If you need to get somewhere I would be happy to assist you."

He quickly realized he was shirtless and for once got embarrassed by it. Something was wrong, he never felt panic about that.

"Sorry about the lack of shirt, I tend to get a little charged up with my lightning and it makes my shirt cling to me and shocks people. I don't like to shock people without a good reason. Usually that requires a surge of the wrong emotions though." he laughed uneasily. He was rambling. He never rambled. He always had his wits about him when talking to a girl, but this one seemed to catch his eye far more effectively than anyone had before.
    "My name is Yazuki Yoshino, I'm a Thunder Demon Slayer."

Props to Marshy

Meletzo
    Meletzo

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Meletzo 31st January 2017, 2:00 pm

Maya's outfit:

Maya stepped into the ballroom, eyes desperately searching for anybody she might recognize. "Go to the big Valentine's Ball in Hosenka, Gisen said," she grumbled to herself. "It'll help you make friends and overcome your shyness, she said." Deep down, the green-haired girl knew her Guildmaster was right; this ball supposedly drew mages from all over the country, which made it a great place to know what kind of people her non-Lamia Scale peers were like. Still, every instinct in her body was telling her to get out of here, to run to a place nobody would find her and pull off these horrendous clothes she was wearing. She was a little jittery, is what she was saying.

As Maya slowly made her way through the crowds and tried not to scream, she began to notice the mages around her. A tall, silver-haired girl and a black haired mage, a couple based on the way they were holding hands, were talking to another mage not too far away from where Maya stood. Farther away, in a booth, an attractive, expensive looking woman was being spoken to by a man who was...shirtless? They all seemed like strong mages, if Maya's magical instincts were to be trusted at all. She silently thanked God for the fact that she could turn off her Spellsight; she'd probably be blinded by the intensity and variety of all the different magics in here.

Despite her issues, Maya was determined to meet at least a few other mages tonight. Part of her hoped they would be cute girls, but another part realized that it would only make her more flustered if they were. For now, though, she had to calm her nerves. She made her way to the edge of the ballroom and took a few deep breaths as she watched the room, hoping that nobody would approach her until she was prepared.
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Card magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Switchblade 31st January 2017, 2:59 pm

Lanta arrives at the entrance to the ball, looking at the building with a slow and sharp intake of breath; he was not looking forward to this. He had been unwell for some time so was a bit out of touch with how everyone was, nonetheless, it was an event set up, and it was an excuse to dress up nice. Well, as nice as he could afford, which was his normal formal white shirt and dark trousers with black oxfords and his red waistcoat; his features sharp and his brown hair combed back as always, his face free of facial hair as his keen eyes surveyed the room. With one final intake of air he goes to wander in, the music hitting him. He sighs, his usual confidence leaving him as his mind goes to a panic. He couldn't see anyone he remembered and was still slightly weak. Quickly he makes his way over to the least populated part of the hall, sitting with his head in his hands, his Blue Pegasus mark on the back of his hand.

Characters:
    The charming gambler: Lanta Rosa
    Magic- Luck of the draw
    Natalia Wolf
    Natalia Wolf

Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Lineage : Windswept General
    Experience : 1287.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blizzard Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Natalia Wolf 31st January 2017, 3:01 pm

"I uh..." Natalia paused from taking a bite out of her cupcake, she had a mustache made of icing as she looked over at the man who had sat next to her. She looked down at her misshapen shoes then looked back at the man. "My shoes seems to be a bit too tall in the heel she said, do you know where I can get shorter ones?" She asked with a tiny blush as she licked the icing off her upper lip. She took another bite out of her cupcake as the man rambled on about his shirt, she wasn't sure it was that big of a deal, this was just how men were wasn't it. She turned to him as he introduced himself which she would return the introduction. "I am Natalia Wolf, Blizzard Wizard and newly appointed Guild Master of Blue Pegasus." She would have bowed if she wasn't sitting down and didn't have a half eaten cupcake in her hands, which she of course promptly took another bite out of.

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 31st January 2017, 4:33 pm

"Cute," he said in reference to Natalia's name. He had a lump in his throat as she had told him that she was the new guild master to Blue Pegasus. He knew with his shirt off his Fairy Tail tattoo was revealed, suddenly realizing how bad their reputation was at the moment. He looked down at her shoes, noticing that it might be a little easier if the heel were a little shorter to make the angle less drastic.

"Here, this might not make it all that much better but its better than nothing else."He grabbed her feet, taking a small bit of lightning and trying to cut the heel in just a way that it would be level when she walked, almost turning them into flats with just a small heel, making sure that it wouldn't cause awkward problems, making things worse.

"There I think that should do it. It's a little rough but it should work," he smiled, knowing by now that she had definitely had enough time to see his guild tattoo and alert others. He sat there not knowing what to expect from here. She was cute and very polite to him, which really made him feel a bit calmer than he was used to, but made him more confused inside.

"If you like, we could always test them out on the dance floor?" He looked into her eyes, hoping some of how he felt could be felt through them. In earnest, he really wanted to dance with this lady, but he had no right to. She was far above him in his eyes, and she was very proper. Normally he was a horrible womanizer who always tried what he could to find the right girl eventually who could put up with him. So why was he having such a hard time with this one? She had a softness to her voice that melted him, and no one had ever done that to him before. It was truly frustrating.

Props to Marshy

Karin Sørensen
    Karin Sørensen

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descendant
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Valkyrja
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Post by Karin Sørensen 31st January 2017, 4:59 pm

KARIN SØRENSEN

Karin had not intended her statement as a way of flirting or hooking up with the curiously colored fox-girl; it was merely an observation in her mind. Her comment on the other woman's clothes had merely been a suggestion for future fasion choices. She took note of how much and what kind the woman was drinking--considering she could smell it from where she sat, it had to be fairly stiff--and that it seemed to have little effect on her functioning. Due to her constant adventuring and escapes into the wilderness of Fiore, the paler woman wasn't much of a drinker and with good reason; as a result, she also wasn't much of a dancer. Given her staunch distaste of urban femininity, it had taken a lot of convincing from her guild mates to even attend the dance in the first place; when pressed to dress up, she refused to wear a gown or a skirt, hence her peculiar attire for the evening.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the claw-like fingernails of the fox girl reaching for her face and stiffened a bit; despite her willingness to engage in social activities, she was averse to intimate physical contact. Before she could say anything in reply to the fox-lady, the other woman's attention was drawn away by the man who had just ripped their shirt off. She watched as the fox-girl essentially put him in a snare trap attached to the chandelier--although amusing, she turned back to the bar and took another sip of water and listened to him blabber on about why he had taken his shirt off in the first place for a moment before one of his friends came and got him loose. Frankly, regardless of the reasoning behind it, she found it tactless as best; there were plenty of other shirt materials that were resistant to static-cling that it was possible to avoid.

After the fox woman sat back down and sulked into her drink, there was a moment of silence between the two. Despite her internal desires for quiet time, it was starting to get a bit awkward in the context of a conversation. "I wasn't trying to flirt earlier," the woman admitted, "Green or gold really would look much better." Since there was nothing else to talk about, she may as well go back to what the initial conversation starter was.

Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Purifiers Flame
    Second Skill: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 31st January 2017, 5:26 pm

The night sky is usually dark, the blackness of which the stars were painted upon. But tonight wasn't usual as those who were stargazing would see a bright shining fireball of pure silver flames flash across the sky. The fireball though appearing to be nothing more than a meteor suddenly took a swift turn aiming directly for the hall causing some of the patrons to gasp in horror at the thought of being bombarded, that was until the fireball took shape as flaming silver wings came into view attached to the red haired Goddess of Purification. The fireball started to slow down as it neared an empty balcony as Irina readied for a landing as the wings dissipated before she was anywhere near being able to burn the place down. Landing on her two feet she dusted herself off wearing none other than her normal attire save for the lack of her white coat and of course she still had her sword by her side despite it being a social event.

The red haired goddess scanned the room making sure she knew exactly what was where and who was there. She spied many people doing interesting things, it seemed to be a celebration of love which caused Irina to blush as she fantasized despite not even understanding the feeling of love. As quick as she started fantasizing she had vanished from her original spot, one would note one entire platter on the buffet was suddenly cleaned of all sources of food, even the crumbs. Irina was then seen standing in front of a big burly man wearing nothing but a loincloth. "Well ain't you a big show off, do you not understand the concept of decency, even the shirtless charming fellow over there is doing a better job than you." She said looking up to him while pointing her thumb in the direction of the man flirting with the white haired girl which she recognized as the newly inaugurated guild master of Blue Pegasus thanks to her own guilds connections.

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:
    Switchblade
    Switchblade

Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Card magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Switchblade 31st January 2017, 5:45 pm

Lanta just watched through his hands as everyone goes about their business, leisure, and pleasure, sighing as his hands grip his hair in frustration; he was never like this normally. He looks up at the choir of gasping, though with quite a delay so he is left seeing a lady in red standing up to a man in more than questionable partywear as he listens to her talk he can't help but let out a light chuckle, a smile briefly returning to his face due to her words about the almost naked man and the topless man; glad somebody shared his opinion.

Characters:
    The charming gambler: Lanta Rosa
    Magic- Luck of the draw
    Almyra Bys
    Almyra Bys

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Cosmic Coins : 41
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1787.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Theory
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Almyra Bys 31st January 2017, 7:07 pm

So many options! What will she choose?

Almyra had been at the buffet table for quite some time, looking it over, lips pursed with her index finger pressing lightly against them as she stared down thoughtfully at the vast array of tasty treats that lie atop the table in front of her. She wanted a snack, but what? Something sweet? Savory? No! Salty! No wait, sour! There were so many options! Coming close to making a decision, she began to reach towards the pile of sugar cookies,  but froze as she noticed the pile of gingerbread cookies on the platter nearby. And so the index finger met once more with the pursed lips as the dark-skinned mathematician further debated her options. She felt an itch on her left hand now and moved to scratch it, but her fingers met only the air and disappointment as the itching sensation remained in the ghost limb. Her lips curved into a frown now as she was unable to scratch the itch in her missing limb. However, this disappointment allowed the woman to come to a conclusion, the conclusion that gingerbread was clearly necessary to alleviate her suffering. And so, her good hand now reached towards the gingerbread cookies, taking one in hand carefully as she looked it over for cracks and imperfections. She wouldn't want it breaking apart and falling all over the floor as she ate it, now did she?

Almyra walked away from the buffet table now, snack in hand. She brought the cookie to her mouth, taking a nibble from it, the delicious ginger flavor bringing a smile to the young woman's face. She looked around the ballroom. With the multitude of people present, she wasn't sure who to talk to first, so she instead just smiled and began walking about with her cookie, occasionally taking another small nibble from it.

Meanwhile, just outside, a light snow had begun to fall. It wasn't enough to impede travel, or anything else, but it did make the evening quite beautiful. From inside, Timara looked out the window, seeing the snow falling outside. She had seen the snow on the ground, and had greatly enjoyed walking though it on her way here, but now it was actually snowing, something that the formerly home bound woman had never had the chance to see before. Within an instant, she was outside on the balcony connected to the lobby. Few were outside due to the cold weather, but Timara was completely unphased by it. She gazed up in wonder at the falling ice crystal, eyes sparkling in delight, mouth agape as she laughed in joy and began dancing about, her body moving in the way that felt most natural to her in life; by being controlled like a living fantoccini, with her mind acting as the puppeteer.

Character|Magic|Bank
    A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 3MA5V3N
    Theme
    Button count: 1035
    Other siggies:
    Atsusemimaru Morinaga
    Atsusemimaru Morinaga

Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geist Heart - Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Atsusemimaru Morinaga 31st January 2017, 7:50 pm

"Really? A social event?" the figure comprised of black smoke in humanoid form spoke, dumbfounded -- his voice more of a distorted rush of air than anything truly audible. The individual had no temples to speak of, but he still instinctually made a motion to rub them out of frustration. The figure sat on a seat made of solid cloud-like material with two other figures -- one standing and the other sitting next to him -- occupying the circular room made of a similar material. Limbo City lacked the interior design comforts of the mortal world, but what they lacked in decoration they made up for in impossible architecture. Forged from the very cosmic essence that made up Purgatory, the city was a grand testament to the ingenuity and persistence of its captives. The three individuals sat in a common room of the largest and most important strucure at the center of the city. The Hall of Geists. Sort of a governing body, the Geists were the most powerful members of the society forced to  live an eternity in limbo. So powerful that upon reaching Geisthood, a new heart beat in their chest for the first time in eons since their original death. The source of their immense power. One such Geist stood in that room, his shape entirely different from the two amalgams of smoke who sat before him.

"Why not, Hyou?" his mouth-less visage spoke, six eyes burning a pale blue on his angular, pitch black head. The lesser god floated over to one corner of the room on his billowing tail of smoke that trailed from his impossibly slender frame. He reached out with his long bony hands to grasp a wisp of cloud-like material. The pale blue runes along his body burned as he shifted the wisp into a flat panel in his fingers.

"It looks like a pretty groovy time." if his face could smile, it would. He handed the panel to his friend which displayed an advertisement for the aforementioned dance. An image he extracted from his vessel back in the mortal world's memory. A vessel that currently sat lifeless in the bathroom stall of a restaurant nearby the venue.

The dark figure took the panel and looked it over before handing it to the other smoky apparition -- lighter in color to his comrade. Hyouryu's seething shoulders convulsed in a scoff.

"Sounds like a waste of time to me." he dismissed. The other wigure looked over the flier with his featureless face.

"I think it sounds like a wonderful idea." he mused. Hyouryu jumped in surprise and disgust, shooting a look at his companion, "It would certainly benefit Milord to sample the culture of this time. What better way than to attend an event like this?"

"See? Mitsu gets it!" echoed the omnipotent voice of the lesser god. Atsu crossed his arms and nodded his sloped cranium, "Who knows? Maybe I'll find some modern companions to help me make sense of things. I've about had enough of being a fish out of water."

Mitsuhide placed the panel down on the nearby table-like structure and crossed his legs, leaning forward to look at his superior.

"Milord. Might I ask..." a wavering of hesitation tinged his voice as he spoke, "Might I ask to accompany you? I know I ask of much for you to allow me manifestation outside of my duty of protecting you, but I would much like to experience this event myself."

Atsu's six eyes grew wide in contemplation before narrowing once more. If he had a mouth, he would have smirked before speaking.

"Of course, my brother! The more the merrier! Just because Hyou has to be a downer doesn't mean you have to be one!" Mitsuhide sighed in relief and relaxed his posture upon hearing his lord's approval. Hyouryu stood and crossed his arms, smoke trailing from the motion.

"Fine. You two can go hobnob all you like. I'll be here training." he said in frustration as he stepped to the room's exit. The solid wal quickly shifted to create an opening large enough to fit him through it. After stepping through, the samurai spirit turned to address his comrades, "Call me if you guys get into trouble. Again."

With that, the opening closed in a swift thwip, the Limbo City equivalent of slamming a door. The two left in the room looked at one another and shrugged.

"Alright, then! Let's get down tonight!" Atsu said before disappearing from the room entirely.

--------------------

Down in the mortal world, the shaggy headed vessel belonging to Atsusemimaru gasped awake. His eyes burned a pale blue flame before dimming and going out completely. Pounding his chest while sitting in the bathroom stall, he quickly manged to get his vessel's makeshift heart to begin beating at a regular pace. It was an issue upon entering the vessel that it would start up with an irregular heartbeat, but Atsu had slowly attained some semblance of mastery over correcting that glitch quickly. As he stood, he adjusted his mirrored aviator style sunglasses and carefully stepped out of the stall.

"Glad no one found me...' he murmured to himself as he walked out of the bathroom, wooden sandals clacking against the tile. He had gotten incredibly lucky in that he had yet to find himself in a morgue somewhere upon returning to his vessel. Atsu strolled past some surprised employees at the restaurant before opening the front door, bells chiming as he stepped through and into the city. Hosenka was eerily similar to his old home of Ning some 5,000 years prior to his death. Of course, those were days of war. A spa town built for luxury could never have existed back then. Still, it afforded him some bit of comfort looking at the buildings and bridges. Along with some hope that he would find out what happened to his home.

Atsu sighed, peering at the venue for the dance through his sunglasses. He held out a hand to his side and the space his palm pointed to warped and bent before finally opening a gaping hole in reality. From the portal stepped a fair skinned man dressed all in green robes. One difference from his usual appearance was that he manifested without armor or his signature chakram weapon.

Mitsuhide's outfit:

"Woah. You're wearing your formal robes! I don't think I've ever seen you in those." Atsu remarked. Looking over his ancestor's attire, he noticed it resembled priest robes from his time, but with a few subtle differences, "I've actually never seen priestly robes from your days. This is pretty far out, man."

"Well I surmised that it was prudent to not attend in my battle attire. After all, this is a classy occasion." Mitsuhide replied with a smirk.

"I like the way you think, brother! I'm kind of under-dressed, come to think of it." Atsu said, looking down at his dusty white collared shirt and loose black tie. Hie placed a hand in the pockets of his dark slacks, fiddling with a loose thread inside.

Atsu's outfit:

"Well it isn't as if you have any other clothing." Mitsuhide chuckled. He was in abnormally good spirits that evening. Perhaps due to his excitement in experiencing the dance.

"You have a point, amigo. Let's go, then!" Atsu replied while scratching his stubble covered chin. He began walking towards the entrance to the dance venue, sandals clacking against the stone street, with his companion in tow. The two reached the end of a line, discussing various things the mortals on either side of them would never understand, and were waved inside when they reached the bouncer at the door. The ball itself was a feast to the senses. Atsu's face distorted in an enormous grin once the sweet sounds of the music being played reached his ears. He was always a lover of music - old or new. Experiencing the newer musical tastes of this time period was a treat to him. The two made their way to the table covered in food. This seemed to be a popular place considering the ruckus going on. Attendees gleefully stuffed their faces with the assortment of finger foods. Atsu reached for what looked like a sausage wrapped in pastry before being tapped on the shoulder. Turning his head and adjusting his glasses, he found his companion vying for his attention.

"Milord. Might I be permitted to... mingle, as they say?" Mitsuhide requested, slightly nervous of the outcome. Atsu smirked again and made a brushing motion with his bony hand.

"Of course! No need to ask, Mitsu! I'll be fine." the lesser god sent his retainer away to experience the event while he eyed the spread, slipping the sausage snack into his mouth as he pondered what to sample next.

Mitsuhide gracefully stepped towards the dance floor, observing the attendees enjoying themselves by moving rhythmically to the music. It was fascinating and perplexing at the same time. The closest he had come to dancing was in rituals and blessings. Even then, it was more of a performance than dancing for enjoyment. He continued watching over everyone, taking in as much as he could.

(OOC: Both Atsu and Mitsuhide are wandering the party. So feel free to approach either of them and I will reply in suit!)

Last edited by Atsusemimaru Morinaga on 31st January 2017, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 Siiiiig3_zpsnojihxv8
    EXP: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| [ 75/150 ]
    Character Profile | Magic | History/Story
    | Theme Music Album |

| Come on in and listen to my Song Covers! |

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 31st January 2017, 8:42 pm

Jiyu's dress
    Spoiler:

Large hands with sharp claws skimmed her fish net clad shoulder's with a light ticklish touch that made her giggle slightly as she shrugged her slim shoulders in an attempt to make her boyfriend get serious about the task she had assigned him, as they were already late. "I think it would have been swifter to do it myself~" Jiyu taunted as she felt his warm hands on her mostly bared back once more, nail tips playing with her long styled hair. "Really?" he muttered it into the skin of her neck, right beneath her choker as he finished tying the strings of her corset like dress top, pressing a hand on one shoulder in an attempt to get her to turn around. "Really." she laughed the words out as she looped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips lightly to his, having to push her feet off the ground slightly to do so, since she was so much shorter than her lover. As much as he hated to separate their physical contact the feline pulled away from his love and looked down into her half lidded mismatched eyes with his deep golden orbs. "So sure you want to keep doing that? We don't have to go to the ball." his thick voice danced across her and she was almost ready to do it, rip the dress off and spend the rest of the day in the hotel they had rented to stay in town for this event! However she really could not afford to do that if she wanted to reach some of her future goals. "Come Marschal, don't make this hard, you know I want to, but we have to go, at least I do, I won't make you." she cast her gaze down, before he grabbed her chin to lift it back towards him, chuckling slightly as he leaned in to kiss her forehead. "Let's go Jiyu." she smiled back, leaning up once more to nuzzle her nose against his with a peaceful expression as she let him lead her out of the room.

Of course Jiyu was too cheap to order a carriage so they had to walk in the snow frosted ground which for most would be a romantic experience, but Kazehime did not like going out on winter days because she could never cover up much due to her magic. When the duo arrived at the ballroom, the wind user was handing a suit jacket back to her boyfriend, thanking above that her winds had not torn it when he tossed it over her shoulders to protect her from the cold on the way here. The male? Was simply thankful the event hall was heated because otherwise the Inugami his arm was circled round would freeze in short skimpy dress.

Upon there arrival Jiyu scanned for people she knew, to keep up with relations and before long she spotted to distinct people grouped together which was even more convenient. Taking careful barefoot steps with her partner following to ensure her safety or something, hands interlinked she approached her first targets of the night. "Hey Karin, Noheme, it's been a bit how are you two." the first female was one she had not seen since she her own magic consumed her since she returned to Black Rose right after that, than she had not seen Noheme since the last time she was in Eden which was something she did not want to think too hard about. "Enjoy your night's?" she begged the question, maybe to distract from the oddity of her not having a drink in hand.

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 H6NcPbM A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 H6NcPbM A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 H6NcPbM A Night to Remember [Valentines Day Event] - Page 2 H6NcPbM

Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

Post by Segodon 31st January 2017, 11:43 pm

I couldn't find any beer barrels so I took a glass of wine. "No beer..., what a shame and these wine glasses aren't much either." Said I softly to myself, I didn't want to offend anyone. I drank it in one gulp. "The taste has changed a lot thought" Was my thought. I looked around and saw that there were someone else that were shirtless. "If I stand near him, maybe then it looks normal or at least share the attention." Was the thought that ran through my head. I drank my second glass of wine in one go and took another one for the journey. But it was too late.

"Well ain't you a big show off, do you not understand the concept of decency, even the shirtless charming fellow over there is doing a better job than you." Said a redhaired woman to him as she pointed to the guy where I wanted to walk to. At first, I didn't know how to reply but then I thought, why not introduce myself and tell something about my background. That might clear some things up. "I'm Gangting, King of Duoshang or former king. I don't really know if I still can claim that title but anyway I was the King of Duoshang roughly two-thousand years ago. My culture is very different from here." Was my reply. I took a little pause and drank my third wine glass in one go. I thought what else I could say in the mean time.
    Irina Naginata
    Irina Naginata

Assassin Queen

Assassin Queen

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 6,968.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Purifiers Flame
    Second Skill: Resonance (WIP)
    Third Skill:

Post by Irina Naginata 1st February 2017, 12:19 am

Irina raised an eyebrow, she never heard of this king of Duoshang or of a Gangting, the name itself sounded like a gang started to tap glasses with spoons. She gave him a funny angry face as she tapped her foot for a few moments. "I see you haven't tried to adept to the new culture then." She said turning around to observe the table before them as her funny face turned to a grin as she took hold of the table cloth. "This will do fine." As she yanked it sending all of the dishes with food on them flying. With a flash all the food seemingly vanished as it fell and all the dishes suddenly found themselves piled neatly on the table. Following the almost inevitable food rain a whirl of red streaks danced around the big man as he found himself suddenly decorated with the table cloth in a somewhat Greek style of wrapping. "There now you are much more presentable for the night." This was of course followed with Irina putting on a very scary angry face. "And if you dare try to remove it, I will make sure all that alcohol you just drank comes spewing back out." She once again smiled. "And I am Irina, please enjoy the rest of your night." Returning his introduction.

With her job done Irina once again zipped off to somewhere else in the room, this time appearing by Jiyu. "Well hasn't it been a while since we last saw each other, sadly I still only get single burgers instead of the ten I usually ask for." She explained her plight of the world, people seemed adamant not to give her the required sustenance for a goddess.

Irina and Nova Battle Theme:

Theme:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:36 pm