Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei)

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei) Empty Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 1st February 2014, 12:50 pm

Ayeseru sighed.  What was there really for him to do in a peaceful town such as Clover Town?  He had only recently had his insane side of him 'sealed' and moved into the guild that centered the town, Blue Pegasus.  He had a lot to do with his room, meeting the people, etc, but still, "I really want to go out there already." he whispered to his lonely self.
    Despite being insane, Ayeseru didn't feel lonely before his insanity was sealed away.  Ayeseru stood on top of the largest tree in Clover Town, like he did when he first came to the place.  He was staring at the sky as the wind entered the scenery; his dark blue hair and clothing moved along sweetly as the wind caressed him.
    He thought about all things that happened, and all things yet to come.  He was scared.  Scared of what might become of him, and what was in store of him.  He didn't know many people in his guild, and had only met Shuhei once under...  Unfriendly circumstances.  He felt alone.

As the wind came to a stop, Ayeseru looked down and sighed, with a sad smile.  "Well, let's go see what other things I can find for my grand room in the grand guild we have." he muttered to himself.
    He jumped off the tree and landed perfectly on the sidewalk, creating no craters or anything of the sort when he landed.  He got eyed strangely as he walked.  His wooden arm and scar of his face probably gave him all of the attention.
    He sighed.  He didn't really care much, his destination was some sort of furniture store.  To be honest, Ayeseru wasn't sure what he wanted, he just needed a way to distract himself.

He ended up in some weird fancy store that contained random fancy things for the rich.  Ayeseru sighed again.  "Heh, I'll just let the guild handle the bill.  Besides, this seems like a place where they'd shop and gladly waste their jewels, so I'm pretty sure I'll be forgiven."
    He entered the store and was instantly greeted by a very nice group of people trying to direct him and sell him things.  Think of it as when random people call your phone to advertise whatever they're selling.  Ayeseru pushed them aside quickly and roamed the random aisles and saw all the rich things, but didn't like them at all.
    To think people can afford this and willingly place it in houses or anywhere, really...

Ayeseru found a magazine of furniture and walked with it as he browsed through the random content within, and bumped into someone.  He fell flat on his ass and scratched his head, before then concerning himself with the other person.
    "Hey!  You alright there?" Ayeseru asked while extending his normal arm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Mentor : Raylard Wayne
    Experience : 4000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei) Empty Re: Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei)

Post by Lucille Grove 1st February 2014, 6:14 pm

Matabei was once again on an errand for her master Aedre. It had been a while since the ink-make mage had began serving under her lovely master, and she hadn't looked back since then. Matabei had faithfully followed Aedre without question, and it hadn't led her astray yet. Matabei loved working for Aedre, her master wasn't cruel but took advantage of all the opportunities she had to use the ink-maid. Currently, Matabei was on a mission to gather some supplies for her master. Aedre needed something from this store, and Matabei was happy to come to Clover Town for her and grab it. Although the shop she was in was too fancy and high priced for her tastes, she decided to go here just to find her master's needed item. Matabei was uncomfortable being near Blue Pegasus however, but she would continue on for her master's sake.

Matabei was simply strolling through the store, she had already bought what she needed and was just messing around when she felt someone knock into her back. Matabei's eyes widened and she fell face first with a very loud 'thud' sound. She heard a man apologize from behind her, but she was too busy trying to not murder the entire store and just sat up on her knees. She turned towards the man, who she could barely make out, and figured he was holding his arm towards her. She scoffed and stood back up while dusting herself off.

"Thanks for bumping into me sir. It really helps my facial features to fall on it again and again." Matabei mused in her delicate but sarcastic voice. It still held her tone she always kept, and she tried to glare at the man, but her face was in too much pain to show anything at all. While she held no bruises, it still hurt her face in general.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei) FRU1Cmr
    Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei) S9dTX6I
    Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei) Empty Re: Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd February 2014, 7:35 am

Ayeseru's extended hand remained so as the young lady picked herself up from the ground; giving him a sarcastic choice of words as well.  Ayeseru simply sighed.  As she turned to face him, Ayeseru knew that just by hearing her she was trying to eye him in an angry fashion but probably couldn't do so due to recent floor surgery.
    Still, the womans appearance is what struck him the most.  Long blonde hair, green eyes and an athletic body which was slightly visible due to what she would wear.  She wore a daring outfit; white shirt that barely covered half of her stomach with a tie, not to mention the blue jacket that that was about half of the length of her white shirt.  White gloves that covered her wrists, a blue mini skirt with a black belt and dark blue stockings.
    Ayeseru spaced out before sighing again.  God dammit Ayeseru, there's no way in hell you're gonna have a chance with any woman, really.  Most of them either have boyfriends, or girlfriends if they're into that, or are too loyal to someone, especially one that looks like her...  Stop dreamin'.

He stood there awkwardly for the next few moments before phasing back to reality.  He sighed for the third time in less than five minutes.  Why did seemingly every single female mage Ayeseru meets have to be attractive in one way or another?  He grumbled.
    What he was about to do would probably get him hit, killed or tortured with a possibility of all the above.  He grabbed her hand and began walking slowly through every aisle of the store, not looking back to see how she was doing.

"Right, so I bumped into you and I apologize, however, seeing as you didn't like a simple apology I must do something to make up for it.  We'll walk through these aisles and you can take whatever you want for yourself or for whoever you're getting this for.  I apologize for meeting you under such circumstances, m'lady."  Ayeseru's hand was slightly sweaty.  He was slightly afraid as to what the woman would do to him and what her response would be.

OOC : Dunno if I told you but my avatar is not how my character currently looks.  To get an idea of how he looks like, click on this - http://www.zerochan.net/1613402

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Guild : Tartarus
    Mentor : Raylard Wayne
    Experience : 4000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 2nd February 2014, 7:46 pm

Matabei tried to rub the pain from her face, it hurt like crazy and it annoyed her to no end. Matabei wondered if the man would say something about her outburst, but to her surprise he stayed quiet for a few minutes. Matabei eventually blinked a few times and her vision started to come back, she finally noticed how the man in front of her looked. He had dark blue hair, and both of his eyes were blue, although his left eye was a lighter blue than the right. He also had a scar on the left side of his face, which Matabei internally winced at seeing. He wore traditional clothing and seemed to have a wooden arm as well. Matabei also noted that he seemed to be lost in thought while looking at her, which made her blush somewhat as she fidgeted under his gaze. Come on already! Say something! This is really uncomfortable... Matabei was ready to say something to him, but he grabbed her hand and started to walk slowly through the aisles while dragging Matabei along.

"Right, so I bumped into you and I apologize, however, seeing as you didn't like a simple apology I must do something to make up for it. We'll walk through these aisles and you can take whatever you want for yourself or for whoever you're getting this for. I apologize for meeting you under such circumstances, m'lady." Matabei blushed, not even noticing the man's sweaty hands as he dragged her along. Matabei tried to fight down the blush and talk through her embarrassment, even if she shouldn't have been embarrassed at that moment. "Well if you are offering, could you buy me some nice jewelery? Oh and maybe some other expensive stuff while your at it." Matabei managed to say with her normal tone, this time adding a slight amount of seductiveness in it. She would milk this guy if he was offering, and he seemed to be offering.

Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei) FRU1Cmr
    Ink Lurking Within Shadows (Matabei) S9dTX6I
    Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 3rd February 2014, 5:27 am

As Ayeseru walked through the aisles, it was an odd, quiet walk for the first minute or so.  Ayeseru was unsure as to what to say beyond what he said earlier.  Then, the woman spoke a few words of her own, "Well if you are offering, could you buy me some nice jewelery? Oh and maybe some other expensive stuff while your at it."
    This made Ayeseru sigh yet again!  However, it also got him to think.  He had a pretty nice fair share of the Blue Pegasus funds.  Money was in no way an issue for him or Blue Pegasus, and they were extremely rich.  He had his own credit card that contained his fair share of the jewels.
    Fifty thousand?  No, that's too little...  Five million?  Nah, far too much...  How much should I let her use..?  Around the middle?  But what's the balance between too much and too little..?
    Ayeseru gave it some thought.  He honestly wasn't sure how much he should allow this woman to spend; he didn't know her, and really, more than fifty thousand jewels as an apology?  Still, he felt rather generous that day.  When he finally decided on a good number, he snapped his fingers.

"One million jewels.  I will allow you to spend my money up till it reaches the one million point."

Ayeseru continued walking slowly after his small speech, and stopped at random places temporarily, picking up fancy stuff he thought the woman would like to have whilst still holding her hand.  "If you want anything specific, let me know.  We'll go to the jewelery store nearby once we're done here."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 8:49 am