Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Alito
    Alito

Storyteller

Storyteller

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ankhseram Black Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ladies and Gentlemen! Empty Ladies and Gentlemen!

Post by Alito 12th February 2016, 12:47 pm

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,

Your site's Zeref is back! It has been a while, but I can say that my hiatus is over. I do warn you, however, that due to final exams in April, I will most likely take most, if not all of the month off to focus on studies, so for those who of you whom I share topics with (either on this account or Bravo), be patient with me if our topics happen to last for another two months, or we can negotiate some things if you have other matters to attend to, and accelerate through our topics together. Based on current evaluations, I should be in a relaxed position, anyway. This character is currently going through his B-Rank exam, while Bravo is working towards C-Rank. To those of you in Sabertooth, I also have a surprise once both of these characters rank-up, so stay tuned!

I would also like to take this time to show my gratitude for some of the new faces I've come across here. All of whom I've met are really friendly, which I admire, so thank you. You, ladies and gentlemen, have proven that there are always some good hearts here, which I will always take into account. This is all I have to say for now.

All the best to all of you, and it is good to be back!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ladies and Gentlemen! 7y0bO7j
    BrandyMartin
    BrandyMartin

Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 62.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Soul
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ladies and Gentlemen! Empty Re: Ladies and Gentlemen!

Post by BrandyMartin 15th February 2016, 7:27 pm

Welcome back :) I've got to agree with you. The people here are great. I've been here a week and I've had a great time. I'm in college, so I understand your pain with finals. I hope to see you around the site. Have a good night!
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Ladies and Gentlemen! Empty Re: Ladies and Gentlemen!

Post by Ardere Kasai 15th February 2016, 9:24 pm

Welcome back bro. Missed ya.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ladies and Gentlemen! FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:02 am