Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen

OtakuMagnet
    OtakuMagnet

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Intuitive Electromagnetism Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen Empty Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by OtakuMagnet 27th February 2017, 6:13 pm

Hey, I am a little new to this form! I have been plotting and exploring around the site as a guest for a while and I have finally mustered up the courage join and create a character. I have a couple of questions, for instance. I have a form in mind, but I am looking for a good face claim. There is this concept art of a character I want to use, but it only has the character in full armor and you don’t really see his face. So can I claim the outfit? And use the picture? While claiming a similar character that looks like the one in the picture?
    Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen Empty Re: Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by Ardere Kasai 27th February 2017, 6:34 pm

You can use any alternate outfits you want. The FC is for facial features and body type. Clothes, armor, etc you can use anything.

But welcome!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

OtakuMagnet
    OtakuMagnet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by OtakuMagnet 27th February 2017, 7:13 pm

Also my final question, if I face claim a character that goes through mutlipe changes depending on the comic written. Do I specifiy which comic?

Post by Guest 27th February 2017, 7:16 pm

If it's DC or Marvel, just state it's from either or of those. If it's just a specific comic, a.k.a not DC or Marvel, then yes.
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Magic: N/A
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by Noheme 28th February 2017, 4:32 pm

Welcome to FTRP!

I know it took me quite a bit of courage to join as well. Things looked super confusing and complicated at first, but believe me, it really isn't like that. People here are both friendly and helpful for the most part too. If you're ever struggling with anything or just want to ask something, feel free to PM or any member of the staff. I'm sure you will enjoy this place and have a great time roleplaying! And to add to your face claim question, you can also claim another character as disguise or just alternate look.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OtakuMagnet
    OtakuMagnet

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by OtakuMagnet 28th February 2017, 5:42 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone ^.^. I and excited for making my magic, I am having a little trouble with judging distance etc but other than that I think I have it. Also I cannot make a comment of the character I want to faceclaim in the faceclaim thread, am I clicking the wrong link?

Post by Guest 28th February 2017, 7:45 pm

Guidelines distances are as follows: D-rank is typically around 20m or smaller, C-rank can be 35m or smaller, B-rank can be 55m or smaller, A-rank is 75m or smaller, S-rank can be 100m or smaller, and H-rank can be 300m or smaller.
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 28th February 2017, 8:17 pm

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will be able to adapt to things here but if you need help most of us are completely fine with answering questions as you have already seen lol.

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight King's Descendant
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fallen God Slayer
    Second Magic: Re-Equip: The Hieratic Hunter
    Third Magic:

Post by Alexander Easton 2nd March 2017, 7:47 am

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll feel at home fast!

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:18 pm