Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Delivery! [Kiku]

Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ? ? ? ?
    Second Skill: Ɲ / A
    Third Skill:

Delivery! [Kiku] Empty Delivery! [Kiku]

Post by Sora 10th October 2015, 2:31 pm

Job Info:

A love letter. . . Such a careful and delicate task that could easily turn into a disaster. Love is such a complicated emotion yet one that could bring happiness, joy, but also sadness. Gently carrying the thin envelope in-between her fingertips, black locks of hair swayed gently in the wind as violet eyes scanned the material of the paper. Sealing such an envelop that carried many emotions was a soft, dried ink, red mark in the shape of a heart. Their client trusted them dearly with such a task, and if they failed. . . it could have strong repercussions. It was missions such as this one where it was imperative that they not fail.

And Shu would make sure that they kept true to their word.

Turning to gaze upon her boss, the young woman smiled softly with a sense of importance and confidence. With a soft tone to her voice and a bow of her head, Shu spoke to the man before her with an almost dignified manner. Kiku was someone that she looked up to and had traveled on these jobs with. It was never for the benefits or the time spent on the missions that she appreciated, but just being able to form a bond with him - to get to know him (even if only a little) beyond the professional bounds.

"Alright, sir. What should our first step be to delivering this letter? I want to do this job with care yet haste as we both have a place where we need to tend to!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery! [Kiku] Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Delivery! [Kiku] Empty Re: Delivery! [Kiku]

Post by Daddy 19th October 2015, 11:31 am

Before they had even arrived at the town, Kiku had decided to get some information involving the building that was going to be used to house the star that they were delivering the letter to, and a good way in. A soft smile played over his lips as they began to slip into town.

His eyes gazed down to Shu as he grinned some. He crooked his arm open some for her. ”I have a plan, but it will require us to play a certain part. Wrap your arm around mine, like we’re on a date.” He said with a light smile. His plan was a simple one, slip past the guards, and if caught to act like a doting couple. To the knowledge of most, Kiku didn’t care most of the time what happened around him, but in all reality, love was something that did guide him in life. He was guided by the ideal, by the emotion. He was one a being without it, and now he wants someone to accept him with his faults without a second thought.

”I was able to obtain some information on where the lady is going to be before we left to come here, and I do have a good bit of information about the building. If we play it smart, we can get through this easily.” He said with a cock of his head and his normal smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery! [Kiku] JAgwtRZ
    Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 20th October 2015, 8:12 am

Before the angel could speak any form of words, an arm was gently nudged her way - crooked open. A tinge of confusion was fresh on her being as she blinked numerous times, her gaze constantly shifting between the man's arm to the expression he was bearing on his face. Kiku's lips twitched into a light smile as his words was slowly taking time to process in the young woman's mind, her reaction a bit delayed after a moment of silence - letter kept close to her being. She could feel a warmth rise to her cheeks as a soft sound escaped her, violet eyes widened in the slightest fraction as Shu gazed up at Kiku in surprise. It's not that she wasn't uncomfortable with the idea itself, but she didn't know how to even play the part or role of a doting girlfriend - much less play it off well.

There wasn't a guarantee she could even do it justice.

With yet another soft sound resounding within her being, the young woman slowly and carefully slipped a hand around Kiku's arm, gently holding on as the other rest along it. Her voice wavered slightly in both worry and uncertainty, yet there was a soft hue of pink tinging her cheeks nevertheless at the plan they were about to carry out. It was at this point that Shu was not only concerned with herself, but concerned about her boss as well.

Was he even comfortable with something like this?

"E-Eh? A-Are you sure you're comfortable with this? I mean, I-I'm not sure how to even act like a girlfriend or anything like that as I've n-never been one to anyone before! At least, as far as I remember! I-I mean, I just. . . I don't even know if I could even do this well."

Looking up at the angel, he tilted his head with his own unique smile - her nerves slightly calming upon observation. This was a mission! So, if such a plan helped them get past the guards, then the information Kiku himself gathered wouldn't go to waste. The young mage didn't wish for that to happen, and wanted to do her best for the friend by her side at the moment. It was then with a soft intake of breath - exhaling slowly - she shifted her violet orbs to gaze up at him with the intent of listening fully to whatever he had to say. Shu knew she needed to pay careful attention if she wanted to play the role properly.

Delivery! [Kiku] Large

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 21st November 2015, 9:30 pm

With a laugh slipping lightly from his lips, his hand rose to rest across hers as he began to move them towards the building, and into the backdoor. The guards were currently off elsewhere at the time, so slipping in weren’t hard, but to get to the ladies room would’ve been hard, and required a distraction. His hand as they walked in came to touch the handle of the door, attaching a string of water to it. He purposely left the door partially open. He continued to guide Shu through the hall, keeping an eye on the surroundings before pulling her into a closet one hall away. His miscolored eyes gazed carefully into hers before he spoke softly. ”Shu, I need you to be very quiet. Please…” He said as an arm wrapped around her, pulling her to him before he slammed the door with the string of water, and quickly let it fade back into the air. The sound of the door traveled through the halls, dragging the guards attention away from the start. It was time for them to move. Though how would Shu react to what he’d done.

Delivery! [Kiku] JAgwtRZ
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 22nd November 2015, 7:49 am

The fact that Shu was just nervous was quite the understatement.

The maiden was experiencing a fluid current of emotions circling through her in a constant loop. This mission, this place, this plan, this environment, the time, the people. . . Would it all work out? Would it all go according to plan? All the black haired woman could do was swallow a nervous lump down her throat as she felt Kiku's hand gently rest onto her own on his arm - a warm laugh escaping him. It caused the mage to glance up at her friend for a mere moment in curiosity before returning her attention back to the path before them, the soft hue of pink on her cheeks only growing in vibrancy with time.

All she knew how to do so far was to try and act natural; to just follow Kiku's lead.

As they began to progress onward, Shu seemed to catch that there weren't many guards about when they made it through the entrance. Despite how the clue and contents of it were strange, the young woman didn't dare argue with their traverse so far. Although, what they had to reach - the very room where the celebrity would be residing - would definitely be all the more harder to reach she guessed. With every celebrity - no matter how well known or popular - there were always guards to keep them safe.

And Shu had to admire that.

With her eyes following Kiku's motions, a string of water being attached ever-so-slightly. She began to wonder just what kind of plan her boss was formulating, pressing through the door that was left partially open. "Ah. . .", she softly breathed out as her violet orbs kept their gaze onto the string in curiosity - almost like a child. Little had she known of just what exactly was to occur next, feeling a gasp escape her as she was suddenly pulled into an unfamiliar room. The waitress' eyes closed for a mere moment out of surprise before slowly fluttering them open, eyes trailing upwards to only find Kiku's pair of uniquely colored orbs looking into her own.

The man asked her kindly to keep silent to which she did, albeit in a flustered state of mind. She could feel an arm wrap around her which only caused the color of her cheeks to grow even more, having to force the smallest of sounds willing to escape her down. What was Kiku planning now? What was going to happen? What was. . . ? The next thing that the young woman heard was the slamming of a door, the sharp noise echoing slightly through the halls. It was in that moment that the plan finally clicked in the maiden's thoughts; a distraction is what the man was creating to divert the guard's away from their destination.

But it wasn't long before she realized that she was still in close proximity with her boss, a slight sound escaping her lips as the young woman looked up at him. "Aha! That was a clever d-distraction, Kiku!", she voiced out softly in case some guards might have been close to their current location. "Wh-What now? N-No, wait, I-I probably should p-peek out the door. . .", she nearly squeaked, her voice having cracked in the beginning slightly.

Th-This is utterly embarrassing. . . !

Delivery! [Kiku] Large

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 4th December 2015, 2:48 pm

Kiku let out a laugh, and it was kinda sad that he didn’t even realize what was going on that would cause her to freak out. His eyes closed for a moment after hearing her voice. His ears waiting to pick up the sound of the steps, though they never came. He smiled just a bit as he looked at her and his head fell to the side. ”Go ahead, and take the letter to the star. I’mma head outside. If you get caught, just tell them you were in here using the bathroom or something.” He said as he slipped out the door afterwards. He moved towards the exit after he left.

As he reached it, he saw the guards and had a grim expression on his face. His hands came out, forcing water in the air to form before launching it forward to catch the guards at the exit, and quickly freezing them in place by stopping the rate that molecules vibrated in the water as it landed on the guards freezing their bodies in place before heading out the door, and a good distance away before he waited on Shu to get out. So they could leave. He was ready to go home truthfully.

Delivery! [Kiku] JAgwtRZ
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 4th December 2015, 4:46 pm

The young woman couldn't help but feel her cheeks grow warm, locks of black hair brushing gently against the surface of her pale skin. It seemed cool in comparison to the temperature of her own face, clutching the letter close to her chest with a flustered state of mind. Violet orbs hadn't broken away from Kiku's uniquely colored pair, his head tilting to the side as he spoke with a friendly smile. This was still the same person that was her boss, his demeanor emitting a sense of warmth and kindness while his voice was soft. The fallen angel ushered the blooming woman to press on forward, in instruction to take the letter to the star. His form would slowly slip out of the closet as the door quietly squeaked open, indicating his exit before making his way down the hallway with the turn of a corner.

Shu was on her own now.

The woman shakily crept out of the closet with her cheeks a soft tinge of pink, still present in her flustered state of mind. She had never been that close to a man before - at least as far as she could recall. Even if they were just a friend, it was something that still regained quite the amount of trust. It required a sense of comfort and familiarity even with something as simple as a hug. With the slight trembling of her hands in nervous tension, the young woman began to walk down the opposite way of the hall - violet eyes observing the detailed signs decorated along the sliver doors before finding the star's name written ever-so-delicately on the letter.

It was in this discovery that the maiden gasped with a smile, ignoring the pink tint along her cheeks as she then slipped the letter under the doorway with a near squeak before running off down the hallway; she was traveling the same direction Kiku had gone, the smile along her lips an indication of pure happiness and excitement. It almost felt like she had done something strangely and strongly similar to this before, as if it was a strong indication in the back of her mind that was striking a sense of familiarity. Upon reaching the exit where Kiku was residing, the young girl slowed to a walking pace to not alert anyone else that may have been present, waiting a moment or two before running towards Kiku with her hand waving in the air.

"Kiku, I-I did it! L-Let's go!"

E N D

Delivery! [Kiku] Large

Ƭнємєѕ:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 10:18 pm