Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Just Keep Swimmin'! [Kiku]

Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ? ? ? ?
    Second Skill: Ɲ / A
    Third Skill:

Just Keep Swimmin'! [Kiku] Empty Just Keep Swimmin'! [Kiku]

Post by Sora 7th October 2015, 7:56 pm

Job Info:

O-Okay, I w-was wrong. Th-This is the most embarrassing mission I've been on!

With an unsatisfied disposition, a certain young woman crossed her arms over her chest with a quiet huff - waiting near the pool for her boss and the child of the parents that created the flyer. A son that wanted to spend time with his father fishing, but didn't know how to swim. Despite the understanding and possibility that accidents could happen, the idea was beneficial nevertheless. The son would learn the basics of the activity in order to spend time with his father, all being well in the end for each side.

Although, Shu did have to wonder just what motivated a certain someone to pick such a job that required her to wear revealing clothing.

It was embarrassing and not to mention awkward having as much skin shown that was, and a soft hue of pink was ever-so-softly aligning her pale features. Despite this being for the good of not only the day, but the family, Shu was beginning to have second thoughts. With a nervous sigh that was shaken, the young woman shifted loose strands of black hair behind her ear gently - the rest in a messy ponytail as she turned around. Her white bikini was comfortable in the very least, and all she could do was grin and bear it.

Before scolding Kiku later.

It was then that the child made his way over to the young woman with a nervous smile, and the slightest hint a lump sliding down his throat. "Wh-What if I can't do this?", he mumbled to himself, looking towards the water before him. Shu could only smile and gently rest a hand on the child's back. With a soft voice she cast her gaze out to the water before to the boy, doing her best to comfort him.

"Don't worry. Just have confidence in yourself. If we can do it, so can you! Kiku and I will be here to help you all the way, and we won't let anything happen to you."

Attire:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just Keep Swimmin'! [Kiku] Large
    Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Just Keep Swimmin'! [Kiku] Empty Re: Just Keep Swimmin'! [Kiku]

Post by Daddy 17th October 2015, 12:24 pm

It was a wonderful day for Kiku. The sun was shining. He had a nice easy job away from his bar, and he was torturing his assistant. It was the most glorious thing ever. As Kiku had reached the pool, clad in only a pair of shorts and sandals, he looked over at his wonderful waitress that was already there. His brow crooked for a moment as he noticed her attire, and snickered some. “My My. You look rather nice my dear waitress.” He said as he walks over to the nearest shady area. Under his arm was a fold out sun chair, and a towel over his shoulder. He took the towel after setting up the chair, and laid it across it before he laid on the chair. His hand went up to wave at the kid. ”Don’t mind me I’m just the life guard” He would say with a chuckle before leaning back, and closing his eyes. Today would be fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just Keep Swimmin'! [Kiku] JAgwtRZ
    Sora
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 18th October 2015, 9:29 am

With a jolt of her figure, the young mage only turned her head with a soft hue of red decorating her once pale cheeks at Kiku's most recent comment regarding her attire. The snicker and low chuckle radiating from his lips did nothing to soothe her blooming embarrassment, and Shu could only sigh quietly to herself - closing her eyes while trying to hide the waver in her voice. "Th-That's very kind of you, Kiku. Thank you very much! Although, you must save your compliments for a lady who needs them much more than I.", she said with a slight stutter. There were other words more complex swirling about in the depths of her mind, but she knew much better than to let them surface - especially in the presence of a child - instead keeping anything rude to herself.

It was then that the black haired woman noted the sun chair in his hold with a towel resting over his shoulder. He wasn't just going to sit by, was he? Alas, he proved the woman's thoughts wrong as he promptly placed himself under a comfortably shady area a healthy tree provided with a relaxed disposition. Setting the chair out and the towel, he laid back with a wave of his hand with an amused chuckle - his words ringing through Shu's ears as if she was willing to remember them later on. The child looked up to Shu in question to which he was only met with a pat to the head, her voice soft but hiding the smallest hints of mischief.

"It's alright, little one. I'll make sure that nothing will happen to you just as he will! Kiku definitely knows better than that."

And with that she gently descended into the water with a soft hum, making sure to keep to a level the boy would be comfortable with. Turning around with both of her hands outstretched, she smiled comfortingly with the same small blush as before - periodically glancing Kiku's way before back to the child. "Just take it nice and slow. You don't need to worry about falling or anything like that too much. But once you enter the water, try to keep yourself balanced like I am. That way you can still keep calm when I teach you the basics, okay?" And with that the child entered the water shakily, trying to follow Shu's direction while occasionally glancing to Kiku as well for reassurance.

This was going to be a long mission.

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Daddy
    Daddy

Lord of Domination

Lord of Domination

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Experience : 944

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood and Bones
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Daddy 19th October 2015, 11:24 am

A pair of sunglasses found their way to Kiku’s face, covering his eyes as he used them to allow him to peek over at Shu, watching her, observing how she handled the situation. In all reality, this job would be a breeze with him there. Mostly due to his magic. He could sit down below and just watch if he wanted, but he was going to just sit a top for now, watching. His hand came down to the side of the chair, and lightly chuckled as he continued. “Another good tip is to feel the water. Keep in mind, that a baby naturally has the instinct to float for the first few years. If you’re not around water, that instinct fades.” He said with a chuckle as he adjusted his chair to allow him to recline while watching them. His mind slipped out from the surrounding to the world that he used to know, and how a flight might be good right now.

Just Keep Swimmin'! [Kiku] JAgwtRZ
    Sora
    Sora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sora 20th October 2015, 7:49 am

Glasses, relaxation, chuckling, leaning back. . . Despite how her boss' words were of sound advice, the young woman could still not help but be embarrassed by the situation she was in - maybe even a bit stressed. However, the expression on the child's face kept her focused and calm; a constant calling to the mission at hand as he held out his hands for the black haired woman before him. Despite the growing uneasiness creeping into her being, eating away at her bit by bit, Shu needed to keep her attention on the child. Grasping the boy's hands and guiding him through the steps, the mission's progress was indeed coming to fruition. Results were showing promise and the boy's confidence was growing ever-so-steady, his smile and slight gleam of happiness in his eyes more than enough as a reward for their mission.

Albeit, Shu was starting to feel. . . ill.

With violet orbs slowly shifting to glance at Kiku on quick occasions, it was then that she realized that a certain experience was about to make itself present again. A cold chill was slowly trickling its way up her spine and seeping through to her chest, a soft ring echoing in the back of her head. Just as her vision was beginning to lose its focus did the boy's parents make their presence known - happiness clearly voiced through the air as they watched their son swim about the lake with pride. "Oh, my love, look! He's swimming! Our son is swimming!" Shaking her head with a quivering sigh, Shu looked up to the parents with a soft smile and a tilt of her head - closing her eyes in pure exhaustion as her voice did its best to cloak any hint of an illness begging to deliver.

"H-He's certainly a natural! He did a great job and was very brave in taking those first steps in the learning process."

Wh-What's going on. . . with me. . . ?

E N D

Ƭнємєѕ:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 5:55 pm