Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe

Post by NightDrivenEn7 17th October 2015, 5:55 pm

Zaltac was confronted with the desk, and grinned madly as he held his earthen axe in his hand. Zaltac woudl leap onto the desk before it began to try and ram him once more; and slammed the axe as hard as he could into the wooden material on the top: but this did not shatter it. So the desk lifted Zaltac and began racing towards a wall to crush or pin Zaltac into it. Yet the warrior was not quiet done yet, as he rolled over the top; keeping his grip onto the axe as it enabled him to hang from the flying desk until it crashed. This severely weakened the material; to where Zaltac delivered a series of swift chops into the back. As the desk split open, Zaltac shoved out the drawers and personally ripped the weakened joints in half: leaving only the bottom still flat and intact. About six more chops with the axe, and Zaltac now had the entire desk split into two.

Now holding both halves of the desk in his hand, Zaltac turned to face more of the magical aura around him. He would let his axe fall onto the ground as he prepared to face the horde once more. This time with an interesting set of hollow boxes to use against them. However, that would be too easy. And too much hassle. So, instead, Zaltac did the only reasonable course of action within a drunken state of blood=rage; he hurled the two heavy oaken desk pieces at the magical auras that were in front of him: smashing four to bits as the furniture was not intelligent enough to dodge. Though this did have its drawbacks, such as if Feitan happened to be in the same direction as Zaltac was hurling those large and still rather sturdy pieces of furniture around. It would be a mishap in any case, but it would be better if Zaltac was at least paying attention to Feitan's position before hurling them around like Hercules with a boulder.

OoC: HP - 45pts
    Mp - 95%
    Axe of Shall duration - 2/3

Last edited by NightDrivenEn7 on 23rd October 2015, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe

Post by FeitanKazeshini 18th October 2015, 2:46 pm

Feitan stood there and kicked a few more boxes that came at him. Truly these things were weaker than the brooms had been and it almost wasn't worth the effort to actually kick them and destroy them, but still it was something he would do. Finally, when his last box was destroyed he sighed and simply stood there his fluffy silver wolf tail flicking back and forth with annoyance while he waited. He was waiting for Zaltac to finish up with his group of foes. This was the purpose of this mission to train the new member of Laughing Coffin and to test his mettle to see if he would be a good addition to the guild. So far he was clearly skilled, and would be much better as he got even stronger. This was not in question at all.

Still as the man worked in such a very frenzied fight Feitan couldn't help but smile. He enjoyed watched the warrior work. Truly it was always fun to watch people kill things despite the fact the objects weren't technically living. However when the warrior sent a piece of a table or desk at him he frowned and kicked it out of the air the blow shattering it into many pieces. He looked over at the warrior shaking his head lightly "I can understand battle rage, but don't let it make you sloppy. I won't have the patience for that kind of blunder again." he said sternly trying to teach the warrior something useful.

OOC:
    HP: 160 pts
    MP: 85%
    Legs of the Demon Wolf Duration 2/5
    Tyrant Valvatorez CD 1/6

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Tiger, The witch, and the Flying Wardrobe - Page 2 TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 20th October 2015, 1:09 pm

Zaltac was panting slightly as the adrenaline rushing through his system was slowing down; bringing him back to a clearer sense of sanity, but still leaving him on high alert. He would glance around at any of the remaining furniture that was floating about before retrieving his axe. Feeling its energy going down, he could tell it did not have much time left on it as well. He certainly was not having proper management of his own weapons this time around, but he still had a little bit of time left before it would return to the pocket dimension. Zaltac would hear Feitan's warning about a "blunder" that he had caused. Recalling the last thing as throwing the desk; it was no surprise that Zaltac could not see Feitan's aura at all with the chaotic mess of the furniture that was around them. Still, it was no excuse and he had to come to terms of that. Just another fault he had to add up on to the list.

"You try not being able to see, and then try throwing rather heavy objects at the only things that you can. Mishaps happen, do not take it so personally. Had I seen you there, I would have not thrown it directly in your direction. I will make sure to double check when I cannot see you from one angle in a tight pinch." Zaltac remarked, before putting his attention to the remaining furniture that was scattered around in the air above them. By Zaltac's count, he found to be at best eight more enemies.  Which shouldn't be too hard to deal with off the bat from how weak these things were. Zaltac's senses picked up one of the auras flying towards him. It happened to be a clay pot, though by examining its aura's shape he felt as though that there were six overhead, leaving two more things unidentified to him. Regardless, the pots were easy pickings. Zaltac would wait for the pot to come into his reach before bashing the clay material with his axe; shattering it around him. Jumping up the building behind him, Zaltac managed to grab onto one of the hovering pots and used it to take aim at the others flying around. Calculating appropriately; Zaltac would spin the pot he was on vertically a few times; before forcibly kicking the pot to throw it into three others clumped together and shattering them all at once. This cleared out five of the remaining auras, leaving only three. Though when Zaltac landed, he felt a slight pain in his knee. He would reach down and pluck a piece of clay pot out that had managed to lodge itself slightly inside when he shattered the first clay pot. Though it wasn't painful, it was annoying.
    "If things keep up like this, I am certainly not going to be enjoying it entirely. Let's try to find that wardrobe and end this quickly. The more we stand around the more things are just going to replace what we destroy. This damned enchantment should be noteworthy of punishment, yet the witch is going to get off practically scratch free. You would think she would at least attempt to help fix the mess. Undisciplined with bad manners. It makes you enjoy having a young Guild Master who is able to have better qualities. At least not the rest of the generation is dying out."

MP- 100%
    Axe of Shall duration - 1/3

Last edited by NightDrivenEn7 on 23rd October 2015, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 20th October 2015, 5:58 pm

Feitan looked to Zaltac as he heard what he was saying. It wasn't beyond understanding, but still Feitan was slightly annoyed with the sarcastic tone in the warrior's voice. Still he was charged by the Gravemaster to be the second in command of the guild so that meant that he had certain standards he had to live up to. So he couldn't allow himself to have knee jerk reactions. Still he was full of anger and when Zaltac rushed up into the air and destroyed the pots and simply left three more for him to finish off. Feitan used the building next to him to run up the side and then kick off of it into the air. He spun around and shattered the remaining three objects destroying them. When he fell back to the ground he landed on his legs, but he had to bend all the way down to the point he was almost sitting on the ground in order to properly absorb the blow and not break something.

He glanced up at Zaltac as he heard the warrior complain. He simply sighed and rose to his feet his tail flicking back and forth once more "There really is nothing to be done about it. That's the world we live in. At least she has magic and has the potential to actually be of value to the world around her. She simply needs to refine her ability. Besides you and I are being paid to be here, and if what she promised is correct we also gain a flying broom. She is paying for our services to fix a situation she could easily fix herself I am sure. So really there is no need to worry, or be upset."

OOC:
    HP: 160 pts
    MP: 85%
    Legs of the Demon Wolf Duration 3/5
    Tyrant Valvatorez CD 2/6

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 23rd October 2015, 10:34 am

Zaltac listened, though still dismissed most of the information in his head. But he couldn't keep complaining about the subject either. He was on a job that he did not agree too. Yet he still had to keep up the appearance for the guild's sake. Taking in a deep breath, Zaltac began focusing his mind and calming himself down; relieving him of the stressful emotions that were bottling up inside. Should he allow them to continue building at such an accelerated rate; he would only become worse on the battlefield. With his adrenaline-rush state over, he had to take proper caution once more as he lost his animal instincts. Though when he looked about, the first thing he realized was that his blindfold was no longer over his eyes. Not that it was important; it just helped allow others to realize his handicap over him having to explain it to them. But he had no fathomable idea where it had blown off too in the chaos that they were in. Hopefully, the next obstacle they encounter will not be as troublesome.

"In any case, I apologize for being a tad reckless there. I am sure I will overcome this little handicap of mine eventually; or else you would have not allowed me to join in that spar of ours. And if she is offering one, you can very well take it. I have no need for enchanted objects." He stated, referencing their fight that allowed him to join in the first place. Though with a change in his mood, Zaltac did face Feitan with a disproving look. "I have to disagree on you there, as you make it sound as though those with no magical properties have no purpose; yet it is those same people that founded civilization today. Working day and night just to make ends meet; everyone putting in their fair share of labor to support their families. Ever since magic has been involved; there are significantly more people choosing to lounge about than put in a hard day's work. I cannot deny that magic has helped society in a way; but it has done more harm than good. Those who become too reliant on magic are nothing more but abominations not even suited too being called human." Zaltac stated his piece, before looking around their surroundings once more to see if anything else was attempting to make a sudden break at them in ambush. First with the brooms and then a horde of furniture; it was certainly expected. Though he could see nothing enchanted or moving just yet. Meanwhile, Zaltac's little axe had vanished back into the dimensional pocket where he conjured it from. Leaving him unarmed for the time being as it was a moment of peace.

MP - 100%
    Nothing active.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 23rd October 2015, 1:06 pm

Feitan stood and listened to Zaltac's reasoning. He laughed softly shaking his head lightly as started to walk towards the witch's home once more. As he did he allowed his visage to revert back to his normal form "Actually, Zeref the dark mage brought magic to the world which allowed the regular man, or 'human' to found what he now calls Civilization. If not for magic to enhance the common man's intellect then 'humans' would actually never have founded civilization. Also their idea of Civilization was stolen from demons and the Netherworld. So your whole idea of what Humans should and shouldn't be is actually false. Oh and just so you are aware those who are in the ruling class have very rarely held magic power, and yet they contribute nothing to the whole of society aside from jobs for us to do. Also remind me again how those of us who use magic are lazy and not contributing to society. If not for your magic you would be a beggar on the street, and wouldn't have been able to help this poor defenseless town. Because training alone can't give you any kind of vision without magical help." he stopped and sighed softly shaking his head "Sorry about that. I should be much nicer, but when someone insults magic I tend to get a bit cranky. Without magic I would be back in that shit hole of a city stealing my daily bread and running for my life."

He walked to the witch's house and stood in front of it looking around "It seems to me this problem is handled." he kicked on her door loudly "GET OUT HERE YOU WITCH! BRING ME MY MONEY, AND THAT BROOM YOU PROMISED ME!!!" he said his madness and insanity showing out as he panted and trembled and clenched his fists in rage.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 26th October 2015, 12:38 pm

Zaltac listened to Feitan's explanation, but hardly considered it as rational thought. History is the story of those who survive. He knew better however, that there were humans around who thrived WITHOUT magic and had civilizations of their own where they would work hard with their hands than use magic. People only consider it civilization when the Dark Mage Zeref brought magic to the land. If nothing else, it was corruption. They had swordsmen, Knights, and many more back in those days that could work and perform daily activities to thrive. Work fields, prepare and harvest in time for the winter, feed the animals they had; just farm life in general is what most people had to perform daily just to get through to the next morning comfortably. They had discipline, morals, and many more back in those times that would make any person in today a lazy spoiled brat. That is what Zaltac looked up too, the people who would fight the monsters with nothing but their hands and the weapons crafted from them. Sure, many would die trying to protect their home; but before Zeref came along there was a time when hard work was just simply work. Now, in most of Fiore, you had to search high and low to find people who put in as much effort just to make it to the next day. And the fact that Feitan actually thought his vision was linked to his magic, was laughable.
    "Even a blind warrior can see. I am not the first warrior to have their vision taken away. I may not be good at it, but without magic I could still learn how to see my surroundings. The magic that these weapons give me only help aid in those efforts. But when I finally reach my peak, I won't need any of these magical weapons and be able to fight without their aid if I so choose. You are wrong if you think civilization did not exist before magic was introduced; it just changed when Zeref arrived. Many old traits vanished as people became lazier with the use of magic. No longer does someone need to spend days and hours crafting a weapon when they can make many more with the aid of magic. Yet the quality dramatically drops and the weapon looses its value. I built each of the weapons I own, and they were infused by my master before me with the elements of the body. They are nothing but tools for me built by my hand. Right now, they assist me; but eventually I will only need them to kill without being effected by their passive aid. You are sadly mistaken if you think magic is what makes today's people great. It makes them corrupted to the depths of their souls; and I hate the fact that I have to use magic just for a convenience of having my weapons on hand without slowing me down." Zaltac retorted, and simply chuckled when Feitan mentions that magic saved his life. "Even without magic, I had the talent to still be a warrior. My magic, simply allows me to carry many tools at once over a few. And it sounds like, before you were corrupted by magic, that you had a greater sense of life and knew the value of hard work just to survive. But have now lost that sense. I would not be begging for food in any street ally or corner; I would be surviving on the land if I needed too. And that, is more than worth praise than resorting to a crumpled up state of nothingness that most of the mages today would become if magic was sealed away once more. I survived in the forest alone for a few years before meeting the guild. It seems that we differ greatly, and that eventually; we may end up fighting as I will attempt to REMOVE magic from this land; to bring it back to the golden era where hard work was not treated as a joke as it is today - looked down upon by those who take the easy route." Zaltac finished his retort, before walking away from Feitan and heading to the gate of the town. There was nothing he needed to do involving the witch. And besides, it seemed like Feitan would be taking care of receiving the payment. In any case, Zaltac's work was done. And the town was calm for now. He had no further business to stay here other than to wait for Feitan to give him his share of the pay. He would go back to training once that was completed.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 26th October 2015, 1:29 pm

Feitan glanced back as he looked over his shoulder to hear Zaltac speak. He rolled his eyes lightly as he shook his head "You know nothing of my life. We weren't meant to merely survive. Those of us with the power to do so are meant to thrive, not merely struggle to eek out a living and hope for the best. Besides if not for my magic I would be dead by now. It was the magic that was given to me that has allowed me to live." He turned and looked Zaltac squarely at his blindfold "I warn you now Zaltac. While you are a member of Laughing Coffin my hands must be stayed, and I can't hurt you by orders of Haruhi, but betray the guild, or try to take my magic, there is no force in Celestia, This world, or any of the countless Netherworlds that can keep me from ripping you apart and erasing you from the fabric of reality."

With that he turned to see the witch was so scared of his madness induced rage that she had left their money on the porch, as well as two brooms. Feitan took one of the brooms for himself while he picked up the money and headed to follow after Zaltac. As soon as he caught up with the blind mage he placed his share of the money on top of his head balancing it perfectly. "That's your share. I'm going home, before I steal everything from this pathetic little town. You can return at your leisure." He said as he pulled the broom up and sat on it allowing his magic to sink into it. This caused it to lift into the air and he took flight back to the Laughing Coffin Guild hall.

Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 9:09 pm