Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Protect Vshinuze from the Monster! (Kihia A rank Exam Thread)

Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Feng Hang
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Of the Earth
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Protect Vshinuze from the Monster! (Kihia A rank Exam Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Protect Vshinuze from the Monster! (Kihia A rank Exam Thread)

Post by Zuo Cii 21st September 2014, 7:23 pm

Sando was disappointed but not surprised that his big fire tornado missed. He thought it was super cool and themed and everything. But as it seemed Kihia had incredible dodging ability and something so simple wouldn't really work. Which was why it was a good thing Sando was great at getting creative. Seeing the impending ice blast he crossed his arms and yelled "Schrodinger's Pandorica!" A large pair stone double doors, big enough for the entire cyrogenic blast to fit through if opened, appeared in a flash of golden light and opened inwards in front of Sando. At the same moment an identical pair of doors opened(also inwards) above Kihia facing downwards. One would form under his feet, then another door to his left, then one to his right, then finally one behind him.

These doors would form a massive box around Kihia. Well normally a box made of open doors wouldn't seem much like a trap but these were no ordinary doors, they were portals. Literal doors in space that worked like portals. The diabolical contraption would catch Kihia's attack going through the first door causing it to "teleport" and come out the second door(from above) blasting down on Kihia yet in another surprise the ice blast had been converted into one of lightning. As if that wasn't enough the door below Kihia would catch the blast as it passed and cause it to be blasted at him again through the fourth door as a wind blast just for the fifth door to catch it and to send it back at Kihia once more as a fire blast before it would again enter the first door repeating the cycle. Naturally it would only continue for the range of the original spell, but still it was a diabolical little thing.

Sando was blind to what happened inside the cube and eagerly awaited to see the outcome. He laughed to himself as he planned his next abuse of his god like powers. Honestly power over all of creation and an imagination to match, there is a phrase to describe this kind of combo. However said phrase would not be coined until the 21st century on planet earth. That phrase is known as "WTF HACKZ." But that is just life sometimes. In fact Sando was so high on his power rush that he was almost completely ignorant to the fact that his magic reserves were almost completely depleted.

OOC: Please let me know if you didn't understand any of that. I am bad at describing combos.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Bloodline of the Frozen Armor
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Iarok Kaloka (deceased)
    Experience : 337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Make Magic
    Second Skill: Crystal Make Magic
    Third Skill:

Protect Vshinuze from the Monster! (Kihia A rank Exam Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Protect Vshinuze from the Monster! (Kihia A rank Exam Thread)

Post by Kihia 21st September 2014, 8:24 pm

Kihia was caught off guard when doors formed all around him, forming a box around him, and opened up revealing a ethereal look in the door frame, This can’t be good… and I can’t stop the release of magical power! Then the magical power released got sucked into the door to his left, at this point Kihia noticed he was levitating over the door underneath him, What is this spe- His thought process was caught off when a large blast of yellow magical power shot out of the door above him hitting him and then into the door below him. It took the magical power… transformed it… and send it back at me?... Kihia waited for a moment longer when from the door behind him, white magical energy shot out hitting him before being sent into the next door…

Alright… top to bottom… back to front… I am guessing right to left is next?... Sadly Kihia was right in this when a large amount of red magical energy shot out the door to his right, Kihia immediately recognized what element that color represented and spun around and covered his right arm with his body protecting it… The spell then went back through the door to his left, If I am going to make it out of this… I have to do this now! Kihia then extended his right arm above him focusing in on the incoming surge of electrical magical energy, honing all of his senses on that doorway. When he saw the first flickers of lightning he unleashed his best defensive technique against his transformed and redirected spell.

The ball of magical energy barely emerged out of the door when it froze into a solid chunk of ice, Kihia stood there for a moment catching his breath, That was a pain in the rear… He then examined his surrounds seeing there were no visible way to look out or in he nodded, It seems he will not be able to see me while I am inside this box… so he may very well not know that the Cryogenic blast has been halted… which gives me enough time to prep that spell… Kihia grabbed ahold of Icarus with both of his hands, as he started to build up his magical power once again. The air inside the box started to fog from the sudden temperature drop as his magical power continued to build up until eventually an ice blue Aura erupted around Kihia, May this spell give me the strength and endurance to finish this fight…

OOC Overview:
    Health: 40%
    Right Arm Integrity: 60%
    MP: 41%
    Ice Make Knight Magic Power Build up started
    Cooldowns:Ice Make Spear Blizzard- Rest of the thread Ice make Skaroks one more post, Ice Make Terrain three posts, Ice Make Glaive one Post, Crystal Make: Mirrored Blade 3 posts

Ability Details:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Protect Vshinuze from the Monster! (Kihia A rank Exam Thread) - Page 2 Kihisi10
    Protect Vshinuze from the Monster! (Kihia A rank Exam Thread) - Page 2 17496c10
    EXP:350/1200

Themes:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 24th September 2014, 4:29 pm

Sando gazed at the sealed cube which from the outside looked like a pitch black cube. Almost like it absorbed all the light that went into it. Sando wasn't sure why it was like that, he certainly did not do it on purpose. He pondered on this slight notion as Kihia would be getting blasted left and right by his own attack. However instead of his life force being snuffed out like Sando was expecting when he felt the magic blast dissipate he could feel another magic power growing inside. Kihia was still alive and he was preparing something. Sando didn't like it when people tried to pull stuff like that on him so he would not permit it to go on a moment longer. He willed the portal gates to vanish and he absorbed the magic power left in them, it would be needed.

Now Kihia was well visible to Sando. The whole blue magic aura thing was pretty cool, but with magic pretty cool looking things tended to be bad for the caster's opponent. A fact the master of the lamp was well aware of. But the time for gimmicks and flashy lights was over as far as he was concerned. He gently floated to the ground before Kihia. The golden aura around him receded to nothing and the lamp reappeared in his hand. "This piece of all powerful magic junk here is a neat little thing. However it is a borrowed power. Well more like a stolen one. Bottom line it isn't mine. I mean I'm the sole owner and I'm keeping it forever but I didn't make this. I didn't wake up one day with an all powerful djinn controlling lamp in my hand. I didn't train in the mountains for month to gain the power to summon anything and everything from nothing and certainly not the power to summon giant flaming monsters." He tossed the lamp into the air and as it fell he caught the barrel in his mouth. Then as if it was made of pasta he slurped it up like a noodle and swallowed it whole. If Kihia was paying attention the massive power radiating from the lamp was now coming directly from Sando.

He grinned at Kihia "There now I can face you with my own strength. After all I didn't choose to hide out in deserieto just because it's the best place to hunt Djinn." With the middle man cut out he plunged a curled fist into the sand at their feet. "Desert Girasole!" Instantly all the sand within 20 meters of Kihia started sucking down on his feet as if the earth was trying to swallow him whole "I'm afraid I don't like the looks of what you are doing so I will have to stop it." Should the ground manage to swallow Kihia, which it would unless he learned to fly in the next two seconds, he would be pulverized by the pressure of the sand trying to crush him to death for a few seconds and then he would be left there several feet under.

If Kihia could escape the vacuum or dig himself out of the sand the fight would be really on. If not and the ice mage never came back up Sando's work would be done and he would be on his way.

OOC: Desert Girasole does A-Rank damage before it calms down.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Administrator- Moderator- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 24th September 2014, 6:35 pm

Kihia watched as the portal doors dissipated into nothing along with the ball of ice that had hung over his head, he now was out in the open once again. Kihia continued to build his magical power as he listened, his magical Aura continuing to build in density. After listening to what Sando had to say he shook his head, “I would imagine that you wouldn’t have just gotten this great power laid on to you randomly… it is most often the case that we earn the power we have… either be training for it or working to obtain it… but if you stole this power… by what honor do you really deserve to wield it?...” Kihia watched as Sando ate the lamp he had been using for his magic. When he felt the surge of magical power within Sando he nodded, “So let us both fight with the strengths we were born with…”

Kihia suddenly ramped up the magical power he had been building up making his Aura suddenly expand immensely; he watched as Sando casted a spell that caused the sand start sinking down beneath him, May the spell of my Ancestors… give me the strength to finish this fight in a favorable way… Kihia then bent down and jumped high into the air towards the cliff wall, he then whipped Icarus out making his aura react by rippling from his actions, as he got to the top of his jump he yelled, “Ice Make… Knight!!” The ice armor started to form as he descended, as well as the Glaive blade on Icarus, he reached the cliff wall in midair as let go of Icarus with his right arm and punched the wall sending a large amount of cracks forming throughout the wall. He then slid down back to the ground and charged straight at Sando, skating along the sandy ground. As he approached Kihia executed a clockwise spin extending Icarus out to make the full momentum be transferred to the glaive blade. He gripped it with his right hand, and tried to hit Sando with it. Whether or not this attack succeeded or failed Kihia would jump across the sand pit Sando had created and continue to skate around getting ready for another pass.

OOC Overview:
    MP: 3.5%
    Total buffs: Reflexes 30%, Speed: 80% Strength:50%(75% with the right arm)
    Ice Make Knight: Four More posts
    Cooldowns:Ice Make Spear Blizzard- Rest of the thread Ice make Skaroks one more post, Ice Make Terrain three posts, Ice Make Glaive one Post, Crystal Make: Mirrored Blade 3 posts

Ability:Frozen Aura:

Ice Make-Knight:
    Special Exam rules: The Armor pieces can take 3 A rank hits before being destroyed, 35% physical damage increase instead of 40, that is all

Themes:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 28th September 2014, 6:20 pm

Sando found it amazing that Kihia was able to escape his sand trap and was mildly amazed by his armor summoning. But it quickly passed as Sando had undoubtedly seen much shinier stuff. So when Kihia came at him with the halberd like ice weapon he was more then on guard. With incredible reflexes he jumped forward while sweeping his arm close in front of him causing a wave of sand to shoot up where he had just been standing. It was far from a powerful attack but may have made for a potent stun. Going straight for the Coup De' Grace, Sando took a few steps back and held out his open hand up behind him as if holding a tray of little snack things at a fancy party. "This is the end Kihia. It has been fun." The sands around him began raising from the ground and flew into his hand. There a tiny twister began to form hardly larger then a toy soldier the sand tornado somehow sucked in large amounts of sand creating large craters all around Sando yet it stayed at the same size.

Then he threw it. Like tossing a stone to skip it over the water Sando launched the tiny twister at Kihia. As soon as it left the surface of his hand it began to expand rapidly. After hardly traveling a meter towards Kihia it was already larger then the Lamia Scale Guild Hall. The rapidly moving sand tornado was growing ever more as it absorbed the desert around it. Twas a bad day to be Kihia.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 29th September 2014, 7:28 pm

Kihia was caught off guard when Sando had managed to dodge his attack and when he saw Sando make a gesture towards the direction where he was previously standing Kihia quickly changed direction as the column of sand shot out of the spot. Kihia skated for a moment and then stopped when he had gained some distance from Sando. Kihia heard Sando once again say that this was the end of the line for him, Kihia sighed and shook his head. Then he noticed a small twister in Sando’s hand that had been collecting sand from the surrounding area but had not grown in size. What in the… Kihia then saw Sando throw the twister, and as soon as it left his hand it started to rapidly expand, Lovely… thankfully however… I have one spell that can help defend against that sandstorm…

Kihia planted the unarmed end of Icarus into the ground and put his gauntlet covered hands together, channeling his magic power to them, after a quick moment he nodded and slammed them down on the ground, “Ice Make…. Glacier Wall!!” A large magic circle appeared underneath Kihia quickly forming a C shape glacier at the rim between him and the incoming spell, in no time it grew to it’s full height at sixteen meters tall. Then Sando’s spell collided with the gigantic glacier and came to a stop for a second, Kihia then picked up Icarus and waited, seeing that the Front sections of the glacier had begun to crack, I will only have a split second… but it will be my best chance to land a hit… He then braced himself, getting ready to full on charge towards Sando. Kihia then saw one of the cracks on the glacier expand, which he then took as his que to take off. He had noticed that Sando’s spell had started to loose momentum. Then the front of the glacier completely broke apart, and the swirling sand twister blew away with it, Kihia blew threw the wreckage coming straight at Sando. Kihia quickly got within hitting range of Sando and let go of Icarus with his right hand, drawing it back for a punch, “Never think a battle is over…” Kihia would then throw the punch aiming straight at Sando’s chest, he had been going so far he would have to skate back around to one side of the glacier. Whether or not his blow connected he would continue on towards the cliff wall, jumping up and the wall jumping off of it(forming more cracks in the cliff wall) before landing not to far from the crater his trench coat was at.

OOC Overview:
    MP: 3.5%
    Total buffs: Reflexes 30%, Speed: 80% Strength:50%(75% with the right arm)
    Active Spells: Ice Make Knight: Three More posts, Ice Make Glacier wall(the four front sections have been destroyed), Three More posts
    Cooldowns:Ice Make Spear Blizzard- Rest of the thread Ice Make Terrain two posts, Crystal Make: Mirrored Blade 2 posts

Ice Make-Glacier Wall:
    Special Exam Rules, There are only 7 sections in the imperfect version, and the Crystal Make Passive: Crystal Infusion is not in effect, so all sections only need 2 A(1 S) rank hits to destroy

Themes:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 30th September 2014, 6:28 pm

This guy just had something for everything didn't he? Well it was his loss really, he could have been done in by a tornado, but no he had to keep going. It wouldn't matter here in a second anyway. As the ice coated fist flew at him Sando stood perfectly still and watched it pass right on through him and as his momentum carried him Kihia himself would right on through Sando. True to his coincidentally accurate name that was in no way given to him intentionally for that purpose it could be seen that the reason he could not be touched was in fact because he had turned to sand. While his body maintained it's shape Kihia would be able to see that his opponent's body was made of sand where ever he made contact with him. "Gurarararara! Come on this is lesson numero uno type stuff.You didn't honestly expect to harm me with a bare punch did you? Only water can harm me in this form! An attack like that could never harm me!" Well that was what he was thinking would happen. But in reality Sando failed to account for one thing... Water and ice are the same thing.

So everything went about the same, heck he even started to give his dumb speech. Until the punch connected with his face and sent him flying into the ground. Sando was what qualified as a glass cannon, lots of power in a fragile container. With that one blow he was already struggling to get back on his feet. But he would be able to, and boy was he shaking. The shade of an odd cloud made it hard to read his face. It was hard to get him seriously angry and not his typical joking anger but getting him hurt was a sure fire way to do it. "DAMN IT! You little tin soldier zombie mind slave! How dare you lay a glove upon me! Sando of the Desert, Master of the Lamp, 3rd of the Guardians! I was going to let you die in such a cool way too! But now you are just going to be buried in rubble!" Someone had issues. He clapped his hands together with a wild laugh "Ground Death!" The sky seemed to darken and blood began to drip from between Sando's hands, there was something very wrong about the spell he had just cast.

It was probably going to be really cool though. Shame Kihia wouldn't see it as suddenly Sando's hands went straight to his own throat and he fell over backwards. The sky lightened again as he lay there clutching at some invisible for that seemed to hold him by the neck. He screamed "Damn it all! Who- Oh you!" As he said it a shape dropped from that one curious cloud and landed between Sando and Kihia. When the cloud passed and light shone on it, it was revealed to be a tall thin man clad in a hoodie and a pair of sweat pants. His feet were bare and the hood was worn up. Sando quickly turned to sand, freeing himself from the invisible force and rose to his feet before solidifying. The hooded man looked over at him "Oh yeah forgot you could do that." Then with a flick of wrist Sando was bound from his shoulders to his ankles again by an unseen force. "There these are soaked in water. You shouldn't be able to escape now."

He then cast a glance at Kihia "Oh sup."

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 30th September 2014, 7:39 pm

Kihia stood there by the crater, watching Sando shakily get up, and started to curse at Kihia for hitting him, it seems I managed to hit a nerve… Kihia stood there listening to what Sando had to say, after he finished Kihia spoke up, “If I was truly what you said I was… we wouldn’t be in this situation for you would have beaten me a while ago… I am Kihia Avoa… The Frozen Knight of Lamia Scale… a person of my own free will… I follow Master Zuo because I respect who he is and his authority… and if I were to die here… then would bring dishonor to more than just Lamia Scale… I would dishonor my Teacher… something I will never do…” Kihia watched as Sando slammed his hands together while Laughing and called out a Spell, “Ground Death!” Kihia adopted a readied stance ready to move and defend against whatever may be coming.

However suddenly Sando was thrown back while his hands went to his neck grasping at something unseen that was apparently choking him. What is going on…? Kihia then saw a cloud drop down to be in between Sando and himself, the cloud then parted as a light was shown down on top of the man. Kihia then watched as Sando escaped the invisible grasp by dissipating into sand and reforming a little while off. The man who had just appeared spoke for a bit about how he forgot Sando had that ability then seeming cast a spell to bind Sando by some unforeseen force. Kihia listened for a little while longer when the new comer finally turned to Kihia and greeted him. Kihia stood there in a defensive stance for a moment, “May I ask who you are… I appreciate the help… and I apologize for not lowering my Guard… I have had a rough few hours as you can probably can tell… lastly… why are you here...?” Kihia stood there looking at the man through the eye slits of his helmet, he knew once Ice make Knight finally dispelled, he would be out of commission… he was only hoping the end was now in sight…

Themes:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 2nd October 2014, 5:30 pm

While Sando was busy swearing like a sailor fighting his restraints the hooded man casually sat down on top of him and stuffed his index and pointer finger into his mouth. "Ugh this is gross. Why do you have to eat that thing all the time? Getting it out is the worst." Turning his attention back to Kihia "Sorry about all this, Sando has a bit of a bad attitude. He does his job but doesn't like it, we really should have seen something like this coming. I'm Vent Dieu of the Sky, master of the strings and 2nd of the guardians." Suddenly he yanked his finger's out of Sando's mouth and from them hung the lamp by an ever so thin string. "Finally. I hate doing that. Anyway Kihia I apologize for his acting out. He tends to behave better then this. But then again he does have his tendencies. Which is why I was here of course."

He stood up a spun his fingers idly causing the lamp to spin around mid-air "So yeah. I'm sure you have a million and one questions. Where shall we start?" Vent seemed a bit aloof and rather out of place in this whole setting. The cloud hanging above had seemingly stopped it's natural drifting and seemed to be held in place, likely by the same thing holding Sando in place. Pointing up at said heavenly mass of water vapor he added "Also I must again apologize for my delay I really wish I could have helped out sooner. But I have trouble moving around without a nimbus to hook a ride on. Out here it is a real limitation. With the whole desert thing and all." Behind him Sando continued to fight his restraints however he had seemed to calm down tremendously as the slew of swear words from him had since ceased. He had seemingly settled on glaring at Venti and his lamp.

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 2nd October 2014, 7:10 pm

Kihia stood there and watched the scene that unfolded infront of him, his right eyebrow twitched underneath his icy helmit from the sight of this newcomer pulling Sando’s Lamp out of his Gullet. Kihia then quietly nodded as he apologized for Sando’s actions and introduced himself as Vent Dieu, 2nd of the Guardians, Kihia then felt a familiar twinge of pain and sighed, I guess my armor has finally started to end this time… Kihia turned to the cliff wall and slowly started walking over to it, reaching down and picking up his trench coat in the process, “Please excuse me before we start… I am going to need to take a seat…” Kihia reached the cliff wall turned around and sat down making the ice armor rustle against itself making various chiming sounds. Kihia sat their catching his breath before saying, “I only have two questions Vent… Why does Sando have such twisted views of my Guildmaster and Guild?... and who and what exactly are this Guardian organization you and Sando seem to be apart of?...” Kihia didn’t have much to ask in reality, those two questions were the only two he had on his mind and saw as the only two questions that mattered presently.

He waited for a moment to listen to Vents possible answers, when suddenly a surge of pain went through his entire body making him tense up, “Sorry please let this run its course… I won’t be able to talk much until I get a bearing with the pain…” Shortly after he said this the ice armor started to crack and disperse back into magic particles, revealing bit by bit Kihia’s battered body underneath, the excess ice on his right arm dispersed causing his right arm to form numerous fractures within the structure of the arm. After a moment the armor had completely faded making him start to bleed across his body, he reached over with his left arm and covered his right arm with his trench coat and started to try and collect his breath, “Sorry about that… some spells have nasty side effects on the caster… and that one is no different…” Kihia sat that for a moment trying to rest, he pulled out a roll of bandages out of one of his trench coat pockets and started trying to administer first aid to where he could with his left arm, he didn’t know if Vent was going to try and attack him, but if he did, there isn’t much Kihia could do at this point and he knew it…

Health: 20%

Themes:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 5th October 2014, 6:43 am

Vent stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked back to check on Sando. "So you want the guardian run down? Fortunately that would answer both questions. I suppose I can give it. Zuo would probably be against it, probably say you aren't ready or something dumb like that. Sure it's a secret but not because it will break your mind or anything." He kicked up some sand and paced around, bored, "I guess we don't tell people because we just aren't great people people. Zuo's more at place in a museum then a social gather and Sando would rather hike 30 miles through barren desert then pick up small talk. Me? I guess I'm a bit better at talking things out. Anyway I guess I should get to the point. There are 15 of us, ordered by- stuff. First Zuo of the Earth, then me of the sky, Sando of the desert, Herecules of the strength of man, Rai of the future, Posidin of the ocean, Hephamos of the steel, Tunscen of the ice, Mercutio of the magic- Please don't ask about him he is a dick." Vent took a breath "There has got to be a quicker way to explain this. Okay bottom line for each country plus the sky there is one of us. Zuo is supposed to be a planet wide guardian, a shame he is old and sucks at getting around. So he uses us to cover more ground."

With a lethargic yawn he continued again "So we all got training from the geezer. Raised us like a family, took us in from various less then happy backgrounds from our native countries, taught us magic, in some cases reading and writing, the common language all that good stuff. Taught us to trust no one more then each other, we got pretty dang close. Heck we helped the old fart stop the apocalypse one time before our training even ended. Then separated us, tossed us to the four corners of the globe. He trained us together to fight alone." He made an exaggerated gesture to point at Sando "Some of us didn't take well to being split up. So given a decade or two we are some grumpy people. That's really the only way I can explain what went down here. Anything else you want to know?"

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:
    Kihia
    Kihia

Pretty as a peach 1

Pretty as a peach 1

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kihia 5th October 2014, 5:25 pm

Kihia had started bandaging up his legs as Vent had started answering his questions, he listened to the entire explanation about Zuo and the Guardians, It makes sense to have a group of people to protect the world… too many things can transpire at one time across the globe at once for one man to cover everything… Kihia winced for a second when accidentally wrapped one roll of bandages around his right thigh a bit too hard, That’s what I get for not paying complete attention while trying to apply first aid with one arm… After a brief moment he managed to get his legs done, he put down the finished roll of bandages and slowly reached into his trench coat and pulled out another fresh roll.

Kihia then continued on to start wrapping his torso, while listening on to Vent’s explanation, I understand why Sando have those feelings… however the reasoning they were trained together then separated may have been lost… that’s if… my guess as to why is correct… Kihia stopped wrapping his torso after he managed to wrap half of it. He had managed to stop a good portion of the bleeding so he knew he had a few minutes atleast, he waited for Vent to finish explaining and let his words hang in the air… “I have a brief moment I can take to stop administering first aid to myself… I understand Sando’s reasoning to have those feelings… however… regardless of how long one may live, there is one constant that will exist alongside them… the very earth itself… Zuo might have trained you together to give you all the capabilities to fight together when needed… but then stationed you where you across the planet… not as punishment… but to let you all have the capabilities to be a first responder to a major and immediate crises for a country… and if there is a crises that arises that one of you cannot take alone… then once again you may find yourselves together side by side…. Fighting to defend the world…” Kihia took a moment to breath to catch his breath and winced as another wave of pain coursed through his body. “I am sorry if that idea is wrong… but it was something that would make sense… for if the world was gone… none of this could ever transpire… legal mages and guilds can take on some crisis’s… but not all of them…” Kihia stopped for a moment to start bandaging the rest of his chest… “I am sorry for taking so long to say that… but I have no further questions for you… I tend to ask the most direct questions to help save time…”

Themes:
    Zuo Cii
    Zuo Cii

Ye Olt Coot

Ye Olt Coot

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zuo Cii 8th October 2014, 4:57 am

Vent seemed to be rather done standing around and chatting, it seemed he wasn't one to stick around long for as soon as Kihia said he had finished asking questions he jumped incredibly high in the air and vanished into the cloud. He gave not even a second to respond to Kihia's suggestion. Accurate or inaccurate as it may be. Then suddenly Sando was yanked into the air, likely by the same thing that held him bound at the moment, and was rapidly being pulled up towards the cloud that Vent had hidden himself in. But after just a second he turned to sand, slipped out of his constraints and the mass of sand hit the desert floor. Immediately Vent jumped down from the cloud again and landed directly below it. "That son of a gun. Looks like he dried the strings somehow. Seems this is more then a diva tantrum after all. Which means 7 more stops for me. Fantastic." He made a flicking like gesture at the spot Sando had landed and as he did so a bit of sand shot up from one point into the air. Now on the spot was a small but deep hole as if an invisible sword had been stabbed into the ground there. With a groan Vent fell on his rear.

"Well that is just great. He's gone off to who knows where. Well I need to check in on some other stuff. Report back to Zuo immediately. Tell him everything and specifically word for word tell him that "Vent thinks it is Gwahard Dedig." I'm sure he will have something in mind for what comes next." With that he made a spider man like gesture at the cloud and flew into it before it began sailing across the sky. One day's work was done but the events to come were far from over.

Exam Complete

Lamia Scale Theme:

Zuo Cii Main Theme:

Zuo Cii Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 6:08 am