Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako)

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako) - Page 2 Empty Re: A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako)

Post by Hana Suzuki 20th June 2015, 9:06 pm

Aware of his staring, she scowled behind her scarf, forcing the blush on her cheeks to recede. This would not too. She was being so... So weak! Vulnerable! Completely, utterly unacceptable! Hana did not flinch when he walked up next to her, having begun to adjust to his quirks. When he grabbed her hand again, she was barely given any time to react or pull away.

She grabbed a handful of the remaining metal pieces on the plate and dropped them into her mouth, not wanting to waste the food. As they left the restaurant, Hana caught sight of the water staring at them, appearing extremely confused and slightly weirded out. Well, it probably wasn't everyday that he came across customers like them. "Wait, where are we going?" she asks, breaking the silence. She was aware that wherever he was taking her, it was most likely an isolated area as they were passing by lesser amounts of people. If this was how he planned to kidnap her or try anything funny, he was in for one hell of an ass-kicking.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako) - Page 2 Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metallic God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako) - Page 2 Empty Re: A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako)

Post by Shairako 10th July 2015, 3:30 pm

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Hana-chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Their destination, it wasn't anything shady, on the contrary though, it was a bakery. Yes... a bakery. Shairako's senses had picked something up and as it wouldn't have been nice to leave the beautiful girl behind, he had acted rashly, pulling Hana behind him. This action seemed weird from anyone's perspective really, but it was how Shairako was, an unpredictable unreasonable man, one that others would consider stupid or idiotic even, but the guy couldn't care less, he lives his life as he wanted, not by the looks of others.

Though, who in their right mind, could resist the smell of freshly baked donuts. Not this guy, not this man at all. So before he had said anything to Hana, Shairako had run through the bakery, buying a bunch of the sweet treats, mainly donuts though, as he came back out. Handing Hana a bag of donuts, the man stood next to her, looking at the girl with curious eyes, sort of waiting on something. ''Just for the record, ya dun owe me any money. Take it as a gift.''

Looking away for a second and taking a bite out of a freshly baked warm donut, the man smiled to Hana. ''You know, this really feels like a date.''
    deltra of gangnam style

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako) - Page 2 T9mAOST
    Thingy:

Jobs: 0/3
    Completed: 5
    Exp: 150

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 13th July 2015, 5:06 am

Hana's eyes gleamed upon seeing- no, smelling, the bakery, before it even entered her range of sight. To say it was a surprise would be an understatement. It was an extremely pleasant one, for the young slayer had a love for baked treats, especially cookies.

He continued to pull her, a little on the rough side, but it probably wouldn't bruise or anything, perhaps become just a little bit sore the next day. Her acquaintance ran in immediately, leaving her to wait outside and admire the treats displayed by the window before he came out within moments, with bags of treats, though she smelled more doughnuts than anything.

'Ah, no cookies. Pity.' she thought, but accepted the bag he gave her nonetheless. Cookies or not, baked goods were still her favourite. She bowed again, a little more lowly this time, grateful that he had not only treated her to a filling meal, but also delightful snacks. "Thank you very much, you're very kind." she said, a faint outline of a smile lingering on her face for a moment before she turned her attention to the bag of treats.

The heavenly taste of the sweet, sweet dough perked her up, as well as made her day a little better than it should've been, as had her encounter with the man. He was fairly decent, excluding his quirks and all, but he was alright for a Lamia Scale mage whom she'd just met. He respected her privacy, even shared what she assumed were truths of his family. Plus, he was Indar's sibling - it seemed like both cared for one another, so Shairako was more or less another frie- No. No friends. No. More. Friends. No more waiting, no more mulling over such strange notions. She had to play safe.

"...Again with the date? Well... I do suppose it would seem like one if you insist. I myself aren't very sure what a date of... Romance, should be like."

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shairako 16th July 2015, 2:02 pm

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Hana-chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Romance? No no, that wasn't the case at all here. Shairako did think of this as a date or well, it seemed so. As the two did go out to eat together and now were eating sweet treats from the bakery. It had the feel of a date all over it, which was what Shairako had mentioned. But romance, no, that wasn't the man at all, he didn't usually deal with romance, mainly as he had no idea how to do it and never really had found anyone to be romantic with. But he had to be real with himself here, Hana was more than interesting to him and he had already taken quite the interest in the pink haired woman.

''Romance?'' Shairako's look was quite questioning, like he had seen a ghost. ''No, no, i dun mean romance Hana, a date doesn't have to be filled with romance and even if it is, there's no need to think about it.'' Placing his hand onto Hana head, ruffling her pink hair a little, the man smiled: ''Just enjoy the time we have together right now and don't overthinking things, it will only cause problems for you, now and in the future.''

With that, another smile appeared on the man's face, as he took Hana's hand into his, looking into her eyes. ''You know, i quite enjoy being with you.'' There was a reason to it, a hidden reason, which hadn't come apparent at this moment. But Shairako's blindness was quite real and for that reason he wore the headband, echo location, thanks to his magic, had done most work for him. Though, Hana, was visible to the man fully, every detail of her, it was due to the similarity in their magics, it enabled Shairako to see the girl, in a way that a person with normal eyesight does. And this made the woman incredibly special.
    deltra of gangnam style

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 16th July 2015, 11:43 pm

"Ah, right. I just assumed this was a romantic sort of date, since it's not a business one." she said, flinching when his hand landed on her head. She was used to contact - just not with people other than her brother and father. Although it had been a while since Takashi last did that. Perhaps it was because she wasn't a child anymore. "Overthink?" she repeated under her breath, puzzled. Was she? She didn't think she was. How puzzling.

Her hand was again picked up, this time held in his. She noted that his hands against hers were pleasantly warm. She hadn't noticed it before, since he was pulling her along and she was too caught up in her thoughts to notice, but now that they were standing in a more quiet, desolate place, she could feel it all. "As do I. You seem very... Different, from what I expected of a light mage." she answered, then regretted having used the word 'light'. She should've used Lamia Scale, saying light made her sound as if she wasn't fond of the lights. What if he found her suspicious?

Red orbs glanced up to where the male's should be. The nagging curiosity at the back of her mind was growing, and she wanted to know what it was behind the red fabric that hid his eyes from the world. He could see her, right? The fabric was a little translucent, so maybe he wore the bandana to hide their appearance. Albinism was out of the question, since he didn't look very pale, neither did he seem to be missing much pigmentation. "You don't need to answer this, but why do you hide your eyes?"

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shairako 22nd July 2015, 11:58 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

WORDS

@Hana-chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Shairako was quite glad that Hana's feelings to spending time together were mutual, it was quite the relief at that, as the blind mage wasn't really someone who got along with people well, due to his weirdness and at some places, his origin. Having ventured through multiple lands, before reaching the guild he was part of now, had yielded a grand total of zero friends. It was quite the score he had, but something which the man had gotten used to and didn't really care for, as it was part of who he was. Thanks to his eyesight, most people only were voices to him, voices who felt pity or sorry for him, something which the man really didn't want. He could manage perfectly well, his magic providing to be excellent at helping him see.

Suddenly, which surprised Shairako, Hana had asked about his eyes. This caused the man to fall into thought, should he reveal it, it wasn't really a secret, but what if the girl started feeling sorry for him and stayed with him for only that reason. No, the man really didn't want that, though, he seemed to have gotten a good idea.

Letting go of the woman's hand, Shairako moved his hands to his head, removing the bandanna and revealing the eyes of the man, which seemed damaged to anyone, as the eyes lacked and iris, were completely an unnatural white color. It was obvious that his blindness was caused by an accident, and from the scars, that was most likely many many years ago.

''I hide them, as this white usually makes people scared, so, i'm basically blind in the form of eyesight. But thanks to my magic, i can sense the world around me, so i have no trouble getting around or anything like that, no problem at all. Though, there is something, thanks to your magic, which is quite similar to mine, i can see you fully, even the colors. Not sure honestly how that works, but i guess it's a reason, as to why i want to be with you.''
    deltra of gangnam style

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 29th July 2015, 7:59 am

Hana mentally face-palmed at herself when Shairako became silent. How wonderful. She'd stepped on a land mine - again. "I'm sorry I asked, I was just-" she began the moment he let go of her hand, but stopped when he began to undo his bandana. She close her eyes, letting out an internal sigh of relief, glad to know he wasn't upset with her for asking. When she opened them again, she found herself staring at unnaturally white eyes that lacked irises, surrounded by marred skin.

Needless to say, she was speechless. Although the area around his eyes was scarred, he somehow still had a decently attractive face. That was definitely not a look everyone could carry well. She was amazed though, how a blind person could still find their way around without any help. This was the result scientists had spent ages searching for, and here Shairako had it. But the thing that made it different was magic. Without it, he was most probably just like any other normal blind human.

"I see... Well, it's understandable that you would want to be around someone whom you can see, colors and all." she murmured. Without any form of thought, she reached her right hand out towards his face, as if in a trance. Her delicate fingers traced along the scars gently, as if putting pressure on his skin might tear it. Then she realized what she was doing, and her hand immediately retracted from his face. She bit her lower lip, holding herself back from cursing at her strange behavior. "I apologize, that was out of line. I was unaware that my... Curiosity, had gotten the better of me." she said, taking a step away from him. The paper bag in her hand crinkled from the sudden tightening of her grip on it.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shairako 15th August 2015, 1:48 pm

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

WORDS

@Hana-chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

A touch, near his eyes, it was something the man hadn't felt for years.... It was surprising to him to say the least, but he enjoyed it, he felt like he could trust the pink haired girl, as she knew this secret of his. But it wasn't even half as big as the man's most well kept secret, which was his origin. Though maybe one day, he could say as to what he is and where he is from, but no one would believe the story that a devil is outside of hell, basically stuck in the over world.

When the girl pulled away, the man only looked at her, before taking Hana's hand into his and closing the cap between them. With a serious look on his face, his eyes looked straight into Hana's, though she couldn't see the man's irises, his sight of Hana, was crystal clear. ''It is totally okay, i don't mind your touch at all, in fact, you are the first person to ever touch those scars, as ever since my father gave me them, I've hid them away behind the bandanna, never to be seen by anyone. My brothers and all i knew back then, wouldn't approve of you seeing these scars either, as it holds a secret to our origin. I am quite sure you know Indar now, seeing how you reacted before and you most likely felt that he wasn't human, as he isn't and neither am i. I am not quite sure if i can tell you what i am exactly, seeing as your magic is demon slaying, which would be close to slaying what i am, but if there is a demon in you, he would know of my grandfather, as all demons do.''

The man pulled away, looking slightly worried, as they were causing a slight commotion. Quickly putting on the bandanna again, he pulled the girl after him, back to the park, so they'd be out of the reach of too curious eyes. If she wanted to know or if there really was a demon in her, then this really would be something to tell her, but otherwise, it would most likely mean their paths had to be severed, never to meet again, just to protect the girl, from his brothers. As in a fight, Indar or Elijah, would definitely beat him, they were much more combat orientated than him anyway, so a fight, wouldn't go well for them.

''Hana, can i trust you?'' These words were blurted out randomly, right as they had reached under a blossoming cherry tree.
    deltra of gangnam style

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 17th August 2015, 5:47 am

She had expected him to back off immediately, since she'd more or less just invaded his privacy by touching the scars. The fact that he didn't, and instead held her hand in his again, came as a surprise. He had that serious look on his face again, and it was as if the carefree and quirky individual just now had never existed. And then it hit her. A mask. Like her, and many others, a mask to conceal what was unnecessary for others to know of, be it a weakness or a hidden card.

The unpleasant feeling in the pit of her stomach returned, this time in a different way, when Shairako revealed that the scars marring his face were given by his father. His father whom he excused with going crazy from taking care of seven kids. That was just stupid. Ridiculous. And a whole lot of other things she'd rather not say, in fear of dirtying her mouth. Takashi had just as big of a family, if not more, and he was as sane as one could be. What gave Shairako and Indar's parent the excuse?

She arched a brow. "You're of hellish origin then? If you are indeed, and your grandfather is as well known as you say, it's likely my mentor knows of him. Don't worry - I slay with reason, and you have yet to give me one, demon or not." she states calmly, before he quickly redoes his bandana over his eyes, once more concealing the marred skin and pigment-lacking eyes. With that accomplished, she was tugged away yet again, away from prying eyes of others. The sight of the blossoming cherry tree they had stopped beneath in their hurry was one to behold, brilliant shades of pink dancing about in the gentle breeze that passed by through in pulses. When asked if she could be trusted, Hana paused. Could she be trusted? She wondered too, Someone like her, who acted solely on benefits and orders, someone who was deeply involved in the underworld, someone who had snuffed out dozens of lives within a short lifetime?

"In all honesty, I do not know either. I'm sure you're aware that my relationship with the light is not a favorable one. I'd make a terrible friend - my last... Friendly relationship shows it all; how incompetent I was when my team was falling apart. I don't even trust myself to make decisions. So tell me, just how trustworthy do you suppose I am?" she answered him with a long question of her own. All this that was weighing her down - she wanted closure. At least something, anything, to put her mind at rest.

Main I Battle I Sad

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 6:09 pm