Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

✩ black widow | open intro ✩

anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

✩ black widow | open intro ✩ Empty ✩ black widow | open intro ✩

Post by anastasia 28th December 2022, 9:49 pm

✩ black widow | open intro ✩ Db4kqzk-6868787c-42a0-4bde-a009-6805268fa192.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NmMjgzNmNiLTU4OTMtNGE2Yy1iMTU2LTVhODlkOTRmYzcyMVwvZGI0a3F6ay02ODY4Nzg3Yy00MmEwLTRiZGUtYTAwOS02ODA1MjY4ZmExOTIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0   ✩ black widow | open intro ✩ Dak3nu0-65b1b105-2822-493e-bf58-b664f2f36778.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y4ZmM1YWFkLTJlZjUtNDdkMi04ZjQ2LWFiMzFhYzBiYTUzMVwvZGFrM251MC02NWIxYjEwNS0yODIyLTQ5M2UtYmY1OC1iNjY0ZjJmMzY3NzgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0   ✩ black widow | open intro ✩ Db4kqzk-6868787c-42a0-4bde-a009-6805268fa192.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NmMjgzNmNiLTU4OTMtNGE2Yy1iMTU2LTVhODlkOTRmYzcyMVwvZGI0a3F6ay02ODY4Nzg3Yy00MmEwLTRiZGUtYTAwOS02ODA1MjY4ZmExOTIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

✩ black widow | open intro ✩ JSAFUAq

anastasia blooms errings rising

Comfortably sitting upon her unholy black throne that rested in the center of her airship's command room, the lovely Anastasia found herself gliding through a snowstorm of white and chill in search of the infamous dark guild Errings Rising. It was about a month since her previous guild, Abyssal Fleet, disbanded; though it granted her one of her wishes, to see the seas that surrounded the continent, she had no choice but to move on to bigger and better things. The laws that she was met with upon her arrival on the surface were quite different than they were underground, and frankly, they went against the very aspect of her being. The countess had no choice but to see these conjured 'ways of living' as an attack fueled by racism from the elites that decided the common law of the countries specifically toward those that had contracted sanguinare vampiris, and though she would never be outward with her violent practices to her fans, the idea of being condemned for such things made her mutated blood boil in rage. She hoped the whispers she heard of the dark guild of Errings Rising were true, so badly, as she wanted nothing but to be surrounded by like-minded individuals in her journey of living above the vampiric underground.

In the depths of the night, she would continue to drift across the horizon before being met with a colossal castle in the distance- in comparison to the ruins and shabby huts that were lower in the hakobe mountain ranges, this had to be the place the popstar had heard whispers of in those dreary alleyways. It would only take about half a minute for her airship, the slit ripper, to descend completely to surface level a few minutes walk to what appeared to be the main entrance, and with that, a projection of ultraviolet steps would shoot out the side of the contained aircraft to lead her down. If one were to spot Anastasia while she was ascending the steps, she would appear just as she would in the magazines and concert stages, adorned in plentiful red and black gemstones. A silky black dress and fluffy white boa, matching the ribbons that would cover her eyes geometrically and angel wings in her hair, she would look more to be ready for a banquet than a mountain journey. She did not have to think much about what she was going to bring with her inside if she was welcomed at all, as all of her belongings were tucked in a magical makeup compact in her purse. All she needed was her fluffy black kitten and that designer purse of crimson, which rested on her shoulder bundled up by her shimmering white boa.

A smile would light up the witch-turned-popstar's face as she would approach the giant structure, slipping into its shadow. The only things that would seem to light up around her would be the crystalline structures of her jewelry upon her fingers, dress, and arms- but something would be slightly off with how they glowed, as it would seem to be fainter than most light magics. Though, she did not care one bit if the supposed Errings Rising saw her for who she truly was rather than her idol persona with her fangs fully drawn. If this was all a setup and she was wandering into an anti-vampiric territory, she would have no issue slipping out through the shadows with her hex flow. Anastasia hadn't felt much fear of that kind of stuff during the night ever since the first night she crept out of the underground onto the surface of Earthland, and with that, she couldn't help but feel excitement for what was yet to come. This was especially due to more of the elaborated whispers she had heard, being that of the guild having two guild mistresses, as she seemed unable to resist the presence of magical women on this almost otherworldly journey of hers.

Looking up at the door that she assumed led into the guild hall, if she was successful in her search, she would gracefully yet firmly knock, holding tight to her kitty while doing so during the snowstorm. It was oh so cold outside, but the pain was incomparable to some of the things she experienced during her rituals with her coven- she wished that the snowstorm would coat the sun's rays when it became morning if that was even possible. But the excitement and the feelings of a fresh feed, a mere thirty minutes prior, kept her barely warm enough. She wondered if any of those on the other side of the wall would be able to recognize her from her many media promotions, and though she knew it was selfish to think in such ways, she just couldn't help but wonder in anticipation.

"Hello?," she would softly speak outwardly to the door as she would begin to pet her kitty in her arms, wondering just what was yet to come.

✩ black widow | open intro ✩ Dcm1370-0c655106-de50-4a43-97f7-db31513c2054.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFjNzY0NTZhLWFjMDAtNGFmNC04YjU2LTczOTE1MjhiNWFkY1wvZGNtMTM3MC0wYzY1NTEwNi1kZTUwLTRhNDMtOTdmNy1kYjMxNTEzYzIwNTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

wc: 835
    open thread! the more qts the merrier <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✩ black widow | open intro ✩ 8qhOnIb

Saint Olga
    Saint Olga

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Faction : -
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Experience : 27,299

✩ black widow | open intro ✩ Empty Re: ✩ black widow | open intro ✩

Post by Saint Olga 29th December 2022, 5:09 am

Saint Olga would be writing something down as she looked up, a skeleton She left outside as a century since they did not need to worry in her to a ship coming towards the Guild. Landing right in front of the main entrance no less. This puzzled her as she didn't expect them to have any visitors but then again she was once a stranger knocking on these doors as well. She stood up and walked towards the main Guild hall and the stores to feed the visitor She didn't really worry about who They were or what their intentions really were at this moment. If they were here to call trouble they would regret it. If they were here to join up well that wasn't her call. The most you could do right now is be hospitable until needed to do otherwise.  Still she summoned if you wanted that next to her just in case. One can't be to careful anyway. Though they stayed a bit of a distance back not to be threatening immediately. She opened the doors and looked at the woman who were standing out the snow.

As she opened the door however looked at the woman in the snow it didn't take a genius to understand who was standing at their doorway. She had seen posters of this woman before some sort of idol. She really doesn't care too much for that it was a nifty thing but she didn't know too much about pop culture or anything like that, However she would still be hospitable, as especially with this one it what her guild mistress would want.

Hello and welcome, you may call me Saint Olga, Please come inside a warm up.

She said moving aside and having 6 skeletons on his sief line inside. She would leave the woman inside and shut the doors hoping at least there's a little warmer in here though she couldn't really tell due to her Guild work making the cold a pointless gesture of the mountain. However she could empathize as she was once in her position. She had mentally told a skeleton to fetch her some warm tea as she would then turn around Once they got more into the main hall and look at the woman once more a respectful smile on her face and a non hostile pose.

Pardon my bluntness, but please what bring you to our halls today, not many venture out here without purpose.

She said as she then waited for her answer, she had an inkling of what she was doing here, however Saint Olga didn't like to make assumptions like this and wanted to hear it from her mouth.  But she wouldn't pressure her yet l. She simple waited as a skeleton came next to the idol with a try and a mug with some tea on it.

Please enjoy the tea and warm up while you explain.

WC: 490
    TWC: 1325

Post by Guest 31st December 2022, 12:51 pm

There were voices, female voices, coming from the main hall and the Warlord required no more than that to swiftly abandon the menial task that she had been doing and head straight there. It had not been all that long since she had last encountered such a situation, when it had been Saint Olga who had been looking for sanctuary inside the castle of Errings Rising. The Guild Mistress had come to enjoy the process of meeting those who visited the castle, be it for the purposes or recruitment or swiftly dismissing the occasional imbecile who thought they could blunder into the guild by accident or worse, think they could actually invade the dark guild. A foolish notion but one that a few irritating legal mages seemed to believe was possible. It would never be for as long as Medeia herself, the most powerful dark mage in the country, had anything to say about it.

Reaching the large staircase and descending down slowly towards the two women, Medeia would first turn her gaze towards the horned woman that she had become rather fond of after recruiting her. The very same recruitment that she had been pondering about previously. It was nice to see that she already was taking the initiative when it came to speaking with newcomers. Not many of the new members spent much time doing such things but unbeknownst to them, it was precisely small acts like that which could see a member rise through the ranks. Those who became aces had gotten their hands dirty, getting involved in everything possible in order to help the guild succeed. Welcoming newcomers was one such task.

“A pleasure to see you as always, my dear.” The angel would say in a soft tone of voice, her eyes dancing with mischief as she glanced at the tall necromancer. "I am glad to see that you are welcoming our guest in such a pleasant fashion.” Medeia briefly looked over the lovely lady, as she always tended to do when it came to beautiful women. “Stop by my quarters later and I will reward you for your hard work.” It was exactly what it sounded like and there was no hiding from the Warlord’s almost obsessive gaze.

As her feet touched the ground, having descended the staircase, she would focus her gaze towards the newcomer, a slight look of recognition in her purple eyed orbs. There was most definitely something familiar about this woman and as the slayer unashamedly approached her, the cogs in her mind began to turn. Where had she seen this delightful female before? The answer was a tad slow in coming but soon enough, a smile crossed her features and she spoke. “I never forget a face and yours is one that I definitely recall. Idols have always been a fascination of mine since I descended from the stars. I welcome you to the halls of Errings Rising. My name is Medeia, one of the Guild Mistresses of the guild and the Warlord Of Lust.”

Noticing the cat in the woman’s lap, she would attempt to pet the adorable creature, having quite the fondness for them herself.

(528 Words)
    (1853 TWC)
    anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 11th January 2023, 11:17 pm

✩ black widow | open intro ✩ Db4kqzk-6868787c-42a0-4bde-a009-6805268fa192.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NmMjgzNmNiLTU4OTMtNGE2Yy1iMTU2LTVhODlkOTRmYzcyMVwvZGI0a3F6ay02ODY4Nzg3Yy00MmEwLTRiZGUtYTAwOS02ODA1MjY4ZmExOTIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0   ✩ black widow | open intro ✩ Dak3nu0-65b1b105-2822-493e-bf58-b664f2f36778.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y4ZmM1YWFkLTJlZjUtNDdkMi04ZjQ2LWFiMzFhYzBiYTUzMVwvZGFrM251MC02NWIxYjEwNS0yODIyLTQ5M2UtYmY1OC1iNjY0ZjJmMzY3NzgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0   ✩ black widow | open intro ✩ Db4kqzk-6868787c-42a0-4bde-a009-6805268fa192.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NmMjgzNmNiLTU4OTMtNGE2Yy1iMTU2LTVhODlkOTRmYzcyMVwvZGI0a3F6ay02ODY4Nzg3Yy00MmEwLTRiZGUtYTAwOS02ODA1MjY4ZmExOTIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

✩ black widow | open intro ✩ JSAFUAq

anastasia blooms errings rising

Allowing herself to be welcomed into the colossus of the snow-covered castle by the stranger, which she seemed to connect in her mind to be a necromatic nun of sorts due to the skeletons accompanying her, she would smile with each step and scan the surroundings that would unfold in front of her. It felt much more comfortable on the inside, so much so that she would be able to unfurl her fluffy white boa from her upper body and and let it drape behind her, held up by the folds of her arms near her elbows. Stasi’s thoughts were leading her to more comfortably believe that she was in the right place that she was looking for, especially due to such a warm welcome and the offering of of a warm beverage, though she was still more than ready to magically vanish into nothingness with the arts of witchcraft if even the slightest thing were to go wrong. Taking the glass of warm tea into her hands and taking a sip whilst listening to Saint Olga’s introduction and question, she would allow the smoke from the container to drift across her face almost like a humidifier while doing so. Her tiny black kitten would crawl up to sit on her shoulder, fascinated by the reanimated skeletons of seemingly humanoid deceased ones.

“It’s a pleasure meeting you, Saint Olga. I came here in search for the guild of Errings Rising,” the vampiress would smile, her ruby eyes focused on the cup that rested in her hands. Channeling her magic into the composition of the glass of tea, out of her hands would spiral a stunning array of shimmering crimson-colored flame and black matter, encompassing the cup; it would appear a dark red, sending small harmless sparks outward into the surrounding air to dissipate, and would now appear to be floating beside her. While she would think of what to say next, her eyes would shoot to the background to be greeted by another woman’s presence, another beautiful one in fact- she was curious as to why she looked to familiar, but with deeper thought while the two would exchange statements, she would recognize her from an issue of the Sorcerer’s Magazine’s cover page. It was none other than one of the warlords of Fiore, and due to the dark activities that happened underground, she had nothing but utter respect for those that ushered the path of darkness with a title as great as that one. Despite not going as far as most of those with such a title in dark arts, she hoped to one day be a warlord just like the one that stood before her in beauty and grace. Upon her introduction, Anastasia’s eyes would flicker a dark ruby red, as the rumors were true regarding the two stunning guildmistresses that Errings Rising was now confirmed to retain.

“It feels incredible to be surrounded by such kind and hospitable women, both of you are so beautiful- thank you for such stellar hospitality,” the vampire witch would smile, holding out her kitty with both of her hands and wiggling her around like a wiggle worm, “I am Anastasia Blooms, Ishgar knows me to be it’s beloved idol of the night, but truthfully, I am a vampiress and the supreme of a coven of witches. My reason for coming here tonight was to seek out a new guild to work under for the foreseeable future, as the guild I was previously an ace of, Abyssal Fleet, has unfortunately disbanded. I’ve heard rumors about Errings Rising and the motivation of crushing the concept of law, and though it’s a newer concept to me, I’ve learned that following those laws would lead myself and other vampires to certain death.. and I can’t bear to witness such racism toward my kind.”

As her sentence would soon wrap up, the elongated kitten being held up within her hands would let out a small series of adorable yet annoyed meows, signaling to the countess that she wished to be let down. The black kitty, while still curious with the existence of the skeletons, would innocently run up to Medeia and would attempt to rub her head on her leg a few times to receive affection from the new face, as she could somehow sense the elusive magical power signature from the guildmistress.

“Oh, and that’s Pookie, my bestest friend,” she would speak as if she was speaking to a baby, directing her gaze at the black kitten with the excitement any cat owner would have when their pet would do something cute, “she wants to join Errings Rising too, with me, of course.”

Reaching her hand into the almost glistening magical energy that she had pouring out of the glass of tea, she would raise it to her lips once more, letting it go afterwards to allow it to continue to float. “.. I know it’s a bit cliché, but my fans don’t know really anything about my vampirism or my affinity for dark guilds. I hate to ask, but could we keep these things.. a tiny little secret?”

✩ black widow | open intro ✩ Dcm1370-0c655106-de50-4a43-97f7-db31513c2054.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFjNzY0NTZhLWFjMDAtNGFmNC04YjU2LTczOTE1MjhiNWFkY1wvZGNtMTM3MC0wYzY1NTEwNi1kZTUwLTRhNDMtOTdmNy1kYjMxNTEzYzIwNTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

wc: 855
    personal wc: 1,690
    thread wc: 2,708

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✩ black widow | open intro ✩ 8qhOnIb

Post by Guest 12th January 2023, 10:25 am

Listening keenly to the hopeful as she spoke, Medeia would smile softly, having previously met vampires and witches in the past. They were both such delightful species and there were many in the world who associated the Warlord herself with the moniker of witch, which was true in a sense. She had once aligned herself with a coven and they had considered her one of their own but that was some time ago and the dark haired woman had not heard anything from them in quite some time. Still, she quite liked being referred to as one and she carried with her a fondness for both curses and black cats, the former of which she was a master of and the latter which she could transform into on a whim. As for vampires, she had once spoken to the delightful Atarah, who had also been of that species.The angel had an affinity with blood that they had shared, which only caused her to feel rather unhappy when the pale beauty vanished, as so many who sought entry into Errings Rising did in the end. Not many could handle the pressure cooker that the guild sometimes was. It required a strong heart and a will of steel to succeed.

The kitten that Anastasia has brought with her would make a sudden dash for the Guild Mistress, who rather than shoo her away, would instead simply chuckle gently and give the beautiful creature the affection she wanted. Oh, how she adored cats and had this not been a guild introduction, she might just have used her polymorphing skills in order to play around with the delightful feline. There would be time for that later perhaps and for the time being, the dark haired woman would be content with stroking the pet. “Well, I would be quite happy to admit you into the guild just because of your love of cats but as you are no doubt aware, there is a little more to it than that.”

Standing up right again, she would then turn towards the hopeful. “Your secrets are safe with us but be advised that we are a rather active guild when it comes to causing chaos. It is not uncommon for our members to attack the towns and cities of this nation, as well as others, in order to spread our message. You may have to take additional steps if you wish to hide your dark leanings from the wider world.” The Warlord was not going to hide the fact nor lie about such things, as she had come to believe that the truth was necessary when interviewing newcomers. They needed to know precisely what they were in for, so that there was a greater chance that they would become permanent members.

It was then that she referred back to the beautiful newcomer’s earlier comments. “We desire an end to the law and those who enforce it. That is one of our most fundamental goals and a wish that every man and woman who joins this guild shares. Many of those who call this place home are different from the pitiful scraps of flesh that overrun this world but rather than scorn them, we encourage them to set their goals high and fulfill their potential. We have very few rules regarding what our members can and cannot do, so long as you follow the basic principles of what Errings Rising stands for and do not attempt to stab us in the back. Other than that, you are free to follow whatever dreams your heart wants and I guarantee that should you need aid in your endeavors then the guild will provide it. We accept all kinds of individuals here and you will be treated as well as any other, as long as you have the will to do what must be done.”

Smiling again, she would add, her gaze briefly looking over the beautiful idol. “Before I allow a newcomer into the guild, I always ask for their story first. Every mage I meet seems to have a delightful tale or two to tell and I would love to hear yours. How was it that the supreme of a witch coven became an idol in the first place?”

(709 Words)
    (3417 TWC)

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 11:38 am