Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spa-tted Prey (Shira)

Spa-tted Prey (Shira) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spa-tted Prey (Shira)

Post by Guest 13th January 2022, 2:23 pm

If she was truthful, Shirayuki had no idea how Aristotle would respond to her shapeshifting. She wouldn’t have blamed the woman for accusing her of being deceitful and becoming hostile again. However, that wasn’t what happened at all and much to the kitsune’s delight, her captive seemed to take to her new form rather quickly. The white haired woman was quite flattered by Aristotle’s compliment and she most definitely felt the same way about the sweet and lovely blonde. Her reveal had gone perfectly and despite the risk to herself, Shirayuki didn’t feel too exposed by it. It had been a necessary risk and if it came back to bite her then that was something that she’d have to deal with down the road. For now, earning the woman’s trust was more important and frankly, she was surprised by just how valuable it felt to her. Lying and deception was her game and yet here she was, exchanging secrets with a woman who just a little while ago had been just another source of revenue in her eyes. How quickly things had changed but it felt right and she’d learned long ago to trust her feelings and instincts. One lesson from her mother which had actually been useful. Who could have imagined that?

“Then we have a deal, sweetheart.”
    Shirayuki eventually said, a smile creeping across her features which seemed to light up her entire face. “I hope that during our time together, I can help you deal with this darkness of yours. My kind are sometimes referred to as demons and believe me, my mother lectured me for god knows how long about light and dark, good and evil etc. Yet, I’ve come to view the world as more gray over the years. Just because you have this magic…curse, whatever it is that you call it inside of you doesn’t mean that it defines you. You’re going to beat it and remain the same happy woman that you are now. If I hear otherwise, the tape’s coming back out.” A chuckle escaped her lips, confident that her new ally would be successful in her efforts.

“Now, I believe I promised you a new outfit, yes?” She then added, deciding to remain in her true form now that she had reverted back to it.

Standing up, she’d move to the center of her quarters and begin to perform an almost dance-like set of movements. Cloth would burst forth from both her hands and begin to entwine together, her mastery of fabrics blossoming into view as the kitsune went about her work. It was all too easy and over time, the various pieces of cloth would start to look more like an actual outfit rather than just a jumbled assembly. Occasionally she’d glance at the bound girl, sizing her up but other than that, her focus was solely on her work.

By the time she was done, not only was an outfit made but so were a few accessories and as the kitsune cracked a smile, she picked up her work and presented it to Aristotle. It was a cat girl outfit, much to the amusement of the white haired woman. “So, I might have let my imagination run away with me here…What do you think?”

(545 Words)
    (12659 TWC)
    Aristotle
    Aristotle

Player 
    Lineage : Prodigy of Nyx
    Position : None
    Guild : Confidence International
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shirayuki
    Experience : 6,162

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Persephone's Pilgrimage
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aristotle 14th January 2022, 2:15 am

The blonde girl gave a nod in reply to the kitsune’s agreement to their deal. Knowing that not only would Shira keep her safe, but that Aristotle would be able to stay the person she was had come to make her happier with this situation. Even if it meant having to spend days bound like this, it would be something of a blessing to know should this curse begin to afflict her more, then she would be safe. The white haired woman was more like a mentor, helping her to push through her issues without running from them and facing them head on. With that mindset, she would surely learn a good thing or two from her and it would be a very memorable experience as well. One that the cursed woman would come to enjoy over time for sure. Though that last line mentioning that the tape would be presented should she come to keep her optimism towards beating this curse less she meet again with her old friend Mr. Tape. It got a giggle from the blonde, though amused, she knew that she meant every word.

But now Shirayuki had come to mention the topic of the promised clothing. What she watched next was nothing short of a lovely performance. Watching the magic flow form her every move and the threading flowing about the place, it had created an outfit all its own and the pink eyes of the bound girl widened with awe and surprise. The end result was an absolutely precious looking outfit that the kitsune seemed to be a little worried about being a bit carried away with some theme. At first, the deaf woman didn’t know what she meant until it hit her. It brought about a loud laugh and a light shake of her head. ”Please don’t apologize, Mademoiselle! It’s very mignonne! Well.. cute, I should say more commonly. Force of habit, pardon.”

Once she would be unbound from the silk bindings, Aristotle would immediately begin to get dressed. Starting with undergarments prepared to match her attire, then moving to the white shirt and then the dress itself. Added in with white leggings and a pair of black Mary Jane’s, she had given a bit of a curtsy when something popped into her head. Holding up a solitary index finger, she would pull her hairtie from her hair, letting the blonde locks flow down her back before giving it a light ruffle and separating it. Placing one hair tie into her mouth to hold, she would tie her hair up into a pair of twintails using a spare she used to hold her bun together as well as the one in her mouth to complete the look. ”Much better! Is this much more to your liking as well, Madam? Any suggestions, concerns, questions? I am all- … I am open to hear anything!” She would sit back down on the couch where she sat previously, taking not one iota of a second to look at the door. She was content in her new position. Excited to begin this new chapter no matter what was in store.

523 words
    13182 total words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 14th January 2022, 6:36 am

The pirate was most certainly pleased by Aristotle’s reaction and Shirayuki took a few moments to simply admire the beautiful woman in her new outfit. It appeared that the kitsune had fashioned it just right and she would most definitely explore this rather unusual use of her magic more deeply in the future. She’d done it before but mainly for herself but she had to admit that seeing the blonde’s face light up with pleasure was rather more fulfilling than just making clothing for herself. Perhaps she should consider getting into the clothing business as a little side hustle? An intriguing thought and one that she couldn’t help but ponder about. Not everything she did had to be illegal, did it? Maybe she’d just become so used to her life of crime that legal work had become a foreign concept to her. Legal work was a sign of weakness in the eyes of those she worked with but when she thought about it more, she pondered if she should even care. The kitsune was one the strongest mages around and anyone who thought her to be weak would learn their lesson rather swiftly.

Watching with interest as the blonde then proceeded to alter her hair style a little to complete the ensemble, Shirayuki would then nod her head in response to the woman’s question. “A lovely hairstyle and it suits your new outfit perfectly. You’re the most adorable woman that I’ve ever seen.” Considering how long she’d been around and the amount of women she’d captured, it was quite the compliment coming from her but she meant every word. “I’m glad that you like the outfit and I’ll gladly make more for you to wear out in the field and elsewhere. I doubt you’d want to take on a tough job dressed as a cat girl, no? If there’s something in mind that you have your heart set on then all you have to do is ask, I’m open to suggestions and I must admit that I find making clothes rather fun. Just don’t tell the crew I said that otherwise I’ll never hear the end of it.”

The mention of her crew did bring her nicely on to something else that needed to be discussed and with that in mind, she returned to the couch and sat beside Aristotle. “Speaking of which, I’d be careful around them if I were you. They’re not exactly the nicest bunch and even when I order them to leave you alone, which I will do, that might not stop them from saying or doing something unpleasant. If you want their respect then you’ll have to show that steel that you’ve shown me. It was the same for me when I took command of this ship. We’ll be using this vessel to travel to the vast majority of our jobs so you’ll have to get used to them.”

(484 Words)
    (13666 TWC)

(D rank freeform: 1000/1000)
    (C rank freeform: 2000/2000)

Remaining TWC: 10666

(A rank freeform: 10000/10000)

Remaining TWC: 666