Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Addre
    Addre

Player 
    Lineage : The World Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 17,909

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Second Skill: Solar Dragon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Third Skill: Clear Demon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)

B>A Empty B>A

Post by Addre 5th December 2021, 11:45 am

Username: Addre
    Link to Previous OOC Exam: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t41740-c-b (Under the character Jariel, before Character Change)
    Current Rank: B
    Applying for: A

Completed Threads:

Total EXP: 8,016

Additional Information: Would like to get a prompt for my exam by one of ER's Aces >:3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

xxxx
    Me - Venom GS - Sun DS - Clear DeS - Lineage - Bank - Char Change (15-07-2021)
    xxxxx
    Addre's Battle Theme:

B>A Empty Re: B>A

Post by Guest 5th December 2021, 12:15 pm

(I tweaked your EXP since there was some of it was unaccounted for. That being said.)

B>A QlhAT3Z

As I'm an Ace of ER, I'll be handling your exam myself:

You can either give me personal plot

OR

You can travel to Shirotsume and capture a lovely lady for me. Her name is Cecillia Agate, a rich and incredibly spoilt woman who lives in one of the mansions that you can find in that particular town. She is a widower and currently the sole heir of her ex husbands estate, which she has wasted no time in starting to spend. Her home is guarded by at least a dozen elite guards, each capable of using various forms of weapon magic. These guards are overseen by their chief, a formidable fellow who apparantly is a slayer of some kind. I do not know what kind or what element he wields but you will need to be on your guard regardless. Your task is to enter the mansion, deal with the guards and then bring the woman back to me alive. Feel free to loot the place too if you wish.

Here is a picture of her and I wish you the best of luck, Addre!

Whichever option you choose, the thread WC must be at least 2K.

Addre
    Addre

Player 
    Lineage : The World Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 17,909

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Second Skill: Solar Dragon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)
    Third Skill: Clear Demon Slayer (Unseen Gen.)

Post by Addre 7th September 2022, 8:58 am

I wanna skip the exam O:<

I'ma just have Addre teleport the chick to Med with his AoE magic before he says goodbye to that magic

_____________________________________________________________________________________

xxxx
    Me - Venom GS - Sun DS - Clear DeS - Lineage - Bank - Char Change (15-07-2021)
    xxxxx
    Addre's Battle Theme:

Post by Guest 7th September 2022, 8:59 am

B>A QlhAT3Z

Welcome to A rank!

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 11:18 am