Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lunar Eclipse

Lumine Fennec
    Lumine Fennec

Player 
    Lineage : Seductor’s Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Masha
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar Frost
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lunar Eclipse Empty Lunar Eclipse

Post by Lumine Fennec 21st November 2021, 9:04 am

It was a dark day for the Rune Knights, as one of their own had just been recovered, one Luna Fennec. She hadn't been around for long, but she had done her best to defend Fiore, to inspire others, and had even made some friends in the process. Oddly enough, people would be seeing double today, as one who looked almost exactly like her sat in one of the lobby waiting chairs, in the main building of their base in Era. Lumine knew this was going to be a long day, and she knew why. She had had to watch it through her sister's own eyes. She caught a few awkward glance, and even saw a couple people literally run away when she got a drink from the vending machine. "I'd say everyone looks like they've seen a ghost, and they probably think they have." She muttered to herself before retaking her seat.
    Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 2,368

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gears of War
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Lunar Eclipse Empty Re: Lunar Eclipse

Post by Alicia Sinclair 30th November 2021, 9:40 pm

"Target Neutralized, package secured... preparing for extraction." Alicia replied in a cold professional tone as she lowered her smoking rifle.

"Good job Private Sinclair... we'll see you back at home base." A voice replied via the arcane headset. Alicia glanced around the wreckage of the fire fight and assed the damages. Her purple iris' emitted a mechanical glow as her cybernetic eyes performed a detail scan of the area. Thankfully no civilians were harmed and all threats were neutralized with deadly precision and efficiency. Alicia pulled a magical drive containing classified information that she had liberated from the insurrectionists. Her mechanical eyes scanned the devices and made a 1 to 1 copy of the information inside before she stored the device into her personal pocket dimension. In a few minutes backup had arrived to take care of cleaning up the scene and Alicia was permitted to head back to base.

With the help of Alicia's long range teleportation she was back home in a matter of seconds. Though the travel home was essentially instantaneous, the paper work that followed after took much longer. Upon turning all the gathered evidence and information to the top brass Alicia was dismissed and the rest of the day was hers to spend.

Still in her black combat uniform, her Alicia walked through the halls with her black combat gas mask hanging from her neck. Her dirtied and worn black cloak hung from her shoulders and swayed with each step she took. Alicia noticed some curious looks of her fellow Rune Knights. Alicia turned her head to see what warranted such expressions from her comrades.

Alicia saw a young woman by a dink form the vending machine, her cybernetic eyes zoomed in and scanned the facial structure of the woman. Her integrated AI then cross referenced the Rune Knight Roster. The young woman was the spitting image of one of the Rune knights that was recently killed in action. Perhaps, the woman was a relative of sorts. Alicia glanced around to see if anyone would approach and it seemed that everyone else was busy at the moment.

Despite the weight of her combat boots, Alicia's footsteps were quiet and muted. She approached the woman as she went to get her drink. As the woman sat down Alicia stepped up the machine inserted the required currency and selected a can of cold green tea. The Machine whirred and dispensed the beverage, Alicia quickly grabbed it and opened the can to take a swig. She let out a satisfied sigh before sitting down next to the woman.

"I'd recommend the mint green tea, the machine can warm it up for you... or if you like it better cool, the machine can serve it cold..." Alicia said with a smile, her purple mechanical eyes shifting to a more human and natural hue of blue.

"I noticed you've been sitting here by yourself, do you need help with anything mam?" Alicia inquired in a casual yet professional tone before taking another sip from her cold beverage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lunar Eclipse Siga1
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 1st December 2021, 3:06 pm

"Ugh... working out is such a draaaag..." A whining sound coming from down the hall was not loud at all, nor was it something to be picked up from any distance. Among the others roaming the halls and the bit of overall conversations for duties being discussed and calls going out and coming in, it had to be something better to cover the whining of the bunny girl. Her sister on the other hand remained quiet, simply drinking from her water bottle and albeit refusing to give in to the childish demeanor of her twin. Though they were both equally exhausted pushing the other to their limits each day, it didn't seem like they had made much progress. Yet each time they had, the only one who had ever complained about it had been Amber.

A light say left the other bunny girl, taking another smaller sip from her bottle before stopping. "I need to get a refill before we get back to work." She replied flatly, giving no if's, ands, or butts to the idea. As they headed over, they stopped before the room as things seemed to be a little more crowded than they both thought it had been. For anyone who saw them as they entered, two bunny girls were in the door way, both with snow white hair. One had their hair tied into twintails while the other left theirs down straight down their back. The other difference was the bunny girl in twintails wore a pink and white outfit under their uniform coat while the other had blue and white in a similar design and also having her coat over it. Something that had been drilled in them after Silvia got word-- and eye otherwise over the summer.

Amber, the twintailed bunny girl headed towards a table occupied by two girls, one with some kind of animal ears and the other looking awfully familiar. Before she could even get word to her sister, the other twin had vanished from sight. Not a trace of her in the room at all, but in that moment the remaining bunny girl would stand at the table, holding onto a chair. "Hey, is there room for more company?" She asked, awaiting an answer before taking a seat. She'd then look to both of the girls before looking back to only human looking girl among the three. "Has anyone told you that you look like the field marshal? Are you her daughter or something?" Amber's head even tilted a bit in asking that question and completely serious about the matter.

"The Marshal is not THAT old, carrot brain." The other bunny girl piped up, tossing a carrot from across the table where she'd suddenly appeared from almost thin air. Barely catching it and fumbling over catching the snack, she took a light bite from it and then looked over Alicia again. "Maybe you're right... Nah, she totally looks like her!" Amber adamantly exclaimed, not loud enough so that it bothered anyone else. "Please ignore my dolt of a sister. My name is Sapphire and this is my twin, Amber Ceostra." Setting a full bottle of water on the table, she gently pulled the chair out and sat down herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lumine Fennec
    Lumine Fennec

Player 
    Lineage : Seductor’s Touch
    Mentor : Masha
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar Frost
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lumine Fennec 1st December 2021, 9:15 pm

"Ceostra... the name sounds familiar." Lumine paused briefly while sorting through her sister's memories. What may have been a disorganized mess of confusion to others was a nice neat and orderly set of file cabinets to her. "I believe my sister used to attend meetings with a relative of yours. And if you don't mind me saying so, you kind of remind me of her former bosses, who are also a set of twins, like yourselves. Oh, My name's Lumine Fennec, by the by."

It was then that she remembered the question posed by the woman who approached her first. "Well, I've already finished the preliminary paperwork, as offered by the very helpful person running the front desk here. I've just been waiting for someone with the proper clearance to help me complete my enlistment. I look forward to working with you, though." She then paused, whispering towards Alicia. "Actually, given how you were the first person brave enough to approach me, a harmless little fox girl, I was wondering if you might be free this Saturday. Just to hang out. Plus, you look like someone who can put me through my paces."

It was just a friendly training session she was inviting her to, but the bunny girls looked quite young, and she didn't want to give people a poor impression of herself so early on. Choosing to speak normally, once more, she let out a sigh as the topic shifted. "Truth be told, there's also another reason for my being here. I came to confirm whether the one they found is in fact, my sister, Luna." Her ears flattened against her head when she said this, and her quartet of tails, which had been swishing back and forth, suddenly stopped. "I'm not the sciencey type, like she was, though."
    Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Experience : 2,368

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gears of War
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alicia Sinclair 4th December 2021, 10:03 pm

Alicia raised her eye brows as two twins joined the budding conversation. Alicia was then suddenly bombarded by a hail of funny questions. She almost cracked a smile when one of the twins asked she was Serilda's daughter. Alicia decided to mess with he two for a little bit.

"The Marshal? Well the reason why I look a lot like her is because.... I'm her evil genetically enhanced clone, I'm here to over throw the Marshal and replace her and bring the Rune Knights to ruin. Now that you two have noticed... I have no choice but to eliminate you two..." Alicia said in a cold merciless tone. Her Cybernetic eyes shifted from her regal blue hue to a cold machine like digital purple color. The iris' of her cybernetic eyes shifted and adjusted much like the camera lenses of an armed drone. Alicia sat unnaturally while staring at the twins with heartless machine like stare. Alicia leaned forward unblinking, she lifted up her hand and formed it to a finger gun pointing at the more boisterous twin. "Bang." Alicia whispered finally shattering the few seconds of silence.

Nothing happened. Alicia grinned and began to laugh. "Just kidding. I am a relative of the Marshal... you could say I bear the same family name..." Alicia smiled as she reached in her pocket and produced two meal tickets for the canteen. "As a peace offering...please take these... if you turn these in you can exchange it for a desert... and if I'm not mistaken... today they have carrot cake." Alicia slide the tickets to the twins before turning her attention to the new recruit.

"Papers huh...just a sec..." Alicia smiled, her eyes flickered the same machine like neon glow. "Just forwarded your papers... a friend of mine should be processing it right now..." Alicia mused before take a sip from her beverage. "Saturday huh?... I should be free in the morning... I would need to leave around noon to prepare for deployment for my next mission..." Alicia said as she checked the heads up display that was only seen by her. Alicia took a slow slip from her drink as she listened to recruit mention about her deceased sister.

Alicia let out a sigh, before adopting a professional manner. A crackle of electricity flickered at the ends of Alicia's finger tips. A digital tablet materialized at Alicia's hand. She set the tablet down and placed it before Lumine. On the tablet was a declassified files about Lumine's sister. "I'm not sure where your sister is. But it says in our data base she indeed was Killed in Action... however I do not know if they were able to recover her body... My condolences." Alicia said in a professional tone. Her somber and calm demeanor indicating it wasn't her first time breaking news like this.

Lunar Eclipse Siga1

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 11:34 am