Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Pumpkin Time in Era! (w/ Altarias)

Grappa & Jellisha
    Grappa & Jellisha

Moderator- Main Account- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Sealer
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 200
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Serilda Sinclair
    Experience : 19,341

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Twin Storms
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pumpkin Time in Era! (w/ Altarias) Empty Pumpkin Time in Era! (w/ Altarias)

Post by Grappa & Jellisha 18th November 2021, 5:08 pm

It was the best time of year for the twins, and what kind of child at heart could resist celebrating the best season of the year? The two Exceed sisters of the Rune Knights would be thrilled to finally be out of the workshop and into this festive and very spooky Halloween themed party. "Thanks for agreeing to go with us, you two!" Grappa cheered happily. She was more eager than her crimson eyed sister to be experiencing the holidays with two members of the Rune Knights they had not been able to meet or really talk with before. It was hard being in charge of stuff. They never really got to have any fun. "This is always our favorite time of year! Lots of candy, sweets, pumpkins, and candy! I just wished that we had time to find costumes. It can't be Halloween without costumes!" Jellisha would look back over at the trio, that stoic and rather impatient expression at the little group that she had following her to Era. "I'm sure they had something or other. It wouldn't be a Halloween party without some sort of costume booth. Besides, they had it every other year." Grappa nodded her head in agreement, while the two would continue to wear the same little custom made uniforms for their rank that they never seemed to leave their side. The party would continue forth into the entrance of Era, which was, always, decked to the nines in lights, spooky imagery and even cute, spooky and...suggestive costumes.

One such of which was a woman with very...noticeable features waltzing around in a costume that was more bikini than an actual costume. The twins looked at this in confusion, a bit

"How come her costume got torn off? Should she get a new one?" Jellisha asked.
    "Do you think she's cold like that?"

After that little hassle, the twins would spark off towards an area with a bunch of pumpkins. People had them on the table, cutting them into all sorts of designs. The girls would sit down at a table of their own and pick up the knife while then beginning to strategize what kind of horrific creation they could create. "Let's make something cool! Like try and make Dad as a pumpkin." Grappa suggested. "Yeah, perfect! Do you know how to draw Dad's face?" "Uhhhh..." There was some silence between the two while the clock down go down to 25 minutes, the two fussing about trying to think of something. Jellisha would eventually groan in annoyance while picking up the knife. "Let's just make GOLIATH out of this." "Ooooh, great!" The two would get to work with cutting the little tufts and features out of the round shape. Smoothing the edges to make the perfect 90 degree angle. The twins worked together to make a little recreation of their favorite bond's little face just as the timer would expire.

The judge would come by to all of the different tables nearby, judging what fearsome, cute or creative would be put on display. Eventually he'd wander over to their little table as the girls looked up at her expectantly. "And what exactly have you two little ladies created on this fine, fearsome Halloween's Eve?" Jellisha was the first up to explain what they had both made. "It's of our robot, but as a pumpkin." With a flurry of nodding her head, grappa would join in. "He's really a cool guy! You'd love him~" The judge scribble down some details and such, observing their little pumpkin before then moving on. The twins looked eagerly at one another and waited the results.

"Third from last place?! Let me go! I think the judges need a little talk with us!" Jellisha huffed at the results, evident fury in her eyes while Grappa would try and keep her from explaining the "error" to the judges by holding her poofy uniform sleeve back. "I-It's really not worth it! Just, um...We could go trick-or-treating next!" she suggested. Jellisha managed to have her focus shifted while grumbling to herself, the two wandering back over to the main hub area of Era.

[ 690 / 2,000 Words ]
    [ 1 / 3 Kernels ]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pumpkin Time in Era! (w/ Altarias) YvWNyTL
    Altarias
    Altarias

Player 
    Lineage : Graceful Siren
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 15,619

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Pumpkin Time in Era! (w/ Altarias) Empty Re: Pumpkin Time in Era! (w/ Altarias)

Post by Altarias 19th November 2021, 5:55 pm

Rolling a normal dice for punch

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pumpkin Time in Era! (w/ Altarias) GMALSW8
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th November 2021, 5:55 pm

The member 'Altarias' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Pumpkin Time in Era! (w/ Altarias) Die_02_42159_sm
    Altarias
    Altarias

Player 
    Lineage : Graceful Siren
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 15,619

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Altarias 19th November 2021, 6:30 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

"The wonderful smells, the magnificent air... everything was ripe on this night of nights. All Hallows eve, the night to really be someone else. Of course, this was no night for a true professional like Tony to be wandering about. No, he now was in charge of Grappa and Jellisha, two of the higher ranking members of the Rune Knights' staff. Plus, they seemed incredibly important to Serilda and Mythal, though in what capacity-"

"They're essentially their daughters," Britney said with a yawn, giving a teasing punch to Tony's shoulder. "And it's Halloween, we can go out there and just have fun! No need to be so serious about all of this. Yeah, I know it might be a lot to watch out for Grappa and Jellisha, but... just have fun. You work yourself too hard." Britney smiled and ran off with a wave, leaving Tony by his lonesome.

"Yes... just have fun. It was a mission often asked of the hard-boiled detective. But justice never slept. No, he needed to always be on the lookout. Danger could potentially lurk around every corner... but, this was Era, after all. Certainly there was enough police presence. But Tony also had an obligation to add to that police presence! Yes, and to that end, he knew the first place to go. All of his hard work at the office made Tony someone prone to dehydration. And because of that, he already knew about the punch stand. His old bully from high school, Richard Pritchard, had made several LacBook posts about it. Now, all Tony had to do was go to it. Surely, Richard had mellowed out since graduation."

Sure enough, when Tony arrived, there was no Richard in sight. Instead, the small stand that he found himself at was, in a word, quaint. It was a small stand, akin to the lemonade stands Tony ran when he was a boy to raise funds to get him accepted to law school at the young age of twelve. Of course, it did not succeed, but the memories flooded back to him as he grabbed a cup of punch, letting the stresses of the day go away. Just as he remembered, this tasted as good as could be expected from a stand like this. Cherry, a hint of raspberry, sulfur, cranberry, old leather, was that strawberry he tasted?, and as just an extra bit on top, the faintest taste of toilet water. A veritable medley of different fruits, all crammed into this one bowl of punch! He grabbed another cup, taking it and walking out to see if he could find any of the fellow festival goers. "An intriguing way to start his festival, Tony thought. The punch was truly dreadful. Of course, Tony was skilled enough to taste each individual ingredient, but at what cost? Yes, he knew all of those flavors so well. He tasted them many times back at his private firm. However, there was something strangely addicting about this punch." He took another sip. "Perhaps it was merely that he was so used to the world kicking him down that he would accept it. Perhaps."

Meanwhile, Britney had rushed through the crowd in order to catch up with Grappa and Jellisha, seeing them just as they had begun making their way for trick or treating. "Sorry, ma'ams! I'm a little bit late! I wanted to do pumpkin carving with you but I got a little caught in traffic. Apologies for being a little... well, apologies for eavesdropping a little, but I heard you were going trick or treating? Mind if I come with?" Britney flashed a pleasant smile and flared out her dress. "I'm not sure if I should be saying this, but maybe with me along, you two could get a little more candy. I... well, I shouldn't say I'm sure of it, but I would imagine the Field Marshal has spoken about something regarding 'womanly charms' working on men in order to get things? Well, I'm sure I can extend that to candy as well. B-but if you don't want me to come along, t-that's perfectly okay! Y-you two are my superiors, after all!" Britney gave a salute, sweating bullets. She knew she was horrible, switching between casualness and formality at the drop of a hat. She just hoped the two did not mind.

WC: 725| TWC: 0725

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Pumpkin Time in Era! (w/ Altarias) GMALSW8

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:40 pm