Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Evolution Magic

Esper
    Esper

Player 
    Lineage : Zenith
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,250

Evolution Magic Empty Evolution Magic

Post by Esper 27th October 2021, 7:27 pm

Magic

Evolution Magic MHMrLgF

Magic Name: Evolution Magic
    Magic Type: Curse magic - Primary (2 additional signature spells equal to the character's rank [Up to S]), Take-Over - Auxiliary (+15% to HP and MP)
    Description: Evolution Magic is a type of transformation magic that allows Esper to change his appearance. While this Magic is a deep and complex art, it's natural for Esper to use. Esper uses this magic in several ways. The first is it allows him to change his outward appearance into that of another person or animal. He can even go as far as match their clothing, voice and natural abilities. For example, if he turned into a bird he could fly. Incidentally, because of his magic he also has the ability to converse with any living being.

The souls of Espers brethren were imparted into him during their deaths forming Zodiac Braves. This has placed a curse on his body but gifted him with their abilities. By transforming into a new form of himself he is able to gain access to the elements that they were once capable of for an attack, defense or other reasons. The curse magic itself has also gifted Esper with increased Spell Speed so that he may quickly and effortlessly glide between transformation and transformation as needed.
    Plot:

Notes:

3 extra universal spell slots - Proof

Unique Abilities:

• Gift of Alacrity (Unlocked at D Rank/Max S Rank): Increase Spell Speed by 50%. Reduces the effect of Debuffs by 50%.
    • Gift of Alacrity (Unlocked at B Rank/Max S Rank): Increase Spell Speed by 50%. 5% MP regen.
    • Gift of Alacrity (Unlocked at S Rank/Max S Rank): Increase Spell Speed by 60%. 5% HP regen.

Evolution Magic

Signature Spells:

B Rank:

Advanced Rank:

Last edited by Esper on 16th December 2021, 2:56 pm; edited 15 times in total

Evolution Magic Empty Re: Evolution Magic

Post by Guest 1st November 2021, 1:40 pm

Hey there Esper. You know me and what I do so let's get down to it.

To start off with, you have 10 normal spells here where you can only have 9 with your additional spell slots. Not only that but you seem to have misunderstood how full takeovers work on the site. In order to have a full, you must have at least 2 partials, which then form together and create it. You're going to have to put a few of the fulls on the backburner for a while and focus on a couple for now. At best you can have 3 fulls at the moment, 2 if you keep the passives. I've graded everything else but I'll wait until your takeovers are sorted out before grading them.

Magic:
    Esper
    Esper

Player 

Post by Esper 1st November 2021, 5:29 pm

I made the forms more aesthetic but with their own plot devices and combined it into one take over.

I think I may have 10 slots? 1 from lineage that can only be used for a alicorn summon, 6 from rank and 3 purchased.

Post by Guest 1st November 2021, 6:16 pm

Here's round 2. To answer your question from before, I didn't include your lineage spell in the 10. You had 2 passives and 8 fulls which was 1 too many.

I have two over arching comments this time. One, you can actually raise the takeover boosts on all your partials from 22 to 27% and two, each spell that you have where your character is moving at spell speed needs to be burst type.

Besides those two things, there isn't a whole lot of edits to be made. You'll find them in blue again.

Magic:
    Esper
    Esper

Player 

Post by Esper 1st November 2021, 9:08 pm

Updated. Glad round two wasn't as bad as round one. I didn't know I completely botched take-over. I rather like it this way and the new zodiac them to it all. Gives me huge ideas for a future lineage.

Post by Guest 2nd November 2021, 3:30 am

Ok doke. Hopefully, this will be the last round.

One final overarching comment for you to start. You seem to have altered the stats of your Zodiac Fangs, Claws and Tail abilities when they were fine to begin with. To save putting the same edit three times, I'll put it here. You need to lower the damage of each to 60 and can raise the range and speed to 30 and 60 respectively if you like.

Only a couple of other edits which will be in blue.

Magic:
    Esper
    Esper

Player 

Post by Esper 2nd November 2021, 9:15 am

Evolution Magic 1f602 LOL I'm such a idiot. I somehow got stuck on techniques so I had their values and not spells. That's why the damage was higher but the range and speed slower.

I added a beam visual for the baby-doll eyes and hearts for the charm.

Post by Guest 2nd November 2021, 9:19 am

Magic:

Evolution Magic QlhAT3Z
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 15th December 2021, 10:35 am

Hiiiii Esper, Julius here and I'll be grading your magic! Requests will be in this gorgeous color!

Esper wrote:Magic

Evolution Magic MHMrLgF

Magic Name: Evolution Magic
    Magic Type: Curse magic - Primary (2 additional signature spells equal to the character's rank [Up to S]), Take-Over - Auxiliary (+15% to HP and MP)
    Description: Evolution Magic is a type of transformation magic that allows Esper to change his appearance. While this Magic is a deep and complex art, it's natural for Esper to use. Esper uses this magic in several ways. The first is it allows him to change his outward appearance into that of another person or animal. He can even go as far as match their clothing, voice and natural abilities. For example, if he turned into a bird he could fly. Incidentally, because of his magic he also has the ability to converse with any living being.

The souls of Espers brethren were imparted into him during their deaths forming Zodiac Braves. This has placed a curse on his body but gifted him with their abilities. By transforming into a new form of himself he is able to gain access to the elements that they were once capable of for an attack, defense or other reasons. The curse magic itself has also gifted Esper with increased Spell Speed so that he may quickly and effortlessly glide between transformation and transformation as needed.
    Plot:

Notes:

3 extra universal spell slots I need to have proof of where you acquired these slots from.

Unique Abilities:

• Gift of Alacrity (Unlocked at D Rank/Max S Rank): Increase Spell Speed by 50%. Reduces the effect of Debuffs by 50%.
    • Gift of Alacrity (Unlocked at B Rank/Max S Rank): Increase Spell Speed by 50%. 5% MP regen.
    • Gift of Alacrity (Unlocked at S Rank/Max S Rank): Increase Spell Speed by 60%. 5% HP regen.

Evolution Magic

Signature Spells:

B Rank:

Advanced Rank:

And that's that on that! If you have any questions feel free to send me a DM on Discord or a PM on site! After edits have been made then please bump this thread with a post!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Evolution Magic X9tEBuc
    Esper
    Esper

Player 

Post by Esper 15th December 2021, 11:39 am

Fixed :)
    Esper
    Esper

Player 

Post by Esper 16th December 2021, 3:01 pm

Edited last spell to have double MP over speed decrease.
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Julius Seas 16th December 2021, 3:25 pm

Spoiler:

Evolution Magic 5fetPgG

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Evolution Magic X9tEBuc

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 5:24 pm