Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mayhem, Murder, and Massages

Saffron Remington
    Saffron Remington

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,310

Mayhem, Murder, and Massages Empty Mayhem, Murder, and Massages

Post by Saffron Remington 6th October 2021, 5:47 pm

COME AT ME AND YOU'LL SEE
    I'M MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

--- YOU THINK THAT YOU'LL BREAK ME, YOU'RE GONNA FIND IN TIME ---
    “Oh yeah… that’s the fucking spot...”

Saffron’s low groan was muffled by the curved pillow that her face was currently planted in. She was sprawled out across a massage table, completely naked save for the towel draped over her hips. Her long, insanely thick blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail so that it was easier for the masseuse to move it out of the way when necessary. Beside her in the same private room was Hosrius and Grubar, whom she had talked into joining her for a spa day. Each of them had their own table, though Grubar’s had to be magically enlarged to fit his entire frame. It was an odd choice of activity for the trio to be sure, if only because two of them weren’t even native to the planet and attracted a lot of attention wherever they went, but considering how active they all were when it came to battling and training, it was a welcome reprieve from the stress such lifestyles took on their bodies.

For her part, Saffron had practically become one with the table, melting into the sheeted surface and losing herself to the bliss of a full body deep tissue session. Before the time for their allotted massage, she had made sure to bring them to other parts of the spa leading up to that, including the sauna and hot springs that would help relax their bodies beforehand. She wasn’t sure what kind of magic her therapist used, but it was making puddy out of her muscles. She could feel herself drooling into the pillow around her head, and she was so relaxed that she didn’t even care about it.

The therapist dug his thumb into just the right spot on the underside of her foot, causing the Fairy Tail mage to moan deliriously. “Are you single?” she asked the man, half joking and half serious. He chuckled in response before digging right into the same spot and drawing another muffled noise of approval out of her. Turning her attention -- if not her face -- to her two male, alien companions, the blonde informed them, “We should make this a thing…. Like a regular thing.”
    deltra of gangnam style

WORDS: 366 | TAGS: @hosriuscamnus

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Xavier Clarent
    Xavier Clarent

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Confidence International (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,714,115

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Symphonic Savant
    Second Skill: Champion of Bastet
    Third Skill:

Mayhem, Murder, and Massages Empty Re: Mayhem, Murder, and Massages

Post by Xavier Clarent 9th October 2021, 5:20 pm

Hosrius Camnus "The Dark Angel"
    Job Log #9747

“Well, I must say that I’m rather… impressed.”

Somehow Saffron had talked not only Hosrius into joining her at a spa but also Grubar. The word itself didn’t warrant much familiarity to either of them until the bombshell blonde informed them of exactly what happened at a spa. Of course the two aliens knew about massages and massage places; they were all about the galaxy. Most species enjoyed a good rub down of sore and fatigued muscles and others found good money in performing said rub downs. Still, it was a bit of an odd request from their friend; after all, places that give massages seemed more aimed for couples. There was also the fact that, as two tall and very obvious aliens, they would most likely intimidate the poor souls that had been paid to massage them down.

They couldn’t have been further from the truth. Though there was the slight surprise at their first appearance, it seemed more out of preparation rather than true shock. The matron that had run the front desk informed them that they would be getting a rather special room to accommodate the two aliens, wanting to provide the best care, service and comfort for their clients. And once they got in, got undressed and got upon their tables, Grubar and Hosrius awaited the masseuses that were surely cursing their jobs. The two women barely bat an eye as they greeted them and prepared themselves properly. Hosrius’ body was tough; in fact, it was technically metallic in nature, as evolution had provided his species a dense covering to protect against the harsh climate of their home planet. So attempting to massage through that kind of toughness was going to be impressive no matter what. Yet the woman utilized some kind of magic, toughening her hands and allowing her to dig her fingers, hands and elbows into his joints and muscles with ease. She was careful, asking him a bit about his body so that she could give him a proper massage without causing distress or damage. It was actually quite lovely.

Grubar’s hide wasn’t nearly as tough in terms of tensile strength, if one could call it that, but it was still thick and nearly impervious to damage. The real issue was his size… that and he was a bit of a flirt. “Lady, I don’t know if you’ve ever been to space but I’m givin’ some serious thought to stealing you and showing you the stars,” the alien said with a pleased groan as his masseuse kneaded on his back. She was able to move around him quite nimbly, strengthening her hands as well to give her absolute capability at pleasing the bigger alien.

“You could be a little less upfront about our whereabouts, Grubar,” Hosrius said through his pillow, turning his head slightly to look in the other alien’s direction but finding very little room to maneuver.

“Ah, you worry too much. Look at Saff over there - she’s just as into this as I am. Hey pal, she’s single too. Just sayin’,” the alien called out, deciding to insert himself into the brief moment between the Fairy Tail wizard and her masseuse. “Hell, I wouldn’t complain about that. This woman’s got hands like steel and a body I don’t mind moving around me. I may have to get a real job to pay for this once a week.”

Hosrius shook his head and rolled his eyes, though he couldn’t help but smile. Honestly, it was quite lovely. He was always so focused on his mission and Saffron was the one that came in and pulled him out of his scope, making him observe the world around him. Despite their rivalry for their target, Grubar and him got along well and he couldn’t deny that getting to know his comrade a bit more deeply would be nice. Plus massages helped to limber up the body and reconnect the flow of energy. No doubt he’d have years of stress and bodily turbulence rubbed out in no time. Yes, he could get used to doing this often.

The massage, not what came next. Within a beat of that last, positive thought, his armband squealed loudly. The masseuse stepped back, afraid that she had done something wrong. But this was a different alarm and Hosrius’ amusement disappeared in an instant as he threw himself off the table. Just as he disappeared behind the wooden table, three jagged spikes ripped through the ceiling, impaling the face pillow where the Jirian’s head had just been. Hosrius pushed off the ground and rolled onto his back, bringing his arm up as if he was aiming with his fist. His armband lit up, an orange blade swinging up and out of the digital construct. His slide was to bring him into alignment with the angle of the shots and once he caught sight of the shadow on the other side, the blade shot up and through the rough. The sickening sound of flesh being pierced was dulled from the tiles in the ceiling but the impact of the body hitting the ground was not.

“Oh cool, this massage comes with some action too! I love this place!” Grubar said with a laugh as he pushed himself up from the table and threw the towel away. He bashed his hands together in excitement, even as the terrified masseuses, huddled in the corner, got a full view of what the Scengar looked like naked.

TAG: @Saffron Remington @name WORDS: 912 000 NOTES: bleh

MEL @ WW

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 11:08 am