Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Shallow Dive

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Position : None
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,302,466

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Skill: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

A Shallow Dive Empty A Shallow Dive

Post by Kyran 4th August 2021, 1:16 pm

Kyran checked his calculations again. His fussing hadn't stopped as the hour for entering hell grew ever closer. They wouldn't be going far. A quick in and out mission to test the viability of his plan. He was confident enough to hire a couple of low level mages. Or perhaps that bit was more to comfort his wife. No more solo trips into hell.

The setup for thier expedition was in a dusty warehouse on the outskirts of Era. Kyran had aquired it quietly. The materials needed for the portal had been shipped here. Medea had overseen that part. The portal itself was an ugly thing. It was a mash of smooth bits and sharp angles. It looked as if Hell itself had warped the material. Lost souls appeared to be attempting to escape in various locations. It made Kyran shudder looking at it.

A desk had been set up for him not far away. Filing cabinets sat on either side. Everything else was a temporary set up. Massive pallets or boxes stacked with materials or goods intent on helping the party looking to enter Hell. It was a veritable maze to even approach the portal. Kyran grimaced, realizing he'd have to fix that soon.

A humanoid cloaked in a gold robe approached. She held a staff in one hand. A crow's skull gleamed from the top of the staff, its empty eye sockets holding glowing orbs. "Everything is ready, daddy. Shall I activate the portal?" Medea purred softly. Kyran looked at the papers one last time. It was good enough. It had to be. "We'll wait upon our guests first. No need to let anything out before they arrive." Maybe he should send a guide to the front door...

PWC: 291

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

A Shallow Dive Empty Re: A Shallow Dive

Post by Kyran 31st August 2021, 7:28 pm

After an hour of waiting, Kyran threw in the towel. Those that had volunteered weren't coming anymore or had been killed or kidnapped. He'd look into it later. Maybe hire someone to look into later at least. His hands were full trying to map Hell and find the fragments of Annabelle's soul. Kyran shoved back from his desk with a growl. The chair clattered to the ground. He ignored it, except for an angry kick. Who left a little kid to be torn to shreds in the underworld?

"Medea, Eae, stay here. You're still recovering from our last jaunt. Ahriman? You ready to go hunting?" The black wolf demon materialized next to him. Kyran struggled to keep his reaction under control. His body had gone into attack mode. Perhaps that was why the demon used his new ability thus. Medea came around the side of the portal. Her body was tense beneath the nearly all concealing cloak. Kyran held up a hand forestalling the argument he could sense. "You always push past your limits, Medea. This isn't anything more than a test of the portal" Now, he added silently. Curses abounded in his head toward those that had abandoned him. "We'll be in and out in as little time as possible."

The cat hissed at him. Her tail lashed the ground. "I can fight. You need more than Ahriman to watch your back." Medea jabbed a claw at the wolf. He was licked the stone after scratching it. Kyran peered down in disbelief. The journey through Hell had made the wolf smarter... hadn't it? The wolf glanced up and winked at Kyran. The redhead let out a relieved breath. "Despite your misgivings, Eae is barely holding it together right now. I know you can fight. That's why you stay here. Guarding this side of the portal. Don't let anything through."

PWC: 310/601

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 13th September 2021, 9:01 pm

Leave the Future in the Past, We're Living in the Present now, Baby!

Lethe’s boots were pounding the pavement as she was rushing towards where her father was. “God damn it, dad, god damn it.” She hissed under her breath. ‘He should be fine still. Don’t worry yourself too much…’ The dragon honestly was annoyed. Lethe had been told rather late about Kyrans doings and knew this was moronic. Why would her mother let him do this? ‘There is no stopping your dad when he’s focused on things. Imagine what your other dad went through because he couldn’t get his other daughter?’ ‘Shut up. I’m already feeling sick knowing I have a sister in literal Hell.’ ‘Then be a good big sister and save her.’ ‘Little, technically I’m little.’ ‘Not by Gaia’s standards.’ It was hard to not hide the smirk on her lips as she kind of liked that Gaia already accepted her as her daughter again here.

It honestly took her a little bit, but she managed to kick open a side door to the warehouse that Kyran was in and she stormed in. “Dad!” She shouts, feeling his power and the portal. She shakes her head and storms around the boxes to come to the area where this portal to hell was. She was dressed in a blue spaghetti strapped top and some green shorts along with her boots. Her hair was pulled back into a long mess of a high ponytail. “Ma said you were trying to go back to hell to get your other child. Need some help?” She raised an eyebrow to the man and looked around to the demons that were present. A smirk slipped upon her face as she nodded.

“Want a second hand helping at hunting, dad?” She asks as she puts a hand on her hip. Her other hand went to her nose, tapping the tip of it slightly as she did so. She then pointed to Kyran and smirked. “Mom says that you better be careful or she’ll haunt you herself and tear you apart.” She said that casually as that was honestly a common phrase that Gaia told Kyran back in her own dimension when she knew of things happening.

|| Words: 359 || Thread Total: 959 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles || Olly #00ffff || Greyhound #ff7f0e
    Tag: @Kyran
    Enemies: ???

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 21st September 2021, 10:34 am

As Kyran tried to convince Medea to stay, a side door exploded into metal shrapnel. Kyran vaporized the majority of the shards with his newfound magic. Ahriman growled, whipping about. Kyran steadied him with a wave of his hand. A familiar scent proceeded a stomping daughter and her shouting. The redhead wasn't sure whether to smile or stare in disbelief. Lethe avoided him near religiously at the guild but when he's tucked out of the way in Era, she tracks him down. What was with this child?

Lethe asked if she could help, not once but twice. Kyran shot a triumphant look at Medea. Now he had a legitimate reason to leave every demon behind to recover. "I'm just testing the portal to hell today, Lee-lee. A quick jaunt into the Wastelands of Hell, picking a fight with a low level demon village and getting out. Proof of concept only. I..." Pain creased his features. He swallowed hard. "I haven't been able to find her yet. And I created the portal so your mother could find me if need be. I don't want a repeat of my last trip to Hell any more than she does." That time hadn't been his brightest moment. He'd researched how to get into Hell but forgotten he needed a way out. Kyran couldn't blame Gaia for worrying.

"By the way, that entrance was very Adalinda. She seemed to like casually destroying innocent doors." He teased, turning away from Lethe. Kyran waved a hand for Lethe to come closer. "Come meet your half-siblings. Adalinda is their mother, in a sense." Ahriman's ears perked up. He sniffed the air, his tail wagging rapidly. Kyran didn't think he'd ever seen the wolf wag his tail. "The black wolf-like one off to my right is called Ahriman. The one covering her face and holding a staff here is Medea. I'm not sure where Eae got off to unfortunately. She contracted a condition while we were in Hell. There were two others but..." He trailed off. Medea spit off to the side.

The redhead shook himself. Ahriman apparently took his introduction as permission. He launched himself toward Lethe. A low sound bubbled from his throat. "Sssssiiiisssstttteerrrrr" The black wolf attempted a clumsy hug with razer sharp talons. Medea approached Lethe slowly. Her head was held high. Blonde locks spilled from under the unnatural darkness of the hood. Delicate hands peppered with tufts of golden fur, clutched her staff. Kyran wanted to reassure the cat demon. She wanted acceptance but hid herself from the world. Her sudden growth had made Medea aware of how she had hurt Kyran, her family. The cat female worried she'd slip back into old ways.

"I'll let you three talk for a little bit. Let me see if I can find Eae." Kyran said finally. Winking at Lethe, since he was kind of throwing her under the wagon, the redhead disappeared. His final demon child worried him the most of the three. Her condition placed Eae in constant pain. She didn't want to be a burden and hid herself away when it got too painful. Kyran thought that had the opposite effect. Being unable to aid her or even offer a semblance of aid hurt them all more than Eae knew. It would take him a few minutes to check her usual hideouts. Hopefully, that time would be enough for Lethe to bond with her siblings. Fingers crossed.

WC: 573/ 1174

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 23rd November 2021, 1:09 am

As the redhead called her ‘Lee-lee’ Lethe made the most disgusted face ever. “The fuck is up with that name? Ditch it. You will make your Lethe hate you for life. And I’ll let Ma know you were being reckless too if you call me that again.” Her face was deadpanned as she said that, shrugging her shoulders at the end. “And ma knows you made this so she knew, but she wanted me as backup to be sure your ass got home in one piece.” She crossed her arms over her chest as he continued to talk now. When he said that her entrance was very much like her egg donor’s entrance, she glared at him. He knew she hated that woman, and he knew Gaia did too now, enough that his wife would bloody her own hands on her for it. “Veles says that she was the father, and you were their mother.” Lethe snickers as she looked over to the wolf, enjoying his excitement.

Lethe let her own ears and her four tails be exposed as she did so, letting herself be tackled by the wolf and slightly wrestling with him till she was the victor and looked over towards Medea. She stood up and walked over to her. “I’ll let you know a secret. I’ve met you in my time. You are so beautiful, it’s a shame you’re a demon with my father and technically her.” She muses softly as she holds her hand out to the demon to see if she’d grab it. “So far, everyone I’ve met here, looks exactly like the way I know them, if not hotter ‘cause of their youth being in place.” She tilted her head and wondered what Medea would do seeing the child of Adalinda, especially with her ears and tails that looked like a mixture of a wolf and kitsunes being out for all to see within the warehouse. She usually didn’t like having them out in public, but these were people she was familiar with, mostly.

|| Words: 340 || Thread Total: 1872 || Job || Job Approval ||

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 23rd November 2021, 9:19 pm

Lethe's abject hatred of the nickname spurred something in Kyran. He held his response as she threatened and then gave him a kind of backhanded 'You need back up'. The girl really was like Adalinda. It might be hard to tell them apart if you only looked at their mannerisms. "You're both my Lethe's now. I have to tell you apart somehow. If Lee-lee is out, how about, my special cupcake? Or pretty princess? I could always go with Sparkly Wonder of Absolute Gorgeousness, S.W.A.G. for short." Kyran held together up until the end when he snickered softly. He pulled himself together to get to his point. "All I want is to be a good dad to my kids, Lethe. All of my kids." His gaze slipped over to the demons. "I didn't have a good role model nor have I interacted with many fathers. Give me some time to figure it out, bad nicknames, dad puns and all that while I do."

The slayer cocked his head when Lethe glared at him. What had he said wrong this time? Simply staring wouldn't help him improve. Kyran scrubbed a hand over his cheek. The sullen silences weren't like Adalinda. It hadn't taken much to set that woman off. She always spoke her mind. It'd helped him navigate their relationship. If only Lethe had picked up that habit. When Lethe talked about Veles opinion of the demons' birth, Kyran let it go. Their birth had been such a mystery he didn't much care how the semantics worked out.

Ahriman clearly enjoyed the wrestling with Lethe. He lay on the floor after his defeat, panting. A wolfish smile spread across his face. "Ffffuuuunnn." Medea watched Lethe warily as the woman approached. Her ears flicked back and forth with Lethe's words. A harsh laugh spilled from the hood. The cat demon reached up and pulled the hood back from her face. Raised scars marked the demon's face. The scar tissue atop her head removed a good portion of her hair. Part of her upper lip had been removed. "I'm not beautiful. I never will be! This will never, never be fixed!" Medea spat. The hood came back up. Her ears were flattened against her head. "I don't need your pity either." The cat demon stomped off as Kyran returned.

"Medea?" He called but the demon ignored him. The slayer turned toward Lethe with a confused look. "I take it things didn't go well?" He scratched the back of his head. "I couldn't find Eae either. There are two others but they're in Hell. Maybe. Malinda betrayed us, handing us over to be executed by a demon lord. Erebus sacrificed himself to allow us to escape." Kyran sighed heavily. He hated that Erebus had tricked him into running through the portal. It needed to be done but Kyran would never like it.

"Shall we fire up the machine then? I bet you have better things to do then accompany your old man into Hell." Kyran asked. Lethe had been ordered to help by Gaia. It pained him that this was how they were finally spending time together. Unbeknownst to him, his pain was clear on his face before Kyran turned around. He started up the portal with a few flicks of his wrist. The portal whined loudly, snapping to life as a large red oval between the twisted machinery. "Ladies first? Or shall I be the protective father?" Kyran called over the sound of the portal. Everyone looking at the shimmering circle could see a dull red landscape, broken only by distant fuzzy shapes. No threats to be seen but it was Hell. Anything could be lurking around.

WC: 614/1788

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 2nd January 2022, 9:51 pm

Lethe’s face show more and more disgust by Kyran’s offerings of new names to call her before she quickly shakes her head and makes her arms into an X in front of her. She listened to his explanation, and raised an eyebrow. Did he just now figure out he had a bad father figure in his life? “I’m glad you’re having fun, but don’t you even dare call me any of those names… ever.” She growls. Her arms lowered as she stood there, but she pouted some. “Why not call me Delilah instead? So little Lethe can get called the cutsie names, or actually called Lethe. Make sure she doesn’t hate the names you gave either… She may want to kill you like I nearly did when you called me that.” She pinched her nose as she shook her head.

As Medea was stomping off, Lethe laughed sharply as she put a hand on her hip. “Who the fuck said beauty had to be physical?” Her voice was as loud as her mothers could have been, also taking in the fact that the warehouse echoed her voice too. “To me you’re still beautiful, your personality was honestly so great to me. I hope it’s not much different here. I do still have access to my times files too, so there can be a chance I can figure a way to assist in your appearance if you just need that to happen for you.” She let that sit in the air before she turned around herself. She wanted to go after Medea and give her a hug. Medea was possibly one of her favorite demons of her fathers, but this was clearly a struggling time for her.

Kyran spoke to her again, and she glanced towards him, frowning a little while her ears lay back, tail slightly limp. “I can’t speak for your Malinda, but I don’t think the one I knew betrayed you.” She glanced around, trying to see Eae as well. “Eae was the angel you got when working with ma, right?” She softly smiled. She wasn’t sure about Erebus though…

She didn’t have to think long as Kyran was ready to go through the portal. She snorted at his comment and turned towards him. “Yeah, my hot date is meditating right now, I could be out bothering him.” She teased as she cracked her knuckles. “I’m kidding. I wanted to know bout this other sister I got and see how hell is. Never got to travel there in my time.” Her devilish grin formed on her face, one faintly similar to her birth mothers grin, was there. The excitement to get to somewhere new was there as well. She may have been asked to come help, but like hell (pun intended) would she pass up portal traveling. Could help her figure out her own traveling issue too. The portal was opened in mere minutes, and she snorted as she started walking towards it.

Lethe put two fingers to her forehead and gave Kyran a lazy salute. “Pa, ma raised a fighter, protection isn’t on my list of needs.” She pulled out her belt around her shorts and snapped it into a sword quickly. She stepped through the portal without fear, alert obvious from her kitsune ears before she let those disappear to keep her emotions mostly in check. She held onto her sword as she waited for Kyran to join her in Hell.

|| Words: 575 || Personal Total: 1274 || Thread Total: 3061 || Job || Job Approval ||

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 4th January 2022, 5:48 pm

Kyran struggled to see Lethe as a grown woman. He'd seen little Lethe that morning. Given her a hug, laughed with her and now the older version stood before him. His vision did a double image where he could see the child interposed over the adult. Books mentioned the phenomenon. Only seeing the child where the adult stood. Many parents struggled with it. Yet, Lethe had helped Kyran - somewhat - to realize that was nearly as harmful to the child. This version of himself might have missed Lethe growing up but that didn't mean he could treat her as a child now. Seeing her lowered ears and tail caused a feeling of wanting to comfort her rise. Instead of grabbing her in a crushing hug, the redhead gently put a hand to her shoulder. Let her choose how much she needed Dad right now.

"Yes, Eae is the angel." Kyran said softly, returning her smile. There had been some discoveries regarding Eae but he'd let her tell Lethe if she wanted to. Eae's secrets were not his to divulge. The redhead pointedly didn't talk about Malinda. Even thinking about the traitorous snake made his blood boil. There could be no doubt that in this timeline she'd betrayed them. Malinda had handed Kyran over to the demon lord Mog'thin personally.

Lethe's response to Kyran's teasing caused actual fire to flair in his eyes. He managed to smile without popping a blood vessel. His precious girl dating someone? They better be treating her right or he'd rain down vengeance upon their heads. Kyran glanced at the portal. He literally had torn through the planes for his family. Murdered family members for hurting the younger family members. An evil smile curved his lips. Imagine what he would do to any person that hurt his precious children or wife. The smile on Lethe's lips pulled away the darkness. The redhead laughed heartily. 'You look like your mother with that smile. Both of them." He said fondly.

As they waited for the portal, Kyran pulled on his gear. A thick black leather trench coat covered his casual business attire. He pulled on a pair of combat boots and snatched up a pair of weapons from beside the portal itself. The flaming hammer clipped to his belt. The red spear leaned back against his shoulder. Kyran leaned carefully as he watched Lethe. "So you have a date hmm? Care to enlighten your old man? What is his or her name? How old are they? Actually, do you know how old they are? That's all that matters there. Are you happy and is it a good relationship?" His questions came rapid fire before a thought occurred to him. "Or were you just pulling my leg?"

Kyran grinned warily at Lethe's response. She stepped through the portal before he managed to respond. Looking around the room, he caught sight of Medea watching from the shadows. Ahriman crouched nearby. A whine came from the wolf. The black furred demon had his eyes locked on the portal. It seemed that the older Lethe had seamlessly integrated into the demonic part of his family. Kyran scratched Ahriman under the chin. "I'll bring her back. Both of them." He swore quietly. Golden furred arms wrapped around his waist. A face pressed into his back. "You better come back too, Father." Medea whispered then disappeared. Kyran peered over his shoulder. Had the cat always cared that much?

The redhead took a deep breath and moved through the portal. The red landscape radiated heat when he emerged. His mouth went instantly dry. Kyran could swear he could feel his lips cracking in the heat. The moisture in his eyes disappeared too. "Ah, hell. I have not missed you one bit." The slayer scanned the horizon. Nothing in sight currently. Kyran gestured to the red plain. "Welcome to the Blood Plain. Every four hours or so, great armies of demons clash here coating the entire thing in their sanguineous liquid. We've got about three until the next one unless we miscalculated badly." He rubbed a hand over his forehead. The heat had been a distant memory. Perhaps better plans could have been made. Still something needed to be addressed before they continued. What was it? Oh, he remembered.

"Lethe... I respect the fact that you're a fighter, that you don't need my protection. I hope you can respect my need to protect you anyways." Kyran touched a hand to his chest. If only he could show the scars his past should have left on him. "I was purposefully, maliciously hurt as a child. To the point where I was told I couldn't have kids. It makes you, all of you, Ducarius, Bel, Arawn, Melinda, both my Lethe's, Annabelle, even the demon kids... unbelievably precious." Kyran turned his back to Lethe. Tears had formed in his eyes. They evaporated rapidly but Kyran didn't want his daughter to see. His hand clenched into a fist over his heart. "I'll save each and every one of you as much pain as I can. I'd sacrifice myself for it even but your mother and the demons would drag me back to kick my ass." Kyran laughed softly. "Please let me protect you like I should have been protected. Like my siblings should have been." His words slipped out as a broken whisper.

Kyran marveled that he could share these feelings with Lethe so easily. They'd always been held close, used as a shield to keep others at bay. Gaia had healed his hurts, allowing him to let others in. He hoped he'd done the same. As the redhead dwelled on the feelings, he realized what he'd actually meant to say. Gaia had healed him, he did feel comfortable talking to Lethe about these feelings but this wasn't exactly the appropriate place for this conversation. "Ah, I forgot." Kyran wiped his eyes. "Hell has a rather insidious mechanism. The air you breathe, the very atmosphere, picks at the scabs on your soul. Everything that makes you lose control, to lose focus, to lose hope, all of that will rise to the surface here. Guard your thoughts and heart by being aware. Keep one image focused in your mind. That image must be powerful enough to motivate you." The redhead glanced over his shoulder at Lethe. He smiled slowly. "I bet you can guess what mine is."

The slayer summoned up his image. He focused on it, drawing away from the pain of existence, the despair of hopelessness. His arm came up, pointing into the distance. "The village is that way. Home to a group of child eaters. Appropriate for total annihilation I think. If you notice any of them with a third eye painted onto their forehead - not real ones, it must be painted - leave them alive. They're demon oracles that might help us find the pieces of your sister's soul." The wind gathered at Kyran's back. It stretched outward into a ghostly image of two bat wings. One flap sent the redhead rocketing upward. "How about we go say hello?"

WC: 1184/2972
    Thread Total: 4245

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 16th January 2022, 11:15 pm

Lethe turned her head towards Kyran as he came close to her, and looked to his hand on her shoulder. She took a bit of a breath before she leaned her head on his shoulder briefly. “I hope to see Eae again too.” She says before she lifts her head up again. Before they walked in the portal, he made a comment about her looking like both of her mothers, and she made a face that was trying to process if she liked that compliment or not. “I’d rather look like Ma over Adalinda.” She finally spat out as she made a face. There was no way she could not look like her egg donor.

As he questioned her ‘date’ the raven haired woman’s shoulder slumped. “Unfortunately;” She started loudly, “I’m not dating anyone. So the badgering questions can cease already.” She looked towards her father as she raised an eyebrow to him. It was the truth. She wasn’t dating anyone yet, only wishing to date. “I was definitely pulling your leg there, pa.” She snickered towards him before she went through the portal.

When Kyran came through the portal and was near her, Lethe snorted at his comment of not missing Hell. Then he informed her of the location that they were currently at, and that armies fought there every four hours. They at least had some time before that next clash though. “Why the hell do that? Is it just convenient?” She shook her head at the lack of comprehension of this place already. She looked at him as he continued to talk, her bright purple eyes locked on him intensely. When he turned his back, she pointed her sword towards him, literally just pointing it, not using it. “You said me twice, but I do understand what you meant. But you also need to remember that ma loves you too. Don’t get yourself killed trying to protect everyone under your arms only. You have help.” She pulled her sword back and rested it on her shoulder as she smirked. “Let's protect one another here, like a proper family does.” She said as she heard his whisper. Her lips had gone into a thin line. She didn’t know how to respond to that last bit.

As he explained the atmosphere having something in it that would mess with her mind, and warned her to guard her thoughts and heart, she nodded to him sharply. A small smirk was on her lips as he commented that she could guess the thought that kept him focused. “Better be ma, or I’ll kick your ass for her. That sweet woman deserves all the thoughts in the world for the hell she’s going through with the gremlins.” She chuckles. Of course she knew her younger self was included in the gremlin pile there.

Closing her eyes briefly, Lethe focused on her own thought that she would focus on. The strongest one she could muster. It was easy when she could check that easily. When she opened her eyes again, he was pointing towards where the village was, and sighed at the name. Of course. What else would one expect in Hell? Candy corn guild members? “Painted eye, safe, got it.” She says as he makes his wings appear. She snorts and glances to the side. 'Veles?’

‘I’m here. Wanting to show pa your wings?’

‘Of course. Help me out here. He’s leading us where we’re going though, so no races.’

‘Reasonable reason why we can’t race yet. Next time.’

‘Maybe.’

After the brief mental exchange, Lethe produced her own metallic dragon wings on her own back right in between the straps of her tank top. Her wings shot herself up as well. Kyran should be familiar with these wings if he ever saw her mother in her dragon form, or even if little Lethe used them playing around, just mini versions.

“Saying hello to the oracle children things? What could go wrong in a village of child eaters?” She was sarcastic as she kept her distance to not hit her wings against his ghost ones? Or her father in general. She let him lead the way, but was starting to go towards the direction that he had pointed in a few moments before.

|| Words: 711 || Personal Total: 1985 ||Thread Total: 4956 || Job || Job Approval ||

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 17th January 2022, 8:17 pm

Kyran missed Lethe's comment about her looks. Stars still circled Adalinda in his mind. She'd been the first friend he'd made, the first person who cared about him. No strings circled him with Adalinda. Gruen, Claudia, Sophia, everyone else had tied strings around him to use him. Kyran did hear that his baby girl had no dates, currently. Having only recently become a father, the redheaded mage could not be prepared for one of his kids growing up already. Try as he might to see the adult Lethe as a grown up, Kyran still struggled to do so. All of his kids deserved to be coddled, protected.

Lethe's choice of words managed to bring a smile to Kyran's lips. "Why the hell indeed? Based off what I saw, I suppose it serves multiple functions. Primarily, its entertainment. Other than that, Eae supposed that the corruption of souls, and territory in hell." A piercing cry echoed across the plains. The redhead checked his watch. They had more than enough time. That cry must be an isolated one. He hoped that was the case anyways.

Kyran didn't know how to respond to Lethe's declaration. A proper family? What made a proper family? He'd been taking strikes to his back for years. Using his body to shield those that couldn't defend themselves had always been the way. Standing side by side with someone, locking shields together so to speak, hadn't ever occurred to him. He opened and closed his mouth a few times. "You'll have to teach me, Lethe. I don't know how to defend other than sacrificing my body. I don't know how to stand side by side with someone to shield those behind." The redhead touched his daughter's arm with a smile. "I'm willing to try though."

Kyran laughed at Lethe's assertion. His hand waved through the air. "Your mother is a part of it, yes. The cause of it really. Our family is what I hold in my thoughts. All of you got me through this hellish nightmare." The redhead tapped a finger to his lips. His mouth opened then shut quickly. He made a mental note to bring up his thought later. Gaia deserved a night off from the 'gremlins' If Lethe felt comfortable, Kyran hoped she would take the kids so he might take Gaia out for a - hopefully - nice date. Fingers crossed that nothing went wrong during this one.

As Lethe popped out wings of her own, Kyran smiled. Adalinda had borne similar wings. She'd destroyed more than one wall in Gaia's house with them. Chuckling to himself, the slayer angled himself toward the demon village. Everything was going smoothly. They'd just need to destroy the village and leave. Establish the reign of the Blood until they had obtained every piece of Annabelle's soul.

Of course, Hell had other plans. As they neared the village, a high pitched shriek rang from above. "Keeeeeeyyyyyyrrrrraaaaannnn" Several voices called out. Kyran twisted in mid air too late. Something slammed into his waist. The momentum knocked him from the sky. "Fuck!" Kyran shouted. The wind tore at his clothing. Whistling in his ears kept him from hearing anything. He could barely grasp for the weapon at his waist. His spear fought to fly off into the distance. During his descent, Kyran could feel sharp claws scoring his armored trench coat. Whatever had hit him wanted to lay him open.

The redhead grasped Longinus tightly. The magic flowed through him. In a blink of an eye, his body teleported away from his attacker. Kyran righted himself in the air. Somehow he'd oriented himself toward his attacker. They feel for a few seconds more before correcting their flight. As they became clear to Kyran, he swore violently. The feathered body had a dark blue color. Wide wings beat rapidly belying a great speed. Wicked claws tipped each fingers and the face had a covering of hard metal in the shape of a beak. Cruel yellow eyes peered at him over the mask. This happened to be a pack of harpies from the Muerte Clan. A group that Kyran had severely pissed off on his prior visit to hell.

The redhead twisted to look for Lethe. The rest of the pack had probably targeted his daughter. He couldn't spot anything. "Where are you looking?" The harpy had closed the distance and two friends had joined it. Kyran desperately reached for his magic. Wind wrapped around his body but not before claws scored across the redhead's face. Rage at his inattentiveness stole reason from Kyran's mind. His free hand flicked out. Wind slammed down onto one of the harpies. It tumbled from the air, immobilized by the spell. Longinus darted out catching the second in the stomach. Not enough to kill but enough to back them off.

Kyran didn't bother to finish his opponents. His mind consumed with the need to protect his daughter. Turning from the harpies, his body rose quickly through the air. Where was Lethe? Had the harpies gotten her? This was all his fault. All his fault. "Lethe!" He cried out, hoping for a response.

WC: 857/3829
    Thread Total: 5813

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 14th February 2022, 10:31 pm

After learning a bit about the Blood Plain, Lethe nodded a little bit. She found it ridiculous, but it was their customs. She had some from her were tribe as well. After she told Kyran to work together to protect one another, and Kyran said she would have to teach him, Lethe looked at him with her jaw a little bit dropped. How did her mother even meet this man and got him to be wrapped around her finger?! “Ma would probably smack you upside the head.” She snorted briefly.

Soon the duo were up in the air and flying towards the village of the child eaters. Lethe was a distance behind Kyran and saw him get grabbed by something in the air suddenly. “Pa!” She shouts before looking up at the hoard of bird things that were trying to go after her father. She let up a growl as she let Veles take over. Her phlox purple eyes had a silver tint to them and the pupils turned into slits, similar to a dragons.

“You’ve fucked with the wrong person.” Lethe’s voice dropped deep and had a reverb to it as a dragons roar was let loose instantly towards a group of them, sending a tornado of metal scraps towards the group and knocking the bird things back considerably. Of course that didn’t hold them back much as they started to come at her again. With a roll of the shoulders, a devilish grin that wasn’t Lethe’s usual grin was on her face as her eyes were wide with excitement. “That won’t work on me.” A cackle came as another roar was let loose, but this one didn’t have a tornado. It seemed to vibrate the sky nearly as Veles turned Lethe into a metallic dragon, one quite the size compared to the harpies that they were ‘fighting’ against.

He brought his head down to smack it into a group of harpies rather hard before swinging his head the other way and letting his jaw open rather wide. Instead of another tornado though, he chomped down on a group of the harpies. As Lethe’s name was called out, Veles glared through the group with the phlox purple eye before quickly raising a claw up and swiping away at some of the bird things blocking Kyran’s view of the dragon’s head.

“Right here… er… pa!” The reverbed voice of Lethe felt awkward as Veles tried to pass off as Lethe for a brief moment before he went back to chomping on another's head again.

|| Words: 424 || Personal Total: 2409 || Thread Total: 6236 || Job || Job Approval ||

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 18th February 2022, 10:59 pm

Kyran breathed a sigh of relief, hearing some kind of response to his cry. Wind burst forth to strike a few of the harpies still attacking the dragon shape. His eyes narrowed, trying to spot his daughter. Was she riding the dragon? The harpies seemed to be realizing they had bitten off more than they could chew. They squawked at each other in a panic. No one could prepare for a sudden dragon. The redhead flew closer. Longinus flashed as Kyran decapitated a harpy. A burst of flame engulfed another. If he hadn't been conserving strength, both to avoid attention and for the demon village, the slayer could have wiped out the swarm in seconds. It frustrated him leaving these pests alive to bother him another day.

The bird creatures decided to back off. Rapid wing movements took them out of reach in moments. Kyran stared after them longingly. If only he had the power to eliminate both them and the village, he'd let loose. A drifting scent caught his attention. Something that carried the scent of Lethe but clearly wasn't his daughter. The redhead turned back toward the dragon. He rested his hand on his chin as he tried to place the scent. The dragon looked fairly familiar as well. Kyran didn't see Lethe either. If this beast was his daughter... the pieces clicked. A predatory smile spread across Kyran's face. "Nice to see you again, Veles. Are you from the future as well or did Lethe... Lilah absorb you from her siblings?"

Kyran remembered the last time they'd seen each other well. Gaia had been furious after Adalinda had assisted him in demolishing Gaia's house. The dragon had made an appearance then. The redhead's fingers itched to go another round. Yet hurting the dragon might inevitably hurt Lethe... Lilah. Switching her name mentally would take some time. Kyran wouldn't take the chance that he'd hurt Lethe, Lilah. No amount of curiosity would be worth that.

"It seems that the demon clans noticed our presence. Likely they've made a game of bringing us in alive or in pieces. Mercenary clans like the harpies will keep attacking us." Kyran said, peering at their surroundings. The heightened danger meant they had to keep heads on a swivel. "This easy job got a hell of a lot more difficult. Since we're to... stand as... partners, Lethe uh Lilah, do we continue or head back to try another day? The village is just down there if that changes anything." Kyran tried not to let his discomfort show. Other than with Gaia, the redhead did what he thought best. Partners got in the way of the most direct path. Lethe, drat, Lilah might be family however the redhead couldn't change on a dime. He wanted to dive into the village immediately, damn the consequences.

WC: 470/4299
    Thread: 6706

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 27th February 2022, 10:32 pm

The harpies getting into a nervous frenzie had the dragon giving off a throaty chuckle at their panic. He didn’t attack any longer, only if they attacked first. After a moment, the dragon looked back to the hosts adopted father. He had a smirk on his face. He knew. The throaty chuckle continued and the dragon let his body shift back into the humanistic form, keeping the eyes as dragons and the wings out though. “It is nice to see you as well. I am from where Lethe is from as well. Her siblings both got a piece of me, but all had different experiences. We’re not exactly sure how this happened besides the fact that we were in the… birth donors blood and very being.” His deep and reverberating voice sounded like it should hurt Lethe’s throat, but it honestly wouldn’t, not with how her general make up was. There was also a bit of rage when Veles said ‘birth donor’ when referring to Adalinda. It would seem she hadn’t been too great in this version of Veles’ eyes as well.

When the note of their presence was brought up, he looked down towards the village and takes a deep breath. ‘What do you think?’

‘I kind of want to keep helping and to search for proof… but the goal was to fight the village and potentially find proof of the sister in here… I’m not sure if that’ll be a good idea if we’re constantly attacked though.’ She confessed to the dragon. ‘We can still fight regardless.’

“Lethe also agrees that this would be difficult, but not impossible. If you think we can do it, especially if we don’t hold back, I think we should be fine.” The dragon crossed Lethe’s arms under her chest as he made her smirk like how he smirked with Adalinda. “I’m also taking over for the time being so Lethe can turn into a dragon faster… and I want to play.” He shrugged his shoulders as he looked down to the village. He had a bit of a thoughtful look on his face before he tilted his head. “So all we have to do is fight the ones that do not have a painted eye on their heads, yes? And look for signs of the other sibling related to your younger two children from you? Doesn’t sound too hard, even with extra attempting to ambush.” He snickered as he knew they wouldn’t be able to sneak up too much with the dragon senses.

|| Words: 421 || Personal Total: 2830 || Thread Total: 7127 || Job || Job Approval ||

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 14th March 2022, 6:58 pm

Kyran listened to Veles explain how he ended up in Lethe's body. A slow grin started to cross his face. "It seems that when... Lilah came back from the future, I gained two kids instead of just one. I can't wait to shower my wittle dragon boy in the love and affection he clearly missed before. I'll have to think up good nicknames for you, V." The redhead laughed low in his throat. The dragon had caused him no end of trouble with Gaia. While he would treat Veles as a son, Kyran wouldn't mind getting a little payback in the process.

The slayer kept one eye open as Veles said they'd attack the village. An eyebrow raised when Veles claimed it wasn't that hard. "It wasn't meant to be hard. Seems you also missed the part where demon clans are bearing down on us. We've got fifteen to thirty minutes before hundreds of thousands of demons descend on us. And that's a guess on time. We have to find the oracles and raze the town before then." Kyran looked toward the village. With the retreat of the harpies, the village had come to life. Gearing for a coming attack or to attack themselves. The slayer couldn't be sure which.

"Whatever the limit, we don't have time. Let's make it a game. Whoever captures the most oracles wins." Kyran dropped from the sky without another word. The leash that held his emotions in check dropped from mental fingers. Releasing his magic, he caused a shockwave to level several buildings. The air roiled around him, a living angry thing as he advanced on the village. If Lethe could see his eyes, they were a vibrant red with slitted pupils. His time in Hell had awoken something within him. Something dark, dangerous and wholly volatile which Kyran wasn't even aware of. For him, it felt like rage. A powerful rage that overpowered everything while obliterating rational thought. He struggled now to hold onto the mission.

Power rippled off Kyran as the demons attacked. His head swiveled, checking each forehead before a blast of air ripped into the body. When the crowd became too thick, Kyran launched into the air. Praying he wasn't hitting his targets, the redhead screamed. A raging torrent of wind slashed the group into pieces. Kyran landed, the anger pouring molten through his veins. Magic ate into the houses to either side, reducing them to rubble. Red clouded Kyran's vision. Memories lay thick upon his mind. "Annabelle!" He screamed, destroying several more houses. The redhead had nearly been consumed by his hatred and his desperate need to save his daughter.

WC: 441/4740
    TWC: 7568

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 27th April 2022, 4:48 pm

As Kyran expressed that he was a son to Kyran, he clearly made a disgusted face towards the man, to the point he held an arm up to shield himself a bit. “I am not a little dragon boy… I also don’t need ‘love and affection’, Lethe teased me enough with it.” He groans as he rolls his eyes. “Note to self, only come to light around you when fighting.” The dragon shakes his head as he looks to the village again. As Kyran mentioned that there would be many more demons coming down on them, he sighed and hung Lethe’s head.

Of course though, Kyran had a game he wanted to play and the dragon didn’t want to be outshone by the old man… even if he was actually about as old as the body’s age. He quickly had Lethe going in a nosedive, wings folded back as he aimed for the village. “Capture the oracles. Easy.” He snorts.

‘Easy till they fight back.’

‘Hush, let me have fun.’

‘Your ‘fun’ is painful.’

A throaty chuckle came from the dragon as he listened to Lethe. Of course he wouldn’t let her get too hurt. She could handle it. She’s a strong woman. As he caught up with Kyran, the dragon glared hard at Kyran. “Gaia!” He boomed towards the redhead, hoping the name of the man’s wife would make sure he was in check. He wasn’t even sure that it even worked. As Kyran was fighting, Veles kept his eyes on him till he went flying, throwing claws at enemies that were coming at him as well. He grabbed the back of the necks of a couple oracles though, and threw on a cage of metal around them to keep them still. He could grab them later in dragon form.

‘Let me take over again!’ Lethe screamed to Veles just after they heard her father scream the lost sisters name. Veles didn’t wait and let her take over, and the raven haired woman launched herself at Kyran, literally grabbing both of his shoulders and using herself like a deadweight. “Pa! Calm down! Look at me! Think of ma!” She was shaking a bit as she was starting to also struggle with holding in her own thoughts. Of course it had to be him struggling that set off her struggle as well.

|| Words: 392 || Personal Total: 3222 | Thread Total: 7960 || Job || Job Approval ||

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 20th June 2022, 6:03 pm

Kyran barely registered his wife's name in the depths of his rage. It caused him to pause only for a moment before he continued his rampage. Annabelle consumed his thoughts, his actions, even his very soul to the detriment of all else around him. He'd allowed his brother to take Annabelle. He'd been naïve enough to not check with Claudia after gaining power. He'd failed to save his darling daughter not once but twice! His magic radiated with his anger as he unleashed it upon these demons. These monsters that had stolen his child from him.

A weight slammed into the redhead. Kyran blinked, a stunned shock burning through his overwhelming rage. He looked down at Lilah, his eyes blank, something refusing to recognize his daughter. Then his arm closed around her. His eyes alit with the knowledge of who she was. Deep in his blue orbs was the essence of shame, guilt and fear. Kyran hugged her closely. "Lilah..." He whispered like her name was a lifeline. The wind holding them up slowly moved them toward the ground.

Kyran deposited them on the ground. He pushed away his broken thoughts about Annabelle. His mind grasped Gaia and Lilah, trying to drag himself from the mire. "I'm... broken, Lilah." He murmured, constructing a barrier of wind around them. "I'm not..." Kyran took a deep breath. "I have to rescue Annabelle. It's my fault she's down here. My fault she was ripped into pieces by these creatures." He didn't voice that every trip into this place chipped at the fractures. He didn't mention that the longer it took to save Annabelle, the more he feared he'd never return from this place. Kyran could barely hold himself together without the help of others now. Something he desperately tried to hide from Gaia, lest she ask and ban him from ever returning.

WC: 309/5049
    TWC: 8269

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 25th August 2022, 12:23 pm

Lethe held onto Kyran as he was able to register her finally and let him let her down on the ground. She threw a punch at his shoulder and glared at him. “We’re all broken. In our own damn way.” She hissed as she glanced up to the sky. “You said we had limited time to get oracles before the demon clans come after us. I got two of them locked in a cage with Veles’ help. I say we grab what we got, and get going.”

Would they even have enough time with the clans of demons soon after them? They did want the two of them to be brought back dead or alive. She then shook her head and made a motion with her hand and the metal cage came scraping across the ground next to them. The two demon oracles looking at them through the bars. Lethe’s phlox eyes glared right back. Her eyes glared at her father who was blaming himself for the loss of the little sister. If he thought we would be burdening her with her helping, he was sorely wrong. “I think we did all we can today. We can figure out where Annabelle is after we return back to your warehouse. And you’re not fighting me on this. You can’t save her if you are dead. Am I wrong?”

The raven haired woman crossed her arms over her chest to show that she was standing her ground against her father. She actually barely waited for an answer before she turned towards the cage and jumped on top of it, letting her body shift to that of a dragon and grab the edges of the top of the cage with her talons.

“Hop on top for a free ride.” Her voice reverberating deeply with the associated size of her form now.

|| Words: 308 || Personal Total: 3530 | Thread Total: 8577 || Job || Job Approval ||

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 17th January 2023, 6:08 pm

"I'm not sure how I feel about my daughter scolding me." Kyran murmurs. He still feels the urgent flutter to do something for his daughter. It persistently pressed against his breast urging him to ignore his daughter. Lilah didn't understand, couldn't understand. Kyran wrestled with the feeling. An image of Malinda smiling sadly as the doors of hell trapped her inside with the horde of demons came to mind. Kyran shuddered. That had been his fault. That situation had been born from one exactly like this one.

Kyran climbed onto Lilah's back. He patted her scales. "I would find a way to come back from the dead. Otherwise your mother would summon me back so she could kill me again. I'd rather not have her eternal wrath on my head..." Kyran looked toward the horde bearing down on them. "I owe your mom an extra special date night, I think. I've taken too much for granted with her. Would you mind watching your siblings for a night perhaps?"

WC: 168/5217
    TWC: 8745

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 20th March 2023, 3:52 pm

Lethe let up a chortle at her fathers muttering, hearing him clearly with the senses that veles gifted her. Of course that would feel weird to him. “And I’ll do it again if I have to! Ma would be proud and encourage it.” She chuckles before she raved about regrouping at his warehouse and changed into her dragon self.

As soon as he was on her back again, the horde of demons seemed to be near up on them. “I can probably manage watching over my siblings for a night. Better give Ma the best damn night of her life. Now, hold on tight, there are no seatbelts…” She crouched low on the cage before throwing her body up into the air and lifting herself and the cage up with ease. She aimed herself towards the portal and pushed her wings hard and fast, propelling herself through the air rather fast. She was fast enough to get out of reach of the demons with plenty of time.

As she flew, she manipulated her magic on the cage, making it come up and wrap around the two oracles like chains before the remaining bit of the cage pulled them up into each of her talons. They were back close to the portal, and she glanced up to Kyran.

“Pa, get your wings back on, I don’t want to go through the portal in my dragon form and ruin the warehouse.” She warns as she was ready to shift back into her humanoid form, she just had to wait on Kyran to launch himself first.

|| Words: 263 || Personal Total: 3793 || Thread Total: 9008 || Job || Job Approval ||

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 5:24 am