Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spa & Coffee

Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Prismatic Grace
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Faustein
    Experience : 25,173

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Spa & Coffee Empty Spa & Coffee

Post by Teresa Sinclair 17th October 2020, 2:02 am

With a satisfied sigh Teresa slowly pushed her body up and began to rise from the hot steamy water. She could feel the fresh evening air touch her skin and a pleasant shiver ran across her spine. She could smell autumn in the air and the faint light of the waxing moon was shining upon the bath. The silver eyed witch did not spoil herself often, but when she did, she always enjoyed the wonderful spa in Hosenka. She loved how the hot water loosened the tension in her body and she could almost literally feel the stress falling away.

Water was slowly dripping of her as she lifted her leg up and placed her toes on the edge of the stair, giving her the final push out of the water. Holding onto the rail she inhaled and exhaled deeply a few times, watching the cloud of vapor forming in front of her. Guess I should get something to eat. She thought with a smile as the silence was suddenly brutally disturbed by the growling of her stomach.

Lazily she walked over the wet stones and grabbed the white robe from the wall where it hung. She shivered for a moment as she put the already moist robe on. Teresa made a mental note to bring a second robe next time, though to be fair she always did that. After a while the robe would warm up to her body temperature and she would completely forget about it. She quickly slipped into her sandals and then slid the bamboo door open to reveal a small passage way and then another door, leading to the main relaxation area. Teresa was not shy at all and did occasionally enjoy the way men looked at her, but she found it annoying when they did so in the bath, so she usually went into the female baths only.

“Can I get a steak, still bleeding and make it cry?” She said with a grin as she sat down on one of the chairs near the bar. With a rountine, practiced hair gesture she moved her long, wet blond hair to the side, so it would not constantly leak on her back. “Oh and could I get the largest cup of coffee you sell? Hold the milk and sugar, but keep the cookies coming.” She said with a sly smile as she exhaled and reached for one of the cigarettes in her pocket.

WC: 400/400
    @Lyretich
    Lyretich
    Lyretich

Main Account- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Teresa Sinclair
    Experience : 7,712

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Bond Book
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Spa & Coffee Empty Re: Spa & Coffee

Post by Lyretich 17th October 2020, 3:31 am

i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.
    Yesterday was a hectic and busy day for Lyretich. Since the moment he and his crew had arrived at Hosenka for, yet again another photoshoot, because the magazine wasn't satisfied with the results they had gotten the previous day and the deadline was nearing, the shooting crew including Lyre were busy going from one street to another, posing, shooting, re-applying makeup, moving and doing this over and over thru the whole day, until finally the representative from the respectful magazine was finally satisfied with the results. Most of the crew headed back home together, though some stayed behind, it wasn't an everyday occasion to come to Hosenka, so how could one leave without enjoying some nice spa here. Lyretich belonged to the latter group.

After the hectic schedule yesterday, Lyre was lazying around the whole day, waking up at almost midday, enjoying some branch, sleeping some more, going in and out of the spa, until the autumn scenery had changed to that of an evening. An inner growl only heard by Lyretich himself was signaling him to head to the dining hall, guess it's time to enjoy some authentic Hosenka food and maybe a cup of coffee. The Hall was bustling with people, as it should be at this time of the evening. Some were dressed casually, some more formal, while others were just in their bathrobes, it was a sight to behold indeed. Lyre belonged to the first group. He was dressed in some casual shorts and a t-shirt, which did not hinder his good looks.

As usual when Lyretich passed by someone the heads of the strangers would turn, whether because they recognized him as a model or just because they couldn't believe the aesthetic appearance the young boy had. "Could I have some Hosenka cuisine, and a cup of Latte, please," he gave a friendly smile to the server, as he received his order, while side scanning the place for a free spot. A soft chuckle escaped past Lyre's soft lips, as a rather tall lady next to him had ordered coffee at the same time as him. Guess, I am not the only weird one drinking coffee in the evening. Seems, only one table is free. "Excuse me," he addressed the peculiar stranger next to him, "if you don't mind, would it be okay to share a table with me? We are the only ones ordering food now and there is just one free table left." The boy looked at the pale-blonde haired woman with a tender smile and unusually warm under the current light brownish eyes.
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:431/TWC:831
    MADE BY MIZO

Last edited by Lyretich on 17th October 2020, 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spa & Coffee OjvbKYa
    Golden Lacrima - until 31.10.21
    Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 17th October 2020, 3:58 am

Teresa had already noticed the stranger walking in, albeit it being more like a shift in background radiation. Even when relaxing she was constantly aware of the flow of energy around her, though luckily she was capable of pushing it far into her subconscious. However he had stood out for some reason. A quick glance had ensured though it was nothing dangerous or threatening so she had ignored it. Imagine her surprise when suddenly that presence turned up next to her, ordering a coffee at the same time as she did. A faint smile appeared on her face, as she looked to the side.

What she saw there was definitely not what she had expected. Or perhaps she simply had not expected to see a familiar face. The problem is she could not remember from where though. But by the formal tone of his voice and enquiry, I don’t think we have actually met… She thought to herself as she quickly let her gaze glide over him. Wow… She thought before returning the warm smile with a smile of the same intensity. “By all means, do sit down.” She said friendly as she gestured him to take a seat. “This is a place of fun and relaxation. Who am I to be rude here.” She added with a chuckle as she kept looking at him.

With an unnoticeable shake she cleared her thought about his familiar appearance. Must be one of those faces she thought to herself. “Did I just hear you order the Hosenka cuisine?” She asked curiously as she tilted her head slightly to the left. “Does that mean you are familiar with this area by any chance? You see I just arrived here, so I am still finding my way around.” She added warmly, as she instinctively put the cigarette in her mouth.

“Oh I hope you don’t mind.” She asked as she pointed the cigarette a bit rudely towards the boy. “The name is Teresa by the way. A pleasure to meet you.” She added warmly as the cigarette vanished from between her fingers and she extended her open hand to him as a greeting.

WC:386
    TWC:831 + 386 = 1,217
    @Lyretich
    Lyretich
    Lyretich

Main Account- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 17th October 2020, 7:35 am

"Yes, you could say I am familiar with this area. I have been here a few times before for my work, so I had my opportunities to explore here and there," the young man explained, with a mild expression of pleasant conversation on his face. "No, no I don't mind, please go ahead by all means," he answered the woman as his eyes landed on the cigarette that was in between her slender fingers, before it disappeared, almost magically as she reached out her hand to greet the young male while exchanging their names and pleasantries, "I am Lyretich, but just Lyre is okay too. Nice to meet you too Teresa."

"What brings you here, if I can ask" Lyre kept his polite tone, as at this point they were just mere acquaintances, and by the looks of it Teresa was older then Lyretich, because of that he found it appropriate to be on the polite side, at least for now. "In my case, I came here the day before for work purpose. I am a model, apart from being a wizard," Lyre brushed off a strand of hair that had fallen out of place and was slightly irritating his eye area before he took a bit of whatever food that was lined up on his plate, momentary taking his eyes off the silver-eyed woman, mhm... this is the taste indeed. "Oh, yes! Are you a wizard too? Don't know why I kind of get that vibe from you," most probably, because Teresa did not seem like an ordinary woman, she looked to be in her late twenties, but somehow she had that kind of aura around her, one of the experiences and long life and the particular magic that was flowing in the air was almost confirming the fact.
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:300/TWC:1517
    MADE BY MIZO

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spa & Coffee OjvbKYa
    Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 17th October 2020, 9:23 am

The first thing Teresa noticed where how slender and smooth his fingers were. Hers were by no way old or full of calluses, but compared to his they must have felt ancient. “Pleasure to meet you too.” She replied the courtesy just as the food came and she pulled back her arm so the waiter could put the plates down. Immediately the smells drifted into her nostrils and made them twitch slightly. “Oh you know, just relaxing a bit.” She waved innocently with her hand, as to dismiss the question, before grabbing the cutlery and started carving up the steak.

She was just almost mid bite when he sprung the model comment on her and perhaps that was a good things as this way he did not end up covered in food. That actually startled Teresa a bit. I mean she did realize he was good looking in a way… but she had not considered him beautiful in that kind of way. “A model you say? Now that is impressive. I always heard that was more hard work than anything else.” She said as she locked her silver eyes upon him and tried to identify what it was that seemed off, when suddenly it hit her.

He is very young I think! She thought to herself as she gave him another good look. He was not a child, but also not a man yet. Though it was very difficult to see that in his face. At her age everyone looked young to her anyway.

Shaking off the thought she dove back into her food and by the gods was the reputation of this spa deserved. This was definitely in the top one hundred fifty of best steaks she ate in her life! It was juicy, yet firm and they had used a most delicious sauce to compliment the natural taste. “Ah… jah… I am.” She said quickly between bites, raising her free right hand in the air. For a moment the air stirred around her, before a metal gauntlet appeared around it. “I am sure you are familiar with requip magic.” She said with a sly smile as the gauntlet vanished again and she reached for her cup of coffee.

“Mind if I ask what your specialty is?” She asked as she diverted her gaze for a moment and looked at him with genuine interest.

WC:409
    TWC: 1,517 + 409 = 1,926
    @Lyretich
    Lyretich
    Lyretich

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 17th October 2020, 3:18 pm

"Re-equip magic, yeah, I have seen it a few time, including now," Lyre chuckled softly, whilst paying close attention to the gauntlet that appeared and disappeared, "that's quite impressive, I have always thought that this magic type is so fascinating and convenient," the compliment was wholehearted, no doubt about that, as the slander male's voice appealing and would indeed convey a positive message. "Your magic sure-enough is wholly different from mine, I use a mixed type of magic, that consist of bond and take-over magic. Oh maybe I could call Wen Yan, I am sure you would like it," Lyre cast his magic on a small scale, so it does not disturb the other guests that were busy with their own conversations.

In no time a red-scaled dragon-human like creature appeared, "Lyyyyyyyre, I was having such a good nap, why did you call me, is there some urgent matter, enemies," Wen Yan made a few glances to left and right a few times, with her split tongue still hanging out from her mouth, "What the?! There is nothing here..." a pouty expression appeared on human-like face, while two tiny arms crossed above the thick winter coat, that the playful fellow was wearing. "Silly," Lyre reached his gracile fingers to fiddle with the fluffy, brownish in color hair. Wen Yan did not resist the touch of her owner as the creature purred back into the gentle hand rubbing against it slightly.

"Basically, I collected pets like Wen Yan and use their abilities. I guess that would be the best possible explanation for my magic," the youthful male had an endearing expression as he sincerely explained his craft while tenderly playing with Wen Yan's soft hair. "Wen Yan, don't be rude and pay more attention to your surroundings," the voice was slightly more stern, nevertheless still had a jokingly tone to it, as Lyretich pointed Wen Yan's head in the direction of Teresa. "I am sorry! Tee hee...," Lyre's cheeks now had a shade of pink to it, though under the present light, it would be quite hard to notice. This playful dragon... What the heck is tee hee?! "Haha," a somehow awkward laugh like noise escaped the boy's pinched lips. Lyretich was obviously, lightly embarrassed by Wen Yan's weird expression.  
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:379/TWC:2305
    MADE BY MIZO

Spa & Coffee OjvbKYa
    Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 18th October 2020, 11:58 am

Teresa simply shrugged her shoulders slightly as she was playing with a piece of potato on her plate. “Thank you. If you want I could show you some more later.” She offered with a smile as she stabbed the piece with her fork and put it in her mouth. Whether she would show him the rest she was not sure yet. It was not like she was hiding something, but… she was unable to continue that train of thought as Lyre continued. She could sense the magic move through the boys limps and swirl through the air. It was definitely a kind of take-over, but it had a really nice, interesting twist to it and she observed it intently, her fork hovering frozen in the air.

A shimmer appeared in Teresa’s eyes as the small red dragon appeared. She always appreciate cute things and this was by far the cutest she had seen all day. She had to restrain herself not to immediately reach out and start scratching it behind the ears. “Oh I wish I could see more. That is really extraordinary… and cute.” She added a bit softer as she bit her bottom lip slightly.

The combination of cute boy and collecting cuter animals was definitely a winning combination.

“What are you-oh… I get it.” She said as her tender smile vanished and turned into a scowl as she turned her gaze directly on the little dragon. Teresa could not finish though as suddenly the whole area shuddered, followed by several small explosions. Suddenly she could smell smoke and the taste of magic was tangible in the air. “WATCH OU-! She began to bellow as she jumped up and cast her primary magic. The shield was forming, but she probably was getting slower in her old age and the explosion was faster.

A huge piece of wall was catapulted directly towards the table and since Teresa was mid jump, she barely able to flinch and raise an arm. Dust and debris exploded all around her as she slab of concrete impacted upon her arm. The force of the impact was enough to throw her back a bit and cover her in a cloud of dust.

“Th-ppttt-that w-pphtfff- ptbffddd— That was rude. She said after a few seconds, trying to spit out the pieces of debris that had flown into her mouth. “You okay Lyre?” She asked calm as ice as she got back up and walked back to their table. Without looking she reached down and picked up her coffee cup. “Ok good…” She said with a grin as she quickly inspected the cup. It seems the forcefield had protected it properly and there was no dust in her coffee. With her arm she wiped off the dust, before removing the forcefield and taking a sip of her coffee.

“Hmmm do you think we should go and answer the door? See who knocked so rudely?” She asked Lyre, as she looked towards the boy with a sly, devious grin on her face.

WC: 521
    TWC: 2,305 + 521 = 2,826
    @Lyretich
    Lyretich
    Lyretich

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 19th October 2020, 2:02 am

The peaceful evening chat was interrupted by a sudden explosion and debris flying everywhere. Lyretich was as surprised as everyone else by the sudden turn of events. Teresa had warned Lyre before the huge piece of the wall had collided with the table, as she jumped midair and cast a shield of some sort, luckily, thanks to this warning, Lyretich was able to avoid any major damage to himself or Wen Yan, as both of them followed instinctively the older woman's movement and had jumped together with her, "Yeah, I am fine," he replayed with a bit of annoyance in his voice, as he dusted off the speck of dust and debris from his silky hair and cloth, "Ah, this is really annoying, I just got this shirt from the X brand...," a spark of some sort lit up in the young man's eyes, Lyre hated getting his cloth dirty, especially his brand ones, which he considered one of his greatest treasures and rewards for his hard work.

By the looks of it, Teresa loved her coffee quite a lot, as she primarily shielded the cup on the table, "Coffee is life for you, isn't it?" Lyre looked at the now, slightly agitated woman, that had some sort of sly, devious feeling to her. He quickly cast a few glances around them to make sure, that the rest of the people were safe and sound, and fortuitously, it looked as if everyone was alright, as the employees of this hall, promptly, but in a calm manner, were escorting them out. "Of course! Look what they did to my brand T-shirt, it is ruined now," the once white shirt was now colored in a color of dust and a weird unusual pattern of dirty. "Wen Yan," the irked young adolescent recalled the loyal companion to his side, as the three of them moved to the source of all this bothersome situation. I hope that whoever is responsible for this, is ready to pay! The slender boy was not going to let anyone off easily for the sin of ruining his outfit.  
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:350/TWC:3176
    MADE BY MIZO

Spa & Coffee OjvbKYa
    Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 19th October 2020, 3:44 am

Teresa chuckled at the boys dismay about the clothing. As a requip mage she never had the problem with getting things dirty or destroyed. All she had to do was simply requip them and they would appear as new. Her coffee though on the other hand… oh boy! “I am guessing about as much as you love your clothing.” She replied with a chuckle as she casually took a sip. Of course if it had been booze she probably would have cast a gigantic inversed kekkai shield on instinct.

As the cloud began to settle and they arrived near the middle of the room, a group of rough looking men began to pour through the hole in the wall. Instantly Teresa could smell the testosterone wafting into the room, yet she felt almost no magical energy coming from the group.

“Everyone freeze! This is a charity event. Everyone feel free to drop all their valuables in the bag for the hungry children in Crocus city!” The biggest of them all said with a deep bass and just from the voice one could tell it was definitely not a request. Everyone in the group seemed to be armed with a sword and were hiding their face with a fleece neck bandana and a head. Yet even from a distance Teresa could see some of them were more nervous then anything and quickly an idea plunked into her brain. “May I recommend you to cease and desist this perilous course of action?” She said carefree as she raised both hands into the air, although the one with the coffee cup stopped for a quick sip around her mouth. “I am sure we can discuss this like adults over a cup of-” Before she could say another word she was interrupted by a loud !SWWSIIIIWWWWHHHHH! And she barely managed to lean back in time to avoid the katana cleaving her nose in two.

“Okay then no… what? What are you leering at? Did I spill my- ohhhhh crud!” She exclaimed as a pink hue appeared on her face and she grabbed both side of her robe and pulled them together. A moment later the half full cup of coffee crashed on the floor and shattered into a thousand pieces, spilling the valuable liquid all over the freshly polished oak floor. A loud curse escaped Teresa’s mouth, as she quickly stumbled back a few places.

It seemed like the sword had missed her, but cut the rope holding her robe together and the rope had opened, like the sea did for moses. “Ehh… you mind handling this?” She said with a played embarrassed grin as she pulled her robe even tighter together. “It seems like I have a small wardrobe issue.” She said, as she nudged Lyre to take some action. “Oh just be careful of the one in the back to the right. The one with the white hand shoes. He is the only mage here and I think some kind of ice magic.” She said before taking a few more steps back.

WC: 527
    TWC: 3,176 + 527 = 3,703
    @Lyretich
    Lyretich
    Lyretich

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 19th October 2020, 9:51 am

The situation that unfolded before Lyretich's eyes, was quite interesting, to say the least. As soon as Teresa and Lyre had arrived almost in the middle of the room, a bunch of men appeared. Ugh... Lyretich was a sucker for aesthetically pleasing things, and well these men were far from that, they had that typical - I am a bad guy face, but as they say, don't judge a book by its cover. As soon as they appeared they spoke of some nonsense - being chivalrous and trying to play some robin hood type of thievery. Yeah, sure, you bunch are here to help the starving kids.

The already irked young man gave them a cold glance, as he listened to Teresa trying to reason with them, hoping inside of him that they would have enough brain cells not to challenge two mages, but the silver-eyed woman's philanthropical approach was met with that of aggression as one of the thugs sliced the cup Teresa was drinking along with the belt of her robe! OH GOD! The Teresa expo was shown in its full glory. Oh my God... what did I just witness, Lyretich did not want to see what he did, in the split second that the expo was on full show, before the woman pulled her white robe back together, to the young boy it did not matter as he had no interest in women, but the hoons across the hall got somehow paralyzed?

"Yeah... I will take care of this, just keep your robe together," his voice slightly cracked from the shock he had received previous, tho it was a shock, but this kind of uncultured actions, towards the woman, could not be left alone. As Teresa was suspecting one of the guys indeed was a mage, even Lyre could feel the slight magic flow from him, but it was weak, is he a kid?!

While the men were still in a state of shock, Lyretich released his magic, which in turn turned his two arms into that of a dragon, covering them in red scales, with sharp claws. The partial take-over enhanced the young male's physical strength, Lyre on whole did not like fighting and if possible he would prefer to talk it out, but from what happened a few minutes earlier, it was obviously impossible in this situation. He launched at the man, physically punching them strong enough to knock them out in one go, while Wen Yen was going directly for the man who appeared to be the only wizard in the group, his attempt to launch some meager ice attack, did not go well as Wen Yan used its Fire Breath to easily melt it, and cast a Fire Ball to attack the man, while he was diverted by the incoming attack, Lyretich got up real personal and close, knocking him out of his sense.

"That should take care of them," Lyre looked back at Teresa who was still holding her robe tightly together, and quickly turned his gaze away as a chuckle of a sort was going to burst of him, but it was fruitless as the whole situation seemed so ridiculous to the dark-haired boy, "I am sorry, I just can't control it. Did you see your expression when they split open the robe," Lyretich could not control his laughter as tears started to form in the corners of his eyes, as he glanced at his combat-pet who was in a similar state, "Lyyyyre, did you see the look on her face, oh my God, it was priceless! Let's call her mother Teresa from now on or no Teresa expo," the dragon-like creature had a similar facial expression as Lyretich.

Somehow, weirdly enough the young boy knew that Teresa was not the type of person that would get truly angry or upset if someone was making fun of her teasingly, more like she seemed the type of a person that would go along with it, or tease the person back. Because of that Lyre and Wen Yan felt it was okay to laugh their asses off in front of her. 
    @Teresa Sinclair ● notes here ● WC:686/TWC:4389
    MADE BY MIZO

Spa & Coffee OjvbKYa
    Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Teresa Sinclair 19th October 2020, 12:03 pm

Teresa simply smiled shyly as she saw the boys expression. It was not exactly what she had intended, but she got what she wished. Of course she had not intended her coffee to be spilled, but as she stepped back she nearly tripped in her wet slippers. Seeing Lyre transform was enough to give her a shiver. Not only was the visible magic beautiful, the sensation of the youth and frivolity in his magic was astonishing. Plus she really did like that cute dragon. Sadly it was over way too quickly.

With the snap of her fingers she requiped and vanished in a cloud of white smoke, only to appear a moment later in her form fitting suit. “Yeah I think that should do it.” She said with a grin as she extended her arm and pointed at each of the crooks. She extended her senses and felt the aether moving all around her. Instinctively she began gathering the magic and released it a moment later. Silver rings shot from her fingers, growing in size till the reached the crooks, where they sought out their wrists and ankles, tying them up pretty effective. A practiced mage could probably break free easily, but she doubted these bozos would be able before the turn of the new millennium. “I guess that should take care of that.” She replied with a grin as she turned towards Lyre just to hear their quips.

Now nudity had never bothered her and she was not the type to get angry, but she also could not abide it just like that. A moment later a wet slipper flew inches past the dragons head and a second was held high in her hand, ready to be thrown to Lyre. “You do that and I will personally, Person… pe-” Looking at their faces she quickly lost the resolve to keep a straight face and the slipper fell from her hand as she joined the roaring laughter.

“Yeah I *hic* did *hich* see their faces. Prec-hic-cious” She said as tears were rolling down her face. “May-may-mmmm-maybe *hic* *hic* I sh-should *hic* m-ak-e that my *hic* Offi.. Off… *hic* Official styleeeee” She continued shuddering as she had to lean on a table not to fall down from laughter.

“But I swear if you ever call me that in public, you will die a much worse fate.” She suddenly said dead serious as he was looming over them, one sharp nail sticking at the bottom of their chins, forcing them to look at them directly in their eyes. A dark flaming shadow seemed to be coming from her and there was a devilish twinkle coming from her eyes. “See I think we are all going to get along just fine.” She said a moment later, grinning widely at them.

After that it was all rather boring. The police came, they were questioned, they got a small reward for capturing the thieves. All in all her dinner and relaxing evening was ruined.

“Anyway I am new here and I am looking for a partner for a job. Perhaps it would be interesting to join forces.” She suddenly said seriously to herself as she held out her hand and the cigarette she had vanished before reappeared. For a moment she got lost in thought and started pacing up and down, gathering her thoughts.

She had not considered it before, but now that she thought about it, doing the job together would be a lot more fun then doing it alone. Plus she was intrigued by Lyre’s magic… and she kinda liked the cheeky dsmoke wragon. “Be a dear and light that for me, will you?” She said absent minded as she held out the cigarette towards the dragon. A moment later smoke filled her lungs. The job would be easier, but she would have to split the rewards and Hectroi was seriously getting pushy. Perhaps completing it quicker would be worth the off set.

“Okay I accept your help.” She said with a grin as she turned back to the two of them and grinned widely. “Consider it payment for the show and your jokes.”

WC: 712
    TWC: 4,389 + 712 = 5,101
    @Lyretich

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 10:01 am