Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new wolf arrives in the Pack

Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Prismatic Grace
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Faustein
    Experience : 25,173

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A new wolf arrives in the Pack Empty A new wolf arrives in the Pack

Post by Teresa Sinclair 15th October 2020, 2:26 pm

Teresa felt the stamp press softly in her neck. It was an odd sensation as she felt the intertwined magics leave their mark upon their body. After a moment it vanished and she nodded slightly as a sign of gratitude. As she stamp was removed and she received the signal it was done, she gently released the hair she head pulled to the side. Like a blond river her hair flowed back into the normal position, covering up the stamp in her neck again.

She slightly bend her neck to each side a few times, releasing a soft crackling noise, as she got up from the chair. “Thank you.” She said with a gentle smile as she turned around and send it across the room.

It had been a long time since she had been part of a guild. Maybe too long. She had roamed around for a long time, but a recent meeting with a girl named Amalia convinced her to take a look. Teresa wondered whether she would stay long at all, she had only promised to look around after all. But at the moment she reveled in the familiar smells. Sweat, testosterone, smoke, food, alcohol and many other smells teased her nostrils. It was a disgusting mix, yet familiar and for some reason even a bit pleasant in it’s own way.

Now normally she would have loved to go straight to the bar and see what they all had to offer. Sadly though she had recently spend her remaining pocket money on booze. She had a few reserves, but not within reach. So instead of the bar, she twisted around another forty degrees. Her metal boots scratched softly over the floor, as she gained momentum and began moving to the job board.

Guess it can’t be helped. She thought to herself as she reached instinctively for the little flask as her hip. The weight of the great sword on her back pressed comfortable on her spine, as she twisted the at the cap and moved the flask to her mouth.

The gentle trickle of warm cider spilled into her mouth and she greedily drank, until the urge to get some air overpowered the thirst. With a satisfied smile she closed the flask and put it back when suddenly an overwhelming urge washed over her. Instinctively she opened her mouth open wide, when suddenly she wondered if it was considered bad manners to release her bodily gasses openly. Erring on the safe side -she had seen all kinds of reactions to it- she closed her mouth and tried to release her burp in a controlled manner.

Sadly she had drunk a bit too much and soon she was squinting with tears in her eyes as she was trying to control herself with MAXIMUM effort. Of course a moment later she crashed into something or someone. [color=blue]“My apolo -BRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- … gies…[/i] She said, turning bright red a moment later.

WC: 495/495
    Yuvon
    Yuvon

Player 
    Lineage : Victor's Descent
    Guild : Silver Woof
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 7,640

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Memory-Make
    Second Skill: Deep Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill: Antique Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)

A new wolf arrives in the Pack Empty Re: A new wolf arrives in the Pack

Post by Yuvon 16th October 2020, 5:50 am

Hmh… by the high, someone should really start a cleansing of the Cursed Lands. Despite having stuck onto the mainland of Fiore for what felt like eons, the north-western woods were notorious for harboring straight-up evil incarnations like zombies, werewolves, corpse eaters, harpies - basically any violent creature that people encountered more often than they wanted to. Those troubles required mage hands to be solved, but they were usually very taxing and exhaustive endeavors… unless if ancient treasures were involved.

Yuvon was holding a piece of paper in his hand, containing details from some shaman who actually lived in the Cursed Lands. Mad lad, if you asked the masked librarian, but to each their own, perhaps. The text said that a ‘wendigo’ had begun meddling with the shaman’s life and provisions, and the shaman began to fear that the wendigo was trying to torment him for eternity. He needed a good tracker and someone who could best the beast.

Yuvon did know a good tracker…

Thud!

H-Huh? Wait, this was a new one - a blonde, tanned girl who looked like she was about to cry had bumped into him, looking like she could explode any second. “U-Uh, excu-“ he was about to excuse himself for standing in the way, but she was quicker and apologized… but her apology was cut half by a deafening burp straight to Yuvon’s masked face. Y’know, his real face might’ve been hidden behind the mask, but his mask could still do facial expressions… and its eyes were widened in shock.

“…” She looked so embarrassed right now, so maybe he should lighten the atmosphere, “W-Well, hello there, young lady! I don’t think we’ve met before - I’m Yuvon, a scholar. May I, perhaps, have the pleasure of knowing your name? You do stand in the hall of Silver Wolf, a truly welcoming atmosphere…!”

WC: 309

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kitalpha Aurence
    Kitalpha Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Infernal Hellblaze
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,650

A new wolf arrives in the Pack Empty Re: A new wolf arrives in the Pack

Post by Kitalpha Aurence 12th December 2020, 4:21 pm

"Maybe. Yes. No, not today. Uhuh… you don't say." Kitalpha muttered mostly to herself, or at least so it would seem to others around her. The small ear piece she was actually speaking to was hidden behind straight blonde hair, away from prying eyes, even though she wasn't truly hiding. After a specific mission for the hunting guild in Crocus, Venatrix had insisted she started carrying one of their communication devices at any given time. Yet Kitalpha wouldn't be Kitalpha if she'd just embraced the piece of technology without putting up a fight. It bothered her greatly, disrupting her heightened senses once she was out in the field, even though she hated using them most of the time. Still, it didn't matter as long as she could use it as a reason to not wear technology as much as they wanted her to; surprisingly though, they agreed with the reasoning and compromised. She'd carry it when on standby during working hours to schedule new contracts if necessary. Otherwise she was free to go without. Which didn't mean she still forgone wearing it when she was supposed to in any way. The Aurence just didn't like technology all that much.

Today however was one of the days she was actually complying with her superior's wishes, and the one she was currently speaking to one of her contractors, who was trying to reason with her joining him on a hunting trip yet again. The fifth one in two weeks worth of time. The blonde was well aware that the man had ulterior motives, but he knew better than to be blunt about it when she was involved. After all, she had one of the hunting guilds most famous hunters as her mentor. And unlike her protegé, Venatrix didn't need to hold back when it came to reputation and possible consequences. She was too important for the guild to reprimand her the way they did their other, more 'creative' members. Not that they needed to do so often. Venatrix was a model huntress; the very reason she'd been put in charge of the blonde fury that was Kitalpha. And the blonde did well to listen.

"Okay, so here's my point, Leonardo," she made sure to add that extra hiss to his name as she spoke, in the meanwhile rounding the corner. "As much as my occupation would reveal, I only hunt when necessary. Not for something as lucrative as sports. So no, I will not join you, and no, I don't want to---” Abruptly she stopped, a scent slightly more acidic than cider meeting her before she started taking in the blonde woman just having bumped into Yuvon. A frown rippled her brow as she looked at the two, curiosity present in her eyes as she watched the two-- especially the new face. After a moment of silent staring, she tapped her earpiece, quickly muttering ”I’ll call you ba--- actually, nevermind, don’t bother.” before ending the call and disconnecting the small device in her ear, swiftly tossing it into one of her portals. ”You sure have your ways of attracting curious specimen, Yuvon, I gotta give you that at least.” Kitalpha cracked a smile, and boldly extended her hand, not waiting for the woman to finish. ”Hi! New face?”

[546 of 546 || 1350]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:32 pm