Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Empty Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 1st August 2013, 8:01 pm

Griffon, Draco and Heero heard about a job that they could do in Era and went there immediately. "Hey Draco now that we are going on C-rank missions we finally get to explore the world what do you think of that?" Griffon said laughing as they walked down the street. "I like it." Draco said laughing with him. They decided to go on some side trips along the way to the clients house. When they arrived at the clients house they knocked on the door and there was no answer. Griffon kept knocking over and over again on the door and finally someone finally opened the door. The guy who answered had white hair and was grumpy and old. "What do you fools want!" Said the man with a sneer. "We heard about your books and we want to try to get it back!" Griffon was Determined to get this job done. "Oh your Fairy tail wizards ok, I'm Athos and my books have been stolen." Athos had a grimace on his face and as he welcomed them in his house. "So why are these books so important?" Draco asked.
    "These books are magical tomes." Athos said looking annoyed. "Ok so who stole them and what's our job?". "The books got stolen by thieves and Your job is to get them back without damaging them at all.""That going to be hard for Griffon who likes to go around and destroy everything." Draco said bursting out with laughter. "Shut up before I destroy you." Griffon started to yell at Draco. As they walked out of the house Griffon turned to Heero. "So what should we do first?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Empty Re: Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero)

Post by Haru-senpai 1st August 2013, 11:35 pm

As Heero made his way through the streets of Era; the only thing that was on his mind was the Taco he was munching on, the milkshake he sipped. A few people in Era recognized the Wizard Saint; his giant sky blue Fairy Tail logo emblazoned on his back visible a bit under his blue tank-top. He wore his usual blue-jeans, and brown sandals; as he mucned on.

Garfield; his Exceed floated behind him, looking about Era City with a swish of his tail as he flew next to Draco. "Heero, give me sommah' that milkshake!" Garfield called down to him. "No way, you're crazy, cat!" within a few moments; from behind Garfield lanched a sneak attack and wrestled with Heero all the way comically for sips of his milkshake. Eventually Heero relented and gave the whole thing too the orange Exceed who rode on his shoulder sipping it. "Alright look, you're not gettin' any of this Taco though; see!" Heero stuffed the whole thing in his mouth just as they reached Athos' house.

As Griffon knocked for awhile; eventually what sounded like an angry old man started yelling at Griffon; who eventually let him know who they were. When they went inside; Griffon asked him what was so important about the books they were going to attempt to get back for him.

"They were cook books for Seafood!" Garfield called out from Heero's shoulder. Unfortunately for the orange cat, they were Magical Tomes; perhaps ancient Spellbooks that needed to be preserved in Athos' Library here in Era City. As Draco quipped on about Griffon; Heero smirked a bit clenching a fist.

"Yea yea, well we'll try not to cause too much damage since this is the Magic Council's city; try being the key word." Heero said smirking to himself. As Griffon spoke to him as they stepped back into the crowded streets of Era; Heero would cross his arms as Garfield landed on his head for a ride amidst the crowded streets: swishing his orange tail back and forth.

"Well......I'm not going to go door to door asking if anyone's stolen any books lately. We'll wait till nightfall; check out a few pubs and bars. See if we can't catch our rag tag group pouring over their newfound Spellbooks over some beer and candlelight tonight. I doubt they've fled town already." Heero's stomach growled, although he'd just finished eating. "Until then, let's hit Market Street and get some grub; if we see anything suspicious we'll jump on it. But we'll go out drinking tonight while we work anyway! So let's grub now!"

"Aye, let's do Sushi!" Garfield pumped a paw in the air; always on with the seafood. "O--Draco, they probably have good steak in this town!" Garfield quipped excitedly in his high pitched yet playful voice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Rose

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 2nd August 2013, 11:40 am

Draco perked up when Garfield mentioned steak. "That sounds like a great idea. Griffon can I please get some steak!" Draco asked trying to convince Griffon to get him one. "Hell no if anyone gets a steak its the humans." Griffon started to laugh. "aww, your so mean Griff." Draco said as he started to fake cry. "Alright, Alright you can have some just don't go crazy about it like you usually get around food.".

As they walked down the market street to go get some food Draco saw some guy reading a book. "That looks suspicious Griff maybe that could be one of the books we are looking for." Draco had a gleam of hope in his eye. "Or it could be just a normal guy reading a book.." Griffon said pulling Draco back toward him. "Fine but later if we have to fight that guy because that's on of the stolen books I get to say I told ya so." Draco said as he hoped on Griffons shoulder. "We will figure this stuff out later for now lets just get some food."

As they entered the restaurant and sat down a waiter came up to them. "Hi, how may I help you today!" The waiter seemed perky but nice at the same time. "Yha I would like 2 steaks and 1 drink."
    Draco said with a smile. "What kind of drink would you like?" the waiter said starting to become impatient. "Any kind!". The waiter nodded and walked off. When the waiter came back he asked what Heero and Garfield wanted. Griffon noticed a strange book in his pocket and brought it up. "What's that book in your pocket?" Griffon asked starting to get on to something. "None of your business." The waiter said starting to look nervous. He asked again for what hero and Garfield wanted to eat.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 3rd August 2013, 2:40 am

As Heero sat down at the booth across from Griffon and Draco; he replayed the book he'd seen that guy reading on the street over and over. Sure; Draco was right and they couldn't just; walk up to him and start interrogating him, but still. It was a rather large book to be walking around reading in public.

Garfield stood on the seat of the booth because of his height as an Exceed; and immediately began chomping down on the bread rolls set out for appetizers.

"Dammit! We haven't ordered yet Garfield!" Heero got a sweatdrop over his head as he watched the orange cat reduce five breadrolls to a stack of crumbs. He sighed once as Garfield finished with a burp; raising a paw and sparkling comically. As the waiter approached; Heero read the menu, holding it up to his face; he hadn't even seen the book in his apron until Griffon asked about it.

Tilting the menu down; Heero immediately recognized the top of the book. It was the same book that the guy outside had been reading. As the waiter got a bit of an attitude at Griffon's question; Heero decided to cover for him quickly.

"Hey hey, he's right Griffon! You don't just go around asking random people what books they're reading; it's bad manners! What if it's a book on how to get women?!" Heero cheesed with a huge comical white smile; as the waiter looked shocked for a moment, but then smiled and nodded at Heero. Garfield swished his tail back and forth.

"Can we order now! I'd like twenty rolls of Sushi please!" he raised a paw as he quipped. Heero nodded and ordered two steaks; and four baked potatoes. It had worked; the waiter seemed to be in a better mood; and their cover as wizards hadn't been blown at all. As soon as the waiter left; Heero leaned in closer to Griffon from across the table.

"Oi, did you see what kind of book that was? The same kind as the guy outside you noticed!" Heero leaned back and put a hand to his chin in thought. It took...way too long for the thought bubble above Heero's head to think of a plan; but eventually; he spoke again. "I know! After we eat; we'll wait until the restaurant closes, we'll hide somewhere nearby! Then we'll see if those two guys meet up! There should be a third guy too; supposedly anyway!"

Just as Heero had barked the plan out; the waiter came out of the back with their orders and began making his way back to the table with the hot plates of food. Heero went back to acting normal so as not to give anything away; as Garfield literally screamed with joy and flailed comically as his plate of Sushi landed in front of him.

× Bio
    × Magic

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 5th August 2013, 10:05 am

As they hid behind a trash can Draco started to become bored "Griffon I'm hungry again can I get something to eat or can I play a game or....." Draco said raving on about how bored he was. "Oh my god shut the hell up Draco there coming..." Griffon started to get annoyed with waiting to. Griffon heard foot steps and turned around to the group. "There coming." As 2 men walked up the group noticed that it was the guy reading the book walking down the street and the waiter. "Told you that guy was suspicious." Draco whispered to Griffon braggingly. "Alright, Alright buddy you got me on that one. Hey Heero why is there only two people over there and not three?" Griffon was confused about how it all was playing out.

Finally the guys spoke. "you still have your book?" The guy they saw earlier asked the waiter. "Yah, but I think people are catching on to us, Someone today at the restaurant was acting suspicious about it. How about you Hornet?" The waiter said quietly. "Yah I still have my book but someone is on to me to I saw them looking at it earlier." Hornet said with his voice low. "What should we do about it?" Hornet looked around. "I don't know but just make sure they don't find Kyle our leader and the person with the third book. Ok?" The waiter looked around also. "If they do find us they will have to battle us and I'm sure that Athos doesn't want them to damage the books so just use it as a shield." The waiter laughed. Griffon turned to Heero. "Should we attack now?"

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 8th August 2013, 6:36 pm

After their meal; they'd taken up a position in an alleyway behind a few trash bins. Comically, Heero and Garfield's head popped up next to Draco and Griffon's. As Draco continued to chatter; the baby Dragon was quickly hushed up by Griffon. Garfield had taken a dive into one of the Trash Cans as he'd seen fish bones sticking out of it.

Quickly yanking him by his tail out of the Trash Can; Heero and Garfield persisted to argue for awhile until Griffon stated that the people they were waiting on ambushing were approaching.

Era's Streets were lit with street lamps, as most of the city went to sleep. The two individuals they'd noticed earlier met up with one another; and began chattering. Draco didn't let it go unnoticed that he'd been right earlier about one of them. Heero, listened carefully as Garfield poked up from behind his head comically with his paws on top of Heero's blue hair.

As soon as they finished; Griffon spoke.

"Yeah! Let's get em! But remember! Let's just rough them up and force them to lead us to Kyle's location!" Heero nodded to Griffon, and then Draco before looking up at Garfield. "I've got an idea, Garfield and I will run up and distract them; while you drop from way above onto one of them Griff! Then we take em' down! The element of surprise should win the day here!" Heero smirked a toothy Slayer smile. "These guys are simps, we should be able to beat them into leading us to their leaders location without much of a problem."

In a few more moments, once Griffon and Draco had taken off; Heero would approach from the alleyway, and step out in front of the two.

"Freeze! You're busted! I'm a Wizard of Fairy Tail; currently working for good ol' Athos! I'm sure you boys know em! Those books in your damm hands don't even belong to you! Picking on an old man! How could you?!" Heero barked at them, talking as much as he could to keep their attention on him, and off of the skies behind them, where hopefully any second Griffon would be dropping out of.

Quickly; both of the Thief Wizards looked at one another; books in their hand. They dropped the books in unison; both clamping their hands into Darkness and Lightning-Make stance as Magic Circles spun around their hands.

"Get out of here, Garfield!" Heero quipped to his cat, who was prepared to fight. Although Garfield could probably take these guys; he wanted him on the look out for any Rune Knights that might interfere. This was Era afterall. As Garfield took to the skies from his head; the two wizards whipped spells towards Heero.

A burst of darkness, slapped Heero across the face. As then, a bolt of lightning flew towards him. The bolt of Lightning hit him center face; but something odd happened. A spaghetti like noise whirled and twisted the lightning as he slurped it into his mouth; wiping his lips with an 'Ah!' at the end of it. The two wizards looked at one another; and screamed.

They began charging up Darkness-Make and Lightning-Make spells and sending them flying everywhere in the middle of the street, causing quite a ruckus. Hopefully Griffon dropped down soon to end this. Heero flipped around dodging as many spells as he could to put on a show, flipping around and handspringing off of crates and walls; he could've taken them down in an instant but elected to let Griffon handle them at first.

× Bio
    × Magic

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 8th August 2013, 7:31 pm

Griffon and Draco were flying through the air and once they were above the waiter Griffon said "Drop me now.." Draco dropped him and Griffon flew downward toward the waiter as he landed on him. "There are more of them Hornet. Take out blue hair over there and I'll take out this brat..." The waiter said as he started getting ready to use some lighting and dark spells on him.

Griffon got into fighting stance. "Your getting on my nerves.." Griffon said with a scowl as he started summoning his flaming wolf. "Well I guess since I have to fight you I should at least tell you my name." The waiter said grinning. "My names Tony what's your name kid?" The waiter laughed. "Cry of the Flaming wolf!" Griffon yelled as a wolf came out of the ground and howled and Griffon hands caught on fire. Griffon jumped toward Tony "Griffon....." He said as he hit Tony with a flaming punch. Tony winced in pain.
    "Ok Griffon have a taste of some delicious Lighting and dark spells." Tony threw a lighting bolt at Griffons knee and a dark ball at Griffon face. Griffon blocked both attacks. and threw three more punches which hit Tony in the face again. Tony blocked the second punch but got hit by the third.

Griffon swung a punch at Tony's legs trying to sweep him off his feet as Tony flung another dark ball at Griffon legs. Tony fell onto the ground and Griffon ducked to dodge another oncoming attack. "Your pretty good kid, I give up." Tony said almost about to pass out. "I'm going to get these books back." Griffon said with a serious look on his face as he grabbed the book.

Last edited by Griffon Knighthunter on 9th August 2013, 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th August 2013, 7:31 pm

The member 'Griffon Knighthunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Miss

#6 'Block Dice' :

#7 'Damage Dice' :

#8 'Block Dice' :

#9 'Damage Dice' :

#10 'Block Dice' :
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 8th August 2013, 7:41 pm

Heero smirked to himself; as Griffon landed with a bang on top of their waiter from earlier in the day; named Tony. It appeared they were going to split their attention; as the guy named Hornet turned to Heero. Hornet's style looked like something crossed between a hippie and a rock and roll lover.

As he raised a hand towards Heero, he spoke.

"Heh, you've got no chance." flames wrapped around his wrist, as a blazing fireball zipped towards Heero from a red Magic Circle. Without moving, Heero would playfully swat the fireball up into the skies where it exploded in a shimmer of ash and flaming streaks. Hornet then spun and whipped his other arm forward and shot another Fireball; the same effect, Heero slapped it away into the skies without so much as blinking with a twang!

"W-what? You didn't even try!" Hornet took a step back as Heero snapped his fingers once. A yellow Dragon's head magic circle spun beneath his feet for a split second.

Hornet leaped out of the way, diving onto the ground with a scream as a gigantic bolt of yellow lightning, the size of a train; came screaming up from the ground, shaking the environment; as Hornet landed, holding his hands on top of his head in fear. Lightning Eruption had missed; the environment shook as the train sized length of a thunderbolt continued to erupt from the ground for a few more moments before it shot off upwards into the skies; leaving a crater from whench it erupted.

"Awwwww, darnit I missed!" Heero quipped casually, shrugging. Hornet stood to his feet and decided he'd made a break for it. "Hey! You can't just leave Tony behind like that to face us alone!" Heero exclaimed as he turne don Lightning Aura. Yellow lightning surrounded him, outlining his body in an instant with a loud shock like noise.

A bright flash of thunder, and a bolt that was Heero slammed in front of Hornet as Heero reached out and grabbed him, he tossed him into the air and delivered a crunching right haymaker to his face as he fell back down; a comical expression of surprise shown on his face in slow-motion, sending him flying back past Griffon, and Tony; bouncing on the ground and skidding to a halt. One punch had nearly crippled him, as he struggled to get back to his feet; panting.

Heero walked slowly towards him, down the street surrounded by yellow Lightning.

Garfield through the skies; would swoop down, and scoop up the book he'd dropped on the street when he and Tony first had cast spells towards Heero. The Exceed scooped up the book, and flew high, high up into the skies out of view.

"Dammit! The cat got one of the books! Tony get the other!" Hornet called out as he took a few steps back in fear from Heero; who approached him at a creepy slow walk. "Y-you Fairy Tail Wizards are insane!!!" he said, somehow prepared to still stand against Heero; although one could tell by the look in his eyes he was still considering fleeing. Heero stopped about ten feet in front of him, yellow lightning crackling all around him.

"Just give up and run away now while you can....Griffon and I are gonna return those books to Athos; and then you two are going to give up robbing old men for good and lead honest lives!"

Last edited by Heero-sama on 8th August 2013, 7:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

× Bio
    × Magic

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th August 2013, 7:41 pm

The member 'Heero-sama' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Block Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 10th August 2013, 4:39 pm

When Griffon knocked out the guy he smiled and took the book and gave it to Draco. He looked over at Heero to see if he won the fight, only to see that the guy was backing up. Griffon snuck up behind Hornet and kicked him in the back knocking him out. "Heero we got both books now." Griffon said as he turned to the two guys. "Where is Kyle." Griffon asked Tony who wasn't knocked out but said that he had given up. "He hangs out in the restaurant everyday! Don't hurt me." Tony said about to cry.

"So Heero I think we should hang out in the town tomorrow and gather more information then the next day I think we should take on Kyle!" Griffon said excitedly as they walked back to the inn. "I agree with Griff!" Draco said laughing. The next day Griffon, Heero, Draco, and Garfield were walking into bars and looking at different stores and stuff it was a pretty uneventful day. The next day they hung out in the restraint and followed Kyle around town. At night they followed Kyle back to his house and snuck in. When Kyle got into bed he placed the book under his pillow. "Hi Kyle." Griffon said popping into the door with the rest of the group. "What do you guys want?!" Kyle said scared but not questioning what they were doing in his house. "We want the book." Griffon said walking toward him. "Your not gonna get it" Kyle got up and started charging his fire and lighting spells. "Lets take this guy out Heero!" Griffon got into fighting stance.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 12th August 2013, 7:53 am

As Heero and Griffon ended up not only finding Kyle; but stalking him back to his house. They'd been able to see that he did infeed have the last book. He probably didn't expect Old Athos to do jack sh** about it; but a pair of Fairy Tail Wizards? He would not expect.

They easily managed to sneak into his house; Garfield being able to pick nearly any lock easily with his Shrink ability. He let them right inside after flying through the Keyhole at the size of an ant, unshrinking and opening the door.

As soon as Kyle laid down for bed, Griffon stood ahead of Heero in his door; spotting the book once and stepping in at that moment. Heero filed in behind hm with Garfield sitting on his shoulder.

Things went sour quickly; as Heero noticed Kyle begin charging two magic circles on his hands; one Red and one Yellow. Heero at first thought "damm, in his own house?!", but immediately yelled "Garfield get the book! He's standing on his own bed and the book's under the pillow! Those spells will--!" and then leaped in front of Griffon, holding his arms out; as Garfield simultaneously flew forward.

Two Fireballs blazed across the room; baking the guys own bed he was standing on into wood and ashes; and blackening the carpet as they slammed into Heero. The two Lightning spells, ripped across and shook the entire Room in a flash as they also landed. However; they vacuumed toward's Heero's face and like spaghetti; the lightning bolts whirled into his mouth.

His clothes, and face were blackened with soot and ash from the explosion of Fireballs, but he patted himself down comically as the spoke cleared.

"Damm that was hot! It stings!"

"What the hell kinda magic is that?!" Kyle barked at Heero from across the room.

"You burnt my damn, cloths you bastard." Heero complained, as Kyle quickly realized his fireballs hadn't done that much damage to this guy; and his lightning was completely ineffective. "My turn!" Heero quickly kicked up a piece of wood from his left from the burnt bed; he kicked it across the room with a whirling kick as it floated in front of him. The piece of burnt ember still blazed with ashes, and soot as Kyle quickly ducked. It slammed right into the back wall; but while he ducked; Heero quickly turned on his Lightning Aura.

In a blur of yellow Lightning, that sounded like a thunderclap; Heero moved up to Kyle and spinning knee'd him upwards.

Lightning sizzled around Kyle as he flew upwards into his own ceiling and fell down harshly onto the burning ashes of his own bed, which he'd burnt so recklessly.

He looked pretty bad from that direct hit from Heero; but he quickly popped back up. Backing up and glaring.

Garfield floated down next to Griffon and Draco, holding the last book by his tail. Griffon had the other two books on his back in his gear; "And I got this before he cooked it!" Garfield floated and held onto the last book for Griffon to take.

"Alright! You've done enough damage to your house! Don't piss us off!" Heero declared, barking at the guy with a finger point from across the room. Although Kyle just let out a scream of anger, probably because his house was trashed and some other strange wizards just took his book; and apparently already had taken out Hornet and Tony. "Stop screaming at us, you crazy ass dingbat!" Heero complained as Kyle began charging more Fire spells, he was already hurt badly; and probably should've given up but didn't...Heero smirked a bit. Under different circumstances he might've liked Kyle.

"Griffon, it looks like he doesn't see we're going to walk outta' here and give Athos his books right back! Finish him off if he insists on fighting. I'll wait." Heero leaned on the wall, crossing his arms in the doorway to Kyle's room.

If Kyle chose to not fight, he'd walk out with Griffon, Draco, and Garfield. If he chose to fight; Heero would gladly watch Griffon dismantle this guy.

Last edited by Heero-sama on 12th August 2013, 8:14 am; edited 3 times in total

× Bio
    × Magic

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th August 2013, 7:53 am

The member 'Heero-sama' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) FailedBlock

#4 'Block Dice' :

#5 'Block Dice' :

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 12th August 2013, 11:36 am

Griffon laughed and said "Draco you and Garfield take the books out of here things are about to get messy, and Heero whether he wants a fight or not he is going to get one either way." Griffon laughed and summoned his water shark. "Cry of the water shark!" Griffon yelled as a shark made of water came out of his body. Griffon put on his gloves and boots. "You little punk!" Kyle shouted as he threw a fire ball at him the attack missed when Griffon ducked. "Water shark call!" A bunch of small sharks came out and grabbed on to Kyle's arms and legs. "Spray water on him!" The shark sprayed boiling water at Kyle's face as he shot 2 more fireballs at Griffon, he dodged both of them . Griffon then ran up to him and punched him in the stomach and sent him flying into a wall.

Griffon de-summoned his shark and started to fight with his fists. Kyle sent a lighting bolt headed for Griffons head and a fire ball sent for Griffons face Griffon bent backwards and made the bolt miss and the fireball rush past him. "I hate to do this but you leave me not choice!" Griffon said as he did an uppercut to Kyle's chin and sent him flying into the ceiling. Griffon laughed as Kyle started to take a break. "Just because you take a break doesn't mean I will to." Kyle sent 2 more fire balls toward Griffon as he ran up and kneed Kyle in the stomach Kyle jumped backwards and made the attack miss Griffon then dodged the first fireball but got hit by the second one. "I hate little wizards like you" Kyle said weakly. He made electric come out of his hands touched Griffon in the chest which electrocuted him a little. Griffon swung a punch at Kyle's face which knocked him backwards and to the ground knocking him out. Griffon looked at Heero and smiled "I think we are done here, lets go return those books."

Last edited by Griffon Knighthunter on 12th August 2013, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 12th August 2013, 11:36 am

The member 'Griffon Knighthunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Attack Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Attack Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Attack Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Attack Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Miss Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Block Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Block Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Block Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) FailedBlock Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Block Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) FailedBlock
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 13th August 2013, 5:33 pm

Heero walked out from the front of Kyle's house; he waited for Griffon and Draco; and then they came outside, he'd clap hands with Griffon and snap his fingers---smiling.

"Looks like he didn't wanna give up, he should've if he knew what was good for him." with a comical shrug; and a headshake with his eyes closed, Heero began walking through Era back towards old man Athos' house. He'd memorized the way quite easily himself on the way here.

"Aye! He was kinda tough; not tougher than Griffon though!" Garfield quipped, as he jabbed the air, shadowboxing like a proffesional prized fighter comically as he floated along with his white wings out.

"Yea; you really let him have it in there! Good flying too; ya crazy cat. Those books would've been burnt for sure without cha." Heero smiled.

"Thanks, and of cours---wait, did you just call me crazy?!" Garfield barked at Heero; as the two began arguing all the way towards old man Athos' house. When they arrived; the group of four stepped up to the door. Heero looked at Draco, and Griffon, and nodded for them to take the lead and knock; since Griffon had all three books on his back. Plus it was Griffon who would be taking the credit for this job; not Heero. He'd done his share of C-Ranked jobs in his day and was a famous wizard around Fiore, and even further in other nations a bit; it was time for Griffon to get some recognition as a Wizard himself.

He stepped aside and would follow Griffon in after he'd entered.

× Bio
    × Magic

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th August 2013, 6:55 pm

Griffon walked in and silently smiled and nodded to Heero as if to say thank you. "Athos we are back with all 3 books!" Griffon yelled through the house. Athos walked out of a room and tried to hide a polite smile. "Alright, Alright hand them over." Athos said with a straight face. "You know you could be a little nicer.." Griffon said as he handed Athos the books. Athos inspected the book for a few minutes and smiled. "I suppose I should thank you guys, I mean no damage was done to the books at all! Good job guys!" Athos said starting to laugh. Athos gave them their jewels and they both left.

The next day they spent the day relaxing in the inn and the restaurant. "Hey Heero, This was fun. I wanted to thank you for giving me the credit for this job." Griffon said smiling. Draco noticed that Griffon was being more calm than usual when he smiled this time and he smiled also. "Hey Garfield, this job was most fun I have had in a long time." Draco laughed and landed in front of Griffon and Griffon started to pet him on his head. Griffon smiled again and looked at Heero with a challenging look in his eyes. "When we get back to the guildhall I challenge you to a battle in the guildhall." Draco laughed and said "Griffons gonna dieeeee!" Griffon looked at Draco and smiled. "Well I feel like he is the person I need to fight to finally have a good match." He looked at Heero and nodded "This job was fun, I hope we get to do some more in the future."

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 14th August 2013, 2:39 am

Heero yawned and stretched inside of Athos' house; wanting nothing more than the softest blankets any one of these Inn's in Era City had to offer. He could almost feel what their soft beds would seem like in his imagination; but he snapped out of it when old man Athos, yanked the books away from Griffon to inspect them.

After a quick comical moment; he laughed with them, and happily payed them. Joyously even. He nodded to Heero; who gave him a slayer smile in return; and clenched a fist nodding. Afterwards; they left and headed backout into the streets of Era; eventually finding what looked like a nice inn.

Heero passed completely out quickly; enjoying a most comfortable night. In the morning; he ate Breakfast with Griffon before heading back to Magnolia from Era.

As they ate; Heero stuffed pancakes into his mouth; and continued to shred Eggs, and Bacon as well. He only looked up from his plate; when Griffon made his challenge.

"Challenge me? To a battle?" Heero looked up with a mouthful of pancakes; looking perplexed and bewildered for a moment. Griffon was classed as a D-Ranked Wizard; yet he wanted to take Heero on? "A-are you sure about that? I'm not gonna hold back if you step ta' me!" Heero barked as he swallowed a bunch of pancakes. "If you mean hand to hand with no magic; sure, I can do that---but, you'll have to get a little bit tougher, Griff!" Heero smiled at him with a huge white Slayer smile. "Maybe sometime we'll get around too it." Heero smirked again. He hoped he wasn't doing this because of his Brawl with Pain in the Guild not too long ago. Pain had increased Strength, and Durability, and Reaction time due to the Nature of his Magic giving him bonuses and pluses such as these. He knew Griffon didn't have the same style of Fighting Magic as Pain, and likely not the same kind of increases in those areas; but if he got a bit tougher he might be able to have a real Brawl with Heero; who's S-Ranked Slayer strength would crush just about anything without unnatural Strength or Durability in a few hits. Pain was one of the few people Heero could actually brawl with; aside from the other Slayers themselves and other S-Ranked Wizards.

"Aye! More Fish Sticks please!" Garfield yelled towards a waiter, standing on their breakfast table. Heero grabbed him into a headlock and said something about it being impolite to call for waiters like that; before he and Garfield ended up getting into a huge-ass wrestling match and wrecking their entire table they'd just eaten breakfast at.

Heer would be shown apologizing to the restaurant owners outside of the restaurant with Garfield riding on his head shamefully with a sweatdrop over his head.

× Bio
    × Magic

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 14th August 2013, 2:02 pm

Griffon heard Heero telling him to become stronger and remembered his past of his street fights. Then he realized that he has become really soft on people since he joined the guild. Griffon clinched his fist and looked at Heero with a smirk "Alright, I will become stronger. I guess I have become a little soft on a lot of people since I joined the guild." Griffon sat back in his seat and started to eat. "Since my street fighting skills have gotten beat before.." Griffon remembered his battle with Pain. "I have a training room in my house for me to become stronger." Griffon looked at Draco and laughed "Well, I guess this is it for now." Griffon got up and stretched. "I'm gonna go back to Magnolia so I can train in my house. Stop by some time if you ever want to talk!" and with that Griffon walked out of the restaurant and got on a train back to Magnolia.

On the train Griffon and Draco had the usual conversation about Griffon's past but then Draco brought up his fighting. "Hey Griff, you know you can beat a lot of people with your fighting skills right? Why didn't you just tell him that." Draco was confused but laughing "I know but he is right I need to train a little bit more. I mean I only win fist fights because of my armor without it I cant do crap." Griffon punched the area in front of him. When they got off the train they decided to strat training immediately

Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 15th August 2013, 6:00 pm

Completion of job Approved~

Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    Tomb Retrival (Griffin and Heero) Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:10 pm