Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Job

Merokoheroko
    Merokoheroko

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

The Job Empty The Job

Post by Merokoheroko 14th January 2020, 3:41 pm

Mero entered the cemetery, looking at his surroundings. "Hm.. Is this where i'm supposed to do the job?" He didn't really know what he was supposed to do yet as he walked around poking the ground, half expecting something to come out of it.
    TnT
    TnT

Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Experience : 8,375

The Job Empty Re: The Job

Post by TnT 15th January 2020, 2:28 pm

"Undead?! Tiisha, are you crazy?" Tura exclaimed, hurrying to catch up to his sister. The news of their mission had made him stop dead. Tii ignored his question, striding toward the cemetery. Tura scowled. They weren't dressed for this mission and she knew it. That had to be why she was ignoring him. The male dragonling was dressed up in an open button-down black shirt, jeans with holes ripped in them and combat boots. A scar marred his muscular chest from the right shoulder to the left hip. Tiisha was dressed in an oversized blouse that barely covered her assets coupled with thigh-high black boots. If it would have made a difference, Tura would have strangled his sister. Another path had to be taken for revenge.

"I apologize for my questioning, Lady Tiisha, matriarch of the starborn. It is not my place to doubt your decisions. Please punish this-" Tiisha slammed a delicate hand over Tura's mouth. Her golden gaze sheered into his flesh. "Not another word, dear brother. We have company and I'd rather not roast you in front of them." However, as Tii started toward the man she'd spotted, rotting flesh burst from the dirt. Zombies pulled themselves from their graves. Wights stepped from mausoleums. There was even a mummy wandering toward the living. Tura shot Tii a dirty look. "This is all your fault."

WC: 227

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tiisha & Turashi

Jobs in Progress: 0/3
    Merokoheroko
    Merokoheroko

Player 

Post by Merokoheroko 15th January 2020, 3:00 pm

Mero jumped when he saw the zombies coming out of the ground. "Oh boy. Here they come." Mero did not notice the twins yet as he made a finger gun gesture with his hand, and suddenly the two fingers extended, becoming clear and green and gaining spear tips as they stabbed through one of the zombies' heads. The fingers retracted again, dripping a clear green goop. He turned around to check if there were any other monsters trying to sneak up on him when he saw the twins standing there. He waved at them, yelling "Hey guys! Are you doing the job too?" in an enthusiastic tone, as if there wasn't a huge army of monsters all around him. Mero didn't seem prepared for a job like this either at first glance, wearing only a white shirt and sweatpants that were stained with weird green spots.

(Word count is 146.)

Last edited by Merokoheroko on 15th January 2020, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot word count)
    TnT
    TnT

Player 

Post by TnT 17th January 2020, 11:00 am

Tura was horrified by the chipper tone of the other male. "Oh gods he's like you." He muttered under his breath. Tii chuckled softly. Her hands sparked as she tried to draw magic. The mirth drained from her quickly. They still hadn't recovered enough for that. "Tiisha. Here." Tura tossed his sister a long stick. Tii twirled it around her, slamming it down on a nearby zombie. The head burst, spraying goo over the ground. "We need to get our damn magic back." Tii growled. The stick whirled about to take out another zombie.

Tura shuddered as the zombies got closer. "I hate using this on the undead..." He complained, stretching out a hand. Blue streams drained from a nearby zombie. It was nearly close enough to bite. The skin sloughed off the skeleton before the creature collapsed. Tura wiped his hand on his shirt, making a face. "I'll leave this to you two." He said. His form wavered, turning into a blue whisp. The whisp flew into Tii, leaving her with the zombies and the other male. "Looks like its just you and me" She called out.

WC: 188
    TWC: 415

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tiisha & Turashi

Merokoheroko
    Merokoheroko

Player 

Post by Merokoheroko 17th January 2020, 12:29 pm

"Wait, what the heck? He was a ghost this whole time?! No way...." Mero looked at Tii in awe and a zombie hand went through his head. Around the area where the zombie's hand Mero's skin was green and rippling, like when you throw a rock into a pond. "Oh boy." Mero pushed the hand out of his head and punched the zombie in the face causing it to fall on the floor. "It's kinda mean for him to just leave us here though. If he's a ghost he shouldn't need to fear getting hurt." Mero held his hand out and a small magic circle appeared in front of it, creating a long green spear that flew forward and skewered four zombies at once. "Did you see that?! I'm pretty strong if i do say so myself." Mero flexed his non existent muscles.
    (The word count is 143)
    TnT
    TnT

Player 

Post by TnT 18th January 2020, 8:50 pm

Tii blinked at the man's surprise. A ghost? What was that? An aetheric entity? Perhaps another species made of energy the way the dragonlings were. "He's not a ghost." She stepped inside a zombie's reach. Her stick punctured through its skull. It splintered apart when the redhead attempted to withdraw it. "Damn." She muttered under her breath. Her arms broke apart into whip-like sparkling blue appendages. They whipped about her, clearing the immediate area of the undead. Tii raised an eyebrow when she heard the male questioning her brother. "My brother can still be injured, male. He isn't weak either. He merely dislikes dealing with these creatures. Their energy makes him sick."

The male's attempt to flex his muscles made the dragonling smirk. "Darling, strang is a state of being. Those that shout it are usually the weakest." She chided him. The undead weren't quite finished it seemed. They shambled back toward the pair of them. Tii reformed her normal arms. Reaching out, she crushed a zombie's head with her bare hand. The next zombie went down from merely a slap. Tii looked over her shoulder at the male and shrugged daintily. Physical strength meant little in this world of magic. She and her brother had learned that lesson early.

WC: 210
    TWC: 625

Tiisha & Turashi

Merokoheroko
    Merokoheroko

Player 

Post by Merokoheroko 20th January 2020, 10:51 am

"What?! You-how-" Mero didn't know what to say. "Fine.. You win. How did you do that thing with your arm though? What kind of magic do you have?" Mero asked as he put his arms into the ground creating clear green spikes thathat stabbed through the zombies.
    TnT
    TnT

Player 

Post by TnT 20th January 2020, 3:31 pm

Tii cocked her head at the male. Couldn't he recognize the difference between magic and energy? Perhaps not, given the saturation of energy on this plane was very low. The female smiled slowly. Her features morphed to reflect those of the male. He'd be staring at his twin. "It's not magic. I'm a being made of energy. I use a small amount of that energy to transform my shape." Tii morphed back into the redheaded female. Her fingers became blades. Swift stabbings with her hands ended several zombies. "No magic required"

The ground beneath her feet shook violently. A hand grasped at her ankle. The dragonling scowled. "Perhaps this discussion is better had after we destroy these things." She suggested. Her leg briefly became blue wisps. Once she stepped out of reach, Tii reformed the leg. The zombie's head was smashed under her heel. "I may inherit my brother's dislike of these things." She sneered, wiping her foot off in the grass.

WC: 162
    TWC: 787

Tiisha & Turashi

Merokoheroko
    Merokoheroko

Player 

Post by Merokoheroko 23rd January 2020, 6:01 am

"Wait so you can do that too?" A zombie swiped at Mero's chest when suddenly green spikes stabbed through his shirt and through the zombies. If she didn't know what the weird stains were from his shirt was now she would see. Mero's chest was a clear green like the spikes, but when the spikes went back into him the color changed back into the normal human color, and no longer being clear. He looked down on his shirt and put his hands on his face. "Aw no! This was my favorite shirt. I mean i guess it's better than becoming a zombie too."
    TnT
    TnT

Player 

Post by TnT 23rd January 2020, 3:31 pm

Rather than answer the male's inquiry, Tii's physical form collapsed. The redhead was replaced by a floating cloud of blue wisps. "Indeed. Turashi, enough of your cowering. Come out here." The cloud became smaller as it split in two. "So be it. Let us wipe out this incursion quickly." Tura said with a heavy sigh. The male's cloud shimmered before becoming the male redhead once more. He frowned looking down at himself. "I have a better idea..." He muttered, the outline of his physical form blurring. A large dark red dragon with four legs roared into existence. Fire spilled from the dragon's mouth. It bathed the cemetery in its blaze. Tii reformed her physical body. "Typical. Absolute destruction instead of precision. Turashi! Cease! You're melting the headstones!" The fire cut off. Tura swung his head around toward Tii. "Not all the undead are extinguished, dear sister" Tii chuckled at her brother. "Then we must clear the rest with precision, dear brother."

WC: 161
    TWC: 948

Tiisha & Turashi

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 11:38 am