Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Seijin no Hi [Honeymoon | Mura & Mythica]

Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Partner : Mura Kensho
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,073,407

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Flow
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Seijin no Hi [Honeymoon | Mura & Mythica] - Page 2 Empty Re: Seijin no Hi [Honeymoon | Mura & Mythica]

Post by Mythica 7th December 2020, 9:45 pm

As the couple made their way down the hill away from the shrine, Mura explained the situation to his wife. Mythica looked at him curiously, thoughts forming in her head. A ghost? That sounded rather neat, though Mythica couldn't have claimed to have seen such a thing. Of course she wasn't about to doubt her husband, especially based on the things SHE had seen. In Mythica's mind, anything was possible. "I see... I hope he has found peace in the next life... Wherever that may be." She said with a genuine smile, locking arms with her soul mate and resting her head on his shoulder as they continued to walk down the old stone pathway...

Not long after that did they come across a shop selling sweets and festive masks. Mythica paid little mind to it at first until Mura drew her attention to it. She blushed at his comment. "I'm not sure, I don't normally wear masks..." She said somewhat awkwardly, if not the truth. Mythica glanced over at the wall of masks, staring at the beautiful pieces of carved wood. She wondered about the significance of each one, as she was positive they all had some sort of cultural importance within Midi's folklore. Soon enough Mura picked one out for himself and put it on. It was called a Tengu mask. She giggled a little when he placed it on, his voice somewhat muffled by the heavy piece of wood covering his mouth. "The mask was not made for people of your standing, I do not think." She said with a grin.

Before long Mythica decided to pick out a mask for herself. She turned and faced the wall of face plates, studying every one carefully before her eyes locked onto one in particular... For a moment Mythica seemed entranced by it. Her mismatched eyes were staring directly into the soulless sockets of a black wolf mask with red accents. Without saying a word, the man noticed and handed the mask to the girl. She didn't say anything either, just observing the wooden construct in her hands with a wide gaze. She could not explain the feeling she had, but Mythica felt almost drawn to this specific mask. Soon enough she decided to put it on. It fit almost perfectly before she turned and faced Mura.

"How do I look?"
    Wolf Mask:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Seijin no Hi [Honeymoon | Mura & Mythica] - Page 2 Myth-Sig1-1

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Pluto's Oathbreaker
    Position : God of Mettle
    Partner : Mythica
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Fairy Tail (GM)
    Cosmic Coins : 155
    Dungeon Tokens : 21
    Experience : 10,355

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spirit Completion Magic
    Second Skill: Onmyōdō
    Third Skill: Second Origin

Seijin no Hi [Honeymoon | Mura & Mythica] - Page 2 Empty Re: Seijin no Hi [Honeymoon | Mura & Mythica]

Post by Mura Kensho 8th December 2020, 10:30 am

While poking the long nose of the mask for comedic value, Mura watched Mythica try to pick up a mask herself. He was glad about the tengu mask, for they were such funny-looking entities - what, with their red faces, big eyes and long noses… they looked a little like gremlins. Huge, glorious gremlins. Somehow, the image of gremlins with long noses and angry faces entertained him a lot.

Mythica had chosen a smoother, more stylish mask - that of a wolf’s face, black with red linings to decorate its canine face. She appeared very intrigued by the mask, but Mura first thought of it as delight and curiosity for the Midian piece of art. The wolf was associated with the wilderness in its purest form, and the species were tied closely to the green mountains where only few man-made roads clung on. They weren’t tricky or playful as foxes or otters, but they were said to be both benevolent and malevolent. And to the lost souls who happened to find themselves in their territories; they were either led back home safely or devoured.

So said the tales that Mura heard as a child. Of course, Mythica wasn’t like that at all; she was far more benevolent than malevolent. Often, she had mad looks in her eyes, but he never knew of anything cruel from her… not since they met for the first time.

Mura pulled off his mask and let it rest on the side of his head to get a better glance at Mythica while she perfectly wore the mask on her face. It was… a strange feeling that reached him when seeing her wear that, but he couldn’t tell what or why. Maybe he just found her cute, that could be it…

“You look just as mysterious as a wolf now,” he replied while cupping his chin. It was true that wolves were mysterious creatures; they were shy, too, and they rarely showed themselves near humans.

Reaching a hand into his pocket, Mura pulled up some gon and splashed them on the table. They were more than the masks cost, but that wasn’t purely because of generosity, and the owner at the shop rose an eyebrow at the amount. “Two ame ringos, too,” Mura ordered quickly, to which the owner brightened up - so that was why he had laid out the extra coins. He wanted to try out the owner’s delicious candy apples, ame ringos!

He was quickly handed a pair of candy apples on each stick, and he happily handed one over to Mythica. “Have you tried one of these before? They’re very sweet, but they’re also a little bit sticky on the surface,” he explained to her.

While the sun’s orange rays swooped through the land, children were still running around to place down fireworks. Fireworks were widespread in Midi, and they were one of the people’s brightest sources of entertainment for big holidays like this one. They were seen as pieces of one’s soul flying up into the stars and shining brighter than any sun for a brief moment, symbolizing humans’ brief moments to shine in their lives. Fleeting moments, indeed, but they were still there to be remembered for all time.

Seijin no Hi [Honeymoon | Mura & Mythica] - Page 2 56rVJc7

“They’re preparing the fireworks now… let’s find a seat,” Mura suggested and prompted his gorgeous wife to follow him to a nearby pagoda - the traditional, multi-layered towers of Midi. He would simply make the earth elevate both of them up to the top, then cause slabs of earth to form a temporary bench for them to sit on this high up in the air. It was the perfect spot to watch the fireworks, but there was still time before they were ignited, to which they could enjoy their candy apples.

“How’s your candy apple?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A shadow had made its way out of the town as quickly as possible, dashing across the road like a mirage. The otter fled in utter fear - utterly fearful of its boss’ reaction to what it had just witnessed. Then why was it in such a hurry to tell him? Because disobedience wasn’t tolerated, that was why…

It felt like it had to give its life just to convey this message.

Once it had reached the shrubbery, it crawled into a hole in the ground and reached a cavern that functioned as a hideout for a certain gang of monstrous troublemakers - the place reeked of booze and smoke, and among the spike-skinned individuals was one, frightening entity sitting on an elevated chair with a bottle of sake in his hand.

“S-Shuten! Shuten!” the otter screamed, “He’s back! He-“

The otter was met with a bottle tossed at him, to which he narrowly dodged it and watched it crash into hundreds of pieces. The wide demon rose from his chair and was in low spirits, visible through the red fog that evaporated from his skin. The demon had thick, prickled skin, and his limbs donned random colors; an arm was yellow, the other was green, one leg was blue, and the other was black. On his gruesome, quilled face was a ray of magic that leaked out of his skin - his eye didn’t look too good as it was underneath this flare, and it looked like it hurt. “Who the fuck do you think you are *hiyuck* t-to scream at me like you’re my wife or anything! Someone, give me another bott- *hiyuck* bottle to destroy this fucking otter-“

“N-No, forgive me, but listen! That boy, he’s back!”

“Who?”

“The bo-“

Another bottle was tossed at the otter, who had to dodge for his life. The bottle was now enchanted with deep-red magic aura, and he didn’t want to know what it did if it hit him. “Don’t you play guessing games with me- tell me who, or I’ll kick you out of the hideout! Yeah, get those Demon Hunters here to take good care of yo-“

“N-No! No, please- uh, his name uh… w-wait, I know his name, yeah! M-Mira, or something… a-and that’s not all, you will not believe this! He’s with-“

“Mira? Who the fuck is-“ Dōji cursed under his breath, having half a mind to return to his chair, empty a new bottle and send his goons to stomp the otter to death or something, but… when he thought about it - believe it or not, he was able to with the level of intoxication he was suffering under - only one name came to mind…

And the face of a little boy with tears running down his cheeks, a real crybaby who had zero guts.

A real crybaby who gave him the scar on his face. One, lucky shot with that accursed blade was all it took.

When Dōji realized this, he slammed his arms into his chair so hard that it broken down. “Mira?! MIRA?! YOU MEAN MURA?! HE’S HERE?!” The angry demon boss picked up pieces of the broken chair and tossed them around, hitting a few of his goons and even tried to smash the otter with them. “WHY DIDN’T YOU KILL HIM, THEN?! YOU’RE SUCH A COWARD!”

“W-Wait, how was I supposed to?! There was another yōkai with him, I think- hiyaaah…!” the otter protested while dodging the pieces of the chair like a pro, “I-I mean, there was a human woman with him, b-but she reeked of dog- trust me! If he was alone, I would’ve killed him, believe it-”

The otter had grown weary, and it was thus smashed underneath a huge piece of the chair from the demon boss’ spot. Dōji didn’t like this, not one bit. The boy was back, and he had to die - no doubt about that.

But who was this woman whom the otter spoke of? The one who reeked of dog…?

WC: 1306
    TWC: 11217
    Thread TWC: 17,920

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 4th February 2021, 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Devotee of Darkness- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 15th January 2021, 12:57 pm

Whatever it was that Mythica had sensed about the mask had quickly vanished after she made eye contact with her husband once again through the holes of the construct's eyes. If it weren't for the piece of wood covering her face, Mura would've seen his wife blush slightly at his comment towards her. "Well I'm happy that you like it." She said with a grin before taking it off and facing him directly. When Mura had acquired two of the candies from the shopkeeper he had asked her if she had tried it before. Mythica thought for a moment as she observed the candy apple. She gave it a sniff before confirming this had not been something she had seen before. "Don't think I have, it smells like sugar." She noted. Not that that bothered her in the slightest, she could have candy when it suited her.

Mythica took note of the liveliness of the townsfolk as the sun began its descent on the horizon. All around the couple people were filled with delight. Mythica was confused at first, but at Mura noted shortly afterwards that this was all in preparation of the fireworks that were about to begin. Mythica couldn't lie and say she didn't feel the same excitement. It seemed contagious, or maybe it was simply the fact that she was here with Mura. It was likely the ladder, as Mythica had hugged Mura's arm tighter as they continued to walk through the streets. She had a few bites of her apple along the way and rather enjoyed it. "Your home is beautiful, Mura." She stated seemingly out of nowhere as she overlooked the landscape. "How blessed you and the rest of your people are."

Not long after did the pair make it to the tower, and with a display of magic Mura had lifted the ground beneath their feet! Mythica was taken a bit by surprise by the sudden shift, but when she gripped her husband she felt more at ease. Finally they arrived at the top and Mura had created another construct for them. Looking out over the town and the landscape beyond the pair now had the perfect viewing spot for the festivities to come. Sitting here and now Mythica felt something she couldn't say she had felt in a long time. Pure joy. Something about Mura made her so much calmer... It made her almost forget her true sinister nature... Almost.

"It's alright, though I'm not sure the shopkeeper made these out of fresh apples." She noted with a jest. With that being said, Mythica leaned her head onto Mura's shoulder as she continued staring out at the landscape beyond. As it got darker the only light from this high up came from the bustling streets below, and the soft golden glow of Mythica's eye.

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 30th January 2021, 2:48 am

A cackle escaped his lips at Mythica’s reply. He, particularly, didn’t taste anything rotten from the apples - sure, Midians were more veggies than fruities, but they still held up a standard in cultivating apples and oranges. He inspected his ringo closely, turning it around to cover all angles of the treat held between his fingers. It was smoothened by the red, sugary syrup covering it - it even reflected his face, showing the faint glow of the Guild Mark plastered onto his forehead. Spotting the Guild Mark made him wonder how things were going back in Magnolia; hopefully, nothing shocking and deadly had shown its ugly face to terrorize her citizens. Hopefully, it was easy to oversee the guild by his Aces. They could fare well without him for a few weeks…

The town had been relatively peaceful, lately… they did very well against the random troublemakers who soured up their holidays, and beyond that, nothing huge had happened. However, he had to be on guard; when they helped their clients, they no longer held back against any potential enemies, and people often thirsted for vengeance. It was a necessary detriment in his eyes - people always wanted an excuse to attack them, it felt like. They were targeted numerous times in the past, and he…

Listen, if they hung onto their old policy, then people would exploit that. He wouldn’t want that to happen to anyone else, ever again. But if… if their actions, right now, brought about new diseases, then what could he do to change it?

If only Sorano-imouto was around…

Mura’s face had grown weary all of a sudden, his brows lowering rather depressingly. His eyes widened up again when Mythica leaned on his shoulder, enjoying the view over the village coated by dark-blue rays of the changing horizon.

Well… he could always share his thoughts with her.

“Hey, Myth… can I ask you something?” he asked, turning his face towards her. In this angle, her smooth, night-black hair hit his nose and mouth, taking him aback until he… sniffed it.

“Hmmmmh… you smell wonderful… w-wait, I meant to ask-” he snapped himself back to reality, “Since you’re dealing with your business away from Magnolia, how… how’s the public view of Fairy Tail? N-Not that I really care about what people think of us, b-but most of Fiore’s citizens are our clients, so… w-well, all I want is some outside views, y’know. Something to think about after our honeymoon, when we return to the town.” He’s been feeling a little cut out from the public since the ridiculous issues in the Sorc. Mag.

It felt bad. He didn’t want to talk what was, essentially, business on a honeymoon - he wanted to sniff her hair again, he wanted to hug her, kiss her, snuggle with her and so much more. Hopefully, her reply was a quick one.

WC: 483
    TWC: 11700
    Thread TWC: 18,874

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 4th February 2021, 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 30th January 2021, 12:51 pm

Mythica's thoughts had wandered off into dream land as she blissfully relaxed on the shoulder of her husband, not wanting anything more out of life in this current moment. It was odd, but when Mythica was around Mura everything else felt so peaceful, even when the two were stuck in combat together. She wondered if he felt the same. Truth be told despite how in love Mythica was with her husband, she wasn't aware of all the daily struggles he may or may not have to go through. She wasn't a regular in Magnolia, let alone the Fairy Tail guild hall, so she couldn't say for sure what she thought Mura's home life was like. However, if his mood and facial expression was any indication, Mythica could tell that there was certainly something weighing on his mind. She could sense it almost instantly, and before Mythica had a chance to formulate a response to this change in aura he opened his mouth and asked her something first.

She blushed deeply when Mura smelt her hair, unsure if that was the reason he suddenly shifted gears but soon her internal questions were answered. Mythica's eyebrow arched slightly at his query, not at all what she had been expecting. Though Mythica could not lie to herself and say that she wasn't relieved to learn that she wasn't the source of Mura's new troubles. Instead he seemed to be worrying about the image of his guild. Odd question to ask her, but luckily for Mura Mythica was very well versed in the common folk's views and opinions on most things, since she spent a lot of her time blending in with them and learning all she could. "Fairy Tail is a fine guild, Mura.
    Most people would agree! Of course there are some questionable spots in its history but most have gotten over that... Well except maybe those people at the Magic Council but they got sticks so far up their asses that it doesn't really matter what they think."
    She answered truthfully as she took another bite of her candy apple, hoping her response could serve to sooth Mura's obvious worries. Despite what he had said she could tell that something was bothering him so she hoped this would help.

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 30th January 2021, 2:10 pm

He was a little worried. Mura loved his guild, so if people had begun to grow disdained by them again, then that would definitely affect him… just like it did back then. However, Mythica’s answer soothed his heart and gave him ease. ‘Fairy Tail is a fine guild’ hell yes, it is. “That’s great to hear. You really should stop by one day - lots of people there are curious about their Guildmaster’s phantom-like love,” he joked before sliding his right hand down to her left and embraced it with his fingers.

He gently lifted her hand up like this and intertwined his fingers with hers, letting them move forth and back and caressing her fingers in a little play. Her fingers were so… tender. They weren’t dry or rough as his own used to be after a long day of work - they had a feel to them that was alluring and delicate. It felt so natural to just do something like this, and even the faint glow of her clock eye didn’t break the mood. In fact, her eyes were so pretty… a deep, wine-red one, and a strange, honey-gold one with two arms akin to a clock. He had never really asked her about that, but he simply assumed that it was an accessory from her temporal magic. Maybe it was the source of it… or maybe not.

But it mattered little. They drew his face closer to hers as he rested his forehead on hers. “…” Should he, uh, ask her? Now? Really, right now? Maybe? It was just- no, it wasn’t just just, it was… okay, here we go. “M… M-M… M-My father, he… he…”

He remembered the access he gained to his father’s extra suite, and his heart began to skip a few beats.

“I-I have another question that I want to ask you, Myth,” he tried to push his words out before taking a deep breath, “Y-You see… I’ve been thinking lately. About how happy I am with you, and how happy you make me… more like, how natural you feel to me at this point. I, uh… okay, the point is, I was thinking if you… if you wanted to… do it? With me?”

It was silent right after he asked that. It was as if everyone down in the streets held their breaths.

“Oh my god, I must sound so dumb right now, why am I panicking-”

Seijin no Hi [Honeymoon | Mura & Mythica] - Page 2 DKNLqRr

*BOO-BO-BO-BO-BO-BOOOOOOOM!*

The first sparks emerged in the air, lighting the sky up in a yellow emergence of colors. Mura’s eyes widened as he turned his face to watch as people ignited their fireworks now; soon, the sky was filled with red, yellow, green, blue, violet, white and other colors, forming huge explosions in the air and also with a few variants forming what looked like serpentine tails.

“O-Oh, they started firing off… c-could’ve waited a minute or two,“ Mura groaned, leaning back on his mana-born couch. The lights reflected from his eyes as some creatures were manifested from the lights - silhouettes of what looked like a unicorn, then a dragon, then a huge bird of fire. Midians did not hold back.

At one point, the fireworks symbolized an inugami wearing a priest’s cloak chasing an inuki with horns sprouted out from its head, the chase of the two forming a circle which was a reference to duality and the difference between the two.

But right now, in cover of the faint sounds of the fireworks, Mura was mostly thinking… he had been wanting to do her for a long time. He had been wanting to truly, intimately indulge with her… and he also, really, really wanted to try and make a family. A family… their own family.

Such imagery of a little family with them… it almost brought him to tears.

WC: 638
    TWC: 12338
    Thread TWC: 19,890

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 4th February 2021, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 31st January 2021, 12:03 pm

Mythica thought it was sweet that Mura wanted to show her around the Fairy Tail guild hall, though it wasn't unexpected. Mythica had been with Mura for a few years now and she had never once stopped by his guild. She'd been to Magnolia many times sure, but she'd never once met Mura at Fairy Tail. She'd sneak into his house and surprise him while he slept, or they'd take valentine day strolls through the park and show up to random people's weddings. Those were truly special days for her, but Mythica had always tried to avoid getting close to any kind of guild. It wasn't really smart for a lot of working wizards to know her face, otherwise it could lead to potential complications down the road for her work. However for Mura's sake, she thought it was only fair. "I'd love to introduce myself to the wizards of your guild. After all, if they're friends with you than I'm sure they're all great!" She said with a smile.

Mythica allowed herself to be taken by Mura's subtle advances, her eyes shut as she let his hand play with her fingers, it was almost pure bliss for her. However just like before when Mura grew nervous and tried to ask a question, Mythica sensed his change in mood pretty quickly. Only this change was noticeably different than the one that had occurred only minutes before. She knew this because he was blushing immensely! Based on that fact alone Mythica could guess what Mura was preparing himself to say, but the look of him struggling to get the words out was just too precious to not let it happen. Instead Mythica tilted her head slightly and waited patiently for him to say what he needed to say. And when he finally finished her expression did not change. She just stared at him blankly for a few seconds with no emotion. After the silence hung for a solid minute did Mythica's face change. She broke into a wide smile before she began to laugh. "You're absolutely adorable." Mythica snickered before embracing her husband in a hug. "Of course, you need only have asked sooner." She whispered in his ear as the fireworks went off.

Mythica could not have lied to herself and say she had never thought about it before either. While it had never been at the top of her priority list, she was still very curious and knew that there was only one person in the entirety of the multiverse that she would give herself too. Not only that, but she knew how much Mura wanted this, and what was the point of their relationship if she couldn't make him happy as well? "We may return to your estate whenever you wish." She told him as she stared at the fireworks, watching the inuki and the priest chasing one another with a glint in her eye...

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 1st February 2021, 10:33 am

The blank look she gave him for a solid amount of seconds was scary. Was he being too weird? Too sudden? Was she surprised? I mean, they had been married for well over a year, now… okay, listen, he just admitted it! He wanted to have sex with her! What was so weird with that?! They were husband and wife; wasn’t that, like, to be expected?! Had he been too emotional about it?! Hell no, you can’t be too emotional over something as huge as this… no, he just… he didn’t know what to say now.

His mental being rested in her hands, literally… and it all led to a simple, sudden laughter. She found it funny, what he had just said. Mura’s eyes widened a little, not exactly knowing where she was going with this, but when she embraced him, he suddenly knew the answer immediately. It felt… it made him feel so dumb.

‘You need only have asked sooner’.

All of this angst was his fault… he had been holding back. This was likely the most embarrassing moment in his entire life, and it was all his fault for ‘building’ up like this. Building up emotions, lust, intimate thoughts and other bubbles inside his mind until he could finally request it to her, only to then be informed that he could’ve just told her sooner. He… he almost wanted to cry, if not for the fact that she basically gave him green lights.

Or more like ‘red lights’ in Midian slang.

While the fireworks went off and caught her attention again, Mura was in a daze… he kept thinking. He couldn’t really think of anything else right now. His head was spinning… there was only one thing he wanted to do.

Without warning, he pulled Mythica up, so she sat on his lap with her face facing right onto his. His pupils were shaped into faint, heart-shaped forms before he gently planted his lips onto hers and stole a direct kiss from her, soon caressing her tongue with his own without even thinking about it. He also wasn’t minding to caress her hips a little. His arms smoothly travelled up her torso, wanting to feel as much as possible in those sweet moments before he reluctantly separated his lips from hers again.

“Y-You feel so good… I can’t wait,” he expressed his desire to her, “Let’s go back. I… I want you so much more.”

As he rose up and held her in true bridal style, Mura smiled… in bliss. It was easy to levitate off the roof and transverse the sky over the village in the span of a minute, sheltered by the bright, glimmering lights above them. It was very romantic, but Mura paid no attention to the fireworks anymore. His eyes were locked onto his lover’s. Only her.

Seijin no Hi [Honeymoon | Mura & Mythica] - Page 2 RvLCwmF

Once Mura had returned to the estate with her, he used the key that his father gave him to open the door into a separate, smaller house at the other end of their large garden. It served as an illustrious guest house, but for special occasions, Miki allowed Mura to spend his first night with his wife here. The strong colors sure spoke volumes about the quality that this guest house possessed, but the atmosphere was on point.

Once they were inside, Mura couldn’t help himself. He almost lunged himself over Mythica, pinning her down to the bed in contrast to all the times that she had him pinned down, his fiery eyes locked onto hers. “… M-Mythica… Mythica, Mythica, Mythica…!” he almost moaned in a state of arousal, “Thank you… f-for everything, y’know. You’ve really helped me out a lot, throughout these weird late years. B-But you’ve gotten too used to teasing me and playing with my feelings… I-I don’t mind it from time to time, seeing you in my bed more and more, but right now…” His right hand slid down from her warm, porcelain-like cheek down to her chest.

And the next kiss of his would lead into one thing or the other as their clothes spilled over the bed.

The screen faded to black as a view of the garden outside was shown, coated by the faint light of the stars above. A string could be heard playing a delicate melody, echoing across the plain, while a few lilies scattered their leaves…

-----

On the next morning, Mura had slept in… he had yet to show signs of a new man, but he was happy. Oh boy, was he happy. Over a year of pent-up arousal was released in full over the course of one night… and hopefully, he performed well to Mythica’s delight. The night… it ran as a repeating video in his dreams as he quietly snored on, his limbs spread out in maximum comfort, trying to embrace his wife even in his sleep…

WC: 815
    TWC: 13153
    Thread TWC: 21,192

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 4th February 2021, 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 2nd February 2021, 10:37 am

Mythica kind of felt a little bad for making Mura wait for so long for something he clearly had wanted for a while. She was used to teasing him and it always brought her such delight to see his flustered reactions, though she knew it would all come to an end some day. Today seemed to be that day where Mythica no longer needed to tease, but to finally fulfill the wishes he had been yearning for. Of course Mythica had wanted it as well, though she never really thought about it as much. Just being with Mura was enough to satisfy her, everything else was a bonus! To think that after these years its finally led to this moment. Odd to be sure that they never had done it sooner, especially after being married for so long, but that was mostly Mythica's fault. Not only had she never asked before, but for a lot of the time she wasn't with Mura. Mythica had her own dealings all across the kingdom that required frequent attention. She was glad she could take some time off for this very special trip though...

After Mythica had given her answer, Mura wasted no time taking his wife back to his estate. Not that Mythica minded, in fact she much preferred to be with Mura over watching the fireworks, no matter where that ended up being. When the two arrived in the suite Mythica was taken back a bit by how fancy it was. Mura's father was certainly pulling out all the stops to help his son get with her. Not that he needed the help, as it was no secret just how much Mythica had fallen for her husband. Of course it never hurt to give them their own private room either.

Before long Mythica felt the beating heart of her significant other rise dramatically, and hers did the same. Without warning she was pinned against the bed, her face flushing red as she stared into Mura's eyes, only a few inches away from her own mismatched gaze. Her usual confident grin had all but vanished into a look of pure awe as Mura spoke softly to her, thanking her for being with him. It was one of the few times Mythica showed herself to be vulnerable, allowing Mura to take the lead. She didn't mind it one bit. "I love you so much..." Was all Mythica could mutter in response before their lips met and the night continued on...

For some reason Mythica didn't sleep that night. The fact that both of them were awake for most of it was partly the reason for it, but once things had settled down and Mura had fallen into a slumber Mythica could only lie there completely still, hugged tightly in his embrace as her eyes watched his face. Despite not having any experience in this field before, Mura certainly knew how to treat his woman. She had no complaints about that at all. When the sun's morning rays began to trickle through the windows Mythica's eyes twitched slightly, getting used to the light.

When Mura eventually awoke, the first thing he'd see was Mythica's golden eye staring directly at him. She hugged his arm, burying half her face in her pillow as she silently lay there, waiting patiently for her partner to awaken. "Good morning." She stated in a whisper, still covered in their shared blanket over her bare body. "That was the best night of my entire life, Mura... Please." Mythica started to say before her gaze shifted away from his for a slight moment. Her mood had almost changed instantly. Instead of love, there was a slight quiver in her voice as if she was being fearful of something. She shifted her body closer to his, pressing against him and hugging him more tightly as her head rested on his shoulder. "Never go away.." She finally said, a small tear streaming from her golden eye as she said this...

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 2nd February 2021, 11:40 am

Zzz…

His sleep was peaceful. There was zero stress in his heart, and his skin felt so warm and comfortable. The blanket did the trick and kept them both warm for the last part of the night where they actually got some sleep, but unlike Mythica, Mura actually slept heavily. Like a bear in hibernation. It was his own, little paradise deep inside his mind.

The sun’s orange rays hit his face too, causing him to cringe and wake up. “U-Uhmm…” Mura yawned, immediately noticing Mythica’s golden eye staring right back at him from his side. She had probably slept too… she looked a little fatigued, though. Maybe he had been too energetic last night? Then again, they didn’t have any obligations for this noon, so they could always just stay in bed. If she wanted to sleep, then he would let her… but he wanted to have some more fun with her.

She gave a quick approval of the night, a 10/10 given by her words. Damn, he had never felt so proud of himself before. “… Glad to hear that. You didn’t kick me in the groin this time, too, so I enjoyed it a lot myself,” he commented with a snicker, but he was cut shot when he noticed that a tear trickled down he face. Her words reached him, a little out of the blue but still somewhat understandable.

He embraced her when she held him tightly, their bodies firmly pressed against each other as he replied: “I’m not going anywhere. It’s still our honeymoon, right? Or was that only yesterday? But we’re still - nevermind, hnng-”

It tickled, having her press up against him like that. When he was about to give in to his desires once more, however-

“G’morning, lovebirds! Was only a matter of time, eh, Mura?! So proud of you, my boy! Look at that scenery, Zirconis! Two young lovers in the bed of paradise, and Mura’s first too! I mean, technical- AHYARUHARGARAHRAGH, NO! WAIT, I’M BURNING! HELP, SOMEBODY QUENCH THE FIRES! OH MY GOD, IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!! WHAT IS THIS?!!? AHGARHAGRHAGRA!!!”

Kyuken flew into the house and flew out just as quickly as a flame engulfed his spirit ball form, causing quite the commotion for Mura who wanted to stay in the moment a little longer. Well, life. “Well, we should go make some breakfast now, at the kitchen next to the room… but I’m still a little tired, y’know… and the bedsheets are so warm and cozy… and there’s a tent there… shit, I mean, what I meant was- uhh… *cough*”

He suddenly pushed his lips out like a brat, a facial expression he had mastered in his many years as an officially registered ‘shota’.

“I need energizer. Bitte.”

He was feeling so jolly, pulling off such a silly play just to ask for a good morning kiss.

It was a trap, however…

WC: 484
    TWC: 13637
    Thread TWC: 22,342

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 4th February 2021, 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 2nd February 2021, 12:54 pm

Mura felt so warm. Mythica wished she could stay in this spot with him forever. For some reason, even unexplainable to the time wizard she felt some wave of emotion when she embraced Mura. Like a fleeting dream she had had so many years ago suddenly popped back into her memory, only to be washed away. It felt so familiar but so foreign at the same time. It was something she didn't know how to describe, but whatever it was it gave her instant peace. His words also contributed to this, the sound of his voice calming Mythica's nerves whenever she heard it. He attempted to diffuse any serious feelings with a light joke about an incident in their past. Luckily it worked and Mythica's mind snapped back to reality, chuckling slightly when she heard his quip. To Mythica's credit that kick between the legs wasn't exactly her fault, it was just reflex. Not that she had felt particularly bad about it afterwards though, but that was besides the point!

"The rest of our lives could be our honeymoon if we wanted them to be." Mythica giggled in response. However, before either one of them could say anything further their solitude was abruptly interrupted by the sound of the familiar ghost's voice intruding on their time. Mythica watched Kyuken congratulate Mura before some invisible force lit him aflame, and with his exit Mythica laughed slightly, only for the embarrassment he must've caused Mura for him to react in the way he did. "Well, I'm glad that you don't let them come EVERYWHERE with you." She said as the ghost left the room. It had honestly been a thought that escaped Mythica's mind, but it was a valid one. From what she could remember Kyuken and Zirconis seemed to always trail Mura around. To think that they did so in the bedroom as well was a bit unsettling, but thankfully Mura denied them that pleasure.

As Mura complained and hinted Mythica would interrupt him by wrapping her arms around his shoulders and press his head directly into hers, giving him a long and well deserved kiss. When their lips parted Mythica stared at him with an almost seductive gaze. "You talk too much sometimes..." She said with a velvet tone. Without warning the girl then proceeded to lift herself over and on top of Mura, pulling the covers over them both...

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 3rd February 2021, 4:58 am

Well, this was just wonderful. Kyuken and Zirconis sure broke the mood for a brief instant, but the moment they were gone, Mura and Mythica were back at indulging in each other just like the night leading up to this pleasant dawn. Despite it being a second try, it was just as sparking and, at times, ravenous as the first, with Mura showing a side of himself that he had done his best to conceal for a long time; a side that thirsted for passion and satisfaction, to indulge in all the life’s most intimate pleasures with the woman right in front of him…

When the scene gained light again, the room looked like it had caught a few, gentle winds from the windows. It caused the curtains to flicker a little, revealing a few colorful leaves blown across the garden. The sheets of the bed as well as the blanket was thrashed about during their mating, indicating just how wild and dynamic it had gotten. How many positions? How many times? How long?

What else was there to expect from a young man with years of saved fuel in his gutter?

Although, while resting with his arms and legs spread out, while Mythica was laying somewhere cozy herself, Mura noticed that the legged food desk next to them now held a dish with bowls of steaming miso soup, rice and side dishes with grilled fish blanketed with dried seasoned seaweed. Two cups of hot green tea were placed there too, and then there was a scroll… the seal wasn’t from the Kensho, though - they had another symbol-

Wait, who placed it there? Was it…?

That meant that whoever placed the breakfast and scroll there - who was likely one of the two twins - had done so completely undetected! D-Did they sneak in while Mura and Mythica were having their magical bout? Did they witness-

Mura’s face turned completely white upon realizing this as he rose up from the large pillow. He… did Mythica notice? No, no, he couldn’t let her know… she’d be shattered with embarrassment. Just… oh dear… hopefully, whoever had brought them their breakfast was considerate. Like Tsurara; please, dear God, let it have been her!

“… It… *cough* Oh, hey, look, breakfast is ready!” Mura proclaimed before picking up the legged dish from the table and placed it right above his lap, his birthday suit still covered somewhat by the curled blanket, “Please, help yourself with some miso soup or grilled fish… hmh…”

The scroll began to catch his attention now. Upon picking it up, he glared at the seal in an attempt to try and figure out where it came from. It was gilded in gold, but the symbol was a very symmetrical flower… or some kind of depiction of the sun. He tore the seal off and opened the seal, reading out its contents:

Greetings and blessings upon the receiver of this letter. Allow its contents to be relayed to Kensho Mura.

The locals were kind to inform me of the couple who visited the village’s shrine during Seijin no Hi - you two have become quite famous among the young boys and girls, like many newly-wed couples and lovers are when watched strolling across the roads. If that is the case with you and the delightful lady, then please accept my blessings. May your life flourish with love in heart, body and soul, and may your children’s laughter echo through the walls of your home.

I witnessed that you conversed with an ancient spirit at the shrine. That and your name revealed that you’re quite a famous wizard from ours, but that you’ve resided in Fiore for many years. Forgive me for my curiosity and selfish feelings, but I want to meet you again. The Onmyōryō have faced an awkward issue that only your presence can solve, so I besiege you to meet up with me at the bureau in Minazawa as soon as possible. And if this sudden request from me is too worrisome, that it may ruin the intention of your presence in Midi for which I do not intend to do - regardless of what the reason is - then let your wife accompany you and safeguard your courage, and the rest will show itself when we meet again.

I hope that you will, at least, consider my request. Time is not on my side today. From Michizawa Akihito, sealed with the approval of the Midijin Onmyōryō.

“… Hey, take a look at this,” Mura asked his clock-eyed lover as he held the contents of the scroll opened fo her to read. She would likely want to know what this was all about, and he didn’t want to sound too abrupt to brake their quality time together, in which reading the contents herself was preferable.

WC: 807
    TWC: 14444
    Thread TWC: 23,549

Last edited by Mura Kensho on 4th February 2021, 6:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Themes:
    Mythica
    Mythica

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mythica 3rd February 2021, 1:08 pm

The day was kind of hazy for Mythica afterwards, she didn't really remember how long they'd been in bed or what time it was. Not that it mattered much to her though, seeing as she was happy just being with Mura. There was an odd smell though that Mythica's nose picked up on and it seemed Mura had taken notice of it as well. Pushing herself up curiously she noticed the food that had been placed next to their bed and Mura proclaimed that breakfast had been made! Mythica found it rather odd, she didn't remember Mura getting out of bed and making that, only to get back in with her? Well whatever the case may be, she wasn't about to turn it down. After all the energy the two had used up during the night she was certainly ready to eat something, and it smelled amazing.

Mythica took little notice to the letter that Mura had received, deciding to enjoy her food next to her husband with a cheerful grin on her face. That was until Mura brought it to her attention. "Hm?" She looked over his shoulder at the contents of said letter. Her mismatched gaze scanned the page pretty quickly, reading all the info with a blank expression before turning to Mura and kissing him lightly on his cheek. Both her arms wrapped around his back and clasping together over his stomach as she leaned her head on his back. "Seems like my celebrity husband is needed somewhere again." She said with a light sigh, knowing all too well the importance of such a request but still not wanting to leave this position. At some point during the night Mythica's hair became a tangled mess, her long black locks were glowing over her shoulders and made her look quite tired. With a loud yawn she outstretched her arms before rubbing her eyes and looking back at Mura.

"Well, should I get my guns ready?"

Mythica's Theme:
    Mura Kensho
    Mura Kensho

The Ghost Slayer

The Ghost Slayer

Character Sheet

Post by Mura Kensho 4th February 2021, 6:49 am

Yup, being a celebrity rarely gave you enough peace, but at least Mura wasn’t blue-balled this time. He could definitely take a visit to Minazawa again…

His face blanked out for a long moment. He seemed to have zoned out for one reason or another. Images ran through his head of… of back when he was an active Onmy ōji

With his little bureau that he was a part of.

When all of them died, and he ran away. Far, far away from Midi… all the way to Fiore, where a new life began.

And now, he was going back to where it all started. His career as a mage. His Midijin arts. His heartly wounds.

He had a chance to confront them.

“…” He even zoned out from Mythica’s question. It took a few seconds before he shook his head and nodded: “S-Sure. Minazawa is a big leap from our own, little village. I wonder how it looks today.”

Reluctantly, he bid the bed farewell for now and rose up on his feet, attempting to reach out for his yukata when he noticed its absence. There was a slight sound of… something splashing behind the wall, so Mura approached the window and looked over only to spot Suzaku, Kuro and Shiro hiding underneath the window frame outside with their clothes being washed by a nearby washing board.

Those little devils…

WC: 233
    TWC: 14677
    Thread TWC: 24,109

1x 100y-Quest WC = 22,000
    1x C-Rank Quest WC = 2,000
    WC in excess = 109

Themes:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 4:13 pm