Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

♜ Flashbacks ♜

Dagda
    Dagda

Richie Rich- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 34,736

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Leviathan
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

♜ Flashbacks ♜ Empty ♜ Flashbacks ♜

Post by Dagda 4th December 2019, 7:43 pm

Space Dad
    Dagda
    Just call it an adventure and it ain’t so bad!
    Job: Free Form
    Post Word Count: 563
    Job Word Count: 563/500
    Muse: x/10
    Music: Song Link
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    "We have to take action!" Dagda shouted, slamming his fist on the stone table before him. His voice reverberated through the room. His father, Frederick, standing behind the large stone desk in his study, jumped at the action. Dagda was frustrated with how blind his father was. Why was it so hard for him to understand that they were being used and manipulated?

Dagda's father shook his head sadly at his son. "It shames me to hear such heresy from you, son," he began with a hefty sigh. "Ever since childhood you’ve been spewing this nonsense! Why would you think the Mizi have ill intentions? They help us thrive and protect us.”

"Can’t you see that they are a toxic leech on our people?" Dagda retorted, beginning to pace the room. The granite walls felt too close. He desired nothing more than to rip out of his human skin and go destroy a mountain or two. "There must be some way to free ourselves from this worshipping lifestyle." He turned heel on his father, staring at him with fierce brown eyes. Frederick wouldn’t meet the Leviathan’s gaze.

"The Mizi have helped us for centuries, Dag. They don’t want to harm us.”

Dagda stormed up to the table and slapped his hands down, leaning closer. "Have you been turning your cheek your whole life, Pa? Have you noticed the lives they've picked off over the years? How can you continue to worship them when they caused the accident that killed Adamina?"

Frederick stood quietly, the solemn silence winding around the two like a thick smoke. Dagda glared. "I want my son to be able to live in a world where he doesn't have to wonder which of his comrades will die next. I want him to be able to live a happy and comfortable life not ruled by false gods! How can you just stand by and watch our warriors and women and children be picked off one by one? Are you so blinded by tradition and belief that you're willing to sacrifice more lives?"

"There is no need to 'escape' this lifestyle Dagda! We have lived it for centuries and will continue to do so!" Frederick growled. He was beginning to grow frustrated. "You may be Leviathan but the people will back the Mizi. They are our protectors!"

Dagda scoffed and turned his back to his father, taking deep breaths to prevent himself from lashing out. All he wanted was change for his son. The baby boy was his world and Dag would do anything he possibly could to make his future easier. An ache had begun to fill his heart, hurting for his people. He was the one they had trusted to become Leviathan and lead them, protect them, and serve them. It wasn't easy to do since the members of the Council - like his father - would not allow change!

Dagda paced to the door and paused. "My people will stand with me when all the Mizian wrongdoings are exposed," he growled, his voice quiet and menacing. "The seeds of rebellion have been planted, Pa. We will make change and rid our people of this unjust rule." With that, he exited the room, his words hanging in the silence. His father let out another sigh and sat at the stone desk, his head placed in his hands with exasperation.
    @tagged
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 2:54 pm