Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tea for Two (Medeia

Tea for Two (Medeia - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea for Two (Medeia

Post by Guest 9th October 2019, 10:30 am

“Do you not understand just how empty your threats are?” Medeia answered, sounding slightly frustrated by the doll’s sudden fiery outburst. She could clearly see the look of anger in the girl’s eye although the witch was surprisingly mild herself, despite the defiance. “There is nothing that you can do and it makes no difference to me whether you give me your cooperation or not. I am just as comfortable about leaving you bound and gagged in here permanently, if you continue to give me this attitude, as I am with taking you out on missions with me. The choice is entirely yours, Aoi.” Muttering a word or two, Medeia’s hand would briefly become a claw again and after placing it on the girl’s cheek, she would start to forcibly pull it downwards, leaving a rather ugly scratch mark on the flawless porcelain doll’s face. “I hate to have to resort to such an act, my dear but it appears as though you are not taking my words seriously enough.”

The girl clearly believed her own words about her supposed freedom but was it truly freedom? A part of her wondered why she even cared that much about the whole situation but there was that obsessive spark that refused to go away, no matter what. Still, she relented slightly on her own aggressive stance on the subject and took a more neutral view, sounding more curious than anything at this point, “Do you not feel envy towards those around you who are able to experience those sensations that you are not? Does it not make you feel like a painter gone blind or a composer gone deaf? When I said I pitied you, it was not meant as an insult or in a condescending way. What I meant to say was that this body of yours may seem like heaven to you but whenever I look at it, I cannot help but see it like a cage.” She would briefly glance at the mirror and her expression would seem genuine enough, “You can hug your mother but cannot feel the warmth that comes from the hugh, only the emptiness of what you have lost.”

The girl’s last comment caused a slightly mischievous look to cross Medeia’s features and she would lower her head so that she could whisper into Aoi’s ear, “Just because I can introduce you to a new body does not mean the end of your doll form, does it? Did I ever say that I would not allow you to return to that form if you wished? There is an appeal to this form of yours but I am just as interested in what goes on……” she would briefly place her still clawed hand to the top of Aoi’s head, “In here,” before moving the claw to the doll’s heart, “And in here as well.”

Returning her claw back to normal, she would briefly pause and then add, “Mind, body and soul. It takes all three to make a person unique, not just one.”

(508 Words)
    (Total WC: 7162)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 
    Lineage : Eternal Winter
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Diana Winchester
    Experience : 878,360

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lucky Rainbow
    Second Skill: Winter Wonderland
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 9th October 2019, 1:12 pm

Frankly, this woman was getting on her nerves. Her attitude was beginning to become harder for her to want to be cooperative simply because this woman would not drop the whole thing. The better question was starting to turn to if she should just give in and let her see her spirit form. If anything, it would be easier to escape in a spirit that can shift through walls. But that would mean every public act she would do would be known by someone. Someone out there outside of her guild would be aware that she wasn’t who she was trying to be, and that information could not be obtained. Though the fact of the matter was the longer this went on, the more she seemed to be leaned towards her forceful giving in to putting Sakura into a normal body. Then god knows if she would ever go back... she couldn’t trust it.

The doll simply shook her head no to her questions. She simply never felt that way anymore. At first, she may have. The thoughts did bare down on her harshly over not being able to do those kinds of things again. ”I won’t lie... I did at one point. But I grew to accept the fact that there was more to life than just being able to feel things physically. That people will like you for who you are, not what you are. So what if I can’t feel? I’m alive and I can think for myself! That’s all that matters to me now and I won’t change a thing for it.” This level of acceptance to her was older to her, so maybe it was this feeling that allowed her the ability to have a spirit med body with feelings like a normal person.

Again, Medeia sunk down next to the dolls head and began to whisper to her. Her interests lies heavily in what she thought and what went on inside of her. At first she looked on, but after a moment she had looked away in a bit of aggravation at the claw mark she made on her porcelain. ”I have been telling you both. I don’t need some physical body to tell you otherwise how I feel or what I know!” She bore her fangs for only a moment, but in knowing how it was going so far, she just quieted down and caved. This wasn’t for her well being she was fighting for. She had to keep reminding herself why and if this was the only way, she couldn’t get through or around this woman’s stubbornness.

”You need to remove the collar... then I’ll do it.” Her eyes looked toward the mirror. She could hardly look Medeia in the eyes, but she did. It was easy to tell the hesitation in her giving in, but she had to. ”The only way I can do it if this collar is taken off. And note I said can, not will.” A bit of a snarky reply at the end, but once it would be taken off, if at all, she would seemingly burst forward from the doll body. An averaged sized teenage girl, her long, light blue hair tied up into twintails and held up by some oblong looking square accessories. Her clothes were simply a pair of pink pajamas and a pair of white slippers. ”Please don’t mind the clothes. I didn’t really anticipate needing to be in the public eye today... but here you are.” She would turn around to show her face, her arms folded at her chest for once. ”Now please, do not tie me up again. I’ll be fully cooperative and would at least like to talk before you do anything... please.” She seemed completely at ease, even comfortable in this form. Almost as though she’d been accustomed to it for a while.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 9th October 2019, 2:24 pm

To say that Medeia was annoyed by what had just transpired would be an understatement. She had, out of curiosity more than anything, removed the collar, only to find her now holding what appeared to be an empty shell. The witch was livid and beneath her calm interior, lay a bubbling anger that she kept locked inside. This revelation of Aoi’s spirit form put into doubt every word that the girl had spoken up until this point and suspicion was quickly running rampant through the angel’s mind. That was not to say that she did not somewhat admire the doll for being able to hold off her verbal barrage for so long but that was not even close to enough to soothe the black haired woman’s anger. In truth, she should probably have been happy that she had eventually won the tussle but that did not seem to comfort her at all.

Her eyes would briefly look over this spirit form and she could not help but feel a slightly different vibe from it. The doll form had that icy and cold appeal and Aoi had mostly stuck to that state of mind during their conversation but Medeia could not help but think that this one was a little different. It looked vulnerable and the slayer began to ponder her options about how to best handle the situation. The girl could try and make a break for it but would be leaving her doll form behind at the witch’s mercy, which was hardly what she was feeling at that moment.

“You had better make the explanation that you are about to give incredibly good,” Medeia said, the only sign of her anger being a slight touch of annoyance in her tone, “I must say that you tell a convincing lie, my dear, if nothing else.” She chose her words carefully and there was a slightly different aura being given off by her at that point. Her original playfulness had been replaced by a slightly harder tone, as though she was listening more intently to the girl’s words. “I suppose this means that everything you have told me up until now has been mere fiction? Just a web of lies that you have been trying to weave to keep me from finding out the truth?”

The witch would give the girl the chance to speak but a look began to develop in her eye that was saying that it would be a single one. As she waited, she would play around slightly with the collar, still in her hand and pondered to herself about just what would happen if she placed it around the doll’s neck now? Would it lock the girl out of her doll’s body? It was an interesting thought and the witch toyed with the idea of trying it out, if things turned for the worst. That of course depended on how badly Aoi wished to retain her doll form of course although if anything the doll had said had been true, then she surely would not wish to just abandon it. How things had changed.

(519 Words)
    (Total WC; 7681)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 10th October 2019, 7:44 am

The feeling she had now— among regret, had been something she hadn’t felt in a long time. Even under the pressure of blackmail and threats, this was such a foreign feeling to her anymore that to feel it now was almost panic inducing... had it not been what would happen in a case like that. Her heart was racing. A small, but nice perk of her sleeping looking doll body that sat still in Medeia’s lap, she didn’t have a heart to worry about. Though if she wanted to be that technical about it, could that have attributed to her not having any care for the things the Black Rose mafia did before? Or even some of the things that her guild does now? Was that even something she cared about? In the end, it was more justly for things to be done in more simple ways... but was it resting on her conscious well? Actually... yes. The only thing was, she’d never taken someone’s life herself. Nor has she ever been in a situation like it.

As she now stood in her alternative form, the nervousness of her lying had begun to give her thoughts. How angered this woman would feel and end up taking it out on her physically. If she’d gone through the trouble of what she did before, adding in corporal punishments wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibilities. Hopefully it wouldn’t though... she could try to talk her down from the ledge of rage. Try being the key word. ”Thank you, Miss Medeia. I’m adept at making others believe what I want them to. It helps using a doll that just looks like a child to some. The innocence really fools them if you do it in the right way.” She replied, her eyes glancing away while a polished finger nail scratched her cheek like some nervous tick.

As for being accused of lying the entire time, Sakura couldn’t help but shake her head in a light manner. She didn’t lie about much at all. The only continual lie she had going for her was that her name was Aoi, and frankly, the blue hair and the polished nails would only seem to encourage that lie. At least.. she would hope it could. ”Everything I told you with the exception of this form was the truth. I hardly use this appearance at all since I was freely able to on my own. I do fear one day this will succumb to the same illness I had, so I don’t like to use it. But time to time, mostly on birthdays do I use it. It’s a present for my mom. To be able to hug me again and feel me hugging her back. I don’t expect you to understand fully, but know that I will stand here and defend every single feeling I had while on that body. No matter what you put me through.”

Now she returned to that fiery glare of emotions. She wasn’t going to fight back. She was disadvantaged, unmatched, and most likely underpowered. Her skills in combat were C rank, but at best, her deception was easily close to S. Instead of trying to do anything extreme, the yokai simply walked over to a table kept nearby the window, picking up a chair and walking it back to the front of the bed, setting it down. Fixing it to face directly at Medeia, she sat down in the chair and stared down her captor without a glint of fear or intimidation. ”I’m sure you have more questions for me, so please feel free to ask me all you want. I’m not going anywhere yet.” Her stern choice of words was something even she didn’t expect, but it was important to her she see this through.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 10th October 2019, 9:12 am

The angel made no effort to stop Aoi as the now turquoise haired figure started moving some of her furniture around. She had listened to every word spoken and Medeia was processing every syllable for the slightest hint of deception. Her guard was most definitely up and her obsessive purple gaze never left the girl’s face, with a look that could pierce through the hardest of metals. It was difficult not to respect her somewhat for her talents and the witch was willing to admit that she had underestimated her fortitude, even though she did not say anything of the sort verbally. Aoi’s words up until her final ones were reasonable and did nothing to irritate the witch any further, however, she just had to make that mistake at the end and add an almost superior tone to her and that enough to cause a reaction.

One moment, it would seem that Medeia was on the bed and the next, she would appear on Aoi’s lap, straddling her with her face close to the girl’s, “You are not listening to me, are you? It is not your decision when and if you leave, it is mine. Save your attitude for someone who cares. Your future hangs entirely on this next part of her conversation and I suggest that you make your words count because I have a suspicion that my spells will work just as well on your current form than your doll one? Tell me that I am wrong.” Her words were as clear as crystal, although her eyes were not quite at the point of becoming glazed with anger. She was close but the witch had learned long ago that blind rage never suited her, which was why she had not already snapped. How often did lashing out angrily get her the results she desired? Almost never.

“It is rather difficult to believe anything that you say at this point,” she would continue from her new position, “I do have questions for you but how do I know that I will get an honest answer if I do? There is much that I would like to know about this new form of yours but I wonder if perhaps that is something that can be better done by toying with this form in the same way that I have your doll one. Do not mistake me, this is not a threat, just what seems to be the most effective way of getting the information that I desire. There is a question mark now, every time a word passes your lips. You have revealed your deceptive nature to me and part of me wonders just what you use those skills for. It seems that you have an uncanny gift for arousing my curiosity, Aoi, my dear little enigma. I want to know who you truly are, beneath all the lies and subterfuge.”

Her face was inches from the girl’s and for a moment, the look on the witch’s face was something quite different.

(504 Words)
    (Total WC: 8185)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 10th October 2019, 10:36 am

Being allowed to set herself up now in the sole chair what seemed to be the center of the room was a little unsettling, but she was establishing herself a point. She was going to make a stand and set things straight. The thing that was ruining her was that she had let her story slip, her identity ruined over the fear in losing her mother. It was something she didn’t expect and never anticipated it. Never again. So long as she could help it, Medeia would be the only person outside of her guild master to know of her mother’s existence let alone where it was she lived.

The surprise on her face was pure and genuine. Seeing Medeia moving closer at first was a fearful thought, but being pinned to the chair as she was strattled by her was completely new and terrifying to be honest. The look in her eyes she spoke told her just how mad she actually was and it wasn’t anything she could laugh off at all. In fact, the stare she gave back was blatantly showing how terrified she had been. Her eyes were shaking more than her body, almost like it was paralyzed with fear. ”I-I didn’t mean it like that. I just think you misunderstood how I meant it...” She couldn’t take her eyes off of that glare. ”I said yet only because I know I can’t get out of here safely... I was just meaning yet as a sign of show that.. that you didn’t permit me to.” This was pressure and fear she didn’t think she could feel towards another person.

But she moved along. She didn’t like the way she had answered all of her questions and frankly it couldn’t be blamed. She’d been skilled at lying, but never once thought she was the best. Some people were just a lot easier to fool than others. Medeia was just someone who seemed to never take no for an answer and it caused her to fall apart. A hell of a way for a learning experience. Well, it wasn’t like she could be in trouble for giving the surface of her life out. ”Do whatever it is you planned to do, but it isn’t going to change what you get out of me...” She started, giving a sigh and sitting more firmly against the back of her chair. ”I used to be a part of a guild a year or so ago, one that had an inner circle of a mafia family of sorts. Their jobs were hidden from the council because of their more.. nefarious choices of tasks and what not. Not all members were part of it and an equal amount never knew it existed.” She took a moment and paused, giving Med any moment to speak or do something she’d be wanting to do.

”Once the guild had disbanded, I ended up leaving for a boarding school for a little while. Very nice place if you wanna go away somewhere...” Her eyes averted, more of an obvious jab at her leaving for a while. But joking of course. ”But every single thing I told you otherwise has been the truth. I swear to you it is.” If she could still have the position to look Medeia in the eyes, she would. If she didn’t, she would just remain silent and let her take in the information. It wasn’t going to be over any time soon, she feared.

Post by Guest 10th October 2019, 11:29 am

The girl was crumbling and it was all too clear to see, which caused Medeia to feel a sense of satisfaction. The once confident girl was now seeming to be falling into a state of panic and fear, those mental shields that had once been so strong had now turned to dust. Medeia pondered to herself about how much of that was from her actions and how much of it was due to the girl no longer being in her doll body. Perhaps it was an even split between the two but whatever it was, the effect was obvious now. Aoi was no longer the smart mouthed girl that she had been a short time ago, that was for certain. The look in her eye would not change as the now spiritual girl spoke and she listened to every single word spoken, her gaze almost penetrating in nature.

The girl’s story was interesting enough and Medeia thought that it was probably true although assuming it was entirely was something that she was no longer going to assume. Aoi was gifted with the tricks of the tongue and even now, the witch would not be surprised if she was still not desperately trying to slip a few details past the slayer. However, for the moment, she was satisfied with the part of the tale told to her, even though that was hardly all she wished to know. She had spoken of her past but what had she been doing before her capture? Who was this girl loyal to now? These were the next questions that were starting to form and now that the witch was in full command, she had no reason not to try and push forward and find out more.

“Then what, my dear?” Medeia answered, her right hand gently stroking the spirit’s long locks, her gaze locked on to the girl’s, “I know about your family and I now know about your past but what of the present? I am certain that a resourceful girl such as yourself has not already banded with another mafia family or organisation? You have defied me with numerous statements and threats but not once have you mentioned that someone would come looking for you or hunt me down, looking for vengeance. I find that most intriguing, Aoi. Tell me about what you are doing these days, now that is all behind you.”

Her probing was endless and it would seem as though one question answered only seemed to cause her to ask three more. The witch’s obsessive curiosity was insatiable, more than a desire but a need almost. She wanted everything that this girl knew and every sensation that she had felt in her life. There were many types in Errings Rising but Medeia had yet to find anyone who had quite the same nature as her, much to her frustration. They were just mindless brutes for the most part and there was nothing that she could gain from them. She wished for something more intimate, that fed her eternal need for control.

(512 Words)
    (Total WC: 8697)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 10th October 2019, 12:21 pm

It wasn’t hard to tell that Medeia knew how fearful Sakura was in this moment. She was good at masking those things as a doll, but in this form she was more like a child than she was a normal person. Before, she was able to do this flawlessly, but in the meantime that she was away in school, she had grown softer... it annoyed her greatly that she was like this, but here it was. But it had seemed like she was getting nowhere with her being like this. She had to get out there more, being the old Sakura that she used to be. It was going to work, it would only need some time. Though that time would need to be now, it wasn’t going to, sadly.

Now the woman straddling her had begun to toy with her hair just a little bit. It felt strange, but flattering. Strange how different things could be when she wasn’t really used to a certain thing and then having it happen. Then what? She wanted more from her? There was no end to the interrogation that was going on until she felt satisfied to know how to bend the spirit to her fullest will. What she had to constantly keep in her mind was the one thing that just never be told. It was the reason only the doll had the stamp to begin with. This body didn’t know it existed unless extreme conditions called for it. As long as she remembered that, she had nothing to worry about.

Sakura gave a small, self-assuring nod as Medeia continued to come around to what she actually wanted. Who was she loyal to? She could say her mother, but the sarcastic comment would probably retort in some physical harm and that wasn’t what she wanted. She’d get through this with as little pain as possible. ”No, ma’am. I’ve joined no other type of place. What I joined before was never an intentional thing, but what it did was teach me. I learned to socialize again and I had lost that with the years prior to my mishap.” She paused, her eyes darting to the doll then back to Med. ”I learned to be a normal person again and I don’t need to rely on a place like that to keep that going. It gave me social confidence that I lacked for years.”

A smile broke. She, despite the whole situation at hand, smiled. She was genuinely happy to have that confidence and held onto it. ”Besides, they were like a second family to me. I couldn’t betray them by banding with another place. I’d want to be by their side should they ever come back.” Clearing her throat once she finished, Sakura leaned back,her arms still to her side. ”But since I came back, I intended to fulfill a dream of an old dear friend of mine and some old summons whom I knew for a while. And that was to be an idol.” she gave a wink, her left hand raised up and making a bit of an angled peace sign. ”I did a talent show one year in school, trying to keep to breaking my shell. I didn’t know what to do, so I did the only thing I knew I could do; sing. The whole auditorium was ecstatic, and in that moment I knew when i was done, what I wanted to do. It takes cunning and skill to be on stage and break the ice of intimidating crowds. So that’s what I’m doing now. I’m a solo act working my way to being a phenom.”

Post by Guest 10th October 2019, 2:19 pm

“I think that what you seek is control,” Medeia would comment after pondering over Aoi’s words for a few moments, “Something that I always desire. Your singing has the ability to captivate the hearts and minds of those who hear it, which is strangely similar to how a magic of mine works.” It was an interesting coincidence but given the similarities that had already been proven between the two of them, the witch was not all that surprised. “It is strange that the more I hear you speak, the more that I see myself when I was first released from that prison of mine. I am starting to wonder if it was fate that brought us together, my dear.” She spoke in a silky tone, which was deliberate, innocent and yet slightly frightening at the same time. The anger was subsiding at this stage but she her guard was still up.

So you wander the world, using your vocal talents to make yourself famous, while trying to restore the confidence that you have lost at the same time?” she would then ask, sounding quite neutral on the subject, “I must admit that I find it strange that you would choose to remain alone though. I can understand the need for independence and I admit that even though I have the mark of this guild on my flesh, there are times where I desire to leave the nest, as it were. Oh, I know that I will outlive this guild and its members but still, it can be quite a chore at times. In a way, I feel slightly envious that you have that particular freedom.”

Choosing that moment to stand up and move around the back of the chair, Medeia would then drum her fingers on the top of it while musing further over Aoi’s words. “So, you succeed in your dream and become a phenomenon of the music world, then you just retire and live out your days in quiet bliss? I have to say that sounds rather bland to me and given that your life span may be as long as mine, I sincerely hope that you have something more entertaining in mind. A lifetime of bliss gets rather dull after a while.”

Still curious, she continued her line of questioning, endlessly peppering the girl with questions to keep her on her toes. Medeia was beginning to feel amused again, after her brief bout of anger although there was still the matter of what she was going to do with the girl, now that she had discovered this new form. If this body could feel then that gave her other options that the witch had not been able to use previously. A part of her though was tempted to actually see if the girl could achieve her goal by simply allowing her to leave but that went against her basic instincts and the thought was pushed to the back of her mind. For now though, her intrigue was as strong as ever.

(505 Words)
    (Total WC: 9202)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 11th October 2019, 1:05 am

She raised a brow at the seemingly quick deduction she had made about what her dreams were about. The fact she was trying to assume what she was doing was for some internal desire be it one thing or another got her angry. She began to grit her teeth, enough so to let out a low growling like noise from the frustration of her accusation and even more from the explanation that followed behind it. ”Why must you micro analyze everything about me? Can’t you accept that maybe now that I have a life there’s a purpose I have that I didn’t have before? Something that I could aspire for and to enjoy!? Maybe the idea is lost on someone who’s old enough to be a great descendant of mine, but don’t insinuate that for me!” She lashed out, not giving a single care about what consequence it put on her.

”Tch.. fate can kiss my rear end... what you call fate, I call kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment. And physical bodily harm is assault, so on and so forth.” Now she was just being a snarky ass about it to show that she wasn’t going to stand by and be mocked or ridiculed about this whole thing. It wasn’t that she wasn’t trying to just be cooperative, however she wasn’t going to be made to feel like since she was captured, she would end up being made to feel like her dreams were naught and eventually give in to her demands. It just wasn’t going to happen today or any other day. ”You can do it, girl... just hang in there a little longer.”

Taking in a deep breath and exhaling, Medeia has moved to the back of her chair, her fingers beating against the top in a bit of a rhythmical fashion before she asked her about her plans with such a career. Her eyes could help but shift around as though she were looking for the physical answer to be found simply by looking, but in all honesty.... she didn’t know. ”I wouldn’t really have a need for it after some time... I want to make my mother’s life easy for her. It would be the least I could do for all that she had to put up with for me... once she passes, I don’t know what I would do, but I have so much time to decide that it doesn’t matter to me. I just want happiness for her. It’s what will make me happy, so no matter what needs to be done will be done.” Now folding her arms at her chest, she was adamant on her position and wouldn’t dare change it or be tricked otherwise. ”Now don’t speak on that again. Nothing you say will change my plans for my dreams... aside from the obvious of you telling me I would never leave.”

The questions were beginning to tire her and upset her at the same time. The day itself coupled with this whole ordeal was mentally taxing more than she thought. Thankfully, she was already in pajamas, she just had to continue to keep that look of sleepiness away as long as possible. She can’t spend one night here. It wasn’t going to happen... she hoped.

Post by Guest 11th October 2019, 5:15 am

“Temper, temper, my dear,” Medeia said with a chuckle, “We both know that getting angry is not going to help you in any way.” Her tone was rather whimsical and definitely contained a hint of mockery again. She was thoroughly enjoying herself at this stage and could not help but notice just how more volatile the girl was, now that she was in this spiritual form. It made the situation far more fun for the witch and she just smirked when the girl mentioned her age, “With age comes experience Aoi but believe me, I still have that desire for enjoyment and pleasure, even if they perhaps differ slightly from your own.” Her statement was rather vague but there was a slightly darker touch to it, although perhaps it was a little too adult for the girl at this stage of her life.

“Kidnapping? Imprisonment? Physical Assault?” she would then continue, the mockery increasing further still, “Do you honestly believe that concepts such as those apply to me? I do not abide by the same standards that humans do, as I am sure you have realised by now. I am above such things and seek to fulfil my own whims and desires, regardless of what the scum who pollute this earth think.” Such was the mindset of one who came from the heavens. The rules of man simply meant nothing to her. All that mattered was herself and everything else was meaningless. “My life at that stage is an endless desire for control and passion, both subtle and gross.”

As the girl would answer her questions about her possible future plans, folding her arms in a futile attempt to look strong and composed, Medeia would raise an eyebrow and gently bring her arms around the chair and wrap them around the girl, “I never said that you should forget about your dreams, my beautiful spirit. I only asked you what they were and who knows, you may still get the chance to fulfill them? I must be honest and say that a part of me would like to see you achieve them and perhaps find the happiness you seek. It is our dreams that keep us going after all, as I am sure we both know, given our own histories.”

Aoi’s story had satisfied Medeia’s curiosity enough for her to have a pretty good picture of the girl’s past but did that mean that the questioning was over? Of course not, although now the topic of conversation would shift towards something else and the witch would slightly tighten her grip around the spirit’s frame. “Now, let us talk about something else. Why were you so reluctant to tell me about this form of yours? Is it because without the doll body, you can simply no longer keep your emotions in balance? Or were you simply afraid of what I might do if I found out the truth? There is no need to try and deceive as my anger has bubbled away. I simply desire to know the reason why.”

(510 Words)
    (Total WC: 9712)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 11th October 2019, 7:45 am

And now Medeia had moved on to mocking her about the anger she tried to hold onto. It wasn’t something that she honestly tried to hold back with when she wasn’t in her spirit form. Most of that reason had gone into the fact that aside from using her spirit form on occasion, more often in her home than at all IF at all, she had no reason to be in that form. Because of that, she had developed a better sense of comfort and her mind almost seemed to work better when she was this smaller lightweight toy than a fully fledged person. Perhaps just being that her feelings came up differently had been the reason. It was hard to tell. She opened her mouth, ready to go off, but stopped. Instead, she just scoffed at it and turned her head away, refusing to work herself up further.

Of course, nothing she said next was to take seriously. She wasn’t one to take the laws in any seriousness unless it pertained to specifics. It was just the course of having spent so much time in a group where the law was something they didn’t abide by for a number of reasons. If anything now, the spirit began to chuckle at her ideals. They were a little bit of a joke to her. ”Ah yes, but you fail to realize that without some of those laws, you may not have chances to find such people that pique your interest. They could be kidnapped and sold off into slavery or something and you’d never know they existed.” It was a grim way of using an example, but it was an example none the less. Something she’d dealt with once before. But several girls were rescued at the cost of a couple lives, so in the end her conscious was very clear.

Her body tensed up as she felt the arms of Medeia gently wrapping around her own. The feeling of sickening, but it was still warm... it wasn’t often she allowed hugs in this spirit form, so when it was presented, it was primarily her mother. Very rarely did another person hug her. Hearing her now explain that she’d honestly like to see her dreams come true? If anything, she was shocked. As it was put from the black haired woman herself, she and Sakura had similar experiences. If that meant that she’d be able to leave at some point and move on to seek out these dreams of hers, than frankly, who would she be to turn a blind eye to the bit of kindness. ”Y-You mean that?” She replied, still surprised a bit by her previous words.

A sigh left the idol-to-be as she was asked into a corner concerning her choice to hide this appearance. There could be a number of good reasons, but several were ones she couldn’t tell because of whom it involved. ”I.. I did fear what it was you’d do to me, physically. Because I’m not used to the feelings, I generally end up feeling like things are harsher than they seem. So yes, I was- and frankly still am afraid of whats going to happen to me while I’m here. The only thing keeping me from being afraid of you at this moment is the fact that, as you mentioned, we have similar pasts. And from that, as much as I want to believe you wouldn’t want to recreate the past again for yourself or for me... you just want a friend.” She would turn her head, a bright smile on her face.

Post by Guest 11th October 2019, 9:05 am

“I think that you are underestimating me a little bit,” Medeia would say in answer to Aoi’s comment about the law, “It does not matter what state the world is in, I will always find someone who piques my interest. I also find it rather ironic that you speak as though kidnapping and slavery do not exist in this world already. Did you not say earlier that I have kidnapped you? As for slavery, my home is rank with it, my dear. I find the laws of this world to be rather foolish in truth anyway, as very few people seem to actually obey them and those who try to enforce them lack the backbone to do it effectively. Sheep, Aoi, are what most of humanity are, mere sheep.” There was no deception in her words and she simply stated her opinion. The witch was not all that concerned about whether the girl believed her or not. It was her view and that was that.

The girl seemed to react rather strongly to her comment about possibly being let go and a soft smile would cross the angel’s face as she gently removed her hands from around the girl, “It is a rather unusual move of mine to make but as I said before, I usually do release my girls after a while, depending on how things go. I admit that I am curious to see whether you can go on and find what you are so desperately seeking. After what you have suffered in your life already, it would actually bring me a sense of joy to see you succeed, given how well I know the pain that you have suffered.” Her tone was even and gave little away to how much of what she was saying was actually true but there was no mockery in her tone at least.

She listened carefully as the girl spoke about the reason why she hid her spirit form from her and they made sense to the witch. Honestly, the fact that the girl was not quite so afraid of her at that point did not concern her all that much. Fear had never been her primary goal anyway and in general, Medeia tended to take a softer approach to most of her captives. The only reason why she had been so particularly hard with the girl was her infuriating stubbornness while in her doll form. Her smile widening slightly, she leaned her head down beside the girl’s ear again, “You should have just been honest with me from the start, Aoi. If you had spoken like this from the start and not given me the whole cold and arrogant approach, this could have gone very differently. Fear is not what I am trying to instil in you and never was.”

In answer to Aoi’s comment about her wanting a friend, the angel laughed in an almost sweet tone and began to stroke the girl’s hair again although it was almost with affection, rather than menace, “Those who I am close to would probably say that I am a little too friendly for my own good. As you know already, I am picky when it comes to those who I wish to meet but when I find someone, I can become just a little too interested.”

The mood of the situation would brighten a little at that point although whether that would last was up to the girl.

(577 Words)
    (Total WC: 10289)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 11th October 2019, 10:30 am

Defeat was where defeat could be admitted. Surely, she could make a point about this entire portion of their conversation, but when it was all said and done... Medeia was right. She in fact had said she was kidnapped, and indeed if she  truly was one of those types she greatly sought out in life, than maybe this was some sick, twisted fate. Though even as she had brought about the idea that slavery was something the guild hall that they currently resided in had plenty of, it never stopped her from going after her own. Though from what was spoken about before, she would be so fortunate as to be allowed to leave after some time. Her Hope was that it wouldn’t be until she was branded or some kind of sick way of making sure she couldn’t run forever.

It took a lot to consider believing what she had been told. As someone who’s job it was to deceive others, she herself had to be on top of the ball when it came to something like this. But yet, she could also tell in the way most people spoke. Their body language, things of that sort. Reading people was a skill she had picked up along her travels in the Black Rose mafia. It was hard doing that though when your back was to your mark and they were currently holding you down to a chair by hugging you. Yes, this was an odd situation for sure. ”And I appreciate that without a doubt, I sincerely do.” She spoke, putting on a small smile. ”I’m sure then I’d see you at a few if not most of my concerts then, huh?” It was more of a joke, but she did anticipate a yes without a doubt.

Again, Medeia spoke gently into her ear. The way she did it felt as though she were trying to be a little seductive in a way, as though she were hoping this would soften her up into some sort of trap she was setting. She very may be, but she could just be trying to be soft and gentle about it as she would no doubt lose the cooperation she was building up. However, the mere mention that she was never intending to act the way she was had been a little hard to show as she woke up originally tied up like something out of a kink show magazine... not that she ever read any. ”I understand, but you also- no... no, you’re right. I apologize. I’m new to the whole kidnapping thing and I panicked. I know no harm could truly come to me in that body, so I thought if I could keep that idea away, I wouldn’t have as many worries if any at all.” She let out a soft sigh as she finished, knowing that letting her worries out to someone whom most likely was like her in a lot more ways than she liked to admit.

Now that the friend idea was out there, Sakura had tried to keep on that path, be it for better or worse. The girl had listened as she was explained how she was more of the overbearing friend than she should be, it only made her laugh. Not in a way to be rude or mocking, but genuine humor. ”Coming from a person who pushed people away my whole life, I would welcome a friend like that any day.” The bright smile only grew brighter, now with the stroking of her hair as well as this, it felt like a strange way for fate to bring to lone souls together for a friendship, but in her opinion, she would rather have a friend who understood her than someone who didn’t. ”So what do you say? We brush this whole kidnapping issue away and just be friends?” She seemed to almost glow with happiness, feeling this day was turning out better after it got worse. If one good thing could come from today, she’d be happy it was this.

7000/7000
    751 words extra

Last edited by Sakura Kisagami on 16th October 2019, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 11th October 2019, 12:07 pm

“Who knows? Perhaps we could do a duet someday?” Medeia replied with a chuckle. It was a bit of a dry joke, given the circumstances in how she had captured the girl but it was meant in jest nonetheless. They were past the point of threats and exchanging snarky quips and the witch was simply allowing her natural wit to come to the surface. She was rather comfortable with how the situation was at the moment and had no desire to try and encourage any further emotional outbursts from the girl. “I can promise you though that you will see me again. I am not certain as to when or where but there will be a time where our paths cross again. Call it what you want but that is the way that it will be. Do not worry though, I promise that you will not end up in ropes next time.” Her tone was light and full of humour.

Her expression did not change as Aoi responded to her comments about her earlier attitude and the fact that the girl did not fire off a snarky insult in response was a positive sign, she was controlling herself better now. “Trust me, my dear, you are not the first girl that I have taken who has attempted to deceive and hide information from me although it is rare for me to find someone who has tried to hide their emotions. You have been quite the puzzle, Aoi and I mean that as a compliment, not an insult. I knew that you were compelling from the moment I set eyes on you but I would never had imagined that there quite so many similarities between us. This has been quite an eye opening experience for me and I can only imagine what it has been like for you.” Again, a rather dry, perhaps even dark attempt at a joke. “Just remember that you do not have to be cold and empty around everyone you meet. Show a little heart and others will respond in the same way, even a manipulative old witch like me.”

The idea of friendship amused Medeia although considering how the encounter had gone, she supposed that anything was possible at this point. She had made clear on more than one occasion that the end game was entirely up to the girl and how she accepted the situation. The witch mused to herself that perhaps letting her leave would make for a more entertaining tale. That desire to watch the girl succeed was still in her mind after all and was becoming stronger as time wore on. “Oh, so after all of this, you are still making that play about me letting you go, hmm?” It might have sounded malicious, if not for the fact that the angel was speaking in an amused tone of voice.

Walking back around so that she was in sight again, Medeia would cross her arms across her chest and speak once more, “What happened between us today remains that way. I have no desire to tell your unfortunate story to anyone else and I hope that you will pay me the same courtesy. That is my condition, my dear.”

(538 Words)
    (Total WC: 10827)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 11th October 2019, 12:46 pm

The thought was lost on her in doing so, but as Medeia chuckled at her own reply, it was hard for Sakura not to join in even for a small moment. This was good. This was honestly what she needed to get through the day, and if the hardships were the cost, they were worth it. Medeia seemed to be a very kind person beneath the exterior of some collector of unique treasures. That fact alone coupled with her story made her someone she could lean on when she needed it. But the words that she spoke next had given her this flushed look to her cheeks. It was rare to be complimented for something like this, or maybe just that it had been so long that she forgot what it was like. The casual encounters, conversations. They were lost on the spirit and to have that again, no matter whom it was with felt endearing.

All in all, the advice that the witch gave her made her smile. She reached up, even placed a hand on the other woman’s. It was strange to be given this kind of advice from someone whom she expected to solely come from her mother, but it was what she needed. For some reason, hearing it from someone in the same boat, perhaps more experienced than she was had meant more to her than if anyone else had told her. ”You’re right.. I’ll be more open with others from now on.” She was holding back from wanting to tear up. If anything she’d probably end up using Med as a comforting shoulder to lean on to let things out, but.. in time. There was still one other thing that had to be settled.

After shrugging off the playful question about their prior experience, Medeia moved back around to the front of the seat. She stood in front of the spirit girl and her arms folded at her chest. The look on the girls face was a little bit worrying, but there wasn’t a hint of malice or harmful intent in her body language, just a serious feeling of tension, maybe? The blue haired girl stood up, her arms to her side and she simply smiled. ”Our stories our own to tell and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” A close eyed smile accompanied that agreement, enough to take it to the grave with her if need be.

But after a moment, she stopped. Her smile came down and took in a deep breath and exhaled. Her mind began to hope that this would go over well, so in the hopes of it, she simply moved to sit on the bed and pat the seat next to her. ”I do have one more thing I have to tell you then, Miss Medeia. And it’s important to me, that if we really are to be friends, that it not be built in this way.” She looked away, more so at her lap and wait for the witch to be seated. ”The name Aoi... is only what I gave to the doll. If I truly did become famous, I wanted to retain some form of a private social life and I know it would be hard. So I had come to the decision that I had to build a story and keep to it. So, in light of that, I want to tell you my real name. My honest name.” She would attempt to take her hands, should she be able to, cupping one or both in her own. ”It’s Sakura. Sakura Kisagami. And if by making that name up to you put a feeling of distrust in you over me... I accept that. B-But know I didn’t think we would end up turning friends out of this. So, please accept my apology for not saying so earlier, and if there’s anything I can do to regain any lost trust, then I’ll make it up to you.” She would finally look up, feeling that as she came out with it, that she would look her in the eyes to show how truthful she was and prepared to do anything. Her hopes were that Medeia wouldn’t take it too negatively, but even then... she couldn’t blame her for if she did.

Post by Guest 12th October 2019, 3:07 am

The witch was silent for a minute or so after the girl revealed her last deception, as the realisation trickled into her mind. Her expression was completely blank although her hands would still remain in Sakura’s. Had this been earlier on, Medeia’s reaction would have probably been more explosive and harsh yet at this point, after all that they had spoken about, she just did not feel the same way. There was no anger in her gaze nor body language and as she came back to herself, an almost wry smile would cross the angel’s face, eventually taking the news far better than could probably have been expected. “So, you still had one more ace to play, hmm?” she would say, gently squeezing the girl’s hands, “I suppose I should have expected something like that and it took a lot of courage or on your part to reveal it to be. I appreciate the gesture. You have no need to worry, I am neither upset or angry with you, as I feel that we are past that point, would you not agree? The reason why you hid your name from me makes perfect sense and If I were in your position, I may well have done the same thing.” Her words were truthful and she saw no reason to play around at this stage with theatrics or half truths.

During their encounter, Medeia had seen many sides of the girl sitting beside her and she felt just as compelled with her now as she had at the start. Yes, the relationship had changed rather unexpectedly but that did not change the witch’s genuine interest. She did want to see Sakura succeed and achieve her dreams, enough for her to let the girl leave and release her from her grasp. Of course, it was never quite that simple with the witch, she would always be curious and would keep a keen eye on the girl. It was the way she was and always would be, obsessive and possibly overbearing at times but perhaps it was honestly just her awkward way of showing affection. The black haired woman was a stalker, but she had never been fond of the negative reputation that it had. Was it so bad having someone following and looking out for you? That was a question that she asked herself regularly.

Glancing down at their held hands for a moment, Medeia would, perhaps unexpectedly, pull the spirit girl into a gentle hug, wrapping her arms around the girl’s form. “There is no need to apologise, Sakura although you will have to forgive me if I accidentally call you Aoi from time to time. I believe that by revealing your actual name to me, it shows that we have reached the point where we no longer have to play our games of lies and deceit with each other. We can simply be truthful with each other, as friends should be. You know more about me than most already, as it is not often that I speak of my past to those I capture, only to those who I have a particular affection for.”

(525 Words)
    (Total WC: 11352)

(My WC for Job 2: 7425/7000)
    (Sakura's WC for Job 2: 7000/7000)
    (Total WC for Job 2: 14425)

Last edited by Medeia on 16th October 2019, 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 12th October 2019, 9:49 am

A huge sense of relief had washed over Sakura as she had been told how her confession seemed to be more admired than it did in angering her. If anything, she felt at ease and the sensation of her hands being held between Medeia’s now brought a flushing to her face. She always loved this feeling, but to have someone else aside from her mother doing this felt special. ”No, you’re right... that’s why I felt I could tell you. In a long time, I’m letting myself trust someone and.. and though it’s rare, I feel.. I feel I can with you. So thank you.” She smiled, much more than she had since they met, or even in the last few days.

As she continued to cherish this moment, a sudden, unexpected action from the witch would stun her significantly. She was speechless as she felt the hug, a friends hug. Tears began to well in her eyes and before she knew it, she had placed her own around Medeia’s body, feeling the warmth of her body, even if a little was more than she expected. She laughed a little at first, finding the warning a little humorous. Sakura remained quiet and was sucking up the feeling of the moment as though it could be her last. ”You can call me whatever you want, Miss Medeia. I just hope my manners aren’t an issue with constantly calling you miss.” Again, she seemed to laugh at the gesture a little, but she only nodded slowly to her words.

The spirit continued the embracing hug for a moment before those welled up tears began to run down her cheeks. Her own hug grew tighter and her body beginning to shake. Her head dug into the shoulder of the witch and she began to cry. Just letting everything out at once, she couldn’t hold it back anymore. She spent several minutes letting it all out, almost inconsolable as she did so. Despite the kidnapping and their small exchange of spells, she was glad everything happened today, and more so now that she turned into something more than a simple fulfillment of one’s twisted delusions.

After another few moments of her continuing to cry, Sakura finally began to calm herself down, moving to the simple sniffling fits and rubbing the tears from her eyes. ”I-I’m so sorry... I couldn’t... I couldn’t hold myself in any longer.” She looked down, almost ashamed. ”Today was... today was the first day I woke up and couldn’t walk. I hadn’t felt the same since until I could first walk on my own. Like actually feeling myself walk and even then... I.. I just sink into this hole.” She looked up, the pain clear in her eyes as she had told the story still stung even a couple years later. ”But.. you’ve helped me turn this into probably one of the happiest days I’ve ever had. I’m glad to have gone through all of this, just to meet my guardian angel.” She have a bright, close eyed smile with the small remainder of her tears locked in the corners of her eyes.

Post by Guest 12th October 2019, 10:47 am

Holding Sakura tenderly, Medeia did nothing to stop the flow of tears that would suddenly burst from the girl, letting her get it all out of her system without a word from the witch. This was something that just needed to happen, in order for the spirit to grow and move on. It was strange that at one point during this encounter, the sight of the girl in tears would have sent tingles of pleasure down her spine, knowing that the girl had finally broken to her actions. Yet, now that it was actually happening, she could not have felt any differently. Medeia did not wish for Sakura to have to feel this way and her soothing hug would express her feelings in a way that her words simply could not. She was there for her and actually felt comfortable about feeling that way. So used was she to the sensations of pleasure and lust, that she had forgotten what true sadness felt like, until now.

When the girl finally pulled away from the witch and began to apologise and explain herself, Medeia simply shook her head slightly and said softly, “It is all right, Sakura, you have been bottling all of that pain up for so long that it was only natural that it would come out like that. Believe me, I understand how that feels and I am glad that I have been able to help you finally get it out of your system. I know that this whole meeting of ours has been one hell of a way of meeting someone new and this was certainly not how I imagined things panning out but honestly, I cannot think of a better way for it to turn out.” She would briefly chuckle at the mention of being called a guardian angel though, “I have been called a great many things in my time but that is a new one.”

Still smiling, she would gently place a hand on the girl’s cheek, wiping away a stray tear, “No more despair, all right? You have suffered enough, both with your past and my rather unhelpful actions earlier on. Try and focus on those hopes and dreams of yours. Walking out in front of those large crowds and bringing laughter and joy to their hearts with your beautiful voice. I am sure that your mother will feel nothing but pride when, not if, you succeed. You have already proven to me that you have the courage and resolve to do anything you want to do.”

She felt rather strange for a moment, giving such advice but it just seemed to feel right somehow. This had come full circle and the witch had gone from cruel adversary to a wise old friend, not that she was all that concerned. It had just been the natural progression of things and who was the witch to argue with that? It felt like their meeting in the shop had taken place ages ago, almost as if it were a previous lifetime but the concept of time was always a strange one for the witch. It did not seem to mean much, when you lived forever.

(531 Words)
    (Total WC: 11883)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 12th October 2019, 1:12 pm

At first, she didn’t know how else to react but to continue on and on until it was all over and done with. The way that Medeia had supported her in the time she spent crying only made it that much more soothing and reassuring that if she let it all out that it was just that; out. Med chose to let hers out in her own way and she was sure that she had her sad moments like this, but when it came down to it, she wasn’t embarrassed by the act once it was all over. There was something between them that she didn’t think she could ever feel and she wasn’t ever sure that Medeia would be around to meet again. So in that meantime, she had to make sure if she was going to be friends with anyone, even her own kidnapper, that she do it right.

Though coming from a person whom didn’t have any friends until she joined Black Rose. Her version of friends were always very unique and different, everything from the children of goddesses, to yokai much like herself. The only one she had known who was the most normal of her old friends was the very person whom she was trying to be like. Someone whom she didn’t know she felt more like sisters with than moment she decided to become an idol. It wasn’t something she ever really tried to do, but as she put herself out there, others seemed to become attracted to her and from there she was able to climb out of her shell little by little. But that time she spent in school, the returning to Fiore, even up to joining Hidden Blades had slowly put her closer to that shell again and now Medeia was breaking that shell, not just pulling her out of it.

Her face flushed a light color as her hand brushed against her cheek, feeling the finger wiping away her stray tear and then  followed it with probably one of the most motivating pep talks she may have ever had in her life. Her eyes were locked into the witches while she spoke. The look on her face and in her eyes beamed that she was reaching the point of realization and understanding. She made points that she tried to tell herself and could never really think she could pull through. It showed how weak she was, but how much stronger having friends really made her. ”Y-You’re right. I-I don’t need to feel sorry for myself any longer.” Sakura had been chipping away the rest of the shell from herself and speaking the words herself had made her feel like the world was lifted from her shoulders.

While her hand was still there, the spirit girls hand reached up and placed itself over it. Keeping her hand there for a moment, she then moved it off and then took her other hand and held the hand between both of them. ”So, with everything now settled.. how’s about a favor and a celebration?” She chuckled a little, thinking of several things at one time. ”Why don’t you and I go out somewhere and we have a good time, huh? Maybe a meal or something fun! The uh.. the favor would be if I could maybe borrow an outfit or just stop off at my house and change? If I’m going out with a friend, why dress like I just got out of bed, am I right?~” She gave a playful wink, but she felt like a whole new girl. It was a strange thing, but she was happy, carefree, and most importantly, proud.

13,162 words

Last edited by Sakura Kisagami on 13th October 2019, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 13th October 2019, 3:09 am

The angel would momentarily look down as her hands were taken into those of Sakura’s and a smile would cross her features. It would seem that her pep talk had been done the trick and Medeia was pleased with the result. She had always been good when it came to turning a phrase and although she was not often one to bolster confidence, the knowledge that she could still do it was a pleasant one. Honestly, she was just happy to have been of some help, as utterly bizarre as that may seem after how things had started out between them. Still, despite her love of control, she did enjoy a good twist now and again, with today being the largest one that she had been a part for a good long while.

“A captive asking her kidnapper out,”
    Medeia would say playfully, squeezing the girl’s hands gently, “That is a new one, even for me.” She would briefly gaze over what remained of Sakura’s pyjamas and had to chuckle as well, “Yes, I see your point. I think you would attract quite a few gazes from people, walking around like that. I do have a cupboard full of outfits so by all means have a look through if you wish. Just be careful, some of them are a little more adult than you are probably looking for.” It was obvious at this point what she might have been referring too but it was all in good humour at this point. After a moment of thought, she would add, “If you find something you like, go ahead and keep it, my dear. Take it as a gift of friendship from me.”

While the girl was browsing, if she wished to, Medeia would turn her gaze to the doll form that was still tied on the bed. Since there was no further need to keep it in such a way, the witch would begin to remove the collar, causing the red armour like tinge on it to disappear completely, before she would place a hand on the bindings, causing them to vanish into nothing. At first, that would seem like all she was going to do but after noticing the scratch that she had herself placed on the porcelain, the witch would then tap into her blood demon magic and place a hand on the scratch, healing it completely. “Your doll form does look far prettier without the scratch, after all,” she would say softly, picking up the doll and placing it in a chair, making it as comfortable as possible.

When that was all said and done, she would take a seat back on the bed and wait for the spirit girl to finish. The girl’s happy mood did seem to do wonders for her own and Medeia could not help but feel the same as Sakura. Her creed for her games was always that the ending was up to the captive and what had happened so far was certainly a testament to that. It always amazed the witch about just how different every encounter seemed to be and that was partly why she continued to live in her strange way.

(532 Words)
    (Total WC: 12414)
    Sakura Kisagami
    Sakura Kisagami

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakura Kisagami 20th October 2019, 1:10 pm

There couldn’t help but be an added chuckle to the comment that Medeia made concerning the notion of their former predicament turning into this sudden burst of a friendship. But it was certainly better than anything else she could imagine it being. ”I mean, when you put it that way... it just sounds silly.” Again, she laughed a little, but the thought was truly entertaining. ”But we’re past that now, aren’t we? We may have used to be a kidnapper and captive, but we’re friends now, aren’t we?” Trying to assure herself more than anything that this hadn’t been some emotionally twisting lie. She truly believed this was a genuine friendship she was gaining. If it were crushed, she’d probably end up emptier than the lifeless doll that sat on the bed.

Being pointed out to the cupboard full of outfits she kept, the idol-to-be began to approach when she paused. A-Adult clothing? She didn’t mean... The thought of what could be hidden among things had her face flushing with embarrassment after embarrassment of things that she had in there, and for some reason each one picturing herself in them. It... was not the safest time she spent in her head. Not by a long shot. But, she quelled those lewd thoughts and focused on the pure and cute things that she had inside of it. Pulling it open, he had looked over nearly everything inside of it. Everything inside of kept well maintained and decent. Hardly any wrinkles. Just in humor, she had pulled out a couple of the more.. adult costumes and held them out. ”These’s are so cute! I could see myself wearing one of these for Halloween. Probably the Nurse uniform. Maids are overdone~” The gesture was more of a jab at Medeia’s own maid, but in putting them back, she happened upon the outfit she chose to use.

Pulling it out fast, yet gently enough as not to knock out other outfits inside, the spirit has an idea looking over it again. ”Oh! Lemme grab a quick shower, please! I have a really cute idea for this, but I need the water and after everything.. well I think it’ll be relaxing. Besides! This will give you a chance to surprise me with something you’ll be wearing~” Giving a teasing wink, she albeit skipped off to the bathroom and shut the door, leaving her dress sitting outside. Water ran for only a few minutes before it was shut off and quiet ensued with muffled and light sounding pattering sounds of her occasional footstep. The door would open and all that could he see was one hand reach out, grabbing the dress and then pulling it inside with her. Another moment would pass and then the door would open up fully to see Sakura’s entire form now. She gave a full turn, but the only real change was the hue of color changing in her hair. Before the shower, it had been a pure light blue color. Now, it blended down into a matching shade of pink to her dress. Among that, they had held large curls, loose enough to not curl too much, however tight enough to give off a different look for sure.

Stepping back into the room, she would look over the doll body there and smile at the lack of a scratch in the cheek. She would the look over to Medeia with a huge smile of joy and giggling. There was so much excitement in her that it was bubbling to the surface. ”It’s pretty amazing what you can do with some magic and a fresh shower, huh?” Her hands ran through her own hair a little, pulling it over the front of her shoulders and almost admiring it herself. ”I don’t do this much, but I learned that when it’s wet and sometimes just with a small amount over dry, I can change the hue of color that it gives off. And it lasts for a good while or until the water is removed, so I can have a lot of good concert aesthetics~” She had given a good moment or two in which Medeia could ask whatever she pleased or comment so, but what she wasn’t sure on was where they would go or how they’d get there. Though there was a place or two in mind.

727 words
    2599 + 727 = 3326 words

Post by Guest 21st October 2019, 5:26 am

While Sakura was in the shower, Medeia had wandered over to the cupboard herself, both to choose an outfit and give herself something to do while thinking things through. It was only when the spirit girl had spoken so fondly of the idea of them being friends just then that it seemed to stick with the witch. Yes, she was quite happy that the dynamic of their relationship had changed but there had still been just a small part of her which thought that it was still simply a ploy, rather than her actual feelings. She had been playing with the emotions of others for so long that it was difficult to tell what was true and what was not at this stage. Where did the games end and the truth begin?

Yet, as she began to look through her various dresses, everything seemed to finally click and she was willing to let the idea of a game fade away into nothingness. Was she getting soft? No, perhaps she was just starting to finally feel her age a little and had begun to like the idea of acting like a friend, rather than an obsessive stalker. It had felt awfully good to be able to actually help someone for a change, which had surprised her greatly.

She would eventually settle on a dress which consisted of a combination of whites, reds and pinks. An unusual colour scheme for her but she felt like wearing something different that her usual wear. She wanted to make the most of her night with her new friend and perhaps find out something about herself too. In a way, it felt like she was travelling through uncharted waters although that should not have truly been the case. Perhaps again, it was because it was reality, rather than simply her mind creating stories of its own. The dress was a little tight, given her large assets but she was eventually able to squeeze her way into it, albeit with a number of words that she did not usually utter. However, once it was done, she would then return to the bed, just in time to see Sakura come out.

The spirit looked absolutely gorgeous and the witch could not help but admire not only how Sakura looked in the dress but the lovely new pink shade of the girl’s hair. Standing up and chuckling, Medeia would approach and say with a smile, unable to stop herself from placing one hand on the girl’s cheek, “You look wonderful, my dear and a part of me just wants to stroke that lovely pink hair of yours.” It was said in a playful tone and for a moment, Medeia was almost tempted to do something other than just touching the girl’s cheek but something told her no. It was almost as if a voice in her head was telling her to slow down and just savour the new friendship that she had forged with the girl. “I hardly even recognise you from the girl that I met such a short time ago. You are much lovelier when you are filled with cheer and joy.”

It was the honest truth and Medeia could not help but share in the girl’s happiness for a moment or two, before adding with a grin, “Did you have any ideas about where you wanted to go? I admit that our little heart to heart as thrown my plans for the night out the window.” It was meant as a joke, even perhaps it was a little dark in nature.

(596 Words)
    (1063 + 596 = 1659)

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:18 pm