Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Il Vento D'oro

Golden Wind
    Golden Wind

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Il Vento D'oro Empty Il Vento D'oro

Post by Golden Wind 16th September 2019, 5:44 pm

"Alright, make sure everything is unloaded within two hours so we can grab a bite to eat before we head back." These words pierced the rather quiet air at the docks which to Ryuuto signaled it was time to leave. Within the merchant ship he arrived on, illegally of course, Ryuuto was hiding behind a couple of crates on the lower deck. The footsteps he once heard all trailed off into the distance as he made his way above deck and stood on the empty ship for a moment; beginning to take a deep breath of the fresh air whilst raising his right appendage vertically towards his face. His palm struck his forehead gently whilst his fingers and hand in itself drifted upwards, running through his hair while the other hand was positioned at his hip. After his moment of taking a breather he made his way off the ship before anybody could take any real notice to him, stowaway successful.

As Ryuuto made his way off the docks and through the port he eventually came upon the place he was here for, the guild. Now this guild wasn't just any guild, this was Dies Iraes. This was a guild which he believed had rather good morals and a place he could potentially fit in. Ryuuto only stared at the door for a few moments before raising his dominant hand, his right, upwards and forward as he applied his hand to the door and opened it as he applied forward force. As the door open the boy took his first steps inside, hazel eyes darting around quickly within his first second of entering. as the door closed behind him he shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants as he could tell by the appearance of others he stood out just a bit. He was wearing a red track jacket with lettering upon the back which spelled out the word 'Rocks'. Besides the jacket he had a white shirt on underneath which was clearly visible due to the jacket being unzipped completely as a pair of blue jeans and white sneakers were visible as well.

Ryuuto kind of just stood in place awkwardly for forty seconds at most as his mind processed everything that he took in such as the appearance of the people, the atmosphere, sounds, structure of the building itself from the interior, and as well as countless faces that perhaps one day he would memorize. After the forty seconds of standing around were up he glanced towards his left and began to take a few confident strides in that general direction as to not just be standing in the middle of the entrance as if he looked lost. Was he lost? Absolutely. However for the time being he would try to observe the people around him to find out who he should necessarily be talking to about admissions into the guild.
    Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Il Vento D'oro Empty Re: Il Vento D'oro

Post by Aoi 16th September 2019, 6:53 pm

625 WORDS
    Mia Qinwynn
    One day, I too will carve my name upon this wretched earth.
    HP: 400/400
    MP: 400/400
    Active Spells: None
    Cooldown: None
    Passives/Buffs: None
    Items Used: None
    Monsters Killed: x/x
    Today wasn't a day that just one cook was going go to do for the small event. The sound of bustling members moving about casually hanging out in the main room of the guild hall patiently waiting for the meal to be prepped, there was a casual bit of normal conversation without not really any complaints. Then again, under anger both of the cooks in the kitchen today were much hotter than the meals that they prepped. Still, they were able to find a common goal to which both girls could get along for a normal situation and lately it was a little more at ease with Mianala having been able to relax and let more of herself bleed through. She hadn't been the only one to see this side of her, but if things kept going the way that they had, she would be more inclined to open up. There was a can of worms in there that she had never really let out, but something about the idea of marriage drove her to either change topics or make something up to avoid it.

The two of the women had begun their meal preparations in the mid morning time and continued on into the early afternoon, making sure every little thing was properly made to ensure the colder foods would be kept cold and the hot food kept hot. With things just waiting on the last of the food to be done, both had decided to take a break and relax so that they could be all ready for the meal to enjoy without seeming to be overly exhausted, though it could be expected even with the short break. It was worth the try though. Mianala now exited the kitchen into a small hall connected to the main area of the hall while Amalie was taking care of a few last minute utensil cleaning and she stood in the hall, the elven woman removed an apron that had been caked in flour and other various baking materials then hanging it on a hook. Turning back to the hall, she stepped into the room and then held her arms in the air while making a loud pitched whistle. "Listen up, everyone! Food is served in 20 minutes, go wash up and be back in 15 to be seated!" With that, many of the members had begun to file out towards the living quarters and other places to go relax, leaving very few members and-

Her eyes caught onto the stranger that stood in the hall, pacing about like a child lost at the carnival. Now, she didn't want to assume one way or the other as she knew she could be wrong, but something about him struck her to be as though he were definitely new around here. "Excuse me." She called out, approaching him and realizing that she'd only had an inch or two on him in height. "Can I help you with anything? You don't seem to be familiar around here. Do you happen to be new or wanting to join?" Trying to keep herself from reforming herself to her old, colder attitude proved harder than she thought with new people, but she was willing to give it a try. Having met Hero, that was a fluke that didn't really count. Now however, this so far seemed to be fair game. "My name is Mianala. Mianala Qinwynn, it's nice to meet you..." She led him into greeting himself, holding out a hand that had been recently cleaned from the meal that had been prepped. Hopefully this one had manners that were better than her own when she first joined...
    This is the space for any notes you might have. If you end up writing too much, it should scroll nicely ^w^
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

]
    Golden Wind
    Golden Wind

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 50

Il Vento D'oro Empty Re: Il Vento D'oro

Post by Golden Wind 16th September 2019, 7:34 pm

Ryuuto had changed his form from either having his hands buried within his pocktes or he paced about with his arms folded across his chest. As he listened in on conversations and took note of others around him he didn't hear anything interesting. His hazel eyes drifted from face to face and one group of people to the next. He wanted to tune in on something that would help him perhaps find out the whereabouts of the guild master or at least zero in on some names of somebody he should be speaking to. Before he knew it however everybody within the area began to get up and shift out of the room and move elsewhere. Oh boy, now did he really look like the odd man out. These thoughts of his were confirmed as he glanced towards the side and noticed a rather attractive female begin to approach him. At first glance he noticed her features were a bit unusual, or perhaps just unusual to his standards, especially the ears. Nonetheless her beauty was apparent which caused Ryuuto to wonder why she was bothering to approach him, perhaps he stood out just that much?

Once she called out for him only then did Ryuuto give her his full attention and stopped pretending like he didn't see her coming. Once she got close enough to him he brought a fist up to his lips and cleared his throat, looking her in the eyes. "Ahem, well actually, yes I am new. Also yes I am looking to join matter of fact." He nodded to himself as she gave her name to him. He wondered how many times he would need her to repeat it to him in order for him to actually completely remember it. "Mianala? Beautiful name. As for myself, the name's Takeuchi, Ryuuto Takeuchi. Anyway with formalities aside, Yeah I am looking to join. You're not perhaps the Guild Master are you, or at the very least the one I am supposed to be speaking to? To be frank with you I'm not very sure who I should be speaking to, what requirements there are to join this guild, or necessarily if this guild is taking applications. I figured I'd just drop by and figure things out in person." As he spoke he noticed her extended hand as he reached out with his own appendage, digits outstretched before griping her hand within his own. His grip wasn't too powerful but just the right amount of oomph behind it as he gave it a quick shake, matching his rhythm and timing with her before releasing at the same instance as she did. Ryuuto looked the female up and down, getting a general observation of her. She appeared to be roughly the same height as him, perhaps an inch or so higher. From her appearance she seemed to be rather young, however looks could be deceiving. After a second or so of looking her over his eyes returned to meet hers if she was indeed looking into his.

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 3:38 am