Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nurarihyon and Zap Fosho (discussion/private/death enabled..sigh.)

Nurarihyon
    Nurarihyon

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fear Magic
    Second Skill: N/A yet
    Third Skill:

Nurarihyon and Zap Fosho (discussion/private/death enabled..sigh.) Empty Nurarihyon and Zap Fosho (discussion/private/death enabled..sigh.)

Post by Nurarihyon 5th July 2013, 8:34 pm

The screeches of seagulls could be heard echoing the vast, blue space filled with fluffy cream coloured puffs of clouds. They hung onto the sky like ornaments on a Christmas tree. It was a nice sighting around the harbour, the air and calming pressure of it. Along the borders of the wall and the waters, a man in kimono could be seen taking a peaceful stroll. The seagulls flew around the lighthouse, eyeing as busy fishermen and ship boarding people make their way through their day. As the man’s narrow eyes’ red pupils looked around the scenery, calm releases of breaths could be heard. “ A nice day, it seems.” The man’s deep voice served as a perfection to his good looks.

The sound of zoris reaching the ground could be heard after each of his steps. A thin, long sword sheathed by a wooden cover. It was a nice set of clothing he had on, reflecting the traditions of Japan in her days of old. Surely the man didn’t look like he was wanting to meet up with someone, but the possibilities remained intact. It wasn’t really a pleasure to be bothered by someone at times like these, but it wouldn’t be much of a problem anyways. Continuing to enjoy the scenery, the man continued his aimless walk, probably wanting to end up somewhere random.

Last edited by Nurarihyon on 5th July 2013, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nurarihyon and Zap Fosho (discussion/private/death enabled..sigh.) J64o3r

Nurarihyon and Zap Fosho (discussion/private/death enabled..sigh.) JkBfSnp

anyway..:
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho

Player 
    Lineage : None

Nurarihyon and Zap Fosho (discussion/private/death enabled..sigh.) Empty Re: Nurarihyon and Zap Fosho (discussion/private/death enabled..sigh.)

Post by Zap Fosho 5th July 2013, 8:41 pm

Baiko stood upon the cliff to the left of the lighthouse, waiting for his chance to spring into action. The cloak covering over him, hiding everything within it. With his hood up, none could see his face as he gathered himself. "Well, I can either mess with the boats or the people in the town. Which would be more fun?" He stood there, pondering the answer to the question as he heard someone approach. "Who goes there? And show your mark if you have one." He glares daggers at the man, all while eyeing the sword.
    Nurarihyon
    Nurarihyon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Nurarihyon and Zap Fosho (discussion/private/death enabled..sigh.) Empty Re: Nurarihyon and Zap Fosho (discussion/private/death enabled..sigh.)

Post by Nurarihyon 5th July 2013, 8:49 pm

The man’s steps halted. It is near the seaside where he bumped onto a hooded male. Looking suspicious and all, Reikan wondered if he was a robber, a smug or some douchebag waiting for a chance to act. As he stopped, the man gave Reikan a vicious glare, indicating danger and harming intention. “Well now.. Let’s take things easy, eh?” Staying calm, Reikan tried his best not to cause trouble between both of them. The man seemed dangerous in any way, the way he talked and such. Reikan did not plan to unsheathe his sword that day, nor get into trouble with some evil stranger or something. He kept his smile as he talked back, hoping he won’t anger the stranger. It was surely not a day for a battle, but Reikan thought it would be necessary to fight back, if danger prevails.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

anyway..:
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho

Player 

Post by Zap Fosho 5th July 2013, 8:55 pm

He glared daggers as he motioned his body to face towards the man. "I said, who are you?" He slowly moved his hand upwards as he readied himself. "Make one false move, I dare you." He readied himself to cast his first spell, thinking on which it would be. "Now be a nice little boy and tell me your name and show your mark if you have one." He moved his foot slightly to be able to react faster.
    Nurarihyon
    Nurarihyon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nurarihyon 5th July 2013, 9:04 pm

"Uhm? Seriously..??" Reikan sighed as the man readied for combat, which he wasn't looking forward to. He tries to negotiate with the man about his further actions. "Come on..let's just have a nice, calm day." Closing his eyes in disbelief, Reikan wondered if humans nowadays really crave for fighting like how they crave for hamburgers. It was a rather rash decision to just engage with a stranger in combat, moreover when Reikan had never done anything wrong towards him. Well,actually the way Reikan responded earlier seemed to have pissed the hooded man off, but it's still irrational to just beat up, or kill someone for such puny reason. "Man.. you need reasoning.." Sighing again, Reikan kept his sturdy, calm stance whilst keeping himself alert. The man might attack, and so Reikan would need to get ready for this impending trouble he had never intended to meet up with.

anyway..:
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho

Player 

Post by Zap Fosho 5th July 2013, 9:12 pm

He sighed as he built up his magic. "Shi: Skeruton!" He glared as a skeleton rose up out of the ground. The skeleton wrapped his arms around the man, keeping the man under his grip and unable to use his arms. "Now. What is your name and what is your mark?" He walked closer to the man. "Move and your arms will become useless." He slowly made his closer before he stopped about four feet away. "Hone: Yumi!" His bow formed in his hand as he grabbed an arrow. He notched it and aimed for the man's left shoulder. "Now if you want this peaceful, you'll tell me what I want to know."

Spoiler:
    Nurarihyon
    Nurarihyon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nurarihyon 5th July 2013, 9:21 pm

The hooded man continued with his pissing,murmuring something not audible to Reikan's ears. His pupils tensed as Reikan sensed the sudden increase in magic, letting his guard down in the shock. Skeletons raised from the ground where he was standing, and it had got him. "Oh my..cracking ones bones in such public places." Keeping his cool, Reikan eyed the public as they tend to ignore the two of them, not wanting to interfere. "Looks like they aren't much helpful." Sighing, Reikan took a deep breath, knowing he can't fight back under such circumstances. "Well then.. I'm Rei, and no, i don't have any afflictions to start with." Hoping the grip would lossen, Reikan waited for the hooded man's response, hoping he would just let go of the situation. Being able to continue the peaceful day would be a good idea for both of them.

anyway..:
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho

Player 

Post by Zap Fosho 5th July 2013, 9:28 pm

He kept his aim, readying for any movement. "Now, why are you here?" He said, wishing to let the arrow go into the crowd or the man. "You are intruding on my fun." He sighed. "Don't do it. Don't shoot him. It won't do you any good." "Shut up. I know what I'm doing. I don't need you telling me what to do." He glares forward, readying the shot.

OOC: You cannot hear the green, only Baiko can.
    Nurarihyon
    Nurarihyon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nurarihyon 5th July 2013, 9:38 pm

One question after another. "This human sure is bad in keeping promises." Seeing that the skeleton's grip is still as strong, Reikan thought it would be unwise to even start fighting back. "Why am i here, huh? Well.. the scenery, of course." Looking at the sky, Reikan seemed to lost track of the strong grip, distracted by the seagulls again. "They sure are nice, eh?" Asking such friendly question was not a good move, but Reikan saw a bit of reluctance when the hooded man was aiming his bow towards him. "Reluctance.. Hm.. Something holding him back..?" Reikan knew he would shoot the bow, but kept his cool, steady stance anyways.

anyway..:
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho

Player 

Post by Zap Fosho 5th July 2013, 9:47 pm

He glared. "It's fine...." "You shouldn't do this." "DON'T TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T DO!" He fired his bow towards his left shoulder, hoping to either hit him or the people behind him. He knew if this hit, it would either disable his left arm or kill the man behind. He quickly notched another arrow and aimed again. "Don't make this harder. I'm trying to be peaceful."
    Nurarihyon
    Nurarihyon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nurarihyon 5th July 2013, 11:03 pm

"Get it, Yosuzume." Reikan murmured something as the hooded man shoots the arrow. It flew quickly towards Reikan's shoulder. "Letting it hit means sacrifice, letting it pass means murder." As the thought ran through his mind, Reikan peeked behind him to see the passers by. Too busy to realize what's happening, Reikan was glad he told Yosuzume to snatch the arrow before it hit the people as he dodged. Luckily Yosuzume was too fast for the hooded man's eyes to catch, and that he didn't realize as the arrow he shot got caught by Yosuzume. The shadow yokai then disappeared back into the shadows, keeping him unaware. "Aww.. You killed the man." Reikan lied to try to convince the man. It was a dangerous situation, but he can't just spring into action. Not the time yet.

anyway..:
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho

Player 

Post by Zap Fosho 5th July 2013, 11:06 pm

He glared at the young man. "I don't know what you did, but that arrow never hit that man. If it did, then I'd have dinner." He sighed, knowing that he had little choice. "You know what. I'm kind of busy. I'll hear you out, but it will cost you your arm. Or you can let yourself get killed. You know I'm stronger than you." He smirked under his hood, as he prepared a kill shot.
    Nurarihyon
    Nurarihyon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nurarihyon 6th July 2013, 4:07 pm

Reikan sighed, a bit disappointed. The hooded man didn't has sharp eyes, but he told Reikan that suppose the arrow hit, he would have..dinner? "Sheesh." Reikan looked at the man and his threats."Arm, or life, eh?" Reikan, still in the skeleton's grab knew he had to get out of the skeleton's hold first. "Yosuzume, lend me your fear." Reikan said in a very low tone, making sure the man does not catch up to his words. "Yes, Waka." As the lady Yosuzume replied, Reikan smiled. It was not long after that Reikan started to turn black, and finally disintegrates into the shadows. Luckily there were a plenty of shadows around. Reikan knew he had to keep a distance from the man. As he has now escaped from the skeleton's grab, Reikan need a plan to devise. "What should we do, Yosuzume?" Whilst keeping himself in one of the many shadows in the surroundings, he thought.

spell used:

anyway..:
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho

Player 

Post by Zap Fosho 6th July 2013, 4:36 pm

He sheaths his bow as he snarls angrily. "Pull your sword, my skeleton." He raised his hand. "Hone: Ken!" A sword made of bone formed in his hand. "My dinner is gone. And you are going to pay, you little urchin." He snarled as he and the skeleton both raise their swords. They slash into the shadows between the two of them. "I will get that brat. He can't hide from me."

Spoiler:
    Nurarihyon
    Nurarihyon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nurarihyon 6th July 2013, 4:44 pm

"Hm.. Yosuzume, I think it's best to run." Reikan gave a suggestion,still hiding in one of the many shadows. "I too think fleeing is the best option, Waka. Looks like that man is seriously finding you, going to desperate measures." "I could ask you to distract him, cause maybe he can't stand girls." Joking, Reikan could sense the little blushing Yosuzume is having over her cheeks. "W-waka! Why are you thinking like that..??" Giggling, Reikan started his plan; to run like there's no end to the world. "Ready, Yosuzume?" "If you are, Waka. The answer seemed enough for Reikan to hear, as he jumped out of one of the skeleton's shadows. Linking with Yosuzume's Fear grants Reikan speed, so it wouldn't actually be a problem for him to flee from the scene.Without stopping to even peek at the man, Reikan started running away,hoping he wouldn't had notice. Yosuzume's intense speed made Reikan look like some blackish thing moving from a spot to another.

anyway..:
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho

Player 

Post by Zap Fosho 6th July 2013, 4:52 pm

He watches as he grabs his bow, aiming for the blackish thing, running away. "I am a good shot. This is my last chance." He notches and aims, firing for where the blackish thing is going so that the arrow meets when the runner get there. A few moments after the arrow is shot, the bow disintegrates as he sighs. He began walking towards the blackish thing.
    Nurarihyon
    Nurarihyon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nurarihyon 6th July 2013, 5:01 pm

"Waka, incoming." "Hmph, looks like it's going to hit." Reikan prepared for the incoming pain, as he slowed his steps. The bow was fast, and sharp. A drop of sweat flowed through his cheek as the arrow stabbed through his left calf. "Wow.. that hurts." Taking out the arrow, Reikan throws it away, whilst waiting for the approaching hooded man. "Well now, what would you do to me,eh?" Reikan calmly asked, as he continued approaching. "W-waka.." Yosuzume was worried,but Reikan's impending smile killed the worry inside.

anyway..:
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho

Player 

Post by Zap Fosho 6th July 2013, 5:07 pm

He glared angrily. "Well, now that we got that settled. I'll be taking my dinner now." He grabbed the skeleton's sword, raising it. "I want to see you suffer for causing me such an annoyance. So I'm not going to kill you." He swung the sword, aiming for his left hand, with hope chopping it off just below the elbow. "This is your punishment for costing me my dinner."
    Nurarihyon
    Nurarihyon

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nurarihyon 6th July 2013, 5:19 pm

"Ah, that.. the cliche.." Reikan giggled, as the man came towards him, with such annoyed expression on him. W-waka! "Don't worry, Yosuzume." Reikan reassured Yosuzume, which is in fear of getting her master hurt. "It would be wise to do it now, Tsurara." As Reikan said so, a girl in white appeared, her cold icy breaths could be felt. "Freeze his arm!" Commanding, Reikan watched as Tsurara, the snow woman froze the man's arm, hoping it would stop his swing. "Waka, are you alright?" Tsurara worried, as Reikan steps away from the man with his speed. "Well, my calf hurts,but everything's fine." Turning his glare towards the man, Reikan told him; "Now, let us pass through peacefully...please." It was a calm tune in his voice, as the pain still stung Reikan like there were wasps on his calf.

Spoiler:

anyway..:
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho

Player 

Post by Zap Fosho 6th July 2013, 5:34 pm

The skeleton jumps in front of the ice as he keeps the swing up, slashing through a good chunk of the arm, barely missing the bone. "Son of a.... Why does everyone try to keep me from having a decent meal?!" He snarls angrily. "Shi: Mokushiroku!" Ten zombies rise from the ground as he begins to get slightly exhausted. "My zombies. Secure my meal!"

Spoiler:
    Zap Fosho
    Zap Fosho

Player 

Post by Zap Fosho 6th July 2013, 6:02 pm

OOC: We will continue this after my vacation on the 13th or 14th.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 2:30 pm