Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A visit from death (Open to ER members, INV otherwise)

Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,967

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Defense magic
    Second Skill: Offense magic
    Third Skill: Locked

A visit from death (Open to ER members, INV otherwise) Empty A visit from death (Open to ER members, INV otherwise)

Post by Grim Reaper 4th July 2019, 3:11 am

Words written: #470
    Total written: #470
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ffff00 Shadow's speech
    @Sanguine
    _____Disappointment and annoyance, the two greatest emotions the woman felt as she had to deal with such trivial things like her current errand. Why a guild chose such a location to set up was beyond her, and honestly what drove most her annoyance currently. The echoing sound of damned souls was the first warning of her approach as she crossed the frozen over peek towards Errings rising guild hall.

_____Though most would likely first take notice to the very large pillar of black magic that swirled and cut the clouds. The pale white streaks that cut across it the source of the sound and the souls of those unlucky enough to be in the walking path of the grim reaper in her sour mood. The mass of magic was easily one hundred fifty meters in any direction from the center, and the green beam that made up the center helped paint the picture SOMETHING was moving closer at a slow pace.

_____The next sound was the grinding of chains, the large white steel dragging behind the cloaked frame of the figure who would eventually stop before her zone of death touched the guild's walls, a sudden snap cutting the air as the magic pulled back to the center and the figure vanished. A brief moment passing before the sound of chains grinding came from within the walls as Grim simply chose to rift herself past to keep moving.

_____When someone decided to stand before her Grim would stop, hands moving to peel back her hood as crimson strands of silk like hair drifted out like snakes covering the upper portion of her robe. Venom green eyes glaring down the figure and anyone else who showed up as she reached a hand outward, black smoke rising from her sleeve to form a oval shaped portal and a chain rushing out that was quickly yanked to drag out Sanguine from the portal as Grim moved her focus back to those present.

"Whom among you is the one called Charlotte? If she is not among those present go retrieve her before my already low tolerance for this place is beyond the point of return!"

_____Her voice was cold, aged beyond her looks and every bit of magic that once swirled around her was soaked into each syllable she spoke. Most of the common folk likely to scurry away, their eyes glassed over as her control magic sent them to find whoever might have had the name spoken. To those who did not feel the effect of the magic would be left to see Grim tug the chain again as she tried to hint for Sanguine to get closer. Free hand waving as a black throne made of bones appeared behind the intruder who simply sat down and waited without a care or worry.
    A visit from death

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Time this world saw what a REAL monster was..."
    Charater | Magic 1 | Magic 2 | Magic 3 | Trackers | Linage
    3.5 of 6 Exp Doublers remaining
    2 of 2 Extra Exp Doublers remaining.
    In progress missions: 1,2,3|4|5|6
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A visit from death (Open to ER members, INV otherwise) Empty Re: A visit from death (Open to ER members, INV otherwise)

Post by Godlike Frederik 11th July 2019, 4:11 am

'What's this now?' Dahau asked himself upon feeling a sudden surge of sensation. A feeling of eternal torment and utter damnation, slowly getting closer to the guild hall...it felt familiar. 'It's... her'

As he turned towards his balcony he could see through the arch-shaped windows a foreboding sky. Blackened by a burst of dark magic that was continuously firing into the air. Dahau stood up from behind his desk and threw open the doors to the outside, where he was met with the sheer cold and powerful gusts of wind that bellowed on top of Hakobe. His cloak fluttered wildly as he reached for the stone balustrade, on which he leaned to get a closer look. There was no mistake, this magic could only belong to a single person he knew. Grim a young looking woman whose fiery red beauty is only matched by the cruelty of her actions.
    It had been a long time since Nightmare fell to the Rune Knights, a surprise attack by a reformed group of protectors. Bent on ridding the world of all evildoers. The guild was destroyed, and the mages that weren't killed scattered to the winds. Some venture into the great unknown world, others disappeared never to be seen again, while some like Dahau answered the call of a new mistress to serve... and it seems he isn't the only one who beckoned.

While Grim rifted herself inside the main hall, Dahau had made his way downstairs and gradually observed her from a distance. Others ran from the scene, stricken with fear and afraid of the powers she may hold. Not that he'd blame them, the sense of eternal damnation would frighten any sane man. As she summoned a throne made out of bones to sit in, she'd also pulled hard on an iron chain she dragged behind her. As she did, the metal of the chains clanked harshly and at the other end of that chain, a girl emerged from the shadows.

'My, my' said Dahau loudly as he as well appeared from behind one of the pillars 'as always, your beauty is only matched by your audacity, however, I do advice you to tone it down. This isn't Nightmare, this place already has a suitable Queen' His voice, sweet as honey, yet dripping with the vile arrogance and discontent for others only he could. Even when facing former guildmates.
    His appearance differed greatly from the woman, while she wore a dress from fine materials. Dahau looked as if he was ready to dive headfirst into battle. Entirely covered in armor, with a long black cloak dragging behind, on which the emblem of the guild was greatly portrayed.

'So Grim' he continued as he approached her. Slowly standing next to her chair, his hand reaching for one of her red locks of hair 'Have you longed for me this badly, that you crossed the ice cold wastelands outside, only to take me up on my offer. And finally become one of mine.'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A visit from death (Open to ER members, INV otherwise) Empty Re: A visit from death (Open to ER members, INV otherwise)

Post by Saraphina 14th July 2019, 10:21 pm

Deaths Visit,
    Saraphina was sitting in the banquet hall eating her food and sipping on tea when she felt a surge of magic approaching her guild. She wasn’t familiar with this magic and blinks to herself. “Someone is approaching, Mistress.” The black haired servant girl says as she was standing by a window. The White Queen smirks as she sets her tea down. “We shall wait to see if they approach my castle then.” She muses as she grabs herself a sticky bun to munch on. “You might want to see this though, miss?” Nadaline was feeling a bit timid as she looked out the window. Not often did she feel so. With a deep sigh, Saraphina stands up and makes her way to see the pillar of black magic coming up the mountain. “Huh… interesting.” The queen smiles into her bun before she starts to make her way back to the table. She sets the food down and wipes her hand clean before she starts making her way out of the room.

Out of a window, she noticed the magic disappeared for a moment, glad it wasn’t touching her castle. She had just had her doors fixed and looking beautiful once more. She makes her way to where she felt magic was coming from, and the first thing she noticed was Dahau talking to someone. And the person dragging another by a chain. The red haired woman would demand for someone by the name ‘Charlotte’. It sounded familiar… but she couldn’t remember at the moment. Dahau would approach and speak to the woman first. His words brought a smile curling on her lips as she wagged her finger over her shoulder. She was beckoning her servant to follow her. She was a suitable queen, wasn’t she? That tickled her pink as she giggles softly to herself.

She came out from the offshoot hallway wearing a white dress that had a pale purple trim and sash at the hip with ruffles at the top. Her guild mark was exposed on her sternum, and the bright purple she always loved to show on her skin. “Flirting with guests the moment they come here, Dahau?” The white haired queen couldn’t help but giggle as her purplish pink eyes were set on the red head before her. He called her Grim… Interesting name. Nadaline had her hands held together in front of her as she stood behind her mistress, awaiting her orders. “You called a name out… Charlotte?” She taps her chin as she lightly puckers out her lips. The name was familiar… Then it hit her. “I believe she left us… who knows where she actually is though. She’s nothing...” She tilts her head as she grins widely, showing her sharp teeth to the group before her. “Is that little girl all that brought you to my wonderful paradise? I feel pity on that poor soul then…” She snorts to that comment. The tone of her voice saying she clearly wasn’t caring an ounce. She looked to the throne of bones, and frowns a bit. “That clashes with the decor so much…” She couldn’t help but pout as she looks to Nadaline.

The black haired servant blinks as she was looked at. She clearly had no idea what her mistress was meaning. She looked at the throne, then around them. Of course. It clashed with the brightness of the main hall that the queen adored. All the red and shiny things about, a throne of bones in the middle of the entrance hall was no place to be. Nadaline softly steps to the side and bowed at the hip. “If you wish, we can organize a room to your liking to have that throne in.” She comments as she looked back up with her red eyes before standing straight up again. “That is, if you’re wishing to stay.” Nadaline had a welcoming smile on her face. Saraphina smirks to her servants words, approving of them as she looked back, smirking as she tilted her head. Would this person and her pet join her guild? They seemed powerful to her. She’d enjoy them among her members. The purple eyes that bore on them would show how excited she was once again as she was thinking of them joining the ranks.
    Saraphina R. Zima
    715 WORDS

Sanguine
    Sanguine

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hybrid Birthright
    Experience : 1,079,142

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood God Slayer (Lacrima)
    Second Skill: Hair Manipulation Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Sanguine 15th July 2019, 10:53 am

Sanguine
    Erring Rising {} A-rank

Word Count: 700/3500
    Tagged: @
    Muse: sleepy
    Music: song name by composer

This notes section will scroll if needed!
    Being dragged about by a chain was a little more embarrassing than she thought it would have been. There were on and off moments of these feelings throughout her travels, most of them between what walking they did and then the actual arrival of the pair before the hall of Errings Rising. A guild in which she had been formerly working under some contracts with while Grim had been away. She spent some of her time working with a particular member of whom she couldn’t really stand to be around. If her patience wasn’t as ironed out as she had tried to make it over the years, she knew she’d have snapped and well.. snapped the clients neck as well. Or at least used her hair magic to give a tight, yet soft grip around her mouth to keep her from being a nuisance to her. Still, despite having given a bit of her attitude, the little brat still had gotten a hold of Grim somehow and now, as part of her punishment was to be taken here by chain and collar to the guild to confront and resolve the issues that she saw in this whole thing.

Upon arrival, Sanguine and Grim entered the halls and the maid was able to take in the scenery until the throne was spawned into the middle, watching her master seat herself inside it instinctively brought her to where she had to be. Seating herself on her knees beside the throne, her hands laid in her lap and her head lowered to keep herself quiet and much to how she was to act when she knew Grim was upset with her. Despite how rare that was, it was sometimes unavoidable. The white haired girl remained completely silent as she heard a voice chime in. The way he spoke was much like some of the ways Grim acted towards her in some cases. However, she had picked up on the mention of Nightmare and the recollection of memories began to flash of all the things she could recall of having to be albeit enslaved to them as a tool of war. Her hands balled into fists, shaking lightly in the frustration of it all. She kept herself secluded to speaking out, needing to calm herself down before snapping.

Thankfully, the addition of the next voice filling the halls and the demi dragon’s voice had been another feminine one. The naming of the males voice snapped her head up. Her eyes settled onto Duhau for the first time to her in years, but in this appearance he wouldn’t recognize anything but perhaps the faint sign of demonic trace akin to her mothers... if such a thing was even possible. Still, she showed a bit of a smile in seeing him, or even anyone from Savage Skull that wasn’t much of a hostile psychopath was refreshing. With the sudden change of reason to her smile upon hearing over Charlotte’s untimely banishment from the guild, she thought it to be a much safer place. Maybe Grim would just forgive and forget her lashing out at a client for whom she were to treat as if she were their own maid, but still... she had some hopes left. And yet, the maid said not one word. She was under orders to do so anyway, so unless spoken to, she would not say one word. That, or the chain be “lifted”, so to speak.

A visit from death (Open to ER members, INV otherwise) JwEY1nx

CharacterMagicSecondaryTertiaryBankFight Theme
    Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Curse
    Experience : 14,967

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Defense magic
    Second Skill: Offense magic
    Third Skill: Locked

Post by Grim Reaper 16th July 2019, 1:24 pm

Words written: #467
    Total written: #937
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    @Sanguine
    @Godlike Frederik
    @Saraphina
    _____Alexandra's mood was as per usual taken down further when she heard the voice of the man she already had to deal with once this mortal lifespan. Duhau, where the man got such nature was beyond her, though most people seemed to have such as all the reaper would do is move her head to keep his dirty hands out of her hair. A slow turn of focus to him as she grumbled.

"Does that arrogance of yours make you deaf? I do believe I said why I had come here. Secondly I have no interest of being a queen again, I simply dislike waiting while standing."

_____Then came someone actually useful to Grim's reason she came. Though what information was given clearly did not sit well as Alexandra lips shifted downward and her tapping against the armrest stopped. Hearing the woman's tone, the way she seemed to carry herself, and the fact there was a maid with her Grim assumed this was the aforementioned queen and grumbled for a moment before tapping her heel down as the throne changed from black to grey. Then her hand moving as the chain that connect to Sanguine vanished and Alexandra yawned.

"So me dealing with all that snow was for nothing, I have to deal with HIM again, and to be honest white is a very bad color choice for anything child. And darling, I have no true intentions of staying HERE as I have my own castle to return to. The fact of the matter is so far the only place I know Charlotte was last seen was here and until I resolve the issue with that child I'm out of leads."

_____Alexandra was not happy, and while Sanguine would likely be able to notice the slight change in how she tapped her fingers to something as a result of the mood change the reaper's focus was staying on the doors that led deeper into the guild hall. There was the possibility that despite being a dark guild in rumor, they had what mortals might call a heart to protect one of their own from an outside force like Grim was. Grumbling some more as she waved for Sanguine to stand as she had no reason to keep her being punished currently.

"I assure you I am not here to harm the child. A while back I got word of a complaint about how my maid Sanguine had acted during a Job the two had undergone and wished to resolve the matter personally or hear the other side of the story. If you wanted to protect her and that is the reason for saying she is no longer here to have me leave. I do not seek out violence anymore, least not when it comes to my maids."
    A visit from death

"Time this world saw what a REAL monster was..."
    Charater | Magic 1 | Magic 2 | Magic 3 | Trackers | Linage
    3.5 of 6 Exp Doublers remaining
    2 of 2 Extra Exp Doublers remaining.
    In progress missions: 1,2,3|4|5|6
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Plague Craft
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Godlike Frederik 31st July 2019, 2:43 am

'My apologies my liege'

With a smirk on his face, Dahau took a little bow and backed away from the reaper herself, as always Grim was as cold as ever especially when it came down to Dahau and his corny advances. To be honest, he wasn't really flirting with the woman, sure her features were gorgeous and many men would be more than happy to land in her bed. But for Dahau it was her immeasurable power that he flirted with. He above all craved for power the most, in all its forms, and Grim's power was fascinating, to say the least.

'If I can make a suggestion my Queen?' he eventually said. Dahau had watched the conversation between his Queen and his former guildmate unfold. It appeared that Charlotte wasn't in Errings Rising, he at least haven't heard of her being here if that be the case, then the guild could still help.
    'How about we aid Lady Grim in her search. We've some excellent trackers in the guild who would be more than willing to aid in your search. And I am even willing to lend you my personal hounds, they are hunters with a nose that even exceeds that of a Dragon Slayer. Surely they will be able to track down this Charlotte, they just need to catch her scent, and they will be hunting her down through all of Fiore.'

Sure there was a chance the Queen didn't seem this necessary. Or Grim would decline such an offer, which wouldn't be strange since it was coming from him. Not that he could blame her, to her Dahau was more than only a thorn in her eye. And he'd only saw her as a powerful asset which he would be more than willing to use, in various ways. 'And if that isn't even enough, I myself am willing to offer my services to Lady Death'

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 28th August 2019, 9:29 pm

The White Queen
    The white queen glances towards the white haired woman kneeling on the ground as she had looked up towards Dahau. Had she known her favorite knight? It didn’t matter. She was just being quiet and out of the way like a servant should. Something both her and Nadaline seemed well versed on at current. Her eyes went to the redhead in the chair before her. She didn’t like her telling her that this ‘Charlotte’ was no longer within her walls. Oh well. Not everyone liked to believe the truth. When her color choice for her dress was mentioned, Saraphina grinned wide, showing her sharp teeth. “Oh… only one who hasn’t seen the snow and ice of Iceberg at first light would say such things. Maybe even one who wishes not to get married one day too.” She giggles, raising a hand to cover her mouth. “White is perfect for making things pop.” She winks as she had quite a few dresses she had stained red from fighting. It was a shame they were ruined, but the thought of her getting what she wanted because of that small price was right.

When she was ‘assured’ that the woman wasn’t going to harm the Charlotte girl, Saraphina couldn’t help but let up a giggle. And shake her head. “Oh! Don’t think I’m protecting anyone.” She giggles out and sticks her tongue out. “She left on her own free will! I don’t care what you want to do to any of my members. So long as you don’t want to tarnish my guilds goal, that is.” She muses. “What my members do, is their doing. If they upset the wrong person, then they can pay the price. I may help them though, but if I don’t know about it, I can’t.” She then shrugs her shoulders. She really had no idea on this matter. Nadaline clears her throat. “If I may?” She questions the white haired queen. Saraphina nods to her, and waits to see what her servant would say. “Madam, Charlotte did leave quite some time ago. We do not keep track of our members. If she is still apart of Errings Rising, she may return. Otherwise, we unfortunately have nothing on her.” She tells the woman before her.

Dahau spoke up a moment later, making the purplish pink eyes of the queen glance over his way. She pursed her lips as he spoke his piece. Aid this stranger in finding the missing ‘guild member’? She shrugs her shoulders and smirks as she glanced over towards the redhead once again. “Oh! The puppies are quite adorable and probably would be really helpful~!” She giggles and nods. But then she paused. “I don’t think she’s left anything here… or if she had a room here…” She looks to Nadaline, who shrugs her shoulders a little. “I-I’m not sure, your highness.” She says softly and bit her lip lightly. Surely she would get in trouble for not knowing this. Right? Saraphina purses her lips and takes a deep breath. That wasn’t good to hear…

Saraphina’s eyes went right back on the redhead and she smirks as she put a hand to her chin. Her eyebrow cocked up a little as she leans forward slightly. “What do you say? You have one wanting to help you out in your quest right here. Do you take it? Or simply let it be? It’d be a shame, though, to let you go without seeing if you’d like to join? So if she were to come back, you may speak with this Charlotte as you wish?” She muses and giggles to her.
    HP: 675/675
    MP: 550/550
    Notes and Enemies:
    @Grim Reaper @Godlike Frederik @Sanguine
    (604) 1319 words
    Job Link/Job Approval

Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 11th November 2020, 11:36 pm

Between Godlike Frederik, Addilyn Amara, and myself
    Word Count Total: 2712 Words

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 2:30 pm