Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

❖ HIFUMI'S JOURNEY ❖ (Ahote/Hifumi)

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private ❖ HIFUMI'S JOURNEY ❖ (Ahote/Hifumi)

Post by Ahote 3rd July 2019, 10:15 pm

"JERICHO"
    296 words || @ghðst|| job info/job sign-up || CONCEALED CUTTERS
    "So you went off and joined a guild, have you? Dies Irae, was it?" A man's voice spoke somberly in a room sealed off from the rest of the world through its thick stone walls. It was Ahote sitting there at his desk, studying books and scriptures that many like him wouldn't be able to understand. "They must be a jolly lot—being legal and all. But since when have you been interested in guilds, Hifumi?" Ahote asked without looking at him.

The room was cluttered with appliances, bookshelves, and was brightly illuminated only by a fluorescent blue light of mysterious liquids in large tanks—yet, it all seemed strangely empty and dangerous. Despite the two people inside of Boomslang's basement, they hardly seemed alive, one seems to have no interest in the concept and the other apparently inquisitive.

So there Ahote was, as he usually had been, in his study studying something, but no one quite knew what. He was wearing his usual articles—a traditionally colored vest-suit and pants and loafers to match, giving him a very regal and unfriendly appearance. His complexion was sickly pale and there were bags underneath his golden eyes, as such was the consequence of his dark arts. Not only had his body become fragile, but so did his spirit, and everything that projected from him seemed lacking the vigor of his true self. And so he spent lots of his time shrinking away in his basement, regaining the strength to be who he really was. But Hifumi would never know it until it happened.

Despite having escaped from his titles and position as Guildmaster, he remained distinctly closeted from the world sometimes, as such was his introverted nature. But this was never the case with his liches, or in this case—Hifumi.

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: xxx
    Abilities Active: xxx
    Weapons Equipped: xxx
    Monsters Killed: xxx
    Other Notes: Boomslang's Basement
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ghðst
    ghðst

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Working Together- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Motor City Rush- Rainbow- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Pretty Dead
    Position : Lowly Demon
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 8012.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: ❖ HIFUMI'S JOURNEY ❖ (Ahote/Hifumi)

Post by ghðst 3rd July 2019, 11:27 pm

No matter the place, he'd follow. The lackluster response for everything of his current world was greatly obscured. Hifumi might've lived once before but— this was not before. Neither would it be in his absence of memories and answers. His name, his appearance, all of it resembled an entity much different than it had been. At least when he'd finally taken the initiative to glance at his own reflection— he knew these horns weren't of his regard.

Ahote was right. He'd never be human.

There were obvious costs in that matter. Costs that hadn't been so obvious when his life was forcibly brought back. From a long and forgotten slumber. At least now, Hifumi could say he'd begrudgingly understood the obvious. "Yes, Ahote-sama." he answers, immediately and lacking of emotion, "When you'd given me a bit of freedom I thought it'd be best to expand my knowledge and... my strength." those cool blue eyes don't meet the other. Even though Ahote doesn't look his way, he is undoubtedly intimidated by the other. He feels it is only fair.

"Unless of course, you do not approve of my choice. I will gladly depart from them and find another way." his figure slouches towards the ground. Barely visible over the ledge of the table, he is settled into a kneeling position. Something that is either disregarded or well perceived. After all— it is still a prominent gesture of respect.

Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: ❖ HIFUMI'S JOURNEY ❖ (Ahote/Hifumi)

Post by Ahote 4th July 2019, 12:28 pm

"JERICHO"
    561 words || @ghðst|| job info/job sign-up || CONCEALED CUTTERS

Ahote smiled when Hifumi answered him the way he did. There was no resolve in his voice—it was devoid of decisiveness. If Ahote had even wished for his departure from Dies Irae, there wasn't a doubt in his head that made him think that he wouldn't do it. And while he thought of this, he only felt guilty. He saw a bit of himself in Hifumi—the way he obeyed him mindlessly and how quickly he could Ahote's future for him as the only future for him. It was a bitter reminder of his former self.

"No, no, no, no. I don't disapprove of your choice, Hifumi—it's your choice, after all." Ahote laughed in his sighing, finally twisting around on his chair to see the kneeling Lich. His smile only grew warmer when he looked at him. He was gorgeous for something lacking humanity is what he had thought when he first beheld him. "It'd be a waste to chain a lich of your intelligence to a basement like this for both of our eternities, don't you think? I think this'll be fun. Make friends, find love, become the best of the best. The possibilities are quite boundless and yet so very limited for you. Just know that there's only sorrow awaiting you and that you'll always find solace here with me." he whispered icily. He stepped over to the kneeling Lich and knelt down with him, gingerly caressing the soft flesh of his cheeks in his palms.

"Do you understand, Hifumi? You'll gain power and knowledge, but you will inevitably find sorrow in being there."

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: xxx
    Abilities Active: xxx
    Weapons Equipped: xxx
    Monsters Killed: xxx
    Other Notes: Boomslang's Basement
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 4:08 pm