Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Colorless World (Gaia's A Exam)

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Position : None
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Colorless World (Gaia's A Exam) Empty Colorless World (Gaia's A Exam)

Post by Gaia 10th May 2019, 1:23 pm

GAIA SABIN
    The Cards Aren't Always Right
    While in the Archives of the Ancients, Gaia was reading quietly to herself. The mage had a knack for reading books quite often, especially with her Gale force glasses. She adjusted her glasses on her face, and smiles slightly to herself. She was reading up on traditional tarot and how it was incorporated into divine magic quite often. She often got onto people for being loud in the library, honestly hating when people disturbed the sweet silence of the room. Noya had come running up with a little note hanging out of her mouth. She ran right for Gaia, and jumped into her lap to give it to her. The black haired tarot mage blinked as she leaned back and picked the note from her white ferrets mouth, gingerly petting her fur. She used her glasses to read it quickly, and instantly was frowning after setting it down. She taps a finger on the table as she looks around and thinks. "C'mon Noya, we're going to get Ratatoskr to come with us." She whispers to the ferret while standing up to put the book she was reading, away. Noya had perched herself on Gaia's shoulders and seemed like she was grumbling a bit. Honestly, the ferret wasn't a fan of the foul mouthed creature, especially since he made Gaia run around the guild hall for her cards last time. It didn't take her long to find him as she had called out to him by calling him the best guild pet in the world. After quietly explaining that she'd need his help, and some convincing that he'd be a hero for helping her, she got Ratatoskr to agree to come with her to the Holy Castle. She explained to him that he'd need to hide momentarily till she got to the forest though, so he could be the hero that 'came in at the right time' and whatnot.

Gaia was to travel alone to the Holy Castle to not raise any suspicion while she was to investigate the tremors going on in the forest near there. Magical activity also was apparently seeming high, so there was speculations of portals coming up randomly. Her duty was investigate the tremors and to take care of the anomalies. She figured she had to request Sabertooths Guild Pet, Ratatoskr, to have some sort of protection on her. No one was to know she was investigating either. She wasn't too sure how to deal with this, but texted Kyran on her iLac anyways and told him that she was going to be away on an urgent job for the guild for a bit, and she'd tell him immediately when she'd be back.

Gaia was dressed in short jean shorts and a yellow tank top, her cloak on over her shoulders, and her messenger bag with her tarot cards hanging on her hip. She adjusts her blue glasses as Noya was cuddling on her neck. She came to the Holy Castle posing as a tourist so no one would even question her being there. As soon as she was in the castle, she signed up for a self tour and casually walked around the castle of white glass. Eventually, she had made her way outside, and glanced around before she started into the forest. It didn't take too long for her companion to join her, and she nodded to him. "Let's go find the tremors source." She tells him while she was continuing to jog onward. It had taken the two a bit, but eventually, Ratatoskr and Noya both seemed to sense where the magical anomaly at the same time, and both ran towards where it was coming from with Gaia right behind them. The girl had stopped right before a portal in the middle of a field. "Let's go, Gaia! We need to see this! I will need to save the world!" Ratatoskr boasted before hopping forward to the portal. "Ratatoskr! No!" Gaia cries out as she runs after the rodent. She managed to catch him rather easily, but as soon as she picked him up, she felt herself being pulled towards the portal. "You stupid rat!" "I'm a squirrel!" Noya had jumped after Gaia when she was being sucked into the portal, successfully throwing all three through the medium sized portal.

The tarot mage had landed with an oof! from the portal. As soon as she released the guild pet, she was searching for her glasses. They had fallen off when she landed. All she could see was gray. Sitting up, she noticed her glasses sticking out of the gray, or more of a blue blur on the gray ground that is. She quickly goes and grabs her glasses, putting them on her face only to be looking at the base of a statue. She blinks and tilts her head up to look up at a faceless thing standing on top of a dragon that seemed to of been slain. Suddenly, something felt to be pushing down on her, and she could feel her cards feeling distressed. She quickly looked over to Ratatoskr, trying to make sure it wasn't him who was pushing her down, but he was trying to brush himself off. "What's up with this place? It's all black and white." He grumbles as Gaia makes her way to her feet. She dusted off her legs and frowns to the statue. Ratatoskr looked to the statue himself, and whistled. "I bet I could slay a dragon." Gaia glared over to the creature, who was just seeming proud of his musings. She shook her head and took a deep breath as she looked about the area. "Hey Gaia! Let's fix the place!" "Fix it? Silly squirrel… do you even know how to put color back into a world like this?" Ratatoskr stopped for a moment before he grinned to Gaia. "Color it back in with paint!"

With an exasperated groan, Gaia marched on. She begun looking around to see what she could find about this place. There were clues of life about, feet marks in the dirt, signs something has been dragged about, off white water with fish within it, plants all around her. While the place looked rather black and white to her, it also felt so surreal. This wasn't Fiore. This was someplace entirely different. She looked around and noticed some ghost like birds following her. She pushed her glasses onto her face and frowns. She was suspicious of everything here. Walking calmly with Ratatoskr bouncing next to her and talking about some nonsense fight he had in his tree, using profanity every so often to belittle his opponent, Gaia just looked about. She was making a mental note of where they were… and what they were seeing. Noya was getting rather growly on her shoulders, and even jumped off of her shoulder to bound after something.

They were on a slightly overgrown path between a river, and a forest. Gaia wasn't too sure she was liking being out in the open, but at the same time, she knew she couldn't be roaming that forest either. If anything, mostly because she wasn't familiar with this land, and because she could be detected easily while stomping around in there. Noya growls again, and Gaia barely sees the shadow of something behind a tree come shooting out and down the small hill next to the forest. Gaia reached into her bag and yanked out her staff that her cards shoved at her. Instantly, she swung it and had the staff collide with a greyed sword. The person before her was as black and white as the rest of the world. "You… have color! You must be how to get out!" His eyes were wide as he laughed in a crazed manner, uncontrollably. Gaia looked to him confused before he pulled back and tried to hit her again. "He did it! He was the one who did it! Now I can finally go home and be away from this mess!" "Who di-ack!" As soon as she was about to ask, the ghost ravens came swooping down and tried to peck at her, but she quickly picked up her cloak and used it to protect herself. She swung her staff a bit and the birds started to fly away, but as soon as she had done so, the man came back at her with his sword. She held her staff up and shrieked a bit as she fell to the ground.

"Stop it! I am not your enemy! I will try to help you get out!" She calls out, but the person didn't seem to take notice. He seemed rather intent on killing her. "Knight Gayle of the Air!" She calls out while a card flew into her hand and then a two-toned silver and tan female dragon holding a sword and looking fierce came out of the card and used her sword to block another blow to Gaia. She let up a shriek of pain as she summoned Gayle though, and she was panting a bit before she pointed to the colorless guy before them that was backing away. "Knock him out!" She cries out to her summon. Gayle just glared at her, but she had quickly pointed her sword to the air before at the guy, and a flurry of brown birds came from the sky and started to peck at the guy, pushing him back. While he was being attacked, he threw his word and it hit Gayle's side. Gaia's side instantly started to feel pain, and she clutched it a bit. It felt like she had been stabbed herself. She wasn't touched though… Gayle looked at Gaia as she saw her holding her side, right where the sword had hit her. It was only a graze on Gayle though.

The guy had hit his head on a rock on the side of the path after he was knocked back, and groans as he felt dazed. Gaia walked up to him and leaned over slightly. "Who did this to you and the world?" The guy groggily looked to her as he pointed to the forest from where he came. It wasn't much… but Gaia decided to take it. Looking over to Ratatoskr, Gaia frowns. "Thanks for the help." She says rather sarcastically. The squirrel snorts as he rolls his eyes. "You weren't in any real danger…" "This time…" Ratatoskr decided he wanted to run on ahead of Gaia, making her grumble a bit as Noya scurried along the forest floor, making sure she was still near Gaia and her dragon.

They walked a while, and noticed some more of the ghost ravens stalking them from the skies. Eventually, Ratatoskr got rather excited while Noya was on edge. "I think I found out the 'who' that one guy was talking about, silly dragon mage. Now hurry your asses up! Especially the scaled one! I want to go kick some ass!" Gayle looks up and glares a bit. "There seems to be a castle up ahead… would you want me to go check it out, brat?" Gaia shook her head as she continued walking. "Just stay on your guard with me." Noya scurried back into Gaia's shoulders, and the trio walked towards the castle. Noya's fur stood up on end as she wasn't having a good feeling about this place. Neither of them were, really. Gaia wanted away and back home, but she wanted to see who it was that caused this…

The front doors to the castle burst open as an entity dressed in black came out. He had seen them from a window, and rushed out. "You all have color!" A grin was forming on his face as he looked between them all. "I'll enjoy taking your color… and your dragon." He pulls out a two handed sword and grips it tight. "Gayle…" Gaia reached for her bag and pulled out a second card. "Fire Queen Sirroa!" She calls out, making a shimmering two-tone purplish red female dragon holding a staff-like walking stick come out of the card, but while she had done so, Gaia let out a hiss of pain as she felt hurt summoning the dragon. "Stupid girl! Stop calling your summons! We're hurting you!" Gayle cried out at her. Gaia blinked for a moment, but gripped her staff. "No pain, no gain." She simply says before Ratatoskr charged after the man, screaming something about not taking color. Gaia agreed, and pointed towards him. "Sirroa, Gayle! That is your target. Don't fail me."
    TAG: @name WORDS: 2093/2000 NOTES: bleh
    MEL @ WW

Word count reached, continuing as job

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Colorless World (Gaia's A Exam) Empty Re: Colorless World (Gaia's A Exam)

Post by Gaia 10th May 2019, 2:06 pm

Page 12, Post n°281

GAIA SABIN
    The two dragons grinned as they looked to each other. "You may be a knight if another suit, but I'll be glad to fight with you all the same." Sirroa says as she holds her staff, ready to fight in her summoners steed. Gayle snorts and does the same with her sword. "Ditto, fire queen." Gayle summoned her birds back and they went after the guy, and Sirroa pointed her staff in the direction of the entity, and let up a plum of fire at him. Their magic didn't hit the entity though. He dodged the attack and looked rather menacingly at the dragons. "You could have hurt a fly." He growls at the two females. Gaia paled a bit. He was much stronger than herself and the dragons, and they currently seemed to be in his line of sight. Without warning, he quickly had gone after the dragons, holding his sword up to strike. It slammed down on Gayle's sword, but he was stronger. Kneeing the dragon back, Gayle struggled to stand for a moment, but so did Gaia. "Ratatoskr! Please! Stop being a dick and help!" She wheezed as Gayle had been kicked in the stomach and nearly had the wind knocked out of her, though it affected Gaia more it seemed. "Come back Gayle… he's weakened you too much…" She breathes out as Gayle was back in the card again.

"Oh! I will definitely help! Bring the color back you yellowbelly… er… graybelly turd!" He then rolled himself into a ball and started rolling at high speed at the entity. The entity had charged himself at Sirroa now, swinging his sword and hitting her staff as well, but she had kept her distance and slightly started circling her staff on his sword. "I am X! I slay everything I touch! Especially dragons and people's hopes!" He had a wicked grin on his face as Sirroa scowled. "Not while I still stand, devil." She hissed at him just as Ratatoskr smashed into his side, knocking the entity off balance for a moment. Sirroa stood where she was, gripping her staff. She was almost overpowered. "Thank you little squirrel." "Little?! I'm the great Ratatoskr! Protector of Yggdrasil! I am a mighty warrior who can save everyone and slay ten thousand foes all by myself with one hand behind my back!" The squirrel cries out. That seemed to catch the entities attention. Gaia noticed this and grinned a little to herself. "Oh?! You can slay ten thousand foes, huh? Bet Queen Sirroa can slay more! and bring color back to this world!" Ratatoskr tensed at Gaia's claim, and puffed up his cheeks more. "Nu uh! I can beat him! Just you watch!" The squirrel dodged an attack by X's sword, and rammed him again with his Fury of Yggdrasil attack. Queen Sirroa smirks and throws her staff again, letting out a burst of fire once again. The two combined caused the entity to growl in pain. Holding out his hand, he shot a beam of light at Sirroa to stop her, causing Gaia to cry out in pain from the attack as soon as it hit her summon.
    TAG: @name WORDS: 528/500 NOTES: bleh
    MEL @ WW

Last edited by Gaia on 10th May 2019, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Colorless World (Gaia's A Exam) Empty Re: Colorless World (Gaia's A Exam)

Post by Gaia 10th May 2019, 2:21 pm

Page 12, Post n°281

GAIA SABIN
    Sirroa hissed to herself. This wasn't good… Gaia kept on getting hurt because of her. This world wasn't good… it didn't help that she felt weaker, so had Knight Gayle… they just didn't say anything to Gaia about it to worry her. Suddenly, Sirroa was hit with the sword, and crumpled on the ground. "Queen Sirroa!" Gaia hissed in pain as she quickly summoned her dragon back to her card. Now it was just Noya, Gaia, and Ratatoskr. The entity chuckles lowly as he sees the weakened Gaia. All the hits had really done a number on her, even if she hadn't been hit directly. Ratatoskr noticed the state of Gaia and suddenly begins to chitter rather fast, while his stripes begun to glow. The entity stopped as he started hearing things in his head. He turned his head to look at the squirrel. His head was being filled with various insults of him and his plan and anything he loved. This was a good distraction while it also apparently seemed to harm him. Gaia gripped her staff, then quickly ran after the guy since he didn't seem to hear anything anymore, and Gaia shoved her staff into his chest. As soon as she done so, she looked up groggily to the entity, only to see color slowly starting to come back to him from around where her staff had been.

The color started to slowly spread around on his body, filling in the black and white colors and becoming rather colorful. His original clothing had been a rich red color, and his skin was a mahogany brown. He looked down at Gaia with a regretful smile. "Thank you… so much…" He whispered to her as the color touched the ground at his feet. As soon as it touched the ground, there was a burst of color all around. Ratatoskr had gone silent when Gaia had shoved her staff into the guy, and watched the short brown eyed girl. Gaia was shaking a bit as she continued to hold her staff in place. She killed someone… granted, yes it seemed like she freed them from what appears to be a curse, she still killed someone though. Ratatoskr came up to her and helped her pull out her staff from his chest. "You were protecting yourself." He says as Noya chirped on her shoulders before she rubbed her head on Gaia's cheek. Slowly, she set the butt of her staff on the ground, using it like a walking stick to steady herself. She looks around and watches the color wash over the rest of the world while she continued to shake. "It's like a fairy tale story." She murmurs. Now she wondered if there was a story on this place and wanted to look up on it.

She heard a sound in front of her and looked to see the guy she had stabbed, on the ground, and a portal above him. She shutters from the thought of having killed him but she knew he was trying to kill her too, and there wasn't really a way to subdue this guy. It wasn't her world. Taking a deep breath, Gaia shakily stepped through the portal, and was once again standing in the forest by the Holy Castle. Ratatoskr was with her, and he looked to the little mage concerned slightly. "I'm fine. I want to look up information about that place… any stories on it… It seemed... familiar." She says as she looked up. She was shoving down her guilt of killing the guy and focusing on the now. She could cry about it later, but first, she needed to get herself healed… especially since she felt herself preparing to pass out physically.
    TAG: @name WORDS: 622/500 NOTES: bleh
    MEL @ WW

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:48 pm