Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cleaning up loose ends (C-rank job)

Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Ancient Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,967

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Defense magic
    Second Skill: Offense magic
    Third Skill: Locked

Private Cleaning up loose ends (C-rank job)

Post by Grim Reaper 20th February 2019, 3:48 pm

Words written: #500
    Total written: #500
    Overall total: 500/3000
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    @00110011c
    _____Alexandra knew it was only a matter of time before she would be getting another letter to go deal with people using the guild's name without thought. This time however she had kept a close enough eye on the boy who joined the guild from such events lining in his favor. How he found the guild was a subject for another time however and something Grim would need to keep her servant that watched him doing such task longer as her hand began banging on his room door.

_____If he bothered to open it or was within the room like Grim was last informed he would quickly find the scarlet haired woman reaching for his right ear and gripping it tightly as she started to walk away dragging him if needed as Shadow walked at a pace beside the boy and chuckled at the sight some. Grim had only just recovered from her wound she suffered at Neutral grounds and she was already back to bossing others of the guild around was a welcome sight to the servant.

"Seems those mages you spoke of... have just made my RnR after injury cut short boy. Get yourself ready in the next thirty minutes and then meet me at the guild exit. I want this over with, If I make myself clear GO!"

_____Alexandra would have turned to speak the words into the held ear before letting him go and marching off to make sure the servants did not break or forget anything from the carriage again. Shadow bowing her head before quickly pacing to return to the shadow of her master in silence. If the boy did as he was told and went to the exit of the guild hall after getting ready before the thirty minutes of allowed time he would find Grim sitting in the black carriage with Shadow across from her resetting the bandages. If he was slightly late a set of servants would be rushing and start pulling him along without words and tossing him beside Shadow before closing the door and the Carriage lurching into motion.

"Honestly, I know we have more mages who can do this sort of thing so why did I get the short straw...?" Alexandra grumbled as she looked out the window and lifted her right leg towards Shadow who took the boot and stocking off and began to massage her master's leg. Alexandra glaring with deadly intent if the boy tried to look up her moved dress. She still saw this as his fault for sparking things and would get the same glare the entire trip to the small village the group was last claimed to be sighted. Her only words coming at the end of the trip as the Carriage stopped. "Your job is to remember who talked about the guild and point them out if they are among the people we pass boy. If you understand that open the door and let us get this over with." Mission start.
    Chaos' Vessel

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Time this world saw what a REAL monster was..."
    Charater | Magic 1 | Magic 2 | Magic 3 | Trackers | Linage
    3.5 of 6 Exp Doublers remaining
    2 of 2 Extra Exp Doublers remaining.
    In progress missions: 1,2,3|4|5|6
    Zel Amara
    Zel Amara

Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : None
    Experience : 218.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Cleaning up loose ends (C-rank job)

Post by Zel Amara 20th February 2019, 4:07 pm

"Y-yes Ma'am..." The startled boy winced in pain as he never bothered to acknowledge Grim's moving dress. Zel quickly opened the door of the carriage and walked out, following her commands as so. He stood near the door and waited for Grim to exit as well, gulping as he hoped that his life could be spared if he actually co operated with the woman.

As he stood there he saw a familiar group of dark wizards hanging out in the alleyways like they always did previously when they first met. Zel then spoke and asked Grim a question politely. "Are you going to kill them?" He said out of random while waiting for her to exit the parked carriage. Personally he felt like pissing in his pants as this "job" of his sounds like an extermination mission, which he isn't quite ready for. After all Zel doesn't even have a weapon in his disposal.

Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Grim Reaper 20th February 2019, 4:40 pm

Words written: #440
    Total written: #940
    Overall total: 1094/3000
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    @00110011c
    _____Hearing the boy ask the question as to the fate of the mages that used the guild name so carelessly seemed to fall on deaf ears for a moment as she exited the carriage and looked around the peaceful enough town as her stomach turned over. The warm air and not a cloud to block the annoying sun made her grumble until shade fell over her as Shadow opened an umbrella over her master to hide the grey skin from the light.

"That would all depend on how things go. In their best case I will kill them, yes that is true. OR they will suffer a great deal as i have to dig into their memories and remove any and all traces of the guild."

_____Moving to find a place where she could relax in the shade and Shadow could lower the umbrella as the two waited in the build's shadow and Alexandra looked to the boy with a slight yawn coming to her facial expression as she covered it with her hand and glanced around. She was given no information herself, and partly hoped the boy had some degree of memory to point out if the group she was sent to deal with was them or if not she would have him waiting in the carriage with the servant tending to the horses.

"If you find them tell me, I'll be waiting here and make sure to inform me of how many when you return... I'd rather like to know if using my magic will be needed for this or not..."

_____A slow wave of her hand towards the boy to hint she wanted him to start searching quickly before two things dawned on the woman as she reached to pull Shadow down by her tie and whisper a few things into her ear before letting go, a hand gently rolling across her butt as she rushed after the boy and fixed her clothing and removed the blush across her face as she coughed to make her presence known.

"It seems Master doubts your ability to do even the simple task as this without someone to watch you... As much as it annoys me not to be at her side her order is to keep you out of trouble and make sure you do not lie or run..." Shadow's expression was void until the end as she looked to very much get enraged at the idea someone would dare to lie or run from the task given by her master as the two would be split from Alexandra who yawned and relaxed in her spot while she waited.
    Chaos' Vessel

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zel Amara
    Zel Amara

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zel Amara 20th February 2019, 5:46 pm

Zel sighed as he couldn't believe that Grim actually made him walk down the sidewalk by himself with Shadow along. He thought to himself before having a rude sign of digust on his face as he made distance between him and the girl, having some space to actually moce around freely. He then sticked out his tongue out of spite as he compared how bossy these 3 females could be, the ones he previously met. It was strange to even himself that even a mischievous idiot like himself could tolerate a group of slavery addicts. But he didn't mind at all since the aspect of them doing so seems pretty cool.

He scoffed then muttered, mimicking Shadow's speech as he walked beside her. Zel yawned as he began to speed walk ahead of Shadow on purpose, making her believe that he might do something very stupid. A few feet ahead there would be a dark alleyway known to be filled with crooks. This could be a great start for their "investigation" since a lot of gassops happen a lot in that area. The boy couldn't think of a plan however, since he had nohing in his disposal. So the only option is to literally take a peek in the alleyway quickly before getting noticed. "You're not going to be up all over my behind like that. No can do."
    As he pretty much attempted to escape out of Shadow's suspicion the boy never knew there would be a a nearby object ahead of him, which is possibly a tall bulky thug that wondered right ahead of the two. Since he pretty much focused on Shadow and not paying attention to what's ahead of him Zel got a huge consequence of being smacked down by the torso of this person. Slowly the boy smeared his face against the bulky abs, splatting his face hard against the ground. This action caused multiple thugs to be lured out the alleyway, all fo them seemingly to be familiar and exactly identical to the ones Zel once met.
    Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Character Sheet

Post by Grim Reaper 21st February 2019, 2:18 am

Words written: #309
    Total written: #1249
    Overall total: 1746/3000
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    @00110011c
    _____Shadow did not even care what the boy had to say as she simply glared at him and his actions he attempted. The fact the boy had not bothered to go around a corner or anything since they started walking until the alley meant Grim was still possibly watching them and so the blonde just changed to a slightly faster pace before watching the boy bounce off a larger male in a rather disgraceful display. Seeing as the group that came out was not said to be the targets, and rather annoyed with the boy Shadow stepped back and simply watched.

_____Aleaxandra sighing at how her servant was acting when she had her orders, but guessing the boy did something that struck the nerve of the woman. Moving from her spot as she whistled and her scythe began jumping against the chains that held it to the roof of the carriage to alert the other servant Alexandra would be needing it soon as she started to approach grumbling about the sun as she walked. Shadow turning to see the approaching woman as she gulped and looked back to the boy nervously.

_____Did she help and ruin her point she was making and get on her master's bad-side, or did she help the boy and have her point ruined? Grumbling to herself as she moved forward again and stepped between the man and the boy and her eyes flickering lightly as she used herself as a shield like she would for her master. "You should have moved aside brute, clearly the child is hurt It would be wise to say sorry to him, or things might turn sour..." Shadow sounded confident enough, but the main thing she was trying to buy was time as Alexandra was still slightly out of range to help if things went south for the two.
    Chaos' Vessel

Zel Amara
    Zel Amara

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zel Amara 21st February 2019, 11:54 am

Zel stood back up, wiping the dirt from his lips as he shook his head. "I am not a child." he replied, brushing off the dirt from his clothing before straightening up. "May we pass by? I am sure you're cool with me not walking into your turf.."  The thugs just chuckled before getting out the way, surrendering their staffs peacefully. Zel motioned Shadow to follow as he walked ahead, taking care of this situation without any casualties since they are not the actual targets.

The boy continued to walk ahead, waiting for Shadow to catch up to him. He seemed to be quite pissed on how everyone lebelled him as a "child" due to his size. He then slowed down just to see Alexandra holding up a scythe. Thinking that she might kill him for bumping to a guy Zel began to accelerate as if he's going on a power walking marathon.
    Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Character Sheet

Post by Grim Reaper 23rd February 2019, 1:46 am

Words written: #413
    Total written: #1662
    Overall total: 2312/3000
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    @00110011c
    _____Alexandra grumbled lightly, she had left her spot for no reason it seemed as she moved the scythe back to her back and approached the group of thugs that had stopped the other group moment before. One tried to reach for her hand only to find his hand bending the opposite direction to grab hold of one of the other thug's rear ends sparking a rather clear fight among them as she moved to evade a wild punch and was half tempted to simply chop their heads off for almost hitting her in the back of the head.

_____What spared the group of thugs a early meeting with her majesty was when the boy started to speed walk and Shadow took off into a full sprint aiming to slam the boy into the ground if he was not careful of her approach. The servant moving to even try and go as far to bend the arm of the boy behind his back if she got him pinned to the ground with her body. The intent to harm him flowing off Shadow as she growled and spoke while Alexandra kept her steady slow approach.

"I warned you not to make an attempt to run BOY! Give me one reason why I should not rip your arm off here and now!" The words only spoken if the girl had Zel against the ground. If he did not reply within a few seconds Alexandra would speak her own two cents. "Because if he bleeds out then finding the people we came to might be harder then i would enjoy and that displeasure would then befall YOU Shadow, so unhand the boy and let him resume looking for any faces he can recognize so we can return home sooner and you get your reward for helping... it if still sits on the table after your actions are accounted."

_____Shadow would rapidly move to kneel before Alexandra who looked over to Zel with a 'don't even think of thanking me yet boy.' glare before waving for him to keep moving. Now that she was so far out into the sunlight she wanted this to be over quickly and was looking out for anyone who gave off the air as someone using the guild's name to aid their own personal goals or lifestyle. Hands clenching in fist, they would pay dearly for such, even if they only spoke praise to the true terror that goes bump in the night.
    Chaos' Vessel

Zel Amara
    Zel Amara

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zel Amara 23rd February 2019, 12:05 pm

Zel rolled stood back up and shouted. He was furious after experienced beging rag dolled for no reason.
    "Shut up! You're putting pressure on me...that's all..." He rolled his eyes and sticked his tongue at Shadow out of spite before blowing a raspberry. Zel then pointed ahead and stomped on the floor, shouting at the woman. "YOU IDIOT! The targets are RIGHT there! Right ahead of us! Just chill out sheesh!"

The boy pointed out the location of the targets because that's where he first heard the guild's name being used. Zel began to pout and walked towards Grim while folding his arms, if he actually got permission to walk away. "You're going to take care of the situation yourself....HMPH!"

He began to act defiant against their orders, simply refusing to follow directions since got tackled out of random. On purposely he would make this mission even harder by making Shadow look for the targets herself.
    Grim Reaper
    Grim Reaper

Character Sheet

Post by Grim Reaper 23rd February 2019, 9:18 pm

Words written: #591
    Total written: #2253
    Overall total: 3059/3000
    #728c00 Grim's speech
    #59e817 Grim's thought
    #ff2400 Voice of Chaos 1
    #e42217 Voice of Chaos 2
    @00110011c
    _____When the boy had gone to the length to say they could do things on their own Shadow sighed lightly as she looked to Alexandra. Hand reaching for her scythe as she just smiled happily and tapped the blade to the ground a few times wondering how they should do things of the three options she would have used to begin with. Reaching her free hand to raise her index as Shadow bowed and started to walk and do her part of the option. Shadow was to go around and either lure or drag people closer until the signal was given.

_____Once Alexandra knew the girl was safe from the range of her magic a black circle coated the sky over the reaper, slowly turning as strings began to fall from it, connecting to people within as Alexandra reached her hand outward and closed it. Some of the strings beginning to move, the group of thugs the first to show up as more seemed to approach. Hand resting on her scythe as Grim stepped towards the group who knelt at the control of the woman.

"Are you aware of a guild that makes others look meek and amateur?" "N...No..."

_____A look of displeasure as Grim clicked her tongue and reached her hand out as it caught fire with black flames against the man's head who replied for the group. Moving to do the same to each figure as she removed the memories of seeing the woman, but replacing them with seeing death itself asking the question as was her trademark. Watching them mindlessly walk away before the next group of people arrived and got the same question. Alexandra was bringing them in for the question, then leaving the memory death sought those who knew the guild to inspire fear.

_____Zel, if he had not avoided the strings would be feel as if his body was being torn in all directions but see no trace of such. Alexandra's magic would keep working to bring in groups until she got the result she wanted. "Yes... The guild... Nightmare..." Zel would, if he was still able to focus likely recognize the people, and in one quick motion all who nodded to the words spoken would have their heads taken from their shoulders and Alexandra swung her weapon rather then using her hand. As the bodies dropped and the blood pooled the black circle would fanish and Grim would turn to Zel.

"You can walk back to the guild yourself child. Next time I hope you learn that making me do things i do not wish to do is only reserved for the guild, and Her majesty to enact. If you do such again, the same result will happen to you, and the third will cost you your life." Turning away as the blood vanished into her scythe the reaper would leave the bodies, an extra hint she found those who spoke of the guild and the reaper dealt with them. 'Only the dead may know the guild's name' the message left in her wake. Meeting up with Shadow as the girl bowed and was given a head rub before the two walked leaving the boy without plan to wait up for him.

"I told you he would be useless in this matter Master Grim, why bring him along anyways?" "I wanted to punish him some, to show him his place... and to see if you had been wrong.~ You win the wager though, so tonight... well you get to pick the game we play.~"
    Chaos' Vessel

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 4:48 pm