Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"The Storm of Sabertooth"

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Betrayer of the Kamigawa
    Position : None
    Guild : XXX
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 17,062

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water God Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public "The Storm of Sabertooth"

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 17th November 2018, 9:14 pm

Yggdrasil, the world tree... many legends spun about this mythic site. Doorway to other worlds, and home to all kinds of myths. ONe such, that went around Earthland was that Sabertooth, one of the world's strongest guilds had made it their home. Their dominant strength and power, their reputation for powerful warriors and wizards, along with several rumors of their might... drew an unknown visitor to the odd location of this spot in the world.

Elsewhere, outside of that foreign realm...

A stranger had entered the Ace of Spades, the odd town in Fiore. the sky had become overcast with the approach of a stranger. It took him quite a bit of time to find the place. Cloaked in a worn, torn-up cloak that hid half his face, a single man with spiky black hair and amber eyes marched forward. His height towered over most people and he marched with a silent stare that could kill if one were to cross him. One would think he came looking for trouble... but that was not the case. An aura of intensity surrounded him, even as he said and did nothing.

He had come from the distant nation of Midi, and followed the rumors of the power of Sabertooth, but no real designation of their location. So he was forced to follow rumors. It was odd they were a 'legal' guild, and yet unknown via location.

Indra wandered the streets like some intimidating assassin, about to stab the first person he saw as he walked by strangers that gave him odd looks. He ignored them and pressed on till he found another square of the town.

"Tailong, this IS the town you overheard had Sabertooth, right?" he asked.

From his cloak, a small thing shifted and scurried-- as if something was in there. It soon crawled out and poked its head out from the neck of the cloak. A small serpentine dragon appeared and climbed out onto Indra's shoulder. "Give me a minute. I need to catch my breath from the smell down there. Ever hear of deodorant? " the mouthy dragon spoke back.

Indra gave the dragon an impatient stare through the corner of his eye"Tailong..." he warned.

The little Dragon, Tailong, liked to talk alot and at times even unreasonably making jokes. The little dragon shook his head and turned to Indra. "Yes-yes! I told you. THis town is where the guild is. Most guys don't even know where they are but around here, I think. " the dragon said, looking unsure. "I mean its all rumors you know...

A growl escaped Indra, as he glanced around the town. "Great... We might need to ask around then..." he replied as he looked around.

He soon found one spot that seemed promising with people, a place called the Red Dragon Tavern.

Meanwhile... back in the realm where Yggdrasil stood, an unknown force had also brought the same overcast weather. Lightning and thunder bellowed outside the bowes of the World Tree-- signallying an omen that someone strong was approaching.

Last edited by Zabertooth on 18th November 2018, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake with setting. Location is now Red Dragon Tavern in Ace of Spades.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows Of Anarchy
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 5,482,708

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Merces Letifer
    Second Skill: Combat Medic
    Third Skill:

Public Re: "The Storm of Sabertooth"

Post by Victoria Sheridan 17th November 2018, 10:22 pm

Dressed in an olive green shirt and black skirt with white tennis shoes, Victoria was standing outside the gates leading to the tavern and the guild hall. She was studying a job list and looking for a job to do that could both bring glory to Sabertooth and put more Jewels in her pocket. She was standing outside because the noise of the tavern was a bit too much for her to focus on reading the list. One job she was looking at advertised a fighting tournament in Talonia. Another involved hunting a lion in Mountain Village.

Her browsing was interrupted by a sudden thunderstorm that had popped up. She was about to enter the gates when she spotted someone approaching. A tall and muscular man with black spiky hair was heading her way. His amber eyes seemed like they were looking right through her. Who was he?

Victoria put away the job list and decided to approach the man.

"Hi mister. Can I help you?" Victoria asked him.
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 19th November 2018, 11:35 am

Jumping around the rooftops, Imai was quick to notice the strange change in weather. Something strange occurred, because today’s weather was approximated to stay calm and rainless, but what looked like huge, dark-grey rainclouds approached and covered the sky slowly. It was detected by his magic sense that something with mana and ethernano was causing all of this… but it went on for a while, and nothing stepped up. It was just a change in weather.

Down at the Red Dragon Tavern, Imai eyed a man that stood out from the rest - clad in a wanderer’s cloak and all mystical, he resembled a legendary assassin. Although, his magic power was oddly calm at first sight… it contradicted the atmosphere. “Hmh…” Imai hummed in curiosity, “He looks cool…”

… Now, was he supposed to jump down from the tall roof and greet him? The male appeared to head straight for the tavern, but… argh, Imai needed to enter the scene at the right moment! That was a very important factor! He had to make sure that his first impression as well as the other male’s were on equal frequencies.

Or something like that…

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 22nd November 2018, 10:22 am

The Demon King

”“
    It was a rather beautiful day in the realm between realms, where the Yggdrasil was rooted and acted as the gateway between Fiore and the realms that lay beyond through its branches. Just outside his quarters on the large round landing pad Kite was with Tailspin but not in his quarters sleeping, in the cargo bay training or in the kitchen. No he was on top of his ship with various tools scattered along the top of his ship. His long blue hair was pulled back in its usual ponytail, his shirt was off so his attire currently consisted of his black fatigues and combat boots. Every so often Tailspin needed a bit of a tune up and being something of a classic ship he chose to tend to it himself. The term classic was the term he preferred to use in place of the more common label for Tailspin which was old, outdated or his personal favorite “in need of a serious upgrade” which was a phrase he would shut down immediately with a glare. No one insulted his ship and while a few parts weren’t exactly state of the art the ship had seen its fair share of battle and always pulled through and that was enough for him. He had just finished using a socket wrench to bolt down the last bit of paneling when suddenly the sky above him turned dark and stormy. He craned his head back to look at the changing weather just as thunder rolled and lightning crackled across the sky, ”Huh.“ he said nonchalantly but as the thunder roared more and the lightning bolts grew in number and struck the ground surrounding the tree he began to grow a bit more serious ”Isn’t this a bit ominous.“ he didn’t recall there being signs of such a change in the weather. Suddenly a bolt of lightning looked to strike Tailspin however it diverted its path, almost as if the bolt was too afraid to strike the Yggdrasil. ”I love this tree.“ he picked up his shirt from the roof of Tailspin and jumped off the edge before he would put it back on. ”Maybe I should check out the Ace of Spades. Might be getting rough over there.“

After using his guild crest to open a rift for him to enter Fiore he immediately could sense a presence that was unlike any he had felt before. ”Yup. Definitely got some company.“ this was a known but what wasn’t known was whether or not this company was someone to be greet or have some words with. He would prefer the former but if it came down to it he would have no issue putting whatever might be in the town, down to rest. As luck would have it he wouldn’t have to go very far to find the source of the strange sensation for it was near the Red Dragon Inn. There he saw Victoria, a new member of the guild and Imai one of his aces near the visitor. Kite hung back and waited to see what would happen. The man was imposing on his physique, taller than Kite but not enough to tower over him like Yuudai. Kite kept a keen eye on the man and once he witnessed how he responded to Victoria would dictate how he would proceed, either greet him or reacts accordingly if need be. He looked at Imai and let loose a bit of his aura to get his attention held up a finger to indicate he wanted him to standby before approaching the stranger.

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

"The Storm of Sabertooth" Gvf4gD8
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 22nd November 2018, 11:18 am

( @Kite-Wilhelm @Imai-chi @Victoria-Sheridan -- I will be posting now, so please respond as normal. Thank you. )

Indra had entered the tavern, and was met by a mild hush of voices, stares of some-- as most would do when a stranger stormed into town like some western. Indra merely gave gazes back, but slowly walked away from them as he found himself a spot at the nearby bar. All the while, Tailong sat on his shoulder, trying to give a tough look back despite his tiny size.

Indra sat himself at the bar and silently ordered a stiff drink. There was no saki in this part of Fiore, so he went with whatever the bartender would offer. For the moment, he just listened. The benefit of his new Dragon Slayer abilities was his sense of hearing had been jacked up to 11 for some reason. He could hear details and sounds almost a mile away if he focused-- and everything else coming to him whether or not he wanted to. It made it hard to filter, especially with Tailong at times being a mouthy pest.

Just after Indra downed a half of his drink-- he heared a voice beside him. He looked to find a rather lovely woman in a blue dress and feathery scarf. She seemed pretty and bold as well. Definitely a girl Indra would indulge a drink with. Still, he was there for business and didn't give a smile. Um, you don't strike me as a girl who works here," Indra said plainly.

At that time, Tailong perked up to the female too. "Forgive my crass, moron friend here. He doesn't have the finesse to give a lady proper respect," the dragon perked up, trying to undermine Indra to be more affectionate to the woman.

Indra glared at the dragon, tempted to zap him. "Trust me, words are not the quality i excel at, lizard," he quipped, making Tailong sneer in his direction. Still, Indra came to the point. "I'm seeking members of Sabertooth. Do you know of them?" he asked.

Though his tone was somewhat dark, his interest was genuine. He hoped he would find more of them, and perhaps their guild hall.

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 22nd November 2018, 1:31 pm

Victoria took shelter from the storm in the tavern so that the job listing would not get wet. There she spotted the tall, muscular fellow with amber eyes and some other guild members. He thought that she was not the type that worked here. His companion apologized for his owner's lack of tact.

Victoria was not offended. She was fairly hard to offend nowadays. After spending a childhood being called gutter trash, a waste of life, someone who should have never been born, and all manner of other foul names just for having the audacity to be a poor street kid, the brunette had a fairly thick skin.

"I sometimes moonlight as a bartender, mostly when they're short-staffed and they need a hand. It's good money and it's a break from adventuring. As for the outfit I'm wearing, I've had it awhile. It's the closest thing to formal wear I've got." Victoria explained to the man.

"So you're looking for Sabertooth, huh? Well Mister, you've come to the right place. I'm one of their new recruits. If you want to learn more about the guild, I suggest that you talk to the red-haired guy and the dark-haired guy. They've been here longer than I have and they can tell you a lot more than I can." Victoria pointed out Imai the Ace and Kite the Guild Master respectively. Hopefully they would not take offense to being pointed out. If they had a problem with it, they would most likely let her know.
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 23rd November 2018, 10:00 am

Huh… oh crap, that energy signature was Kite! Was he here, too? Imai caught the released magic power like a newly developed radio tower, his head tingling by the sensation of the Demon Slayer’s presence. Turning his head towards Kite’s location, he noticed the finger held up - he was likely to keep his mouth shut for now and not approach the random guy who entered the town.

With such lightning aura that changed the weather around him, no wonder…

Although, he almost fell down the roof when he was pointed out by Victoria, one of Sabertooth’s newest members. It would be so awkward to keep staying up here when his presence was known, so he leapt from the rooftop and proceeded to land a few meters away from the entrance to the inn.

“Alright, what’s the deal?” he asked curiously. He didn’t hear what Victoria had said beforehand given the distance between them, so he simply switched his gaze between her and the tall-ass brute… oh my god, was that a dragon?!

“A-A dragon? Is that a real dragon?” he asked more enthusiastically, his eyes beginning to shine a little, “Oh boy, that’s a real dragon! And a long, serpentine one too! It must be from Midi… that means that you’re from Midi! Do they all have long, serpentine dragons there? Are they like pets or companions of sorts? Do they actually live underwater? Do they have a king named Owatatsumi?”

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 27th November 2018, 9:44 pm

The Demon King

”“
    Kite remained vigilant and kept his distance watching as Victoria engaged with the stranger who brought the storm with him. It was curious how there was a clear thunderstorm brewing out in Ace of Spades and where the guild hall was located. Could this man be the cause of it? At the moment he could speculate but there was no definitive answer to if there was any correlation but he was going to find out by the end of this. Imai saw his signal and seemed to understand what the guild master wanted however when he heard the man say he was looking for Sabertooth it lowered the number of reasons for him to be here down to the small number of two, either to join them or fight them.  Victoria point both Imai himself outta the crowd revealing their presence to the large man and Imai was the first of the two to get close and started to get down to business until he saw the small dragon that was this man’s companion. Imai started to ask it tons of questions to the point he was babbling, ”I never realized he got this bad.“ he scratched his head and approached the taller man and looked up at him which was something he wasn’t use to doing. He would pat Imai on the shoulder,”You’ll have to pardon my Ace here. He gets easily excited. “ he would wave next at his newest member and call over to her. ”Victoria would you mind getting a pint of beer for Imai, myself and our Guest when you can.“ his smile was friendly but his words were stern. Before his eyes shifted onto the man who he would learn to be Indra ”The name is Kite Wilhelm and I hear you been looking for my guild. What can I do for you?“

Kite Wilhelm

00,000 / 00,000 WC 

"The Storm of Sabertooth" Gvf4gD8
    Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 28th November 2018, 8:10 pm

Indra felt the impulse of eyes on him-- and was tempted to act with a Lightning Dragon's Fang to flush them out of hiding from the rooftop...

... but that didn't occur as the woman Victoria pointed them out. He slowly turned, and any spark of electricity he hid behind his cloak faded. That he didn't want to strike people who were not a threat... that and he didn't want Tailong's patronizing nagging in his ear for the rest of the afternoon.

First came the young kid, and went wide-eyed and starry-eyed at Tailong. The little dragon flinched at the sudden interest in him. Indra couldn't help but notice how this guy was acting as unusual. However, Tailong then smirked. "Um, sure. We are from Midi. But yes, I can see you can tell of my magnanimous and mythic reputation precedes me," he said, now scratching his chin and whiskers while he stood tall on Indra's shoulder. "Why yes, there are others like me, but I'm not a sea dragon. And I'm, no pet. In fact, my big friend here is my minion. "

Indra felt a vein pop in his forehead as he glared at the little dragon. "Over my dead body, gecko!" Indra retorted.

Tailong turned to Indra with a crossed look, grumpy and dropping his superior act. "Dragon. DRAGON! Not Gecko. I don't do that tongue thing!" After his tongue flicked out of habit, he turned back to the boy Imai. "I am actually acquainted to the Lightning Dragon King. "

Indra rolled his eyes and planned to zap his partner-- till another person approached. This one seemed more formidable and determined. A worthy rival by the appearance of him that made Indra focus. He could sense the magic energy this person had-- it was a significant grade above the others around him. He glared at him cautiously, unaware if this guy was as dangerous as he felt. THough his words about his friend made him ease up a bit.

Indra took another sip of his drink and turned in his chair-- making Tailong move along his shoulders to chat more with the hyper-active kid. He was thrilled to hear he offered to give em more to drink. Still, Indra leaned back against the bar, as if he already made himself at home. He introduced himself, and made Indra more aware that he did indeed find the place where Sabertooth gathered.

"I see. Nice to meet you," he said, more impressed with Kite than he was with the kid, but he couldn't rule out anything just yet. He paused as he looked over the three strangers, and got the sense they all were indeed legitimate members of this guild. "I suppose I should be blunt... I want to join your guild."

Any sort of tension would fade after that, but he kept a stern composition as he sat there. "Your guild's reputation is very promising and I was curious about it. I wish to join so I can become even stronger... and take jobs I suppose..." he said with a close of his eyes, as if the last part was something of lesser interest to him than the other. "Either way, I have respect for the strong, and I hope you all are the same."

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 28th November 2018, 9:50 pm

"Well Mister, you're in luck. Sabertooth is always looking for new members. And there's always someone looking to hire mages to help them. You'll find that there are a lot of jobs out in the world that need doing." Victoria told the stranger.

"Housesitting. Wine tasting. Loading and unloading cargo onto a merchant ship. Hunting serial killers. There's a job for almost any interest out there." Victoria gave the man just a small sample of what kind of jobs he could expect to do as a Sabertooth member. He would have a wide range of jobs to choose from. She knew from experience that jobs could come from the least likely places and people.

"But don't take my word for it. Ask the Ace and the Guild Master." Victoria finished her explanation. She recalled Kite's request for a pint of beer for the newcomer, Imai the red-headed guy, and Kite himself. She would be happy to oblige.

"Certainly, Guild Master. I'll be back as soon as I can!" Victoria confirmed before hurrying off to fulfill the request. A pint of beer for the three of them? That was a piece of cake.
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 3rd December 2018, 7:22 am

Oh, bummers. He kind of failed at Kite’s command there, but as if he could be blamed! Victoria literally sold his location out in front of this tall lad! A pout appeared on his face as Imai had to deal with this… yeah, yeah, he usually got excited and all, but he just appreciated the wonder of things nowadays. Nothing wrong with that…

A devil’s advocate, he truly was…

Huh? Not a sea dragon? Did that mean that this Tailong was more than that? As an acquaintance of the Lightning Dragon King, he was perhaps special from the others? Imai was getting all the wrong ideas about this fella whom Indra knew more about than him. It even got pointed out by the lad’s response… heh.

He was more interested in talking with Kite, it appeared. Yeah, he shouldn’t try and hide that - Imai was older than he looked, he was like a dozen and the amount of fingers on one hand in age. Furthermore, the tall lad who went by the name Indra also stated that he wanted to join their guild. Things got easier now, he was likely no danger and kind of reminded the boyish wizard of his first time joining the guild.

“Oh, yeah, I wouldn’t really say that I’m not packing if you get what I mean, hehe…!” he replied to Indra’s point of respecting the strong. As Ace of Sabertooth, he did have something, you know? He figured that in Kite’s presence, the Guildmaster should decide whether if Indra was suited for joining their guild. He even eyed Kite after Indra stated so, indirectly expecting the elder brother figure to hand the ultimate response.

Suijin Azurestorm
    Suijin Azurestorm

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Suijin Azurestorm 9th January 2019, 8:42 pm

(We are skipping Kite. Sorry Kite, but this is too long)

The woman, Victoria, had a good line up of job ideas and it made Indra smirk a bit. THough none involved major combat, wizard jobs came in all shapes and sizes. In the end, while Indra had never minded being a lone wolf-- he needed to make money in this strange new world. If that meant joining a guild, that was what he had to do. Midi certainly had no such group like this.

As he would of relaxed-- the mouthy kid was the more eager one as he pretty much pestered Tailong. The dragon just soaked up the attention like a sponge. Still, he didn't have any other indication of wheter or not he could join.

So he turned to Kite, wondering what his decision was. If not, they would have to seek some other avenue. Still, he hoped to join. He could be of help to them-- but Indra's interest were also his own. That much came off of him as a very self-interested person.

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 9th January 2019, 11:44 pm

Victoria came back with the requested beers on a tray and observed the gathering with interest. Part of her winced when Imai reacted the way he did for outing him in front of the new guy. Apparently Imai the Ace liked to lay low and judge new arrivals, something that Victoria understood very well. She did the same thing back in her Black Rose days... very few people suspected the bartender of being a Guild Ace. That was a fact that frequently worked to her advantage because she had an opportunity to see someone's real nature without titles artificially altering the interaction.

She wondered how Indra would take to guild life if he joined Sabertooth. He seemed like the type who was used to traveling and working on his own. Victoria was like that too before she joined up with Black Rose and discovered the joys of guild life. Guild life offered a network of acquaintances who could become friends, a pipeline to lucrative jobs, and a safety net for those times when things simply did not work out. Victoria appreciated all of those things that came with joining a guild... maybe Indra would too.

"So, who wants beer first?" Victoria asked the gathering when a convenient opportunity presented itself.
    Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 18th January 2019, 9:11 am

Sei arrived on Imai’s back. Sei was a little, pink-like alien figure that kept Imai company most of the time. Her sudden arrival shocked him softly, but it also cheered him up. “One beer for our tall traveler first, I say!” he insisted joyously while clapping Indra’s back, “You must’ve come a long way! Tell me your stories! Are you perhaps from a foreign country? Have you been tasked with twelve labors?” For once, however, Imai caught himself going off track - in an awkward pause, he realized his mistake and blushed in embarrassment.

“I-I mean… if you feel like it, tell us about yourself. Guildmates should know a thing or two about each other, it helps them feel connected like brothers and sisters,” he explained in a calmer tone. He was genuinely curious of Indra’s story, so speak up, dude!

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 4:01 am