Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

In My Time of Need

Pandora Dagger
    Pandora Dagger

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Inferno's Herald
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,350

In My Time of Need Empty In My Time of Need

Post by Pandora Dagger 13th November 2018, 2:05 pm

~~ Bellum; 2 months prior to the current date ~~

That specific night, forever carved in our memory as a day of doom, it happened. We hadn't seen it coming. Bombs, lightning, explosions, battle-cries and the resonating sounds of battle. Screams of agony. Fire ravaging everything we'd ever built. A night in which human destruction walked hand in hand with natural disasters, aided by a demonic mind. We couldn't have foreseen them turning against us; for if we had, we could've saved all the others...

An almost animalistic growl escaped her body as she hoisted herself up the wall, away from the incoming flood that now coursed across the open field. Dark, bustling water, untamed and free. The redhaired woman dropped down on the ground, flat on her back and panted heavily, her chest heaving as if she'd ran a marathon at full speed. She was cold. Felt pain coursing through her body like the waves below her, smashing into the walls that surrounded the grounds of Vector Cross. A pained groan escaped the woman as she sat back up, running her hand across the fresh gash on her face, running all the way across her left eye. One didn't need to be a genius to realise that the wound was too deep to have kept her from using it again. There had been so many swords to parry that she hadn't noticed the pair of claws dangerously close to her face, and did not have the time to dodge as they tore through her visage, claiming her eye in the process. Though it hadn't been the only thing they took from her... it had started with the hexagram. Nothing strange at happened at first glance, but later, during the fights that occurred she had tried to fend them off with her magic; elemental requip, yet had found that her elements had been thrown asunder. What was supposed to have been a single crescent wave of water had become tsunami of ill-natured waves crashing down upon both friend and foe. In the confusion that followed, Pandora had tried to find her guildmembers again, rally them to a single point... but only found destruction following her instead.

She'd been forced to flee, and found her magic reacting strangely. Her elements had become disasters, and the amount of magical strength once her own had dwindled down to only a fraction of what she once had. The guildmaster had no idea what to do as she now stared upon the fire that consumed the buildings of the mighty guild she was supposed to lead... "I hope you guys can escape..." Pandora whispered softly, staring off into the distance. She wanted to go back, help the ones still out there. A noise nearby startled the red-haired woman, who turned around as if stung by a bee and pulled a longsword out of her pocket dimension, holding it in front of her. Although her vision had quite literally been cut in half, she wasn't planning on backing down and being caught off guard. "You have five seconds to show yourself, or I'll take down this entire wall with you!" Pandora growled in a threatening voice, spawning a magic circle over the hilt of the sword she was holding. One never could be too certain. Not in times of war.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

In My Time of Need Empty Re: In My Time of Need

Post by Cirven 15th November 2018, 8:04 pm

"Man, I came to visit and to ask for help but it seems like you needed it more than me." A voice spoke from the other side of a building's wall. Black lightning erupted from around the corner and with it two men let out a grunt of pain as they flew through the air. They crashed into a nearby wall across from the corner where now a cloaked figure stood with a hood over their head, leaving their face covered by darkness. "Like I came here thinking that someone I saw as a sort of big sister type could help me out with learning to control my latest power but I didn't think she would set me up with multiple opponents that I probably don't have to worry about hurting much. I wonder if this was planned at all, Pandora?" A man's voice spoke out from under the cloak as it faced the bodies of the men who were against the wall after his attack. The cloaked man then turned to Pandora who he realized had her guard up. "Oh yeah! Sorry. I have gotten a bit used to this cloak being over my face and forget it prevents people from knowing who I am under it easily." He spoke out and then grabbed the hood and lowered it revealing himself as Cirven Mizune. "Yo." He simply spoke out after showing her who he was. "Need a way out of here, right? You look like a mix of different kinds of crap fused together in some type of freak experiment, by the way." He shot her a grin before putting the hood back up over his head. "Sorry, I'm on a roaming crusade at this point and can't really be found by the company right now so I need this hood up."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In My Time of Need LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 9:08 pm