Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fate's Repetition (Questline: Roots Stretch Further Still 4/4)

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Fate's Repetition (Questline:  Roots Stretch Further Still 4/4) Empty Fate's Repetition (Questline: Roots Stretch Further Still 4/4)

Post by Oras Auro 2nd October 2018, 7:43 am

Oras had someone working on deciphering the information he had collected while at the ritual in Bosco.  And that individual had recently sent the translated text back to Oras.  After reading it he knew they had to go and try to continue their mission to uproot this cult they'd been facing for some time now.  Oras walked into the room where Amora was most likely hanging out with the infant shade tiger they had rescued (from themselves ironically).  He had been thinking about the creature for a little bit if he was being totally honest.  The infant was, well, an infant.  It had no knowledge of anything so he was concerned it would obliterate the room if it stayed here.  He would have to try and move anything that could be damaged somewhere else, and reinforce anything else in the room.  He opened the door and found Amora with her tiger, as he had expected.  He walked over to collect his two void bags with his daggers within, and strapped them to his belt under the cloak.  "Amora, we need to head out as soon as we can.  I just located the next hideout of the cultist group, and this might be one of the places their leaders are hiding.  We're...  Going to let the tiger stay here while we go.  As it will most likely be dangerous and thus it would be in danger.  How much time do you want before we head out?"

245 / 245 / 4,500

Last edited by Oras Auro on 2nd October 2018, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Fate's Repetition (Questline:  Roots Stretch Further Still 4/4) TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Experience : 3,787.5

Fate's Repetition (Questline:  Roots Stretch Further Still 4/4) Empty Re: Fate's Repetition (Questline: Roots Stretch Further Still 4/4)

Post by Amora Shade 2nd October 2018, 8:04 am

She smiles down gently towards her little tiger and pets her head gently and affectionately as the little tigress runs through the room as she grins at the little creature's energy that it is displaying. 'She is going to be an amazing hunter with the right learning. Though...how do you even raise a tiger or teach it how to hunt? That is usually taught by fellow tigers' She thinks to herself with a small sigh of disappointment at such a thought that is rather important to address at some point entering her mind as she turns her head hearing the door open. Amora gets up onto her feet as her partner enters the room as the raven haired huntress grins to herself as he mentions that their next target has been found for them to attack on this job. Herself already ready to go as her little girl runs over towards her partner and paws gently at his legs her tiny claws digging into his clothing with each tiny little paw at his leg. Tiny little equivalent of a growl coming form the tiger as it stares directly up towards Oras with adorable blue colored eyes. Got it Oras. Though we should make sure to lay out some food and water for her to have just encase we're gone longer than what we expect. Which means basically having to do what we want within a day since i don't think we want her to use your room as a bathroom. Amora says with a small chuckle at that as she rubs the back of her neck as she walks on over having everything he needs already from the only weapon that she has being her bare fists.

The black haired huntress looks towards her partner with a smile on her face as she looks towards him as she doesn't stop her little tigress from pawing at his legs. So do we have any information at all about what we should be expecting besides the idea that the leaders are their? Also, are we...even ready for facing such people again. She says slightly hesitantly remembering in vivid detail of having a fire hand stuck through her chest, being toyed with by a ghost shade thing, and to top it off most recently being outdone by a demon with more knowledge than the duo. However, i guess we don't really have time to ask for help or really anybody else to ask so lets get going now. Amora says with a small sigh as she looks directly into her partner's eyes with a look of determination since it is their job they've taken up to do together.

445/4500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Fate's Repetition (Questline:  Roots Stretch Further Still 4/4) Empty Re: Fate's Repetition (Questline: Roots Stretch Further Still 4/4)

Post by Oras Auro 2nd October 2018, 9:13 am

Oras became momentarily distracted when the tiger had rushed over and pawed at him, sinking her claws into his clothing.  He looked down at her through the mask he was wearing, as he had yet to take it off from his trip outside.  He saw her eyes and rolled his own behind the mask, crouching down and scratching behind her ear, moving his hand around her cheek, head and ears while looking at Amora.  This creature was in fact cute, but at the same time they had to take this cult out as soon as they could.  While he wanted to take care of the infant yes, and make sure it was safe and happy, he coudln't let it distract him from the task at hand.  "I'll speak with one of the staff members about this.  Only she will know of our new guest, and she can make sure she gets what she requires.  In addition, I picked something up to help with the bathroom issue,"  he said as he placed something he had recently purchased in the corner.  He then pulled out a spare crystal that allowed telepathic communication, and placed it against the tiger.  With the connection, he gently, yet firmly placed the images, words and emotions required to make sure the tiger knew to only go to the bathroom on what he had just placed down and nothing else.  The only question was whether or not it was going to be a rebellious creature or if it would listen to his instructions.  "The staff member will bring food and water in for her as soon as we head out.  I went ahead and paid for the foods as well as for her services and silence on this matter.  She'll have plenty of meat to feed on to grow properly.  The only thing I'm concerned about is her destroying the entire room while we're gone."  

When she asked if they knew anything about where they were going.  Oras shook his head.
     "Not much I'm afraid.  Just that important people live in this place, like it's they're sanctuary or something.  It's located in the silent cemetery which is fitting if you think about it.  We can make an educated guess however that at the very least some of the high cultists will be there, so we must be ready.  Unfortunately we don't have Morte helping us so be sure to give this fight your all, understood?  And remember:  You've come a long way since the fight with that demonic woman.  Don't cut yourself short, you've learned many combat techniques, strategy and have even reached the point where you have much control over your unique ability.  I don't think they'll have an easy win this time around if you ask me."

461 / 706 / 4,500

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 2nd October 2018, 11:35 am

She nods her head with a smile at hearing that her partner managed to immediately think of something for her little tigress by thinking ahead for such a thing right away. 'I swear that he thinks of something for any situation right away as it comes to his attention and knows how to solve most of these things...except that lich apparently since he didn't think about that..felactory thingy that the lich had.' She thinks to herself with a small shrug not remembering the word that well as she watches her partner do something to her tigress as she lets out a very low and dangerous growl out of instinct as she stares down Oras as her eyes narrow ever so slightly at him. What did you do to my little tigress Oras. Amora says with a dangerous tone that is rather noticeable as she continues to stare down her partner only relaxing when she hears what the reason for that was. After that she would nod her head and looks towards her partner Amora would have her arms crossed while doing so as she listened and shrugs her shoulders ever so slightly at that. Well i'm glad that you at least had something planned for making sure that my little tigress will get the things that she needs to survive while we're away. Though it does make me curious if you have a plan for everything at points cause seriously it seems like you always do no matter what the topic could possibly be. Amora says in a slightly joking yet serious tone of voice when she questions her partner as she than shrugs her shoulder ever so slightly. I'm sure that she wouldn't destroy your room Oras she is a well behaved tigress. She says while getting down close to the ground once more as the tigress runs over towards Amora and rests its paws against Amora as she happily pets the small creature while cooing at it softly trying to mimic a mother tiger sound.

When hearing the second part Amora feels a rush of satisfaction and pride hearing that from her partner as the black haired huntress gets back up onto her feet while gently brushing the side of her baby tigress' head. We'll be back stay safe and behave yourself okay? She says towards her tiger who just gives her a gentle look that she interprets as a yes as she nods her head and than goes to exit the room ready to face the people that her partner found the location of.

427// 872//4500

Last edited by Amora Shade on 2nd October 2018, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 2nd October 2018, 1:45 pm

When he heard Amora he just said, while stroking the tiger to calm her down after their quick communication, "All I did was give her mental communication.  Using images and emotions to help her understand what to do and what not to do..  Now here's hoping she actually listens."  He finished by sending the mental communication for a reward, or food that tasted very delicious if she didn't urinate on anything, and twice as much if she didn't destroy anything.  Afterwards he'd pull the crystal away and put it in his bag, all the while comforting the creature to help keep her from being angry.  When Amora mentioned how she was glad Oras had something planned, she mentioned how it always seemed he had a plan.  "My survivalist nature.  When you grow up utterly alone with no one to protect you..  And you live in human civilization, you learn how to strategize and take a moment to think of every possible outcome before heading out.  In this case:  When I discovered where their next hideout was, I knew we'd be leaving the tiger behind since she can't fend for herself yet, let alone fight an army of mages.  The next process I thought of was:  if we're gone what's to say she gets in trouble or runs out of something?  That led me to think of everything she could require and make sure we had the resources for it.  The problem is, we can't exactly prepare much for our opponents.  There were seven high cultists, what's to say there are different ones there than the two we fought?"  When Amora assured him that her tiger wouldn't destroy the room he just turned and stared at her silently, daring her to make a bet with him.

Once everything was settled and they said their goodbyes to the tiger, (Oras rubbing the back of her head and telling her they'd be back later that night, sending images to help her understand due to him wanting to help her learn vocabulary) the two made their way out.  It was a while till they reached it, but they soon ended up in the cemetery.
     "Alright, the entrance to their hideout is somewhere here.  Try to find anything that seems out of place, but don't break any of the tombstones or disturb the ground.  People consider it disrespectful to those who lie buried here.  Yes it's true that dead people are dead, however many cultures choose to pay their respects to those who were close to them, as well as those who have earned respect and honor in their lives.  An example could be people who fought and died to protect their country, or if you fell in love with someone and they ended up dying before you, as a few examples."  there were many tombstones all over the cemetery, all organized and rowed.  Some large, some small.  Some simplistic and some fancy with designs.  There were even small buildings for the more known individuals.  The question was:  Where would the secret entrance be?

509 / 1,215 / 4,500

Last edited by Oras Auro on 2nd October 2018, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 2nd October 2018, 2:48 pm

Amora just glances towards her partner and just nods her head for the moment content with the answer as she has long since given up on trying to justify the limits of what her partner can do at this point. Finding that the wide variety is almost impossible to say that he is not able to do something is more likely an answer than something that would limit his capabilities seemingly. Mmk but i would prefer to know these things Oras before anything else next time please. I would want you to only do that without my permission encase of something like an emergency. She says seriously towards the her red haired companion as she continues gently petting her little tigress as the tiger is quick to soon get away and explore the room more and play around. As the duo are leaving the room she sees the questioning glare that he gives her and just offers him a small smile of reassurance the black haired huntress trusting her little girl to not do such a thing.

When they arrive towards the cemetery she glances around and smiles when hearing that they should get to searching for said secret location as she gets prepared to punch the ground into pieces to try and find it. However, is quickly denied even starting to do so by her partner continuing where he left off in that statement as she gives him a disappointed pouting look as she stops getting ready to tear the place to pieces. And there are evil cultists looking underneath this earth that would want to turn such corpses into servants or something like that. I think this ground is already disrespected by them just being here. She says with a small pout across her face before sighing and quickly getting back to work of just searching the cemetery since she can't really argue much in wanting to do things her way. Figuring that if she would try to do something it would just end up with her in more trouble than what it would be worth trying to capture or kill one of their highly skilled prey that is hidden within. Getting to work the huntress quickly starts using her trained ears and eyes to try and spot even the subtlest of differences within the ground around them to search for things being slightly out of place. For the ground to have been displaced even slightly be it the dirt, or some bits of stone with which she would have experience catching the difference of from having been a rather heavy user of pit fall traps back when she lived on her own. Using her enhanced hearing to try and spot the most subtle bits of moving rock, footsteps that shouldn't exist, or air moving through a odd crack through the floor or such.

476//1348//4500

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 2nd October 2018, 3:00 pm

"And do you want to be just like them?  What if some of these graves were filled with some of the worlds greatest warriors and hunters?  Men who only fell prey to old age rather than disease or battle?  Would you destroy their resting place because you wanted to get underground?  We must not stoop to their level Amora.  While they are not considerate and would rather use these corpses as servants, we should focus on thinking of other people's feelings...  That and what is considered right or wrong by the general public, regardless of how foolish it sounds.  At any rate, destroying half the graveyard looking for them would most likely make them aware of our presence and ruin any chance we have at catching them by surprise.  Though given our track record as of late, that doesn't seem likely anyhow.  I'd like to know how they see us coming every time..."  He began to walk around, using his illusions to help him view more areas than one.  He started with the miniature buildings that housed more graves.  Looking for lose stones, buttons, levers, anything that could be concealed and lead to an underground labyrinth.  So far however no luck.  He moved from section to section but the cemetery was just too massive for them to hit everywhere.  Soon enough he sighed in frustration before seeing a monument.  This monument to a famous hero of Fiore's past.  He walked over to it and began to examine it closely.  There was a building a few feet away from him and the monument, and he looked between it and the building.  Eventually he looked at the amulet hanging from the figure's hand.  It was part of the statue, but at the same time he could feel a touch of magic from it.  Did it require mana?  He wondered...  He poured a little bit of his own mana into the amulet, and the center of it glowed.  Suddenly he heard stone shifting and quickly used his magic to silence it.  He turned to Amora and waved for her to come over.  He walked over to the building and there was a set of stairs that had appeared.  "Found it."

367 / 1,582 / 4,500

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 2nd October 2018, 3:10 pm

Rolling for Golems

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd October 2018, 3:10 pm

The member 'Oras Auro' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Fate's Repetition (Questline:  Roots Stretch Further Still 4/4) OdAaNwh
    Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 2nd October 2018, 3:16 pm

She shrugs slightly at her partner's words having understood what he meant the first time just having found the entire matter frustrating from having to deal with such things. That their progress is hindered by the fact they have to be respectful to people long gone who would never be able to return to their bodies anyhow by the end. With most likely not that many people around who could give respect to such people anymore from the fact they had died long ago from one thing or the other. Knowing that even for her when she dies their most likely won't be many grieving for her when she does so from the simple fact that their isn't many who even know of her. With much less people who know her on a person level to be able to have the potential to grieve her death. The young black haired huntress makes her way around the area glancing from one thing to the next and not spotting many things that are disturbed that couldn't just be contributed to the wind shifting them from one side to the other. She glances around her areas not finding many things that could be contributed towards the fact that it was a secret entrance within the stone that she has seen or the ground. However, she soon hears her partner calling her over and simply walks over and quickly goes down the entrance without wasting a single second the young huntress eager to fight and put down this group that she is not happy with for even a second. The one who stole her initial capabilities in magic, ruined her domain ever so slightly, and have been a royal pain to put down which is rather exhilarating but also tiring to not just face the best of the best instead of their henchman.

When she gets done the stores she finds herself moving down a hallway as she just grins to herself rather excited to get to fighting as she takes note that the hallways are weirdly bigger than what would be necessary for a normal sized person to travel through. 'Is one of their members like a giant or something?' She wonders ever so slightly to herself as she continues moving through the hallway with herself standing on guard as she gets rewarded for such as she hears the sounds of something scraping against the surface of the walls. The black haired huntress quickly activating her first transformation of her pistol shrimp claw as she aims it down the hall with a smile on her face. Fire in the hole. She says softly to herself as she opens the claw and quickly fires the jet stream of boiling hot water down the hallway until she can see it impact at something that is surprisingly still moving forward despite being hit by something that should be slowing it done at least somewhat. huh... she trails off as she mutters that silently towards herself.

499// 1847//4500

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 2nd October 2018, 3:42 pm

Oras walked down with his apprentice into the underground structure. When they reached the bottom he looked through the corridor and realized that it was insanely long and massive. While Amora was thinking about the size of the hall, Oras was observing the length. He could barely see the end of the corridor, and it looked like there were multiple doors along the way. Suddenly he made out a shape. Was, that a- Suddenly the figure began moving closer, the sound of it walking over in the forms of metal scraping against stone. Oras quickly drew his daggers when Amora had jumped right to using her magic and spraying the figure with her boiling water. It didn't seem to even notice the hit. Oras narrowed his eyes. "...Amora, we aren't fighting something biological." As soon as he said that it was close enough for them to see it. A massive golem made completely out of steel. Nearly as tall as the ceiling it stopped a good ten feet from them. There was a moment's pause, giving Oras time to send her a mental message. 'If you don't have any magic that's strong against metal, then try to find cracks in it's armor, break the mechanism inside.' Suddenly the golem broke into a run, it's left arm shifting into what looked like a massive sword and the right arm turning into a massive hammer. The creature slammed the hammer down at Amora, it's blow causing a massive shockwave, but no cracks appeared in the stone walls or ceiling. Oras tried to control the stone but couldn't. What was this freaking material made of?! The golem then thrust it's blade at Oras who jumped up, and then jumped off of his sword, summoning his illusions to try and get a better view. He wasn't seeing any openings in the golem thus far. Was it controlled by magic rather than mechanisms? He wasn't sure... The golem looked at the illusions before slamming one of them into the wall with it's leg, and fired a sort of orb at the second one. It moved out of the way with extreme speed, but the ball changed direction in mid are and destroyed it anyway before returning to the golem. "This thing could prove to be a problem."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 2nd October 2018, 3:54 pm

She keep her claw as she watches the opponent charge forward as she just grins to herself at seeing such a unique creature as she quickly dodges towards the side as she sees the hammer slam down against the ground with a loud echoing ringing sound. She gazes along the golem as its arms and hands are made of and how it is shaped as she just nods to herself seeing that their is a small crook where the metal looks the thinnest meaning that it could be the point to strike to create the most bends. 'If i can bend it that just means i can break right through also. Which would mean we can slowly limit its combat capabilities while we focus on the source of its power to make sure that it wouldn't be able to do anything.' She thinks to herself while she lets her gaze settle over the golem creature that is made of metal as she can take a easy guess to where it is, but it would make it extremely difficult to get to it. With the logical thing being that it would be put in the most well protected area of the robot, or a area that would serve as a decent hub of pouring out the energy operating the creature. The black haired huntress gazes towards the golem and quickly dashes forward punching the small area where hand turns into hammer as she quickly strikes that piece over and over again utilizing her claw to try and bend and twist the metal into nothing.

The sharp and strong pincers digging into the meeting point trying to crush it into small bits of metal to than just tear away. With Amora also using it as a fun point to just gain momentum via running and swinging around it in a circular fashion while keeping her tight grip on the arm. Letting go only if the golem would try to slam her into the ceiling while she would do that. The huntress treating this fight more as a game than anything else to have fun with. The fun game of trying to rip an arm off of a metallic unliving living being that can't feel pain or anything such thing. Amora not doing much else besides focusing on limb removal since she can't use any of her other attacks since she is unsure if quills or arrow feathers would even be useful in trying ot pierce this metallic being to try and kill its source.

422//2269//4500

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 2nd October 2018, 4:28 pm

Oras watched as his apprentice seemed unfazed by this creature and began using her takeovers to start tearing off it's limbs the smart way. He forgot that her brute strength was powerful and could quite possibly be enough to take this golem down. Still, she should probably save up some of that energy for when they were fighting the cultists. Soon it's hand fell off from her consistent attacks, and it dodged her feathers. It switched tactics and shot a lightning bolt she couldn't avoid, sending her flying into the wall. Oras was about to rush over and fight it next when he was hit by three spheres. After the spheres returned, it looked at it's hand that lay on the ground before sending threads of steel after it, grappling it and pulling it back onto it's arm. Attaching it and restoring it to it's previous state. Oras sat up after this and narrowed his eyes. He turned to Amora. "I have a theory: This thing may only be able to piece itself together if it isn't attacking. Let's try and utilize that weakness."

He began to rush at the creature again, which caused it to slam it's hammer down. Right before it made contact and could make a shockwave that would have knocked Oras down, he leaped into the air and landed on it's shoulder, trying to use his magic to dismantle it. However it was quickly apparent this was no ordinary steel. Why did everything have to be some weird concoction? He leaped off right before he could be caught and used his shadow spell. The creature however, didn't seem to be affected and just shot lighting in every direction, electricity arcing across the floor, ceiling, walls, and through the air. This attack was unavoidable and Oras grit his teeth as lightning coursed through his veins. When it finished smoke rose from both him and Amora. "...Screw it," he said before creating a sort of force field around his hands and charged forward. The golem turned to him but was knocked back a bit from Oras who was using his magic to reinforce his strength around his arms and legs, using martial arts to keep it busy and distracted long enough for Amora to land a solid hit in.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 2nd October 2018, 7:37 pm

I look towards the golem with a grin as i rip the arm off with sheer strength and quickly just continues the momentum of her pull with the weapon as it gets lodged into the wall next to the golem as it unleashes a discharge of electrical energy in a rather short burst range. She grits her teeth as she gets electrocuted as it pushes her way with the electricity as she slides along the ground before stopping taking a few deep breathes. Her body quickly stopping the electricity to prevent it from locking some muscles into place as she gazes towards the creature snapping her claw once before moving forward watching the creature reconnect its arm that is besides it. The black haired huntress focusing on her actions primarily on how to kill the golem only paying enough to her surroundings to keep track of where her partner is, and where the golem is so she can try and harm it. She watches as the hammer drops sending out electricity as she forces herself to stay where she is getting herself in a position beforehand so she will go against being pushed back by the attack. Her feet trying to push back against the force as i push through not caring for the slight scorch marks from the electrical charge of that attacks as Amora quickly moves in close towards the creature with nothing but fury within her eyes.

Her body igniting in silver cold aura as she starts to use her sharp pincer to tear into the Golem bit by bit trying to force its chest open one after another ripping the metal that it is made of apart. Since she was able to tear the arm off she can easily tear the chest into pieces. The black haired huntress ripping bit by bit until she finds some weird glowing important looking thing and uses her human hand to grab it and forces it out of the creature with all of her strength not caring if it gives her any pain or damage while doing so. Unable to feel it in any capacity due to the silver aura dulling most of her senses from logical reasoning, understanding of allies and enemies, and pain receptors most importantly. The huntress not even having noticed her partner helping her out by preventing the enemy from attacking her while she was busy tearing into the creature from the aura allowing her to zero in on her prey heavily.

416//2685//4500

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 3rd October 2018, 8:31 pm

Oras just glanced at the golem as it fell down and nodded to Amora. Normally she'd knock him out of the way in order to get to the golem, but this time she just let him be. He was after all, keeping the golem busy so she could decimate him, and he did his best to keep the conductivity in the air as low as possible in case it tried using lightning again. At any rate their enemy had been defeated, and if anyone didn't notice their approach they did now. The noise of the fight was insane, to the point where Oras wasn't able to stop most of the sound waves, especially when he was knocked back. "Right then. With this golem out of the way, we should press on. Unless you'd like some time to restore some of your mana before we... Fight whoever is at the end of this place." Whether she was ready or not, he wouldn't press on unless she told him she wanted to advance. As they walked forward Oras felt there was something off.. He turned his head as they reached one of the doors and tried opening it but it was fast shut. He listened carefully and thought he heard some sort of, chant? Mantra? He had a feeling this was where the living quarters were for the cultists. He placed his hand on the handle, sealing the door to the lock position while fusing the edges of the door to the wall, and reinforcing the door itself. He'd proceed to do this with every door they ended up passing. All the while he made no noise, trying to keep the cultists from escaping at any cost. He didn't want to go chasing them all over creation. Eventually they reached the end of the corridor to two rather large doors. He looked at Amora, nodding, before opening them and led them inside.

The room they walked into was a dome like chamber, and was rather large as well. At the other end were five individuals: The cloaked boy, Aviron the Puppeteer. The demon woman Madam Crow, Hell's Judgement. The flirting man Allen, Voice of Death. The woman named Silence. And the little girl Alice the Destroyer. Alice had a giddy face, with Allen seeming pleased to see them. Crow seemed eager, while Aviron was nervous. And Silence was absolutely expressionless. The little girl, surprisingly, was the one who stepped forward to speak with them. Walking all the way up to them, only separated by four feet or so. She smiled happily to the two of them.
    "Welcome to one of our resting places~ Like this place? We built it to spar with one another from time to time. You know, get better and all? I bet you'd like a place like this wouldn't you Amora Shade?" she asked with a giggle. "At any rate, it's a lot more dull than I'd like. We really need to liven these places up you know? Get some vegetation maybe, some curtains. Carpet?.. And some posters, glowing crystals, furniture, maybe something to write or paint on the wall- Oh! I'm getting off course, sorry about that! Hee hee~"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 3rd October 2018, 9:15 pm

Amora grins to herself at the success of the golem being defeated as she than dispels her shrimp hand as it fades away from not being needed. The black haired huntress taking a calming breathe as she closes her eyes while doing so before turning back towards her partner offering a small smile and nods her head towards the man. i'm ready to go whenever Oras there is no point waiting around since if we do we could just end up having to face an army on our way to fight the head people in charge. She says towards her partner with a determined look burning within her eyes not wishing to be delayed anymore by multiple golems, or cult members rather more ready to just tear into the group that has been leading this destructive force of mages. The black haired huntress quickly makes her way down the hall still wearing her fur coat as she makes her way down not paying attention to what her partner is doing all that much knowing that she can trust him more than anybody else to watch her back. Along with that, that all his actions have a reason for them being done for one reason or the other to make sure that they would stay safe and not end up dead by the end of the day. When she arrives towards he big door she grins to herself as she gets low to the ground the huntress ready to bust the doors down with pure force just for the fun of everything as she waits for her partner to give her the signal. When the doors opened she moved in quickly and gets into a fighting ready position as she activates her wings causing her fur coat to be pushed off of her body as the brown colored eagle wings appear on her back as she stares towards this group. Amora's eyes shifting to a snake like appearance as electricity visibly travels along her skin towards her fists.

She slams both of her fists together dispersing a small wave of energy around her in a slight dome before quickly disappearing with the electricity remaining around her fists from now on as she stares down the group. Get out of my way if you want to fight you'll be added to my list, but first miss arrogant is the prey today. Amora says with a low growl as the huntress doesn't wait and fires off a barrage of arrows off towards the takeover user as she stares her down. Each feather having a trail of electricity following after it as she fires a hailstorm of arrows in the general direction of the woman to keep her option of escape limited. You hurt my domain and for this feel the wrath of nature. Amora says with a growl while glaring down towards the little girl as the silver aura encompasses Amora's form as she lets her rage takeover as she quickly transforms into assault form. The huntress not caring that much for words that could be shared between herself and her enemies preferring to just take the route of action since they came here to stop their prey not discuss.

537//3222//4500

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 3rd October 2018, 9:35 pm

Madam Crow shifted her body to the side, evading the feathers easily, while Alice jumped up and flicked Amora on the forehead. When she did, the silver aura that engulfed Amora was suddenly pulled back into her body, leaving her auraless. Oras' eyes widened under his mask as the girl landed again. "Hey, didn't people tell you it's rude to interrupt?" Alice said with a pouting face. "No using the power of your lineage right now. At least let me finiiiiish," she complained. [color=#ff99ff"So anyway, you have a choice! You can either fight two on two, or four on four. You have to fight everyone in the end, so it's either all at once, or two at a time. You won't fight me, I just wanna watch~ Well technically I was ordered to observe you guys anyhoo, but it's fun to tease Bertie by doing something other than his orders once in a while! So then! Whoooo you wanna fight?"[/color] Oras scanned the four of them and processed what they were possibly capable of. Before he could speak however, Alice spoke up again. "Oh wait, totally forgot. Mama Crow and Daddy Allen wanna fight Amora, so to make things fair you can't fight them both at the same time if it's a two on two duel. No other restrictions though~" Oras waited to see if she was going to say anything else before speaking up again. "...Then we'll take on Crow and Aviron," Oras said. He could practically hear Aviron's gulp from here. Alice giggled and nodded "Alright! Lemmie go get to the seats. This is gonna be awesome! Have fun you guys! You especially Amora~" She touched Amora a second time and her Aura would be available to her again. The little girl then ran over to the stands.

Oras watched as the demonic woman took steady strides over, turning into a new form that neither of them had seen before. She had demonic horns, evil eyes, flaming skin, demonic wings, claws at least six inches long with shorter claws on her feet as well, a long tail with thorns sticking out pointing towards the tip, and what looked like a whip made of fragmented blades put on a chain that seemed to be sliding out of her left forearm. Meanwhile, Aviron summoned his Wraith. How original... Oras knew which she'd charge for so he focused on the Wraith. He summoned his illusions who cornered the Wraith, and the second before he escaped Oras used his light spell and dispelled the Wraith. Aviron grit his teeth as he was knocked back from the blast, seeming to be more nervous now than before. Meanwhile Crow would let Amora attack before turning into pure flame and reappearing behind her, thrusting her claws into Amora's back. If Amora tried to dodge or retreat she'd swing her whip which would wrap around her, cutting into her skin as she retracted the whip back into her arm, claws ready to shred Amora to pieces.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 3rd October 2018, 10:19 pm

Amora has her attention entirely focused on the small child that managed to shut down her aura as she can feel the unyielding anger and rage disappear the moment she had touched my forehead. The aura still having left a cold burn of frostbite along the girl's finger, but still having it turned off being a entirely new and different thing that she wasn't prepared for at all from having never seen anybody stop it as such. 'Might be useful to have her around at a future date, but for now focus on the prey.' She thinks to herself as her aura reignites when it is allowed just letting her partner do the talking as the anger filled Amora stares at the takeover user as a feral like grin matches her feral appearance. 'Wait...did she..' A slight pause in the berserker's mind happening as she realizes the nouns that the girl used as a pit of despair drops into her before that is obliterated by the anger that is constantly generated from her lineage. As she can no longer think of anything besides ripping the woman known as Crow apart mother or not. Amora not registering much of the girl known as Alice's words as she just sprints forward flying low towards the ground with nothing but pure rage as she swings her fist forward towards the woman with a feral grin. Her fist impacts against the woman made of fire forcing a physical sentience to be there as she gets sent across the room leaving a cold burn along her stomach along with a slight burn mark from electricity having been pumped into her body. The full takeover form of Amora glares down at the woman with a sense of confidence and beastial pride. The huntress seemingly enjoying this much more than last time as she slams her fists together as electricity sparks along them as the woman seemingly forgot that Amora can strike beings made of flame even if said flames leave a slight burn along the hand and arm of her.

DIE! She roars out as she unleashes a storm of feathers and quills towards the downed woman intending on piercing her through every available area on her skin intending to use the advantage she has from the small moment of surprise. The beastial Amora grins at her opponent as she watches the whip thing knock every projectile out of the air before the whip gets sent to strike at her as Amora sidesteps out of the way of the attack glancing towards the side towards the woman. Wanting to force the woman into close hand combat. With that thought Amora charges forward towards the woman as the silver aura stays around the huntress.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 5th October 2018, 9:46 pm

Madam Crow grunted from the hit but didn't seem too fazed. The cold burn vanished almost instantly, as the chill was quickly replaced with her usual fires of hell. She wondered how long it would take for the girl to realize that in this form cold didn't do much against her. Amora roared at the woman and launched feathers and quills at her, but she simply used her flame transport to vanish and reappear between the shots, closer and closer, using her whip to knock it all out of the way. When she side stepped, the woman simply teleported behind the huntress, sending the whip towards her back like a full sword in thrust. If Amora's instincts were sharp enough, and her reaction timing fast enough, she'd be able to get away with a gash along her side rather than a hole in the chest. The woman would then begin launching fireballs at Amora. If the huntress sent more quills and feathers she'd simply incinerate them all with a wave of her hand. She would continue this little dance, working to land more and more blows until she was weakened. If Amora somehow managed to get past her whip defenses, and close enough to force melee combat, she would switch takeover forms in a split second. Shifting from a fire based form to something like hardened obsidian. Strong as diamonds yet still boiling hot to the touch. Instead of claws she'd have spikes on the sides of her hands and blades coming from the top of her hands. Her tail would be thicker and stronger than before as well, and massive spikes on her knees. She could jab her knees at Amora if she tried to lock them in, stabbing the girl in the chest. Her physical resistance would be insanely high too, and it would be difficult to knock her back. If Amora broke off melee combat she'd revert back to her flame form. The woman grinned. "Tell me girl, how do you like someone who can change full takeovers in an instant?"

Oras watched as the boy raised his hand at the wizard. "Alright, Reaper! I need your aid! Come to my rescue!" Suddenly a grim reaper riding a skeleton horse appeared. The being had four wings and four arms, and the horse seemed to have a white flame as it's mane and soul. The creature looked at Oras and he knew this was going to be a rather big problem...

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 5th October 2018, 10:42 pm

Amora looks towards her opponent and watches as the woman of fires teleports between shots as she grins and quickly shouts towards her partner. Oras! Shut down teleportation for me! She yells mentally towards her partner not caring if she is interrupting his fight as she is focusing on stopping this woman without her ever knowing what is happening. As the trained senses of Amora allow the girl to quickly move out of the way of the strike her sides being grazed slightly as she turns to face the woman as she swings her arm towards her while dodging. Forcing the woman to back away from the black haired huntress.She feels her hand hit something hard as she looks towards a obsidian covered creature as the cold aura of Amora hits against he hot obsidian of the woman. Without much thought Amora quickly and continuously punches against the obsidian while utilizing her style of being around her opponent and never remaining stationary to its fullest. Her wings going for trying to hide the strikes that are coming by covering her front with each strike. Her gorilla arms impacting against the obsidian and after each hit swiftly moving to the left or right side of the other takeover user to try and attack her. Seeing her strikes being rather useless in this scenario Amora backs off away from the woman as she than quickly rolls up into her shell and moves full speed towards the flame user to quickly force her back into obsidian as Amora follows the patterns of moving into attack after backing away from the attacks. Strafing around the fire woman to dodge any fireballs sent her way in a circular motion while slowly coming inwards with a grin knowing that each little transformation back and forth forced the woman to waste up magic and intends to do just that. To force her to switch between fire and obsidian over and over enough to make her unable to do anything.

When her partner would shut down the teleportation she would back away from the woman once more and unleash a hailstorm of feathers and quills directly at her with a passive look upon the huntresses face. Each little feather and quills conducted with electricity Amora's goal being a rather simple one. Inject enough lethal electricity to shut this girl down having grown tired of having to deal with her already and her annoyances. 'Tired of being outclassed by people, and wondering if she is even worth having around at this waste. WHY IS SHE EVEN HERE!' She feels something snap within her mind as the silver aura beastial rage takes place as she lets out a very low growl of absolute anger as she just charges forward once more taking any hit necessary to just grab the woman and start treating her like a human ragdoll. to attack relentlessly while ignoring any attack sent to her from the silver aura dulling the pain receptors making this a rather easy feat for the berserking Amora.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 17th October 2018, 6:02 pm

Oras heard Amora's cry and his attention shifted, only for a second.  He activated his ability and created a field in which no enemy could teleport within.  The instant he did this however, the Reaper had shot forward on it's steed and struck him hard with one of it's four arms.  This resulted in Oras being sent into one of the walls and collapsing at it's side.  If he hadn't created a sort of invisible barrier at the very last second, his ribs would have caved into his insides...  He couldn't afford to be caught off guard again.

She noticed how Amora was beginning to create a new strategy to fight her.  Seeing as how her cold aura was being neutralized by her own fiery aura, and how her obsidian takeover was far too strong to beat through with raw strength, the girl chose to take a hit and run tactic.  She smirked and would play along for now.  She would simply keep sending fireballs which cost her nothing at the girl when Amora retreated, and turn into Obsidian mode and try to get a hit in when Amora came in close.  If the woman sensed Amora was close to landing a hit she'd switch to defensive and launch a counter offensive.  Eventually however, she found she could not teleport and watched as Amora changed tactics. The woman swiftly changed takeover forms the instant Amora spoke, using the girl's wasted time speaking to prepare.  This time she turned into yet another new takeover.  Her claws took on a different shape, becoming more thin but also more curved.  Sort of like slightly curved rapiers on each finger.  Her fiery skin became what appeared to be molten feathers that dripped magma wherever she moved.  Her demon wings shifted it's shape, no longer the right shape and size for flying but still there serving a different purpose.  In addition, her teeth sharpened into fangs.
    "You can't stop me that easily you little child!"  

She watched as Amora switched into beast mode and began to chase after her like a berserker.  The problem was that in this form, the woman was faster than Amora.  If the girl wasn't in a berserker state she'd be even faster, but as it was she was fast enough to evade the girl without a scratch.  Even worse for Amora, the woman dropped magma when she moved, and her wings helped her change directions, alter directions, speed herself up or slow her down at will with no injuries to herself.  Soon she had an idea and smirked at Amora.  "What a pansy!  You call yourself a huntress?  You're just a dog chasing cars!  You can't reach them so all you do is run and bark!  Ha ha ha ha ha!"  When Amora was angered enough the woman would begin leading her over to where Oras was.  Oras, who was busy with the Reaper dodging it's scythe while trying to stay out of the clutches of it's four hands, as well as not be crushed by the massive skeleton horse charging at him, didn't notice their approach.  The Reaper however, did and figured out what she was planning to do.  The problem was, the berserker could easily go after him as well.  The woman lead Amora into the direction of Oras, in a way where the only way to the woman was through Oras.

Oras saw his apprentice at the very last second and his eyes widened under the mask.  If Amora was showing hostility to him for being in her way, even by accident, he would cry out:  "Amora don't let her play you like an instrument!  Don't forget who the real enemy is, don't forget why we are here!"  A least that's what he would have said.  In reality he would say nothing, and simply stare at her putting all of his faith in her actions.  As he stood there, the Reaper backed up just enough to stay out of her wrath range.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 18th October 2018, 4:25 pm

Amora frowns when the fireballs come without the requirement to have the woman turn into a fiery version of herself meaning she will have to get creative with taking down her foe beyond what she has in mind at the moment. Amora closes her eyes for a brief moment before blitzing forward towards the woman with arms crossed in front of her to protect her face from the flames that could blind her from the flames and heat. She than pauses hearing a transformations as she backs off to watch the new transformation and grins as she unleashes a torrent of quills and feathers down towards the woman and quickly dives towards her to break her apart with her fists. The huntress looks towards the woman and uses her wings to fire a barrage of feathers on either side of the woman to pin her straight to the middle and fires off a barrage of quills directly at where the woman is making sure to position herself to be in line with the boy controlling the figure fighting her partner. Making sure that if the woman moves even a singular inch that her attacks would bypass her and try to aim towards the boy who most likely wouldn't suspect that much from a blindside attack that would happen towards him. After that she would stop her all out AOE assault as she would fly after the woman until she starts getting a bit close to her partner and just stays at a distance not falling for her trap. The berserking Amora grinning a feral grin as she uses her increases strength to take destroyed ground to throw it towards the takeover woman with a smile on her face.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:48 pm