Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,787.5

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter - Page 4 Empty Re: Tournament for Training - Road Fighter

Post by Amora Shade 31st August 2018, 7:49 pm

As quick as can be she closes her claw snapping shut and once more unleashing a wave of sound that would deafen and disorient any human that couldn't block the nose from hitting there ears. She looks towards her opponent as the man takes the attack but rather then seem unfocused he just looks the exact same having this weird zen of calmness and focus about him. She shakes her head thinking that such a thing can't be true since only Oras has been able to do that because of whatever happened to him after his death as far as she knows. Amora quickly charges forward and goes to strike at the man with her claw to clamp down on him her large lobster like arm moving forward around her opponent. Before she clamps down she moves to strike with her minotaur fist instead and sees that just get calmly get grabbed as he moves himself close and strikes against he chest with a open palm. Amora feels the wind get knocked out of her as she gets sent back a couple feet and quickly unleashes a storm of quills that the man side steps out of the way from as he then knocks and grabs each feather that is shot to him from out of the air and drops them. Gouken then settles into a stance made for defensive capabilities while just watching his opponent. Amora looks towards the man that has calmly just intercepted most of her attack as she quickly unleashes the torrent of water towards the man who crosses his arms taking the hit from his opponent letting the water scald his skin as he looks towards his opponent.

Amora quickly takes a step further with every step the pressure getting more and more as Gouken takes the hit till he just falls out of the ring without much of a fight. Amora ends her attack while looking at the man with confusion for why he just let that happening. having a feeling that he could've done something about that without any issue if he felt like doing so.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29734-amora-shade#310137
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter - Page 4 Empty Re: Tournament for Training - Road Fighter

Post by Oras Auro 31st August 2018, 8:47 pm

He watched silently throughout the fight.  He didn't bother controlling the sound waves to protect the audience.  The barrier that blocked magic projectiles was still effective and kept the blast within the confines of the arena.  The man didn't seem to be affected by the move which confused Oras as well.  He was curious to know if the man had magic or an ability of some sort.  At any rate, he was insanely calm and that pleased Oras.  Let's see, he thought.  How you fare against someone whom your abilities don't seem to work as they normally would.  Can you think of other ways to utilize your powers other than their default use?  He wondered if she'd try to set up a trap and lure or push him into it.  Or if she would try using moves to make some sort of weak point open to her.  There were many possible ways she could play this out thanks to her many different takeovers.  What he was most interested in seeing however, was her emotional state.  Would she snap from not gaining any ground?  Or would she take a second to process, strategize, and deliver?  Then, as she was making her own counter attack, the man seemed to... Let her win? It was clear he could keep fighting, but he let himself be pushed, or rather knocked out of the ring by Amora. The announcer made his call and the crowd cheered. They hadn't noticed anything. All they noticed was the epic fight they had seen. More than that, it was the first fight they watched today that didn't go overboard or end too shortly.

Oras watched Amora come back and patted her on the shoulder strongly.
    "You did really well out there Amora. It also looked like you were having fun too. I'm glad you were able to have this," He said with a smile. He glanced up at her opponent and said: "Listen, I'd like to have a chat with your opponent real quick. I'll be back in just a moment." He made his way over to Gouken who had returned. The second fighter to lose a duel and not get knocked out or maimed in any way. "I know you're probably tired of hearing this, but thanks again for earlier. It means a lot to me... You're definitely a skilled fighter, and I believe the duel may have had a positive effect on my apprentice's training and fighting style. You have my thanks for that as well."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Tournament for Training - Road Fighter - Page 4 TEm5Pci

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 31st August 2018, 9:14 pm

She turns back to her normal form as she looks towards the man who nods his head towards her with a kind smile as she feels a small moment of pride sprout from within her at that. "Lass i know since you're a fighter you know i let you win. The reason was i wanted you to learn a lesson. If you just attacked constantly wherever your opponent was in whatever environment without giving regard to what is around you possibly. Innocents could get hurt, so when i was blocking the hits i was imagining a crowd of innocents that could get hurt if i dodged out of the way." he says with a nod of his head as he imparts this important information towards the young girl as she nods her head in understanding of why she needs to know this. Thank you mister Gouken i will make sure to keep this in mind to protect those i wish to protect. She says with a nod and a bright happy smile as they arrive towards the backroom where Oras waited as her and him are the last two fighters.

She smiles rather happily towards her partner and gives him a quick little hug for his kind words to her as she then moves over towards a corner of the room to wait. Not feeling like saying anything since it would be better to save it for the arena, or later on when there isn't any spectators or ears to hear them talk if it becomes important. She waits patiently drumming her fingers along the bench as the announcer says that there will be a short intermission to allow the fighters a moment of peace.

Gouken looks towards the man that is speaking to him with a nod of his head. it is no problem young man. I know she is a good young lady at heart just a bit rough around the edges needing a gentle guiding hand to help her along with her development. You have a hard and bumpy road in front of you mister Maelron. I wish you luck in raising that girl correctly. he says in a gentle and kind tone of voice.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 31st August 2018, 10:46 pm

"I'll take all the luck I need. My own mentor only taught me how to survive, not to live. The lessons I'm teaching her are the lessons I'm also teaching myself. I'm not really.. Good at this whole teaching business.. Thanks again Gouken." With that he heard the announcer starting up the next match. "Ladies and gentlemen! It's time for the semi-finals! This time it's Maelren verses the Demon!!!" As the crowd roared with excitement, Oras nodded. "That's my cue I guess." He walked over to Amora and gave her a side hug. "I'll be back later ok? Then we can have that duel of ours." And with that he walked onto stage where he would see the Demon in the flesh. The man had red hair that was styled in a fiery like manner. His eyes were an orange color. His shorts were some blue cloth, he had a black bead necklace, and he had rope tied around his hands. He of course was covered in muscles but Oras didn't care much about that. What he cared about was the look of aggression in the man's eyes. Oras was making a guess that he enjoyed ripping people apart. Whether he did or didn't, it looked as if he was ready to do just that to Oras the instant the fight began. Oras didn't bother with formalities, as it was clear the other wouldn't either. They simply took their stances, the man arrogant as anything. And soon enough the announcer called the match, and the two leaped forward.

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 31st August 2018, 11:32 pm

Amora leans back in her bench seat to watch the fight going on as she sees the opponent her partner is having to face and grins at how strong he looks though she also wonders if that transfers over into how many hits he could actually take. She glances between the man and her mentor and sighs softly able to take a small guess that this won't be an easy fight for Oras by any means since his opponent is probably as fast and much stronger then him in terms of hand to hand combat. That isn't even taking part of whatever magical abilities the fighter could utilize against his opponents whatever that could be in whatever manner that he sees fit with his magical powers. She just grins and sits patiently ready to see the last fight of the tournament between her mentor and this man so that she can face her mentor in the finale and fight against him one on one to see if she has become weaker at all. To see if her last tie was just a fluke because of something that wasn't taken into account allowing her to even get that close as she smiles slightly. Feeling herself get pumped up about he idea of fighting her partner just to see what he is capable of along with herself in a friendly tournament for the title of best. Can't lose now Maelran or i will never forgive you. She says softly under her breathe with the biggest grin across her face.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 1st September 2018, 3:20 pm

Oras watched as the man swung his first punch, and Oras dodged it accordingly. What he didn't expect however, was the man to swing his foot right afterwards, which caught him head on, sending him across the stage. He landed on his feet in the end, bending down and using his hand to control which direction he was sliding and to slow the movement. The success of this was short lived unfortunately, as the powerful man was on top of him in seconds. Oras rolled away, missing the man's powerful fist that tore through the floor like butter by a mere half centimeter. The blow could have obliterated Oras' skull if he were still lying on the ground... He completed the roll and leaped to his right again, trying to avoid the man's strikes. Unfortunately, Demon was beginning to memorize his evasion pattern and started to feint attacks and instead strike where Oras was going to be. Which resulted in another strike, this time sending Oras across the field on his back. The demon leaped into the air with both hands conjoined as he prepared to slam down on Oras. This was going very very bad for him so far and he hurried to his feet. Barely dashing fast enough forward to avoid the attack. Demon adjusted himself quickly too, turning around after his failed attack. But instead of charging again he launched several projectiles. Oras dodged these projectiles for the most part, but then with the last projectile he used one of his spells. Utilizing universal echo, he covered his arm with it and swunt at the projectile, launching it back at Demon who let the attack hit him head on. He didn't flinch, budge or even showed any pain. In fact he grinned in amusement at Oras' attempt. He then charged once again, forcing Oras to go on the defensive again. He started by sliding under the Demon and leaped up to avoid his next strike. Landing on the man's arm after it swung out, he kicked at the Demon's face but it didn't seem to prove very effective. He leaped back again after the Demon tried to reach out and grab Oras forcefully.

The fight continued like this, until a line had been crossed. Oras had dodged most blows but was hit every now and then. Soon however the Demon managed to land a strike on Oras' face, cracking the mask. As he flew back, people could see the lower left of the mask fly into the air, clinging onto the ground as Oras fell. The Demon laughed.
    "So much for your petty shield! I'm going to shatter every bone in your body just like that stupid mask!" Oras was silent and didn't get up at first. When he did, the audience would see his lower left features where the mask used to be. Before it had fractured. His mouth was, interestingly calm. "Forgive me Amora. I tried to go the full way with nothing but martial arts. However. I'll have to use my own magic now..."

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 1st September 2018, 3:35 pm

Amora watches the fight with rapt interest and a very big grin at what is happening for the fight as she sees her partner actually having to struggle quite a lot against the man in question. Seeing her partner actually get smacked away by a strike as she watches everything with interest and with a grin trying to spot anything that she might be able to use herself against prey within the future. She grins at seeing the man in black clothing tear through the stage enjoying the display of absolute raw power that the human like being has at his disposal. She looks down toward her fists and opens and closes them wondering if she could get to that point of just being strong enough to tear through most things with her own bare hands. 'I wonder if i should instead be focusing on select things rather then a lot of different things.' She thinks to herself as she looks down at her hands in wonderment at that idea and just shrugs her shoulders ever so slightly. 'Meh i guess i am fine. I've managed to be winning so far in most of my fights against opponents that means i have to be doing something right.' She thinks to herself with a nod of her head as she tunes back into the fight to watch her mentor have his mask reveal his lower face. The reason being she was sadly unable to see and just watches him say something that she is unable to catch from the TV screen.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 3rd September 2018, 9:39 pm

The demon charged him once again, but this time Oras just walked forward calmly. The demon struck at him but completely phased through. The audience gasped and the man was puzzled and confused. When he turned around, Oras was nowhere to be seen. But then... He couldn't see the audience either. He couldn't see anything for that matter. Everything was black. He wasn't even standing on anything, and suddenly he realized he felt like he was flying. He grunted. "Really? Your magic nothing but illusions? That won't stop me!" He roared. Suddenly he saw something pop into existence and rushed toward it, only to find that he was moving backward. He frowned. Something wasn't right. Illusions were visual, so why did he feel it? He could legitimately feel himself moving backward despite running in a forward like manner. "Just because you make me see stuff that's not real, doesn't mean I can't stop you!" "What is real?" Oras asked, his voice like an echo. Suddenly he was standing on solid ground again, but it was far different than the arena. He was standing on a field of half withered grass and black soil, with massive dark bat flowers towering over him. Their pedals like tentacles stretching down towards him. A pale and rather dim moon gazing over him. And he felt eyes watching him at every corner of this wretched place. He growled and tried to tear one of the flowers out of his way, but the result was the tentacles growing and striking him in multiple areas, and he felt the pain greatly. "Is it what we perceive to be fact? Is it a stable world? One that is predictable? Understandable?" The man grabbed one of the tentacles and snapped it, but then the snapped tentacle burst into thousands, all of them lashing out at him. Tying him up until he only saw black. Suddenly he found himself in a massive pit of scorpions. He quickly began crushing them all, smashing them till he was stung by one. The result was him falling to the sky. He began screaming as gravity reversed and he found himself in space. Chilling instantly. "So what happens if our senses cannot define what is real and what isn't? What is the result if the world and it's laws betray you Demon?" He continued to do this until finally the Demon landed on solid ground again, unnmoving. There was silence before.. "......And with Demon out of the ring, as well as unconscious, ORAS IS THE WINNER!!"

The crowd hadn't seen everything Demon had. But they heard both of then speak, and scream. The truth was, that Oras had used telekinesis to hover the man in the air and manipulate his movements. In addition they could see physical illusions striking the man every now and then, but they looked nothing like the horrifying images Demon had witnessed. All they knew was that, according to Oras' words: His reality had shattered, and could not defend himself against it.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 3rd September 2018, 9:45 pm

Amora watches with a raised eyebrow and then proceeds to pout sadly at seeing her partner having to resort to actually using his magic to fight this seemingly self-proclaimed demon. This being quite a disappointment for at least herself since that means her partner failed his self inflicted challenge of going against every opponent without having to use his magic to face them. She makes her way towards the stage as the crowd cheers the raven haired girl smiling to herself in some excitement at the chance to face her partner in combat with a seeming standard between the two that this is a good test to see how far the two have come. Considering the last challenge just a for fun match to see how much they improve separately but now having the added challenge of this hunt that her prey knows her skills and how to combat them most likely. As Amora makes her way to the stage she turns to face her partner and smiles towards him in a friendly manner before getting into just a simple stance like she had every match one of a animal about to pounce upon there prey. The raven haired girl sticking close to the ground as she stares her partner down with a animalistic grin across her face. No magic? She asks towards her partner while waiting to hear the ref give the go for the start of the match as she already has an idea planned on how to succeed in this match if everything she could hope for comes to fruition.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 4th September 2018, 6:28 pm

Oras watched as Amora began stepping on stage, not even waiting for Oras to step off of it. Not giving time for the announcer to call for an intermission or get everyone hyped up for the final round. The announcer, who saw her step onto stage, failed to say anything at first before finally speaking up. "Uuhh, well alright then folks! We're getting right into the final round! Maelren verses Amora!" The crowd began roaring as Amora and Oras stepped into the center. He heard her words as she grinned at him and chuckled. "I said I'd try. And besides, I don't have the physical strength you do Amora. In addition to that, I don't believe Demon's strength was.... Natural. At least not completely. I wouldn't have won I think if I hadn't used my magic. And let's face it, the finale wouldn't be nearly as fun if it wasn't the two of us dueling for the prize." Suddenly his face softened, his eyes filled with a mixture of pride, shame, and joy. "If I'm being honest, I haven't been the best teacher for you. In fact, many of the fights and fighters you had went through today taught you aspects that I personally could never have taught you by myself. However, regardless of whether it was I who taught you the lessons, or someone or something else. You've grown so strong. You've also grown in knowledge and understanding. Regardless of who wins today. Regardless of what the outcome is. I am very, very proud of you Amora. And if you one day decide to no longer be my apprentice, I hope we can still be allies, partners and friends till the end," he said with a smile. If/when Amora finished her reply, he would then nodded to the announcer, who was waiting for their conversation to finish. "And now! Let the final match begin!"

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 4th September 2018, 7:10 pm

Amora smiles over towards her partner and just nods her head while giving Oras a confused look since she doesn't really believe for herself that she has learned anything at all during this tournament. Well of course we'll remain friends Maelren don't be silly. Amora says simply to her partner with a gentle smile that turns into a look of seriousness and a gleeful smile as the tournament gets announced its beginning as Amora wastes no time sprinting forward towards Oras. Remaining relatively close to the ground as she starts off going for a strike upwards with her fist to strike Oras' cheek only to quickly switch to a downward leg sweep mid swing with a hands against the ground to help maintain momentum. After the leg sweep whether if it was effective she would quickly follow it up by using her arms to keep up her body weight and kicking Oras' falling form away from her, or if he is trying to catch himself with his hand kicking his extended arm.

If the leg sweep was ineffective Amora would take a single step back before trying to jump over Oras grabbing his shoulder tightly as she used that to backflip over him onto the other side of him. If that would succeed she would quickly follow it up with a elbow to the back with quite a bit of force and proceeded with a open palmed strike to the same area. Then finishing that off with a leg sweep from underneath once more to try the attack since Oras would seemingly be a bit distracted from getting attacked quickly with two attacks back to back to his back.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 4th September 2018, 7:23 pm

Whether Amora would learn this in the future or not, he was scared to lose her. Terrified actually. He had once believed he would always be alone, and now that he finally had someone close to him. He wondered if she'd ever learn just how much her words filled him with relief. He took his stance and prepared himself. He watched Amora come at him with a leg sweep and countered by swinging his leg in the opposite direction, meeting her leg head on and blocking her strike. When she leaped back he took another stance, then saw her rush up and leap over him. While she was fast and strong, he was at least faster than her, if only by a little bit. He reached up and grabbed her wrist, altering her body just slightly in mid air to give her an unsteady landing. If she wasn't balanced on her landing he would swipe a kick at her to knock her down or back. If she was knocked back he would begin assaulting her with his hands, using the sides rather than balled up fists. If she didn't lose her balance then he would simply ready himself for any attack she made. Whether it was with her feet or hands, or even her head. He would either parry her attack, or grab her wrist/ankle and twist her limb in a way that would force most people to the ground. He wondered how this fight was going to go. He wasn't going to win, he would make sure that happened. But he couldn't go easy on her either.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 4th September 2018, 7:33 pm

Amora growls softly under her breathe as she is forced t land on the ground in a slightly unnatural way as she quickly takes to dashing to the side of Oras quickly and goes with a punch to the side quickly. Amora just staring down her opponent not wanting to use any magic unless it is absolutely necessary for pushing him out of the ring at the very last second as she tries to slowly force Oras over to the side of the ring. Each attack sent to the man being applied with as much force as possible and any attempt to grab her limbs will result in a knee to the gut or side combined with a additional fist or foot to the head depending on which limb is utilized. The girl grinning to herself as she can feel herself fill with more and more energy at least in her mind as she pushes herself harder to try and increase how fast she can strike each strike using less and less wasted motions to get them across. The raven haired girl following her fist by then moving behind once more with a open palmed strike and a kick to the back of the leg. Whether successful or not she would then make her way to the other side of Oras and go with simple open palmed strikes and using her hands to parry and block things that would try to stop her. Any parrying she tries to take as a open opportunity to grab onto the limb to gain some leverage by then having control of it as she stares her opponent down with nothing but a cold fury. The eyes of a hunter staring down its prey, or a person staring down the last thing that is within them and success.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 4th September 2018, 8:00 pm

Oras turned with Amora when she dashed to his side and parried her blow at the last second. She was faster than he had thought. This wasn't going to be easy. Then again, he had expected as much. She had many teachers at this point: Animals from surviving in the wild. Oras teaching her the art of martial arts and strategizing. And then she had learned much from this tournament. She was no pushover, and he was proud of that. He noted that she was attempting to push him to the side of the ring and grinned under the mask. With the fight having started, Oras had canceled his magic and prevented her from seeing his face. Therefore she wouldn't know what he was about to do. He had also taken the chipped part of his mask and fused it back with the main, repairing it. Her strikes were powerful and quick, but also precise. Making use of each strike, wasting no energy trying to push him to the edge. She then rushed behind him and punched him in the back, which knocked him forward a bit. However he used the momentum to turn around just in time to parry her open palm attack and her kick, dodging the latter. She shot to his side and settled into a parry stance. Oras didn't attack yet. Instead he began to circle her, starting a battle circle. He doubted she would let him do this as it would mean he would be switching places with her at some point. If she attacked him, he'd grab the incoming limb, grab her waist, and flip her over himself, rolling to his feet. This would result in Oras closer to the center and her closer to the edge, where he would begin an assault on her to finish the job she had started. If she did go through with the circle and they switched positions, he'd still attack her in an attempt to push her off.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 4th September 2018, 8:11 pm

She looks towards her partner trying to move around her as she just looks towards him and walks towards him purposefully as she gets closer with a smirk across her face. Seeing her opponent rather close to the edge but not enough for one powerful strike to send him off the stage she would think since it is Oras instead of some random idiot. She moves forward and goes to attack Oras with a open palm strike only to have her limb become grabbed as she moves close to Oras and moves around him to either have his arm be against his neck or he would let her go and allow her a chance to strike against his back. When he would try to grab her waste she would quickly jump over Oras and try to go for a stomp upon his mask with her feet. The raven haired girl not wanting to lose her advantage and hoping that will be the case as her smirk turns into a low growl and snarl. The pressure of victory hitting her in this moment that seems close to victory the need to win, the need to win to prove that she is alive, that she has become stronger, that she is the apex predator of this ring! Some rationality leaving the raven haired girl making all of her attacks going all out in strength and not holding back in any capacity waiting till her partner is close to the edge if she ever gets a chance. Which if it gets to the point i would punch him hard with both of the strength transformation of Simian Strength and minotaur power.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 4th September 2018, 8:32 pm

Amora had pulled a move he wasn't expecting. She did the same thing to him as she had with Hikibi. She pulled his arm against his own throat, resulting in his arm being pulled from his socket. He bit his lip hard trying not to make a sound, in serious pain from the action. However what he did she wouldn't expect. He used his other arm to jab her very hard in the stomach. Enough to cause her a good amount of pain and knock the wind from her lungs, which would result in her letting go of him. He would leap to the other side of the arena, his arm cradled in his other. His shoulder disconnected while his magic slowly, and very very painfully tried to piece itself back together. Pulling his arm back in place. It would take a moment however, so he'd need to keep her off. Whatever she attempted to do, he would counter it. If she tried to punch or kick he'd parry with his arm and legs. If she put more force or speed into her strikes, or tried to charge him he'd dodge. Just because his arm was disabled momentarily did not mean he couldn't counter in any way. He made no offensive strike of any sort. Eventually however he knew he was going to be put in a very bad position unless his arm was fully healed.. If she pinned him to the ground, caught him in a lock where both pushed against the other with full strength, or anything else that was similar happened. Even if he was still parrying her successfully. There would be a sudden pop as his arm was put back in place. Oras would groan from the pain but would find a way to push Amora back far enough for him to move his healed arm around. Adjusting to the intense pain as he walked over to Amora again.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 4th September 2018, 8:46 pm

She growls softly as the air gets knocked out of her as her grip lightens enough for him to snake out of her grasp as she quickly corrects her breathing and charges after the man with a smirk. Knowing that he is less able to defend himself and thus she would need to change her strategy enough to try and gain a victory. Her eyes narrow with a smirk of glee across her face as she goes for a simple strike of her fist only to be parried as she nods her head figuring that much was to be expected. She moves closer dodging any strikes that would be sent he way priortizing her bodies and movements speed to get close and once she does so. She would just aim for a giant bear hug to trap him and then toss him into the ground along with herself causing her a bit of pain from doing so. Though she would also be aiming to pin him to the ground with the working hand behind his back as her feet would be stepping upon the back of his knees and her other hand around his neck as she would stare down with a cold confidence at her opponent. Admit defeat, or do we move onto magic now? She asks in a low growl like tone of voice as her slight animal like side peeks out for a bit as she gets to enjoy the fight more.

If her continued assault of bear hugs would fail and her opponent would get his arm back she would just sigh in annoyance and press forward and continue her hand to hand assault doing her best to stray away from using her magic waiting for the perfect moment. When she can know her opponent's guard is down enough that he wouldn't expect it from her.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 4th September 2018, 9:08 pm

When Oras' arm had popped back into his socket, she had already pinned him down. She told him to surrender or use magic, but not yet. She had him on his face, hand on his neck keeping it down. His good arm under his chest and his two legs pinned by her feet. That's when the pop sound came into play, which would probably confuse Amora at first. He lashed the arm out at her neck, not hard enough to seriously harm her, just enough to knock her off and stun her enough to adjust to his shoulder. He stood up and adjusted to the pain before taking another stance, taking deep breaths to calm himself. "You're going to have to do better than that my apprentice. Pain is something I've learned to deal with." If she attacked him he would grab her arm and knee her before she could react like she had before. When she was stunned yet again he would grab her waist and shoulder and swing her up into the air and crashing down onto the ground, face first like he was, and would pin her legs with his own, while pinning both her hands down under her torso, using his other hand to keep her head down. If she didn't attack he'd rush in with a feinted flurry towards her face, shoulders and torso, but instead slide down at the last minute, striking her legs and knocking her off. Grab her legs while she was falling and spin her around towards the edge which was closer than she would have realized.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 4th September 2018, 9:15 pm

She hears a weird popping sound only to have a hand then hit her neck causing her to lose some air once more and knock her to the side enough to allow Oras to get back up as she just rolls away using the blow to at least get some distance as she then gets back up herself as her partner does. Fixing your arm mid fight? That seemed magical to me Maelren i guess you chose the magic route. She says to the man in front of her with a low growl escaping her throat having hoped that Oras would've been to proud to use magic and just accepted his loss at her hands right then and there. Amora remains where she is knowing that the advantage for the moment has been ruined meaning that she will have to think of something else quickly. She watches her partner rush at her and she simply goes for a leg sweep as he approached her her body pressed low to the ground to do this to trip him up hopefully to then try to press an advantage. Not wanting to use any magic this fight but knowing that she would do so if it meant that she can get a victory over Oras with hopefully the chance to surprise him by doing so.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 4th September 2018, 9:37 pm

Oras heard her words and shook his head. "That wasn't a spell. It's automatic, passive, I can't actually turn it on or off." With that the fight continued. When he went for the slide she did something he hadn't expected. When she had swung her feet to knock him off he slid underneath the strike, and knocked her off balance.. In the wrong direction. The result was her falling on top of him which surprised both of them. However, he reacted quickly. His face flushing under the mask, he quickly tried to push his apprentice off of him. Unfortunately for him, while he tried to do this she had attempted to pin him down. Resulting in them rolling to the side. Oras was now on top of Amora and he felt even more uncomfortable. He tried to roll off of her but she seemed determined to pin him down permanently. This resulted in them rolling closer and closer to the edge before Oras finally broke off the connection and pushed himself away. Now the two of them were equally close to the edge, Oras was taking deep breaths to calm himself down while ready to defend himself against any move she had in store for him.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 4th September 2018, 9:42 pm

Amora looks down at Oras and quickly grabs tightly of his arms with a grin on her face while trying to pin down his legs only to end up rolling closer and closer to the edge till she just let go and let him not roll the both of them off the stage. Getting up onto her feet she rushes towards her opponent thinking he is just fine rather then totally flustered from what just occurred. She rushes towards her opponent keeping with the action of forcing her opponent to stay near the edge as she waits for any hit to connect to Oras' body. Whether he blocks the hit with his arms or takes it entirely at the moment of impact she would activate both of her strength takeovers of gorilla and minotaur to just easily knock her partner off of the stage without any fight. 'However, getting a hit in is a lot harder then anything else. Especially when that hit needs to be one that actually connects solidly enough that he can't just redirect the force of the hit to somewhere else to make it all for not which would then allow him to use magic. I just need to wait till i get a hit while close to this edge.' She thinks to herself as she continues trying to press for that success by trying to force opening within Oras' defense with her attacks.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 4th September 2018, 9:51 pm

After getting out of the, awkward situation, he tried to escape the edge. Amora was fast and unfortunately skilled enough to keep him against the edge. He tried to find a way around her without magic, but that wasn't happening. So he would have to switch to parrying... Which unfortunately was her hope. When she struck at him she used her magic to change her arms into gorilla arms, and knocked him far off stage. As he flew off he saw Amora's arms and sighed. So she decided to use her magic now? Fine. Two could play at that game... He used his magic to strip the very edge of the arena, turning it into a sort of tether. It wrapped around Oras' leg and pulled him quickly back to the center of the stage where he landed calmly. "So you want to use magic? So be it," he told her. Immediately she was thrown into the air, the ground below her turning into a massive pillar. It wasn't the only one however. He summoned multiple pillars all over the stage that rose at different heights, but each of them tall. And with that, he summoned his physical illusions with their daggers, and prepared for her move.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 4th September 2018, 9:59 pm

She just stares at Oras with a rather bland look at him being fast enough to react the way he had as she sighs and closes her eyes and transforms into Sonic strike mode as she looks down towards oras and crosses her arms. Looking at the various spikes all along the ground and just nods her head ever so slightly seemingly at nothing in terms of the spectators. 'We're definitely not allowed back here after all of this.' she can only think to herself as she sacrifices part of her magic to dispel the physical illusions then charges towards Oras. With any spears that would get in her way she would just punch right through with her bare fists while she stares down her partner knowing that using projectiles is a waste of time with him. Thinking quickly she snaps her claw once more the magically powered sound traveling straight to her partner with each rock that she punches the shattered remains get rocketed straight towards you like shotgun blasts. The determined takeover user just growling softly wondering when her partner will change his magic to make this easier on her since this wide variety is annoying to deal with. The full takeover form of Amora having a avian like head, porcupine like legs which includes them covers in a thick bed of quills, Minotaur like right arm and chest, large set of wings along her back. With her left arm being that of her Pistol shrimp claw with the scale stuff covering half of her chest also in protective chitin.

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 5th September 2018, 10:59 am

Oras watched as his physical illusions vanished and sighed before preparing for her arrival. When she activated her sonic blast he manipulated the sound waves to reverse course, collapsing towards her rather than heading outwards. She however countered this by sending another wave, causing the sound waves to collide against each other and make a loud snapping sound in mid air that, while would push them back did not hurt anyone's ears. He watched as she dove straight towards him, breaking a pillar and sending the shards of stone straight at him. Oras however used his telekinesis to stop them mid air and let them drop. He narrowly dodged her punch and while he was scratched by the quills on her leg it was worth it. Oras used his telekinesis abilities to slam piles of dirt onto her wings and had them crust up together, turning into hardened crust that would make flying far harder for her. He would then summon another pillar underneath him, this time in a vertical direction that launched him away. When he landed he'd create multiple archways of stone. All of this seemed to be rather random yet meant to keep her out of reach.

Amora Shade
    Amora Shade

Player 

Post by Amora Shade 5th September 2018, 11:56 am

She smirks a feral like grin as she turns her head towards Oras as her beak like face looks right towards her enemy and charges forth once more intent on pushing Oras out of the ring that is much smaller since he had used the stage's stone to make his pillars which means less areas to run off to. She glances around and notices the stage is still relatively in piece as she glances to the pillars and can see the mix of compounded dirt and stone mixed together. A annoyed sigh escapes her lips having hoped there would be less land to push her partner to the edge. Seeing the dirt rush towards her she quickly just moves forward not caring for her wings since she can just change to something else if need be. She then huffs in annoyance at seeing her partner escape like a scared little rabbit by escaping towards the tops of these pillars he has made. Acting quickly she grins and moves her arm back ready to strike as she looks up towards her partner. If you won't come down here! I will bring you down here myself! She yells towards Oras and then starts punching through the pillars with her superior strength breaking each one down no matter what it would take till every last one Oras could escape to would be destroyed.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 11:37 am