Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dining in another world?

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Dining in another world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dining in another world?

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 9th August 2018, 4:56 pm

Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes3Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes3Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes3

She hadn't been sure if he knew, or if he wasn't sure of it. But as she watched the slowl realization dawn on his face, she just a twinge in her chest. It was out there now, too late to claw back. There was a small sense of anxiety in her heart, unsure of what he was going to say. She wasn't trying to make him feel bad, she really wasn't. The feelings had just welled up in her, and instead of supressing them as she would have normally. They had spilled out, she saw his eyes welling, and felt her lip start to tremble. Oh god, Nessa's one weakness, if anything, was the sight of someone crying. She couldn't help it, her own eyes began to well in response. She took a shaky breathe, feeling the moment begin to take over, as the emotions rose to the surface.

Suddenly, he leaned forward and his arms were around her. Squeezing her tightly, she stiffened for a moment, before burying her head in his chest, accepting his hug. She brought her up hands up, hesitantly wrapping them under his arms holding onto his shoulders. She felt a tear slid down her cheek, she heard his words. Their genuine care tugging at her heart, she shook her head. "Please don't.." She whispered, pressing in closer. "I'm not sad I came Aven, really I'm not. I just... there's isn't a day were I don't miss her." She told him, her voice trembling. Despite the tears, she was able to restrain herself from breaking into a complete sob. She had cried long enough to somewhat contain it. After a moment, she pulled her head back enough so she could look at him, as she spotted the wet patches on his clothes she let out an awkward laugh. "Oh god, I've soaked your top," She said before looking up at his face. "But you know, I think she'd be really proud of us for creating Radiant Light." She told him earnestly.

Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes44Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes44Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes44

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dining in another world? - Page 2 60582_s

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dark Matter Ascendant
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1,644,378

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Circle Magic.
    Second Skill: Dark Matter Transcendency.
    Third Skill: Dark Matter Ascendancy.

Post by Aven Alveron 9th August 2018, 6:25 pm

Aven squeezed her tightly, the tears breaking free, running lines down his cheeks. To have someone so precious stolen away, so young... in the moment, he understood, for the first time, just how lucky he was. It was a harrowing feeling, an empty pride, as he held his dearest friend, who'd a family with just an empty a void that could never again be filled. Her heart, he was sure, had a missing piece, and he wished with everything he had that words or actions could heal that wound: but he knew, even in this vast world of magic, that such was a foolish notion.

The tears dried slowly, and as Nessa pulled away, he met her gaze. His lips curled into a soft smile as she laughed, though he couldn't care less about his shirt at the moment. As long as she was happy again, that's all that mattered, a small pang in his chest as he eyes glittered from the leftover gloss of tears. "Thanks to you, I know my Mother is." Everything else had fallen away, and it seemed as though it was just the two of them, in each others arms, the world calm and silent around them. He could hear his heart beat; once, twice, then he felt a second beat, off patter with his own. It was Nessa's... "Nessa, I... There was that pull again, that magnetism drawing him forward. She was right there, pressed against him, her face inches away once more. His mind was cloudy, he wondered if it would hurt to just give in...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dining in another world? - Page 2 Aven_Sig
    Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 9th August 2018, 6:52 pm

Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes3Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes3Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes3

Nessa smiled at the mention of his mother, nodding in agreement, she was definitely proud. Despite her harsh exterior it was clear she loved her son very much. ”Cherish her Aven...” She said, not finishing the rest of the sentence. Because what she was thinking didn’t need to be said aloud, the words were heavily implied. Because you never know when they’ll disappear from your life. It was a bitter truth, one she hadn’t been ready to learn. But she knew now.

She looked at him, as he said her name, watching his face intently. There was a moment, when she caught herself in the green of his eyes. Yet distantly in her mind something tugged at her, the two of them talking about Radiant Light. Up until now she had forgotten something and like a bolt of lightning it hit her. She held up her hand in a gesture of pause,  ”Hold that thought,” She said turning to her side, she reached inside the little side purse she had been carrying with her. Unzipping it,  she pulled out a little blue box, wrapped in a sparkly white ribbon. She handed it to Aven.

”So I was thinking about how nervous I was when I first joined Fairy Tail, and how I didn’t really have any friends. But since meeting you and becoming Radiant Light, I really feel like I’ve moved forward in leaps you know. Plus I feel like I belong there, because I have you as my fellow guildmate and team member. So I just wanted to say thank you...for everything.” She watched him eagerly. Once Aven opened it he would find a pair of silver cufflinks, on the face of them an intricate mandala circle not unlike the types of circles he created. Embedded in which was a row of three stars, ascending in size. Each embroided with little gems. She had picked it because it reminded her of his magic and hers combined, just like Radiant Light. Reaching back into her bag she pulled out a little silver bracelet, dangling from which a little charm with the same emblem. ”And the best part is we match!” She looked back at his face, genuine smile on hers, ”Do you like them?”

Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes44Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes44Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes44

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

Character Sheet

Post by Aven Alveron 9th August 2018, 7:17 pm

Aven snapped back to reality as Nessa held up a hand. The room came back into focus, and he blinked a few times, a small panic rising, then fading in his chest. He almost gave in there, almost tried to... kiss Nessa. His thoughts shifted back through everything they'd done together, as she talked about how they'd met and progressed, the scenes playing through his mind like a movie lacrima. The happiness he'd felt every time he saw her smile, every time she laughed, and the creeping loneliness whenever he was studying his magic or practicing in his apartment; he never used to feel them before. It was certain as the sunset, which seemed to be imitated in her eager smile as she presented him with a gift, like the golden rays of dawn shining over the horizon: he was in love.

Opening the gift, a wide smile spread over his face. It was a like a magic circle, but embedded with stars and crystals, the perfect symbol for Radiant Light! Happiness spread through him like warmth, and he immediately pinned them on, admiring how they glinted in the evening light of the demi-plane's sun. "I love them, they're amazing, Nessa! Thank you so much!"

The thought crossed his mind, what would he say if she asked him to continue his thought before? Should he tell her how he felt? Looking into her joy filled eyes, the answer was clear: what was truly important to him was that she was smiling. For that purpose, he could simply stay by her side, as a friend, and a member of Radiant Light. Aven stood up, and motioned for her to follow. "Come on, I have a surprise of my own."

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 9th August 2018, 8:53 pm

Nessa felt herself swell as she watched Aven’s reaction to her gift, knowing he was genuinely pleased with it made her feel warm all over. If there was anything Nessa loved, it was giving people gifts that made them happy. And in her eyes, no one deserved happiness like Aven, he was just so good and kind. As she watched him put them on, she hooked the bracelet around her right wrist, and clipped it securely. Wriggling her hand, the silver chain shook, the light reflecting off its shiny surface.

”Aww, I’m glad you like it, looks like we got ourselves an official emblem huh!”

She watched as Aven stood up from the bed, listening to his offer of something in return she felt intrigued. She zipped up her little sidebag, and stood up, allowing him to lead their to wherever it was he wanted to show her. A small bubble of excitement and wonder inside.

Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes40Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes40Dining in another world? - Page 2 Nes40

Last edited by Nessa Cordelia Lux on 10th August 2018, 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Aven Alveron
    Aven Alveron

Character Sheet

Post by Aven Alveron 9th August 2018, 9:25 pm

Aven opened his window, which led to the roof, carefully observing the outside to make sure Lucie wasn't lurking outside, before beckoning Nessa to follow. It was a tradition of Aven's, what they were about to do, and he hadn't broken it for twelve years. In fact, in some ways, it came naturally at this point, his internal clock set for this time of day. They climbed up the shingles, like Aven had so many times before, and he led her all the way to the edge of the Mansion, sitting down with his legs dangling off the edge.

As the two of them sat down, the sun began to set over the horizon, bathing the trees and landscaping below in gold. Aven glanced over at Nessa with a smile. "Beautiful, isn't it? There's nothing quite like a sunset," He looked out towards the light, "When the sun meets the earth, a new treasure unfolds: not the moon, nor the stars, match the splendor it holds. Then, in night shines it's brethren, to wax and to wane, till the morning restores it's resplendent domain." The poem rolled off his tongue, a small talent of Aven's, and he kept his gaze fixed forward as he composed. Perhaps he'd write it down later, though if he was honest, it wasn't too important for it to be recorded, since it'd been shared with another already.

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Character Sheet

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 10th August 2018, 4:02 am

Nessa followed Aven across the room, heading over to the window it seemed. Her face looked on slightly confused as he began to climb out of the it. But it was Aven, so she decided not to question it. Once there was room, she clambered out after him. She pulled herself up with him towards the roof, climbing upwards carefully. Once high enough, she sat herself next to him. Settling herself down firmly, she looked up to see what he was looking at. As her eyes glazed over the horizon she let a little gasp slip from her lips. The sight of the golden sky as it slowly descended, creating a luminescent glow across the landscape. It was a beautiful sight, "Wow..." She whispered breathily.

She looked at Aven as he spoke, listening to him as he began to recite a poem. The creativity stream of words causing a soft smile to appear on her lips. She finally felt like things were calm again. Her face now dry from tears, no longer blushing from her embarrassment. She was just happy, happy to be sharing such a wonderful vision with such a dear friend, her dearest friend.

Reaching out, she place her hand over his, giving it a little squeeze. "I'm glad I came today..." She told him, she allowed it to linger for a moment before returning her hand to he lap. Returning her gaze to the sunset, she sat their, observing the slow transitions of colours in the sky as it proceeded. Feeling completely at peace.

OVERALL GROUP WC: 10,803

B Rank WC: 7,000 / 7,000
    C Rank WC: 3000 / 3000

Excess :: 803 Words

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 3:41 am