Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ALPHA OR OMEGA ; job ; Sara

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

ALPHA OR OMEGA ; job ; Sara Empty ALPHA OR OMEGA ; job ; Sara

Post by Fair 2nd August 2018, 11:37 pm

Job Details:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Moderator- Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- A-Rank- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

ALPHA OR OMEGA ; job ; Sara Empty Re: ALPHA OR OMEGA ; job ; Sara

Post by Fair 20th August 2018, 6:39 am

534 / 10,000

Valeria took what seemed like an eternity of a break after her B-rank exam was over. Her guildmistress assigned her to explore her magic further for the exam and so she did, coming up with quite a groundbreaking discovery for her magic. She could now channel the power of the different constellations and use their properties however she needed. Of course she still needed practise and to get used to how to handle that gift, but as for now she felt like it was time to resume taking jobs. Valeria even fell ill during her so called break and she could only blame herself for it. Her health and control of her magic had improved since then, which was good because her friends were probably thinking that she was slacking as hell and she was about to prove to them that she was not! (In case they were actually thinking that, in the first place.) Val combed down her bangs gently so they were not wildly spread over her forehead. After getting ready for the day, Val would have to search for her job partner Sara and a job to take this time. Hopefully Sara had not already ditched her for a new job partner due to her absence.

Sauntering into the guildhall once again like she did the day she met Sara, Valeria searched with her eyes for her teammate, but after seeing no one she recognized there, headed towards the request board. There weren’t many people in there surprisingly, as if she had woken up too early, though it was already about nine. Not that early. Shrugging it off, the sorceress spent a good few minutes looking over the new jobs posted on the request board. Since she was B-rank now, she was allowed to take on the A-rank jobs. She figured that after taking that previous job with her, Sara would also have reached B-rank as well, that is if she did not mess up her exam or something. Val doubted that though. Sara was as hardworking as herself, if not more, in her opinion. The next job that she picked was at the Haunted Village. Creepy places. Val wondered when she might come across a job that was interesting and rewarding at the same time, and not supposed to be done at one of the creepiest places on the map. With a sigh and a shrug, she brought the job sheet to the tables in front of the bar. This was no ordinary mission. It was one of those special ones assigned by the Council.

Realizing the importance of the mission gave Val so much motivation that she read the job details three times over the span of like three minutes. It was funny how their last job was about vampires, and now this was about werewolves, or lycans. She ordered a milkshake and sat at the table sipping from her drink while it was cold. Now it would be really convenient if Sara showed up so that Valeria would not have to spend more time to look for her. But of course if she did not, Val would get up and look for Sara once her milkshake was finished.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Killua
    Killua

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Phase Running
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 663,926

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Killua 21st August 2018, 1:25 pm

The sound of flesh hitting wood with an occasional crackle could be heard coming from one of the dorm rooms in the guild ship. The sound it self wasn't loud as the walls mostly muffled it, but on the inside it was a different story. The room itself was huge, Sara had taken advantage of the guild dorm's when they had told her they were insanely customizable and could be quite big or small depending on the occupier's content. At the center of the room stood a squire space with a couple of wood training dummy's. Said space was currently used by a black haired teen, throwing jabs and kicks at the wooden dummy in front of her. After the events in the haunted cabin, she and Val went to, Sara took it upon herself to train harder, if she was a second late when the vampire had swiped down at her with his claw, she wouldn't have gotten out with such a minor wound. For her, speed was everything, no matter how sturdy you are, or how physically strong you are, if you can't hit your opponent all those things don't matter. She started training the week she left to visit her hometown and old house where she used to live, there revelations had been made and now she needed to keep up with her new expectations for herself, the last pure blooded Ravencrest or even the last as a whole, a royal family of old times. So she started to train, speed, endurance and reflexes, those we're the things that would keep her alive in the coming future. The young girl's thoughts we're cleared when a lightning enhanced punch went through the wooden dummy, her elbow almost showing from the other side. Small cuts making themselves present with blood slightly coming out from them. Pulling her arm out of the poor target, she looked at her arm for a few second before she sighed, she went a little overboard with using magic on wooden dummies.

Sara walked through the dorm's house making her way towards the doors that led to the guild hall. Her appearance consisted mostly of how she usually goes out on jobs except the coat and with a now bandaged left arm from her elbow downwards. She needed to go out on a job sooner or later. Testing out her new abilities since reaching B-rank was a must, in her mind, wooden targets weren't going to cut it. Her B-rank had went smooth one of the ace's now turned guild master had appointed for her to explore one of her motivations and that she did. She hoped Val was doing alright, and wondered idly when she would see her again, what progress had she made? Or did she pass her own exam, if she herself had one. Finally reaching the doors that led to the guild hall she pushed them open revealing the first floor of the guild hall. Scanning the area she noted that there weren't a lot of people today, maybe it was to early for them? She always had been an early bird herself but maybe not everyone, but it was enough for her to grin as she spotted a familiar mop of dark brown hair sitting at the bar. Quickly moving towards her she placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey there partner" she said as she moved to Val's side so she wouldn't need to turn a lot to see her, her hand still on her shoulder. "Sorry that i haven't appeared around the guild lately, i went away for a week to finish my B-rank exam, no more edgy vampires are gonna scratch me like last time, next time ill be the one doing the scratching" she finished making a peace sign with her left arm and eyes closed. Opening them once more she noted the job sheet that was with Val, she couldn't make out any details not being able to see it clearly, she didn't care though, she wanted to go on a job whatever it was for. "Mind if i tag along" she asked and seated herself next to her teammate.

WC: 695/10000

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 23rd August 2018, 10:46 am

1,185 / 10,000

Valeria had finished her milkshake halfway through when Sara materialized beside her. It startled the sorceress a bit since she was deep in thought, just running scenarios of herself and Sara for the next job in her head. “Oh my god, I was just about to look for you!” said Val with a laugh. She patted on the seat next to her to tell Sara to sit down as she talked about her taking her B-rank exam. This confirmed Valeria’s thoughts on if Sara would qualify to take the job in her hands. “I was basically doing the same,” she nodded and waved the paper she was holding right when Sara noticed it and asked if she could tag along. “That was exactly what I was going to ask you to do. It’s like you’re reading my mind or something,” she laughed again and gave the job sheet to her partner. Valeria spoke while her partner would read it to tell her how important the job was, in case she did not already realise it. “You know it’s one of those Council jobs. I bet they’re going to give us extra rewards or something. I hope they do, anyway,” she shrugged. Valeria had heard of people coming back from jobs with ‘trophies’ awarded for achieving their missions. These ‘trophies’ ranged from weapons to armors to companions that have magical powers, or even just extra money.

After Sara read the details of the job, Val would take the job sheet back and fold it into her pocket. She finished her milkshake and tossed the empty cup into a bin close by. “Do you need to grab anything? If not, let’s go,” she told Sara. If her friend did need to grab something, she would wait right here at the table until she was ready. If not, she would lead the way, first to get off their guild’s ship. Once they reached the ground, Valeria realised that they were at one of the less crowded towns. The weather was nice, so she was automatically in a good mood. “Speaking of, you heard that the guildmaster retired?” she said to break the ice. Val also wanted to know why this happened since it wasn’t exactly part of the announcement. “The last time I saw the ex-guildmistress, she didn’t seem like she was ready to quit. Maybe something happened?” With a shrug, she stretched out her hand to stop an empty carriage that was moving their way. It was also one of those lacrima powered ones. After getting a taste of moving fast, Valeria always chose the faster moving vehicle over the traditional one. She liked fast. Less time wasted.

The driver stopped right in front of them, and Valeria told him where they wanted to go. As usual, the driver gave her a worried look and even asked her what two pretty girls were doing at a place like that. When Val didn’t answer, he got the message that it was not his business and gestured for them to get on, and so they did. He would get a clue anyway when the girls talked about the mission during the carriage ride. As soon as the carriage took off, Valeria started talking again. She was so comfortable around Sara now and it was actually different from the kind of feeling she had when she was around Ezio, her childhood friend, whom she had not seen in a long time as well. She hoped he had not abandoned her or something for spending less time with him. “We’re going to have to wait the rest of the day out since the trouble starts only at night,” she told Sara. If she read the job sheet, she would understand what Val was talking about. The villagers only transformed into werewolves or lycans when the moon rose. “We’ll find other things to do until then,” she added.

Killua
    Killua

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Killua 24th August 2018, 11:28 am

Sara giggled at how on point she was with Val's current thoughts "Maybe i can, who knows" she said with a sly smirk. She took the seat next to Val, as she got handed the job request, reading through it she couldn't help but sweat drop a bit. First it was vampires, now it was werewolves or lycans or whatever they are called, it was like they were drawn to creepy bastards. She continued to read through the job as Val also explained it to her and mention about the reward from the magic council. " A special reward? Sounds interesting, i hope they give us something good, for the trouble we're probably going to go through" She sighed, they would probably give out something useful, she just hoped it was efficient for one of them. " They better not give anything useless or i'm zapping their asses" With a blank face she mentioned what would happen to the council member's before it broke into a small laugh.

As Val took the job request back, Sara jumped from her seat, stretched her arm a bit, " No, i think i have everything, that i need" The only thing missing was her coat that she discarded in her room, after coming back from Clover. Honestly she didn't feel like getting it ripped like the last one from the vampire. Getting to ground level from the ship, Sara took note of the good weather, too bad that the mission was at night time, she would have loved to do a mission in daylight, most of her previous were in the that creepy land. What was it called, The Cursed Land, yes that one. She shivered at the thought of that place. " Yea, maybe something happened, i didn't really know her and i haven't even met her, but i heard one of the ace's took her position". Hands behind her back and with small jumps in her walk she followed after her brown haired teammate. She was feeling in the mood lately, maybe it was after what happened in Clover was the reason, she didn't really know and didn't care really, she was happier then before that was what mattered.

It didn't take long for them to find another magical carriage, but this time the driver seemed a bit less of a coward this time and more of an ass with his remark for pretty girls, she wanted to show him that she wasn't just some pretty girl but Val's blank stare was enough for him and that made her pout, that she didn't get a chance to show him. Soon after they entered Val continued with some more job details. Another pout escaped from the girl " We should start doing some less creepy jobs, though i doubt we're going to get those as we advance through the ranks" She finished as she looked to the side, they would have to wait sometime before that. " We could explore a bit till night time, if you're up for it"

WC: 1203/10000

Fair
    Fair

Aurofortis

Aurofortis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Fair 25th August 2018, 6:39 am

2,000 / 10,000

Valeria let out a hearty laugh when Sara mentioned zapping ‘their’ asses, probably referring to the Council people. Of course at this rank they were nowhere near zapping even a single hair on their bodies because if what Val knew was right, those people were top tier wizards. Soon though, Val hoped to be among those people, not to join the Council, but just to be on their level. “Oh yeah, you’re going to need to do that if that’s the case,” she said anyway, encouraging the thought. As the carriage zipped through the plains, the driver seemed to have lost interest in whatever they were talking about after Val mentioned that the ‘trouble’ would start at night. He did not seem to want to be involved in any of it, as he should. The heavenly body sorceress was relieved by the fact that he was not one of those noisy and talkative drivers. She had met a few of those. They get even more talkative when the passengers are females. “I don’t know about that. Have you heard of those jobs outside of Fiore? I’ve seen some people travel outside of the country to take on some jobs. They’re called International Jobs for that reason, I’m sure,” she said. Val wanted to be recognized, and she was not going to stop at having all of Fiore recognize her whilst knowing that she could go beyond that. ‘Imagine people from Seven, or Minstrel knowing your name,’ she thought to herself. She already loved the idea of it in her head.

The ride was going to take a while even by a lacrima powered vehicle, since they were much farther from the Haunted Village than they were last time. The carriage passed through a small town on the way and Valeria noticed how the people in the town were preparing for festivities. Then she recalled what she read in the job sheet. Tonight they were going to witness a Perfect Moon that happened only once in fifty years. Of course it was something to celebrate about. She could see that the townspeople were having a good time, putting up lanterns and things like that. If Val and Sara had not taken this job, they could enjoy the Perfect Moon, too. But at least they would catch it while fighting off werewolves. Even if they would not be able to sit and watch it in peace. Whatever the case, Valeria was also thrilled about the event. Since she was a heavenly body mage, anything that was related to her magic excited her. The moon is one of the many astrological objects in the universe. She wondered if she could channel the power of the Perfect Moon while it was happening. If she could, would it give her more strength, more magic power? A more absurd idea provoked her thoughts. Could she possibly summon a Perfect Moon on a different night? That's impossible, even if she had better control of her magic than she did now. Or was it? There were still many questions she wished she had the answer to about her magic, starting with the limits of it.

“Yes we should explore the village before nightfall,” Val said with a nod, in response to what her partner said. Brought back to reality after her little thought excursion, Valeria stretched her legs out in the space in front of her. “Now I wish I brought a drink with me or something. I’m feeling thirsty already,” she said with nervous laugh. The carriage had just left the town area and was proceeding towards a slightly thick wood. There were tiny little windows right in front of them where they could see through to check outside and from what Val could see, she could tell that they were nowhere near the Haunted Village yet. Just from the one time she had been there, the place was marked in her memory. She would not forget it so easily. It was at the foot of the Phoenix Mountains. Though she had never been to the mountains, she kind of made a mental note to come for hiking or something later, at a different time. If she was not so occupied with fighting vampires or lycans, maybe she would be able to give time to things like that. But Val was on a quest for power and it was hard for her to think about other things while she was on said quest. In a bit, the ‘entrance’ part of the Haunted Village rolled into vision in the distance through the tiny window in front that was half blocked by the driver’s head. “We’re almost there. I can see it already,” said Valeria, half excited about tonight as she was looking forward to the Perfect Moon. She wondered how Sara felt right now. Probably not as excited as she was about it.

Killua
    Killua

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Killua 25th August 2018, 12:01 pm

Sara pondered a bit as Val mentioned the International jobs. They were one of the reasons she got that passport, and adventuring into different countries sounded interesting to her. " I loud love to go on a job outside Fiore, it doesn't have to be a job even, just to look around in other countries, exploring is one of my favorite activities, and finding beautiful places to just relax in". She wanted to do so many things and even more appeared as the days passed. Joining a guild at one point was her goal, but after she joined Crystal Swan that goal faded, it was complete. Now she was just confused at what she wanted to focus on, so she opted for one of her things from the past, getting stronger, pushing behind her limits. " Do you have a passport? " She asked her partner, if she did they could go out of Fiore in the near future even and travel to some other place. " I've always wanted to travel to Iceberg, i love the snow, have you ever thought of going somewhere before Val?" Sara kept shooting question after question while also telling some tad bits from herself , she wanted to know more about her, there was still much that was unknown about her teammate and they hadn't really gotten to know each other that well, after all it would in time improve their relationship and lower the walls between them.

After sometime riding the carriage they entered some kind of small village, at first she thought this was the place, but the driver didn't stop for a second or tell them they we're here meaning that they still have to ride it. She looked out the window noticing the good mood of the town's people, moments later she realized why they were happy, it was a festival, quickly she pulled away from the window, her feet becoming  her new point of interest as her bangs shadowed her frightened eyes.  Festivals weren't a good thing for her, it brought back to many unwanted memories. Things that would forever haunt her dreams. Her breathing had become heavier, she hadn't even noticed until now, and the effects we're not clear to her. Taking a deep breath she steeled herself, they were going to be fighting werewolves  at night and she couldn't look weak, not now at least, it may only make Val worry about her during the fight, it wasn't a bad thing, but she couldn't just look after her. Lifting her head to look through the window again she noted that they had passed the village, did she really have a minor panic attack for so long, although it wouldn't be minor if it took that long for her to recuperate from it.

" We could get something from the village when we get there, i'm a bit hungry myself and i doubt we wouldn't have time " There was plenty of sunlight still left, and from what she could tell in the distance, they were reaching the desired location. Excitement started to take over her previous solemn emotions, as she thought of having a good fight. The vampire one didn't prove much as they had to run, seeing as he wasn't even hindered by her attacks, but this time they had to knock out the villagers that turned into lycans. The carriage stopped as the driver yelled that they had arrived, damn for someone that was quite he sure is annoying when he yells, there was no reason for it after all. Getting out of the carriage ,she stretched, the ride had made her a bit sore. They were now in front of the village and had a couple of hours for themselves as the moon hadn't even appeared yet. A Perfect Moon, it was a rare event but for some reason she wasn't excited for it, she already wanted to fight the creatures of the night. " Lets get something to eat and drink, before we look around the village " And with those words she marched forward into the village.

WC: 1890/10000

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 12:09 am