Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Work in the Shadows, to Serve the Light

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Work in the Shadows, to Serve the Light - Page 2 Empty Re: Work in the Shadows, to Serve the Light

Post by Oras Auro 22nd August 2018, 5:16 pm

When she smiled and told him it was ok he let a slight breath of relief. "Most people either can't tell the difference, or get offended easily in general... I have a strong tendency to be blunt," he told her bluntly. He wanted to practice reaching out to people, whether to make them an ally of his, an apprentice, or a friend. To be frank he wasn't too sure about being a mentor to two individuals. Amora was already a handful due to her being raised by animals, thus her animal like personality. Of course it could be good training for him. Hopefully it would all work out in the end. When she asked him where they needed to go next he paused and closed his eyes. He conjured tiny illusions all over the place seeking out more staff members. He passed many of them, even the bartender. He needed people who would gossip, spread rumors. A bartender would help spread rumors, but was unlikely to say, and possibly hear anything about grudges or anger towards the manager. Maids were an easy selection which was why he was skipping past them. He had two options: the staff member in charge of delivering luggage, and the janitor. The janitor would be too obvious, so perhaps the luggage carrier. He located the man and nodded in said direction. "This way.

We'll be talking with the young man in charge of delivering luggage to people's rooms. There's a chance he'll have some gossip that we can exploit. We can't talk with every maid or people will start figuring us out, and the janitor is too obvious. From what I can tell the boy we're seeking out is in a room over here with another individual. Just two of them of course. The question is which appearance and personality would be best to get information out of him..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Work in the Shadows, to Serve the Light - Page 2 TEm5Pci

CodeNameVixen
    CodeNameVixen

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 362.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blue FireFox
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Work in the Shadows, to Serve the Light - Page 2 Empty Re: Work in the Shadows, to Serve the Light

Post by CodeNameVixen 22nd August 2018, 6:56 pm

Sassi watched Verus focus his magic and use it on the inn's interior, though she couldn't actually see what his magic was doing. After a few minutes, she saw him stop and turn around to face her. She followed him as he led her to another part of the inn.

Sassi listened to Verus as he talked to her. She listened as he told her that they were going to question the inn's luggage carrier, since he may have gossip to share that could provide them with information they could use, but that they needed to be careful not to ask too many people who worked here at the inn too many questions very often, as people might get suspicious and catch on. Then she heard him state that the only thing they needed to think about is what they should look like.

Sassi didn't have an answer for that. She didn't know anything about disguises or that sort of thing. Of course, she was also aware that they would have to keep an eye out for the cultist, and whether he himself was disguised as some person here in this place. "Uh, I'm willing to go with whatever you think is best." she replied, shrugging.

word count: 206

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My favorite Fairy Tail characters: Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gajeel, and Laxus

When life hands you fish, make some sushi! :D

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 2:56 pm