Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Onyx Moon Clerical

Onyx Moon
    Onyx Moon

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Onyx Moon Clerical Empty Onyx Moon Clerical

Post by Onyx Moon 7th May 2018, 9:29 am

Onyx Moon Clerical SmQ8xZr

Onyx Moon Clerical 6kmL0iR
    Strong pet = Proof: Page 1, Post n°18

Onyx Moon Clerical CNqnW5p
    None

Last edited by Onyx Moon on 8th April 2019, 3:11 pm; edited 13 times in total
    Onyx Moon
    Onyx Moon

Player 

Onyx Moon Clerical Empty Re: Onyx Moon Clerical

Post by Onyx Moon 7th May 2018, 9:35 am

Onyx Moon Clerical F5V0by3

None

Onyx Moon Clerical Y1L18MN
    Sol Terumi's request and repayment Log:

Onyx Moon Clerical P1CeS7R
    None

Code:
    [u][b]• REQUESTS •[/b][/u]
    [b]Account Name:[/b]
    [b]Character Name:[/b]
    [b]Item Requested:[/b]
    [b]How Much Will It Cost?:[/b]
    [b]How Much Do You Have?:[/b]

Rules and info:

Last edited by Onyx Moon on 13th April 2019, 12:55 am; edited 5 times in total
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 23rd February 2019, 3:06 am

• REQUESTS •
    Account Name:Sol
    Character Name:Sol Terumi
    Item Requested:Artifact +
    How Much Will It Cost?:350k
    How Much Do You Have?:128,585 J

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Onyx Moon
    Onyx Moon

Player 

Post by Onyx Moon 23rd February 2019, 3:24 am

Sol wrote:• REQUESTS •

Good afternoon Mr. Terumi,
    You have been with the company for quite some time and I can agree to give you some financing towards you're new artifact (+). I cannot however give you the entire amount you are requesting as you can afford some of it on your own. The maximum I can award you is 222,000 jewels and it must be paid back overtime before the item can be classed as your own, until then it would be classed as company property and would be returned to the company if you were ever to leave us before the outstanding balance was paid. In addition if you were to go missing for over six months without contact with the company again the item in question will return back to the company, as will it if you go through a new life cycle.

If you can agree to this please state "I, Sol Terumi agree to the terms and conditions that have been told to me" and deposit of 128,000 jewels and I will go get the item in question for you.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 23rd February 2019, 3:34 am

Onyx Moon wrote:
    Sol wrote:• REQUESTS •

Good afternoon Mr. Terumi,
    You have been with the company for quite some time and I can agree to give you some financing towards you're new artifact (+). I cannot however give you the entire amount you are requesting as you can afford some of it on your own. The maximum I can award you is 222,000 jewels and it must be paid back overtime before the item can be classed as your own, until then it would be classed as company property and would be returned to the company if you were ever to leave us before the outstanding balance was paid. In addition if you were to go missing for over six months without contact with the company again the item in question will return back to the company, as will it if you go through a new life cycle.

If you can agree to this please state "I, Sol Terumi agree to the terms and conditions that have been told to me" and deposit of 128,000 jewels and I will go get the item in question for you.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t35419p150-the-trading-hub]Deposit  Page 7, Post n°159

I, Sol Terumi agree to the terms and Conditions that have been told to me

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 23rd February 2019, 3:50 am

Request opened and logged:

Approved
    Armoury: Page 41, Post n°1013

Onyx Moon Clerical 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021

Current date/time is 2nd June 2024, 7:36 am