Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bad Blood (Job/Marianna)

The Lunatic
    The Lunatic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fey Moonlight Weaving
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Bad Blood (Job/Marianna) Empty Bad Blood (Job/Marianna)

Post by The Lunatic 14th April 2018, 1:41 am

Job Form:

trust only - yourself
    what a cyanide surprise
    you have left for my eyes!
    if i had common sense
    i'd cut myself
    or curl up and die

- 728/6000

- warning for random quality drop somewhere in the middle, oof

- more if u need

- ʏᴜᴢᴜᴋɪ ғᴀᴇʀʏᴅᴀᴇ

Silver eyes darted across the surface of the filthy, dirt-caked floor, glimmering in the faint light that trickled in from the badly fitted window cover. Its owner had long since gotten used to the putrid odor that radiated from the room around her, the stains of mold and animal droppings having greeted her in the morning for several days by now. It was odd that she had picked this, of all places to hide, but no sane person who cared about her would ever wish to enter such a hovel – the dilapidated small shed simply couldn’t be named as anything else. With the sagging roof, sinking supports, and walls nearly bursting at the seams with dirty hay, it was a natural human repellent. A soft, sleepy chorus of birds chirping rose up in a cacophony of noises outside, nearly convincing the semi-fey to go back to sleep.

She probably would have, if not for the sudden rapping on the old wooden door, echoing flatly around the space. Huh? Had someone found her? Instantly, Yuzuki was up on her feet, hands tightly wrapped around the silver rod of her spear. She wouldn’t have expected anyone to discover her location – no one knew she was here besides the forgetful old farmer whose shed she now crouched within, and she doubted he even remembered she existed. Why would anyone knock, anyways? A moment passed – silence, and the barest hint of an unfamiliar smell drifting in from outside. It was hard to detect with such a powerful stench wavering about her, but she definitely did not remember it. So it wasn’t them, huh… In a sleek, controlled movement that betrayed her grace and agility, the girl with eyes of silver would raise her body up from the heap of dirty hay, moving silently towards the door. Despite her young appearance, the woman was far more experienced than people took her for – there was a lot you could learn in 34 years after all.

In an abrupt movement, the semi-fey jerked the door open roughly, instantly slipping through the shadows within the shed to reappear under the shade of the tree right outside. Her figure shimmering with the aftereffects of her spear’s magic, Yuzuki watched. A young man, probably human, stood right outside the door. He appeared to be a deliveryman from his shabby brown uniform, but certainly not the type one would expect. He didn’t smell of offices and old vans, but instead of the murky scent of the Cursed Lands, the place where demons and monsters lurked unharmed. Interesting. Perhaps a dark mage’s messenger – one of those humans who longed for a taste of the darker reaches of society?

The man looked to be stunned, glancing every which way about him before he eyed the entrance warily. Obviously he wasn’t sure what to do now – go in, or stay here and wait for someone to approach him? Surely he’d have a course of action if he were a deliveryman – but more importantly, how had he located her? It was a remote farm, out in the middle of nowhere. It was unlikely that anyone would have tracked her down so easily. Whoever wanted her would have paid a lot of money, or had to be quite resourceful to get this far.

“Street Thief and Assassin from the streets of Talonia!”
    He called out the words with a faint quiver in his voice. So they didn’t know her name – that was good. “You have been hired by a particular villager to cause chaos between a man and his betrothed in the Desert Village of Fiore, today at three in the afternoon. You will be paid for your service.” With that, he snapped his fingers, disappearing in a burst of smoke. The scent still clinging to her nostrils even as the semi-fey came out from under the tree, Yuzuki pondered the request. It seemed legitimate enough, and if she was getting money, that worked for her. Travelling to Desert Village…it was an excellent way to put the Rune Knights off her trail. A small smirk speckled her face as she plotted her route, painting the map within her mind. It was a perfect way to get herself going, leaving this putrid farm and getting back in the magic game.

“Heh, I’ll take it.” She would arrive in Desert Village in less than three hours.
    ©️️️ seadra of gs

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bad Blood (Job/Marianna) TqvxSWh5_o
    yuzuki faerydae | weaver of moonfire | bank
    what a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes! if i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die --

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 5:10 am