Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Everything is Permitted Apollo/Ahote

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Everything is Permitted  Apollo/Ahote Empty Everything is Permitted Apollo/Ahote

Post by Nadarr 9th January 2018, 8:29 am

Job Specs:

It was a bit of a cloudy day as Apollo walked finally reaching his destination. Apollo looked up at the sign for the River Village as he approached it, he was tasked with a simple job today now is to kill a ruin night major that was visiting this town. normally this was to Apollo it's enjoy the chance to get to entertain himself us was good for him however this time there was a bit of a catch. he was told that he had to work with someone from his Guild named Ahote. The name sounded familiar to him couldn't quite place it, all he was told was there simply wait outside the village for Ahote to arrive and not start without him. Not being able to scout out and get a few of this area was bothersome and very annoying to him, he had his rules though and he will listen for the time being besides if anything he would make his little job here a little more entertaining so why not wait. Without you leaned up against the side of the village and just started to wait for him. Hopefully you want to keep them waiting long,Well there was no time limit for this drive in particular he wanted to get it done as quick as he could there's no telling how long this Mjor of the Rune Knights would be in this town for and he's very rather not have him Escape or get on the Move doesn't feel the client like that…. not that I care too much about what the client wanted it's more of a personal thing for him the less headaches he has to deal with the better or so he thinks. the clouds got a little darker as he waited, and waited, and waited even longer how much time passed he wasn't exactly sure he knew was more than an hour but he wasn't exactly keeping track doing that be way too much of a headache for him and and annoying task at that. Ahote we'll get there when you get out there. As he starts pass through his head he saw someone walking up the path, this person was alone and wasn't caring much so from what he could tell. I'm sure if this is the one he was waiting for you just sat there and I down the person for the time being, not in The Sims their way though and more of a curiosity. he was sure the person that he was waiting for a new who he was at the very least. so with that he had nothing more to do than just simply weight and one of the stranger walking up was indeed the one he was indeed the one he was waiting for.
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : -
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,246,236

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Forbidden Flame Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Everything is Permitted  Apollo/Ahote Empty Re: Everything is Permitted Apollo/Ahote

Post by Ahote 16th January 2018, 2:34 pm

Today was a special day for the boy, going on a job that wasn’t an errand for once. Though, the major difference between today and all the other days he would go out for jobs on was that he didn’t have to do it in secret, as he had a fellow guildmate accompanying him. The bone chilling coldness he would feel in sneaking out or the fear that swelled in his chest and stomach didn’t seem to exist today, and although he didn’t have to sneak out, he habitually did it anyway. In the dusk of the day, Ahote sat patiently on the dry, wooden bench that would greet the train yet to come. Wrapped around his lean body was a black, wool jacket and gloves, black leather boots hugging his toes. Despite the finger freezing temperatures Mt. Hakobe invited, the boy would almost under-dress with so few layers, but living in this weather for so long gave you a certain bodily resilience.

Breathing quickly and quietly, he reached into his jacket pocket to pull out a crumpled piece of loose leaf paper, unfolding it to reread what notes he had scribbled down. ”River Village,” he whispered to himself, his voice mumbling such terrible, heartless words. For a moment, even if it were brief, he felt his heartbeat as his eyes read what they did.
    ”kill by any means necessary. . .” he finished. He would not move a muscle, frozen in his seat. But ashen face would light up to its usual redness in the cold as the train unsuspectingly rolled on the tracks in front of him, the station’s bells ringing their sharp ring and the vehicle coming to a quick stop. His head jerked up before stuffing the paper back into his pocket and rushing to the door and taking his usual seat in the very front. Looking back, only two others seemed to be boarding the train, one being an older lady in slumber and the other being a middle aged man reading the newspaper. The train wheels rolled again as he set out for River Village.

The train would stop, and Ahote would make way to the entrance of the village. A man would lean against a wall idly, not seeming to be doing anything of importance by himself. Instantly, Ahote assumed that this was his guildmate. It was strange, meeting a guildmate like this as opposed to the usual circumstances, being pressured and questioned in the chilly, stone fortress. Excited but cautious, the raven haired boy proceeded forward. He stopped once a few feet away from the man and simpered, ”You’re here for a job, aren’t you? Are you, uh. . . from the same guild?” he questioned eagerly, silver, frosty puffs of air exiting his nose and mouth as he spoke.

WC: 469/1,875

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Everything is Permitted  Apollo/Ahote Empty Re: Everything is Permitted Apollo/Ahote

Post by Nadarr 17th January 2018, 9:40 am

He looked forward at the child as he approached him not believing what he saw. A boy walked to him, a child, a kid...and yet he got the weirdest feeling of deja vu. Apollo stared down at the boy thinking to himself, he might have started a bit to long, there were about a thousand thoughts, he hand in his mind and only about maybe two hundred of them should probably ever be said. It was obvious without a doubt this boy was the one he was going to be working with but...he was but a kid...a child...there was something strangely familiar about him but he couldn’t place it. Not that he has done anything wrong but he didn't trust him immediately, he would act innocent, but give anyone the chance they’ll stab your back and throw you in with the fishes...though he didn’t see a need to necessarily start anything...hostile with him. He stared him down a bit more before giving a exhausted and annoyed sighed looking down his eyes closed. “Awww man just my luck….” He would then move his hands into his pant pockets looking up opening his eyes giving a light smile “My names Apollo.” He said pausing looking directly at him “So kiddo tell me what do I call you, Hm?” He would say slightly in his vexing tone smirking abit looking down at him. He would wait, a slight moment of silence as the he waited for the child's answer. He was intrigued why the guild would send a child here, he clearly was more than met the eye. Apollos curiosity was peaked, not just about what he could do or who this kid was, no...he was getting more interested in this guild and how it ran things. He gave a smile as he waited for the kids name, hopefully that jog his memory why this kid...looked so damn familiar to him.
    Ahote
    Ahote

Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 18th January 2018, 11:43 am

Ahote was quick to identify the man's discomfort and irritation. It was a patronizing feeling he was far too familiar with. Like always, the raven haired youth would ignore the comments and what contempt they harbored and would continue with the much older man.

He introduced himself as Apollo, a seemingly capable man who felt especially perturbed in being paired with a much younger, less experienced boy. Ahote sighed and frowned, crossing his arms over his chest, "Okay, well, first, don't talk to me like that. Really, we're on the same job, aren't we? Call me Ahote." he grumbled, and although he believed himself not to mind this sort of behavior, the irritation in his voice was clear. "A-Anyway. . ." he began, extending his right arm out with an open hand in greeting, "I'm not really experienced with this sort of stuff. This is actually. . . kind of my first job with these sort of requirements. So, please take care of me!" he briefly dipped his head in respect. Outside of Basilisk Fang, beyond Mt. Hakobe, away from the icy fortress, it was simply man against man. There were no ranks. In that moment, if only briefly, he felt a great and true admiration for the mage before him.

Ahote would raise his head, messy raven threads throwing back with him with a strong smile stretching from ear to ear and a twinkle in his topaz hues, "So, what now?
    I've never been this far out in Fiore, either, so you'll have to guide me there as well! I won't be a burden, I promise. I never break my promises, either. You can trust me. . .!"
    he would insist, the smile that cracked his face hadn't been seen since a much earlier boyhood, when times were innocent.
    WC: 769/1,875

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 21st January 2018, 7:36 am

Apollo just stared at him for a moment semi bewildered and annoyed. The wind blew around him as he looked down at him extending his hand outward. Ahote, he knew the name sounded fimalire. The esteemed Ahote, Famines son if her recalled the kids grown up quite a bit. But he knew if he mad a big deal out of this it would only get annoying for him ad that was the last thing he wanted at this current moment in time, "sorry, I don't do the handshaking thing...however, the feeling is mutual for the time being" He would say looking down at him Sighing a bit. "He wasn't sure if the feeling was mutual or not but it was easier this way till he could figure him out more. But first there was a bigger issue...Ahote here was green as grass. From what Apollo was hearing and understanding he didn't have any experience in this field. Normally he would have snickered and walked off this kid not being worth his time. But this was different this time, I didn't seem he was shying away or showing any intention of backing down...looking to his elder for guidance and what to do. While a major pain he sighed and smile "Guess it can't be helped..." he would say looking down at him "I'll show you a thing or to...just keep up okay...I hate repeating myself" He would say turning to the village "Come on" He would say putting his hands in his pockets beginning to walk into the village. "The first thing we got to do is scout around the village, find him and see what we are facing" he would say walking expecting him to follow. A smile would form on his face, This could be a good chance for him...if nothing else having someone new could shake things up a bit more.
    Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 26th January 2018, 7:34 pm

Ahote was quick to retreat his hand back to his side when Apollo rejected the handshake. The boy could only suspect that his senior had an issue with physical contact on such a level, whether that be for sanitary reasons or perhaps the idea that they were not on the same level for those types of gestures. Whatever the reason was, the raven haired youth decided not the think on it or question it further.

Ahote would nod when his senior partner explained him the conditions of his guidance. It wasn't any sort of guidance he was unfamiliar with, being a fast learner and easily becoming proficient in whatever activity he was practicing. The youth smiled as he trailed behind the moving Apollo, "Alright. So, do we split up or do we scout it together? Are we just looking around?" he questioned. Although it was easier to split up and scout different parts of the village, it was an idea optimal only for experienced mages. The boy figured that if he were to part ways with Apollo for scouting, he'd end up getting lost himself, or worse.

In the midst of those thoughts came the once shunned and lingering thoughts of death that he so feared, or so he thought. When the details of the job paper flashed in his mind, following that image came the torn and bloodied face of Angus and all the emotions he felt in murdering him. He remembered locking himself up in his room for days, wallowing in his own anxieties and disbelief, the coppery smell of Angus's and his own blood still on his fingertips. Despite his efforts, no matter how much he scrubbed his hands of the evidence, his topaz hues still saw the ghost of crimson droplets splattered on his hands. He scrubbed and scrubbed until blood of his own began to fall from his fingertips. It hurt.

WC: 1,086/1,875

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 28th January 2018, 8:35 am

"Apollo listen to him ask his question and let out a sigh only walking through village.  He quietly obtained form answering for a moment contemplating what would be the best route to do this.  While it maybe be faster to split up and look, it would be a hassle to have to find him and drag him out of a situation..not that he cared about the kid he just didn't want to deal with the headache of Famines wraith.  further more the village wasn't exactly huge and with someone this important around really you just had to follow the guard, he was sure to turn up.  After this he looked back "We'll be sticking together, can't have a kid like you causing to much trouble on his own."  His arrogant to showing as he smiled back.  While sounding arrogant it wasn't really a bash to him just Apollos attitude towards things in general. Plus he needed to earn that respect and show he was more then just another hassle. As the crowd got thicker he looked at him before looking forward again.  "Tell me..Ahote,  what your magic...I can figure out how to do this better if I knew."  He would say giving a sigh slightly.  He probably should say his magic before he got to the "what magic do you use question from him.  Not that he hated the question, just the repetition of it in general.  It was the typical follow up question after all."I use Barrier magic, just in case you were going to follow up with that kind of Cliche question." He would say smiling slightly looking around as he listened.  He would wait even not knowing the mages spells thinking of things he could do.  though it would be much much easier to plan once he knew the young boys power and level of his power,  though overall the goal remained the same.  Eventually guard presence was heaviest around on building.  That had to be the building that he was in...or at least it made the most sense.  He stopped sighing immediately thinking what a pain this was going to be even with the help.  The building looked like a larger town hall like building that they would hold meeting in and such.  He looked down at Ahote sighing.  "Okay so we have two option so listen up cause i'm not repeating myself..."  He would pause and smile.  He was going to give him the options but he thought of something that should help him and spice things up for him at least.  "Option A we storm the Place...we take down everyone in our path,  or option B,  we take a more...quiet approach and we sneak in and take him out...and your going to decide which route we should do, then we can make a better plan ya know"  he would say his hands in his pockets looking down at him.

1555 WC
    Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 31st January 2018, 7:04 pm

Ahote would softly frown when the Apollo's words would slip out of his mouth and into the boy's ears. "Hey, I told you not to call me that, you know. I'm no kid. I'm a young man." the youth retorted proudly. Although the condescending nature of people speaking to him, especially in regards to his father, was not abnormal, being told he was a kid felt much different than being treated like one. It was a strange relationship between him and the word "kid." But Ahote would qucikly return to his state of friendliness and wonder soon after his correction.

From the looks of it, Apollo seemed like a fairly competent wizard, judging by his behavior and his demeanor in general, but Ahote had been careful not to overestimate him, not that he was in any position to hold him to any standard in the first place, being a so-so, mediocre wizard himself, if you could even call him that. The boy had regarded himself as a full time boy and a part time wizard, but the part time comes spontaneously, beyond his control. The youth was quick to realize and admit to himself that he had been quite useless.

Apollo would query about Ahote's magic, causing the boy to explore thoughts he had avoided so subconsciously beforehand, looking down at the dirt path in thought, "If I had to describe it, it'd be fire magic, I think? To be honest with you, mister Apollo, I'm not experienced with my own magic myself. . . it's actually quite self destructive. . ." he explained with a weary voice, memories of past, painful events flashing in his mind, a sacrifice being his left arm, now metal and artificial. "But yours sounds very useful too, mister Apollo." he smiled.

The pair would then arrive at a rather magnificent building, a construction with presence among the rest. It was an intimidating sight, but his senior wizard's voice soothed the younger one greatly, ears listening attentively and eyes fixed on the much taller man. Ahote pinched his chin between his right's index finger and thumb, "Option B seems like the most logical option available.
    With my mediocre skills and the quantity of force we'll have to face. . . it seems like the option with the least amount of stress and struggle, don't you think?"
    he suggested with a rather solemn expression, though quickly returning to an anxious one, "That. . . that is if you are okay with that. . . of course."

WC: 1,506/3,750

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 5th February 2018, 8:19 am

Apollo looked at him hearing this and sighed. This means he had to steak in, stealth while nesscary at times it was also way more difficult, especially since he had this green as grass kid with him using along. If it were just him he could sneak in no worries, it not as if they could just walk in… Or could they. Apollo starts to think looking at the large build then at Ahote, then back at the building. He then smiles sinisterly looking at Ahote . “ fine then for this to work… Your going to have to listen and play along Ahote. “ be would say his name only to lower his gaurd and to show a slight sign of trust in the kid. Then without a word he would grab him harshly pulling out his revolver and promte himself to King on his gun before saying v harshly “ keep quite and walk “ pulling him towards the building to “ turn him in “. Apollo would pull him keeping his gun at his head as he gave him little choice tugging him into the building with him.. Apollo hoped this kid… Ahote was able to pick up on what he was going to do. His plan was simple in nature. Ahote was a known dark guild member and even if he wasnt he had a tattoo as proof. His plan was to use Ahote as bait to get the commander close then take him off gaurd, this would allow Ahote to start on the rest in there or finish the commander. Though worse case senario they could run after all the commander was the important target. Upon entering the building there weren't to many inside as there force's where mainly around the town is self. The inside or the building was a very nice carved wood like pillars holding it up. Benches lined the floor will a long table was set up on the front, a typical town meeting like set up. The commander and his his two other stronger mages on each side then Terri others on each of there's,. If he had to guess that were discussing making this town an outpost, that are currently discussing plans and the pros and cons as they look at Apollo who had birst in holding a child at gunpoint. “What Is the meaning g of this!” The commander looked at him glaring daggers at Apollo and Ahote. Apollo smiled holding Ahote “ I have a Basilisk fang member crawling around, I brought him here since this was the closet ruin Knight outpost.” He smiles as the commander goes wide eyed as he stands up alert clearly knowing the guild name well. His men looked at Ahote as he walked around signaling for them to standby. “ his tattoo or mark is on his shoulder if you want to check” he said not actually knowing himself just wanting him to get closer. As he tapered over him and leaned to check his men were ready if Ahote pulled anything… But not for Apollo. Apollo tossed Ahote to the side fast and everyone's eyes were now on him and of of Apollo. He then raised his gun quickly aiming at the commanders head Smirking as he pulled the trigger and a loud bang rang through the building and the commander was stumbling back. Add they were all in shock Apollo smiled “ Trinity shield burst” he called almost in perfect synergy with shooting hin out as three blue orb appeared above him checking briefly before slamming into the helpless commander. Add the three orbs hit him he flew into the wall now dead as then men looked in shock Apollo smiled holding his arms to the dude “ wow that worked better then I hoped “ he started to Chuckle smiling more sinister like they all leopard to caught Apollo forgetting all about Ahote, which pleased him. Ahote note had the opportunity to get a surised arch in off his own or position himself without trouble. Apollo waited for Ahote to make a move hoping and trusting act, otherwise Apollo had his work cut out for him.

WC 2202
    mp 90
    hp 164

Name: Trinity Shield
    Trinty Shield:
    King mode:
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 5th February 2018, 8:06 pm

The wind blew around them a bit as Apollo listened to him and nodded, fire magic was always a good source to have around, could cause a good controlled amount of destruction of needed… Provided the user was capable of doing so. he then looked down to ahote wondering to himself a bit. Though it seemed to be everywhere nowadays thinking of one person he despises more then anyone...but that wasn't really important now. As he opted for the stealth option he gave a sigh of relief, glad to know he wasn't totally helpless...but sneaking in would still be difficult. Apollo prided himself for his...tactical nature but stealth was hard for him at points and he wasn't sure how this kid would fair sneaking around either. He would then look at the gaurds, it also didn't help that ruin knights were prancing about the turn every little while making out even more difficult. He would them look at the large v totem building where there and then at Ahote thinking of a way to sneak in without being seen. There weren't many options he could see that would work with the tools they had available, his shield couldn't hide them and he doubted he had and fire shield that could help on this situation to them currently. it be fine if they could just walk in but that would be impossible… Right. He then got a idea smiling a bit more now thinking how they could. “ Ahote...walk with me” he would then start to walk toward the edge of town his hands in his pockets looking around the town thinking to himself before looking back at the child. “ listen up I got a plan to get in but I need you to work with me because it involves you heavily got it “ he v stopped at the edge of turn since they were mostly away from the ruin Knight patrol and the majority of the towns people that were milling about. “ the plan is simple we are going to walk in the front door, your a known Basilisk fang member, and the world doesn't know that I'm a dark guild yet...so my fairy tail reputation should still be intact. If I were to say...turn you in as a bounty to collect and then they lower there gaurd. We can get the drop on him and end it swiftly and make our escape...through I'll assume you aren't dumb enough to realize the potential danger if we don't play our parts...or things go arry during the whole proceas so….tell me your thoughts on this plan, after all we both need to be onboard with it to work.” he would look at him curiously looking around making sure no one was watching. As he let out a sigh of annoyance and boredem. This was the most logical thing he could think of in this situation. He stood there looking at him waiting.
    Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 27th March 2018, 12:31 pm

Ahote stared at the pondering Apollo, who seemed to make sure that he knew that he had been an inconvenience to him, or even a nuisance. Even so, Apollo had either been thinking silly things or finding fun in their situation judging by his quizzical grins and giggles. The man had proven to be quite strange, and got lost in his own head far too often. It was a unique experience to be in his company and to observe him in the act.

Eyes flickering between the older Apollo and nearby structures, Ahote had found himself admiring the village buildings and the people who wandered the streets at such hours. It had been almost otherworldly for the boy, never feeling quite so close to his hometown in spirit. The innocent laughter of children, their mothers who would tug them forward, the merchants with notable determination to sell their seafood and freshly picked peaches. His topaz hues flickered with a deeper awe as he began to notice even more things as the pair would stride along. Rune Knights drinking together, their cheeks flushed with a tipsy red, while some had been actively patrolling the streets with a severe lack of solemnity. Old couples kissing, people hanging their clothes out to dry, it had been a homely town, and suddenly Ahote's chest felt heavy in seeing such a pure happiness.

Before Ahote had knew it, he and Apollo were near the outskirts of the village once more, and the atmosphere returned to that of terrorists once again. He'd pull the boy aside with a face that said "I've collected my thoughts now," or so he thought. Quickly, his senior would brief over his seemingly thorough plan. Meanwhile, the youth's face has become that of ash in the mention of what he would consider extreme for his experience. Turning in? Potential danger? Fairy Tail? Even if the seemingly absurd plan were to work, it had been far too much for him to memorize so quickly.

Ahote frowned with a scrunched, anxious countenance and raised his hand as if he were being called on in classroom, "Well, first off, I doubt I'm a well known Basilisk Fang member. I've been tucked inside the fortress most of my life, and I've only been involved with the guild just recently. It would be absurd for my name and face to be known, even with the petty crimes I've done already," he continued diligently, "So why don't we just say I stole from someone, and you witnessed it firsthand? Or perhaps some sort of assault? Harassment? Any crime that wouldn't raise too much alarm or get me in too much trouble would be fine, right?" his face lit up, a soft smile returning to his lips, "I think we should at least try sneaking in at first. If we get caught, we get caught, yeah? We'd end up fighting with them in either scenario, anyway. I say it's worth a shot. . . if that's okay with you, that is. . ." he finished, twiddling his thumbs nervously.

WC: 2,017/3,750

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 10th April 2018, 5:25 am

As they stood there on the outskirts of the village Apollo would stare at him briefly Listening to him speak her was less then pleased listening to the boy say what he had to say, needless to say Apollo learned much about him based on his answer and while unpleased could plan more accordingly. while he had possible merits and points on Apollo's plan it did not mean he liked him saying no and simply saying they should try to sneak in and kill him. After all he didn't see a easy way inside though he didn't sirens to much time searching. Apollo shook his head sighing thinking to himself. He didn't agree to this vauge answer of simply sneaking in but maybe that was his experience talking but sighed deciding to humor him even if it was dumb. He let out a sigh of annoyance and rubbed his neck. “ fine then we can sneak if if that's what you think would be best.” He would say then putting his hands in his pockets and started to walk “ let's go find a way in unless you already have on I failed to notice “ he would say almost sinsterly. Apollo would play nice for the time being since he was in no position to make any sort of move. Not that it mattered anyway. Apollo would look around as people walked around seeing the ruin Knight presence sighing deeply. This was becoming a pain in his neck but… he would pause slightly looking back at Ahote before looking forward. The kid...Ahote needed the experience. So he would follow his lead and correct and guide him as needed...either it work in which it's fine he would learn, or he would fail and Apollo would have to help bail him out, either way he would learn. As he walked he would listen to Ahote speak if he choose to as the wind blew but be was more concerned about the aspect of sneaking in, Apollo wasn't a stealthy, while he could sneak to an extent he was more about using his wit and twice to get around tether then hiding and skulking around in the shadows perhaps it would with in there favor… No it would he'd make it did. He looked back once more at Ahote, he stared he was locked away for most his life… Apollo pondered why this was. This whole guild was one giant inigna to him, there were layer of lies and secrets, and they only got more as days went on. Perhaps it wouldn't kill Apollo to learn about Ahote and the guild. But he would have to be cautious, after all history will not repeat itself. But he would worry about that after the job, for now he had to focused on making sure he killed this man and got them both out.

WC: 2503
    Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 13th April 2018, 9:58 pm

Ahote lips perked up into a smile as the prideful and cheeky Apollo sauntered off. It hadn't been more obvious that he didn't enjoy the youth or his antics, and being underestimated was far too common for Ahote. Still, behind the practiced smile was swelling infuriation and indignancy deep within his gut. His chest became heavy and heart sank like a weight had been placed on it. When will this man learn to show some respect? Colleagues lightyears apart in age and experience, but colleagues no less, or so Ahote thought. From the young eyes of the raven-haired youth, Apollo's own pride and dissatisfaction with him was unbearably similar to that of his father's. Ahote brooded silently.  

Ahote's smile softened into a weak simper, lips only slightly curving up. His topaz hues stared blankly at the back of his senior and the ground in which he sauntered as he stood up and trailed behind him. Thought had clustered his mind. Just how were they to sneak in? It was certainly a plan, a foolproof one for any person who had an ounce of experience in any crime. However, on such a large scale? Ahote figured it had been too late and too accepted to propose any sort of alternatives to the determined Apollo now, and pondered the idea to himself in silence.

The pair would approach the building. Rune Knights dawdled about the premises with drinks in their hands and mouths full of chatter. It had only been two knights who stood idly by the large doors, large polearms in one hand. They said nothing and spoke to no one, it seemed, and seemed to have nearly undivided attention. Ahote sighed. Clearly, things weren't discussed as well as they should have, Ahote thought to himself. To some degree, the youth had partially blamed Apollo. If he weren't so impatient, things might've been to go a proper pace. Or, so Ahote thought. Even so, he couldn't work up the nerve to confront his senior about the potential issue now and clustered his mind with these concerns with himself.

Ahote stroked the tip of his chin with his fleshed digits, feeling its smooth edges and small, unnoticeable hairs pluck through the skin. But again, what of their entrance? Would it be secure enough to be an exit, too? The raven youth pushed his shock of raven hair to his ears and reached to grab Apollo's wrist, "Mister Apollo, I changed my mind." he began, slowing his pace, "How about we do a little combination of the plans? I can distract some of the knights, and you can sneak in? How about it? I think it's a bit safer than my first plan, don't you think?" Ahote released Apollo's wrist from his metal grip. He knew his sudden change of thought would certainly come off as irritating to Apollo, if not putting him up as an obnoxious child. Truly, he did not mean to annoy his senior, but as he took a step closer to the building, he felt his anxieties swell.

WC: 2,528/3,750

Raven
    Raven

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raven 26th May 2018, 2:38 pm

Lucie ♣ Nightmare ♣ B Rank

Rumor had it that a Major of the Rune Knights was visiting these parts. After her recent ordeal with the monsters and mages in Peace Village, Lucie had moved to the closest village for refuge-- that being River Village. It was a homey little place, with lots of water around as per its namesake. The village for the most part was built to compliment the landscape, with a good part of the village being on the water.

But who knew she would be so lucky with what was to come? Not only had the rumors mentioned a high ranking Rune Knight in the village, but a letter floating around the shifty network of ne’er-do-wells confirmed it, and many wanted him dead, especially the letter-writer. However, not everyone had the power to carry out such a task.

This was a perfect opportunity to even the scoreboard a little, especially with how the magic council had been behaving lately. What did they want here in River Village? Why was a Rune Knight here? There were many unanswered questions, but Lucie had nothing better to do while she waited for the onslaught of monsters to eventually die down elsewhere. She was sure the mage she had confronted also was informing the authorities of her appearance and what she had done. Hopefully, they would not come to see this form as another threat to be tracked down, with her new face being plastered on a wanted poster. Her weakened form was all they knew as the great Coming Storm, but they had yet to recognize her as a young adult, and not a silver-haired child.

Slipping silently through the village, Lucie made her way to where the Rune Knight was said to be taking refuge. She had sent her companion lowland firedrake, nicknamed ‘Blue’, back to the realm of fire for his own safety. His primary azure, fluffy pelt stood out like a sore thumb, and would undoubtedly be recognized after the shenanigans in Peace Village. Once more, she was alone. She moved like a ghost, walking the streets invisibly for now.

However, it did not take long for the raven-haired girl to spot a familiar face from afar, talking to a brunette boy. The Daemon narrowed her crimson eyes at the familiar one and his new guildmark, recalling him from another stage of her life. So, after he left Fairy Tail, this was where he went… hopping from one tight knit group unfairly forced to the label of dark guild, to a guild that was actually known for its criminals?

Clenching her fists in frustration, Lucie would attempt to place a crack in the space as soon as the brunette let go of Apollo’s hand. Apollo would disappear from the other Basilisk Fang member’s eyes, and be completely unable to be seen, felt, or sensed. What happened to him? Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Z….

If Lucie had her way, he would disappear and land in the realm of fire, trapped there along with her essence. Later on, she could make a meal out of his soul, or simply feed him to the firedrakes or behemoths. Her second option was to simply leave him alone, invisible and undetected in the physical realm. However, it seemed to be a trend that Lucie did not always get her way, so she did not focus too much on what to do with the Fairy Tail traitor.

The remaining guild member would not be left alone, however. She had overheard the tail end of their conversation, and assumed that they shared the same goal-- to be rid of the Rune Knight major in River Village. She waited a few seconds after Nadarr’s disappearance, and finally made her own presence known to the senses and eyes.

“It seems something happened to your friend,” Lucie stated calmly and evenly as she walked towards the brunette boy, her face not portraying much emotion. “It’s a shame, but I do not think you should halt your mission for him. Would you mind if I was your partner for assassinating this Rune Knight?”

Location;; River Village
    Muse;; 8/10
    Word Count;; 683
    OOC;;

Everything is Permitted  Apollo/Ahote VIxeskm
    Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 26th May 2018, 6:33 pm

The air became stuffy and filled Ahote's nostrils with a sweet, pungent zing that was usually followed with storms. His eyes flickered upward, where the topaz hues would gander the gathering tar-black clouds that slowly consumed the starless atmosphere. He couldn't help but feel as if it were some sign of bad luck, or misfortune.

Ahote's eyes would descend back to Apollo, but much to his surprise, the remarkably confident man had simply vanished without a trace of his whereabouts. Baffled, only an expression of raw astonishment plastered his face as the raven-haired boy stood there, speechless. Not even the breeze of his swift movements brushed against his cheeks or his mild smell of leather tickled his nose, and yet Ahote remained completely, utterly oblivious to this freak event. Even so, he began to wonder whether this incident was really no incident at all, but an upfront example of his expertise and skillset. Mildly impressed, the bewildered Ahote pinched the ends of his threads broodingly. What was he to do now that he was alone? Or so he thought.

Abruptly, a soft voice like silver interrupted his thoughts, his complexion becoming like ash and gut sinking so deeply he felt as if he were about the vomit. Briskly, he turned to face the stranger. Ahote's brows scrunched together sharply, like his face would twist into something far more leering if the hairs inched any closer together, as he beheld what would seem to be a woman. Her hair was the color of his, if not darker, and her eyes a beautiful crimson. It was almost as if her hues were no more than crystals filled with a deep and rich blood, still warm from the fleshy body. Her face was small and jaw was sharp and curved, having a complexion, again, similar to his. Despite her abrupt appearance, her deadpan countenance lifted his stomach just a little.

"Yes. . ." Ahote began quietly, "it would seem so." His complexion continued to reflect the color of a ghost in the realization of this woman's presence. How did she discover them so quickly, and for how long was she listening to their briefings? Ahote couldn't help but wonder these things, and further pondered whether this was simply a negligent mistake or truly the works of a mysterious woman. Even so, with Apollo vanishing and Major so close, the raven-haired youth couldn't help compromise with the mysterious woman. Wearily, he crossed his arms over his chest, anxiously glancing about their surroundings in hopes the eye of a Rune Knight did not catch sight of them, "I wouldn't necessarily mind it, but you have me in a position where I can't really refuse, don't you?" a small smile cracked his lips, tickled by the confusion of the situation.

From what Ahote could tell, any form of rejection of her offer would be far more dangerous than complying with it. Who's to say she wouldn't turn them into the Rune Knights just moments before they broke in? That is, if he didn't flee before that became a possibility. But it was the principal of it that mattered! The principal!

Ahote briefly dipped his head with a now lopsided smile, his unkempt locks dangling messily over his head, "Ahote. A pleasure. . . I suppose?" he chuckled, though he found no honest humor in the situation. His gut still sank deep within him and his chest would pound in rhythm to his unusual heartbeats, though there was a faint sense of security in having company in such a risky and foreign field of work. That being said, a face unfamiliar to him or his guild was a face he welcomed with shaky hands and a pounding heart.

WC: 3,150/3,750

Raven
    Raven

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raven 26th May 2018, 10:39 pm

Lucie ♣ Nightmare ♣ B Rank

His face looked like he had just seen a ghost… which was not too far from the truth. After all, what was Lucie other than just an astral projection? Her real ‘body’ and soul were trapped away in the realm of fire, after all, anchored there safely. She was unable to escape, even if she wanted to, but that did not mean she could not get around. By pushing her consciousness into other dimensions, Lucie could move through the planes just enough to exist elsewhere.

“You can refuse,” Lucie answered. “But you won’t. Our goal is the same, after all.”
    Blunt and to the point, the Daemon continued on, her expression relaxed, but without smile or other emotion. It could not be described quite as deadpan-- she simply had no emotion to project onto her physical form. In her mind, what she stated was fact-- was there any reason to be particularly happy, sad, or angry about it?

Here came the pleasantries, which were always to be expected in this world. Introductions tired the Daemon, who was used to never seeing people again after they parted ways for the first time. However, Chaoris had naturally overturned that, being one of the first people Lucie had encountered again after their first meeting. Would this boy be the same?

“Call me Lucie,” the raven-haired spirit said, partly curious as to if the criminal guild member would know her name or not. The Coming Storms were recognized in the world of legals and innocents, but were they really that glorified in the world of evil mages and dark guilds? Lucie highly doubted it. Just being on a wanted poster did not make you anything special. “Regarding your first plan with Apollo, I can still distract the Rune Knights if you like, and then join you in fighting.”

With her words, Lucie would slowly begin to turn towards the direction of their quarry, not wanting to wait too long. She was an odd one, who did not understand how to properly engage in conversation. Social skills were something she had never been taught, and talking to other people was something new to her, especially after moons of mutism. She showed no caution when it came to mentioning Apollo’s name. She knew it, alright, and she only now knew him as a traitor.

With heightened senses, Lucie could smell the stench of the dogs of the Magic Council. They were not expecting anything, as the guards were holding drinks and idly chatting with one another. Crimson eyes narrowing at their drink glasses, the Daemon would once again activate her materialization powers within fifty meters. In each glass, a small sizzling coal would appear and slowly begin to grow. This grabbed the attention of the Rune Knights right away. In shock at the fire being in alcohol, many dropped their glasses, only to see the coal instantly vanish the instant they did so. Other, braver, knights would keep a whole of their drinks and stare down suspiciously at the coal. As it continued to grow, reaching the rim of their glasses, the coal would suddenly explode.

The explosion was small, but powerful, fitting for magic of her present rank. Some knights with great speed would throw the glass before it could explode on them. Others were not so lucky. The tiny explosions all around would sometimes take the hands or faces of ones either holding the glasses, or looking too closely at the coals.

“Go, now, Ahote!” Lucie silently would urge the Basilisk Fang member to make use of the diversion, and rush for their target-- the Major of the Rune Knights.

Location;; River Village
    Muse;; 8/10
    Word Count;; 606 // 3,792 total. Wordcount complete.
    OOC;;

Everything is Permitted  Apollo/Ahote VIxeskm
    Ahote
    Ahote

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ahote 27th May 2018, 3:29 pm

The raven-haired woman was not only strikingly pretty, but quite blunt and straightforward. Should she be honest, the combination of those traits would only breed chaos in conversation. Or, according to Ahote. Regardless, the woman's features were stunning. It looked as if there was not a scratch nor scar to taint her complexion. If anything, it only tempted him to touch her with only a feeling of admiration of her psychical aesthetic. But on second thought, he figured that would only be the actions of a pervert? Ahote rolled his lips into his mouth at the sour thought of embarrassment rush over him like water in a shower. He resolved that it was best to watch in silence.

To a certain extent, the growing boy couldn't help feel at ease with her bluntness. It was the type of conversing he indulged in most times. Though, from his experiences at least, it was never taken well or appreciated for that matter. Even though he was quite vocal about his thoughts, no matter how dreadful or unpleasant they may be, the responses were often bitter and physical at times. The pale boy was never one to sugarcoat his truths and frequently pondered if it were something he would have to learn to filter from time to time. The thought filled him with a great guilt and a mild proudness, even if they were short lived.

The woman then revealed herself to be named Lucie. Certainly not a name Ahote pictured she would have. If anything, it seemed like a name you'd give to a young blonde girl from a well-off family who lived in a humungous mansion with a beautiful view of an amazing country. Or, so he'd see in the picture books he'd use to read. Regardless, the mysterious Lucie did not seem to fit her relatively innocent name, far from the intimidating demeanor she was giving off now.

Ahote could only give a quick and weak nod to Lucie's suggestion, although ended up becoming orders of sorts as they made way to the structure. There wasn't much of a window to consult or disagree with what she said if there was anything to consult or disagree with in the first place.

The pair advanced forward at a steady speed, Ahote only a few paces behind the seemingly stoic Lucie. He peeked over her shoulders, finding puzzled Rune Knights gazing deeply into their full glasses, some tossing theirs onto the dirt ground and others continuing to gape suspiciously. Unfortunately, none of them could observe long enough to anticipate what came next. Abruptly, whatever they had all been staring at so determinedly had combusted with a raucous pop, a barrage of glasses falling to the ground and an assembly of body parts with it.

Quickly, the Rune Knights broke into a collective clamourous holler and scattered about bewilderedly, panicked. Ahote would've wanted to watch the bloody mess unfold, but the piercing voice of Lucie had only thrust his legs forward. He darted through the distracted guards like a fish in a lake after a pebble has been tossed into it unexpectedly, advancing so deeply into the fray that the Major had been in clear view.

The Major and his frantic underlings were quick to understand what was going on but far too slow to react to it. Ahote perched himself on a surface high up, his forehead dressed in this coat of sweat. He closed one eye, a pair of fingers just in front of his chest, "Don't move, now. . ." he mumbled to himself, briskly snapping his fingers. As the sharp sound of flesh rubbing against one another filled the area, one large explosion of blue flames erupted just beneath the talking trio of Rune Knights. Two had been tossed far from their original spot, unconscious and crimson from the flames.

The Major, who had only dropped to his knee, had patches of skin missing here and there. He began to stand up, reaching to draw his blade, briskly raising his head. Unfortunately, what awaited him just ahead was no sense of security. His head would rise into the glowing palm of Ahote, who would latch it onto his face with an elevating brightness.

The boy's face twisted intensely into something far more excitable, a lopsided smile of sorts. A beam of flames burst from his palm, almost akin to a flamethrower. He felt the Major's flesh roast and melt between his fingertips, and as gross as it felt, it was an eternally satisfying accomplishment. The beam would cease and the corpse of the Major dropped with flesh like coal.

Ahote made way back out to the area he was originally in with no Lucie or alive guards to be seen. Bodies were scattered about and only a handful of people were there, watching in horror. The sweet smell of an approaching storm remained, and Ahote sighed, "Well done, I suppose."

WC: 3,971/3,750
    Word Count Completed

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:15 pm