Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A strange portal | Desirée Blooms & Charlotte

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

A strange portal | Desirée Blooms & Charlotte Empty A strange portal | Desirée Blooms & Charlotte

Post by desirée 26th August 2017, 5:50 pm

MAKE YOUR TRUE CRYSTALS RADIATE.
    Desirée Blooms
    wc: 418 / 2000

It was a breezy, Saturday morning in Rose Garden, and Desirée had decided to wake up a bit early so she could get a good job before anyone else in the guild. As she woke up, she walked over to her dresser and slipped on a white and blue dress-robe, and put a blue mini poncho over the top, which matched the blue on her dress. She tied her hair up into short pigtails, and woke kiwi sleeping in his bed. She packed her things into her bag, and took her daily route toward the guild hall. The sunrise was occurring outside, which produced a vibrant orange tint in the light emitting from the sun. "The pink and purple clouds look lovely Desirée, look!" Kiwi exclaimed, which resulted in Desirée looking up at the clouds. "Wow! They are beautiful, Kiwi!" She exclaimed, grabbing his hand-like tentacle to walk with him. The scent that filled the air smelled like greenery, but with a mix of fresh spices. She figured someone had been cooking outside, which is what was producing the scent. As she arrived at the guild hall, a few familiar faces stood out to Desirée of the people around the hall. She fixed herself a glass of raspberry tea, and walked over to the job board.

"Hmm..." Desirée thought to herself, scanning each job on the board. "A random portal appeared?" She thought to herself, confused over the headline of one of the quests. It explained that the magic council is looking for someone to go through the portal to check out the scene, which they do not want to do themselves. "Interesting.." She thought to herself, getting baffled. "This quest looks hard, Desirée! You may want to find someone to help us out. You remember what happened when we decided to do a hard solo quest together!" Kiwi asked, sitting in Desirée's hair. She agreed, and began to scan her eyes around the inn to see if anyone looked willing to help. Her eyes focused on a girl she had met the day of her joining the guild. Her name was Charlotte, and she was very welcoming to Desirée. Desirée decided to go over to her, to see if she was interested in coming with. "Hi Charlotte!" Desirée exclaimed, running her fingers through her strands of hair covering her ears, "Would you be interested in coming with me on this quest? It seems kind of difficult, so I need someone's help, and you seem super sweet!"

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th October 2017, 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A strange portal | Desirée Blooms & Charlotte IY2eFxu

Charlotte
    Charlotte

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 18,700

A strange portal | Desirée Blooms & Charlotte Empty Re: A strange portal | Desirée Blooms & Charlotte

Post by Charlotte 27th August 2017, 12:45 pm

424 / 2000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose
    ~Outfit appearance

The young white witch normally used to spend most of her time in the Silver Inn, a place that functioned as a guild hall for her guild. But ever since she was accepted as a highly regarded cleric of the Black Cross, she would start diving her time where she was at the guild and then the headquarters of the healer's organization. Today she could be found in the Inn, once again trying to tinker with her potions and lotions. While she usually did this in the privacy of her own room, today was a bit different, as she simply sat at one of the many tables around. Instead of food, the wooden structure was completely filled with strongly smelling herbs and vials with colorful liquids of unknown origins. Pehrhaps best left untouched for those who did not know what the contense actually was, Charlotte would sign as she once again failed to improve the healing properties of her very own healing formula.

"Why won't it work... I'm sure I was doing everything correct..."

She would mutter to herself before nearly jumping out of her skin as she heard a somewhat familiar voice. It appeared to be Desirée, one of the newer members of the guild. The two girls did not interact all that much so far, hence why Charlotte was still somewhat unused to the blue-haired beauty's presence or the fact that she would just talk to her like that. Though the witch's senses sharpened a bit when a quest was mentioned. Albeit she was not as adventurous by her nature as some of the other members of this community, she always wanted to help in any way she could. Especially when it came down to dangerous jobs and missions, she figured that her magic could be quite useful to just about anyone.

"Y..yes! I wouldn't mind accompanying you at all. And, um... thank you..."

Her voice sounded quite sheepish, but that was nothing out of the ordinary. And so she would leave her little experiments behind as she got up and stretched a little, swiftly taking hold of the black metal staff she always carried around everywhere, approaching her new partner. Though she suddenly stopped when she saw the tiny octopus-like creatures on top of Desirée's head.

"Oh... I don't believe we have met yet! My name is Charlotte Whiterose, member of the Black Rose guild and a cleric of the Black Cross church!"

She would spew out an introduction at the creature, hoping she did not startle it in any way.
    pyxis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

A strange portal | Desirée Blooms & Charlotte Empty Re: A strange portal | Desirée Blooms & Charlotte

Post by desirée 27th August 2017, 3:32 pm

Desirée Blooms
    tag: @charlotte
    wc: 857 / 2000
    As Desirée and Charlotte began to talk, she took into account Charlotte's appearance. She looked very strong, but also delicate. Charlotte seemed to have a drastically different choice of clothing than Desirée, as she enjoyed very sleek and minimalist clothing, while Charlotte seemed to wear larger types of dresses. She wondered what Charlotte's magic was, but she decided not to mention it since she figured she would use it later in the quest. This would make Desirée even more excited to go with her, considering it would be something she would look forward to. As they were speaking, she noticed Charlotte's eyes fell upon Kiwi, as she had never met Kiwi before. This was the 2nd time Desirée had seen Charlotte, and the first time Kiwi was hidden inside her soul because he was nervous about the situation of joining the guild. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kiwi! I'm a bio-luminescent organism, and have been with Desirée for a very long time! I help her when she needs it the most." Kiwi exclaimed, twirling around Desirée and Charlotte. He began to glow a lot more since he was excited, emitting a bright green light. This was normal to Desirée, as he typically did this when he got excited. She finished the rest of her raspberry tea, and set the glass down on the table Charlotte was at, toward the edge so she would not get in the way of her mixing tools. She wondered what she was doing with those containers and vials, but she did not question so she would not get into Charlotte's business.

Desirée reached into her purse, revealing her golden hoop she would use to summon her Crystals. "From Chrysalis, I summon thee, Opal!" Desirée exclaimed, following in a flash of light coming from the ceiling. It radiated many different colors of the rainbow, considering she was more of a mixed-color crystal. Since Charlotte was sitting at a table near the entrance, Opal popped out of the air right in front of the doors of the Inn. "Hi Desirée, how may I assist you?" she asked, extending her wingspan from her back, since it was tucked downwards originally. "Well Charlotte, ready to get going? We can fly there, since I recently signed a contract with one capable of doing so!" Desirée exclaimed, gripping onto Opal's right side of her skirt-like robe hanging from her lower half. "Don't be scared, you just need to hold on!" Kiwi exclaimed, holding onto Desirée's hood on her poncho. "What is the location, Des?" Opal asked, stretching her muscles. "The Spooky Forest!" She exclaimed, following in a nod from Opal.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th October 2017, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charlotte
    Charlotte

Post by Charlotte 27th August 2017, 3:57 pm

883 / 2000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose
    ~Outfit appearance

The young white witch had her own style indeed, as she always seemed to dress mostly in white clothes. Honestly, sometimes she managed to look like a white stain on the reality itself with how much she was blending together with everything she was wearing. Though her current choice of attire wasn't actually her own, it was something chosen by Eva, the leader of Black Cross. It seemed that the clergy loved to dress the girl up for some reason. Not that Charlotte would mind it, though she did have to get used to moving about in such complex and fancy clothes. Thankfully it was of no problem now so she would not become a liability for her allies. When the creature started flying about and talking, Charlotte herself would almost start sparkling as she grew excited herself, clapping her hands together before performing another smaller bow to the creatures.

"It is a great pleasure to meet you, Master Kiwi. I hope our mutual experiences will be pleasant ones~"

With clear excitement in her voice, she would observe the shining creature and its beauty that could only be enhanced by a darker environment that they currently lacked. Though Desirée managed to tear her away from the trance as she performed yet another thing that captured the white witch's interest successfully, her white orbs watching the multicolored light with a great interest, proceeding to stare at the angelic being that had emerged. Summoning, just like she had shown when she first came to this place. But this time, she brought along such a beautiful lady, it was amazing. Charlotte just had to stand in one place for a little bit and take it all in before she realized what she was supposed to do and move to the side of the angel.

"I..I'm sorry. I have powers that allow for travel through the magical weaves as well, but it's mostly used to enter an entirely different world rather than another location in Earthland."

She tried to explain and thank the girl in a strange way that she would magically teleport them away to where they needed to go. Desirée was also the one who looked at the job and thus had all the direction, which meant that she would have to be in the lead for this exciting expedition for at least some time. Not that the white-haired girl ever really took charge in anything. With both her personality and her magic, she was simply the type to stay back and obediently follow instructions. And in the end, she did not even mind that, as it worked for her. At least until she would be yelled at, which granted yet had to happen, but she expected it any day now.

"Ready!"
    pyxis

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 27th August 2017, 4:57 pm

Desirée Blooms
    wc: 1261 / 2000
    As Opal was summoned through her magical means, it was apparent that Charlotte was amazed with the winged being Desirée had decided to summon for transportation services. She had came such a long way since when she joined, despite her not being in the guild for that long. When she joined, she only had four contracts with Crystals, and during this quest she carried eighteen! She had became even better at commanding them also, each specializing in different abilities to aid Desirée in battle. She blushed at the thought of the progress she had made, as she made such a big jump in such a short time. She was appalled at how she only carried four contracts for a large amount of years. However, these thoughts were broke when Charlotte revealed a bit of her magic to Desirée, telling her how she could teleport to different worlds. She was struck with sadness since she had already decided to use Opal to fly there, but she knew that it would make a scenic trip for the both of them. She noticed Charlotte grabbed onto the other side of Opal's robe, and appeared to be ready for takeoff.

"Opal, you ready?" Desirée asked her, smiling. "Yes ma'am! Preparing for liftoff! 3, 2, 1, Let's go!" Opal screamed, which echoed through the inn. She burst through the doors of the inn, flying up into the skies of Rose Garden. "Weeeee!" yelled Kiwi, in amazement. Desirée's ponytails flew out of her hair, causing her hair to release, blowing through the breeze. They began to fly over the sea, which looked crystal clear. They passed over giant reefs of coral, which glowed many different colors inside the water. They were flying at rapid speed, therefore would arrive extremely faster than normal transportation, like boats. Desirée was used to riding in boats, which made her extremely grateful for this speedy and free type of travel. As they flew over an island full of beautiful oak trees, Desirée wanted to learn more about Charlotte. After all, they were going on a big quest together. "So Charlotte, tell me more about yourself. Do you have any hobbies, aspirations, fun stories? You seem like such an interesting person." Desirée exclaimed, while Opal began to slow down so they could hear each other. Kiwi was able to keep up at this speed, therefore letting go to fly with Opal in the front.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th October 2017, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charlotte
    Charlotte

Post by Charlotte 28th August 2017, 9:22 am

1310 / 2000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose
    ~Outfit appearance

In all honesty, the young white witch was actually expecting something far more different from what had actually transpired. She was getting herself ready for some sort of teleportation or maybe melding with the Earth and elements themselves. That seemed to be a method of travel preffered by a large amount of mages in this world, as even one of the previous members who was a thunder demon slayer could turn himself into lightning and move from one place to another in an instant. Of course, not everyone was capable of such feats by themselves. But when Desirée offered a method of transport that was supposedly very quick, this was the first thing that came to the white-haired maiden's mind, rather than actually flying at a high speed through the air. With the sudden liftoff, she grabbed the summoned creature's attire much more tighter in fear that she would fall to the ground if she was to not hold properly. Not that it would be so much of a problem, considering Charlotte's actual powers and the capabilities of her puppeteer turning her essentially immortal, the thought was still scaring her however. It took a bit, but she eventually go used to it all. And soon, she was even able to enjoy whatever scenery they were passing.

"This is amazing!"

She would let out, not even properly realizing she said those words as she stared at the beauty of the sea and then the many crowns of trees growing tall and strong beneath their tiny little forms in comparison to the greatness of this entire world, the Earthland. And then they finally started slowing down, making Charlotte much more comfortable with her grip on the angel, her heartbeat slowing down for once. But one surprise after another, her companion desired to know more about the white girl now of all times. Well, it was fair to assume that Desirée was probably used to flying in the skies like this and thus it did not phase her as much. But still, having a conversation up in the clouds was not something the white witch expected to experience today.

"I... hehe, I'm really not that interesting of a person. I stayed home for most of my life before Seth said I should join a local guild, so I did! And after few adventures with other members, the Church of Black Cross contacted me, wanting me to become another member because of my powers. It's really not much to talk about... but I would be very pleased to hear about Desirée!"
    pyxis

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 28th August 2017, 1:46 pm

Desirée Blooms
    wc: 1752 / 2000
    Desirée had not expected Charlotte to be so straightforward with her answer revealing a small portion of her past, since she thought she was one of the more mysterious members of the guild. As she looked over at Charlotte, she looked rather amazed at the view of the landscapes of Earthland. Her white hair was fluttering through the air, shining because of the sun's reflection. "Well, My life wasn't exactly the greatest in the early years. I was abandoned by my parents, and raised by a small guild of summoning mages in the woods. They all died because of a paid assassin group, and I was the only survivor. I began to sing and perform, and I soon became an idol due to my voice. Then as I was passing through Rose Garden, I decided to settle down and join the guild! And now here we are~!" she exclaimed, blushing due to the information told. She didn't typically share the fact that she was abandoned by her parents at a younger age, since she felt it was unnecessary to talk about in her current lifestyle. She had never forgiven her parents, and vowed to never associate herself with them again. They lived extremely far away from Rose Garden, which is one of the reasons she picked this guild of all the rest. It was a shame this had to happen to her, but it is what made her what she is now.

As she finished those thoughts, they began to approach a dark forest filled with mysterious fog. A grey glow could be seen in the distance, which appeared to make a geometrical shape. "I guess that is where we need to land." Desirée commanded Opal, which began to descend to the desired location. Kiwi was sitting on-top of Opal's head, and had his tentacles dug into her hair. As they approached what appeared to be the portal from the quest, Opal set them down on the ground and burst into iridescent feathers. "Well, that was a fun ride!" Kiwi exclaimed, facing away from the portal. The portal was beautiful, and was in the center of a field of black flowers. Black roses crept up the sides of the marble columns, which seemed to look very similar to the guild tattoos they each bared for Black Rose. An eye formed at the top with black roses, which looked equally beautiful as it did creepy. "Well, the job says we need to go through, so I guess we should!" Desirée exclaimed, walking up to the portal's last stair. The light around the color glowed a beautiful dark grey, and was a circular shape. It reflected onto Desirée, causing her hair to look as if it was grey. "I'm jumping into you so we can't be separated during the portal," Kiwi exclaimed, hopping into her soul. "Charlotte, want to hold onto my hand?" Desirée asked Charlotte, reaching her hand out towards her.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th October 2017, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charlotte
    Charlotte

Post by Charlotte 1st September 2017, 3:33 pm

2075 / 2000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose
    ~Outfit appearance

Oh, Charlotte was indeed one of the most mysterious members of the Black Rose alright. What she had revealed so far was something that the girl perceived as most of her life, but the reality was that the information contained only a tiny piece of the white witch's existence. Though she did drop another name, Seth. Desirée didn't seem to react to it, probably assuming that it was name of a relative or even parent. Such assumption was probably for the best right now, for the complicated manner of a puppeteer and their doll could only confuse the new member of the guild. One they, the truth would have to be confronted, but that time was not now, nor today in general. Especially considering that Charlotte herself did not know of the many mysteries that were surrounding her, including the Observer that only she could see and the 'friends' that were inside of her home, beings born from her very own magic and loneliness. Of course, such blisfull ignorance did not stop her in the slightest from reacting to what her companion had said during the trip, the words of the blue-haired girl's past painful and twisting Charlotte's pale expression into a saddened one, driving her to the verge of tears as she stared at her new friend. She too was abandoned at birth, but did not have recollection of it at all. Still, she felt extremely sorry for the other girl, as she could have had so much more pleasant life than what she had described.

"I'm... so sorry you had to go through all of that... I'm sorry..."

Few tears actually escaped her white orbs, the crystal clear liquid separating from her skin and soaring through the skies as a beautiful reflective rain in the sun. Finally, they flew over the Spooky Forest, place known for its dangers and dark nature. It did not take long at all to find their destination which only made things easier. And in no time at all, they were back on the ground. Despite getting used to the flying sensation and beauty of land below, Charlotte felt most safe when her feet had solid ground beneath them after all, despite her magic allowing for flight as well. It was different to be controlled by someone else rather than having your own wings, it seemed. The portal was indeed quite beautiful, though there was something that caught the white witch's attention. The gate itself was sitting between adorned pillars. Rather than a random portal, this was actually a construct. Someone specifically designed this place to be a connecting point between two worlds. A fact that raised many questions and piqued the girl's interest all the more. Closing in on the pillars, she had placed the petals of one of the roses into her palm, caressing it gently and examining it as her eyes sparkled with somewhat melancholic hue.

"Black Roses... ah!"

They were quite appropriate, weren't they? Though as she was pulling away from it, one of the thorns dug into her pale skin, drawing a bit of blood in the process. For the members of Black Rose to be solving the mysteries of this portal, perhaps Seth orchestrated this adventure as well? Charlotte could only giggle at the thought and looked at Desirée once more, who was now extending her warm and welcoming hand. The white witch could only offer as she blushed at the offer, quickly extending her limb to hold hands with this other girl. For some reason, it made her heart race like never before. It was also now noticeable that the wound on her hand from the thorn was somehow completely gone as if it was never even caused in the first place. But as she prepared her body to be pulled into the vortex of spacial magic, she suddenly jerked back and moved her hand into a pocket of her attire.

"Sorry, give me a moment! Just in case there is something unpleasant waiting for us on the other side... there!"

From her clothes, she produced a small white card, adorned with an intricated design and a figure of a person in a blue coat coering their body, a small magical staff in their hand. Throwing the card into the air above her head, it suddenly grew much larger while spinning and then dissipating into a white light. A light that would transfer into the girl's body and make her start glowing a little bit, as well as make her magical power noticeably stronger. Now they were ready to enter the unknown!
    pyxis

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 1st September 2017, 6:04 pm

Desirée Blooms
    wc: 2282 / 2000

As Charlotte prepared herself to enter the portal, Desirée blushed. She seemed so concerned about going through the portal, which while Desirée understood, she also found it extremely adorable. She threw a card into the air of a person with a blue coat and staff into the air, resulting in her being covered in light, and grabbed onto Desirée's hand. Desirée smiled, and immediately kiwi stuck his head halfway out of her chest. "Are we going yet?" Kiwi asked, tilting his head toward Desirée. "Yes, Kiwi. We were just about to go through!" "Okay, good!" Kiwi exclaimed, jumping back into her body fully. "Let's go!" Desirée exclaimed, hopping into the portal with Charlotte. The grey portal devoured their bodies, and transported them to another land extremely far away.

While they were being transported, a sequence of thoughts ran through Desirée's head; and these were not pretty thoughts. These thoughts began when she was five, wandering through the woods in tattered rags while it was raining. It then flashed to the bear that attacked her, resulting in the three deep scars on her back. The last thought was the night of the murders of her summoner family, which was her running away for her life into a nearby town miles away. She was in a sleep-like trance, as she could not see herself in first person. She then felt a jolt, and awoke laying on the ground next to the portal. However, this setting was different than before; they seemed to be in a camp.

"Charlotte... Did you see something too?" Desirée asked her, while tears ran down her face. Kiwi then jumped out, and twirled around her. "Desirée! Why are you crying? Wai- Where are we?" Kiwi asked, looking around the area they were in.

The three were inside a thick forest, which was adorned with strings reaching from branch to branch. These strings held rows of clothes, which appeared to be drying. They were in the center, right next to a campfire and tents. The time here was about sunset, since the sky was a beautiful golden color. The area seemed quiet, almost too quiet. "I think we are being watched.." Desirée whispered to Charlotte, gripping her Crystal hoop inside her hands. Immediately, all of the tents unzipped, revealing all of the campers. A man came running out of the largest tent, directly toward them. "Hello, girls. It seems you have stumbled through the portal, which has been happening a lot lately... But for some reason, you seem a lot more powerful than the others that have came here. I can sense your magical energy, or at least I think I can. We have been lacking food to survive here, could you possibly help us? We could have been harvesting food, but a dangerous monster is up north near where the wild animals graze. We call this beast the Treegaurd. Please defeat it for us, for we will pay a large sum of Jewel." the man said, grazing his hands across his heart. He seemed to be full of good intention, and was very concerned for his people. "Should we help him?" Desirée whispered Charlotte, stroking Kiwi's head.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th October 2017, 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Charlotte
    Charlotte

Post by Charlotte 24th September 2017, 8:51 am

2615 / 2000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose
    ~Outfit appearance

The young white witch could only chuckle at the somewhat impatient little creature that poked out of her partner's body, despite the act itself being somewhat strange one. Or at least it would most likely be to a regular human being who was not all that submerged into the world of magic. But Charlotte knew full well the extend of things that could transpire when ethernano became involved, how many fairy tales could become reality in a blink of an eye. Smiling back at Des, both of them leaping through the veil of energy and magic in an instant, letting their figures be embraced by the unknown that lied ahead. It was what adventure truly meant, to tackle what was unknown to you and gain new experience. The tightening feeling inside of the white-haired girl's chest grew stronger as her eyes closed shut. Nervousness. She couldn't quite help it. It was just something she felt whenever she was faced with a situation like this.

But there was something helping her overcome it this time. That was the fact she was holding onto the hand of another person. Their warmth... the sole fact that they were close by. It helped Charlotte calm down so much, it was incredible. It gave her the courage to open her eyes. But the person she saw next to her wasn't Des. It was a much older lady, gently holding onto her hand with a calming smile. For some reason, her presence made the young girl feel happy and safe. And as if she could hear a whisper... "everything will be fine, my child". And in an instant, they were standing on the other side. They made it through the portal. And she was holding Des once again, rather than a stranger. But something seemed to be suddenly wrong. After all, the other girl was crying.

"Huh...? I think I saw someone, but I'm not really sure... u..um... don't worry! Whatever you saw, it wasn't anything more than an echo from the portal, you don't need to cry! I'm here so I will definitely protect you from anything scary!"

Blurring the words out too fast to even think about them all, Charlotte would thrust her body forward and hug the other girl tightly while dropping her own staff to the ground. Her interactions with other humans were limited, she was still a scared little cat who was forced out of her shelter. But even then, she desired to help others. The only problem was that she did not quite know how to just yet. She could only hope that this hug would calm Des down and maybe give her some sense of safety and love, just how Char could feel better when they were holding hands. Perhaps it was a childish way of thinking, but that in itself was at least a little beautiful. Though the sounds of zippers quickly scared the young white witch as she started looking around, seeing the people who appeared almost out of nowhere. Why would they make a camp so close to the portal? Nevermind that, they asked for help!

"He said they lack food! No one likes being hungry, so I say we should help them if we can!"
    pyxis

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 25th September 2017, 3:00 pm

Desirée Blooms
    wc: 2725 / 2000

"We can help you, sir. I do not want any of you to go unfed any longer, and I hope we can finely dine with you whenever we get back from vanquishing this terrible beast that you speak of." Desirée told the hopeless man, as he danced in happiness. "Thank you so much, you will be able to find the Treeguard going in the north trail." the man pointed to the left of him, which led to a thick trail overgrown with trees and bushes. "But I do warn you, there will be other monsters there as well, that of which are commanded by this terrible beast. I trust that you will able to deal with them as well." the man told them, as Desirée nodded in approval. "We will do whatever it takes to assist your village, sir. We will be heading to the area as of now, and I hope you wish us good luck." Desirée told the village, as she grabbed Charlotte's hand and interlocked hers with the white haired girl's.

As they advanced farther into the thicket, the vibrant and shining trees under the orange sky faded into blackened trees with a pink sky overhead. "Perhaps it's turning nighttime?" Kiwi asked, as Desirée shrugged off the answer. "This place is strangely different, the magic I sense here is way different than Fiore.." Desirée said confusedly, as she looked about the sky. Stretching across the sky was five moons, one being just an outline of a purple glow, one being a crescent reaching towards the left side, one being full, one being a crescent reaching towards the right side, and another being an outline of a purple glow. "Perhaps we shoul-" Desirée began to say, as she witnessed a rather scary sight blocking their path.

In-front of them was a group of four large spiders, guarding two giant hounds with vicious teeth. "Charlotte, remain calm." Desirée told her new friend, as she reached into her pocket to pull out her golden hoop. "From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Turquoise!" she exclaimed, as she gripped a beautiful worry-stone of blue and green upon her hoop. Radiating a blue light in-front of her was a beautiful summon in a green bunny-hoodie, cradling her stuffed bunny in a tight embrace. "Bweee~!" she exclaimed, as she chunked her bunny into the crowd of spiders and hounds. The spiders looked at it in a rather confused manor. Immediately as they looked at the bunny, it detonated into smoke, exposing four dead spiders and two injured hounds. "They look mad!" Kiwi exclaimed, as the hounds looked as if they would be charging at Desirée any second.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th October 2017, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charlotte
    Charlotte

Post by Charlotte 27th September 2017, 12:52 pm

3170 / 2000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose
    ~Outfit appearance

It appeared that Des agreed to the pleas of the man very quickly after she got Charlotte's okay. It was almost little comical in a sense, but it was true that neither of them were interested in seeing these people starve to death here because they were too weak to defeat monsters that blocked a path to where they could find food. That said, the young white witch wasn't exactly someone who could really combat any kind of monster. In fact, she did not possess a single offensive spell in the entirety of her magic. For that was the way of white heart, she was a healer, a clearic. It was her duty to protect others no matter what cost or who they were. Injuring someone or something was completely against the very core of her nature. Which left her hoping that the blue-haired girl was capable enough of taking care of the enemies they would face. She already knew the nature of her magic from the previous show as they flew here, as well as that one time when she first came to the guild. But what all summons she had in the store, that was an unknown.

The moment their fingers became interlocked, the white-haired maiden blushed once again as she averted her gaze to the side a bit, too embarrassed to look back at her friend even if they were to start talking face to face this very moment. It was still very strange to her, being this close to someone. Thankfully more words were soon uttered, giving her something else to focus at, dispersing the fleeting uncertainty in her heart. Looking at the skies, she noticed the moons herself.

"We are in a different world. I came to a similar place to this one when I was on a journey. Don't worry, my magic will allow us to return no matter where we go, so we won't get lost!"

She tried to dispell some of the worries that might have been swarming her partner. Though the worries would soon grow instead if disappear due to the blockade of enemies they encountered. There were no animals or insects that Charlotte was afraid of, so such sight didn't do anything to her. But she did tighten the hold on Des' hand in nervousness, as it was clear that combat would soon begin. And indeed, it did. The blue-haired girl swiftly summoned another one of her companions that managed to deal quite a bit of damage right at the start. But despite how it seemed, the defeated spiders soon started glowing white. They were not dead. They could not die. It was the white witch's magic, no life could come to an end as soon as Charlotte was around. But they were without any energy and unable to continue fighting at least. Something like this would probably normally get in the way of what they had to do, but it was also making the defeated foes calmer. From now on, they would no longer attack any innocents. The problem were the hounds that did indeed start charging at them right away. Letting go of her friend's hand, the white-haired girl would jump in front of her as a white shield formed in front of her body, absorbing the attack and forcing the animals back.
    pyxis

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 29th September 2017, 5:50 pm

Desirée Blooms
    wc: 3202 / 2000

"Ch... Charlotte, thank you so much.." Desirée told Charlotte, as she noticed that her ally had hopped in-front of her to absorb the attack that the hounds had tried to inflict upon her in a flash of white light. This caused the hounds to be knocked back, and they retreated into the woods in fear. As they ran off into the thick woods, Desirée proceeded to recompose herself and lift Charlotte up with her hand. "Your magic is so pretty, Charlotte!" Desirée exclaimed, as they began walking farther into the trail that supposedly led to the north fields. Desirée had assumed that Charlotte's magic was very defensive and supportive, which she thought would be very useful in battle accompanying her. After all, Desirée's magic was more focused on offensive summons, but it also featured some supportive and defensive summons as well.

"Dessie-Chan, look~!" Turquoise pointed through the trees, which caused Desirée to peer her head through the thick trees. Through the small crack in trees was a large field, which was covered in white flowers and small blades of grass. Littering the ground were pieces of bark and trees, which caused Desirée to feel rather strange. "What is throu-" she began to say, as her eyes gazed of what else was inside the field. Desirée gasped as the sight of a beast that stretched 20 feet into the air. It looked to be a giant tree, except all of the leaves scattering the top of it were dead. It was walking on what appeared to be eight thick branches as legs. It had extremely thick bark, and looked to also have a face.

"Hello girls, I am Charlie." a voice said behind the girls, in a soft and delicate manor. "Hm?" Desirée commented, as she turned around to see a woman standing behind them. The woman was slightly Desirée's size, and had brown hair that flowed into a side-braid with a red-rose in the braid. She was also wearing a short, black dress, which hit to mid-thigh. "How did you come to this realm? I sense something different about you girls, your magic." she said, as she raised an eyebrow. "Um... we came through a portal, to help defeat a monster... are you here to help us?" Desirée asked her, as she let out a light chuckle.

"I am here to take your life." Charlie said, as she puffed into smoke and reappeared over the Treeguard, sitting in its branches above. She seemed to be controlling this beast, as its face turned towards the girls in a deep stare. "Oh no... Charlotte, we need to move!" Desirée screamed, as she grabbed Charlotte and Turquoise's hands and ran out of the way. A beam of darkness shot out of the beast and hit where they were standing, causing a large crater to form deep into the ground.

Last edited by Desirée Blooms on 10th October 2017, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charlotte
    Charlotte

Post by Charlotte 1st October 2017, 12:28 pm

3657 / 2000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose
    ~Outfit appearance

"This much is nothing... it is the duty of the White Witch to protect everyone equally. I won't let anyone hurt my friends, so..."

She would reply to Des' words as blushed when she was thanked and even praised about her magic. In all honesty, she felt as if she was almost cheating. After all, this magic of hers wasn't quite hers. It was something passed down onto her by the power of her blood. She inherited this magic from the original White Witch Margery who started this bloodline. On the other side, there were all other mages like Desirée herself who surely had to train hard to obtain their magic. A summoning like that, it was impressive to Charlotte and she admired it.

"Your magic is very pretty too! To be able to summon someone like that, it's incredible. I admire you for it..."

In the end, she admitted it to her. Now to just hope that the other girl wouldn't find it creepy or something. But despite the fact that they did not know one another as good as they could just yet, the young white witch truly did adore the presence of this blue-haired maiden. Perhaps it was because there were not many other girls of similar age. Or maybe it was something else? It was probably too soon to tell with any real accuracy. But right now, they were tied by wanting to help the strangers by the portal. They had to help them so they would not starve! Soon they arrived near a patch of trees though which was a clearing with a monster of dark energy. Charlotte could feel it... her magic was of the white. She was much more sensitive than anyone else to black magic. And soon enough, there was something even more overwhelming. Something behind them. When they turned around, it appeared to be just a regular girl who started talking to Des. But the white-haired child was completely frozen in fear, sweating and her eyes open wide. She could only stare back at her in terror while her friend did the talking. Only once she disappeared into the shadows and re-appeared elsewhere she could move again, breathing heavily. And before she could even properly gather herself again, Des was already dragging her out of the way. But it was of no use. Even if the first attack missed, something was happening! A shadow suddenly appeared right in front of them, a giant black bird. It made her feel weak. But she wanted to help too. As the creature's giant beak was thrust down at them, Charlotte would squeeze Des' hand tightly as she forcefully got in front of her and embraced her. The shadow easily pierced her back but did not go completely through. Desirée was safe from the attack.

"Ah... are you... alright? That was dangerous... but... I won't let them hurt you... so don't worry...!"
    pyxis

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 3rd October 2017, 8:52 pm

desirée blooms
    wc: 3542 / 2000
    "Char.. Charlotte... You don't need to hurt yourself to protect me, I don't need protection.." she told her white-haired friend, as she reached for her crystals upon her magic and golden hoop once again. "I... I need to give it everything I've got.." she said, as her fingers grasped a beautiful crystal that featured blue and purple geometrical squares sticking out into different areas of the worry stone. She raised her hand high in the air and her hair began to flow with the wind, gripping the worry stone tight upon her fingers. "From Chrysalis, I summon thee: Bismuth!" she exclaimed, as a purple-blue light shone from the sky. This light began to twist around itself, forming a beautiful tapestry design before producing a body in light. This body was very tall and thin, but was soon switched when the clothing around the blue silhouette puffed into a thick dress. This dress was an extremely royal dress, and spanned very wide upon her thin body. In her hands were a beautiful glass sword, which reflected different colors within the light from the multiple moons above them.

"Please attack that monster~!" she said in a cutesy yet flustered way, as the two crystal girls began to run directly next to each-other in a rapid speed. When they did this, a small halo over both of their heads formed into one, which was blue. As they got closer to the Treeguard, Turquoise threw her stuffed bunny directly into the air, resulting in it landing right next to the woman named Charlie commanding the beast. "Hm... what is this?" Charlie asked while picking up the stuffed animal, as it detonated and exploded into smoke around her body. As for Bismuth, she was sprinting around the Treeguard and slicing away at its bark, causing deep cracks in-between. "I... I hope they will do fine.." Desirée said while holding Charlotte's hand, as Turquoise bowed and sunk into a stuffed animal of her own to signal that her time there had came to an end for now.

Charlotte
    Charlotte

Post by Charlotte 23rd October 2017, 2:17 am

4,306 / 2,000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose
    ~Outfit appearance

The young white witch just kinda slumped down onto Desirée's body. The Shadow creature that pierced her back slowly disappeared, showing that it was part of the other female that sat atop the treeguard. But the wound from her back was not disappearing, meaning that it was no illusion despite going away so quickly. But Charlotte would be just smiling as she tightened her embrace around the blue-haired girl.

"Yes, I don't have to... but I want to... so please, allow me to be selfish like that."

She was a healer and support for others. Not knowing any offensive magic herself, nor even having any desire to harm anything alive, this was all she could do. If this were to be taken away from her, then... there would be nothing left for the girl to do. She would once again find herself completely powerless and useless to others. And she did not wish for that to happen in the slightest. But she also understood that doing something like this would make others worry. So she would try to move herself a bit away from her friend, no longer forcing her into the hug that was meant to protect her from the previous attack. Holding their hands, the white witch would smile warmly. Not only was it her duty to help others through her magic, she also had to help them on a more emotional level. Chase away their fear with a welcoming smile and reassure them that everything would be okay. All the while, a white steam started coming out of the wound on her back, her flesh slowly starting to mend on its own.

"See? You don't have to worry about me. I want to give it everything I want as well. So... I'll make sure your summons win, okay? Please, tell them to get a little bit further away from the enemy if you can."

She didn't want to part their hands but had to right now. And so, she would let go of Des' hands and point her hand toward the ongoing battle as her staff appeared out of thin air. Hopefully, the other girl did as Charlotte asked and her summons would make some distance between themselves and the Treeguard with that girl on top. What the white witch was about to do was spell that would affect everyone it would touch after all. She tightened the grip on her staff and pointed it into the skies. They could only win if Des' summons would defeat their foe. And for that, the girl decided to use her strongest spell, one closely tied to her blood and power of the White Witch. Everyone needed her help and she desired to give it to them.

Euangelion!

As that one single word echoed throughout the field, the night's sky would light up as if it was in the middle of a day, giant magical circle forming above everyone. Rotating around in a rainbow of colors, it would surely draw attention not only of her allies but the foes as well. And as it rotated, two different chains would emerge from the circle, one pure white while the other pitch black. And in that very same motion, they would circle around them, for a moment imprisoning Desirée, her summons and herself. It took few seconds, but the chains finally touched the ground and reformed the exact same magical circle there as well, filling everyone inside with a great power. Not only nearly completely healing their wounds, but also forming a protective shield-like bubble around their entire body that would partially null any incoming damage. This was the ultimate power, the carrier of good news, the gift that Margery herself sent down the lineage of White Witches. Both chains and circles started quickly disappearing as the spell finished and Charlotte herself fell to her knees.

"Now... they can surely win...!"
    pyxis

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by desirée 23rd October 2017, 6:09 pm

Desirée Blooms
    tags: @charlotte
    wc: 4073 / 2000
    As Bismuth sprinted around the Treegaurd and began defending whilst also attacking its branches, Charlotte requested for Desirée's summon to fall back in order 'make them win,' which intrigued Desirée. After all, she had only seen the white-haired girl do so much, therefore she was not aware with what she was capable of. It could have been anything, from a giant smite attack to a full on power-up. "I need to worry about you, you seem worn out... after this spell, please let me do the rest.." she told her, before letting go of her and cupping her hands around her mouth. "Bismuth, fall back!" she exclaimed, as Bismuth turned around to look when she was slapped by the Treegaurd and went flying in the air. As she hit the ground a welt of blood could be seen forming under her dress, and she slowly regained her composure as she stood up and grabbed her glass-sword.

Charlotte seemed to form a staff out of what appeared to be thin air and seemed to shout a beautiful word throughout the arena, which caused the sky to light up as if it were day in Earthland. Chains seemed to intertwine in a gorgeous manner as they wrapped around everything that was present, encasing each of her allies until another blast of light formed around each, sparkling with bubbles of light around each and every one of them. Bismuth began to glow as the welt in her dress seemed to fade, and the bubbles wrapped around her body in a means of protecting her from another smash from the Treegaurd. "Charlotte, the battle is almost over! We... we can win!" Desirée exclaimed, as Bismuth began to dance in a ballet-fashion around the beast while delivering strikes to his body with her sword.

"Thank you, for this beautiful battle..." Bismuth said softly, as she sprinted toward the Treegaurd with all of her might and dealt the last blow, causing the large encasing of his body to break and fall into small pieces of bark. There lay its vulnerable body along with a wounded Charlie, soon resulting in those two fleeing in a rapid manner as they had lost. Fluttering down from the top of the beast was two beautiful roses that were in Charlie's hair, along with a stone that sat upon the top of the beast which glowed just as the portal did before. Bismuth walked over to them with these objects and set them on the ground, before shimmering into glass particles. "Here, there is one for each of us." Desirée told Charlotte, as she picked up one of the flowers to bend down and put it on Charlotte's ear, causing it to settle and add a bit of a floral touch to her upper half. Desirée did the same to herself, as she slipped the stone into her bag. "We did it~!" Kiwi exclaimed, as he picked up Desirée's hoop and began to dance with them. Desirée reached her hand to lift Charlotte up since she fell to her knees, which she thought would be the least of what she could do to repay her new friend for what she had done.

Charlotte
    Charlotte

Post by Charlotte 24th October 2017, 7:53 am

4,748 / 2,000 WC
    Charlotte Whiterose
    ~Outfit appearance

It seemed that the enemy did not manage to get inside of the chains, as they would aid them as well if they did. It was unfortunate that Bismuth had to get injured in order to actually get far away from them, but at least that spell also healed her wounds in the process while making her stronger and giving her a shield that would absorb another blow. Not that she really needed it, as the morale seemingly rose with the casting of this magic as well, allowing the summon no efficiently deliver powerful attacks and defeat the two opponents that dared to plague this place and restain the people they had met before in a way of taking away their chance to gather food. But even with that, Charlotte's magic would remain active and her aura protected both the treeguard and the girl atop it from any lethal injuries, allowing them to flee. They could return one day to cause havoc, or maybe they would learn from this experience to be a little bit better toward others. Only time would really answer that question.

"We did win..."

The young white witch would exclaim as she watched the summon draw closer with a number of items in her hand. Did she found those in what remained after those two? It seemed that way, as she laid down two roses and a tablet of sorts. Before even gathering herself to reach for one of these, Des already had a rose in her hand and without any hesitation placed in behind her ear. Something that made Charlotte suddenly blushed quite a bit, making her cheeks look more like the roses themselves.

"T..thank you..."

She wasn't even able to focus on the fact that the other girl moved the other item into her bag. Though she would still take Des' hand and try to stand up with her. While holding her staff with one hand, she would try to not let go and interlock her fingers with Desirée's on the other hand as she looked behind them. It seemed that people were running toward them from the camp. They must have noticed her spell from before and realized that something was happening.

"We helped them. Want to go home now?"

If the answer was positive, the two girls would simply vanish into the thin air. They were in a different world here, and Charlotte had a very nice ability that allowed her to travel between worlds. So in this situation, she was simply capable of 'teleporting' them back into Rose Garden where they could go back tothe Silvermoon Inn. They did a fine job here.
    pyxis

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:05 pm