Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven]

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] Empty Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven]

Post by Hero Yamamoto 15th August 2017, 5:42 pm

The Job:

Word Requirement: 4,000 words per person
    Sign-up Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29017-monster-containment-signup-topic#304647

_____________________________________________________________________________________

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] RkPDiNE
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] Empty Re: Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven]

Post by Hero Yamamoto 15th August 2017, 9:58 pm

This is a roll post for the initial fights.

Edit: 40 Cyclopes and 30 two-headed snakes; rolled boss, so one set of each: weak, normal and strong ( 15 Cyclopes, 5 two-headed snakes, 3 Chimeras, and 2 Griffins).

Last edited by Hero Yamamoto on 16th August 2017, 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] Empty Re: Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven]

Post by NPC 15th August 2017, 9:58 pm

The member 'Hero Yamamoto' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] TV6mrb1 Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] X6fB6gw Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] TV6mrb1 Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] TV6mrb1 Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] TV6mrb1 Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] UtKyMUJ Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] TV6mrb1 Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] TV6mrb1 Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] UtKyMUJ Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] X6fB6gw
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 16th August 2017, 4:24 pm

Hover over the image below!

THREAD INFORMATION

Current HP: 800 / 800
    Current MP: 100%
    Word Count: 0,814
    Total Word Count: 0,814
    WC Requirement: 4,000
    Comments, Concerns, Etc.: Lets get this party started!

Well then... this was a rather precarious situation. Completely surrounded in every conceivable direction, save for the sky and the ground, by monsters. Of course Hero was luckily taller than many of them but once again that merely allowed him to see exactly how many enemies he was trapped by. The giant knew he could put up a good fight for a while but... eventually their numbers would win the day. As for how Titan got into this situation? The Magic Council had a hand in that part.

Earlier that day...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANNOT GO OUT THERE?!"

The man shouted at the top of his lungs, voice alone making the building he was in shutter and creak. There were piles upon piles of people grabbing onto his legs and feet barely, keeping him in place away from the door leading outside. There was a young lady at said front door trying to talk the giant down though it was not helping much.

"HOW DARE THEY HURT A YOUNG WOMAN! I'LL RIP THEM APART! OUT OF MY WAY, EVERYONE."

"It's okay, Yamamoto-san! It didn't hurt that much. I'm fine, really!"

Titan gritted his teeth and stopped his shouting. However, the aura around him grew much brighter and more potent. Yamamoto stood tall and then spoke calmly after smiling a little bit.

"Miss, it is not entirely the fact that you were hit that is the problem. Of course I am mad about it but I know you are strong enough to handle yourself. However... young lady, there are two kinds of men in this world. Those men who came into this place with the intent to metaphorically spit on you and the other people here deserve nothing less than at least one good punch. Let me go. Now. I will settle for nothing less."

The young lady sulked and dropped her head before moving out of the way; Hero then gently patted the girl's head and walked out to meet those dishonorable men and give them a good wallop. Without speaking a single word, the giant cracked his knuckles and wound his right arm back. He tapped one of their shoulders and flashed a wide smile before throwing his famous punch at them. The pressure from it sent the group into the sky and out of the town entirely. Yamamoto even held his punch back a little so it would not break any bones. Really he was being a lot more kind than he needed to be in doing that. Perhaps it was for the sake of the people in that building. It was then though that his large cellular device began to ring and to his... non-surprise, it was a member of the Magic Council whom sounded quite rattled as he spoke.

"Hero, you are needed desperately in that desolate land of monsters, otherwise known as 'FML'. There are tens of reports coming in about hordes of creatures spreading out through the area heading toward populated places. Please head there as soon as you are able. There will be others to join you in pushing this threat back. One other thing! I need you to look into the cause of this outbreak. There is no reason for those monsters to be leaving their 'home'. Thank you once again for your help."

The situation did sound really dire and chances were extremely high that the giant was not going to come out of this in good health. However! Yamamoto decided long ago that he wanted to protect everyone around him; that was not limited to friends or guild members either. As his reputation grew, more and more people began to rely on him to be around. More and more people of all ages began to look up to him and put their trust in him. If not at the behest of the Magic Council, then at the very least for the people of Fiore at large, he had to go. And with that, Hero sped off to that empty desert he had been to only once before in order to face insurmountable odds with fellow mages.

Back to the present...

So that was what led the giant to this moment, confined in a small circle by carnivorous monsters. Hero stood up straight and sighed while shaking his head left to right a few times. In the distance, dark clouds began to loom toward his position. Where was he exactly? He actually did not know at this point, except that he was in a sea of monsters which as a whole was surrounded by tall cliffs and steep hills along with many mountains further away. 'Once more unto the breach, right?' And so the fight began with one big punch straight ahead to give him a bit more room to move around. This was going to be a very tough one. Luckily for Yamamoto, he was good at these scenarios.

© Coding done by Hero Yamamoto

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Legacy of the Fire King
    Position : The Vanquisher
    Guild : Infinity Hydra (Guildmaster)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hephaestus
    Experience : 420,643

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame God Slayer (3rd Gen)
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 16th August 2017, 8:27 pm

So you can throw me to the wolves
    Tomorrow I will come back
    Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue
    Every wound will shape me
    Every scar will build my throne

Bursting from the trees, Ardere's feet carried him as fast as they could muster. Dashing from branch to branch, he utilized the height of the trees and his enhanced dexterity to move faster than he would have on the ground. The height advantage also allowed him to view any oncoming enemies if need be. The fire mage was currently focused on making it to his destination, more so than any enemies for the time being. Celica, stay behind me. We're almost at our destination. Try not to draw too much attention. He ordered to his phoenix companion. The blazing orange bird soared dozens of meters above the samurai, keeping watch over him like his faithful guardian. The two formed quite the pair, but unfortunately the red and orange phoenix drew too much attention. They were not combating mages today, but instead--monsters.

Earlier at the guild hall, the guild master of Infinity Hydra had received an invitation from the Magic Council. As far as he knew, his Paragon allies had been contacted, but he was not sure how many would show. Being a Wizard Saint and guild master, he was often called upon by the council to carry out any high level missions or alerts they found the need to delegate to an outside source. Ardere was a God of Ishval, he had a duty to protect his country at all costs. But his title was not nearly enough motivation, the brown haired mage loved his home. Fighting through legions of monsters was merely payment for the kindness he had been shown when his previous home had driven him into madness for many years. He owed Fiore, more than he liked to admit.

Choosing to leave the guild to his Ace; Wolfe, Ardere packed a few things into his bag and left on Ember Celica. The phoenix had flown for miles towards the Fat Monsterland, supposedly where legions of beasts were pouring out into the nearby villages and towns. He could only take the phoenix so far before being noticed, so he chose to dive into the dense forest below. This led him to utilizing Celica's scouting skills, while employing his intense speed. His wooden and leather armor jiggled with each step, his sword strapped tight against his body. The white cloak across his frame flickered in the wind, as did his thick brown locks. The Fire King was moving as fast as he possibly could, for in the distance he could see smoke and smell death.

As he grew closer and closer to the source of the destruction he had seen, he was now realizing the sound of marching could be heard. His slayer senses were well trained, so picking out the sound of such loud traveling was an easy task. Loud bastards. I'll be there soon. Gritting his teeth, the scents that crossed his nostrils were vaguely familiar. One was quite similar to that of one of his old phobias; snakes. The other scent reminded him of ogres or perhaps even giants, but it was hard to pick out with such a cluster of smells. Regardless, he had an ideas of the size and scale of his enemies. Now it was time to attack.

Leaping onto the tallest tree branch he could find, now he spotted the sea of monsters. Cyclops, two-headed snakes, even a few chimeras and griffins littered the area. The army seemed to be funneled into a pass of mountainous terrain and rolling hills. It was after a few moments of studying that he noticed the creatures had stopped to surround something, or someone. The scent and sight of the powerful man below was that of Mr Yamamoto, a fellow Paragon and member of Golden Phoenix. Well I'll be damned. Twirling Clarent between his fingers, the crimson blade reflected the last bit of light as the sun began to set, rolling storm clouds entering the fray. Not only would a fight ensue, but they were in for quite the storm tonight.

Leaping up into the air, he began to fall down into the pass full of monsters. Grabbing one of the cyclops by the face, he created a massive explosion before the beast could even react. Flame God's Judgement! Utilizing the force from his launch, and the strength of his explosion, the cyclops was knocked back dozens of meters as he burst into pieces. Many of the other creatures were caught in this explosion, as his flame power was heavily enhanced with magical buffs. The explosion would have swallowed up Hero, if not for Ardere's pyrokinesis. Splitting the flames right around the Golden Phoenix mage, he would see only flame and ash for a moment. As the fire and smoke dissipated, the samurai landed, sword held close and covered in flames. Nice to see you Hero, hope I didn't surprise you too much. The cyclops he had made contact with was basically ripped apart, while the others were heavily burned, the black flames corrupting their flesh and causing it to wither away just like the ground beneath them. The destruction of his god slaying flames was unparalleled. Let's end these beasts, shall we?
    @Peeps WC: 858/4,000
    MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0

Spell Stuff:

Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] FYZkfE1
    God Force:

Legacy Form:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil's Zeal
    Second Skill: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Skill: Vir'ednith

Post by Cirven 17th August 2017, 1:05 pm

Another day, another call to action or that was how the dual-eyed devil saw the event happening in Fat Monsterland. He had never been to the area but he knew what it brought and entailed pretty well as he had fought some of the creatures that had found themselves tamed by some humans inside of a coliseum during a tournament. The beasts then were tamed so they were possibly weakened by that seeing as most beast that thrived off instinct had to be strong or be food for the stronger creatures around them. The thought of fighting some strong enemies had the demon chomping at the bit with excitement. The best part was this gave him a legitimate reason to leave his office and have some fun fighting when most of the time he was just sitting around signing papers due to the work they were having or helping get shipments to different areas of Fiore with little to no threats involved, meaning that he just got to sit around and stare at things for long periods of time. This was naturally, the reason why he snuck out so much to do other things with his time.

Due to the request coming directly from the Magic Council themselves, the Chief Executive Officer of the West Fiore Trading Company was able to go directly himself to Fat Monsterland leading members of his organization into the battles with the monsters. This had Cirven and others flying in on the Valkyrie where they were all dispatched be dispatched from the air to the ground below so all over in an effort to suppress the threat in multiple area as quickly as possible. If they could not suppress the threat they would at least be distractions while more support was called in for help. The plan was half thought up by Cirven but finalized by Elisha who always made sure to back up her boss so he didn't look like an idiot. Her part of the plan was to hold some of their forces on the ship while cloaked so that they could be used as reinforcements where necessary for any who needed it down below.

The trip was not too long due to the speed that the Valkyrie could achieve but it still gave the entire WFTC time to prepare themselves for the battle to come. Some suited themselves up in armor while others made sure to look over their weapons. Cirven was different than the others though. He stood on the deck of the ship and looked into the sky around him to gather his thoughts and get himself focused. He didn't exactly know what to expect but wanted to be ready for anything.

Finally, the ship came over the area known for the array of creatures and other crazy beings that came out from it. Cirven put his hand to his ear in order to contact those on the ship, a magic that Elisha had set up for everyone on the ship so that they could keep in contact with each other. "Everyone. This is Cirven Mizune. Be ready for anything down there and make sure that you and others with you come back safely. We are here to suppress the threat the beasts down below have but I will not accept any of you doing that with your lives. Make sure to keep in contact with the ship using the magic placed on each of you the same way I am now. I see you down there." With that the CEO jumped off the ship and soared through the air towards the ground below. He made sure to shoot a spark of black lightning into one of the clouds near him during his descent which quickly absorbed the magical energy given to it. Seconds after other WFTC members did the same thing using different ways to move down from the air to the ground safely.

The demon found himself flying down towards a group of enemies from above but before he could get close enough to attack he saw black flames engulfing an area on the ground near where he was. A smirk came over his face as he realized the one person who he knew who it could be. He stopped himself before reaching any of the enemies. He looked toward the dark clouds heading towards them and smiled. He then rushed down through the sky grabbing two of the knives off his sides and creating a black lightning and purple aura over them. He quickly brought two his knives across the bodies of two of the chimeras while his other six knives flew up from his belt and struck them each again. "Perfect weather for a lightning strike, right guys?" With that said a black bolt of lightning slammed down onto both of the chimeras and all the creatures within seventy meters of them causing them to cry out in pain. "Yo, by the way. Funny seeing Baldy and Armordere here." He spoke out the nicknames he had come up with for his fellow Paragons of Power members. He took up a fighting stance with the knives in his hands and the rest of them floating up around him. "Hope I wasn't intruding in on some date or anything. Just wanted to give some allies some back up." He continued to talk while he stood next to them.

WC:

Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] LxcTBIi
    Character Info:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 18th August 2017, 4:00 am

Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] 9eQE92W

Eris Sytry Fairy Tail H-Rank
    Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] Lxz43QL
    Darkness. It was endless, forever expanding and present everywhere in this world. And so was the Kitsune empress, her shadows slowly expanding all over the Fat monsterland. She had heard about the scuffle happening there from many different sources, magical council being one of them. Though they did not quite directly approach her, only showing how iffy their standing with the now neutral guild of Fairy Tail was. Would they rather die than throw away their dignity and beg for help, that was what Noheme wondered. Well, it really didn't bother her all that much in the end. After all, she had her own job, her own goals that she would follow through no matter what. She desired to oversee the battlefield herself, to see just how far could the young blood of this world go in face of great peril. Her presence went by unnoticed as well, the vixen's body hidden in the shadows and her magic completely gone from the senses of those who did not share her rank of power. An existence of higher dimension that most who lived in Earthland, that was what she had become. Whether that was a good or bad thing was yet to be decided, though the Fox girl remain mostly docile in her actions up until this point. She had her own war to win still. But there was time before another conflict of that nature would break out, allowing her to be here right now, her body finally emerging from the black cast upon the ground on the edge of the battlefield.

A smirk would run across her expression as she gazed at the skies, spying a rather familiar vessel she had ogled a bit when she was part of a certain guild for a limited amount of time. So he was here as well. This information made the girl's body shiver, her conviction to merely watch wavering by the moment. It has been a while since she last tasted blood in Cirven's presence. No, it was a while since she last fought enemies at all. Such seemed to be the curse of the one who desired to watch over the new generations and ensure they would grow strong and capable of protecting this world. Without a sight, she would stretch a bit as she made several steps forward. He was headed into an already started battle where another two fairly powerful mages were present. Things have gotten far more interesting than she had anticipated. Well, that could have only been a good thing, yes? Especially if the girl wanted to live through some excitement finally. She didn't particularly like the idea of intruding on an already going party without really being invited, but a chance like this one would hardly present itself again anytime soon. A dark mist would start surrounding her body, latching itself unto her attire, a kimono of white and purple colors, clearly made for more ceremonial and social events than fighting wild monsters. And so, with a simple snap of a finger, those very clothes would change in their nature, as they were replaced by her much lighter combat outfit.

It was really all the preparation she needed for anything. Creating overly complex and long strategies that would help one deal with the enemy, she happily left that to someone else. Especially now that she held more power than most in her very own hands, capable of clashing with even the strongest of foes easily without any prior knowledge or plan. Without any further delays, she would start sprinting right at the group, jumping into the air as her body started accumulating power and changing its very shape, soon being effectively nothing but a mass of dark energy surrounded in a holy white light. Shooting out like a bullet, the demonic dark spear would probably tear into the battlefield as quite a surprise, hitting one of the cyclopses and leaving a giant gaping hole in its body without any resistance. Though the attack itself was just one enemy use, unfortunately. Making the female transform back into her usual form right after as she leaped into the air again and with some precision in works, landed right on Cirven's head she used as a platform to jump again. This allowed her to get to another enemy, a two headed snake this time. Moving her blade above her head, she would perform a quick vertical strike that had sent out a wave of black and white energy, easily cleaving the two-headed monster and properly making it into two one-headed snakes. Though it was clear that they weren't quite able to survive the strike to enjoy their individual freedom. Finally landing on the ground, she would look at the rest of the mages present and smile.

"A barking dog, wizard saint and a friend of a friend. Such presence is often truly hard to find, is it not~?"

Her voice had that teasing tone to it again, as she recognized every single one of them. Ardere was one of the more obvious, being famous as one of the strongest wizards in this world by title. Cirven, an old teammate, though no longer one. And Hero Yamamoto, someone she had recognized from gazing at memories of Leila Vergious and listening to the stories of her past adventures. But only one of them would be really able to recognize her back, and not one of them would be capable of sensing even a drop of magical energy from her body. In a way, it gave her a pleasant feeling, the fact that she had been on top of the pyramid of power.
    Once more unto the breach, my friends! [Event w/ Ardere and Cirven] BA7UYaz

Word Count: 942 / 4000
    Tags: @Cirven, @Ardere, @Hero
    OOC: -

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 25th August 2017, 4:12 pm

THREAD INFORMATION

Word Count: 745
    Total Word Count: 1,559

A familiar presence made itself known in the distance and was swiftly closing in: Ardere Kasai. What were the odds that such men would encounter each other under these circumstances? Slim for sure. The wizard saint dropped down from the air and smashed into a bunch of the enemies surrounding Hero and greeted him with a confident tone. Of course there was the possibility Titan would have managed this on his own albeit with one foot in the grave, but it was definitely a relief to have some reliable assistance. The giant sighed then and laughed while giving the partner a pat on the back.

"Good to have you here, Ardere! The odds don't seem to be in our favor."

As he spoke his second sentence, Hero looked to the opposite direction Kasai was facing and got into a relaxed fighting stance. Before them were legions of enemies whom were not pushovers; it seemed to be pretty one-sided at this point. Actually it was somewhat funny how bad Yamamoto's luck was. Every job he went on to this day stacked odds far above him. In fact, he felt a little bad for this situation since he felt as though this was his fault. Feeling bad though was not going to change what was going on right now so he left those thoughts at the door. Well... thinking about it now, it did not really matter because of the damage these two had already done over the span of a couple of minutes.Not long after Ardere's entrance, another recognizable ethernano signature made itself known: Cirven. They were another partner he had met a couple of weeks ago at the meeting of the Paragons of Power. If Hero remembered accurately, Cirven controlled a unique type of lightning magic; if so that was going to prove very useful today, considering the storm that was looming nearby. That person also made a flashy entrance while putting the hurt on more enemies at the same time.

"Nice of you to drop in, Cirven! Made it just in time for the party."

Now it was three versus many, the odds looking a bit better than they did before. With three Paragons of Power in the same place, fights of this nature were made much more simple. His initial thoughts on this situation were beginning to shatter as he gained allies, a wide smile growing on his face. It had been a short time since he had this feeling - not since that time with Wolfe and Summer against all those Undead. Damn that was one hell of a rush near the end. Unfortunately these creatures were not mindless, reconstructed piles of bones. Fortunately, they were all somewhat clumped together which made it easier to attack multiple at once, which in hindsight was pretty stupid of said monsters with supposed brains.

... Wait. How was Hero able to sense the presence of Ardere and Cir- oh... they each were already overhead and headed down to him by the time he sensed anything. Made sense. Hero was always terrible at picking up on mages in any area he was in. For a brief moment the giant thought he was capable of that technique so to the others around him, it was probably funny to see his face light up and then immediately fall. Why mention any of this? Well, another person arrived with the group and this time it was a woman. The aura exuded around her was... different to say the least. In fact... it was sort of similar to the presence of that person in his dream. Well, whatever. This was not the time for that. There were vastly more important things to worry about.

"I'm not sure who you are, Miss, but you're welcome to join in the festivities. Lets show this crowd how we do things, shall we my comrades?"

Titan charged ethernano throughout his body until it gained a bright golden hue which expanded from him. Then he darted off straight into the demon horde, punching away at full strength while sending groups of four to five creatures into the high earthen walls of the twin plateaus that the team was nearing. The ground shook and trembled at the sheer force of Yamamoto's strikes, hinting at the destruction that was just about to unfold within the coming minutes. Little did any of them know that the coming storm was going to be far more than they bargained for.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 26th August 2017, 5:06 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

It appeared that Ardere was not the only mage to come to the aid of Hero Yamamoto. Now, the fire mage began to recognize a familiar scent; that of Cirven the Black Sails guild master and fellow Paragon. This man he considered a powerful ally, but the scent that followed was one unfamiliar to him. Nice to see you Hero, and you too Cirven. Let's get this show on the road, shall we? Twirling Clarent between his hands, the eruption of fire and lightning had granted them quite the entrance in this fight, but the presence he had felt earlier was far more powerful. A spear of dark energy gave even the samurai quite the surprise. Even though he was the third God of Isval and considered the most combat adept of mages, he was not the strongest in sheer raw power. There were several mages on this continent who's raw power surpassed his, but the fact that he had never met the woman that appeared before them was appalling. The stranger fact was that even though she had summoned such a powerful spear, he could feel no magical presence from her body. Looks like the whole gang is here. Pleasure to meet you. Unfortunately we don't have much time for talking, as we're surrounded by an army of beasts.

Sighing slightly, the guild master of Infinity Hydra stepped away from the group. Walking towards the enemies before them, he held his sword out to the side. Clarent began to burst into deep black flames with a slight red tint to them. These flames engulfed the blade, taking up a size comparable to a small building in length. The strange fact about this blade, was that he could move it as if there was no weight. Swinging the massive flame sword around like it was nothing, he had now activated his sword's ability: Sword of Kings. Come on you big bastards. Dashing towards two cyclops creatures, he swiftly slashed open their chests before they could even reach him, then proceeded to decapitate them. Their wounds were instantly cauterized, but their flesh had begun to decay and wither away from the effects of his god slaying flames. A black aura began to blaze around the Fire King, as his power rose. Inferno Drive. The aura surrounding him was powerful enough to turn the ground black, making it crack and corrupt. His hair burst into pitch black flames, as his Legacy Form began to activate in tandem with his Inferno Drive spell. The combination of these abilities made him appear like a flaming warrior, while drastically increasing his speed and fire magic power.

Many of the first wave of enemies had been slain by the four mages, but there was a threat looming above, high above the clouds. Soaring around them, were two griffins. They were massive beasts even for creatures of their class, soaring faster than most ships he had seen. How were they to hit them? He wondered. Within a split second, an idea crossed his mind. He began to target one particular griffin, while allowing the other mages to attack the hordes of monsters. Leaping from tree to tree, his movement was almost a blur. Following one of the griffins, he began to swing wildly with his gargantuan flame blade, provoking it. The griffin screeched loud enough to severely pierce his slayer ears, prompting a cringe from Ardere. Accompanying these griffin was a set of monsters, all ready to fight in the defense of the griffin leader. Wielding his sword with two hands, he slashed right through the cyclops beasts guarding the griffin, only to be blocked by the chimeras. Roaring loudly, the beasts sent the samurai tumbling backwards with extreme force. I see you won't let your general go down easy then. His glowing red eyes focused on the chimeras, as something began to slither around his feet, a scent he dreaded. Why does it always have to be snakes? Leaping upwards to avoid the strike of a two-headed snake, he instinctively lopped off one of the heads as he landed on a nearby tree. A smog began to be unleashed, messing with his slayer senses. Gritting his teeth, he began to spin like a top. His body twirling at an intense speed, the flames created by his sword began to spiral as well. Utilizing his pyrokinesis, he manipulated his own flames into a tornado, as he began to ravage the trees surrounding them, sending the snakes backwards. As the smog began to dissipate, he dashed towards the weaker of the two snakes that had appeared, slicing it to pieces. Leaping back and forth to dodge the strikes of the other snake, he fought them back with his flame sword. Slicing through two trees on both sides of the serpent creatures, the large wooden structures collapsed right onto them, allowing him time to slice them to pieces as well. This left the chimeras. Staring down the beasts, he condensed his flames on his sword down to just cover the blade. Wielding a building sized sword would give him no advantage here, he needed to be precise rather than intimidating.

The Griffin General merely soared around behind its chimera allies, as the fire mage stood there ablaze. He was ready to strike at any moment. Calling out to his friends, he clutched Clarent tightly. Guys, if we can defeat these guard beasts quickly, we can take out the griffins and end this. Let's give it everything we've got. Dashing forward, leaving a stream of flames in his wake, he engaged in combat with one of the enemies. Dodging each poisonous strike and roar, he unleashed a burst of flames from his blade, engulfing the multi-headed being in corrupt fire. Plunging his blade into the beast, he lifted up its body, blasting flames from his feet to launch himself into the sky. Twirling in mid air, he landed with the chimera's body underneath his blade, shattering its bones. The ground beneath them cracked, earth and wood splattering across the area. Leaving only the single chimera, he had finally broken a sweat. Hopefully his allies were fairing well. More beasts began to pile before him in the defense of the griffin, he could choose to slash through them or blow them up with his sheer firepower, but fortunately he was not alone here. He did not have to waste mass amounts of mana to blast through the enemy. There could be strategy involved. It almost reminded him of the time he fought the Dragon King.
    @Peeps WC: 1,953/4,000

Spell Stuff:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 28th August 2017, 7:00 pm

Cirven could barely feel the new presence around him and could not even catch the scent or a sound of the woman who came out of the air and jumped off of his head. Her weight and grace helped him not be too phased by the whole ordeal but it still caused his head to bend directly downwards to the ground, throwing off his stance completely. It also made him feel like his strong entrance was nothing more but to make him into a stepping stone for someone else's. He grit his teeth as he looked up and saw his old teammate and close friend cutting her way through one of the creatures standing in their way. "Hey, Fox! Who said you could use me as a some sort of step for your attacks!? At least warn me next time so we can do something more engaging on both sides!" Black electricity erupted out from his body as he spoke showing his anger but he made sure to not get too angry and affect his other allies with it.

He might not have been able to feel it from her but something felt different about her. There was a confidence that she had now that she didn't have in the past as well as an aura of power she had. He could not feel her magical presence but he could tell that she was stronger. Probably much stronger than him even now. "We will talk later about what just happened. For now though-" He moved to stand beside her to face the crowd of monstrous creatures that was in front of them. His six knives would float next to him as he walked. "Let's have some fun like we used to. I doubt these things will be able to keep up with us, even if it were our past selves." A grin formed over his face as he looked at the enemies around them and then at Noheme. "Keep up, Fox." He didn't wait for her to respond and ran forward into his enemies twirling his knives around his hands as the other knives moved through the air with him.

A two headed snake lunged towards him as he charged but found itself full of holes from the multiple knives the demon controlled in the air as well as a quick slash from one of the knives in each hand which took off the two heads of the snake abomination. "Who said we can't talk and fight? They must not know who I am, saying that..." He spoke out as his knives were flung around his body attacking multiple Cyclops around him as he ran through the crowd of beasts. He then leapt into the air dodging another two headed snake and landing on the center of its body where he stabbed in both of his knives and drug them across the flesh of the creature. "This is getting a little too ea-" He stopped talking as a blast of flame collided with his body and exploded into flame around him from two of the chimeras in the sky. He yelled out in pain from the attacking hitting him but there was something wrong about it. The screaming started out as if it were fearful and then broke into laughter. A red glowing light could be seen in the flames moving closer to the edge of it along with the laughing. A black armored being came out of the flames with a red visor on the head of it wielding the same knives as Cirven was earlier. "That hurt but not enough to make me scream like that." The six floating knives flew up from behind the duo of chimeras that had attacked him and stabbed into their backs causing them to shriek out in pain but they stayed in the air. The knives from behind were only a distraction though as Cirven quickly flew up to face both of the flying beasts and swung both of the electrified and purple aura covered knives he held across the bodies of both creatures. Both let out a cry of pain again but the lion heads quickly regained themselves and fired off another blast of fire each which Cirven quickly dodged by flying upward and above both beasts. "Stronger than I thought. Guess I need a bit more fire power against you, as annoying as this will be for me. Can't say I wasn't expecting to have to go all out here."

Cirven let go of the two knives he held, leaving them to float in the air near him until they quickly flew down towards the chimera below him to cause another distraction. The chimera dodged the attack as a voice spoke out from near the dual-eyed devil himself. "Oh? This is a surprise, master. You are actually wanting to use me? And here I thought you were going to leave me rot away in this pocket dimension." Cirven's hand was reaching into a pocket dimension with his right hand as the voice spoke out. "I'm not using you for a conversation. I'm doing this so that we can show our enemies how strong we really are." Cirven pulled his hand from out of the dimensional rift revealing a nodachi-like katana in his right hand. The blade was engulfed in black electricity and a purple aura showing that the demon was not wasting anytime playing around. "Let's go, Pride." A chuckle could be heard coming from the sword he heard. "Yes, my master." With the sword and its master finishing their short talk and the distraction from the knives over a blast of flame flew up towards Cirven again. This time he simply stayed in place and waited for the combined attack to close in on him enough. Once the flames moved within range of his blade he swung it out quickly cutting the flames apart and sending it splitting around him showing a display of the power the weapon he was wielding to the chimeras and anyone else watching. With what looked like a newfound speed, Cirven flew down to one of the chimera and flew pass it with his blade making its way completely through the giant beast as if it were nothing but paper under a heated blade. Anyone watching would see one of the chimera fall to the ground in two pieces while the other looked on full of fear with each of its heads just before being cut down in a similar way by the dark armor clad devil.

Cirven heard the sound of Ardere speaking about what they needed to do to end this battle not too far away from him, due to his high sense of hearing. "I was just started to have fun with this too. Either way we need to stop this before it spreads to anyone who cannot defend themselves." Black electricity danced out of from around the mouth of the devil even through the armor that now covered him as he flew towards where Ardere was. He took a position near the man. "Armordere. I'll clear a way. This armor does more than just make things feel like small bumps." The electricity around his mouth intensified and he leaned back taking in a deep breath before releasing a massive blast of black electricity similar to the one he fired down earlier from the sky but at a greater intensity and power flying through the air towards the griffins and everything in between him and them. The black lightning scorched all the enemies in its wake and even managed to hit the griffins but unlike most of the enemies it hit before them, they managed to stay in the air. "Resilient balls of feathers, aren't they?"

WC:

Last edited by Cirven on 20th September 2017, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character Info:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 5th September 2017, 8:51 am

She had joined them in this battle, but was there really any need to do so? Somehow, she could not see the point of her actions right now, the creatures around her slowly fading away in the heat of battle. Among it all, even Cirven's voice sounded like a gentle wave of water, a current that was making its way through an endless abyss, echoing to all sides in a sign of defiance. These three forces that were standing on the battlefield beside her, the three currents that flowed through the abyss of enemies... they were not going to give up. They were not going to let anything to happen to those who could not defend themselves in a heroic fashion. It was required of them, though there was also a sense of desire toward these actions. It all made the Vixen sigh as she loosened the grip on her blade, the dog demon right behind her back speaking.

"Oh? Isn't it usually the dog's duty and joy to serve others reach heights greater than ever before? As far as being a loyal companion and a good stool for my boots goes, I can only give you the greatest amount of points I possibly can~"

She would throw her words right back at him before he would be cut off by the battle once more, finding his own enemies and prey, ready to consume it whole just like in the past.

"Like we used to, huh... what a pleasant and impossible thought."

This time, her words would be directed only at herself, sighing once more as she started slowly walking the battlefield. No matter how many enemies there were, it appeared that the rest of this team had it all under control. Did they know one another? Have they worked as a team before? It was possible, certainly. The loner dog was not such a loner, after all, being given the leading position in his guild. He had found a grand company for himself it seemed. The fox girl could only smile as she observed the skies, all of the monsters far too busy being destroyed by the boys to even get any closer to the female. Capable of tuning out all of that noise despite her enhanced senses, it was strangely tranquil and peaceful.

But in the end, some of the cyclopses and dual-headed snakes managed to sneak past and head straight for her, possibly finding the lack of her magical energy a sign that they could stand a chance. It was a shame that they were wrong. For the moment they got too close, their movement would be quickly halted by a black sea consuming the ground, a whirlpool of dark and holy from which wails of souls from the hell could be heard as their hands grabbed at the flesh and scales of the female's enemies. She might have been the strongest among the present mages, but it seemed that her magic in itself still needed to be worked on. The power of slayers... even though it was so similar to the magic she had in the past, the differences were truly still there and present at all times.

"I wonder if I've grown too strong..."

Tossing that question around for herself to answer, the grip on her katana would once more grow strong as she swung it horizontally toward the trapped monsters, a fang of black and white cutting right through them and traveling past their destroyed bodies. And as their lives disappeared, so did her spell, returning the earth back to its original state and calming the residents of hell. The Hell Demon slayer, as it was commonly known among those of this world... such power seemed to know no bounds. Would she be able to achieve what she desired with it? Only time could tell, and so she instead gazed at the incoming storm as her expression twisted into a smile. No matter what would come at them, they would remain standing firm, like a mountain unmoved.

Word Count: 1615 / 4000

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 12th September 2017, 4:22 pm

THREAD INFORMATION

Word Count: 803
    Total Word Count: 2,362

It seemed to the giant that he was the only one really focusing on the army surrounding the four mages. It was somewhat funny that now Hero was the one just going around guns blazing while his allies were going for the main cause of the problem. Titan laughed proudly as he continued to zoom through his foes, a large golden light being the only thing seen before groups of beasts flew into the air. The light radiating from his body being so bright, it was no wonder none of the creatures could understand what was all going on. Even at the speed Yamamoto was going, the giant was continuously gaining momentum and taking that weight to increase the force of his punches, which was why so many more began flying in different directions despite him not stopping. It came to a point where large pieces of the ground started to get flung around with the beasts that Hero actually used as stepping stones to move through the air and attack the things he sent flying. Over time however, the enemies in his area grew fewer and fewer in number. The combined efforts of both his and his allies' strength managed to nearly wipe out the majority of the mob of monsters. In fact, the seconds flew by so quickly that by the time Hero took a moment to stop, there were almost no enemies left standing, save for the two large griffins in the distance.

However... what truly bothered him now was a strong gust of wind that almost swept him off his feet. Titan did not realize it until now but the storm caught up with the small group. This was no simple storm either by the looks of the cloud formations. And the speed at which it was coming toward them... this storm reminded him of the time he went traveling to his home village with Leila Vergious, a fellow guild member and old friend. Was this the same one? Immediately as he thought of the possibility, the giant darted swiftly toward his allies whom were grouped up near the the area where the griffins resided. Even though it only took a matter of seconds to get there, the wind had already begun to really pick up pace. Getting worried, Titan spoke loudly enough for the other three to hear him.

"Oi! Bad news. This fight is about to be a lot more trouble. See that storm heading straight toward us? It and I got a bit of history together and it isn't at all happy. This wind is just the beginning; it'd be wise to stick together at this point. If possible, it might be best to try and take out these griffins before we get caught inside. If not, this fight will get unnecessarily more difficult."

While yes, all four of the mages present were veterans when it came to combat, nobody could truly win against nature and anyone who thought that was foolish. The giant was especially worried about Ardere whom was a Flame God Slayer. A storm like this was going to have an affect on him no matter how strong or knowledgeable he was. With that now in mind, Yamamoto charged himself with ethernano and lifted off the ground, darting straight for the bird that was further away. Reaching for the bird's feathered body with his large left hand, he managed to latch on tightly. Up close, he realized just how huge these birds were. They dwarfed Hero in terms of size and he was gigantic. It was no wonder why they were able to take a beating from Ardere and Cirven. While having a firm grip on the beast, the giant cocked back his right arm and began to deliver solid, karate-styled punches to its rib cage relentlessly.  After a few moments, he felt a surge of ethernano in the griffin and immediately pushed away, landing on the ground which forced the ground to cave in. A shiver crept up his spine, but it was not out of fear. The man knew this feeling... it was the feeling one got when receiving an electric shock. His eyes widened and then he hollered one more time to his allies of what he just found out.

"They can use magic! I just felt it for a moment, but the one I just attacked was able to control electricity. Be careful! We don't know yet what else they can do."

There was also the chance that... well... they could focus on long-range attacks and get rid of both of them pretty easily at this point. However, he still was not sure just how resilient these birds were. Hopefully they would manage to take them down in time before the storm fully caught up to the group's position.

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 12th September 2017, 7:04 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

A storm began to brew around the mages, clouds darkening like his flames. It appeared they were in for an intense night ahead of them. Twirling his blade, Ardere took a deep breath. While he was a fire mage, no storm would strike fear into him. His god slaying flames were one of a kind, he was the Fire King after all. Clutching Clarent tightly, he thanked Cirven for clearing a path to one of the Griffins. As he did so, magical power began to well up within the guild master's body. I suppose we should end this quickly then. His hair began to turn black, as his eyes began to glow. His pale skin took on a grey tint as a black aura engulfed his body. The god slayer was entering god force, as the lacrima deep within his body reacted with his slaying magic. The mana around him began to intensify, as the ground beneath cracked and melted. The sheer power from his new form was one that even the beasts noticed. How would they react?

Dashing forward with intense speed, Ardere appeared like a black blur. Utilizing the path his friend had cleared for him, it was now that he noticed Hero engaging the other griffin. The creatures were massive, surely capable of shattering buildings with their bodies. His paragons however, were not to be underestimated. You crazy bastard. Leaping forward, the griffin swooped in to engage him. Appearing as if he was going to engage the flying general, a spear of flames appeared in his offhand. Take this you bastard. Flame God's Infinity Strike! Tossing the javelin as he dove towards the beast, he made sure to narrowly dodge the sweeping claws rocketing towards him. The weapon he tossed was easily maneuvered around by the soaring enemy. Unfortunately for it, the fire mage had a trick up his sleeve. At the last second, he used his pyrokinesis to change the direction of the attack, sending the javelin above the opponent, then brought it back down right through its wing. The flaming spike pierced the wing like it was nothing, causing feathers and flesh to wither away. The griffin spiraled down towards the ground, shattering trees as it crashed into the earth. Quickly regaining its balance, the general leaped to its feet, attempting to take flight, but finding it was unable to do so. Sorry about that. I can't have you flying around.

The griffin opened its mouth and stared at his enemies. Lightning began to form within its maw, and then a roar the size of a skyscraper was unleashed. Obliterating all trees in its path, the roar was powerful enough to shake the fire mage's ear drums. He quickly tossed up a cloak of flames around his body to defend himself. Sliding across the ground, when he removed his cloak, he watched the spell shatter. The ground around him was utterly scorched, leaving no trees in its path. In fact, a chunk of a nearby mountain was missing. Eyes widening, Ardere was now aware of the power that his enemy faced. Even though he had weakened it, he could only hope his team mates would take this opportunity to attack the beast. Sprinting forward, he summoned a blade of flames in his offhand. He used Clarent and the blade known as Ifrit to slice through several remaining enemies, moving towards the griffin as quickly as he could. The mage possessed a limited amount of time to use his god force. He had to make it count.
    @Peeps WC: 2,545/4,000

Spell Stuff:

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 18th September 2017, 2:49 pm

Everything was going pretty smoothly for the Paragons of Power at this point. The creatures that once surrounded them were put into disarray from the attacks from the much smaller group and because of that, they were able to quickly find the leaders of the enemy and approach them. Even though the group of Paragons were fighting together they had managed to deal with their enemies practically by themselves which the devil did not doubt would have happened but that did not stop him from helping the man who brought the Paragons together, the Fire King, Ardere in blasting a path through the enemies in the air and even hitting the Griffins that they had deducted were the leaders of the creatures.

The taller man, Hero managed to send himself into the air and slammed his fists multiple times into one of the griffins and then fell to the ground talking about how their enemy could channel magic like them, specifically electricity which was the element the devil was his strongest against. "Interesting." He mumbled out loud for anyone to hear.

Ardere thanked Civen and then quickly became darker which made the armored man give off a massive surge over magical power to the dual-eyed devil. "[color=#6666ffGeez. Try not to show us all up, Armordere. I kind of wanted a bigger piece of those overgrown birds myself seeing as the others aren't much of a challenge.[/color]" He spoke out until he found his words were only heard by himself because Ardere had quickly made his way to one of the griffins and attacked. Cirven was about to yell out to the leader of the Paragons something about not running away from those who are talking to him but before he could a blast of flame was shot up towards him from one of the chimera that managed to still be conscious from his attack earlier. The flames engulfed the devil again and burned at the armor that surrounded his body. "That was rude, you know..." His voice spoke out but was muffled by the sounds of the flames that wrapped around him.

The devil jumped out from the flames and made his way through the air where the chimera shot more balls of flame but he twisted through the air and dodged them before closing in on his larger enemy and slashing Date across its body again. "Barely worth the time." His voice spoke out as the chimera fell back towards the ground with a lifeless thud. This was when he felt the storm that was heading towards him. He had not paid enough attention to it earlier or to his tall ally who spoke about it. It wasn't as though he was not paying attention so much but that he was confident that they could deal with the situations that were brought at them. The feeling in the air made him think that something could be different with this storm. It was as if something was empowering it more. Before he thought on it anymore the griffin that Ardere had been attacking let out a massive blast of electricity that ripped it's way through the surrounding area and even through a mountain. Ardere was hit by the blast but managed to stay standing from the attack.

The display of power from the griffin made the devil think that the griffins could have something to do with the powerful storm heading their way possibly. Something similar to how he was able to use his electricity and channel it into the clouds above him to release a massive bolt of electrical power. He knew that they had to quickly deal with the griffins either way though and because of this he made his way through the air towards the second griffin, who now had multiple creatures between itself and Cirven. Without another word, the devil flew upwards dodging and cutting down enemy after enemy using Date. "Would hate to be the guys who have to clean up after this battle." He spoke out as he closed in on the griffin.

The griffin threw out its talons towards the devil but found that it was too slow to hit its mark and just as if realized that a blade was cut through its flesh. The attacking making contact caused the giant bird to let out a shockwave of electricity that hit the devil and pushed him away. Cirven gave off a grunt as he was hit by the electricity that came out from his enemy but because of his resistance to the element and armor he was not hurt all that much and much more annoyed by being pushed back. He rushed forward towards the griffin again but similarly to the griffin Ardere was facing it let out a massive blast of electricity that engulfed Cirven and even hit the ground below them burning through it and completely ravaging anything with electricity that was hit by it. Suddenly the blast of electricity stopped and seemed to be getting pulled back to the place Cirven was when he was hit. "I think you are a bit outmatched here, birdy. That or you just wanted to give me a good meal before leaving you with plucked of your feathers." The devil spoke out as the electricity was consumed into his body. Black electricity started to swirl around Cirven's mouth again. "I'll show you a true bolt of electricity." He then took in a deep breath of air until his cheeks puffed out before releasing a black bolt of electricity that shot out as fast as lightning itself it seemed and engulfed the body of the griffin. Any regular person who looked into the sky would have seen the massive black bolt and probably fearfully started to back their things thinking that the incoming storm was some sort of magic infused cataclysm heading their way.

The griffin fell to the ground with a thud from the pain that has wracked over its body but was still conscious it seemed. Cirven stayed in the air breathing heavily from using a massive amount of his ethernano to release the previous attack. "They are a bit too resilient." He spoke through his breaths of air before flying back down towards the griffin before he was stopped by more flying creatures trying to prevent his next attack. He let out a sigh before continuing to fight against the creatures in his way. "Get out of my way! I have some feathers to pluck!"

WC:

Character Info:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 24th September 2017, 10:15 am

It seemed that the Kitsune could only stand back now. After defeating her own foes, the horde of enemies quickly grew lesser in the numbers due to how the rest of this team rushed into the actions, chasing their heroic acts. While such behavior was beyond reckless and foolish most of the time, it seemed to be working out for them just fine. And that caused Noheme, the lost goddess to let go of her blade, as the black metal buried itself in the ground. With a sigh, she would watch the scene from afar, her tails swaying in the constantly growing wind. Strangely, the scene shown in front of her seemed to remind her of something from the distant past. Why precisely was she here? For what purpose did she join this fight? It was to help them all be safe, was it not? Or was there something else she did not realize in the spur of the moment... she could not quite recall. It made her grow unsure of herself. But after seeing just how strong these people were, she grew sure in something else. That she was not quite needed in this place. Humans were perfectly capable of choosing their champions and defending themselves from the evil of this world, and from afar. They were stronger than those who claim to be immortal gave them credit for. They had potential that could not be bound by anything, an infinite one that allowed them to grow no matter the circumstances. In a way, they were perfect creatures. And perhaps, maybe just a little bit, Noheme was jealous of them and what they had. The lonely mantle of a god she used to carry with every single step of hers. Despite being one no longer, she could never rid herself of the memories and feelings that locked themselves inside of her body.

"How frustrating. I've set a clear goal in front of me - to watch over the young generations and ensure they would head in the right direction, that they would grow strong and capable of protecting this world and their own lives. That they would follow the path of light. But when I myself am placed in front of a thread, I can't seem to be capable of finding even a single chance to attack and show them how it's done. Guess I have failed once again."

Taking hold of her weapon once more, she would clutch the hilt and sigh. What use was having so much power if she couldn't even properly use it? So for the finale, she could at least try to ease their burden a little bit, right? And for that, she raised the sword toward the darkening skies, uncaring that the storm was approaching. And all shadows would start heading in her direction at that very moment.

"You three, run. But make sure that the enemy is facing your back when you do. I'll show them... a power that exceeds mere magic. But it does not see foe apart from ally and I'd hate to see any of you gone because of me."

With those words, a small black ball would start forming right at the tip of her raised weapon. A tiny marble that would quickly start growing in size and mass. This was her most powerful spell, the ace up her sleeve. If they only faced the last few remaining enemies and the storm was about to hit them, then it was surely the best time to use it, yes? It was a correct strategic choice to make... yes? She did not know. But at this point, it could not be stopped. All shadows from the battlefield were gathering in that single spot until the orb was bigger than Noheme herself. And it was ready to expand and collapse. A power that was radiating so far that it could probably be felt beyond the borders of Fat monsterland. It was the power of H-ranked spell she was about to unleash. Hoping that those boys got away in time, she would loosen her grip. There was no longer any real force in her body anyway, she was barely standing. It was a power she did not get used to yet, after all. And so, the darkness would expand tens, if not hundreds of meters into all directions, creating a column of black that reached all the way into the skies. And inside of it, everything was completely consumed and destroyed. What was left in few seconds was a pitch-black ground and a circular hole in the skies through which the bright Sun shone down onto everyone. But if she even hit anyone, that the half-collapsed fox did not know.

Word Count: 2,403 / 4,000

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 3rd October 2017, 1:36 pm

THREAD INFORMATION

Word Count: 1,374
    Total Word Count: 3,736

One of the best things about working with other experienced mages was that responses were not necessary. There was only a reaction and thus an action to new information. Cirven and Ardere acted immediately, catching the large beasts off guard and dealing some heavy damage. Unfortunately, Cirven got caught up in a group of flying creatures while he was still midair and the damage Ardere dealt was not as significant as the giant hoped which made sense considering the weather. This meant that while the two griffins were injured, they were still alive and kicking. Meanwhile however, the woman nearby seemed to be preparing something big while mentioning that she would show them a power that exceeded normal magic and told him and the others to run. Hero was not exactly the type of person to run away from a fight but at the same time, this was not that kind of running. This was the "take-precaution-and-get-out-of-the-blast-radius-quickly" kind and he was trusting enough of his ally to do as requested. Knowing that the other mages would be able to manage somehow, Titan charged himself once more with ethernano and darted swiftly away from where the clouds began to part ways. The man did not however have his back to the attack. Curiosity was one of his weaknesses after all. And as he watched, the seconds ticked by slowly as hours and he began to reflect on his past; what happened in order to get him to this very moment.

Inner Reflections

'First were the days among the ranks of Fiore's primary militant force which were seemingly ages ago. The Rune Knights, which were run by the Magic Council, were found to be guilty of corruption in the higher ranks of the order. Fiore's King ordered a Purge on the organization and the ones who were to carry that out were known as the Garou Knights. I myself was requested an audience with by an officer from that organization. Though I answered the call, I did not accept the invitation to join their ranks. The reason for that? I felt that an organization led by royalty was ultimately doomed to corruption eventually and I did not want to commit to a faction that was not going to hold true to my ideals. I wanted something more than that, though I did not know or understand what it was I wanted at the time. I did know though that I wanted the strength to genuinely protect those that are, or would be, close to me. To think that the events stemming from dissolving of the group would lead to where I am now. It's pretty crazy.

After that whole thing happened, I continued to get mail from their organization regarding the Rune Knights and such, though there was nothing substantial yet that drew my attention. Meanwhile, my cousin Elyx had me go on a little trip for him into this active volcano for a treasure chest. Yeah. Sounds fun, doesn't it? I was in there for about an hour and a half before I finally found it, though it was not that simple. At first, there was Elyx who wanted to challenge me to get the chest by getting through him first. That was fine and all, but then another Elyx appeared. Yes, there were two of them but then it went downhill from there. The Elyx who had arrived second knocked the other Elyx on the head and then that Elyx poofed into a woman. The woman was explained to be the real Elyx's girlfriend and that she liked playing pranks on unsuspecting people. I had already figured that something was off about the first Elyx but I never would have thought it was a shape-shifting tanuki woman. After all that nonsense, my cousin explained the reasons behind why he wanted me to take this little game of a request and it made at least some sense, though it would have been easier to just ask. I had no legitimate reason to deny the offer so I accepted and thus joined the legal guild, Golden Phoenix. I also obtained an empty bottle from the chest; Elyx said that a good friend of his wanted to know what lava tasted like and wanted me to fill the bottle with some lava and take it to said friend. There was a problem with that though: I had no idea where to find that person. My only clue was that she worked as the guild's bartender when she was not out on jobs.

Heh. Just the day after that, my cousin once more threw me under the bus. Granted I ended up not being alone for the entire ordeal but it was still pretty intense. I mean... it's not every day one got to take on a horde of ravenous, bloodthirsty werewolves on a Perfect Moon with three other people until the sun came up. That was a really serious night, though the others and I managed to get through it with non-lethal injuries, save for myself whom was covered in bruises from the smacks I took by that behemoth of a beast at the center of that village. It would have been a lot worse, had that man Kite not gotten there to lay down more damage on it. When the Sun finally came up, all of the turned villagers returned to normal and the group of four people were thanked by the village elders who knew it was going to happen from the start. One hell of a crazy jump now that I think about it. Going from playing "find the doppelganger" to fighting werewolves in droves? It's a miracle I didn't die from those large punctures through my torso.

My life got extremely busy beyond that point. Met up with an old friend from the Rune Knights, Isaac; we ventured deep into Kyoka and had an interesting adventure which stemmed from a mutual dream. That was a weird one. Then there was the journey to my home village, with a fellow guild member, Leila Vergious, in tow. Still grateful to her for tagging along. Ah, hell. HA! That was a weird one too. Had to guard a cheese wheel. Yep. A cheese wheel. At least it wasn't alone though. Another mage by the name of Audrey Ackerman was along for the ride too, which made things difficult in a few different ways. Then the war with the Navrick. That was another big battle. In fact, it was the first genuine "war" I had ever been in. Chaotic is the best description I could give for the front lines of a fight between nations. And then there was that. An event that's still pretty fresh in my mind. Those two kids... I wonder what that young girl is up to right now. And speaking of kids, I am now dealing with another pair: Summer and Torian, who recently became my charges during a little tussle with a fairly large war machine. They're a bit of a handful but I wouldn't trade them for anyone.

There are so many people in my life now whom I adore and wish to keep safe. Perhaps that is how I've gotten to this point. Being part of this select group of seven mages who tower over so many others and wish to change the world. And being here in this moment with three other people who reached this long before myself... it makes me feel empowered. Accomplished. It only serves to drive me further than where I am now.
    '

As the clouds began to dissipate at the strength of the spell, Hero sighed because he knew that storm was going to be on his ass again in the near future. Yamamoto rushed back to the site and met back with the others to find that the griffins were motionless on the dirt surface but there were still monsters left in the area who were outside of the blast which needed to be dealt with before they left. Titan's body moved on its own without much of any thought as he moved about disposing of remaining monsters. How long was it going to take for the giant to forget this?

Never, knowing him.

©️ Coding done by Hero Yamamoto

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 4th October 2017, 5:30 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

Maneuvering himself behind the mages that he fought alongside, Ardere watched as they each unleashed hell upon the enemies. The strange woman in particular happened to level the battle field in one fell swoop, seemingly unleashing perhaps her strongest spell. It was child's play to them, not to mention as the samurai stood there the ground beneath him merely decayed and withered away. His God Force was powerful, but was it needed? Then, it began to rain again. There was no thunder or lightning, only heavy rain. The water rushed down the fire mage's back, evaporating within a matter of seconds. His red glowing eyes were fixed upon the remnants of enemies that remained after the woman's powerful attack. Hero took to eliminating the last of the beasts, but that did not last for long. Out of the woodwork, hordes of creatures surrounded the guild master. The pitter patter of heavy rain drowned out almost all sound. There was no screeching, no howling, only dead silence and the exchange of lustful stares. Their lust was for blood, warm blood. Swiping his blade aside to remove some of the red liquid from it, the remains splattered across the ground. Taking a deep breath, his eyes closed for a moment. Just before they moved, his eyes reopened. Spiraling like a top, four of the giants were sliced to pieces. Slashing and hacking, the samurai kept fighting the hordes of beasts. Unfortunately he was far away from his allies, in attempts to avoid the aforementioned blast.

Blood and water flooding the cracked and barren ground, Ardere began to pant. After slicing through beast after beast, he had grown a bit tired. Letting out a hellish battle cry, he was swarmed by enemies. It reminded him of the battles he fought back in Midi, more specifically ones he had taken part in. A lone samurai standing in the rain, surrounded by enemies. Some men miraculously survived these battles and became legends, others died gloriously. But was there any true glory in death? The brown haired mage did not plan on dying here, not today. He had been training for years to fight beasts, demons, and men. This would not be the end of him. Even as blood and sweat trickled down his arms, he maintained his strength. Even as the beasts leaped into the air, coming at him in horde after horde. He stood strong. For a moment, it appeared as if they had overtaken him. Then, in a burst of black flames, they were incinerated. Standing before the army of beasts was a gargantuan samurai, comprised of pure flames. Covered in armor and wielding a blade, it appeared to be an extension of the Fire King's soul. Flame God's Dark Arts: Blazing God of Valor! It was not very often that he found himself in need of this spell, as it was rather large. Fortunately his temporary endless mana allowed him to utilize many techniques and abilities he did not normally get to. An intricate black armor, the Blazing God of Valor was Ardere in a sense, moving with him. It possessed the same speed and intensity he did, fighting just as hard.

Dragging his building sized blade across the ground, he leveled a line of the enemies with one fell swoop. Their bodies were incinerated instantly, as the large samurai bellowed loud enough to shake the earth. The rain was heavy, but the intensity of the flames he was producing did not care. Steam filled the area he fought in, burning the beasts who got too close. Blood trickling down Ardere's forehead, as he walked forward, hacking and slicing as he went. He could feel the presence of something stronger coming. No doubt his allies if they were not preoccupied would be with him by now, but it was too late. Soaring high up into the air was their final opponent; a final griffin. This beast possessed a rather large scar across its left eye, as it stared them down. There was no fear or remorse in the beast's body. Screeching with all of its might, the ground began to shake and quiver. The samurai found it difficult to stand, so he stabbed his blade into the earth beneath him until the quake passed. Removing his blade, he twirled it in his hand. As he did this, the samurai armor he was inside did the same.

Walking slowly forward, he left titanic foot prints burned into the dirt. Picking up speed, he slashed through the rearguard of enemies, finishing them off within a matter of seconds. The griffin noticed his ferocity, and as such unleashed a hellish slash of lightning, knocking the armor backwards hundreds of meters. Dispelling the armor, Ardere removed his white cloak. His personal armor was cracked a bit, but he was far from done fighting. Rolling his shoulders back a bit, magic seals began to appear along his right arm. Alright. Whoever's got the mana, let's fire one last attack on this big boy. The samurai's arm began to charge with dark fiery energy, and as he prepared his attack, so did the griffin. The built up magical force in the wizard's arm was so powerful, that the ground beneath him began to crack. This was one of his trump cards. Taking a deep breath, time seemed to slow. He knew what would happen if he unleashed this technique, but he was prepared for the consequences. Flame God's Dark Arts.....Incineration Cannon! Once the other mages prepared their attacks, Ardere's arm would fire off a skyscraper sized beam of flaming energy. The last time he utilized this attack was during his fight with the Black Dragon, and as one could imagine, it took quite the toll on the user. The sheer amount of damage it would deal was frightening, but they could not allow their enemy to pass. Swallow that, asshole. In the pouring rain and river of blood, they made their last stand. The Paragon of Justice gave it his all in one final blow.
    @Peeps WC: 3,548/4,000

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven 4th October 2017, 7:11 pm

The enemies around them seemed to be endless earlier but with their combined attacks the numbers were dwindling to a noticeable amount around them. The small group of mages were winning this fight even with all of the damage they were taking and the overwhelming number of creatures around them. Cirven could feel how close they were to being victorious and showed it in his attacks towards the weaker creatures around him. Sword slashes cut through each enemy around him and sent them falling to the ground unconscious or lifeless. He didn't care how they ended up at this point but he knew that in order for them to win they would need to hurry up a bit. Ardere had activated his God Force ability which gave a huge power boost but after it was used usually took a major toll on the user's body and Cirven had been using a lot of his stronger spells which was draining him of his ethernano quickly. If the fight kept going for much longer then there was a chance of both slayers becoming dead weight for their companions to have to carry.

This was why Cirven was trying to quickly make his way to the griffin he had attacked earlier and finish the job but before he could Noheme called out to him and the others to run. He could only guess that she had something planned and due to his trust in her he listened. "You know, most people don't get me to listen to them very well." He spoke out to her as she was readying her spell and flew threw the air away from the enemies around them. He kept his back to his enemies like she said as he moved away and fought the urge to look over his shoulder to see what was happening with Noheme as he fought off creatures who attacked him during his temporary retreat. Also, during his retreat, the devil started to charge up power into the Date to ready it for another attack just in case anything else decided to get in their way which after the attack released by his partner seemed to erase everything in its wake from what he saw when he turned around. Some of the creatures were still unconsciously intact since they probably didn't take the full brunt of the attack but anything that was directly hit seemed to have been wiped out somehow by a black sphere of magical power. "Nice one, Fox!" He called out and was about to stop charging up his spell within the Date when he felt the presence of another strong beast near them.

It was another griffin but this one seemed different, as if it were on another level of power. this was further shown when it let out a screech that seemed to shake the ground itself towards Ardere who was on the ground near it. Cirven knew that it would take something stronger to deal with the creature that they faced in front of them. Something like the spell that he had been preparing the entire time as a sort of last ditch effort to deal with the enemies around them with the last bit of magic power he had left. "Looks like it is a guild master team up, huh?" He spoke out as he landed next to Ardere after he had called out to anyone who had the mana for an attack. "Sort of using the last chunk of power I have for this but it will be pretty extreme so let's send this guy to whatever hell takes giant birds." Cirven lifted Date out to his side and swung the blade in a slashing motion through the air sending out a nearly invisible massive shockwave of magical power that flew through the air near the massive flame pillar that Ardere released hitting everything between them and then finally the griffin. The combined attack left everything in front of them burning away into two separate pieces and left the griffin completely incinerated after being cut into two. "Anyone want a thigh or a leg?" Cirven joked and then had to stop himself from falling to the ground from the use of magical power he had just exerted. Their attack left only a small amount of creatures left to be dealt with by them but it didn't seem like it would be that hard at all for them to do. "So.. Do we.. Shall we wrap this up?" He spoke between heavy breathes before focusing and returning somewhat to normal. He was fighting to keep his body from crashing to the ground from all the damage he had taken and energy he had exerted but they were too close to stop now.

WC(Finished):

Character Info:
    Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 7th October 2017, 9:59 am

The spell really took a lot out of her. After all, the collapsing singularity was currently her most powerful magic. And yet, she knew that there was an option to reach even more. So much more power to be obtained if she were to dive into the depths of her own shadows. But something like that requires time and conviction. While she had one of those, the other one might not have quite been present right now. Even though she had managed to completely defeat most of the foes, including those that were seemingly in the leading position, there were still more monsters running about. Fortunately, it seemed that she did not have to worry about that anymore, seeing how Hero Yamamoto quickly charged in with his straight sense of justice and desire to protect everyone around him, easily dispatching of the enemies.Good thing too, as the vixen herself, was barely able to move right about now. Not only did she unleash a powerful spell, but she took a full blow from it as well. Despite it being her own magic, she had very little control over this one. She was right below the sphere when it ‘detonated’ and pretty much received the full force of it. Though there was not much in terms of visual clues about this, it might have clear to the brighter mind that something wasn’t quite right when the female just stood there for several moments, her head hanging low.

Even the grip on her weapon grew weak, as the hilt slowly slipped from her hand, the gleaming steel burying itself into the dried ground. The only comfort to her seemed to be the rain that quickly started falling onto them, perhaps caused by her very attack which tore the clouds apart and forced the water out of them. It was strangely pleasant. But could she really afford to just stand there like that? One look was enough to see, that the battle was still not over despite all they already did. The army of monsters… there was a reason they called it that, why the magical council sent in for so many mages across the continent. An army implied an extremely large amount of hostile forces incoming. And even the most powerful of spells could take care of only so many of those foes. And after those were defeated, more would take their place soon enough. It forced a sigh out of the vixen as she tried to turn around and move forward. Her body would barely listen to her. So now she had a question presented to herself. What exactly should she do? Ardere was clearly surrounded by the enemies, but from this distance, it also seemed that he was doing just fine. At least for the most part. His abilities were truly impressive. No, abilities of everyone here were like that. It almost made Noheme feel completely inferior and useless despite her show earlier.

”Truly… you all are making me feel like I don’t even have to be here. Perhaps I should have stayed out of the way after all.”

But it seemed that they were all pretty much out of magical power. Or at least Ardere and Cirven, who had to once again summon forth their magic in order to defeat another foe that seemed to arrive a little bit late to the party. But with that, it seemed to her that everything was finished. But was it really? She couldn't even properly move around to take a look if the forces they were dealing with were properly disposed of by Hero Yamamoto. She could only hope that nothing else would appear behind her and squish her like a bug without effort.

Word Count: 3,024 / 4,000

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 10th October 2017, 9:32 am

THREAD INFORMATION

Current MP: 60%
    Word Count: 618
    Total Word Count: 4,354
    Comments, Concerns, Etc.: Put 40% of MP into signature spell and let it loose. GG fam. WC requirement is officially cleared!

Yeesh, it was easier fighting a horde of ravenous werewolves than this. Honestly. One of the griffins were still alive after all of that ass-kicking the group of mages did. In fact, Hero managed to take out the remaining monsters before the big baddies were down for the count. And there were a LOT of them. That was not an exaggeration. The Paragons of Power (plus one) were clearly not a group to be messed with. The entire area was charred black, covered in craters, and the carcasses of their enemies were strewn about everywhere. Fortunately, the remaining beast was lying on the ground mostly unable to move. Ardere wanted one last attack to wipe it off the map and that was a good idea to be frank. Then again... both him and Cirven looked pretty tired. It seemed the drawbacks of being slayers started to appear. Hero however was still raring to go; he hardly even used any ethernano in this fight. Knowing that though made him feel like he did not do enough so what did he want to do? One attack to wipe away all the bodies, clear the smog, and empty the skies.

"Sounds good to me, Ardere-dono!"

The giant began to bring in an abundance of ethernano to his body. It began to glow bright gold, so bright eventually that it may have been blinding to the others. Certainly, this was his signature technique but... this time he put raw magic into it. The built-up energy moved from the entirety of his body to his right arm. By the time he finished doing this, the two slayers already fired off their spells but this was the perfect moment to fire off his own. After all, it was going to make theirs stronger and at the same time neutralize the after effects. He drew into a dashing position and then darted forward, ahead of the others and then flung his right arm straight ahead. The blast was devastating. It was almost as though everything fell silent for the time it was sent off. For a moment, Hero forgot what he was doing. Forgot where he was. Forgot who he was. But then it all came rushing back, like he died and was revived immediately afterward. Such a large cost in ethernano in such a short time must have caused recoil of the same amount of force.

Of course the man had plenty of energy left, but he staggered to the left side for a moment and caught himself before he could fall. Then he turned to face the others and gave a thumbs up. He did not really know what the others were saying but they were probably saying what he was thinking, in their own way. But regardless... he walked over to the woman who joined them for this task and looked her over for a moment.

"You seem... familiar somehow. Not sure why. But! Thank you for coming to our aid. We likely could not have gotten through this as well as we did without you. I know it may not seem that way right now but it's true! What is your name, by the way? I didn't catch it before."

Titan wanted to both remember her and her name for the future, whatever it held in store. After taking a quick breath, the man then spoke to the other mages who looked like they were half dead from spending too much magic.

"Ardere! Cirven! We're finally done. Don't die on me yet! Need me to carry you all home? HA-HA-HA-HA!"

Hero laughed heartily despite the crazy fight they just endured. This, after all, was the kind of man he had become.

©️ Coding done by Hero Yamamoto

Ardere Kasai
    Ardere Kasai

The Fire King

The Fire King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ardere Kasai 11th October 2017, 5:24 pm

Leader of the whole pack
    Beat me black and blue

As the combined blast of Ardere and Cirven's attack shattered the earth below, the ground began to shake and quake severely. The Griffin was undoubtedly turned into what could be compared to fried chicken. The beast never stood a chance. Unfortunately for the fire mage, the attack he used was perhaps his strongest in terms of raw power, and took quite a toll on him. Not only was his force deactivated, his arm was utterly obliterated. Stumbling back, flames spewed out from his body across the ground. He quickly utilized his pyrokinesis to seal his own wound, but found himself panting and unable to use magic any further than a passive ability. He had only used this spell once before, and it would require some serious healing magic to recover from it. Taking in a deep breath, only a smile could cross his pale lips. Sweat dripping down onto the ground, the samurai knelt down to rest. Thanks guys. Seems like we took them all out. Holding Clarent in the one hand he had left, his armor and garb were torn to shreds. It appeared that he would need help from a tailor and a blacksmith after this. Struggling to stand, he used his blade as a cane to prop himself up. Blood trickling down his cheek, his brown lengthy hair fluttered slightly as a breeze rolled through. The rain continued to drop, but there was no lightning anymore. Soaked and battered, Ardere stumbled over to his companions as the rain began to slow. They had prevented the destruction of the world around them, but this would not be the last of close calls for them. Hopefully we all can meet up again. I'm sure the world will be in need of us again, it always is. His blade digging into the ground, the Fire King called upon his ship known as the Black Sun. Taking another deep breath, the air was still filled with the stench of rain and monster blood. Twisting his lips, the slayer twirled his blade before sliding it back into the sheath it would reside in. Hobbling over to the rope hanging from the side of the wooden ship, he grabbed onto it. Anyone need a ride? Smiling a bit, the guild master leaned against the craft, waiting for his companions. They had been beaten and battered for long enough, they would now finally have the time to rest properly. The dark haired mage could sleep for a week if he did not have duties as a guild master. How comforting it would be to just enter a small coma for a bit. Sadly he could not do so, not anymore. The roaring of the ship's engines, Ardere sighed contently. Their work was done for now.
    @Peeps WC: 4,012/4,000

God Force:

Legacy Form:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 3:10 pm