Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private

Post by NPC 16th August 2017, 7:37 am

The member 'Samira Nassar' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private - Page 2 UtKyMUJ Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private - Page 2 MPfmPli
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private

Post by ○Kaori 16th August 2017, 1:19 pm

Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private - Page 2 Ukar8e11

Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private - Page 2 Nviajx11

Kaori had kept a look out while Samira made her way to the portal. She felt her fingers getting ready to fire at the first target every time Samira began to get jumpy, or at least when she looked like she was. The ordeal was only difficult because Kaori wasn't having to watch her own back, but rather watching someone else's. The spirit Samira was using was making itself just as useful as the last ones. Kaori had an appreciation for someone with versatile magic like Samira. Being only good for one function was useful at times, but those were very specific moments of glory.

As she saw Samira enter the portal, Kaori relaxed her arrow and slid it back into its quiver. She put the bow up and took a couple steps back. A quick leap and Kaori vanished from mid air, reappearing crouched on top a support beam that was above the predators. She crept along the beam until she got near a pillar where she jumped to it, catching the edge with her bare hands and shimmying her way around it. An old shelf that was mostly rotted was below Kaori and she allowed herself to land on it while using her telkinesis to keep it from falling apart immediately. Slowly, Kaori let the pieces of the shelf fall to the floor; so slow in fact, that they made an almost negligable sound when they tapped the stone ground below. Staying behind various furnishings in the room, Kaori made her way to the other side before leaping into a roll and landing at the opposing side of the portal.

Going down the stairs that lead further into the ruins, Kaori heard the sounds of combat. A small group was fighting something, and judging by the tapping sound it made when it moved, it was another bug. 'Get low.' Kaori said in Samira's mind, as well as that of Janus's if he were still with them. When they arrived, Kaori had spotted seven individuals in ninja clothing fighting off a large scorpion. From past experiences, Kaori was extremely cautious of other clans when meeting them at random. Judging from the red band tied to one of their wrists, it was Saia's clan... "Don't help them." Kaori whispered while sinking back further into the shadow of the hallway. "When they're done, I'm gonna go down there. Stay here and only move if it's safe. If I die... run." Afterwards, Kaori would put her hand to her mask and begin removing it. A magic circle formed around her feet and moved up over her head. When it was done, Kaori had completely changed form. She now wore the same clothes as the ninja below, fighting the scorpions. Her skin was extremely pale, and her eyes were snowy. The biggest change however, was that she was now a six foot tall man instead of a woman.

Kaori put the mask in Samira's hands, set the borrowed weapon down, and stood up to begin walking forward before leaning against one of the pillars while the others fought the scorpions. It wasn't long before the smaller, and larger one were dead and Kaori was approaching them in her masculine form. "My apologies for tardiness. The crow flew south into a storm where the dragon consumed it." Kaori said, her voice matching her manly appearance. The on with a red band around her wrist turned to Kaori and said "Destiny would write the dragon flew its storm into the crow, if only for a meal." the woman replied, the two of them seeming to talk in a sort of coded language.
    "Then the dragon was the one mislead."
    "So it is written. Tell me your name."
    "Saijiro. I'm but a hatchling in the nest, without wings to fly."
    "Why were you sent?"
    "As a beast of burden, to carry all what you wish me to bear."
    "Where's your sword?"
    "I lost it, I'm afraid. I ran into a trap on the way that separated me from it."
    "I see... Have you noticed anything else on your way here?"
    "I passed a girl with white clothes and a cat mask. Lacking a weapon, I avoided her attention at all costs."
    "The Lareci girl... the captain said she'd-"

The conversation was cut short when Kaori had appeared behind the group leader in the same male form, with a cutlass already halfway through her neck. A quick spin and the head came clean off, and Kaori had already disappeared again. "Shit, she's here! Someone warn the captain, we'll-" the one speaking had taken an arrow to the inside of their mouth that protruded from the back of their spine, fragments of the vertebrea sticking out of the wound with sinovial fluid oozing out. One of the group had tried to run for the hallway on the other end, but was stopped by an arrow in his knee. Before the scream of pain could come out, another arrow went in his back and out his sternum; causing the screams to be silent. A shot to the head immediately after, seemingly from nowhere, had ended his sufferring. The remaining four were back to back with weapons drawn, looking for Kaori.

Three balls dropped from the ceiling where Kaori had been the whole time. The balls all began emitting lots of smoke, covering the area in it and concealing the four targets. Using her historical clairvoyance, Kaori had used their past to determine their futures. The sounds splatters was heard just before that of bodies hitting the floor. One person had ran out of the fog, and towards Samira with absolute fear on his face. Samira would see a bright white chain erupt from his chest and keep flying towards her, seeming to slow down in front her eyes enough for her to see the barbed tip. The chain would then reverse direction and pull the man back into the smoke while screaming for Samira to save him. The scream was cut short suddenly. The smoke had subsided to reveal the chain was gone, the man's head was cut vertically in half, and the other three were killed almost as gruesomely. Kaori held her hand up, letting the mask fly into it before putting it on. Once the mask was on, the magic circle reappeared and put her back in her original form. "It's safe now." Kaori said calmly from the middle of a massive, and still growing pool of blood. Her tone didn't contain the slightest bit of concern for their lives, no remorse, and no signs of a moral decision having been made. It was as though Kaori was heartless, and able to take anyone's life without caring; because she really was.

Monster Rolls:
    S
    Spell Used:
    Dice Roll:

Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private - Page 2 J6q08l11

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Word Count: 535
    Mana: 75%

Cooldown:
    Clone - 4
    Replacement - 1
    Passionate Burden - 1
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Summoner of Divinities
    Position : Goddess of Humility
    Faction : Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 485
    Experience : 10,188,889

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Avatar Summoning
    Second Skill: Celestial Avatar
    Third Skill: Avatar Aspect

Post by Samira Nassar 17th August 2017, 12:40 pm

Down the stairs and further into the ruins they went with the sounds of combat echoing through the halls. The deeper they went, the more anxious Samira began to feel but she said nothing and forced herself to press on. She got low when instructed to do so with Janus cautiously following the action. The two remained in the hallway as Kaori entered the room, but Samira could not stop herself from getting closer and taking a peek as Kaori approached them in disguise and started to talk in some code with the small group of people. Based on their attire perhaps they were some form of ninja or at the very least they were not the typical bandit or treasure hunter. It also sounded like they knew of Kaori. That was when the slaughter started with the screams of the unknown group echoing throughout the ruins. It was somewhat amazing how all the chaos did not attract the monsters they had previously skipped. Samira looked behind her just in case but saw nothing. Upon turning back to view the battle a white chain was coming in her direction and slowed before hitting her. The chain pulled back, taking the man it had impaled with it as he screamed for her to save him.

The battle ended, leaving an awkward silence after having been subjected to the cries of Kaori's victims. The sight was bloody and gruesome, and Samira was grateful for not having a weak stomach or else its contents would be all over the floor. The mask she was entrusted to hold returned to its owner and as she heard the words of it being safe she became somewhat amused. With the mess the masked woman had created she very much doubted they were the ones ever in danger. Still, Samira did not approve of the reckless course of action. Kaori did not even think twice before turning them all into corpses and as a member of a legal guild it was somewhat concerning. The summoner was no saint herself and had no criticism towards killing if the situation demanded it, just as the previous encounter with the desert ship crew had. However, this did not seem like one of those scenarios. Other methods could have been used to avoid the group entirely and Samira was an individual who acted upon the actions of others. They had not yet harmed her and so she saw no reason to go as far as the other woman did. The only way she could possibly agree on their deaths was if she knew how they related to Kaori and the history of it. "Were they really people deserving of such fates? I think you were even more merciful with the pirate crew."

In the middle of ruins was likely no place to argue, especially given she was the weaker of the two and did not want to be stuck alone if she were to anger Kaori. She said no more on the matter out of self preservation although her concerns and curiosity lingered. Maybe after the mission was over she would ask more, but there was the expectation of the other being as vague as she was since the start. Samira made her way through the room, walking around the corpses and the growing pool of blood. The smell of it was going to attract more monsters at that rate even if the sounds of battle did not. Janus followed along as he mumbled about the mess that was lying around. While he did share some of the concerns of Samira where morals were concerned, he knew it was likely the ninja would have been enemies and if not taken out at that moment then the probability of them being a problem later skyrocketed. He held no negative judgement against Kaori.

The exploration was uneventful aside from the summoner taking the time to look at some hieroglyphs that had been engraved into the walls. A large creature was represented in many of them and it reminded her of creatures usually found in myths and legends. How old were those ruins? A loud roar then thundered through the ruined halls as if the creature knew someone was pondering over its existence. A massively sized scorpion stood in the way and served as a distraction before reaching the source of the roar, however. "Allow me to assist as a diversion. I do not like the sounds of what is up ahead. You will need your strength." He glanced over to Kaori before adding, "Both of you."

With that said he left the two women and approached the car-sized bug with a wave. "Excuse me, could you help an old spirit for a moment? I seem to have lost my way." The scorpion replied in an angry and threatening screech as it readied its pincers and stingers for attack. "Oh my, you are unfriendly, aren't you?" Janus turned and made a run for it towards one of the room's walls. Another portal was created, deactivating the ones that had been used before, and as he went through it so did the oversized scorpion. From there the portal master returned to the celestial realm and as such the created portal disappeared entirely. The scorpion would not be coming back the same way it left.

Further down the corpses of two giant snake-like creatures were on the ground, spilling large amounts of blood. Both had been completely torn into pieces by whatever it was they angered. "We may be reaching the lair of the guardian of these ruins, assuming it has one." Samira lightly tapped one of the snake pieces with her boot. "If not then whatever creature lies ahead is powerful in its own right."

(Word Count: 961)

MP: 70
    Janus Cooldown - 4
    Cernunnos Cooldown - 2
    Kali Cooldown - 2

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 18th August 2017, 11:02 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th August 2017, 12:40 pm

'Normal Dice' :
    Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private - Page 2 Die_06_42164_sm
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 17th August 2017, 8:23 pm

Kaori had heard the question, and while she wanted to tell her what happened, there were some things that no one should see. Kaori turned and continued her path, saying a single line with a cold, hateful tone. "They deserve it."

Under her mask, Kaori bit her lip with a single tear trailing down the soft, porcelain skin of her cheek. In that moment, she had reinstated an oath she'd made over a decade ago. 'I'll kill them... every last one of them will die before I stay my blade. I'll kill them all and make sure no one else has to die.' she thought, keeping the words in her head while walking ahead of Samira and her spirit. She was thinking back to when she had gone from being the shame of the clan, to being its head. How she didn't have an option, and how it was her responsibility to avenge them all.

Kaori had paused when Janus spoke up, stating that he wanted to take the lead. Kaori stepped aside, gesturing to the path ahead. She had no need to be the one in front beyond protecting Samira, and never once had a problem with someone taking her spot if they thought they could. Watching from safety as the spirit took on the overgrown scorpion, Kaori had appreciation for the work Janus put in. She'd rather see it die since that guaranteed safety, but to each's own.

Samira had commented that she was suspecting they were coming close to the ruin's guardian. Kaori had remembered the hieroglyphs Samira was studying earlier and how they depicted a rather fearsome creature. The masked girl began looking around, stopping at a rat that was making its way to safety. The slits in her mask took on a violet glow that was reciprocated in the rat's eyes. She knelt down, holding her hand out and allowing the creature to get on. "In populated areas, this would be a bad idea... but without humans, there's no bacteria, fleas, or germs for me to be wary of." Kaori said, obviously speaking to Samira. She turned her mask back to the rodent. "I need you to be my eyes and ears." she said calmly, to when the rat replied with a squeak before jumping off her hand and running along the path leading ahead.

Kaori would remain still as she watched the world around the rat. She was viewing the history of the rat, exactly half of a second in the past to be exact, as it ran through the corridors. "Three human targets..." Kaori mumbled softly as the rat cleared the room ahead. "A room with a collapsed floor." she said afterwards, planning a way to get around it. "Ten human targets setting a trap... and four more fighting a-" Kaori paused, her hands beginning to tremble slightly. Kaori stood up, the glow in her masks eyes vanishing. "Target acquired." Kaori said in a grim, cold, spiteful tone. "The guardian is a chimera." she added, though, the tone of her voice wound hint that, that wasn't exactly her target.

Upon arriving to the first room, Kaori pulled a small lacrima from her tool belt and tossed it through the doorway. The individuals inside were more ninja-like folk who all had the misfortune of being distracted by the lacrima. Kaori quickly put her hand over Samira's eyes while looking away just before the flash went off that blinded all three ninja. In a brief moment, Kaori had vanished and snapped the neck of the first person. In the time after that, she'd kneed the lower jaw of the second person. The third one's vision began clearing just as Kaori's foot swept under him and a clone of herself seemed to rise from the original, planting her foot in the skull of the man and splattering his brain on the floor. The clone immediately erupted into smoke, leaving Kaori standing among the corpses. Kaori didn't wait for Samira to follow, she kept running as though she had some form of purpose.

The room with the missing floor came up quickly and Kaori didn't bother to stop. She jumped, leaving behind a clone of herself that waited for Samira while using her telekinesis on herself to levatate over the gap. Kaori landed into a roll on the other side that transitioned into her running ahead. She stopped at the entrance to the room with the ten people, all facing the door. "This is as far as you go Lareci." one of them announced. All of them were high ranking, and Kaori didn't have the advantage of surprise this time. 'Do it' a horrifyingly deep voice would say in her head. 'I don't have the mana for that...' she replied. 'Don't worry about that, I don't need much time.' it replied, causing Kaori to grit her teeth. "The mission comes first..." Kaori said calmly, causing the ninjas to get ready for the small-framed girl to attack. If Samira would've allowed Kaori's clone to help her over the gap, or used Janus or a similar spirits to clear it, she would arrive in time to see Kaori holding a pitch black key between her thumb and index finger.

"Open... Gate of Beasts! Mammoth!"

The command was associated with Kaori swinging the key and a massive, black and silver magic circle appearing behind her. From the circle flew forth a man that was easily over nine feet tall with thick fur on his back and mammoth tusks sticking out from under it. A large, crimson war hammer was in his hand as he flew forward. The hammer would normally require two hands, but for him it only called for one. He slammed the hammer on the floor, releasing a shockwave that forced all ten of the ninja into the air. "Go!" he shouted in a voice that made the ocean seem like a kiddie pool. Kaori nodded and began running, knowing she had some explaining to do when it was all done. The final room was at the end of an extremely long corridor where a large beast was buried under a pile of rubble. As Kaori approached, she saw the four ninja from earlier as they exited through a door on the other side of the chimera.

The chimera began getting up, shaking the debris off its back. It looked back to the door the ninja had left through and snarled angrily. When Samira caught up, she would see Kaori hiding with her back to a pillar as a massive blast of fire shot past, splitting off to both sides of the pillar and leaving a red spot where it hit. The beast was furious, and not exactly targeting Kaori so much as it was attacking anything it could. She would see Kaori run from behind the pillar and charge the chimera only to get smacked by its snake-like tail and go flying into a pile of debris. After several seconds, there was no sign of movement and the Chimera began sniffing out Samira's location.

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Mammoth
    Word Count: 1158
    Mana: 50%

Cooldown:
    Clone - 3
    Replacement - 0
    Passionate Burden - 0
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Demon Slayer- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Solo Artist- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 18th August 2017, 2:04 pm

Samira remained patient and watched with great interest as Kaori used some sort of spell on the rat and then shortly after seemed to be able to see what the rodent did as it went along its travels. Impressive and a skill Samira wished she had herself if only to get to experience what it was like to see the world through the eyes of other creatures. She listened closely to the low words spoken by the other and with each piece of information it only got worse. With the previous encounter with the ninja, the human targets mentioned must of been more of the same. Were they looking for the same thing Kaori was? The spitefulness of Kaori's voice led her to believe so or perhaps the masked woman was just beginning to lose her patience with the fact a chimera now stood in their way. Such a creature would not be easy to take down but then again, their guild was known for its monster hunting specialty. Losing would only bring disgrace to the name.

Once the flash lacrima had completed its function, Samira stayed behind and allowed Kaori to do her work without having to worry about her getting in the way. Just like before the once living humans were quickly made into rotting corpses without a second thought. There was no time to show concern for their fates for Kaori was showing no signs of stopping. Samira ran to follow her companion until she came to the room with the missing floor. Her feet stopped moving as she saw the massive gap, but thankfully even in her rush Kaori had left a clone of herself to aid the summoner across. With Janus back in the celestial realm Samira would of had to find a more difficult approach to get across. Once she had made it the the other side she continued her effort to catch up.

Her movement came to a stop once more as she grew closer to the next room. Kaori was standing there, surrounded by more enemies. What caught Samira offguard was what the masked woman was holding. Was that...a key? The answer came almost instantly as she heard the spoken words of Kaori. "A summoning?!" Samira was astonished by what her eyes was witnessing. She had never seen such a spirit and for it to be summoned by someone who she did not believe had that kind of power. Why had she not called upon her spirits before then? "Did you know?"

'We only know what you do when we are still in our home realm, Samira. We may take on the names and representations of the gods from the stories and myths of the mortal realm, but we are not all knowing.'

"Yes, but I have called on many of you."

'We were too weak to notice her spiritual abilities. We grow as you do and she is obviously the stronger one.'

'Foolish girl, take this as an example of how weak you are in comparison. If you were stronger even you would have noticed her spirits.'

Point taken. She would have to ask about the spirits Kaori could summon at a later time. For now, she had to stop gawking and catch up. With the large and intimidating spirit having taken care of the the ten ninja, Samira passed by and ran through the long corridor that led to the room where the chimera was located. Her green eyes watched as the chimera shot a large burst of flame towards the pillar Kaori had hidden behind, and she watched again as the masked woman got smacked into a pile of debris by its tail. The chimera paused for a moment and began to sniff the air. The creature must of caught wind of a new being in the room, particularly her own scent. Samira took shelter behind a pillar that was near her and as the creature slowly began to track her scent towards that location she moved her position to be behind a sort of stone table. Kaori did not seem to be getting up and so she would have to defend herself. While she wanted to check on the status of her companion she knew very well that it would only lead the beast to her position. The other woman was better off without Samira getting near her location, that much was certain. Now she just had to figure out how to handle the beast herself since she could not hide forever.

With the beast still looking around the pillar, Samira unhooked the golden keychain from the belt loop of her shorts and started to think of a plan. One spirit was not going to be enough but maybe a combination of two...

'Hey, don't go doing anything stupid! You're not strong enough to keep two of us up!'

"It will only be temporary," Samira whispered as the keys made small jingly sounds while she took hold of two. The chimera was quick to hear the soft noises and growled as it made its way to the new location. The summoner stood up and quickly took off to another pillar with the beast on her tail. It jumped forward to try and catch its human prey within its jaws, but the force of its landing caused the woman to trip and fall forward. With key still in hand, she sat up and slashed it through the air, opening a portal and bringing forth the spirit. “Open, gate of the Avatar, God of Fire! Agni!” With the magical words spoken, a man with two heads and body made of flame and solidified lava emerged from the portal just in time to stop the chimera's tail from reaching its target, his summoner. As he grabbed onto the tail the scaly skin upon it begun to melt at his touch until the chimera yanked it back. "I thought I told you to not do anything stupid. I can't beat this thing!" The chimera roared angrily at having been harmed and out of pure annoyance for all the beings that had dared enter its lair. The two had to switch locations within the room once more as the chimera shot out another fire attack. "Getting bested by my own element," Agni sighed as he sprang forward and leapt onto the creatures back before striking it with his fist. The creature felt more of its body begin to melt but it would take more than that to bring it down.

The spirit made a few more hits as Samira prepared the other key she had drawn. She had never attempted to have more than one spirit out before and it was going to be quite risky with her level of strength. “Open, gate of the Avatar, Goddess of Magic! Isis!” As Samira made the connection between the celestial realm and mortal realm for the second spirit she felt a great strain course through her. Not only did it take more of her magical energy than usual but she could barely even get her body to move. It was even painful. There was no possible way she could keep that up for long. "Isis...help...Agni," Samira commanded as she fell to her knees.

The spirit that appeared now was that of a woman with brightly colored feathers along her arms. She was more of a spirit for guidance but she did have some support properties. The very moment she entered the realm of mortals her bright golden aura made its way through the room, helping recover the energy her allies had lost, including Kaori. Without delaying, Isis said no words and did was was requested. Her scepter was pointed in Agni's direction and with it her special ability of increasing an ally's power was used. "All right! Now that's what I'm talking about!" With the added power he had been granted Agni hopped off from the chimera's back to land in front of it. Placing his fists together he activated an ability of his own, and a short spurt of white purified flames were released from his body covering every direction around him. The attack was not long enough to reach Isis, Samira, or Kaori if she was still in the debris pile, but for the chimera directly in front of him the attack made direct impact. The creature yowled in pain of the attack and it could feel small amounts of the purified flame lingering within. Weakened the creature was, but not out of the fight just yet.

(Word Count: 1424)

MP: 48
    Janus Cooldown - 3
    Cernunnos Cooldown - 1
    Kali Cooldown - 1

_____________________________________________________________________________________

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 18th August 2017, 9:35 pm

Kaori felt weightless as she stared into the void around her, the ground beneath her glowing but providing no light to the world beyond. She took a step forward, noting how the light changed form to provide support for her foot. She retracted her step, looking down out of surprise and watching the light fade away. Taking another step, Kaori realized that the area was mostly safe to traverse due to it being a dreamscape. She continued walking cautiously, looking for some form of landmark or something she could use to find out where she was. A small light in the distance marked her destination as it was the only source of guidance she could find in the desolate place. As she got closer to it, a screen of sorts came into view. As she got closer still, she was able to make out images moving that turned into two beings Kaori had never seen. Judging from the area they were in, it was the ruins. "Sami's spirits...?" Kaori had guessed, already assigning the woman a nickname; though, that would be her secret. As she watched the fight, she remembered why she was in such a rush. "Alright, I get it." she said calmly, knowing her state was the result of her spirit's doing.

The Chimera would get ready to unleash a white flame from all three of its mouths, but be taken by surprise when a sandstone block shot out from the pile of debris and smashed open on its goat head. The pile of debris Kaori was in began to take on a pure, white glow that radiated a desire to protect. Kaori's mask was cracked on the side, and the crack was getting bigger by the second. Suddenly, it broke through to the other side causing her mask to completely fall off. What remained, rather than a grim, and deadly looking warrior with battle scars to tell a million stories; was a girl with seemingly flawless skin. Kaori's hazel eyes were wide, and contained no hatred for the best before her. Her lips were a gently shade of pink, and it was obvious that she wore no make up. Kaori spoke in her native tongue, her words coming across as firm and commanding, but the tone soft spoken. "Sekai o tōketsu suru..."

Suddenly the room began growing colder and colder until ice began forming over the debris hovering above her head. The fact that her mask was gone meant that everyone had to die. The chimera shook its head while snorting, shooting dust out of its nose. The lion mouth let out a roar and the snake tail moved in to strike at her. Meanwhile, the room continued getting colder at the command of her Imbue spell. As the snake head got closer, one of the now frozen debris peaches shot out, slamming into its mouth and lodging itself in its throat. Her eyes switch to being determined, and her mouth switched to a stern form. "Owari desu." she said just before each piece of the debris began firing at the three remaining heads, exploding on impact. Still not done with the attack, the chimera released a blast of white hot flames from its mouth. Kaori held out her hand with a magic circle appearing in front her. The circle was blue and shimmered like a sapphire in the light with holy properties. As the flames hit it, the room filled with steam from the colliding temperatures. When the flame was over, Kaori was no longer standing behind the magic circle. Where Kaori once was, a red haired woman with two shotguns, the same ones Samira used earlier in fact, stood aiming at the beast. The Chimera was confused and didn't expect the switch. Before it could react, the woman fired the shotguns six times, firing six chains with barbed tips at the beast that slammed into its head.

"Tengoku no sutā..." the words came from behind the chimera, and a powerful wind was moving around the room and causing the steam in a circle, making it rise further. Out of the steam, Kaori shot high above the chimera. In her right hand was a massive shuriken that was easily bigger than she was and spinning rapidly. The room instantly became hot, hotter than the desert, hotter than the heat wave the chimera released, and the shuriken erupted into white flames. Kaori shouted "...sekai o moyasu!" while throwing the shuriken. The holy flames swept across and melted straight through the lion's head in the middle while incinerating the goat and lamb heads on the side. Kaori had landed in front the chimera's corpse rolling and stopping in a kneeling position, the front of her hair flopping over her eyes. The snake's head finally coughed up the ice brick and came after Kaori, only to have its head blown wide open by the red head. "Hey Cap... you missed one." the woman said with a smirk and snarky tone. Kaori got up, brushing her hair back. "Well I didn't want you getting lazy on me." she replied with the same snark in her tone. "One last group..." Scarlet said, gesturing to the door on the other side. Kaori looked at the door and began approaching it as scarlet erupted into white particles, showing herself to be another spirit if it weren't already obvious.

On the other side of the door was the leader of the ninja group. A man with a massive wound on his exposed torso, and a glare filled with hate as he looked at Kaori. Kaori approached while a cutlass began materializing in her left hand, stopping ten or twenty yards away from him. If Samira was behind her, Kaori would address her. "Go after those other three if you can. They're all below my skill level, and lack magic. But they will kill you if you give them the chance... Stay at the door if you'd rather be safe, I won't judge either way. But him... he's mine." Kaori's tone was serious as she established their leader was her prey. He was one of the enemies who'd come to the clan's castle; and one who cut the arm off one of the members. Kaori's killing him wasn't out of spite, but rather, as a punishment to him and a message for his leader. If Samira went after them, she'd be faced with two opponents that were truly below Kaori's level, but not by much. The third would be escaping on a flying creature that resembled a small, less threatening looking dragon. If she stayed at the doorway, she'd feel the tension in the room rising as the two got ready to fight.

Spells Used:

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Scarlet
    Word Count: 1158
    Mana: 25%

Cooldown:
    Clone - 2
    Heavenly Star - 3
    Scarlet - 5
    Wall of Passion - 0
    Passionate Strike - 0
    Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 19th August 2017, 7:12 pm

Agni retreated from his position once Kaori had joined the battle against the chimera. With all the chaos she and the red haired gun wielding spirit were causing it was difficult to find an opening without him getting caught up in the middle. He went towards his weakened summoner to protect her from the debris that had begun to fall from the ceiling and walls of the ruined room due to all the fighting and magical attacks. With her part in the fight over and with Agni being the more offensive of the two, Isis took her leave of the battlefield so that Samira would no longer be drained or weakened by having control of two spirits. "Hey, are you sure she's even human?" The fire spirit questioned Samira as he took note of the fight and the constant change of temperature within the room. The summoner had no answer to the question as she stood fully once more. During battle Kaori did not seem to be human at all and lacked any sort of compassion for her foes, but she recalled the sleeping Kaori from before and how kind and patient she had been towards her throughout the journey. There was humanity in there if only for her allies.

The chimera was defeated and all that remained was the small group of four ninja. Three had made a run for it while the leader remained to face the now unmasked assassin. Samira heard the words given to her as she approached her fellow guild member, but she was hesitant to leave. Another death tally for what Samira could only assume by that point was a personal vendetta. Was it really okay to allow her to do such a thing? If it was an act of revenge it was possible Kaori would fall further from the side of humanity. Then again, it was not any of her business nor her right to interfere when she knew nothing. "If that is what you wish," Samira replied quietly and with no enthusiasm for her decision to leave the two to fight for whatever outcome may come to pass. With the mask broken, Samira could now clearly see the eyes of the other woman and with eyes like that there would be no convincing her to not act on her desire to eliminate the man that stood in her way. Samira left Kaori to handle things with the leader as she and Agni began their pursuit of the three that were making their escape.

Spirit and summoner caught up relatively quickly as one was taking off on some sort of reptilian creature that resembled a small dragon. That particular enemy was allowed to take off as the other two stalled for time by attacking the duo with their blades. Samira fell backwards to dodge the one that went after her and the blade that struck Agni's body melted slightly upon impact and became a useless misshapen piece of metal. "Just so you know," the spirit began to say as he grabbed onto the foe that had attacked him. "That kind of hurts!" A punch with his molten fist was the present he gave back to the ninja, who sailed backwards but tumbled into a roll as he landed. Definitely not a novice. Samira avoided a downward attack by rolling to the side and then quickly getting back onto her feet as she begun to run from the opponent. Agni took on a few more hits from his opponent and dished a few more out himself before turning into nothing more than a collection of orange particles that disappeared into the air. He had reached his limits.

A new key was taken from her keychain and as she ran she slashed it through the air and said the magic words, "Open, gate of the Avatar, Goddess of Venom! Serqet!" The portal appeared but it looked as if nothing emerged from it. Soon Samira was blocked by a ninja both to the front and back of her and it seemed as if her time of running was over. That is, until a large amount of blood began to poor out of the abdomen of one of the ninja. A sickly sound of something slowly being removed from the wound could be heard and then the man fell over to likely bleed to death seeing as he would not be getting any medical aid. The one that remained stared on in bewilderment and began to back away. The confusion of what had attacked his companion was brought to an end as the spirit behind the attack appeared, her invisibility ability having dissipated and the tip of her metal tail covered with blood and gore. She gave her tail a swift flick to remove it and with a wide grin she pointed at him and laughed. "Ha! Gotcha!"

The enemy was not amused and went in for an attack that was parried with the spirit's tail. The large and pointed tip then went around and sunk into the man's back. It did not make the kind of fatal wound as the other but rather released a deadly poison into the bloodstream. The man fell to the ground as the poison began to take effect but he was still very capable of getting around as long as he ignored the pain. His grip on his weapon tightened and the thought of making a quick stab through Samira crossed his mind. Take out the summoner and the disappears. Serqet did not give him the chance. Her pointed tail stabbed his hand and remained as she looked down at him cheerfully. "Nu uh uh, you just sit tight right here. You're only alive right now because my summoner doesn't see the point in killing you."

What the spirit had said was true enough. She personally had nothing against them nor did she have any anger for them. One died due to necessity and the other would die slowly and painfully if he did not leave at that moment and use his chances to find aid. "I suggest you leave while you can. If the poison does not kill you, you know who will," Samira told the man coolly, indicating that if Kaori survived her battle with the leader then she would go after him next. With the warning given, Samira  turned to make her way back to where she had left her companion, hoping that things were not turning out for the worst.

Serqet Duration - 4
    Agni Cooldown - 4
    Janus Cooldown - 2

(Word Count: 1083)

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 19th August 2017, 9:59 pm

The man watched as the other girl went after his subordinates. He knew not to chase her as Kaori wouldn't allow him to take up an additional opponent, she'd kill him before he could get close. "You oppose an army with little more than a blade." he said calmly. Conversation between enemies was commonplace before a duel, and any warrior with honor would at least acknowledge their foe if they were strong. "I oppose a man with many tools at his disposal." Kaori replied, insulting her opponent with a cold tone. "I see. May the gods greet you kindly Lareci." he replied, taking a fighting stance. "Only when I'm ready to kill them, too." Kaori replied while getting ready to begin. The two vanished from their positions and a set of sparks erupted from where their blades clashed.

The sound of steel clanging against steel echoed through the room. Where the man excelled in strength and skill, Kaori excelled in speed and agility. He knew where to block before Kaori could hit, and Kaori knew where to attack to keep him in a defensive stance. Once Kaori had made contact with his blade enough times, she had decided it was time to fight with everything she had. As their blades clashed, the man forced Kaori back. Rather than fight it, she let herself go flying and began performing a backflip while glowing white. She vanished and reappeared as ten versions of herself. As nine of them began getting close, the man began to form a ring of water around his feet using what was left in several urns in the room. As the nine clones got close, the water turned to spikes that impaled all of them. The original Kaori was some distance away and shot an arrow at him, letting the man turn into his water form to avoid the arrow. However, he felt a surge of panic at Kaori's lack of surprise. From the puffs of smoke that the nine Kaori clones turned into came six crystals with varioud buttons, the yellow one on each pushed down. Six electric explosions went off, and the leader had taken the full blast of all of them and was thrown into the air.

A small piece of his body in the form of water had gotten close to Kaori and turned into another version of himself. As the sword began forming, Kaori had brought hers up and parried it while gritting her teeth. The original reformed in the air and landed gracefully on the ground. Kaori vanished from position, reappearing a good distance away while holding a silver key. "Open, Gate of the Undead! Jed!" she shouted while opening a black and silver gate. A man stepped out with rotting flesh, and seemingly no ability to die. The swords he held were both made of bone, and looked as grim as he did. "'Bout time, felt like I was gonna die waitin'." he said as he blocked the water clone's sword. Kaori herself felt like slamming her hand into her forehead at the joke, but refrained from it.

The leader had grimaced at the fact that Kaori had improved, even learned more magic since their last meeting. He knew he'd have to survive and report his findings, but with the introduction of a new factor, he wasn't sure if he would. Kaori vanished and reappeared closer to the original enemy, charging her weapon with a power so vile that no mage could resist it. Kaori vanished again and reappeared behind her target, vanishing again and a third time to cut his thigh. It was only a small cut, not even causing the man to stagger; but he immediately felt his control over magic weaken.

Samira would walk in as he turned and kneed Kaori in the stomach, sending her flying to the ceiling where he appeared and hit her in the back with his fist, sending her back down. A blood stain began showing on Kaori's back and expanding, and the zombie pirate she'd summoned didn't even bother to look back. The man began running towards the summon, trying to sandwich it between himself and his clone but was shocked when Jed moved aside and let the clone attack its original. Having no choice, he dismissed his clone to avoid having a second enemy to fight. Just as he vanished and reappeared behind Jed with his sword fully extending out the spirit's other side, white mist began rising in the room and Kaori began getting back up. She inhaled and exhaled the same type of white mist, the blood stain on her back reversing and healing. Kaori's eyes began to glow pure white, and a white katana appeared in her right hand. "Well, my part's done." Jed said with a smile before erupting into black and silver particles.

The man began running towards Kaori, knowing this attack all too well. Kaori moved the katana and held it infront her with both hands, just like in kendo. She closed her eyes and let the white energy build up. Samira would feel something different surging through the room that was more powerful than any emotion Kaori displayed before... As more energy rose from the floor and began pooling around Kaori, Samira would feel the room filling with hope, love, and passion like none other. It was Kaori's ultimate weapon, and the reason she was sometimes called the Goddess of Passion. "Tengoku..." Kaori said, causing the white energy to multiply further and make the blade in her hand longer. There was no despair in her sword, no fear of dying, no hatred for the enemy, and no regret for what she was about to do. Her sword reflected her love for her friends, hope for a better future with no pain, and the passion she felt for her people despite all they'd done to her. "...no kogeki..." she said and the white energy sparked with white lightning, the world seeming to slow down. Kaori switched her stance to prepare for her attack. A white combat robe seemed to form around her from the energy, and the air became dense as she focused on her target that was now thirty meters away and closing in. Kaori opened her eyes and shouted the final word of her attack, magic circles forming all along the sword. "KAMINARI!" she shouted before vanishing, leaving a bright white trail of light where her sword had swung and much to her surprise, she was stopped by the man's sword.

The man was obviously under strain, unable to force the girl back, and finding himself slowly being moved. Kaori let her right hand go, materializing a second katana in it while saying "Shirofune" after which she spun, letting her second blade literally phase through his and cut him across the chest. The man staggered back, falling to his knees and looked at Kaori. As the light in the air continued closing in on her, her clothing had changed to that of a woman wearing a white mask with matching robes, the sword reflecting Kaori's purest emotions; the power of her heart. She raised the sword over his head, the man unable to move, and she brought it down to cut him from skull to groin and cauterizing the two halves shut to shed no blood. Kaori staggered before beginning to collapse in light of her victory, the power of her Unleashed form being the only thing keeping her conscious. "Captain!" an extremely high pitched, soft, and loving voice shouted as a girl appeared from a celestial gate, catching Kaori over her shoulder. The girl didn't look at all like a combative sort. From her large, blue, soft eyes to the lack of ferocity or attitude in her voice; she was definitely a lover. "C-Captain, are you alright!? I- I brought you a new mask." she said with a concerned tone while holding the item out.

Kaori weakly took the mask, her hands shaking from the immense strain she'd put on her body. "It's... purple..." Kaori said, breathing heavily between words. "I-I'm sorry captain." the girl said, her eyes beginning to water. Kaori's least favorite color was purple, and Charlotte knew that. Kaori began to put the mask on, her hands shaking so much that she had to use her telekinesis to get it on. "Tha-ank you... Char..." her words fadded as she lost consciousness. There were many ways that magic could backfire on someone, and while sometimes it did explode, other times the magic drained her energy immensely. Charlotte had gently set Kaori on the ground and moved over to where the dragon had taken off at. It was an outdoors area, large enough for the ship they'd arrived on to fit in and leave safely. Charlotte had held her hand out and formed a magic circle on the ground that rose up while slowly turning. As though she used the same portal magic as Janus, Charlotte had transported the entire ship to the area for a quick safe spot. She moved back to Samira and said "H-hell-o-oh. I'm Charlotte... c-could I trouble you t-to help me move the capt-ain?" with a hesitant, and sweet sounding voice that'd give even the most hypoglycemic person diabetes. Charlotte continuously avoided Samira's eyes and kept staring at the ground while addressing her.

Once on board the ship, Charlotte would have Kaori placed in a room with a bed and a chair on the other side of the room. She would place Kaori's head over her thighs and watch as the ninja instinctively began holding one of them while curling her body up slightly. Her cheeks immediately turned crimson, but she forced herself to maintain composure. Charlotte would reach into Kaori's right sleeve and pull out a golden key. "O-Open, G-Gate of the Sea Shanty. Ah-Aquarius." she would say calmly causing the key to glow bright gold and a matching magic circle appearing on the floor. A man came out of the circle with a fist made of iron, bandages on his torso, fiery hair, a cloak, and eyes that reflected the ocean's surface. He looked at Kaori and let out a sigh "Damnit... at least she's still got skin this time." he said with an exasperated tone. His reaction would imply that it was common for Kaori to return in this condition, or worse. If Samira remembered, Kaori mentioned that Gisen always had someone accompany her to missions... this would've been the reason why. Charlotte pointed to Samira wherever she was in the room and began scratching his head. "Name's Iron Fist... uh... Aquarius, whichever you prefer. I guess you got some questions, huh? I can answer some, but others are ones only the Captain can answer." he'd say calmly before taking a seat next to Kaori on the bed and awaiting any queries.

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Jed
    Charlotte
    Iron Fist

Word Count: 1,784
    Mana: 0%

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 20th August 2017, 8:08 am

The battle was still ongoing as Samira and her spirit returned to where she had left Kaori. Serqet looked on excitedly and it took her summoner's commanding tone to keep her away from joining the fight. As the fight went on Samira took notice of the emotions surging throughout the room from Kaori's power, only more powerful that time around. She had likely reached the highest pinnacle of her power and the indication was enough for the god avatar summoner to expect that the end to the battle was approaching. "Ooo, ouch," Serqet cringed as the leader had been cut in half with such a power to make it look as simple as cutting butter. Samira sighed at first as she thought the technique to be a little overkill but at the very least there were no large amounts of blood leaking from the body. Her green eyes widened with concern as Kaori began to collapse once again from using too much of her power, but as she started to make her way over to her companion another girl appeared from an opened celestial gate. She came to a pause and watched the rather sweet interaction between the two.

Once Kaori's timid and kind spirit asked for aid in moving Kaori Serqet was quick to volunteer instead. "I'll help! Nothing else to do around here when everything is either dead or running away." The scorpion-tailed spirit then turned to Samira. "She also makes Janus look really bad. I can't wait to tell him!" Samira did not bother giving the comment a response. Making fun of her own spirits was not a wise course of action, especially when they had all been valuable that day. "Save the comments for later, Serqet, and assist Charlotte, please." Samira ignored the following comment about her being no fun and, as Serqet and Charlotte moved Kaori's unconscious to the ship, she turned and stared back at the ruins. So much death and fighting for very little of a reward. She took note of some bones scattered around, possibly where some unfortunate treasure hunters or bandits had met their end. At least they had made it out alive.

She made her way onto the ship and when asked by some of the crew if they should take their leave Samira had to decline the suggestion. Were they done with the ruins? Had Kaori been satisfied with the item she was looking for not being there? Or did they completely miss it during all the chaos ? She had no way of knowing at that point due to having been kept in the dark about it the entire time. For the moment the plan would be to wait and see if Kaori woke up to give answers. As she entered the room the spirits had taken the unconscious woman she noticed one extra being she had not seen before. Another spirit? With his introduction made Samira was taken by surprise. Not only was Kaori capable of spirit summoning she also had a Zodiac key in her possession.

"Whoa, you're the Aquarius?!" Serqet questioned excitedly as if she were talking to a celebrity. Well, as far as spirits were concerned the members of the zodiac keys may as well have been due to their power and rarity. If she were allowed to do so she would of gotten closer to get a better look at him, but with the glare from Samira aimed her way she remained by the doorway with a sullen look upon her face.

Samira closed the door so none of the bandit crew aboard the ship could listen in. If Aquarius was going to offer some answers then she may as well take advantage of it. "I have already concluded that Kaori is a celestial spirit summoner, although I do not know why she did not mention it before," Samira said with her voice monotone as she crossed her arms beneath her chest. "What can you tell me about the object she was looking for in these ruins? Surely she did not keep that a secret from all of you as well. I do not even know if we are done here, and it is starting to become troublesome at having been left in the dark when I am being attacked by enemies concerning, what I can only guess by everything that has happened, a personal vendetta." There was no anger in her voice nor any signs of frustration. If it had been kept a secret for so long there was a good reason for it, but that did not mean she would not ask again. "There is also the mask. Why she hides her face and what the Lareci Law is for removing it." Samira had remembered having the opportunity to do remove it before, but played it safe at the request of Kali.

(Word Count: 811)

Serqet Duration - 3
    Agni Cooldown - 3
    Janus Cooldown - 1

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 20th August 2017, 5:37 pm

Aquarius looked at Samira's spirit with a rather blank stare. He wasn't accustome to people knowing him, and he didn't venture out beyond the celestial docks much, so he didn't know his own fame. Samira had begun speaking, stating that she had come to the conclusion that Kaori was like her, a celestial spirit mage. Many of her questions were very appropriate, and some were ones that Iron Fist couldn't personally answer. He let Samira talk and waited for her to stop before speaking himself. "First, to you... strange... scorpion person... I'm not the Aquarius you know of, most likely. The old one died, and I took her place." he said calmly. "U-uhm... Actually..." Charlotte chimed in, avoiding the gaze of her first mate when he looked at her. "Z-zodic keys are somewhat rare... and they're extremely powerful, so news of you spread fairly fast." she informed him, Iron Fist not even showing surprise since he didn't know much about the celestial realm. "I see... so I have shoes to fill on top of being dead." he said in an unamused tone.

"As for you Sammy; I'm sorry to say this but I got no clue what Kay's lookin for. I don't know why she wears the mask, or what 'Lareci Law' actually is. I don't know anything about her past, and up till today, I didn't know what she looked like." he said calmly, as though it had no effect on his relationship with Kaori. "Kaori's a brutal person, and she's completely unafraid of anything- death included. She kills everyone who gets in her way, and protects anyone who's her friend. Only thing I can say is that it takes a lot to turn someone who's barely an adult into that kind of person... To be honest, most of us would rather not know." Iron Fist said calmly.

"The kid's morale compass ain't mine to question. She's stronger than I am, so I don't mind following her. Treats us human enough. Anyway, I'll go get the runts to move this bucket." Scarlet said while leaning against the door. She unlocked it and left, immediately barking orders at the crew that were muffled out by the door's closing. "The mask is a representation of myself. It lacks personality, and holds only lies within. It's a husk, a shell to protect the empty space behind. I am a monster... so why should anyone view me as anything more?" Charlotte's voice sounded off, adding a depressing tone to the room. "Miss Kaori told me that while we were training. That's the only one of your questions I can answer... s-sorry." she said in a calm voice, having mostly gotten used to the people around her.

Dice Roll:

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Word Count: 454
    Mana: 0%

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 21st August 2017, 9:05 am

Samira remained quiet as the spirit known as Iron Fist her questions. With each sentence her disappointment grew and her face clearly showed it. Kaori kept such secrets even from her own spirits? And he did not know what she even looked like until that day? Peculiar, but perhaps she overestimated how long Kaori had access to such magic. The basic assessment about the personality of the unconscious woman Samira could at least agree on based on the events she had witnessed during the mission. She did find it a bit odd how none of the spirits seemed to mind at all how their summoner acted and seemed to follow her exactly as a ship crew would a captain. Her own spirits were the type to constantly disagree with each other and always had their own input in everything she did as well as make their disapproval known. Of course, it did help that her bond with them did allow them to enter her thoughts whenever they pleased so trying to hide anything was out of the question.

'You're going to completely ignore the fact he just called you Sammy, aren't you?'

Samira ignored the mental voice as her attention turned towards the red haired spirit as she spoke and left the room to take on the leadership over the crew to get it moving, and then her gaze shifted to focus on the timid Charlotte as she spoke. What she said was rather depressing to the point that even Serqet felt like a raincloud was over her head. "Well that is a little bit too sad for me," Serqet commented with a depressing sigh as a silence fell over the room. "I'm heading back to my own corner of the celestial realm. Maybe I'll go bug Kali or something." With that said the scorpion-tailed spirit left the mortal realm in a small flash of golden light. There was no danger and so she saw no point in remaining near her summoner, and while getting to meet new spirits was all well and fun she couldn't really be her complete self with everyone so moody.

The god avatar summoner could only facepalm at her spirits last words. With how the shy spirit spoke it was likely she would take offense to such a comment or at the very least think it was her fault for bringing a depressing atmosphere into the room. "It is fine, Charlotte. Thank you for answering my question," Samira said gently before turning her attention towards the newest edition of Aquarius. "You have my thanks as well even if many of the questions still lie in mystery." She looked at Kaori's sleeping form and couldn't help but form a small smile. At least when she slept she seemed innocent enough. The answers would just have to come with time. Kaori's own spirits didn't know the answers to those questions so why would she have the right to know? They had only met that day, after all. Her life had been on the line during the journey, but the assassin did make a point to keep her safe. Leaving alive was about as much as she could hope for.

Serqet Cooldown - 6
    Agni Cooldown - 2

(Word Count: 532)

Last edited by Samira Nassar on 21st August 2017, 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st August 2017, 9:05 am

'Normal Dice' :
    Kaori & Samira: The Desert: B Rank: Private - Page 2 Die_03_42160_sm
    ○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 21st August 2017, 6:40 pm

Iron Fist stood up and walked to the door, pausing to leave Samira with one final message. "One last thing. Don't call her a celestial wizard to her face, she'd count it as you insulting yourself." he said before finally exiting. Charlotte had leaned against one of the bed posts and fallen asleep, deciding to keep her wizard company. What Samira did throughout the ride back to the village was up to her, they had quite a bit of time on their hands.

The crew had taken several items from the ruins as their own. Much of it was valuable, and some things just looked shiney to them. The crew had set aside some things for Kaori since she was technically the reason they'd turned such a profit. They also had a question they wanted to ask, but refrained on account of her being asleep.

Upon arriving at the village, Iron Fist had walked into the room and flicked Kaori on the mask resulting in her stirring only slightly. He let out a sigh and formed a ball of water over her head, releasing it and dropping it on her. The action had manage to startle her enough to vanishing and appearing with her heel burying in his crown. Iron Fist quickly turned with a lump on his head and screamed at Kaori "What the hell'd you do that for!?" to when she replied "You should know better than to wake people like that!"

As the two began arguing, Charlotte slowly woke up and looked at them with a tired expression. They were always like that whenever he woke Kaori. The fighting suddenly stopped with Kaori and Iron Fist crossing their arms under their chests and looking away from each other. "Hey kid... why didn't you call me out?" Iron Fist said while relaxing his body, his tone was slightly sad. "Sorry." Kaori said before leaving the room to be greeted by the desert's setting sun.

Upon seeing Kaori awake, one of the members of the mercenary crew had approached her, asking if they could talk. He'd explained that they were good at working, and the group as a whole had a difficult time finding employment due to their lack of skills beyond running a ship. The group couldn't work at the docks since no one needed an entire crew, only a few hands here and there. They couldn't work as their own company, they lacked the money to start it; even with their recent score. Kaori had let out a sigh since she was awake for only ten minutes and was already doing business. "I have access to more than enough funds to pay for a crew, and am currently hiring. Draw a contract with your opinions of a fair wage, and find me in Hargeon; we'll talk then." Kaori said before leaving the ship entirely to take her share of stuff to her contact in the village.

Kaori had her contact trade her the goods that were worth something for raw currency instead of the items themselves. She had intentionally given Samira the slip, using her stealth to make it to her bike and leave. Samira would find Kaori's Lava Hawk waiting with a letter in its beak that it'd present her with.

'Samira,

I know you have questions that Iron Fist couldn't answer, but I ask that you keep them to yourself for now. It's not that I don't trust you, it's that you're not strong enough to handle the repurcussions. If you value your life, forget you ever saw what's behind my mask. You don't know anything about my spirits, nor my magic, nor what happened in the ruins today. If you see any ninja wearing white, gold, or silver bracers on theri wrists; avoid them at all costs. I'll be back at the guild hall within a month, let Lady Ceostra know that I'm meeting with an old business associate from Midi and not to worry. My friend will give you a ride back home. He likes venison, snake, and ice cubes; and hates chicken, pork, and anything that's been swimming around in a lake.

Sincerely,
    K.

PS: He's not allowed in the castle.'

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Word Count: 700

Loot:
    2x Strong Item
    - 3,500 Jewel

Samira Nassar
    Samira Nassar

Celestial Avatar

Celestial Avatar

Character Sheet

Post by Samira Nassar 22nd August 2017, 11:16 am

Samira placed the last bit of advice Iron Fist had given her into memory with a sigh. That did seem to fit Kaori's personality. With the spirits either leaving the room or falling asleep Samira felt it best she also leave and allow for Kaori to get the proper rest she deserved. The rest of the trip to the village was spent with her staying on the deck of the ship and watching as it magically moved through the sand. No one bothered her and she kept to herself. Her own spirits were her companions for conversation as they spoke mentally to her from their places in the celestial realm.

The ship made it to the village rather peacefully as there were no enemy encounters along the way. From her place on deck she noticed Kaori had awoken and was leaving the ship after speaking with a member of the crew. Samira covered her mouth as a small yawn escaped, her own exhaustion finally settling in. It didn't help she had remained stationary rather than moving around during the ride to the village. The time had come for her to leave as well seeing as it was doubtful the ship would make a beeline for the halls of Lamia Scale. She left the ship and went after the masked woman she had traveled there with but after a bit of searching Samira returned to the ship with no idea as to the other's whereabouts.

The Lava Hawk that usually followed Kaori remained, seeming to have been waiting for Samira to return. Her eyes caught sight of what looked like a letter within its beak and after gently patting the creature she removed the piece of paper, unfolded it, and began reading. With a frown Samira refolded the letter and placed it within her pocket. The smartest course of action was probably to burn it when she got the chance if she really was to pretend she knew nothing of what transpired that day. She gave the hawk another pat and smiled. "Looks like I will be taking care of you for a short while," the young woman told him gently.

The desert adventure had completed and with no reason to linger any longer Samira took the ride back home she had been offered.

(Word Count: 383)

Thread Dice Rolls: 5, 3, 6, 3

5 = 3,000J
    3 = Nothing
    6 = Strong Item

Edit 4-6-20
    New Total: 10288 Starts Here
    8000 for S Rank Freeform
    1500 for C Rank Freeform
    500 for D Rank Freeform

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 4:40 am