Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Gathering of Two (Private) Sayrn & Aera

Sayrn
    Sayrn

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Gathering of Two (Private) Sayrn & Aera Empty Gathering of Two (Private) Sayrn & Aera

Post by Sayrn 21st June 2017, 9:53 am

Slowly the edge of the desert came into her field of view the sight enough to cause a soft smile to grow on her face as the golden expanse only grew. The forgotten desert was a place very few of her needs for resources could be met, few new species ever cropped up in its area and even less so venom ladden or poisonous samples at that. Yet here she tracked a few details on the surprising appearance of a new Oasis cropping up, and this was more than enough reason to come here. So as the golden sands of the desert warmed her feet her trek inside this land began with her eyes set to find this new Oasis and whatever new species may be there.

Her trek had been rather simple thus far days of travel were not that hard, she had come prepared afterall. Yet as she travelled the location of the Oasis had not been confirmed, the heat eatting at her body as she could not help but take a break letting the last of her water touch her dry lips. Soon the travela became less of an expedition and more just day to day survival, if need be she could contact Azazel to carry her out but here was enough. Finally on the third day of searching these forgotten deserts she could se the Oasis, the signs pointing to reality as her mind was not playing tricks, yet there was another person there.

Making her way down the sand dunes she would slide down to the Oasis looking around to find nothing of note besides the woman sparking interest. "Pardon me but what is a woman doing out here in the Oasis of a desert?" She would speak calmy and softly not trying to seem a threat, eyes focused on the naked woman. Taking a drink from the water her eyes would keep on the woman as her smile would grow, "My name is Sayrn, I am a doctor and Toxicologist, may I ask your name?" Offering a hand she would only smile, but she was filled with an endless curiosity who was this young lady? Why was she here? And is she a threat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gathering of Two (Private) Sayrn & Aera V7lUCnJz_o
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Skill:

Gathering of Two (Private) Sayrn & Aera Empty Re: Gathering of Two (Private) Sayrn & Aera

Post by Lilim 21st June 2017, 10:35 am

My day began with silence. It was another arid day, and a frosty night relented it's grip afore the morning sun. I started how I usually would, meditating amid the desert heat, contesting some of the smaller creatures of the desert sand, and then bathing in the nearby Oasis. I took the time to scrape of the sand that ladened my skin from this morning's escapades, only to have the beautiful silence be shattered​ by a newcomer's​ voice, almost instantly, my rage ticked back into my personality, and my hair shifted​ to black, as I turned to face the intruder into my domain​. "Who am I? More like am I a threat, right?" I said with an almost sultry tone to my voice as I taunted her slightly. "Eh, only if you want me to be~ Come on, don't be shy, you looked positively​ exhausted, as all are in this forsaken desert. Join me in the Oasis, it is quite cool." After that I turned back into the waters, and began cleaning my legs of any debris. "Oh, my name is Aera, by the way. Feel free to call me whatever​ you like, cutie."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gathering of Two (Private) Sayrn & Aera Z8lAzQC

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 2:58 pm