Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hunting Imps [Job/Jozuma]

Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Only the Best Mentor)
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hunting Imps [Job/Jozuma] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting Imps [Job/Jozuma]

Post by Jozuma 26th June 2017, 8:37 pm

OOC: Ok I mentioned this on Skype but in case if you've been wondering where the bloody hell I've been I was on a camping trip and forgot to message everyone before I left my house and became separated from the internet, kinda a brain fart there, I'm sry for the wait and I have no excuse other that I dun goofed and forgot to message everyone I do try to do that usually but my crappy memory got the better of me there. Again so sry I should be back on track again.

NOW MONSTER TIME!!!
    (Just adding these guys on top of the boss)

Last edited by Jozuma on 26th June 2017, 8:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hunting Imps [Job/Jozuma] - Page 2 D9970a10
    Themes:

Demon Force:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th June 2017, 8:37 pm

The member 'Jozuma' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Hunting Imps [Job/Jozuma] - Page 2 StrongMonster Hunting Imps [Job/Jozuma] - Page 2 WeakMonster Hunting Imps [Job/Jozuma] - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Only the Best Mentor)
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jozuma 26th June 2017, 11:03 pm

Radulfer was continuing to take car of business on hiss end take on various shapes with his takeover magic as he beat down the imps. He was definitely fighting his hardest and doing his fair share and between the two of them the imps were falling down one by one and the job seemed like it would be completed soon. It was then the imps went silent for a moment they were staring behind them and started to back away slowly as the quiet black imp from the far back of the pack started waddling over to Jozuma and Raldufer. It was pretty similar to the other imps in size but stood out amungst the rest with it's jet black skin and the magic aura it gave off which unlike the others Jozuma could actually feel it from where he was. It's eyes that previously were wandering off into it's own head were now glowing as he glared at the two of them. The jet black imp eventually stopped it's approach and didn't hesitate to make the first move.

With a loud screech the jet black imp held it's arms to its sides and 2 small fireballc burst out of ita hands and threw them at Jozuma and Raldufer. Jozuma hopped over the fireball with little issue then he put his fist in his hand and challenged the jet black imp. "You can do better than that bring it on little guy!" The jet black imp turned to the pack and quickly tilted its head towards Jozuma and without the slightest hesitation 3 imps came to its aid seemingly one of each they have fought so far a small cute imp, a slightly tougher looking small imp, and the ever so tenacious feral imp. Jozuma wasn't fazed his interest was actually kind of peaked as this might prove to be an actual fight instead of the obviously one-sided beatdowns that occurred up to this point, he smiled. "Alright then, come at me." With a loud united screech all 4 of the imps charged at Jozuma as the rest of the pack watched inventively as the final showdown began. The jet black imp threw fireball after fireball as they charged in closer and Jozuma did his best to avoid them. When the got close enough the 3 assisting imps jumped at Jozuma. Mona retaliated first by grabbing the feral imp and going high in the with it, having a little skirmish as he ascended. Just after that Jozuma swung his arms to the side and punched the other 2 small imps away. Jozuma then took a breath and starting making a 360 degree turn. "Ice Demon Rage!" Jozuma unleashed another blast of of magic energy an pulled it around as he turned trying to hit all the imps. The imps havcing witnessed this 2 times already tried to get out of the way. The small imp wasn't fast enough and disintegrated from the magic energy and the jet black imp jumped high over it while the tougher small imp just barely jumped over it losing a leg in the process.

The small imp using its one leg and haphazardly jumped on Jozuma grabbing onto him and trying to punch at his head while the jet black imp continued to keep its distance and throwing fireballs. Jozuma tried to knock the annoying little imp off of him as he was taking hits from the fireballs which certainly hurt. "Ice Demon Claw!" Jozuma's arm became covered in ice forming a claw and he sunk his icy claw into the imp grabbing him off before crushing it and tossing it at an incoming fireball, least to say it was down for the count and it was now Jozuma and the jet black imp.

Back with Mona in the sky he was struggling with the feral imp as they were biting and scratching at eachother until he got just about high enough and he dropped the feral imp. Mona then proceeded to charge into the feral imp several times as it fell. The feral imp started crying pain as it took hit after hit not really able to do anything in the sky as Mona flew circles around it like a jet taunting it. Mona made one last charge sending it straight down before sending another blast of wind at it. "This will finish you off! Zoro!" Mona released an explosive aura and a spirit appeared behind him wielding a rapier. The spirit swung its rapier and a gust of wind came blowing towards the falling imp. After hitting the imp in formed a large vortex in the sky that tore up the imp that was lied in the center.

Returning to Jozuma and the jet black imp the imp, seeing it's backup completely wiped out, took a stand and jumped at Jozuma. Jozuma socked the imp in the gut and it rolled on the ground for a little bit before flipping back up and tossing two more fireballs. Jozuma shattered his body and reformed in front of the jet black imp and kneed it in the head sending it up. "Ice Demon Shredder!" Keeping his momentum he formed several curved ice blades on his arms, hands, legs, and back and he slashed into the jet black imp several times. That was when Jozuma heard a piercing sound and looked up to see the wind vortex in the sky. He grabbed the imp who bit him in response and, after tearing it off, tossed it towards the vortex. The imp flew through the edge of the vortex which cut it up some more and landed on the ground with the feral imp. The feral imp was completely out but the jet black imp stood up again wobbling, suffering from frostbite and bleeding out but still standing and, despite all of that, still wanting to fight. "Tenacious bastard." Jozuma said. Mona flew back next to Jozuma and agreed. "Mhm." Any of them could end this imp at this point and the rest of the pack had now ran away so it was the last one left. The jet black imp lit up a fireball.
    --------------------------------------
    1028 words
    Personal word count: 2748
    OOC: an extra long post to apologize for lateness. WC is outta here!
    ---------------------------------------
    Jozuma HP: 140/220
    MP:70%
    Spells Used:
    Pet Spells Used:
    Cooldowns:
    Passives:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hunting Imps [Job/Jozuma] - Page 2 D9970a10
    Themes:

Demon Force:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 7:36 pm