Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dearly Departed

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heat Hero
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dearly Departed Empty Dearly Departed

Post by Rhyolo 28th April 2017, 7:47 pm

Rhyolo awoke in his small apartment, staring at the ceiling. He felt groggy as if he slept he was tired but he in fact knew he had just woken up form an eight hour sleep. He then proceeded to take a bath to wash away the previous day's dirt. Another day, another job, he thought, I wonder what this is about? after he dried off he proceeded to dress. He then looked at a letter an old friend had sent him. It was delivered by a strange messenger dressed in a slick black pin striped suit. It read,
    Dear old friend I don't know if you remember me but I need your help. A strange cursed has swept across my home land destroyed most of the population. I managed to escape, and am now in hiding, but while I was escaping from those creatures one of them bit me. Within the envelope I have placed my current location I am currently at an old cabin in the cursed lands, please come as soon as you can as I am beginning to feel rather feverous.
    Yours Truly, Tim
    It He put on his black shorts with a red sleeveless hoodie. He then laced up his black leather boots. He then left out of his apartment with a bag slung over his back with one strap packed with extra clothes, money, and other necessities. He then heads over to the cursed lands to find an eerie cabin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

Dearly Departed Rhyolo2

Dearly Departed Br

+5 spell slots
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Dearly Departed Empty Re: Dearly Departed

Post by Shipping Goddess 28th April 2017, 8:06 pm

Placeholder for a monster roll

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dearly Departed M7mHyEw
    Dearly Departed CKWpl03
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th April 2017, 8:06 pm

The member 'Shipping Goddess' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed StrongMonster
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Shipping Goddess 28th April 2017, 8:26 pm

Alex was walking through the Cursed Lands, preparing for a monster hunt. He was going off to the island known as Evershard Island, which required passage through these lands. So, the dream mage decided it was best to just tough it out, and make his way through the Cursed Lands. It wasn't like it'd be hard. he was a recent C ranked mage, and he did have his Chess pieces to help him out in this combat. So, the Dream Mage groggily walked through, until he heard the moaning of what could be percieved as the stereotypical video game zombie. Not caring at first, a person in all black seemed to materialize from nowhere, and then hand him this letter, from an old friend. The letter was from Alex's old friend Mai from Midi, whom was an old friend of the Kensho family. Mai was struck with an illness, bitten by what could only be thought of as a zombie. Now realizing the moaning sounds from before wasn't his imagination, Alex got on his guard, and pulled out a chess piece - the pawn. Tossing the chess piece, a magic circle appeared below it, showing the image of the pawn. Stepping out of the magic circle was a man in red-orange armor with blonde hair, holding a steel lance in his hand.

"You rang, my King? Time for me to kick ass and take names?"

"Pawn, be on your guard... We might have to fight a strange extra-terrestrial force."

"Your wish is my command... Time for the fun to start."

The pawn readied his lance, and then quickly heard a tree branch break. Turning in that direction, he flash stepped forward, teleporting forward and then thrust his lance forward, piercing the skull of the zombie that awaited his blow. It went down in a single hit, so the pawn knew that they must have been strong enough to post threats to normal humans, but weak enough so that they didn't post much of a threat at all to Alex and his allies.

Alex was confronted with two Zombies of his own. With the dream mage not having any weapons at this point and time, he just simply wanted to get this over with with the most sound strategy. He was disarmed, and the bite of one posed a heavy threat, which would impair him in battle. So, the strategist took to kicking, raising his foot which was covered by the heavy boot and slammed it against the zombie's face, knocking it down. The tactician magician then spun, keeping the momentum and knocking the other zombie to the ground with the same foot. The pawn quickly ran over, bringing his lance down into one's head, and then repeating the motion with the other.

"This is pretty simple... BORING!"

"Says you - you have a weapon."

"Would you like mine, MiL-WATCH OUT!"

The Pawn pushed aside Alex, and then lunged his lance forward, spearing the zombie in its stomach. Seeing the thing was still alive, the Pawn kicked it in the stomach, forcing it off of the shaft of the lance. Then, he plunged the spear into its head like he did the others. There was only one more in the immediate area, to which Alex took a massive kick fest to. Recovering from his shoving from the pawn, Alex found himself stomping the life out of the zombie, if that was even possible with an undead. Regardless, Alex found the enemies in the immediate area neutralized, but heard another footstep. The pawn readied his lance, and spoke up.

"Who goes there!?"
    ----------------
    605/2250

Dearly Departed M7mHyEw
    Dearly Departed CKWpl03
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera's Blood
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 20
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heat Hero
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rhyolo 30th April 2017, 6:39 pm

Rhyolo was on his way to the abandon cabin, walking cautiously.He then stops walking when he hears someone tell him to stop.What in the hell is going on here? Why is someone asking who I am? No one is supposed to be here. Rhyolo thought about it and then he suspects its an enemy.He then gets in his fighting stance and says, "All depends on who's asking." Rhyolo then sees a man in red-orange armor with blonde hair holding a steel lance in his hand. He then deduces that he was the one who had called to him. He then asks, "Who are you?" Rhyolo then sees someone next to the man. They looked familiar to him. He then squints and remembers them from Shirotsume. They had played chess together. Rhyolo accesses his memories in order to retrieve the persons name. He then remember and says, "Alex? Is that you? It's me, Rhyolo." He then smiles and approaches him.

Battle theme 1:

Battle theme 2:

Rhyolo's Form

Dearly Departed Rhyolo2

Dearly Departed Br

+5 spell slots

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 4:26 pm