Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Twilight's Nest [Solo]

King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Quatro and Stella
    Position : In bed with the harem
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,538,536.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ???
    Second Skill: ???
    Third Skill:

Twilight's Nest [Solo] Empty Twilight's Nest [Solo]

Post by King Elyx 5th October 2016, 5:22 pm

Job:

A recent list of members have been released by the magic council about the mages in existence and what is known as the experience. These points were determined by the number of jo bs that have been done by someone and the fact that they were able to take care of the tasks within a certain amount of time. His came in a golden envelop, when would end up having his own name printed off to the side of it. His light brown eyes would begin to scan the piece of paper, to notice that his name had been put at the top of the list with an extreme amount of points placed at the top. All of the jobs he had ever done in the past had been listed below. The council really was looking over him and the tasks, and Elyx was more than proud to let them have a show that they really wanted. Seems like he was going to have to continue this, since now they were looking to him for support. Recently, the royal council had recognized the guild of Golden Phoenix to not be just one of the main guilds to exist, but to also work alongside the castle. Knowing Black Rose, that was probably something that Iza would love to have so that she could turn against them later one. Elyx himself was not into power, nor did he really enjoy the fact that someone was going to try to overthrow the council. Who knew, she was able to run a guild. But running a guild and running a whole country were two different things. In the eyes a tanuki, maybe they were not, but a tanuki did not tend to think of their limits. Plus, they would seem to forget the fact that dark guilds existed in the land as well and would constantly try to overthrow her. If they could not do it now, it was probably a better idea to leave things the way they were right now. Or perhaps it was just him and his lack to change things.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Twilight's Nest [Solo] Empty Re: Twilight's Nest [Solo]

Post by King Elyx 6th October 2016, 3:25 pm

Ignite was the one to present the job to him, and he was going to have to ask her about it. The whole thing seemed weird, a new guild that needed to be taken down. Apparently it was classified as a rogue dark guild, meaning it claimed to be neutral, but was acting in most likely very malicious ways, resulting him having to take care of the task. Ignite would think about the task, looking towards the paper to notice that there was a bit of red on it. It was likely that it could have been ink, but that was highly unlikely for one reason alone. It was splattered in such an odd way. Not even ink can splatter in circles. So the only other assumption as going to have to be taken as fact for now, since there was no other reasonable explanation for it. Elyx was willing to call it blood, and seeing how the job had a bunch of vampires involved, it was likely that their client might have been one. Ignite did not seem to be phased by the unusual behavior in the slightest. Nothing seemed to be feared when it came to the rifle in her grip, but how can she be so of herself when it was a task such as taking down a whole guild? Sure, this was classified as a 10 year job, and are considered to be the higher but not the highest of the high jobs, but that did not mean that their safety as guaranteed. The reason why he would only have concern was because guild mages and regular mages were two completely different beings with two different existences. Placing his palms in his pockets, he would look to Ignite to begin asking her some things. “So tell me Ignite, why this job specifically? It involves a whole guild of vampires, and you expect the both of us alone to handle the task?” The Guild Master had his concerns, but Ignite seemed prepared for them. She would then aim the nozzle of her rifle onto the paper as she would explain.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 6th October 2016, 3:25 pm

“All right, first off, look at the reward. This is about the average for a 100 year job, rather than the small sum that we ended up getting last time.” The She Phoenix would explain as she would then point the nozzle to the number, averting his eyes to it. They would end up opening a little bit as he now had a little bit more interest. 250k jewels, and all of the loot that they were able to get from the job. If they were able to take down this guild and make sure it does not come back, they should be good, should they not? Now that was something he could work with, the goal was to build a new ship with the funds that he was trying to obtain within the little amount of time. While he had plenty of personal cash to work with, he can’t invest all of it towards the guild while he wanted to eat and do things for himself. However, he did think he would donate a decent amount. Before given a chance to reply with that the best he could, the She Phoenix would move the nozzle up the paper towards the 10 year part. “This is a 10 year job, meaning that this will probably only take about two hours if even that much time. Think about it like this Elyx, if we were able to handle all of the 100 year jobs that we did before, what is there to fear? So if we are able to get the job done within a couple of hours and get that many jewels, it’s like the council is throwing them towards us for free.” That was a little reasonable, but maybe those other times were just flukes. Besides, in the job where the hive was located, they definitely took a lot of hours. 72 hours to be exact. With that out of the way, they were able to get a good amount of cash from it, and that was very enticing with the mission that he was aiming for.. But… But…
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 6th October 2016, 3:35 pm

“Ignite, do you even know what a vampire is and what they are able to do to a human?” The Reiaki would ask, tilting his head to the side. The idea of having his blood being drained from the inner part of his body was not at all something that he would like to do. So instead, he would end up placing his arms across his chest as he would await the answer of the She Phoenix. In response, she would place her available palm onto the table without even giving her words a second thought as she would then begin to speak. “Hey now, I will make sure to protect you. I doubt they are able to drink Phoenix blood anyways. Considering how hot it is, I would not be surprised if they die trying.” That could be a theory that could work, but that would mean that she would end up having her blood being sucked, and to do that, she would end up having to get bitten. Yeah, he was definitely not interested in having that happen to him. Considering the fact that there could be a lot of damage to her body than he was able to heal, and the amount that he does not heal will be infected, which can only reopen the wounds once again. Yeah, no, he could not allow that to happen. So he would instead just think about how they would not get bitten. “Don’t you have Stella anyways? Would she not be able to give you a speed boost so that you don’t get bitten? All you have to do from that point on it being careful. And knowing you, that is definitely not going to be too much of a task to handle.” A little passive-aggressive remark, but meant with good intention. And who can really say that was incorrect. Though should one be shamed for enjoying life and trying to keep it? Then again, he was only hearing this from a being that was only able to understand the ways of the intense and the extremes rather than passiveness.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 6th October 2016, 3:45 pm

It seems like that was settled. Elyx was willing to take the job, but he was going to have to bring a little bit of his army with him. They were able to follow his command now that they were now his people. They were not going to try to arrest him like some did back in Black Rose when his house was destroyed. That system was something he had yet to understand. If he somehow reacted in a normal way like flipping out, he would have gotten arrested on the scene as if he were the one to do something wrong, even though his property was the one that was destroyed. Yes, that definitely made sense, nothing was wrong with that logic in the slightest. He made sure to change his system so that the people guarding his land would not do something like that. The victim was going to be treated like the victim, and the one who committed the crime will be treated like a criminal. It was not going to end up well to anyone who treats his members incorrectly like that, and that went for his guard as well. “All right, you have me sold. Let’s check out the guild and see what they are doing. I plan to bring a few bit of the army with me, enough so that in battle, we would all be set. This will kind of be like a declaration of war on the guild. In fact…” Elyx would then flick out a piece of paper before he would then grab an inky pen and begin to write down onto the paper. The texture was rough to write with since it had so much ink, so the risk of the ink bleeding was far too great. However, being taught with such good handwriting, he should be good now without much of a problem. With that, he would then begin to write his letter towards the magic council so that they know of the plans that he had for the mission, and so they can help supply resources and knights for battle.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 7th October 2016, 8:16 am

“Dear council,
    My name is Elyx Reiaki, and you most likely know me by my position as the Guild Master of Golden Phoenix. Or perhaps you know me better by the name of the third God of Ishval. I come to ask of you of a favor for the guild. Recently, we have gotten the favor of the royal castle, so with the authority invested in my by the king of Fiore, I ask that you supply me with troops for this one mission we are going to embark on. On the back of the letter, you will notice a job request that claims to be a 10 year job. With this, the difficulty could be immense, and I do not want to go into a battle and lose many of my men in the process. I ask that you supply a good number of Rune Knights to fight alongside me and my guild. Consider this an order from the king if you must, and if you want to find evidence of this, go ask him of this yourself. If you have any questions, comments, or conerns at the end of this letter, do not hesitate to contact me, though I do ask that all questions be asked in one reply letter since there it not much time. I do this because Golden Phoenix will be declaring war on this neutral rogue guild that has been found to slain mages and drink their blood. They are vampires, so that hopefully will explain that much. I intend to put forth my men into the battle as well, but that many against a whole guild, which are designed to slaughter armies, is not something I would like to handle. Thank you very much, your regards.”

And with that, he would place the job that he had received onto the back of the paper that he ended up placing his palms onto the desk. Ignite would take the letter and bring it, and with that, the both of them were going to have to wait before they would get a reply, a couple days at least.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 7th October 2016, 8:23 am

The first day, he did not end up getting a reply back from the council. The delivery time was probably a lot longer than just a day. And so he would just continue to wait. Ignite would begin to give him a little bit of word as she heard on the streets of Oahu about why it was a ten year job. The first thing to mention is that many of the beings are just too scared to fight off the guild because of what they were able to do to them. Well that was understandable, but this was a 10 year job. The location of the place was a little bit spookier, in the “haunted” area. It was just a bit lit poorly, but he did not believe it was haunted at all. And even if it were, how scary could it be if Ignite were able to use her flames to light up the way. He honestly saw no reason to be afraid, but his members clearly were, which was a shame. The job offered a lot of jewels for this, so it was only a disappointment to find out that they were going to hold back because of their fears. He learned that fear was what caused failure than a failed attempt, and it was the worst way to get off of the hook. That was why he tried out for 100 year jobs when he was simply an S rank being. Even fall he had back then was swordplay, he was able to take out two huge beings… Despite them being able to toy with him in the process. Seeing how the story was quite vague and he had learned very little from it, he was able to at least get through the task and claim the huge reward at the end of it. And that was worth it, no matter how much pain he had to go through in order to get the job done. Perhaps that was it, they were more afraid of pain then the beings were to be afraid of it seems.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 7th October 2016, 8:50 am

The second day, he ended up getting the letter back from the council, and it was in a golden paper. Seems like they were going to be fancy about it as well, nice to know that they had that many jewels from the taxes that they charged. That was not even sarcasm, that was how it was supposed to work. Elyx himself did that for rent and the services of buying things in his guild. Same for those who owned a shop, which is being used on his land and being used on his time, so that they would end up owing him a little bit of money in return. However, he tried to be reasonable when it came to the prices and he heard nothing bad from them, so everything seemed to work. No one was homeless in his town, he made sure of that much. However, he did not have enough to provide every being like that with jewels, which was unfortunate. However, he was able to play it off the best he could by giving them as much as he could. It was a nice deed, giving them enough to give them a second chance at life, which not many people are given in the first place. It made him feel warm for doing such a thing. He would then press his thumb against the paper before proceeding to open up the letter. The paper was in a regular white color, however, the handwriting was beautiful. Elyx could not even tell that it was even written bby a human until he saw the signature, in which he saw an unfortunate mistake from the one who wrote it. And the letter seemed calm when he gave it a quick skim, rather than hostile. Seems like the king really did have that much of an influence on the lands. Placing his palms in his pockets, he would then look over towards Ignite, who would proceed to read the letter over his shoulder to see what they were to say. Seems exciting, his first letter from the magic council, and honor.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 7th October 2016, 9:02 am

“Dear Mr. Reiaki,
    You bring up an interesting case, and after confirming with the king of your authority, he was able to confirm that your word is his command. Therefore, you will obtain the Rune Knights that you have just mentioned before. Before you do that though, the council does have the right to as of gentle care for them. You have obtained authority over them, but their treatement will be noted. If they come back with a good report, you will be entrusted with them for future needs whenever you need it. Provided an unfortunate result occurs, the Magic Council has the right to reject further objectives with them involved and can give a word to the king. With that out of the way, make sure to come by towards their camp and make sure that you are able to bring them all back. They will act as your army, and will be under your comman as equals to your own army. With that being said, they will be waiting for you, and once you confirm yourself as Elyx Reiaki, they will immediately go with you towards wherever it is that you plan to go in order to get the job done. They will note any delays if there are any. They have been told that tey are helping you with the war that Golden Phoenix will be declaring, so anything else is irrelevant and will look unfortunate on your resume. If you are able to understand all of this, the day after you receive this letter, you may come by by noon in order to come and collect them. If you do not wish to work with these rules set, there is no need to come by their camp and get them for your army, and the king will see to it that you have not wished to go by this. With this being said, regardless of what you do, the council will wish you the best on your mission. Take care Elyx Reiaki and your guild. We will be expecting you by noon tomorrow. Signed, the council.”
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 7th October 2016, 10:41 am

Considering the fact that the king was able to take any power away whenever he wanted to, this was definitely something that should be handled with care. That being said, despite the words that had been said to him, it was clear that a lot of trust was being put into him once again. Whether it be the battle with the golden and the white dragon, or just simple a little struggle with a different guild, he was gaining a lot of power over the enemy. It would only be soon until he realizes that they will be able to give him anything he needed without needing to ask. The council was in his favor already, but he had also known for them to be stern and go straight to the point rather than even saying something like a gentle little hello. Tomorrow was going to be the grand day, was it not? He could not wait for that to be the case, where he would be able to get to the Rune knights and then handle a guild of vampires. One thing about the letter he noticed was that he needed to confirm that he was Elyx Reiaki, rather than anything else. He had his mark to show that he was in Golden Phoenix, but that could mean that he was just a member. And they were known to do checks for illusions and that sort. Naturally, he was able to do this, but it would take him precious hours. There had to be something in his office that everyone knew belonged to the Guild Master of the guild and only him. He just needed to look hard enough, and so he would begin to see through his cabinets to see where he would end up. It was a tough one, considering he did not really bring things out to the public. He would rather not have everyone know his life and the things he kept, though some people went out of their ways to make sure that happened anyways. For some reason, people can’t stick to their business.
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 7th October 2016, 12:06 pm

With that, he would end up placing his palms in his pockets as he would then look over to Ignite. “Check this out, this is going to be with the Rune Knights as well. As many of them as there are anyways. Think we would have been working with the organization?” The Reiaki would ask her. She would grab the letter and read it with her light purple eyes, before then they would glow with a bit of excitement. She never even worked with one of them. It was a funny thing, Elyx was able to do it. Then again, she would keep herself kept inside of her room while reading the magazines on rifles. All of that time spent ended up giving her a little Rifle to work with now. And she has proven herself to be extremely smart with the weaponry. It was a nice way to gain a little leverage, having someone cover his back. It was a relazing feeling while he was locking down his opponents in a battle. Provided he was able to take down the opponents things and their stats, she would be able to start launching her own nightmarish assault onto the opponents. Seeing as they were unable to handle the impact that he was able to give out, and since they would be forced to fight in his style while Ignite was still free to inflict damage onto them via melee, she would then take out their style of fighting with melee. Now, just because he was able to lock down their melee does not mean they won’t attack Ignite, that was where Elyx came in to prevent that unfortunate fate from occurring. No one was going to be hurting the She Phoenix while he was around to protect her. It was not something he could accept, considering all of the things they went through. And she tends to go a bit insane when he gets hurt, which is kind of funny since she would end up having a lot of strength after that, and it was huge enough as it is.

With that, Ignite would then look over to her rifle. “Looks like they need our help. Can’t deny them now of our talent, now can we?” She was definitely eager about the task. However, with that message and a recent connection to the king of Fiore, there were bound to be enemies that wanted their heads for having such an association. She would then pick up the rifle and reload it, because the magic that came from it apparently ran out or something? Elyx himself did not know much about weaponry anymore. Except swords. And even then, he did not want to use them so much. Before, he wanted to lock down magic. And now he wanted to lock down melee and magic except for a specific amount. While he did have some noticeable flaws, there was a lot more that he could do to an opponent before they would get the smallest idea of what he was to do to them at the end of the day. With that being said, he was able to handle the job and place his magic out to cast away anything that his opponent might end up throwing at them. It was going to be a fun battle. But many of the vampires probably were now onto Fiore. And if spies were anything to go by, there were probably a few waiting for him and Ignite to fall under the shade. Meaning that the Phoenix Islands would have to be avoided for now considering how much darkness there would be. It was going to be all daylight if they wanted to avoid those assassins. The least number of fights, the better. So he would end up placing his armor on, which was a tunic. And that gave him a huge boost in his body as he felt a lot of health in him once again.

With that, Ignite and Elyx would end up getting out of his office and bail out towards the tube where the both of them could travel with the access of Elyx. This would fire him and her outside of the office and into the world, where they would end up landing onto the ground of the top of the Phoenix Mountains. It was something that did not need a portal. The flaw to this was the need ofhaving it closed. And it travelled far up, so if there was even a leak in it, the tube could become an unfortunate water slide, and not one of the fun ones either. Elyx in all honesty would have preferred to stay away from such a thing if possible. Nimpha did not say whether or not she enhanced it to prevent such a fate. But it there was anything to occur, then he would tell her and she most likely would be able to fix it. But for now, he had a task to get finished with first. Placing his palm out onto the side of the door where it would begin to scan his palm, a sudden light would flash in his eyes, causing him to blink from the brightness, but it was able to scan his light brown eyes can collect the information about his DNA before then opening the little tube for the both of them to travel through. Now the first one was going to be him, so that he could roll out of the way and make sure that she did not end up crushing him. If she went first, she did not know that they were going to land in the same spot. Provided he was able to handle the job, he would be able to think this through and just go first. Besides, it would take a bit before she went inside of it, so they were not going to be compressed together while taking the ride, but extremely far apart. Hopefully Ignite was ready. The She Phoenix never went inside of it before, so now this was going to be her chance to do so. Taking in a deep breath, he would jump inside of it. Ignite would look down inside of it, only to hear his excited screams through the echoing tube. She herself would take the chance to jump inside of it as well when she heard him enjoying himself. She was always a curious She Phoenix that wanted to know what was so exciting, and this was her chance to find out what it was. This was going to be a wild ride.

The both of them would end up flying through the air pushed tube that would launch them upwards. Elyx could feel the flow of blood going through his body and to the top of his head. His arms would end up crossing his arms to the side as he would end up placing his legs across each other so that he would not end up damaging them. The only time he could compare this two was when he was a younger child, about 6 years old if he remembered right. Shadelle was having a little water park day. It took a while to build it, and it was pretty well populated. However, he never really cared for the water until he then grew up to enjoy it a little. Before the incident of course. On this day, people of all sorts would end up going to it and finding a thing to do that involved water. He and Adrelissa would end up going, and unfortunately for the Reiaki during the time, he was unable to scope out the ladies considering the fact that he was a young child and did not understand the concept. There were many elegant ladies that resided in Shadelle, especially the ones that were performing on stage while the people passed by. A lot of skin was shown on that day. There was a huge water slide that was designed to completely mess with a person and how they are feeling about the ride during the time it is done. What it does is place the person in a pod. And this pod would end up enclosing and locking a person inside of it. With this, there are two doors below the feet of the person who is inside of it. And if they are worrying, that is not going to stop the ride. There are guards that make sure that it is locked and secure. Elyx would then look to the other pod, since the only thing blocking him from the outside was glass, since Lerale’s needed to use their magic to escape. And they were lal holders… Mostly. Mostly holders. Some were able to use other things, but they were not able to escape. And those who have Voice lerale magic would end up in so much trouble if they used their magic to break the glass. Elyx would end up locking eyes with the other young child, Adrelissa, who would end up smirking at him as she saw the fear in him. He would open up his eyes in question before she stuck out her tongue at him and then drop. At the same time, the doors would end up dropping for him as well all of a sudden. His focus was thrown off to an extreme that he was unable to pay attention to the fact that he had been in a tube. And being the mischevious Adrelissa she was, she would end up teasing him. Did she not have a fear in the world? It would seem like that, considering how she was able to gain so much power by consuming the darkness and stopping herself from being killed by it. Same for elyx, who now was the official Sky God Slayer of Fiore. And it felt amazing.

The tube ride was just about over, and the both of them would end up being launched straight up into the air, Elyx doing a flip as he was already used to this. The second he landed on the ground, he would end up rolling over to the side and sitting down. Ignite was not as graceful, flailing her arms to the side as she would end up being dropped onto the ground on her legs, which bent, but were able to maintain enough balance for her to get back up and look down onto Elyx, glaring at him because of that. Fortunately, he was unable to see that as he would then stand up and look down at the Phoenix Mountains. In all honesty, he did not feeling like making the huge walk down towards the Rune Knights area. Instead, he could just have one of the Phoenix birds carry him around and make sure that he ended up there safely. Who knows, he might have been able to get one of the rare Phoenix Birds, like an Ice Phoenix. Taking his chances, he would end up having his Phoenix by whistling out in the distance. It took about a minute or two, but it would then come to him as it was a regular Phoenix bird made out of fire. It was orange, and had the regular feathers of one. It would be an adult as well, being able to carry the both of them. When it realized that it was Elyx, it would relax it’s muscles. The Guild Master would place his palm on it’s head, and it would let out a little chirp of comfort as it would have it’s head pat by the Reiaki. “Hey there! Aren’t you a sweet little girl.” Elyx would tell her. It was a She Phoenix. But it was not fully developed yet, so it was not able to turn into a human form yet. It probably will be able to take the form later on, but not for now. Instead for now, she would just end up rubbing her nuzzle against his neck before he would then pat it’s feathers and ask her a question.

“We need to get over to the Rune Knights as we can, mind if you take us over there?” The Wizard Saint would as her. It would give him a confirming chirp as it would then let go of him. It’s back would be placed out in a flattened position, allowing for both him and Ignite to sit on it. Ignite would be the first one to take a seat, placing herself down by the wind. Her legs would end up swinging over the edge, and her palms were pressed against it’s feathers. Elyx would not even sit at all. He would walk on top of the beings back and cross his arms, looking down on the world with a smile on his face. “All right, we are both ready! Let’s go!” He would tell it. And with that, it would slowly begin to fly away from the mountaintop that the both of them had been on top of. It was a beautiful sight today, and being a Sky God Slayer, he felt a little bit more at home while he was this high up in the air. Placing his palms in his pockets, he would then look down to see the sight of a few more Phoenix birds circling around, just doing whatever they liked to do. There were a few attackers trying to get on the scene, and so they would end up attacking them. Ignite would help with that, placing the scope of the rifle on, then firing to the direction. “Got em!” The She Phoenix would exclaim. Elyx would open his worried light brown eyes. “You did not kill them, did you?” He would ask her, in which she would just shake her head to the side. “Nah, but the idiot did seem to be asking for death. He had a cleaver and did not even have a problem with slitting the throat of a Phoenix. I made sure to hit him in the leg. He does deserve more, but I can control myself. And if he continues to fight, then he just accepted death. My work here is done.” And with that, she would place the rifle back onto her lap. The man did sound like he deserved it. No one messed with the Phoenix birds here, or they hear from the members. Ignite was just doing what she was supposed to do. And the Phoenix birds who end up killing tend to have a good reason for it. The reason why Elyx was not too phased by the killing of the bird was because the wound would end up patching itself up and then the bird will rise up from the ashes brand new. Still though, it did not have to go through the pain, even if it was immortal. So he was going to let them have the man. And he himself was going to just avoid any of that conflict.

The Phoenix Islands would soon be left behind them as he would then move towards the direction towards the opposite of the haunted guild that they were supposed to be handling. The Rune knights were far too far away from the guild. And that might have been another reason for him to travel via Phoenix Bird rather than on foot. Yuni would not work, since he has never been to the official H.Q of the Rune knights before, thus being unable to go there. She normally had to scan his memories to see if there was anything that she could end up doing for him. And of course, that answer would be no since the memory had yet to be injected into his mind. That was another reason while he liked to go exploring. He was able to revisit any area he had ever been to again if he ever felt like it, because he would end up seeing new things and be able to do it within less than just a few seconds. It was a wonderful fantasy that he would like to have. For now he needed to focus on getting the guild the ship it needed, because he would prefer to have his own crew travel on the sea. Who knows, maybe they were able to fight some pirates in the process and rob them of their loot. Looking at the possibilities of that happening, they might be able to loot the scene if they needed to. Such a wonderful thought would put another stupid smile on his face. The She Phoenix would notice this and ended up pointing her pointer finger towards him. “I know that look, you idiot. What are you dreaming about now?” The She Phoenix would ask him. She knew him that well unfortunately, it seems like he was unable to hide anything from her. Not that it was anything to hide in the first place anyways, but that did not matter. She now knew, and he had to spill his thoughts. On the plus side, he was able to get the task done if he got the jewels. And the jewels were beginning to stack as he recently noticed. Looking at the end of the jewel pot that he had before, he was able to use a good amount of it to build a good ship. Fey would be needed, since he knew a lot about the materials of the ships and which would be able to hold above the water and stand over other ships at the same time. If anyone could do it, that was probably the man to do it. The Reiaki would look down onto Ignite with that same smile on his face, in which he would end up being surprised to find her with one of them as well. Now what was SHE thinking about. But she was the one to ask him first, and so he might as well give her a decent enough answer.

“Well, I am imagining a few things that could help with the future of our guild. For one thing, I would like to build a Guild Ship. Something to sail on the sea with and to be able to fight the other pirates and take their treasure. I think that is something that the guild itself would love to see as well. Or Sea if you get what I mean.” Elyx would joke. Turns out, he was probably going to make a great father, he already had their jokes mastered and everything. Ignite would place her palm against her face, the type of reaction that he had been looking for. The Wizard Saint would end up chuckling a little bit before then continue to speak to her of his goals. “I think of this to be more of an investment more than anything. If one were able to handle the jewels like this, then one should be able to put it into other things that help it multiply. I think you would be interested in the stock market, because that it definitely an area where people can get rich. They sponsor a group and end up making good money from it. Though I heard that only 50,000 jewels were needed to even start one, so it’s an extreme risk. Some of the wisest people were able to do it. And some others who just tend to go for the highest companies tend to go broke within just a few days.”

It would not be the first time he had gotten off track, but it was something that he had always had an interest in. The stocks and how they were able to give people a little bit more favor in their current world, which claims that only jobs were the way to get things done. At least, that was it for a mage. One question that many tend to forget is where that money comes from. From doing real jobs that pay by the hour, rather than those who survive on commission. Sure, the jobs have a higher payout, but they are not guaranteed. And the higher the level of a job, the higher the chances of dying. Money is not worth getting when the chances of dying are extreme, which is why elyx took it slowly before he would invest his times in the higher sides of things. At the end of the day though, it was about having fun, whether it be the jobs or simply going treasure hunting. And that was something that he personally believed and loved to do. With that thought out of the way, he would end up placing his palms in his pockets and continue to look through the bright sunny sky. It was a lot of stress to be thinking about those sorts of things. And with that, he would end up looking back to see that the Phoenix Islands were no longer within the range of his far seeing eyes.

WC: 3502

Counts for 10 posts
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 7th October 2016, 1:52 pm

The ride over towards the Rune knights was a little bit lengthy, but at the end of it, he was able to get the task done. Both he and Ignite were able to land on the ground and make it towards their next area. With that, he would end up meeting with the Rune Knights who were waiting for him. This was a lot better than he had expected. He also saw his whole army there as well,both of whom are waiting for him. Surprisingly, there were a lot more of his men than the rune knights had, but that did not mean they were something to underestimate. Fortunately, his men did not seem to get into any trouble with them. It seems like the general had treated them well, and that was something that the Reiaki was able to gladly appreciate. With that in mind, he would then place his hands inside of his pockets as he would lower down on the Phoenix Bird that he was arriving on top of. With that, the bird would then move out into the air with a gentle little chirp. It’s flames would then form and then go out towards the mountains once again. It was a nice little thing, and it looked so graceful when it left the scene. It was the only thing that anyone would possibly want from a beast that was on their side. And it was clear that the Golden Phoenix members were allies with any Phoenix bird since their contract and alliance was still set in stone. With that, the members of his own army would begin to kneel onto one knee. Not in a worshipping way, but simply out of respect for the Guild master that they get to see for only so long. With that he would smile as the Rune Knights had their own position they were set in. Things were getting to be a lot of fun around here. In a few more hours, they were going to work together. It was high noon, Elyx expected to be done probably by the time it was evening at the most. The magic presences that came from the both of them, it was like having two guilds under his control rather than one. And they all were able to follow his lead. To think that he might have once been a rogue that could never lead anyone, and only was able to lead himself. Now he was a Wizard Saint of Fiore, one of the Gods of Ishval, and the supreme one of them as well, on top of being a Guild Master that was looked up to. Like hell in a million years would he have thought of someone looking up to him like that. And despite this, he did not forget those that looked up to him even before he was the person he was right now. They were the people that deserved the most credit for doing what they did for him. It placed a smile on his face to see that being a reality. With that out of the way, there was a job to be done, and they all need to be motivated onto taking this job. After all, they were facing off against a group of vampires that would love nothing more than to rip them apart piece by piece until there were left with nothing but skin and the organs that have been dried out. It was a beautiful thought, but the humans were able to slay their opponents if they think smart enough. And Elyx made sure to devise a plan before even stepping foot onto the ground of the Rune Knights. This was his chance to make a good impression on them, he needed to make it count so that they were all able to report back to the king with a good note. This was his chance to prove his worth and endurance. The knights were technically holding up the cards, but Elyx knew how to get those cards to work in his favor. Hell, he even had his own casino with slot machines and many games of catch 21. Or more famously known for blackjack.

“Greetings! Golden Phoenix, stand!” It was the first command that Elyx gave to his men to look like the Rune Knights. All of them would stand up in unison upon his command before he he would place his hands by his sides. He needed to treat them like an orchestra, and he needed to be leading them. Conducting the scene as if they were all an orchestra. And orchestra needed to be kept on the tempo, learn the volume of which they need to play. They lead the song, and despite them being right or wrong, they were right. The concert was supposed to look like they were being controlled by the director as if they were puppers held by a spell and the baton was the wand that controlled them. A weird though, but that was how Mr. Takaro told him to think. And it helped him a lot. As a violinist, he had to look up a lot. This meant often tilting his head up and back down, since he did not have the sheet music memorized. That was one sterotype that people liked to make, that music was too hard because it needed to be ironed into their brains. Well if that were the case, of course it would be hard. They were allowed to have a sheet of paper in front of them. Elyx remembered his as a kid. It was full of pencil markings because he had to make a bunch of notes to himself so that he would not forget. There was no shame in it in all honesty. Provided he was able to play the music, it did not matter what he wrote in. Keeping all of the sheets in the past, even something as stupidly simple as the little star by Mozart, he would still keep and treasure them for what they meant to him as a kid. Playing them was the most exciting thing in the world, and the teachers would definitely tell him that he did a great job. It was the kind of encouragement a child would need before they enter the real world of music. He had been taught that at the end of the day, someone does not tell the players that they did good or not. They know if they did their job or not, and that no one needs to tell them anything. It was a weird way of looking at it, because they were people as well. And he truly did not get it. When he lead an orchestra, he knew better and would tell them how they did and what to prepare for later on because of the concert. Now this did not mean at the end of every concert that they need to be told they did well. Those who did poorly were going to get called out, that was just how it worked. And if it was in front of the whole orchestra, so be it. They did not take the time to learn their notes, the timing, or even bother to look up. That was one thing that he was bothered by whenever he was conducting and there is a mistake, that the mistake was because of something they refused to do at that moment even though it was just supposed to guide them. And even Elyx was able to give a good scolding if that was the case. However, some tend to get away from this if they were able to have a good concert, because little things don’t need to be stressed when the whole piece was good. Every single instrument needed to play in tune, and if looking up was the only problem, the person could be a professional in the future, and there was plenty of time to gently correct them about that later. But for now, he was able to handle them. And every detail that needed to be covered was probably covered by the general that lead both groups. He knew how own conductor, Fey, and he was able to lead the men well. And the rune knights were the law enforcement, it should be pretty obvious that they knew what they were doing too.

“Ladies and gentlemen of the Rune Knights and the Golden Phoenix. Today, we come together as one unit ran by me, the Guild Master of Golden Phoenix. We’re going to be taking on a different guild of our own. One that does not claim to have a name, but it did claim many lives, including the many ones that have been from Fiore. Such an unforgiveable mess that has been brought down upon us. But today, we fight against them and to take it all back. We are taking back the many lives that we have lost and making sure that an extra interest is paid. Fiore will not be pushed around like this, and those who try to make that the cae end up getting the noose. We are not going to bow down to them because they want to feast on us. We kill them if we need to, but only if we need to. The goal is simple, to get to their guild master and put them to the sword once and for all. If that is done, then the land of Fiore will be saved from the guild and we don’t have to see them again. However, I do have a bit more of a plan than that. We will all be working together on this. We are going to split into two parties. The first one will be ran by my partner, Ignite Rosella. And the second one will be ran by me, Elyx Reiaki. Ignite will handle those in my guild, and I will handle those in the Rune Knights. We plan to cut them off using what is known as the anaconda plan. We will split them off from the center and make sure they divide. We fight them until we can get them out of their borders and force them to make the mistake of retreating into the sunlight, where they will end up burning and dying out from the sun taking them out. And that is pretty much it. Any questions from either sides please? Or are we all good?”

The both of them would end up looking from the sides to see if there were any objections to it.. But there were none, Elyx seemed to have a plan that was able to satisfy the both of them at the end of the day. It seemed like they were going to have a bit of fun with taking down the opponents whom try to ruin the lives of Fiore. They did not want to back down to anyone either, and if Elyx was able to give them the key to victory that they are looking for, which they seemed to have confirmed to be true after taking the command such as that, then they were bound to have a good time with knowing that their families don’t have to worry for them or their well-being. Then again, not too many mages, as he have learned, had families. Maybe this would just make them safer only. Regardless, he just wanted to make sure that they were not going to be bothering anyone else anymore. And this was going to be the perfect way to do it. Placing his palms inside of his pockets, the Reiaki would smile as he would then step down from where he was. Then he would look over to Ignite to see her smile once again. The same smile that she had before.Now he was truly curious as to what she was thinking. Perhaps she was plotting something and he had no idea about what it was. He might as well try to find out anyways in case she has a different idea. “Yo Ignite, what do you think of this? Anything that we might need to add onto all of that?” The Reiaki would ask her, tilting his head to the side. She would blink once before shaking her head from side to the side. It was a daydream then. “Nah, I just like to think that I feel a bit more at home. It was back at the Phoenix Islands in which I thought of my family and my friends, and how they would all be having so much fun. And here I am with them. I get to see those who have my blood and share the same sort of things that I do. What if I never get to see them in my own Phoenix form though?” That last part had some sadness to it, seeing her frown was probably one of the most crushing things that he could ever see. What more, there was really no one that he could punch for making her cry, because no one else made her cry but herself. The Wizard Saint would open up his arms for her in silence, in which she would slowly accept as she moved her arms towards him and would give him a gentle embrace. The poor thing was not like all of the other Phoenix birds. She was a She Phoenix, there was something about her that made her so different that she was able to take on a human form and stay stuck in it. It has been two years and she has yet to revert back to her previous form. Was not that supposed to be a depressing thing? It made him question what she has gone through all of this time, and if he could be of any more of an assistance. He certainly will try to use his words like he usually did, to try and comfort those who were needing them very badly. “You know Ignite, your family is probably waiting for you right now. I doubt they would leave you behind. They probably will come back and tell you your answers. I don’t know when, but I had to wait three years before I was given such a chance. And noe maybe it is just your turn to have to endure that wait. I know it is not a pretty wait. It was actually a pretty crappy one if I do say so myself. But I have always taught myself to take a hit and keep moving on, because there was others who do care form me that do need me. Hence why there even is a guild named Golden Phoenix in the first place. So relax a little and come. You can’t look too weak in front of your men, am I not right?” The Reiaki would ask, the last being a subtle little joke. Ignite would end up smiling, a small soft punch to the chest of his before she would gently something in response to the joke that he had said. “I hate you and love you.” The She Phoenix would explain. Not a single tear came from her eyes, a strong woman she was. She would let him go before looking back to the men that she did have in front of her, then she would put her rifle up to her chest and nod her head, knowing full well what she needed to do now. Now was not the time to sulk, and she knew that. “Attention men! We will all be travelling on foot for the next two to four hours! Approximately that much time should be enough for the Rune Knights and Elyx to arrive to where we are! Once we have finished that, he will then attack from both sides to split them from the sides! This is the day in which we all go to war against the vampires, and the humans and Phoenix Birds will prevail! So who is with me!?” The She Phoenix would raise a victorious fist as the men would begin to cheer, both the Golden Phoenix members and the Rune Knights. She always did have the voice that had the volume of a leader. And Elyx could not have been more proud of her. With that, he would then look to his own Rune Knights and give them a speech of his own to motivate them as well. The both of them together were always such a good team. And this was going to be the proof of it once he let out his own speech for them to enjoy. This time, he was not going to be formal. He was going to be commanding to them, showing them what kind of leader he could truly be to them if he was given the chance to lead them. “LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! We are going to take them all out! Ignite and I will keep track of each others movements. The south will be attacks by the Rune Knights. The north will be attacked by Golden Phoenix! We will come to a happy middle and take them out by splitting them and their guild apart! If we give them a lack of things to work with, they will not have any access to their weaponry or any of that broken stuff that they probably will use to try to take out any and all of us. And with this, we will end them all if we need to! The goal is to find the Guild Master and take them all out! Remember, this will be an extremely big guild, so we need to use every bit of strength in order to take them down! And with that, we will obtain the victory! As a reward, anything that you find you can keep for yourselves! This is a looting mission! And make sure that it is fully looted! Or else you all miss out on the treasures! With that, we have declared the war!”

And with that, the men and women would all scream much louder. The march began as the both of them would make the long travel out towards the direction of their opponents. They were going to have a fun little war with the vampires, who don’t even know of them coming. They probably don’t know that a client has sent a bounty on them, and that Golden Phoenix was going to be more than happy to take such an enticing offer when it was placed right in front of them. With a smile on his face, he and his Rune Knight group would head out towards the west while the Golden Phoenix members and Ignite would move towards the East. It was a nice way to start things off, with the morale of the people being boosted up. All of the mages, they knew what they wanted now. And if they really wanted it. They were going to have to fight for it. All of the loot that a vampire had. Other than dead bodies, those bodies must have a lot of jewels for them to use. Anything with that much gold, and the fact that it was able to slay that many mages, means that there was bound to be a lot of treasure there. The two morals were this. If there were things that tried to kill you, and you had no other way of getting to the victory without being able to fight back and kill them, then there is always a reason to kill them. And if they were in the way of a treasure and one will fail if they don’t get to it, then they have the permission of Elyx himself to kill them. The vampires were in the way of the treasure, and they have to be careful, because now his morals allow their lives to be spent on the war that was about to be fought on this day. The troops seemed happy, and a good report was going to be sent back to the council. Hopefully it was going to be something along the lines of them wanting to work with him more. They did not seem to have a stick up their ass, so there was that much good for them. It was a nice way to end the job. Placing his palms in his pockets, the both of them would begin their march. Elyx and Ignite both would spread away from each other, refusing to get back together until they made it over to the camp where the guild was, where they will end up attacking and meeting until they got to the middle. It was going to be a fun task. Though the number of vampires that living inside of the guild were probably going to be many of them, so they also needed to be as careful as much as they were confident.

WC: 3502

Another 10 posts!
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 8th October 2016, 5:54 am

The hunt for the vampires was expected to take a little bit of time, but that was expected from the mission. The guild was probably not out in the open for any mage to just wander upon. It was only a miracle for this to be classified as a 10 year job. Those who gave such a reason probably took a while to even get the information that they did about it, and make sure that they ended up in one piece of course with a beating heart and not having half of their blood drained from their body. Regardless of that though, they were here now and they would be traveling on foot. They needed to make a sneak attack, and so Elyx and the Rune Knights would decide to go through the cities and make sure to make the activity not so well known. Meanwhile, Ignite was going directly so that the attention of the vampires would be put on her and her group. They will not notice the second group of attackers coming and boom, the vampires would end up cut by Elyx and the Rune Knights. That was the plan so far, but if there were any spies, they were going to have to change it fast. Though the aura of a vampire was probably pretty easy to tell apart from that of a group of humans, considering they were that extremely dark and all. Considering the fact that he was able to get away with such a thing such as magic sensory, it would be pretty obvious for him to tell them apart from a real human. The other mages would probably be impressed, but he can play it off cool. Or maybe just ask it in an innocent way that made him seem more of a badass. Something along the lines of “Hey, I thought everyone had something like that” and watch as the crowd would cheer for him for saying something about as daring as that. Now that was something he definitely would love to have. Anyways, they were now headed for the guild of the blood. Hopefully all they did was drink it, because Elyx heard of some nasty things that even humans do with the blood that had been shed. Some even try to take it out from themselves to get tasks done, and none he would like to get into detail about. Perhaps he should question humanity a little bit more than any other being. Because despite the fact that they were supposed to be the beings that were very well aware and can actually think very well, they were able to do such stupid things for themselves and possibly to others as well. Hopefully no one else suffers from the hands of those who perform those things. Anyways, the vampires just probably enjoy it as something like a smoothie drink. It was no different from him eating some beef, which was once the body of a cow. Elyx was not vegan, but that was not the truth now was it? Animals are hunted for sport. Great. Humans hunt humans, does that not make them any worse to each other? But how about a deity that wants a specific human and ends up having a child, creating a demi deity. Is that not any worse than hunting an animal? Eh, society does not seem to think so, and he had yet to understand it. Or perhaps there was just more to life than a little Wizard Saint like him could possibly know, despite the fact that he had been trying to travel it the whole time and gain information about earth every single day. Considering how he was always thinking about these things, one might expect him to study the human brain and how it worked. It did not work like that. He wanted to just major in music and continue without having anything else in his mind. A good waste was all that it was. On the plus side, he was able to entertain people, or just express his emotions to them in the notes rather than the words that he could not speak. Which unfortunately brought up language. It was a universal thing, and even the vampires probably had their own. And Elyx hated it. All but English, because he actually knew it. But any other one, he had such a hard time with learning. And he barely knew a bit of Japanese, but that was about it. Every other language was just about as good as garbage to him. The world decided to have many ways of speaking to each other by separating from each other, rather than working together to bring a language that is universal so that everyone can speak to each other. Was he a little salty about that? Absolutely, there was no doubt about it. To him, it was stupid that only a certain few can understand him unless he had to adapt. At the end of the day, a language was simply a few bits of vibrations that came out from the throat of a being. Why could they not just stick to one thing and one thing only? Heck, it did not even have to be English. Elyx was never good with languages. In fact, he was pretty much trash with them, and he could not let Iza know. He knew she spoke many other languages, and that she would constantly nail him to a wooden board if she ever knew about it. She’d probably begin to constantly tell him that he needed to learn and that she was able to help him. And last he checked, he could not care less to learn a whole new set of syllables that he was not planning on ever learning soon. It seemed like a major waste of time in his opinion. But hey, it was just him and how he felt, mainly just because of the personal feelings that he had when he was truly giving it an honest attempt, only to fail constantly. He remembered all of the moments when he was a traveler when he would constantly rage that it was all just not working for him and that maybe he should just give up. And so he did, and he got nothing out of it. Good job Elyx.

Ignite in the meantime would be thinking of her own family. She was a phoenix bird, there was no doubt about it. She was not able to forget all of the moments where she would perch up onto his head and give him annoying pecks to wake him up and take her on jobs. She was definitely one to love jewels. And all of a sudden, her body would end up taking a completely new form. One that was not even heard of from a Phoenix Bird. Never in her life was she even able to meet one that could transform like she did, into a human. Apparently one worth looking at not. And despite her being raised under the human customs, there were still things about her that came to her through her blood. Like her temper for example. The She Phoenix nearly ripped off the head of an opponent that she ended up nudging by accident. And she was unable to control her anger. Well, it was much easier now, but she was not able to suck it up all of the way and continue with life as if things went on. But at least she was able to let go of grudges that she had pretty quickly. After about an hour or two, if she did not have anything going against her at the moment, she probably would just end up forgetting what had happened and would take things at a different approach. In fact, this might even make her repeat things. Yet despite this, despite being able to live in a society of mages, despite being a human for so long and still having the traits of a phoenix bird, despite being able to reach up the ranks and live with what is now a God of Ishval for Fiore, she was not able to see her parents. She did not know of her own blood or how to transform back to what she really was. This feeling that she had. It was nothing like she had felt before as she began to think about the Phoenix Islands. All of those birds. Some of them were able to become humans before then turning back to their original form. How do they do it? One of them was even in the guild and yet she was unable to do it. The She Phoenix was not going to let this go. The more that she thought about it, the more that she would just love to fly back into the sun like she used to. It would make things a lot easier for the stress that she had. If she were to at least meet her parents, that would have made her the happiest little Ignite that she had been. The cringe of not knowing them or where they are made her clench onto the rifle in her arms a little bit, almost firing the weapon before she would then feel the trigger. Her purple eyes would no longer daze at nothing before she would then see the rifle that had been in her grip. After a few seconds, a small smile would appear on her face as she then was brought back into the light from the small darkness that she was suffering through for the moment. This was reality, and life was tough. In fact, she had it pretty easy. The She Phoenix just about got anything she wanted, she had a good model in her life that really cared for her, she was able to lead by example and was taught about the good things in life and what the humans were really all about. And if she was not able to take that stuff and be happy about it, then maybe she was right, and there was something wrong with her. These were the thoughts that made her think about what she would like to do in the future. While meeting her family was something, she wanted to be the best version of her that she could be. If she truly wanted a Phoenix form, she needed to work hard for it. Not sit on the bench and just complain about not having it. Such a stupid flawed logic was only going to doom her for failure. Now that she had a little mental plan at the back of her head, she was going to have to put it to ation. The one thing that she noticed was that she gained some sort of weird strength in battles when Elyx gets even the slightest bit hurt. No one was going to take him away from her, not while he was the one who raised her since she was a baby phoenix and then her suddenly becoming a nar adult. Now, she was just about maturing, seeing things in the eyes of others rather than herself. But regardless, she would end up having some sort of range. As if she can imagine an unfortunate bloody Elyx as he would take the hit. It was a stupid thing, because he sometimes even took the hits on purpose. But something in her just snaps, she knows that he could die if he went a little bit too far. She tended to even calm him an idiot sometimes for the extreme stunts that he would end up doing. And yet it was all out of concern for his well being, and he would only just wish her the best the best of things. So why should she not do the same and try to take care of him the best she can? That is the question that her body would ask before she would end up lashing out against the opponents that dare oppose her. They were not going to live anymore, that was the mentality that she had when they were right in front of her. Their throats were the targets, the She Phoenix would end up fighting to kill. Was this a good mentality, not in the slightest. But it won her battles, and not yet did she end up actually killing an opponent at the end of the fight. It was something that he was definitely not too ashamed of either, not killing an opponent. It was actually kind of sad. It was like bragging that someone did not just punch an annoying kid and send them flying to the moon, and then it turns out that person was a small elementary school teacher… You know… The ones that are supposed to be around children and actually give them support rather than use violence against them because they asked a question the second time. Sometimes, things that were common sense were not common sense. Heck, Elyx even questioned the people of this current age. During this time, ignorance is not something that could be unavoidable. Ignorance is now a choice, and people are somehow for some reason, still choosing it. The fact that this is the case is blowing his mind. Placing his hands in his pockets, he would just end up looking towards the back to see how the group was doing. All of them just seemed fine, they were all marching in a formal fashion while he would just end up walking. They were determined at least, he had to give them that much credit. By the end of the river, they would all end up crossing a little bridge in the process. But they knew how to change their formations in order to get over the bridge without breaking any of the previous focus they had before. Elyx did not really know much about the military and how they were supposed to be ordered. But if they were to go through a lot of training just to get scolded if they did not line themselves up right the way they were told to, he had no intention of even joining the damn thing. He loved Fiore, hence why he was a mage who was a Wizard Saint, and he was willing to die for the country if push comes to shove, but there was no way he was going to be wasting time with that sort of thing. Maybe it was just him being insane and he needed to learn how to grow a patient pair. But to him, it was a stupid idea that did not need to be implemented in the first place. And with that out of the way, he would not tell them a thing. They were the Rune Knights, not his own men, and he had no right to take away their formation, not and most certainly not ever.

With that out of the way, the both of them would end up slowly arriving towards the guild after those moments of thinking. They were a little bit dark, but had a better ending to them than what one might have expected out of the both of them. At the end of the day, they were both just about ready to call it a job. But they needed to get in the fight first. The walks alone would tire out the people, but the Rune Knights and the members of the Golden Phoenix guild seemed to still be up and ready for battle. This was a great thing, since their leaders were just about ready to get the 250k jewels and leave the scene. It seems all of that thinking ended up getting to their brains, and now they were going to have a new opponent to deal with. The entire vampire guild. They had better hope to get ready for it. Placing his palms in his pockets, he would look back to see if the group of the Rune Knights were just about ready. The scene was dark, but he was able to see through the darkness before then beginning to speak in a regular voice to his group. “We are at the north side of the camp. In a few minutes, we are going to begin to attack them from the north part, where they are the weakest. We need to hear the sounds of battle going on, which I will handle since I am a slayer, so my senses are supposed to be strongest out of any of us here. Once that is set, you all will then charge while I lead all of it. This will force the weaker parts of the guild to attack us, in which we will stomp. The group of us will then force through the battle and begin attacking the already weakened vampires. Once we get them, we split them in half and then make our group as a whole push them out of this area. It will be quite a push to get them through, but that does not mean that we can’t do it. As the Golden Phoenix Guild master, I will guarantee all of your safety through this. So shall we do this” he would ask them for their support one more time before they would all give him a simple yes, making sure not to make too much noise as they would then begin to approach the camp, which was a good distance away. All of the beings were feasting on the bodies of the humans that had been captured, a nasty sight that made him cringe. But they could not lose sight of what they wanted to do. He would end up turning his eyes away, but listening closely to the sound of the battles when they were to come, and once the alert went off, that is when Elyx and his group attack the vampires.

Ignite was already on the move. She would fire the flames out from her palms, many of the fireballs moving. The men of the Golden Phoenix guild would fire all sorts of magic at the same time, creating chaos upon their arrival. “WE HAVE DECLARED WAR ON ALL OF YOU! PREPARE TO FIGHT! HAND OVER YOUR GUILD MASTER AND WE CAN END ALL OF THIS NOW!” The She Phoenix would exclaim while all the members of the army would begin to exclaim in victory. This was going to be a winning fight, and they all knew this with such a leader that was willing to stand up to them like that. The vampires were all caught off guard, and even the guards were not in such a good position right now. And as a result for such a careless act, they would all end up having their guild attack. The best that they can do is hope to fight back enough to get reinforcements. Not that any will be coming, because then they will be dealing with the other group that was being lead by Elyx. They were at about an even number of beings, Ignite’s group and the guild. When the group of Elyx and the Rune Knights come, the numbers game eventually comes over to play with the favor of the guilds rather than the vampires. They were all fighting now after a while, though there were plenty of dead vampire bodies on the ground as it was. It was definitely a huge struggle between the both of them, fighting for control of the war early one. The Wizard Saint would notice them all leaving from where they all were. Perfect, now he and the Rune Knights were ready to start attacking their camp. “YOU ALSO HAVE TO FIGHT US!” The Reiaki would exclaim as he would then fire the Sky Deity Nightmare bellows towards the walls of the guild. And they would all be shattered nearly instantly, allowing Elyx and the Rune knights to enter from the middle of the camp. The vampire that had not been prepared for battle had to fight for their lives in a defenseless state. They only needed the leader killed, and then they could leave. Elyx was going to make that clear enough for them to understand. “Under the order of the Magic Council, this guild is disbanded! You may either hand over your Guild Master, or we will take him by force with a little bit of blood as interest! It is your choice, and I will be ready to fight you all if I need to. The rune Knights seem to want to have some fun. So tell me, all of you, what is your answer?” And with that, they would all be waiting for a little bit. Elyx wanted one of them to speak up for the group, and they will have what they wanted as the final result as well as having all of their weight on the back of that one.

WC: 3506

10 MORE posts
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th October 2016, 5:54 am

The member 'Elyx Reiaki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] WeakMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] StrongMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] StrongMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] WeakMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] WeakMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] WeakMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] WeakMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] WeakMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] WeakMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] WeakMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] WeakMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] Boss Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] StrongMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] Boss Twilight's Nest [Solo] WeakMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] StrongMonster Twilight's Nest [Solo] NormalMonster
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 8th October 2016, 7:05 am

The guild was now at the war right now. Elyx was leading the charge in the camp, it seems like a choice had been made when one of the vampires would end up shooting a sphere of blood at him towards his face to try to blind him. He would end up ducking under the attack, and the Rune Knights would bail out and split. This was the main area that they needed to crack open in order to get the job done. And they were doing pretty well with that actually since there were not many opponents to take on in this guild. They were all too busy with Ignite and her group. The most he could do is hope that they were all in one piece at the time that they arrived to check on their safety. With a smile, he would then give the Rune Knights the orders. “Split them all up and make sure that no one can get towards Golden Phoenixes Group! We are taking over this place!” The Reiaki would exclaim at the top of his lung before he would then place out his palms. With a deep breath, he would end up firing a palm of the wind towards the enemies as it would end up causing the air around it to vibrate with a devastating amount of force. They would begin to split as many of them would try to make their way towards the escape. A few Rune knights were able to flee the scene and make it towards the gates, blocking the path that would allow any vampire to escape from where they all were right now. They were trying to use force, their teeth trying to sink into the neck of the opponents. They would all end up pulling out melee based weapons before slicing at their chins and launching them upwards, preventing them from having the drink that they wanted. It was going to be a long battle for the vampire if they just keep on resisting, the task was far too easy for him and the Rune Knights. Hopefully, Ignite and the Golden Phoenix fighters were having just as much of a good time with what they were doing

Ignite in the meantime would end up putting one of the enemies to the bullet, firing the rifle from behind as the two guilds would end up going to war. Both of them would end up having a lockdown on the enemies, making sure that they would not be able to escape. The Golden Phoenix guild was able to swarm from the outside, trapping the enemies in a circle and making sure that they would not even dare try to leave. With that out of the way, she would end up taking another enemy out with the same rifle. The bullets were fueled by her fuels, so they would have a little burn effect that came after the effect, which would definitely hurt them at the end of the day since they did not fare too well against burning. One of the members of the guild almost got hit from behind with the bite, but that unfortunate fate had been prevented when another member would slice at the teeth and rip off a good amount from the vampire knight that tried to harm the member. As a result, it would end up having a yowl come from its mouth that was able to be heard from any distance. Even Ely was able to hear it, but that was because of his slaying sense being able to pick up on anything. The Rune Knights heard nothing and continued to fight, which made things a whole lot easier since there was no need to turn away from someone that they were fighting while inside of a battlefield. Both groups were still fighting with a good amount of force, neither of them willing to back down. Yet the guild master was not there, perhaps he was in hiding. In that case, he was going to have to come out at some point, whether it be done by force it is done willingly. Elyx did not care, as long as it would end up having the job done at the end of the day. These were beings that loved to torment and kill human beings, so such a mentality was acceptable for this scene that they were in right now. The Sky Slayer had no regrets when he said he was willing to end them all in this fight. They were willing to do the same thing to another being, so there is no real reason to stop himself from doing the same thing to them. It was an unfortunate reality, but this was the thought of a captain who wanted to make sure that all of his people were taken out of the battlefield safely. And if that meant that his opponents needed to a parish in the process, then so be it. But his members were crucial to him, and his allies of course. Hence why he had the alliances with the Black Rose and the Pharaoh’s Call guild. The only reason why he did not call on their armies was because they had their own things to do, with Iza trying and plotting of ways to be a government while Aiyana was looking and building lands in other areas for people to explore. It was going to be a fun ride at the end of the day if they were told to come with him and sacrifice a few their armies just to take on a job. So the Rune knights were the best option that he had for this. And so with that, he would end up placing his palms in his pockets as the next being attempted to sink his teeth into the neck of the Sky Slayer. As the result, the spirit armor that Quatro placed on his body would end up shattering the teeth of the vampire, seeing as it was unable to break through a melee defensive spell like this one. The armor was beyond powerful, something that no being was able to get past. The teeth that were supposed to sink in ended up sinking in the other way, into the jaw of the vampire that wanted his blood and nothing more.

Ignite in the meantime would end up having one enemy behind her trying to take her down. However, she would summon a wall of fire behind her to burn the being for even trying to do such a thing to her. Like hell were they going to get away with something like that and not end up paying a major price. It was all to be put into perspective. If they wanted to try to get her from behind, what did she think would happen to her? As a lady, she had many thoughts and would assume many different things, and this on top of the fact that she could be killed ended up having her lose her sense of ethics and end up using her flames to end the being that tried to get her from behind. It was a nice try for sure, but it could only have so much impact as he would then end up burning while the She Phoenix then fired at its head, causing it to fall off of the tree and hit the ground with a thud, followed by burning. It seems she had no problem with killing them off if they dared try to pull off such a stunt, one should be careful when approaching the She Phoenix like that again. Of course, they would not think of her to be any different. She was looking like a human, and the vampires were going to treat her like one. And just for that, she was going to treat them like a dead meal, because they were getting shot down and mowed down, consumed by the fire since it had no other use other than just laying down there and being useless. It was a weird fate, death, because it eat the being so useless for the rest of existence, even after they were so useful when they were living. And of course, all beings had a date when they were going to die. Some people even try to predict when they were going to die, and it had yet to happen. It was weird how some people actually wanted to know. It kept them self-conscious, always wanting to know what they could do with the limited amount of time that they had at their disposal right now. If anything, that should be something that anyone would like to fear. But at the end of the day, these were the humans being talked about. They were willing to do anything and everything, because they can. And they think that they will get off without anything being done to them. Those people were also the same ones that end up getting sacrificed first for being so stupid. No one thought of their gimmicks to be funny or anything to even laugh at, yet they still treat it like a joke. They will keep laughing until they end up having themselves at the sword of one who thought they believed, but was truly a liar at the end of the day. But enough about the depressing things, perhaps they could just laugh it off. At the end of this war, it will just end up being a memory. And at the end of their lives, they will all just become a memory. And they will just end up getting replaced. It was a cycle that went on and on, and it was not able to be stopped either. Is that not a shame? Ignite would then see one of the bigger v vampires against a few Golden Phoenix members, placing her nozzle down as her right purple eye would end up looking into the scope to see what she was able to mow down with the rifle. One shot had been fired from behind it, causing it to turn around. The second would strike the chest, and it would stumble. One of the Golden Phoenix members would kick its stomach to cause it to stumble back even further. The final one ended up jumping into the air and slicing down onto it while it's armed were flailing, making it unable to defend itself. And it worked, it would end up having itself fallen to the members, who would give a give shout of victory before continuing the battle that they had.\

Elyx would end up using Bound Iris, a weapon that he had yet to use for a long time since he was not into the field of melee, and he would activate one of its effects. The world's access. With this, he would be forced to use Air step, and so he would make sure to place it at least one foot above the ground before he would then end up having a huge distance in the weapon of his. This would cover a lot of ground, seeing as to how far it was actually able to travel. It was a blade of light, and it was not too fast anymore, but it covered a lot of ground. The first set of vampires that saw this would end up charging towards him to quickly put it all to a finish. Unfortunately for them, they were not going to have such a good result from the attack that they tried to launch. Elyx would slice his blade towards the side to make sure that they were not able to get to him. Instead, they would all end up getting launched towards the side and flying into the air, not coming back for a while. In return, a few more vampires tried to get to him, but the Rune Knights were also going to get in the way, preventing anything bad from happening to him or anyone that wanted him dead. They were going to suffer an unfortunate fate until Elyx found the Guild Master and placed him to the sword. He would then end up placing the sword in the buildings and begin to slice them all with as much force as he could, They each began to fall down with a mighty thud, one by one, and they would all have the same fate. The sticks would end up being ashes, all of the blood centers would end up leaving a giant pool of blood, and many beings inside of those areas would end up being dead. It was definitely a brutal sight to witness, but it had to be done for the lives that had been lost in Fiore. And with that mentality, Elyx knew that he was doing the right thing, despite how wrong it looked. He would only hope that his people knew that these were people that could take the bodies of others and rip them open without having the feeling of remorse making them think about their actions and how badly they were harming the humans. And now that the humans were going to do the same, it was a crime? It was not something that was easy for anyone to understand. The phrase “two wrongs don’t make a right” could not have been any more wrong. There was no other way of getting them to reason without force. And the client wanted a Guild master dead. For that, they were going to get just that, a dead Guild Master. Placing his palms in his pockets, he would then have the weapon be brought back into his palms. This would then force the cooldown to begin, but he did not mind, the message had been made pretty clearly that no one was going to be messing around. The Vampires were then allowed access to get back at Elyx once again, and it only cost them a few of their lives for their rebellion. Not one Rune Knight or golden Phoenix member had fallen. The surprise attack had worked too well. Ignite was having and easy time with covering everyone back, including her own. And there had been only a few reports of the humans taking a few bites. When this was all over, they would only have a bit to heal, in which elyx was a Sky Deity Slayer, he was able to do that sort of thing in his sleep. Which actually was kind of true since he had the vivid dreaming ability, which kept him aware even while he is asleep. It was a beautiful thought for him, knowing that he was able to sleep and fight his opponents at the same time. It was kind of like a taunt as well, seeing that they were so easy at they put him to sleep. That was the best salt to pour into the wound and then rub with a mighty amount of force.

It was all a huge blood pool at the end of the fights that they were in. The smaller vampires had been mowed down to nothing but ashes, and now it was time for the bigger ones to end up with the same fate. There was a little bit more of a challenge seeing that they were a lot smarter and did not fall too easily towards him or any of his members. They were able to think rather than rush in numbers. And they all had different abilities that allowed them to have a small advantage. Were the humans scared? After the display that they were able to give off? Absolutely not. All of them would end up charging to the big enemies and take down the giants that were standing in their way. aS a result of this, the enemies would charge back in an attempt to save their camp from being completely in the ruins. It was not going to work, Elyx and the Ruen Knights had the strength and the numbers to take them all down. It was pretty much about five Rune Knights per vampire, and Elyx can have his own for the taking just because he can. He decided to take on one with a top hat since it looked a lot trickier to deal with. IT was rolling on a little ball that allowed it to move all over the place. If that was the trick, how long was it able to stay on that. The circus vampire could only move like that for so long before it would end up having the ball it was rolling on pop. And that was when the plan had been set of him and his people. Elyx would pull out Bound Iris once again, this time using the second effect. It would allow him to place the blade onto the ground and then summon five more swords of light. The vampire on the ball only had one sword, so this was going to be an easy fight. The tricky being would place all of its weight against the ball, causing it to bounce up a little bit from the ground. It would end up laughing a little bit as it would end up kicking it down towards Elyx. The Reiaki would hold two of the blades up in his defense, which would pierce the through sphere. However, it did not seem to pop, but it would just merely bounce off of it like it was a toy. That was great, just great. It could not be popped. The Reiaki would have to move onto using the wind. The being would move around once again before jumping at Elyx all of a sudden, trying to take a bite into his flesh once again. As a result, the teeth would end up digging into the jaw of its owner as they ended up meeting the spirit armor that was still very much alive and kicking. With that out of the way, it would end up bleeding a lot and screaming about what had just happened. Well, that was a nice ending for it, and the result of that was an unfortunate result. It was fine, though, the task had been done with that, and the camp had been almost taken out dry. There were only a few vampires left against the moving Rune Knights and Elyx force. They were going to have this done, rest a little bit, then take on the rest of the enemies that Ignite and the Golden Phoenix guild members were taking on. This was all just too perfect, working heavily in his fact and the tides were shifting all too well. It placed a smile on his face, knowing that he was doing something that would help all of the humanity, in the long run, seeing that they would not end up being tormented. It was not the fact that the beings were vampires. If anything, they were interesting and should be checked out more. But if those vampires had malicious intents and only wanted to harm him, that was where things ended up needing a line placed. And one thing that he learned about many other beings is that they did not tend to have a line where they could just shut everything down. They just tend to mature on their own as they grew up. One might be annoying, and one might be bloodthirsty, but they were all the same. Different beings justs had different rules to live by, and their blood helps follow the rules. However, the humans were the sons that ruled over the earth at the end of the day. They were the strongest beings on earth and should have their rules followed. The animals all bow down to them according to all of the history that he had been looking into. And so why would they not do that? Sure, they could disobey a human, Tanuki would do that all of the time. Heck, even his own girl was a Tanuki and despite her always being a pain n the ass she was an adorable little bundle of fur that ended up having a lot of fun in the long run. She annoys him, but she also adds a little bit of fun in his life. Nothing about her was boring, and in an unfortunate way, she kind of actually completes him. With that being said, when a vampire tries to end a human in this sort of way, that was where a problem was met. Annoying a human was one thing, feeding on their body and trying to end their lives was a completely different one. It was going to be a bad bloodshed now because of something that this guild tried to do, and it would probably end up giving them a bad light for doing such a thing to the humans. Elyx was not going to let them get away with torture so easily…

3508 Words

10 MORE POSTS
    King Elyx

The Vanquisher

The Vanquisher

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by King Elyx 8th October 2016, 6:43 pm

The final wave of monsters would come. The wolves would end up in the camp, which kinda of threw a little wrench into their plans, but that did not affect too much. The Reiaki would end up placing his palms out as he would then shun the wolves with a giant blast, sending them off of their palms and he would sent them flying up into the air. They were all going to fly up as high as he wanted. Looking at the face that they were making, they would all end up having a bit of terror as their red eyes would give away their fear. He felt pity for them, but he could not take back what he had done to them. All that he could do now was continue in this fight. Looking at the Rune Knights, they would end up in a drawback against the wolves and the remaining vampire that wre to exist within the borders of the guild. The haunted guild was gaining a bit of leverage… And Elxy was not going to allow that to happen. They were going to have a few dead bodies on their hands if he let things continue this way. It was time to call of the dark sky deity to make sure that he could take on a form that was going to eliminate the opponents once and for all. His light brown eyes woul end up slowly shifting to purple, from the soft transition of many other colors before then making it to the violent violet that was designed to put fear into his opponents. They were not going to last too much after he was through with them. The wind around him would flow around his body as a smile would be placed on his face and he would begin to embrace the new dark form that was being taken. The wind would end up being swirled into the body of his, the darkness being embraced for the moment as a huge roar would emit from his body. The roar would then begin to take the form of a being behind him.

Placing his palms out, he would then begin to let the beast of the sky slayer reveal itself. The embodiment that it would end up being a huge archer made out from two colors. Black and pruple, the darkest that it could get. And it was truly an eveil being. The archer would end up placing itself back into the body of the Reiaki, rather than allowing him to do anything else with it. Placing his palms in his pockets, the Wizard Saint would smile as he would then begin to take on a completely different form. His body was taking on a new form, and it felt rather good to embrace the lacrima rather than having ti fight it all over again. The darkness would not dare try to consume him. His body was far stronger than it could ever be. At S rank, he was not as strong as he was now. And he was able to hit the limits that no other being could possibly dream to hit. He remembered how at the end of the 3rd 100 year job that he had done, he felt a new boost in strength. Something odd was flowing through his body, but it damn well felt good at the same time. All of that power, it was something that one could go crazy with if they were to have it. Being a Lerale, he had been taught to be humble and try not to go out of his way to brag about it. Yet he has also been hearing weird rumors about himself, both positive and negative. Fortunately, he had been taught that everyone was different, and there was no way in hell that he could possibly please everyone in the crowd. If that was anything to go by, then the teachers that he had before were correct, because the people only liked him for his rioles and titles. Without them, he would just end up being plain old Elyx Reiaki, a loner that he was once before anything could happen. He would end up being in the shadows all over again, and nothing about him would be even seen as worthy. And to be honest, he would like to get back that sort of life. But that was just something that he could not do.

Ignite would then feel a sudden feeling on her back as she would summon another wall of fire behind her again, only for the scream to not occur as she thought. It was out of instinct, but she would then slam the butt of the rifle to the side and struck against the cheek of the being behind her, which would fall off behind her and end up landing on the ground below. It was a tough fate for the Guild Master of the Vampires, whom thought she was only about using magic bullets. And he was able to fight against her in a melee style if she would only use magic to attack him. However, that was nowhere near the case. Placing her nozzle down, she would aim to fire a bullet at the opponent on the ground and aimed for the forehead, but that would only end up getting her so far before she would end up placing the bullet down onto the body, only for a bunch of bas to take the place as they would flock back up. Ignite knew what that meant, and she would have to bail out from the tree as quickly as she could before she ended up taking any damage. She would end up jumping off from the branch of the tree and onto the ground. The bats were planning to follow her, and for that, they would end up reciving a few of his magic bullets in reply to such a stupid attempt at getting her. The She Phoenix would pump at them with the bullets one by one, and eventually, the vampire would then replace them once again as the damage had been done. Ignite would continue to fire as she ran, only for the vampire to dodge them narrowly as he approached closer to her. Things were not looking too good for her, but he was not going to get much of a good response from her. Ignite was a Phoenix bird, and they kept on fighting until they were completely out of breath. With that being said, he would end up having his bats do the work again as they would try to get her from behind, holding her up by the arms. She would end up struggling a bit before she would hit one of them with the nozzle of the rifle once again. And as the result of that, they would begin to lose her. Sadly for her though, she would end up receiving a bite to her leg from below. The She Phoenix would exclaim in rage now, rather than pain as the blood would begin to emit from her leg. However, it would then patch itself back up together as she was a Phoenix Bird, hence why she did not worry about getting bitten. The vampire seemed to have a problem with the blood as it entered his system. It would then begin to gag, choking on the flames that the fire blood would have before then jumping back and beginning to roll around, it was a nasty sight o see. He would then emit an extremely unfortunate pitch of a scream as he would then begin to die out via burning from the flames. Ignite would end up having her body dropped to the ground once again, allowing her to be free from the fire that was being forced onto her. The bats were no longer going to force her up, as they would end up covering their master in concern. However, letting her go was a big mistake. She would end up causing a huge swarm of fire to consume them all as they would spin around in a sad pillar. Placing his palms up against his pockets, the vampire would try to pull something out. But the flames were actually having an effect on him and his bats, and so he would not be allowed to do such a thing. Seems like the task had been done. There was nothing else that he was able to do but hope that someone or something could help him. The scream did nothing, they were far too late. Ignite was going to put him and the bats all out of their misery. Then they will have evidence of the vampire king being taken out, and hopefully the others would either surrender or lose their lives. The mission was the Guild Master, and nothing else. He was a sneaky one, trying to aim for the sniper that was also the leader of the members of Golden Phoenix. Perhaps he knew that she was the one leading them? Or it was a lucky guess. Either way, trying to bite her was the biggest mistake that any vampire could have made. And now it would cost them dearly, and in this case, the Guild Master lost his life. The one thing that the vampires could not stand was the sun. Why? Because for some reason, it burned. And that burn was not something that their bodies could handle. They were none too immune to it. And fire was the same thing, it had the same effect. It was all able to burn through their bodies and rip them open from the inside out if that was what needed to be done. Ignite would then drag the body of the Guild Master before then trying to return to the battlefield. The one thing that she knew about them was that they could not act like they were dead and then come back. That was just not how they worked, it would have been documented if it were. The library of Nimpha tends to have a lot of information, and not once did she mention that they were able to play dead until the moment was right. Despite them sleeping in coffins, they were not able to play dead in front of the eye. The only way for them to look dead was to actually be dead. And that was the case here as well. It was truly a game over for the Guild master of the vampire guild. It would only be a matter of time before that would be the case presented towards the members of the guild, and hopefully, all of this blood would end up stopping. No pun was intended with that.

With that out of the way, the Reiaki would end up taking down all of the wolves, leaving them back to the task at hand. All of the Rune Kngiths would have taken down the vampires, leaving them all open. The new version of Elyx was one that had the ability to give off a good look while doing his battle. The previous one was just one that had a little humble one while he did it. The smile on his face was a lot more confident in his abilities than the previous one. With the being lending him its power, there was nothing that could be done to stop the group from getting the victory. The Rune Knights would look into his purple eyes, and before they begin to question, he would end up explaining to them about the situation. “I am sorry about this, but this is the final form of a Sky God Slayer. They tend to have this sort of thing, but trust me, I am no different than the way I was before. Perhaps I can prove that by having taken care of the wolves that just recently came in.” The Reiaki would explain before then looking to the pile that he had made from the bodies of the wolves that did indeed come to try to attack them. Naturally, it was a failed success as he was able to oneshot every single one of them at the same time with one spell. And that was just his transformation as well. They had yet to see him actually do something that was able to do a lot of damage onto an opponent… yet. If the other group was still fighting, then the Rune Knights themselves get to see the first true existence attack that had yet to be done on anyone. The only time he actually got to mix it was when it was in a battle against Ardere, where he just kept on locking the fire god slayer and having him lose too much energy and as a result, unable to continue in their battle. And then that other woman decided to come onto the scene. It was all over now though, Ignite took care of the job that they all needed to do. The Golden Phoenix members and the Rune Knights were able to obtain their victories. “But wait, it looks like I already did that. And with that, we need to catch up to the rest of the people” The Wizard saint would exclaim towards them before beginning another speech for them, but it was a fairly short one. “It was a good battle, but we need to catch up to the rest of the others and handle them! Once that had been set in stone, we are going to end them all if the Guild Master has not been shown! This is all going to be done for the name of Fiore! Who is with me!?” And with that, they would all raise their fists as they would follow his lead. Now that he had them all warmed up, Ignite needed to survive long enough for them to arrive on the scene. Once that had been done, they were able to find the Guild Master together and end all of this war crap. It was honestly getting kind of old, but it needed to be done in order to get the jewels that they all wanted very badly. So with that, he would end up placing his palms in his pockets as his body would end up flying a little bit above the ground. Seeing how he was able to end the lives of those who did not like to comply, he needed to be careful with that power. He did not want to end up being like those who tried to end the lives of him and Adrelissa back in Shadelle. That power was far too dangerous and be far too easy to let it control him. And he was not planning on having that happen to him any time soon. Then again, no one did. The difference, Elyx was able to control it on his own and now took it to make light. It was a new creation of his, but it was one very well worth it. Wherever the Demon Slayer is, they had no reason to worry about him. Unless it was a dark mage, in which the roles seemed to have been flipped in the wrong direction. They were probably going to have a fight later one. The battle would be legendary, since the both of them would probably be able to lock things down and be forced onto a whole new world where they would end up losing a lot of things, but end up having a really good struggle, hopefully one that the public would love to see.

Ignite would end up dragging the dead body of the vampire kind onto the battlefield before then exclaiming what needed to be exclaimed in order to get things done. The battles were not going to be stopped because of her words, but this was a warning to the vampires, and they had better listen up if they wanted to continue breathing the air that they breathed. “Ladies, gentlemen, and vampires! I want the vampire guild to know that their Guild master has been finished off! Repeat! Their guild master has been finished off! As Ignite Rosella, the leader of the Guild Golden Phoenix and the party, I recommend that the vampires admit defeat as soon as they can, or end up paying their lives for not complying! And if you all want proof, here it is right here!” The She Phoenix would exclaim, placing the boot of her foot onto the back of the Guild Master as they would then avert their attention to it. NOW the battles had been finished before they would look at the one that had been leading their guild dead on the ground. And with that, their red eyes would lock onto their Guild Master. All of the blades had been pointed towards them, and a secondary set of soldiers would arrive on the scene… The Rune Knights, followed by an Elyx that seems to have unlocked his final stage for some reason. Ignite wondered what they had to go through while in the camp. It was all over now.

Elyx would end up arriving with the Rune Knights behind his back, and they were all more than ready to take down the opponents, only to see that the work had been done. And it was while Ignite was having her speech as well before she would then bring the direction of their eyes towards her foot. Under that foot would be the body of the enemy, which would be found dead, meaning that the task had been complete. It was a victory, the war on the opposing guild had been finished. The vampires were surrounded in a huge circle, many weapons placed down onto them. They only had one choice if they wanted to live, but they also did have the choice to die if they felt like it. It was all their choice. And they chose to surrender. The task had been done, and it was all over. The Golden Phoenix guild and the Rune Knights were all too successful.

Back at the Magic Council, they would then bring the report back. The Rune Knights would then tell their leader, the commander, about how Elyx was and what he was able to do for them. And it was all positive as well, meaning that the favor of both the council and the king were much stronger than before. Before too long, him and his guild would be able to free themselves of any doubts, and that was something that not many legal guilds get to say. There were a few ties that he wanted to get into the state that he had with his guild. Like the Golden Phoenix guild who was allied with the Pharaoh’s Call guild, despite them being neutral. They were allied with each other, and thus, they were able to handle the job that they had and did not even want to kill unless it was necessary for their lives. Of course, Aiyana would end up keeping this in check and making sure no one did anything stupid. The huge bag of jewels would end up arriving, and the king would send a little letter to Elyx was well.

“Elyx Reiaki, you seem to have a bright future ahead of you for both you and your guild. You have been doing nothing but good for Fiore, and for that, you have both the councils favor and my favor. If there is anything that I can do for you my boy, let me know. As a little bit of a gift to you, a small one compared to what is actually owed to you, take the little bonus that I have provided for you in the bag of jewels that you have. They should add an extra 25% to the pay that you get, provided by me of course. Hopefully you can use this too invest into your guild further and make sure that it can be the best that it can be. I would love to see it become something good, and under your rules, I have no doubts that that would be the case. Anyways, it was nice doing business with you once again, and you will definitely hear from me again, I am sure of it. Farewell for now.”

With that, the bag of jewels that were once 250k jewels were much heavier than that. And so Ignite would begin to count the amount of jewels that were in that bag. It was all over. The guild of the vampires had been done, and they were allowed to go on anything that they wanted. If they wanted any support from any army, the guild was allowed to have it. And Ignite would flip at the small bonus, which would end up being pretty huge in all honesty. The job was much more than a success.

WC 3503

Final 10 posts complete! Job complete! YEET!

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 9:46 am